Page 69 of 154 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69 79 119 154 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #1361
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Here is a video of a fellow who went to Wuhan and lived in China recently. Good for first hand observations of what is going on. I think this was done in Feb 2020. The checkpoints and the complete control is not something that could be easily implemented in the West.

Last edited by Frank V; 5th March 2020 at 22:53. Reason: embedded your video :)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Frank V (5th March 2020), happyuk (13th March 2020), justntime2learn (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), sunwings (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #1362
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,452 times in 8,341 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Quote Posted by Frank V (here)
    Here's our friend Max Igan. At least he doesn't buy this b-S
    He also doesn't buy that Earth is spherical. Doesn't make him very credible as someone with a founded opinion.
    Yeah, he does. He disavowed that flat earth stuff. He explained that mental anomaly in a follow up video. He was under some kind of attack. I give him the benefit of the doubt because he's a rock solid researcher and presenter who's walked a lot of miles putting info out there for us.
    How rock solid a researcher is he if he gulibly blurt China's official stats as the basis of a fair chunk of his reasoning ?

I think he's getting his streams of thought tangled up. It's not either /or. He doesn't have to argue the virus pandemic is a hoax to argue the rest of the stuff he says which I generally agree with him about.

He's under estimating the gravity of what's happening. It doesn't have to be a fake scam pandemic for him to be right about the agenda of the crooks. The crooks don't care. They're not nice guys. Max sounds like a little boy playing a DJ conspiracy theorist game in his playroom when he flips from the agenda logic to "the whole pandemic is a fake scam". That's just infantile thinking I thought he was better than.

Hey, Max, why can't the agenda be real AND the virus be real, at the same time ? Those damned crooks are not fooling around, especially now they are half on the run from a few nasty kick back shocks they didn't see coming. They are in for the "kill".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Caliban (5th March 2020), justntime2learn (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #1363
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I know some of you think J. Rappoport has gone off his rocker but (see below) -- are there any biologists here? Any epidemiologists?

What about what he says below on the PCR test? Do you believe in it? And what about the CDC developing a test kit based on a "genetic sequence," sans actual specimens?

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/

But it gets a lot worse than that. As I’ve been detailing in these pages, the basic test for the coronavirus is called the PCR. A positive result is taken to mean the patient “has the virus.” He is now a confirmed case. However, the PCR has many problems.

The procedure itself is tricky, and unless done perfectly, with great care to avoid contamination, the result is useless. But even when the test is perfect, it says nothing about whether the patient is ill or will ever become ill. Why? Because the PCR never comes to a valid conclusion about how much virus is in the patient’s body actively replicating. And in order to start talking about illness and disease, millions and millions of virus must be at work replicating inside the patient.

Going even further down the rabbit hole, how was the PCR test for the coronavirus developed in the first place? We seem to have an answer from the CDC, offered up to reporters in a February 28 press briefing. A Dr. Messonnier, representing the CDC, said this in reply to a question:

“…please remember that our laboratories developed this [PCR] test kit before there were US cases. We developed it based on the posted genetic sequencing, and it was this test kit that allowed us, to identify the first cases in the United States.”

What does this mean? It seems to mean that the CDC accepted the genetic sequence of the “new virus” without having an actual isolated specimen of the virus itself. Is that a problem?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), norman (6th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), onevoice (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Sunny (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #1364
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Look, the pandemic is real, okay? I live in Belgium, a country the size of a handkerchief, and we've got 23 confirmed cases here, including one in a city at only ~20 km (or ~12 miles in Imperial money) away from my home. And I live in an apartment building, and the lady living at the top floor works in the legal department of that city. Many people here in town work in that city. My brother works all over the province, including in that city.

Engineered or purely natural, it doesn't make a hoot of difference, people. The virus is real, it kills people for real and the pandemic is real. And it has zero, zilch, nada to do with 5G.

8. Link to Post #1365
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

First case of the virus announced in Tn.
    Also some in my town are now self quarantined, our large
    Tn. Eastman Corp. has already closed one of their departments
    due to the need of imports from China.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Delight (6th March 2020), Frank V (5th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), pyrangello (6th March 2020), Sunny (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

10. Link to Post #1366
    Thanks

Look, the pandemic is real, okay? I live in Belgium, a country the size of a handkerchief, and we've got 23 confirmed cases here, including one in a city at only ~20 km (or ~12 miles in Imperial money) away from my home. And I live in an apartment building, and the lady living at the top floor works in the legal department of that city. Many people here in town work in that city. My brother works all over the province, including in that city.

