Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2341
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

It does not take much research to know that the the World Health Organization (WHO) is one of the most corrupt and inept organizations on our planet.

Taiwan says WHO ignored December warning on Coronavirus’s person-to-person transmission

The WHO has been charged with praising China’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic despite accusations of an initial cover up, which included threatening whistleblowers with arrest on account of talking about the pandemic that has since then infected around 250,000 people and killed at least 10,000.

Taiwan has said the World Health Organization (WHO) ignored an alert it shared with the international health agency in December about person-to-person transmission of the new virus in China, which indicates that the infection is highly contagious, and slowed the global response to the pandemic, according to Financial Times.

The WHO has been charged with praising China’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic despite accusations of an initial cover up, which included threatening whistleblowers with arrest on account of talking about the pandemic that has since then infected around 250,000 people and killed at least 10,000.

According to FT, Taiwan vice-president Chen Chien-jen said its doctors had heard from mainland colleagues about medical staff getting ill, which is a sign of human-to-human transmission, and Taipei officials reported this on December 31 to both China and International Health Regulations (IHR), a WHO framework for exchange of epidemic prevention and response data between 196 countries.

The alert was ignored. China’s health ministry confirmed human-to-human transmission of Covid-19 on January 20.

“While the IHR’s internal website provides a platform for all countries to share information on the epidemic and their response, none of the information shared by our country’s [Centers for Disease Control] is being put up there,” Chen Chien-jen, vice-president of Taiwan, told FT. Taiwan is not a part of the WHO because China claims it as part of its territory and does not want it treated as an independent state.

As late as January 14, just two weeks before WHO declared Covid-19 a global health emergency, the global health agency tweeted that “preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China.”

Since then, the novel coronavirus has been named Covid-19.

The first case of someone in China suffering from Covid-19, the disease caused by the Sars-Cov2, can be traced back to November 17, according to government data seen by the Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post. Chinese authorities have identified at least 266 people who were infected last year, all of whom came under medical surveillance at some point, it said.

HT reached out to the spokesperson of the embassy of China in New Delhi, who said, “Taiwan is a part of China. There is no Vice President there.”

Source: https://www.hindustantimes.com/world...ource=inshorts

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alan (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), pueblo (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Salv8tion (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2342
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,261 times in 3,170 posts

I asked my hockey group if anyone had direct info/

My Goalie RICH/ My wife works at Hackensack, she says it’s a warzone. People are ****ed up. All ages.

A defensemen SERGE/ My girl works at a hospital in the NYcity, haven’t seen her in weeks as they have all of the medical staff living in a nearby hotel so they don’t go home. As Richie said, it’s a war zone. People, of all ages are affected. A number of physicians she finished residency with are confirmed cases. Here’s one posting his lung scan on Facebook. No prior medical history. 32 years old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lung.png
Views:	37
Size:	518.4 KB
ID:	42835  

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Dorjezigzag (22nd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), sllim11 (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2343
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

This post might better belong on Economic and Financial Prognostications, Trends, and Data, 2020. But it straddles this thread, too. (Note to self: we do need to rationalize/reorganize these threads a little. But back to topic just now.)

I'm no economist. But like many tracking this rapidly deepening situation, it's starting to become 100% obvious that the current lockdowns, with the entire global machine being pulled hard to a standing halt, will cause a literally unthinkable amount of damage.

It's so crystal clear that I barely need to say anything about it here.

But there are plenty of expert academic economists out there — not all in the pay of banks and institutions — to whom this must also be obvious. If I can see it, with the financial nous of a smart chimpanzee , surely there must be a small army of very able people who are fully aware of where we're headed.

Pumping billions into the stock markets won't make any difference. All the problems are supply-side (i.e. there's very little one can buy). And, increasingly now, in domino-chain unemployment.

At least in the Great Depression of the 30s, many people had small farms and gardens. How many do now? I'm no second amendment revisionist. But these days, the US has thousands of times more guns than forks and spades and packets of seeds. Most city folk don't know which end of a carrot is up.

So I'm asking myself where these expert commentators ans analysts are, and if I've missed them, where their urgent and alarmed articles, or TV interviews, may be. They surely have to be trying to say something, somewhere. Does anyone know?

