English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Wuhan and the polluted air as a cause of epidemic illness
    Feb 23 2020
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...demic-illness/

"At the very beginning of my coverage of the “China epidemic,” I cited evidence that the air quality in Wuhan is chronically dangerous.

Among other sources, I referred to a Yale review which stated that the mixture of toxic elements in the air is unprecedented in human history. The synergistic effects of these individual toxins is unknown.

I also mentioned the large street protests against air quality in Wuhan that took place last summer. These protests were also carried out in other Chinese cities. The government was obviously alarmed at the nascent rebellion.

Those protests are now gone. Because the cities are locked down. It’s all about “the virus” as the cause of illness.

Horrific air quality brings on lung infections of all kinds, including pneumonia. Pneumonia is THE illness attributed to the coronavirus. How convenient.

The Chinese government has recently ruled that testing patients for the coronavirus isn’t necessary for a diagnosis of “epidemic illness.” A CT scan of the lungs is sufficient. If the patient thus shows signs of pneumonia, he is labeled “a coronavirus case.”

Air quality? Brushed aside.

Assessing studies of annual pneumonia deaths in China—covering years long before the supposed emergence of the new human coronavirus—I settled on the estimate of 300,000 deaths a year.

Assuming this death rate is more or less constant, hundreds of thousands of people could now be called deceased “coronavirus cases” without a flicker of interest in the actual cause of their illness. Those CT scans, picking up signs of pneumonia, and absurdly leading to the label “coronavirus,” are a perfect tool for deception.

Recently, I found an article from capitalcambodia.com, dated February 7, 2020: “‘Polluted air’ could be an important cause of Wuhan pneumonia”. It makes some interesting comments about Wuhan air quality. The article also speculates that “the virus” is carried on particulate pollutants, a claim I find completely unsupported—but the remarks about pollution are worth repeating:

“…three factors. First, the increase of static wind in the horizontal direction, which is not conducive to the diffusion and dilution of atmospheric pollutants. Second, the emergence of a temperature inversion layer in the vertical direction, which makes it difficult for pollutants to move upwards and are blocked at low altitudes and near the ground. Third, the increase of suspended particulates in the air. These three conditions are all available during the high incidence period of Wuhan pneumonia.”

“According to data released by the Wuhan Bureau of Ecology and Environment, the moment when a large number of pneumonia cases emerged in Wuhan was during the period from Jan 19, 2020, to Jan 23, 2020, and the Wuhan air during this period was at the stage of serious pollution. The indices are all higher than 100. This means that the outbreak period of Wuhan pneumonia coincides with the severe period of air pollution and this is one of the reasons. The second supporting reason is that the high incidence areas of Wuhan pneumonia coincide with the severe air pollution areas. We observed by randomly taking one day as a sample and found out that the area with the highest level of air pollution in Wuhan was Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market. This shows that even in ‘normal weather’, the air pollution in the seafood market area was the relatively worst area in Wuhan…Therefore, it is not accidental that Wuhan Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market has become a high-incidence area of Wuhan pneumonia…”

You’ll recall that, at first, reports circulated about the coronavirus emerging in that Market and “jumping species from animals to humans.” These reports didn’t mention highly dangerous air pollutants “jumping” into the lungs of humans."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), pueblo (24th February 2020), Reinhard (24th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), spade (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #942
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,540 times in 2,211 posts

A 40 second video showing the progression of Covid-19 compared to other viruses.

The original full video the above was taken from..

Last edited by pueblo; 24th February 2020 at 07:37.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #943
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I am following the economic fall out.....
    may the fear of illness be a distraction to minimize the fear of bankrupt ?

if the health concern be first priority, the bankrupt runs more free on backgroud.

whoever escapes the disease, if not money-broken, becomes poorer, somehow.

(just speculating)

but things can become more worse

Coronavirus incubation could be as long as 27 days, Chinese provincial government says

SHANGHAI – A 70-year-old man in China’s Hubei Province was infected with coronavirus but did not show symptoms until 27 days later.

