Closed Thread
Page 80 of 154 FirstFirst 1 30 70 80 90 130 154 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #1581
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

The title of this article is appropriate. A grim new milestone. Using the National Guard to create a sort of barrier is a ridiculous effort to try to contain this virus, but it is a great way to test the waters to see the public response to martial law.

US Coronavirus Outbreak Reaches Grim New Milestone As National Guard Arrives In Suburban New York: Live Updates

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ton-bans-large

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), carnavas (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Eligos (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), RogeRio (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), Sophocles (12th March 2020), spade (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #1582
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Professionally I am a licensed Physician in the state of Arizona.
    [ ... ]
    Bottom line: I can say with certainty that the CV is not an epidemic and will certainly not become a pandemic.
    But it already is. On both counts.

I don't mean this unkindly. I'm sure you're a very pleasant, well-meaning person.

But you're in total denial. And that's an abrogation of your professional, ethical responsibility.

If I were in Arizona, and you were my licensed physician (assuming you're practicing, and are actively caring for and making decisions for the optimum welfare of your patients), knowing the publicly available information about this thing I'd not trust you to make any decisions on behalf of anyone I cared about.

On the contrary, you'd probably be responsible for the deaths of quite a few very innocent and trusting people. Please wake up. You may kill others with your attitude.

This is important. I mean every word I say here. Your blindness is frightening.
    For me, this has been the most frustrating part of this situation ... the total denial by MANY here in the USA. My best analysis is that this denial comforts people who are too weak to face hard truths. I see denial as a fear management mechanism. It does produce a short term calming effect.

There is also an arrogance factor to it. Many of the people who deny reality look down on us who are preparing. Some of them are motivated by thinking they are smarter than us and it makes them feel superior. The feeling of superiority in a time of crisis gives them comfort.

I believe a better approach is to prepare in a calm rational manner. It will give both a short term and long term calming effect. It is no guarantee. But, it costs little and does not take that much effort. In the long term, If wrong, I am out a little money and have extra food for a while. If I am right, my family has a chance.

Just seems like the prudent thing to do.
    Last edited by Dave Hunnicutt; 11th March 2020 at 16:09.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dave Hunnicutt For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), carnavas (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), onevoice (11th March 2020), Pam (11th March 2020), Patient (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), Stryder (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), wondering (11th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #1583
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

[ ... ]
    Bottom line: I can say with certainty that the CV is not an epidemic and will certainly not become a pandemic.

I don't mean this unkindly. I'm sure you're a very pleasant, well-meaning person.

But you're in total denial. And that's an abrogation of your professional, ethical responsibility.

If I were in Arizona, and you were my licensed physician (assuming you're practicing, and are actively caring for and making decisions for the optimum welfare of your patients), knowing the publicly available information about this thing I'd not trust you to make any decisions on behalf of anyone I cared about.

On the contrary, you'd probably be responsible for the deaths of quite a few very innocent and trusting people. Please wake up. You may kill others with your attitude.

I'm 100% with the minds seeing thru this psyop for a long list of very solid reasons.

Bill, after everything you've DEEPLY learned about the totally manipulated, corrupt system now with astounding technologies and looooooooong planned agendas, the vast deceptions and economic changing 30 year long now 'climate change' agenda/psyop, the incredible escalation the last few years of mass destruction/genocidal weather warfare around the globe in the forms of man made and targeted fires, tornados, floods, hurricanes, and especially the PREVIOUS fake pandemic scares.... that you wouldn't see the MOUNTAIN OF GLARING SIGNS of this gigantic psyop too!!!!!

ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE. If there are any people really dying - WE DON'T HAVE ANY WAY TO VERIFY FROM WHAT. The death/disease triggering warfare is HIGHLY DEVELOPED. It's naive to think this grand opportunity to test or MASS USE these technologies under this cloak of chaos would be missed, if not the purpose.