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (22nd March 2020), Ben (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Green Futures (30th March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), leavesoftrees (23rd March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Philippe (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sophocles (23rd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Victoria (29th March 2020), Wind (22nd March 2020), Yoda (23rd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2344
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,746 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...
    Yes Doug, darned right there

Name:  Columbo_PA-110429761-310x415.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  29.8 KB

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), Wind (22nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2345
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,367 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This post might better belong on Economic and Financial Prognostications, Trends, and Data, 2020. But it straddles this thread, too. (Note to self: we do need to rationalize/reorganize these threads a little. But back to topic just now.)

I'm no economist. But like many tracking this rapidly deepening situation, it's starting to become 100% obvious that the current lockdowns, with the entire global machine being pulled hard to a standing halt, will cause a literally unthinkable amount of damage.

But there are plenty of expert academic economists out there — not all in the pay of banks and institutions — to whom this must also be obvious. If I can see it, with the financial nous of a smart chimpanzee , surely there must be a small army of very able people who are fully aware of where we're headed.

Pumping billions into the stock markets won't make any difference. All the problems are supply-side (i.e. there's very little one can buy). And, increasingly now, in domino-chain unemployment.

At least in the Great Depression of the 30s, many people had small farms and gardens. How many do now? I'm no second amendment revisionist. But these days, the US has thousands of times more guns than forks and spades and packets of seeds. Most city folk don't know which end of a carrot is up.

So I'm asking myself where these expert commentators ans analysts are, and if I've missed them, where their urgent and alarmed articles, or TV interviews, may be. They surely have to be trying to say something, somewhere. Does anyone know?
    It's a RESET Bill.

Take it from there and choose which kind of rebuild you are going put your energy into. That goes for all of us.

Anyway, what exactly is the stimulus money depleting, and what exactly is the stimulus money pumping. As I understand it from thousands of miles away, there is a Republic and there is a USA CORP.

Are there any experts here who know their onions with this stuff who can disect the details and enlighten us on how this is breaking down financially. Another factor is that what the IMF calls money isn't really money at all.
    Last edited by norman; 22nd March 2020 at 22:30.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ben (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Victoria (29th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2346
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    How many here ever saw the movie - 12 Monkeys?

My point is not to increase fear but to raise awareness that if this were a biological attack, whether by an organized "entity" or by a single rogue actor... the "several patient zero" phenomenon could exist in either case.
    Could chemtrail be involved in this? patient zero make sense. Maybe a time release infected nano particle.
    Love with no fear

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pacificator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2347
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,214 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Medical Martial Law 2020

As the lockdowns go into place and the military takes to the streets in country after country, the decades of preparation for medical martial law are finally paying off for the pandemic planners. Today on this emergency edition of The Corbett Report podcast, James lays out the steps that have led us to the brink of martial law and the steps that are being taken to implement it now. Please help to spread this important information and to raise awareness of the crisis that we are facing.

SHOW NOTES:
    1. Episode 086 – Medical Martial Law
    2. The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act
    3. An Internal Pandemic Document Shows the Coronavirus Gives Trump Extraordinary Powers
    4. Operations Plan for Pandemic Response
    5. Trudeau announces restrictions on entry into Canada
    6. Trudeau announces Canadians abroad will not be allowed entry to country if they exhibit symptoms of Covid-19
    7. Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development (Lock Step Rockefeller Foundation scenario)
    8. Episode 228 – How to Become a Billionaire (and what to do with it)
    9. The Coronavirus and the New World Order. “War is in the Air”
    10. What Bill Gates is afraid of
    11. Ebola reporting on The Corbett Report
    12. The Next Epidemic — Lessons from Ebola by Bill Gates
    13. Operation Dark Winter Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4
    14. Trump invokes rare powers to combat coronavirus outbreak he previously downplayed, calling it ‘war
    15. New CDC pandemic quarantine powers enacted
    16. Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel
    17. About Event 201
    18. Prop Report special report Event 201 Agenda
    19. Event 201 Call to Action (7 recommendations)
    20. Facebook, Reddit, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter and YouTube issue joint statement on misinformation
    21. Facebook “Bug” Blocks News Articles About Covid-19 Pandemic
    22. WHO warns of coronavirus ‘infodemic’ — an epidemic of too much information
    23. Event 201 coronavirus plushies
    24. Politifact “Fact Check” on plushies
    25. Trump taps emergency powers as virus relief plan proceeds
    26. Two temporary hospitals handed over to army medical team in Wuhan
    27. Israeli military enters state of war amid nationwide curfew over COVID19
    28. Italy braces for extended lockdown as COVID-19 death toll surpasses China
    29. National Guard Deployed To Help Contain Coronavirus In NYC Suburb
    30. The #NYCLockdown is About to Begin. Here’s What You Need to Know.
    31. What is martial law?
    32. War, Martial Law, and the Economic Crisis by Peter Dale Scott
    33. What’s the full extent of Trump’s disaster authority? That’s classified, security expert says
    34. Here’s the latest National Guard mobilizations by state
    35. Coronavirus vs. Constitution: What can government stop you from doing in a pandemic?
    36. America’s national security machine stares down a viral threat
    37. U.S. government, tech industry discussing ways to harness location data to combat coronavirus
    38. Israel Joins Totalitarian States Using Coronavirus To Spy On Citizens
    39. Coronavirus: Thousands of armed forces staff could be put on standby over COVID-19 spread
    40. Coronavirus: How the Emergencies Act could help Canada’s struggling economy
    41. New “Emergency Measures” Will Come From The QUARANTINE ACT!! This Is NOT Looking Good For Canada!!!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd March 2020 at 22:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2348
    United States Avalon Retired Member Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 times in 282 posts