Engineered or purely natural, it doesn't make a hoot of difference, people. The virus is real, it kills people for real and the pandemic is real. And it has zero, zilch, nada to do with 5G.

Well, something is happening, but just because you say it's "real," i.e. "what they are telling us about this phenomenon is true," doesn't mean it truly is. Just as someone declaring it "unreal," would also be false.

What many are saying is, "We don't buy the official narrative of what appears to be happening." A very valid stance in a world of so many phantasms.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

12. Link to Post #1367
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,385 times in 5,727 posts

I am very concerned about healthcare workers

Quote Statement by a quarantined nurse from a northern California Kaiser facility
    March 5, 2020

As a nurse, I’m very concerned that not enough is being done to stop the spread of the coronavirus. I know
    because I am currently sick and in quarantine after caring for a patient who tested positive. I’m awaiting
    “permission” from the federal government to allow for my testing, even after my physician and county
    health professional ordered it.

I volunteered to be on the care team for this patient, who we knew was positive. I did this because I had all
    the recommended protective gear and training from my employer. I did this assuming that if something
    happened to me, of course I too would be cared for. Then, what was a small concern after a few days of
    caring for this patient, became my reality:
    I started getting sick.

When employee health told me that my fever and other symptoms fit the criteria for potential coronavirus,
    I was put on a 14-day self-quarantine. Since the criteria was met, the testing would be done. My doctor
    ordered the test through the county.
    The public county officer called me and verified my symptoms and agreed with testing. But the National
    CDC would not initiate testing. They said they would not test me because if I were wearing the
    recommended protective equipment, then I wouldn’t have the coronavirus.

What kind of science-based answer is that? What a ridiculous and uneducated response from the
    department that is in charge of our health in this country.
    Later, they called back, and now it’s an issue with something called the “identifier number.” They claim
    they prioritize running samples by illness severity and that there are only so many to give out each day. So I
    have to wait in line to find out the results.

This is not the ticket dispenser at the deli counter; it’s a public health emergency! I am a registered nurse,
    and I need to know if I am positive before going back to caring for patients.
    I am appalled at the level of bureaucracy that’s preventing nurses from getting tested. That is a health care
    decision my doctor and my county health department agree with. Delaying this test puts the whole
    community at risk.

I have the backing of my union. Nurses aren’t going to stand by and let this testing delay continue; we are
    going to stand together to make sure we can protect our patients—by being protected ourselves.
    I feel very dismayed over the attitude of the allopathic community. Pharma controlled, it has lost all "sense". A valuable treatment for viral infection has been known for years. Maybe the crisis will change some minds?

Take vitamin c to bowel tolerance is IMO very important for any person anyway. Now it is probably a life saver.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Caliban (5th March 2020), carnavas (6th March 2020), Frank V (5th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), PurpleLama (5th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th March 2020), Sunny (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

14. Link to Post #1368
    Thanks

Well, something is happening, but just because you say it's "real," i.e. "what they are telling us about this phenomenon is true," doesn't mean it truly is. Just as someone declaring it "unreal," would also be false.

What many are saying is, "We don't buy the official narrative of what appears to be happening." A very valid stance in a world of so many phantasms.
    The wolf may be at the door despite all the years of phantoms. It will suit many agendas if we do I feel certain.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Caliban (5th March 2020), Frank V (5th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #1369
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

The wolf may be at the door despite all the years of phantoms. It will suit many agendas if we do I feel certain.
    Maybe it's a sheep in wolf's clothing

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #1370
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You are focusing too much on Anglo-Saxon reporters. Belgium and other European countries have their own news media. And the Belgian government may be quite incompetent in many areas ─ including in how to deal with this pandemic ─ but they won't lie about it. The only time they'll ever lie is when a member of the royal family's involved, because royals are being protected and shielded.

19. Link to Post #1371
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

By Whom are they protected and shielded might I ask?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Frank V (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (6th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #1372
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Frank don't throw the baby out with the bath water!
    Yes the COVID-19 virus is real.
    But 5G is real too and it can be affecting people in Wuhan.
    The two can co-exist beside each other and affect the people there.