MORE THAN ANYTHING - to me this is a grand display of the dark system having finalized the purchase of EVERY significant newspaper, online news, cable/TV news, entertainment/players, radio stations PLUS censorship/elimination control of the internet as needed and having pushed the big button to cover every base all at once to sell this psyop. WE HAVE NO WAY TO VERIFY ANY 'report', 'statistic', etc. - they can lie about anything and have the power to repeat it on 1000's and 1000's of outlets around the world ... and people are unquestioningly buying what the repeatedly proven most corrupt, evil liars are printing face value!!!!

This is exactly what Dr. Shiva says: '...this will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!"

Well, it's a big try that will be triggering MILLIONS into chaos and great frustration, uprooting the stability of millions of good people all over the world who played by the rules OR if younger, will find themselves on the curb with their chosen path into the future having been destroyed... a good recipe for evil plans not going as planned. We'll see.

A PLAIN OLD LYSOL BOTTLE
    NO BIGGER DEAL THAN THE REST OF THIS LIST
    Last edited by waves; 11th March 2020 at 16:11.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Andre (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), East Sun (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), wondering (11th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #1584
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,541 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    [ ... ]

I'm 100% with the minds seeing thru this psyop for a long list of very solid reasons.
    Hey, I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm not saying it's not a psy-op. I never have. I'm sure there is (and/or will be) a lot of Problem-Reaction-Solution — opportunistically at least, and designed from the beginning at worst.

If you want me to post my real suspicions, I can. But that's a different topic.

Regardless of how this started, or any agenda behind it, real people are suffering, and will suffer. This is not a Truman Show mirage.

Luke is 100% grossly irresponsible if he's a licensed physician and is (we may assume) going to turn people away who want a test, because (e.g.) they have all the symptoms and also have a frail, elderly relative living at home. That's pretty close to culpable medical malpractice.

Of course, Luke may not be in this position. Maybe he's not practicing as an MD. But it's frightening because he precisely represents a lot of medics in responsible positions who are.

He should be smart enough to do the math. But it seems he may not be, or not smart enough to see that he should do the math.

I'm pretty angry about that kind of head-in-the-sand, negligent attitude. It's all around us right now, from our senior politicians, to healthcare officials, to Joe and Jane Everyman in the street. In almost every first world country.

It helps absolutely no-one, while it may be causing a great deal of knock-on damage. The incompetence is staggering.

If I've seriously helped ONE person out there by posting what I did in reply to Luke, then I stand vindicated.

But what the real agendas may be, yes, I increasingly deeply suspect all kinds of things. I'm not a mainstream puppet. People should know me by now.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th March 2020 at 16:32.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

carnavas (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), frodo13 (12th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), kudzy (13th March 2020), mountain_jim (11th March 2020), Patient (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), Sophocles (12th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), Wind (12th March 2020), wondering (11th March 2020), Yoda (11th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #1585
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

I found out yesterday that my sister and brother in law have the virus. They traveled to Florida on an airplane a week and a half ago to attend his father's funeral. Three days after returning they got sick. The doctor said they must just stay home and self isolate. It took almost a week to get the test results back and they would only test one of them. They have been giving me a day to day description of their sickness. I have been suggesting my herbal remedies. They are taking my suggestions.

Somewhere between what you read on line and what you hear on the news is the truth. The virus seems to spread very rapidly. They had on face masks and gloves on the plane but still got it. They were not around any other people other than the airport. The funeral was a closed affair, there is very little family. They are both healthy people so we will see. My sister has told me she has never had anything make her feel like this. A little humor (she loves Anne Rice books)....she said it was like changing from a human to a vampire, her body feels like it needs to empty and start over.

I am continuing to send healing vibes their way, I wish I were closer to them but then I would not go around them if I were so that would do little good. So far it is not contagious over SKYPE.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alan (11th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), earthdreamer (12th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), mountain_jim (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), snoman (11th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), wondering (11th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #1586
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,281 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    [ ... ]

Bill, after everything you've DEEPLY learned about the totally manipulated, corrupt system now with astounding technologies and looooooooong planned agendas, the vast deceptions and economic changing 30 year long now 'climate change' agenda/psyop, the incredible escalation the last few years of mass destruction/genocidal weather warfare around the globe in the forms of man made and targeted fires, tornados, floods, hurricanes, and especially the PREVIOUS fake pandemic scares.... that you wouldn't see the MOUNTAIN OF GLARING SIGNS of this gigantic psyop too!!!!!

ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE. If there are any people really dying - WE DON'T HAVE ANY WAY TO VERIFY FROM WHAT. The death/disease triggering warfare is HIGHLY DEVELOPED. It's naive to think this grand opportunity to test or MASS USE these technologies under this cloak of chaos would be missed, if not the purpose.

MORE THAN ANYTHING - to me this is a grand display of the dark system having finalized the purchase of EVERY significant newspaper, online news, cable/TV news, entertainment/players, radio stations PLUS censorship/elimination control of the internet as needed and having pushed the big button to cover every base all at once to sell this psyop. WE HAVE NO WAY TO VERIFY ANY 'report', 'statistic', etc. - they can lie about anything and have the power to repeat it on 1000's and 1000's of outlets around the world ... and people are unquestioningly buying what the repeatedly proven most corrupt, evil liars are printing face value!!!!

This is exactly what Dr. Shiva says: '...this will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!"

Well, it's a big try that will be triggering MILLIONS into chaos and great frustration, uprooting the stability of millions of good people all over the world who played by the rules OR if younger, will find themselves on the curb with their chosen path into the future having been destroyed... a good recipe for evil plans not going as planned. We'll see.

A PLAIN OLD LYSOL BOTTLE
    NO BIGGER DEAL THAN THE REST OF THIS LIST
    I can understand why you have the opinion that you do. But at the same time, I do not see how you can discount every reported piece of info about the virus from every source.

I am sure some numbers are not accurate. I am sure that different agencies might take advantage of the situation and manipulate some things.

How about just taking care of yourself and apply logic for a regular heavy flu season.

Even if it is all fake (which is definately what I do not beleive), certain realities exist which we should react to. A bad flu season- take extra health precautions. If supplies of water or other items in stores are running low, then stock up for yourself.

Probably best to stay neutral and not tell others that it is a fake pandemic unless we know for sure.

Nothing wrong with being prepared for the worse while remaining with a positive outlook that there everything will be ok.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), gini (11th March 2020), Mike (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), wondering (11th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #1587
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,448 times in 8,340 posts

Fake or Real, it's the same damned agenda. Keep your eyes on the ball.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Basho (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), gs_powered (11th March 2020), Mike (11th March 2020), Patient (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), twin fig (12th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #1588
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,994 times in 2,110 posts

Yeah I know a bunch of people who keep telling me stop listening to the news, its just like the regular flu ect ect ect. My wife is friends with someone in Italy, In the Naples area, His buddys sister just died of this a few days ago . Nobody will come to pick up the body, its been in there apartment for days and now the rest of the family has it. As soon as we start hearing about first hand accounts like this all this chatter about its not real, its overblown, get a life, will go away. As the stories will turn rapidly to first hand accounts.

Just like my buddy who was just here to visit, 3 weeks ago he was no I don't need anything stocked up at home to now since it entered michigan yesterday officially, I have to go to the store today, my my how things change when reality is at your door.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alan (11th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), Eligos (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th March 2020), Mike (11th March 2020), Patient (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), Sophocles (12th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #1589
    Thanks

The WHO have just formally announced that this is a pandemic. Tedros has been giving a press briefing.

They really had to. They were in a public corner, with no public way out.

Whatever one calls it, all their advice has been woeful, lacking, and incompetent, from the very start. There's something deeply wrong with the organization, and something deeply wrong with Tedros. Every indication (and all evidence) points to his being a true communist, deeply in league with China.

If this was in a movie, the critics would dismiss that part of the storyboard as being too shallow, and lacking any interesting intrigue. It's all just too obvious. One doesn't even have to scratch one's head and think at all.