i’m going to try and give an account of the situation here in the midwest US. Lot’s of hyperbolas come to mind, but I’m going to avoid exaggerating. The situation is dire economically, I estimate that 90% of businesses have closed for a minimum of the next 30 days. Even if everything goes back to “normal” after that time it would take 18 months just to know the full economic impact; economic depression in the US is an inevitability at this point. In my lifetime (50yrs), this is the worst economy I have ever seen by a factor of 10. I was in the lumber store this week with a small business owner who was buying plywood to board up his storefront.

Socially it is very surreal. I had a friend drop by to drop of supplies this week, and they only stayed long enough to say hi, and drop supplies - no direct human contact, due to fear of spreading the invisible “virus”. When I go into the gas stations, hardware stores, feed stores- there are plexiglass barriers separating the cashiers from the customers. Lines of colored tape mark the floor where you are supposed to not get to close, they call it “social distancing”. Compliance is nearly universal, I only know one other person that knows the virus threat is a propaganda hoax (more on that later) The banks are drive-thru only, the lobby is closed.

Today, and this past week is very quiet. I live in a suburban neighborhood, with lot’s of single family homes. Normally people are in their yards- there’s none of that. No voices, no children playing; people are indoors. There are still cars on the roads, but at about 60% less than normal. I went to the grocery store today and the parking lot was packed, where it is normally only half full on any given Sunday. All restaurants are closed, take out only, but as far as I can tell on Friday, the take out business was very busy. Out of 6 restaurants in my area, only two were still open for take out.

The National Guard has been deployed, they will be on the streets Tuesday. They are being housed at the local hotels, which are closed for all other business. The Guard is ostensibly deployed for distribution of supplies only, not for enforcement of the state and local shut down orders. The media is calling for voluntary compliance, and they by and large have got it - most businesses are already shutdown out of necessity (no customers).

...and now for a little personal commentary:

I have said to friends that when the martial law happened in the US, the people would be asking for it, but oh my God, I didn’t expect it to happen like this. Which is exactly why it is, and will, work. The alternative community is divided - maybe just unsure - over what is happening. Look at the conservative info wars - natural news, and they are pushing the real pandemic narrative. When the full impact of this is evaluated years from now, the patriot/freedom response will be too late. The global restructuring will already have taken place.

And that’s how I see this. This is a hoax pandemic, being used to usher in a global financial restructuring. Digital currency, electronic commerce, AI surveillance and monitoring... and the basis for this new economy will be enforced socially. Social credit scores, non-compliance will get your account shut down. Biological terrorism. The general population will not tolerate the threat of a non compliant spreading disease. That’s why I don’t believe this pandemic will ever be over. It is the face of the global take over, and unlike the climate change hoax agenda, we didn’t see this one coming.

I believe the asteroid/space alien threat was to widely known and publicized to have worked. We were ready for that one. Climate change worked for a while, but the narrative was lately falling apart. They needed something new, and this one worked. The situation is dire here. The US is about to experience the kind of hell the globalists have been “repressing” third world countries with for the last century. And they will be ruthless. And they will profit. And that’s why this situation is so dire, it’s not going away anytime soon.