As for the harmfulness of viruses.
    I have a close friend in another country whose son died less than two months ago from a virus.
    It wasn't COVID-19 but another that proved to be lethal.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), East Sun (6th March 2020), Frank V (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (6th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #1373
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Our royals? Mostly by their entourage of nobles, by a couple of old-generation politicians, and by the Belgian delegation of the Roman Catholic Church.

24. Link to Post #1374
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,089 times in 870 posts

I’ve been following this thread with an open mind. Stuff doesn’t add up or make sense and I’ve been torn on what to believe...I figured if/when it gets close enough to home for second hand word of mouth to reach me, then I’ll sit up and take notice.

So today we have 2 confirmed cases within the small town where I live here in the north west. What has made me take more notice is a very close friend has been told this afternoon that her close friends mum has been confirmed case. But this HASN'T been announced on any updates or reports for that particular area, leaving me to wonder has it just been currently over looked or are a lot of confirmed cases not actually being logged?

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), East Sun (6th March 2020), Frank V (6th March 2020), Inaiá (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Sunny (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (6th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #1375
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    By whom owns to media, tabloid press who makes news.
    Love and Hope

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), East Sun (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (6th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #1376
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I’ve been following this thread with an open mind. Stuff doesn’t add up or make sense and I’ve been torn on what to believe...I figured if/when it gets close enough to home for second hand word of mouth to reach me, then I’ll sit up and take notice.

So today we have 2 confirmed cases within the small town where I live here in the north west. What has made me take more notice is a very close friend has been told this afternoon that her close friends mum has been confirmed case. But this HASN'T been announced on any updates or reports for that particular area, leaving me to wonder has it just been currently over looked or are a lot of confirmed cases not actually being logged?
    My instinct says they're just not reporting it. There is very high frustration in the general populace at the total lack of transparency we're getting. A lot of people are angry that the CDC isn't reporting how many cases they're testing. A lot of people are unhappy with their own states. Medical people are frustrated with the CDC! Okay, many people are just fed up with the CDC at the moment.

DD's college professor said that several students who had recently come back from Italy tested positive and were asked to self-quarantine. But since they have no symptoms, they're not being reported. This is at UGA.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), East Sun (6th March 2020), Frank V (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (6th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #1377
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

My instinct says they're just not reporting it. There is very high frustration in the general populace at the total lack of transparency we're getting. A lot of people are angry that the CDC isn't reporting how many cases they're testing. A lot of people are unhappy with their own states. Medical people are frustrated with the CDC! Okay, many people are just fed up with the CDC at the moment.

DD's college professor said that several students who had recently come back from Italy tested positive and were asked to self-quarantine. But since they have no symptoms, they're not being reported. This is at UGA.
    NONE of those "in Charge" will be held accountable for the obfuscations that may make this a serious crisis. I pretty much expect that the numbers won't be reported and we will be given mushroom treatment. And the latest Peak Prosperity video is showing what the Pence "team" thinks of all of the important questions like "Will the uninsured be tested?"

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Frank V (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th March 2020), Sunny (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020), wondering (6th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #1378
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)

I live north of Atlanta in Blue Ridge. It is a tourist town. Lots of people form other places but NO SIGNS of people worried enough to stock up on hand sanitizer yet (LOL). I am taking vitamin C and glad to hear this video of a way to approach it from the MD responsible for using Vitamin C in China.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Frank V (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #1379
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Does this disease help the parasitic control freaks herd us into their one world government?
    Manipulate financial market. Yes
    Cashless society (don't touch contaminated money). Yes
    Forced vaccinations (laced with something to make people sick, weak and compliant). Yes
    Create fear (Feed the dark side). Yes
    Create a virus. Create an expensive vaccine. Go the bank. Follow the money. Yes

Addition: Depopulation. A goal of the 'deep state' for years. Yes
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 6th March 2020 at 02:07.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Caliban (6th March 2020), David Trd1 (6th March 2020), East Sun (6th March 2020), jaybee (6th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Pam (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tangri (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #1380
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Yes, Ron,

All of the above, I believe.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), David Trd1 (6th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Sadieblue (6th March 2020), Tintin (6th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 154 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69 79 119 154 LastLast