The announcement sent the Dow Jones index plummeting further. It's lost another 1,100+ points today, still falling.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), gs_powered (11th March 2020), Hym (11th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), Mike (11th March 2020), Patient (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), Satori (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), Sophocles (12th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), Wind (12th March 2020), Yoda (11th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #1590
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    My wife is friends with someone in Italy, In the Naples area, His buddys sister just died of this a few days ago . Nobody will come to pick up the body, its been in there apartment for days and now the rest of the family has it.
    I read about this earlier today. The poor man died several days ago, and his body is still there in the apartment — with his quarantined wife. No-one will come and remove it. She's been crying and wailing out of her window, and no-one can help.

This is a tiny, tiny story (but an awful personal tragedy), just a microcosm of the larger chaos all around. (Even worse things have happened in China.)
    Woman in Italy is stuck with the body of her husband who died from coronavirus

An Italian woman has been unable to leave her apartment where her husband’s dead body is being kept due to quarantine restrictions, Giancarlo Canepa, mayor of Borghetto Santo Spirito, told CNN Tuesday.

The husband, who had tested positive for coronavirus previously, died Monday at 2 a.m. local time.
    “Yes, it is true she is still there with the body and we won’t be able to remove it until Wednesday morning,“ the mayor said. Canepa said quarantine protocol states that no one is allowed to approach the body.
    “Unfortunately, we have a security protocol we must follow,” he said. The mayor also said that the man refused to be taken to the local hospital for recovery, which led to this situation. “Otherwise, this wouldn’t have happened,” he said.
    The story made headlines in Italy as stories emerged of the wife’s despair at remaining locked up with her husband’s dead body for hours on end.

Local television station IVG.IT posted video interviews with the woman’s neighbors who had just found out that their neighbor had died.
    “Right now the most important thing is to think about this lady, alone with the body of her husband … No one can come close to help her nor comfort her. We hope this is quickly resolved. Our thoughts are with her and on what she is living through,” the neighbor said on video and whose name was not made public.
    IVG.IT reported that the man’s family members are desperate and that his widow has been crying for help from her balcony.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (11th March 2020), DaveToo (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Hym (11th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), Sophocles (12th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020), Yoda (11th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #1591
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Look, I'm sure there are people suffering and dying and you/they all have my true and heartfelt sympathy.

But let me ask you this: Do you trust the TEST that they have for this thing? I believe they're using the PCR test ? I have read that it is very flawed and has never truly been tested itself in any kind of wide way.

What if "something's happening but you don't know what it is," Mr. Jones?

THE TEST THE TEST THE TEST THE TEST

This is a very important question, don't you think?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Constance (2nd April 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), Hym (11th March 2020), Melinda (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #1592
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Just a titbit from a uk hospital

‘ we have started testing a small fraction of our staff who are symptomatic, some are infected, the epidemic appears to be more advanced than we thought’

This has got me wondering if the whole epidemic dynamic is false

We know a nine year old kid who died last November with an aggressive lung infection which started as flu. Nine year olds rarely die of this kind of thing.

Many people I know including myself, had a nasty bout of something in January including what could easily have been mild pneumonia.

Could it be that the statistics are being controlled by who is testing and how many tests are being done or available? After all normally the few deaths would disappear into the black hole of normal
    Seasonal flu deaths so in effect hidden.

Could it be that the timing and location of positive test results is a key supporting element of a pre determined false narrative

Think of the money that could be made with prior knowledge
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Caliban (11th March 2020), graciousb (18th March 2020), Hym (11th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), Melinda (11th March 2020), RogeRio (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #1593
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Look, I'm sure there are people suffering and dying and you/they all have my true and heartfelt sympathy.

But let me ask you this: Do you trust the TEST that they have for this thing? I believe they're using the PCR test ?
    Yes, it's clearly flawed — or has been, at least in some countries. The main problem seemed to have been false negatives, not false positives.

But as best I know (please correct me, anyone, if I'm wrong), each country with an outbreak has developed their own test kits in their own labs.