Lastly, the economic restructuring was inevitable. The alternative community was too close to uncovering the advanced technology/free energy systems, and deep space technology - the old petroleum based economy was coming to an end. So that’s what I predict will come out of this... once the control system is fully in place, the free energy carrot will be dangled to the slaves. Here ya go, look at what we’re giving you... an advanced technological paradise. (Almost) Full disclosure, we finally will get it. But at what cost?

Sources - *a must listen*
    Higherside Chats: with Greg Carlwood:
    David Crowe | Coronavirus COVID-19: The Risks, The Testing, & The Treatments
    https://www.thehighersidechats.com/d...he-treatments/

TODAY ON EVERYONE’S FAVORITE CONSPIRACY PODCAST:
    A big THC welcome to David Crowe. He’s a telecommunications consultant, environmentalist, writer and critic of science and medicine.
    He was one of the founders of the Alberta Greens (Green Party of Alberta), edited their newsletter for over a decade, was the party’s president until October 2004, and the party’s Chief Financial Officer until December 2008. I
    He also was founder of the Alberta Reappraising AIDS Society, am on the advisory council of AnotherLook and created the JusticeForEJ.com site. In 2008 he was appointed President of Rethinking AIDS, a position he still holds.
    He is also co-host and co-founder of the podcast, How Positive Are You?, and the host of The Infectious Myth on the Progressive Radio Network (prn.fm).
    Watch his presentation Rethink All Viruses:
    Read his paper on Coronavirus:

Is the 2019 Coronavirus Really a Pandemic?
    by, David Crowe

http://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

UPI News, by Paul Brinkman
    March 21, 2020
    OneWeb launches 34 satellites from Kazakhstan

March 21 (UPI) -- A Soyuz rocket carried 34 satellites toward orbit from Kazakhstan on time at 1:06 p.m. EDT Saturday in the third such launch for OneWeb spacecraft made in Florida.

The launch will boost OneWeb's global network of satellites to 74 as it strives to provide high-speed Internet access to remote areas.

OneWeb previously launched 40 satellites from space centers in Kazakhstan and South America. Saturday's launch came from Russia's Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on a Soyuz rocket purchased through French space firm Arianespace.

OneWeb is one of several U.S. companies competing to launch vast new constellations of satellites to provide high-speed, reliable internet around the globe.

SpaceX has the largest constellation so far, at 362 satellites, and plans for up to 42,000.

OneWeb Satellites, a subsidiary and a joint venture with European aerospace company Airbus, opened a satellite factory in Florida in 2019.

The company said it dedicated Saturday's launch to the late Russian cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, who became the first person to walk in space in 1965. He died in October.

OneWeb satellites are about the size of a small refrigerator. The spacecraft will be headed to a near-polar orbit about 280 miles up, after which they travel to their final orbit of approximately 745 miles high.
    Last edited by Joe; 22nd March 2020 at 22:35.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Post:

Alan (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Orph (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Satori (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), spade (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2349
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

This is simply so bizarre I am not even sure what to say about it.

Harvey Weinstein tests positive for coronavirus in prison: Report

Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein has reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus.

The former film producer was sentenced to 23 years in prison on March 11 after being found guilty of first-degree sexual assault and third-degree rape charges last month. Weinstein, 68, is being held in isolation at Wende Correctional Facility in New York after being one of two inmates there to test positive for the coronavirus, officials at the prison said, according to the Niagara Gazette.

Weinstein spokeswoman Juda Engelmayer, however, said that her team "has not heard anything like that yet" when contacted Sunday regarding the former Hollywood producer's diagnoses.

Officials believe Weinstein contracted the virus at Rikers Island in New York City, where he was being held until Wednesday. The jail has struggled to contain an outbreak of the disease inside of the facility where 38 guards and inmates have tested positive for it.

Weinstein was sentenced to two decades in prison for sexual assault and another three years for the rape conviction. He continued to defend himself after he was sentenced, telling the courtroom that "thousands of men are losing due process. I’m worried about this country."

"I’m totally confused. I think men are confused about these issues," he added.