This isn't intended to be an impolite pushback — truly. I always very much respect and appreciate your many contributions. But it's literally impossible for me to understand how anyone can look at all the reports from round the world‚ including MANY MANY personal first-hand accounts, uncontrolled by any authority — and genuinely think there's nothing really happening out there.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caliban (11th March 2020), Chris Gilbert (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Hym (11th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), Melinda (11th March 2020), onevoice (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), sllim11 (12th March 2020), Sophocles (12th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), Yoda (11th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #1594
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

But let me ask you this: Do you trust the TEST that they have for this thing? I believe they're using the PCR test ?
    Yes, it's clearly flawed — or has been, at least in some countries. The main problem seemed to have been false negatives, not false positives.

But as best I know (please correct me, anyone, if I'm wrong), each country with an outbreak has developed their own test kits in their own labs.

This isn't intended to be an impolite pushback — truly. I always very much respect and appreciate your many contributions. But it's literally impossible for me to understand how anyone can look at all the reports from round the world‚ including MANY MANY personal first-hand accounts, uncontrolled by any authority — and genuinely think there's nothing really happening out there.
    Bill, I didn't say there's "nothing really happening out there." Merely that what is happening is most likely not all the "Covid19" or whatever the name they're giving it. If the test is severely flawed, how do we trust that there's a true "epidemic" ? And if there are a score of "test kits," which one should we trust? All? Some?

We need, in my opinion, to work from that likely reality, outward, in terms of trying to understand what might be going on.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Constance (2nd April 2020), Eligos (11th March 2020), Hym (11th March 2020), Melinda (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #1595
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

But let me ask you this: Do you trust the TEST that they have for this thing? I believe they're using the PCR test ? I have read that it is very flawed and has never truly been tested itself in any kind of wide way.

What if "something's happening but you don't know what it is," Mr. Jones?

THE TEST THE TEST THE TEST THE TEST

This is a very important question, don't you think?
    Yes this is an important question.

Another important question is: Is, as many people with credentials claim, the COVID19 a bio weapon that was released either accidentally or intentionally?

If the answer to that question is reliably established to be "yes", then we should all be as mad as hell and not willing to take it any more.

Then the questions becomes: What do we do about it?

But, I for one doubt that the first question will ever be reliably answered to the satisfaction of enough people, and certainly not to the satisfaction of the elected and appointed "officials" and "representatives" who are in a position to act on the matter. So, nothing will be done to hold the responsible parties accountable and innocent people will continue to suffer to one degree or another--as usual.

Personally, given my somewhat extensive research, I believe it is a bio-weapon. Whether I'm right or wrong about that makes no difference as the world suffers through this. But could it make a difference when this passes?

Being the skeptic and cynic that I am, I also believe no one actually responsible will be held accountable, and if some are, they will be the low hanging fruit and the true guilty parties at the highest levels of policy and decision making will skate on by free as a bird.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Basho (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Caliban (11th March 2020), Earth Angel (11th March 2020), earthdreamer (12th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), Hym (11th March 2020), Melinda (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #1596
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I said in my previous posts (#348,549,624) that this whole thing did not make sense, of course it does not make sense but in fact it does makes sense - it's logical. This whole thing has been pre-programmed where China is NOT a victim, but a player who played the opening ceremony; once china has played its role and stepped back, the sinister game is unfolding in other countries who are accomplices not victims. Some even predicted the end of the Chinese gov. This is silly. Today, the Chinese gov is stronger than before, I am not talking about the chinese citizens, they count for nothing, disposable resources, just as we all are.. Wait a few months and you'll see clearer.

In a video posted earlier here, a doc (Richard Cheng) found out that high doses of Vit C does the trick. I am also convinced that there are other products much less known but just as effective if not more effective and probably cheaper. Has anyone seen or heard governments tripping on each other to disseminate this info and make ascorbic acid or any effective solution available to their population instead of forcing their cattle to wear masks and isolate themselves? Is the Italian gov a victim? NO - they are part of this f*****g scam; instead of making effective solutions available to the public, they are forcing their cattle to wear masks, quarantine and live in fear. Same s**t in Canada, US, south american countries, and everywhere else.
    The bottom line is this virus is contagious, yes, BUT it is very stoppable, it can be stopped in its track in a few days and with a lot. I mean a lot, less resources than what have been deployed to manufacture this whole scenario. The only way it cannot be stopped is by doing the wrong and stupid things like wear masks, isolate yourself, use hand sanitizer, stock up on toilet paper...
    The future is no good. Will come a day when they the gov will dictate every aspect of our life all the way down to what to eat and how to take a piss.
    Does it make sense to forbid passengers to board a plane with a bottle of water? No it does not, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever, not on this planet not on any other planet except to enslave us. Much much more of the same is on the way.

32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Andre (16th March 2020), Basho (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Earth Angel (11th March 2020), Eligos (11th March 2020), Free Bird (11th March 2020), gini (11th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), Metaphor (11th March 2020), norman (11th March 2020), Patient (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Satori (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #1597
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

I second Bill's sentiments in this. Whether this virus was a biological weapon or not ─ and if that is the case, whether it was deployed on purpose or whether it simply escaped through some act of negligence ─ it doesn't matter one bit. The virus is real, and the pandemic is real. People are effectively dying of this virus.

As of today, we've got two confirmed deaths due to COVID-19 here in Belgium, and Belgian researchers at the University of Brussels are working on a vaccine, but it's still only a very preliminary test on mice. But like Bill said, it could take months if not a whole year before a really usable vaccine becomes available. And considering how the disease itself necessitates a quarantine and therefore hampers global distribution, the vaccine might actually arrive too late.

It's all so easy to jerk one's knees and shout "Conspiracy!" or "Lies!" ─ especially for US Americans, of whom many still don't seem to recognize that the USA is not the only nation in the world, and that other nations also have their own news-gathering services and their own medical and other scientific laboratories ─ and to either fall into the scaremongering from tasteless individuals on the internet who upload images and video clips from disaster movies about pandemics and then pretend that they are actual images and video footage of what is going on in Wuhan, or to dismiss it all as a hoax because you don't trust the reports in the media. And that is especially the case if you haven't had any education in the field of medicine or biology.

And this is why the mainstream won't take our kind of research seriously. The sad truth is that the alternative community is its own worst enemy. Instead of having an open mind but looking at actual evidence, the evidence is dismissed with knee-jerk reactions and/or paranoia from people who don't know what they're talking about.

Please people, educate yourselves. The means to do so are available for free on the internet, if only you would be willing to look. Jerking your knees isn't going to provide you with any answers. Scientific research ─ in all kinds of fields ─ is available to you. So do look at it and read it.

I'll leave you with these wise words...

"Everyone will readily believe any quote they read on the internet if it agrees with their preconceived notions."

(Martin Luther King)

34. Link to Post #1598
    Thanks

Bill, I didn't say there's "nothing really happening out there." Merely that what is happening is most likely not all the "Covid19" or whatever the name they're giving it. If the test is severely flawed, how do we trust that there's a true "epidemic" ?
    My best answer is to listen to this Italian professor, clearly a good man. Just 10 minutes.

Please do that. It's an excellent interview, and the guy's English is perfect. He simply shares what he's been dealing with all around him.

It doesn't matter what you call the thing. Even if it's a very severe and very contagious strain of regular flu or viral pneumonia (which as best I understand, from all the public information available including that in medical journals, it's certainly not), the effects on the ground are the same.

It's a pragmatic problem to solve. Regardless of any agendas behind it. Dr Nick Begich lays it out perfectly at the very start of this new interview with Daniel Liszt.

This is the issue: it's the rate of growth of infections (of whatever you want to call it! It's certainly something) that will overwhelm the healthcare systems. As I said a few hours ago, it's not a good time to have a heart attack, a stroke, a car accident, appendicitis, or a broken leg. The hospital beds will all be full.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caliban (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dick (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th March 2020), Satori (11th March 2020), silvanelf (13th March 2020), Sophocles (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), Yoda (11th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #1599
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

US army is now in Italy and this is running through facebook, an italian woman shared photos and this (it´s in italian but if you have facebook account you can find her.
    Dariasa Domínguez
    10 h

Condivido.

È arrivato l'esercito americano.

"QUALCOSA STA ACCADENDO.