Source: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-prison-report

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2350
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,261 times in 3,170 posts

Joe/ Thanks! I read part of your post, saw the pic of the launch and read the stats on them launching satellites. And I thought to myself, this is on of a thousand stories going on that the average citizen cannot possibly understand or keep up on. And even those on Avalon, as awake as they are, cannot comprehend the ramifications of all. Can anyone even verify what these satellites are for? Can anyone say what the back story is to all of whats going on? HAARP, 5 G, FUKUSHIMA, 9/11, THE CALIFORNIA FIRES, just throw a dart at a problem and its multi complex.
    Im not going to give up a day sitting in the sun, a moment to play golf with my son or sip a cup of coffee in the park for this insane and ****ty creature called the human being hell bent on owning and dominating the many for the gains of their few. Ive had enough. Whatever will be will be. Were all going to die and move on to a continual spiritual life. So if not now, when? blessings. d

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), Eligos (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd March 2020), norman (22nd March 2020), Olam (23rd March 2020), Orph (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Victoria (29th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2351
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I'm no economist either Bill, but this aspect of the problem has now surpassed that of even my concern of Covid - 19 itself. It doesn't take an economist to take a drive through any given city, and see them essentially closed for business. My own included it's heart breaking. Most people live paycheck to paycheck, and have very little margin for error in paying their routine bills, much less an unforeseen emergency such as a large auto repair bill.

You used the tsunami metaphor for the sickness itself the other day, and that's the only way I can envision the future economics of this as well. With all these service workers sitting at home just for starters, and job loss exponentially expanding out from there, I truly see the coming economic disaster same as walking on the beach, and noticing the water suddenly receding.

Big trouble ahead. Unthinkable trouble...

I don't know what other governments are doing to throw a lifeline to the average workers, but here in the US the banks and Wall Street are getting trillions at the blink of an eye, while they dither about how many hoops the rest have to jump through in order to maybe get a one time check.

If it continues on this trajectory, then as I just heard someone say, "stand the f**k by, cos here we go".

22. Link to Post #2352
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Two recent discussion about treatment. I think that the treatment can avoid disaster in that IMO we won't accept lockdown knowing it can be treated.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Victoria (29th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #2353
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 times in 257 posts

I haven’t posted much on the forum in recent times. I am somewhat of a ‘lurker’, though. I’ve felt compelled to link-in. The present mass hysteria arising from the Covid-19 virus outbreak, has caused many around me to become immersed in a state of simmering anxiety—it’s understandable, I suppose. What I find really surprising—and somewhat disconcerting—is how quickly people are becoming obedient to government direction regarding their social behaviour—of course there is good reason—but it is the speed and conformity, which is based on fear, that people—some who I never expected—have become utterly fixated and cooperative, without question. I sense a concern for liberty; freedom of assembly, etc., from some. The present circumstances—I have no doubt—are far more than this virus—which is killing many people and will get worse, I believe. I’m concerned for where we are all headed with this; where it will lead us and whether enough people will remain to see forest from the trees!

Dublin, Ireland—where I am living—has never been so alien, as it is presently. People here normally are easy-going and laid back, but that is changing, many people are living on their nerves. It’s the collective fear which I feel is driving ever greater centralised control, to the detriment of freedom and movement. Much of this isn’t news to you all, but I am feeling compelled to write this now, and hope others will not fall to the virus of fear. Stay safe!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd March 2020 at 14:23. Reason: enlarged the font a little for easier reading

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Ben (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Cognitive Dissident (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), leavesoftrees (23rd March 2020), Mac (22nd March 2020), Philippe (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Satori (22nd March 2020), Sérénité (23rd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), starlight (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Victoria (29th March 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020)

26. Link to Post #2354
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Martin Armstrong and David Icke are fairly outspoken.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

28. Link to Post #2355
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Not sure if this is genuine or not....

A Uk doctor, is back in a north London hospital after a day away yesterday (21st March) and today (22nd March) says it is absolutely catastrophic. They've run out of ventilators already and she is having to palliate people in their 50s with no underlying health conditions – people who will certainly die on their own with no visitors. People are waiting to go into the intensive care unit in their 30s and 40s who are likely to die waiting.

Her message is....

Don't go out for any reason unless you can actually not survive without it. And also please spend the day calling or writing to everyone you know telling them this and that that they should do the same. Her words are 'you have to tell everyone you know or you'll regret it for the rest of your life or not have a life at all'....