Ed io non me lo spiego...

Mentre in italia i titoli di giornali, le trasmissioni ed i social sono invasi dall’ormai tanto discusso “coronavirus”, proprio in queste ore
    20.000 soldati statunitensi stanno sbarcando in ben 7 aeroporti europei e si andranno a sommare ad altri 10.000 militari statunitensi già presenti in Europa e ad altri 7000 militari provenienti da diversi Paesi europei.

Un totale di 37000 militari armati per quale scopo?
    Per aiutare gli stati nel bloccare questo tanto esaltato virus o soccorrere chi lo ha contratto?
    Assolutamente no!!!

Sono arrivati per dislocarsi o, usando parole degli alti ufficiali USA per “diffondersi” sul territorio europeo per dare inizio alla “Europe Defender 20” che inizierà ad aprile e dovrebbe concludersi a luglio!!

I cittadini sono stati informati di cosa sia? Ovviamente no!

La “Europe Defender 20” è un’esercitazione ideata dal governo USA in collaborazione con la NATO per “provare” le strategie da adoperare da parte di USA ed Europa (che si riconferma la sua sudditanza agli USA) QUALORA vi si inneschi una minaccia che porti ad una ipotetica guerra.

Minaccia da parte di chi?
    Ovviamente gli ufficiali USA glissano sulla risposta senza fare precisazioni ed usando la frase generica “ipotetica minaccia”.
    Ovviamente l’unica ipotetica minaccia che si può attribuire al pensiero USA è la Russia (alleata della Cina) con la quale da tempo stanno volontariamente creando grosse tensioni.

Ma analizziamo la cosa.
    Per questa esercitazione, oltre ai 37000 militari, verranno importati ben 14000 mezzi militari (quindi carri armati, elicotteri ecc...) ed in proporzione altrettante munizioni.

Quindi visto il “virus”: i soldati arriveranno con le dovute mascherine e accortezze per fare questa “esercitazione”?
    Ovviamente no!!!

Secondo gli ufficiali USA questi soldati sono sani pertanto SECONDO LORO sono esenti dal contrarre il “coronavirus”.

Qualcosa non torna!!!

Viene da chiedersi
    - perché essendo solo un’esercitazione non viene rinviata vista la nota dell’OMS in merito alla diffusione di questo virus ed al caos mediatico, sociale,sanitario, politico ed economico che esso sta generando nel mondo?
    - Perchè i cittadini possono contrarre questo virus ed i militari USA invece possono circolare senza problemi?
    - Perché si è deciso di condurre geograficamente questa esercitazione in una posizione che prevederebbe proprio un ipotetico conflitto con la Russia e non in altre zone che guardano altri orizzonti?
    - Perchè il 95% dei media non ne parla?
    - Perché tutti gli esponenti della politica italiana non ne parlano?
    - Se i soldati sono esenti, vuol dire che il virus non è quello che si sta tanto esaltando oppure esiste già la possibilità di un vaccino e quindi di rendere un essere umano immune e non viene detto?
    - Se dei soldati statunitensi dovessero contrarre il virus, non diventerebbero loro stessi una causa esponenziale di espansione del virus?

A questa esercitazione la Russia ha posto numerose domande alle quali non ha ottenuto risposta e sulla base di questo ha già affermato che manterrà in allerta la propria posizione militare entro i propri confini il che non preclude uno scenario così rassicurante con due schieramenti armati: esercitazione o meno che sia.

Ricapitolando:
    la Cina, alleata della Russia stipula mesi fa un contratto con l’Italia (Paese fondamentale per l’Europa per i rapporti legati al commercio sul Mediterraneo e per la sua posizione strategica qualora vi fossero conflitti) per rendere solidi e più importanti le relazioni commerciali tra italia e Cina e rendendo meno importante ma non insignificante il potere dell’America sull’Italia.

Da qui inizia il suo corso il coronavirus che parte dalla Cina ma esplode incredibilmente in Italia non solo da un punto di vista sanitario ma soprattutto alimentato dai media mondiali nonostante il caso scatenante non sia legato ad un italiano.