The UK is already in a dire situation and we have not even begun yet ..And people in Italy have been saying this for weeks to us British as the same happened for them, they ignored the guidelines and look what happened.
    Not wanting to scare monger but AM wanting to say as strongly and I can do not wait for your leaders to tell you what to do, think for yourself and remember we are all vulnerable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	42837  
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 22nd March 2020 at 23:42.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Adi (22nd March 2020), Alan (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Sérénité (23rd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

30. Link to Post #2356
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This is a wake up call for all of us. I pray that we actually learn something from it.

Corona Lockdown! Can Anything Positive Come From This?! | Russell Brand

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Mac (23rd March 2020), Philippe (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

32. Link to Post #2357
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

I've missed them, where their urgent and alarmed articles, or TV interviews, may be. They surely have to be trying to say something, somewhere. Does anyone know?
    David Icke is very adamant that it's the "Totalitarian Tiptoe"

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

34. Link to Post #2358
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

PhD Researcher Judy Mikovits and Expert on Viruses Explains the Coronavirus and Reveals Information You are Not Likely to Hear in the Corporate Media
    March 22, 2020
    Comments by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/phd-r...rporate-media/

(Not sure which thread to put this in--Mods please move it if there is a better place.)

"TV Santa Barbara has published a recent interview with host Bob Lovgren interviewing Dr. Judy Mikovits explaining what the coronavirus is, how it got here, how it can be treated, and other important information you are not likely to hear in the corporate-sponsored “mainstream” media.

We have featured Dr. Mikovits’ work here at Health Impact News many times over the past few years. Here are some past articles:

Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2015/va...ent-is-hiding/
    As Government Denies Existence of Retroviruses, Big Pharma Prepares to Make Huge Profits from Treatment
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2016/as...rom-treatment/

She the author of the book Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases, co-written by Kent Heckenlively, JD.
    http://plaguethebook.com/plague---home.html

I had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Mikovits a few years ago, just after a 4-year gag order on her had been lifted.

Dr. Mikovits’ bio is quite impressive, and would rival any of the talking head “experts” currently being featured in the corporate-sponsored media.

Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, earned her BA from University of Virginia and PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. In just over twenty years she rose from an entry-level lab technician to become director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before leaving to direct the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals in Santa Barbara, California.

There in 2006, she became attracted to the plight of patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Autism. In only five years she developed the first neuroimmune institute from a concept to a reality and is primarily responsible for demonstrating the relationship between immune based inflammation and these diseases.

She has published over 50 scientific papers.

Dr. Mikovits spoke the truth about the fraudulent use of government research money, the marketing of inaccurate retrovirus tests, Medicare fraud, the contaminated blood supply, and the harm that is associated with vaccines and their schedule of administration.

Her research showed how retroviruses are linked to the plague of modern illnesses that are bankrupting the U.S. healthcare system.

She was arrested without a warrant and held in jail for 5 days without the opportunity for bail as a fugitive from justice. Her career was destroyed.

Her story is documented in the book Plague: ​One Scientist’s intrepid Search For the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases.

Please watch this presentation on the coronavirus. If this video becomes too popular, it will most likely disappear from the Internet."

http://projectavalon.net/Coronavirus...kovits_PhD.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd March 2020 at 14:50. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Cognitive Dissident (23rd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), Green Futures (30th March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th April 2020), onevoice (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

36. Link to Post #2359
    Thanks

In "their" defense forget what anybody tells you, what do you yourself think given what you know of it now, best avoided if possible surely. Imo we couldn't just carry on as normal we had to address it or let the weak die prematurely, which is happening in most Countries. That said you are right to have concerns and make a good point, what can we do though. If we don't show common sense it makes it easier for them if they want, to enforce restrictions. I'd prefer to be in a cell and have the key

Btw it's my daughter who has myself and her Mum on bang up. My Sister has my Dad on lock down, resistance is futile...
    Last edited by Mac; 23rd March 2020 at 00:12.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Gracy (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), Pam (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), wondering (23rd March 2020)

38. Link to Post #2360
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by pacificator (here)
    Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    How many here ever saw the movie - 12 Monkeys?

My point is not to increase fear but to raise awareness that if this were a biological attack, whether by an organized "entity" or by a single rogue actor... the "several patient zero" phenomenon could exist in either case.
    Could chemtrail be involved in this? patient zero make sense. Maybe a time release infected nano particle.

My thought from day one.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Gracy (23rd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd March 2020), pacificator (23rd March 2020), Pam (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), wondering (23rd March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 118 of 154 FirstFirst 1 18 68 108 118 128 154 LastLast