Cina e Russia sono ormai da anni le avversarie commerciali indiscusse degli USA perché la loro importanza annacqua di gran lunga il monopolio del dollaro sul mercato globale e questo, agli USA, sta creando non poca perdita di potere sia sul piano economico che geopolitico.

Da tempo l’America fa di tutto per provocare la Russia con movimenti di mercato e dislocazioni militari su tutto ciò che va a toccare gli interessi commerciali e geopolitici della stessa.

Ora, mentre i cittadini del mondo vengono proiettati con gli occhi e le orecchie sull’Europa, sulla Cina e sull’Italia, l’America invece , senza dar peso alcuno al caos che oggettivamente esiste attualmente in merito ad un virus sul quale anche i virologi dicono cose diametralmente opposte, decide di portare avanti senza se e senza ma un’esercitazione che, se così fosse, poteva essere tranquillamente rinviata ad un periodo più tranquillo.

Quindi perché tanta pressione per far arrivare nonostante tutto in Europa soldati americani armati e armamenti in quantità allarmanti per una SEMPLICE esercitazione e sapendo che questo innesca nella Russia un alto livello di allerta?

Il fenomeno “coronavirus” è uno strumento utile a distrarre e preparare una larga parte dei cittadini del Mondo a qualcosa di più importante che deve accadere o che qualcuno si sta preparando per far accadere e che non ha a che fare con la soluzione di un virus influenzale ma con una rottura nel sistema geopolitico globale.

Qualcosa sta accadendo e non si tratta di complottismo ma di fatti geopolitici che si stanno verificando e che sono verificabili già in queste ore in 7 paesi europei.

Questo è l’argomento su cui ci si dovrebbe chiedere."

...and another user shared this which explains what they´re doing in Italy

Michael Hilsher (is the user who posted, anyone with facebook account can check)
    1 h

Military Intelligence operation under Trumpster Masterfully using Executive Orders they created to REVERSE GAME a WIN over the NOW HUNTED DEEP STATE ! Brilliant ! Using the same Smith Mundtz Act Obamanation put in NDAA intended to be maliciously enforced against We The People.

They were going to use " legally " Fake News to GASLIGHT the Public before marching -- Innocent Women - Children and Men and God Fearing saints --- We The People ---- into FEMA Camps after a false flag event.

The Hunters BECOME the Hunted. This BEER Virus has been REVERSE ENGINEERED as a False Flag event ( REVERSED ) to Quarantine heavily Targeted INDICTMENT AREAS now used for mass arrest of the evils. Such as roach infested Human Trafficking " Tunnel " areas like Clooooony Villa Itally - The Vatican and Royal Snake Blood Family.

In greco roman olympian wrestling we call it a REVERSAL. Once about to get pinned ( by deep state false flag ) to the mat you REVERSE and are now in control and IN POSITION to WIN the match.

You are WITNESSING in Real Time the REMOVAL of the Old Guard for the RESET back to the GOLD STANDARD Currencies. 5 Dimensional Chess Game between deep state black hats and White Hat Patriots has FINALLY CHECKMATED Luciferian Cabal Financial SYSTEMS Worldwide !!!

ALL that has been held back and BLOCKED by the corrupt FIAT Currency Systems is giving way to God's RIGHTEOUS Right Hand for KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT and ESTABLISHMENT !! Original Constitution written for Power back to ---- We The People ( not Federalized Constitution ) --- RETURNING with Prosperity - Freedom - and the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS NEEDED for the long overdue HARVEST OF SOULS WORLDWIDE !
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Earth Angel (11th March 2020), Frank V (11th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), RogeRio (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #1600
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,352 times in 8,674 posts

At this late hour, has anyone located a online source of appropriate face masks with current inventory in stock that's not made in china, not dust masks, etc.?

I searched amazon and this thread, but only ones I found were $100 a bundle. Still gloves available it appears.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), Franny (11th March 2020), janette (11th March 2020), justntime2learn (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 154 FirstFirst 1 30 70 80 90 130 154 LastLast