A longer incubation period could complicate efforts to contain spread of the epidemic ..
    Last edited by RogeRio; 24th February 2020 at 14:09.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), onawah (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Reinhard (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #944
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

A question I've not heard anyone ask:

How many Italys, South Koreas, Irans or Japans are there in other parts of China?

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), leavesoftrees (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #945
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,728 times in 3,249 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Wuhan and the polluted air as a cause of epidemic illness
    Feb 23 2020
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...demic-illness/

"At the very beginning of my coverage of the “China epidemic,” I cited evidence that the air quality in Wuhan is chronically dangerous.

Among other sources, I referred to a Yale review which stated that the mixture of toxic elements in the air is unprecedented in human history. The synergistic effects of these individual toxins is unknown.

I also mentioned the large street protests against air quality in Wuhan that took place last summer. These protests were also carried out in other Chinese cities. The government was obviously alarmed at the nascent rebellion.

Those protests are now gone. Because the cities are locked down. It’s all about “the virus” as the cause of illness.

Horrific air quality brings on lung infections of all kinds, including pneumonia. Pneumonia is THE illness attributed to the coronavirus. How convenient.

The Chinese government has recently ruled that testing patients for the coronavirus isn’t necessary for a diagnosis of “epidemic illness.” A CT scan of the lungs is sufficient. If the patient thus shows signs of pneumonia, he is labeled “a coronavirus case.”

Air quality? Brushed aside.

Assessing studies of annual pneumonia deaths in China—covering years long before the supposed emergence of the new human coronavirus—I settled on the estimate of 300,000 deaths a year.

Assuming this death rate is more or less constant, hundreds of thousands of people could now be called deceased “coronavirus cases” without a flicker of interest in the actual cause of their illness. Those CT scans, picking up signs of pneumonia, and absurdly leading to the label “coronavirus,” are a perfect tool for deception.

Recently, I found an article from capitalcambodia.com, dated February 7, 2020: “‘Polluted air’ could be an important cause of Wuhan pneumonia”. It makes some interesting comments about Wuhan air quality. The article also speculates that “the virus” is carried on particulate pollutants, a claim I find completely unsupported—but the remarks about pollution are worth repeating:

“…three factors. First, the increase of static wind in the horizontal direction, which is not conducive to the diffusion and dilution of atmospheric pollutants. Second, the emergence of a temperature inversion layer in the vertical direction, which makes it difficult for pollutants to move upwards and are blocked at low altitudes and near the ground. Third, the increase of suspended particulates in the air. These three conditions are all available during the high incidence period of Wuhan pneumonia.”

“According to data released by the Wuhan Bureau of Ecology and Environment, the moment when a large number of pneumonia cases emerged in Wuhan was during the period from Jan 19, 2020, to Jan 23, 2020, and the Wuhan air during this period was at the stage of serious pollution. The indices are all higher than 100. This means that the outbreak period of Wuhan pneumonia coincides with the severe period of air pollution and this is one of the reasons. The second supporting reason is that the high incidence areas of Wuhan pneumonia coincide with the severe air pollution areas. We observed by randomly taking one day as a sample and found out that the area with the highest level of air pollution in Wuhan was Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market. This shows that even in ‘normal weather’, the air pollution in the seafood market area was the relatively worst area in Wuhan…Therefore, it is not accidental that Wuhan Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market has become a high-incidence area of Wuhan pneumonia…”

You’ll recall that, at first, reports circulated about the coronavirus emerging in that Market and “jumping species from animals to humans.” These reports didn’t mention highly dangerous air pollutants “jumping” into the lungs of humans."
    Btw: You can check the Air Quality around the globe with this website: www.airvisual.com there is also a free app for your mobile.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), onawah (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #946
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)

The US can't test people because they don't have enough test kits...
    In the US, the CDC has tested 414 (four hundred and fourteen) people. That's all.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #947
    Thanks

Re air quality (Jon Rappoport, here), and 5G:

I doubt if the air quality is poor, or if there's any 5G at all, in Codogno, Italy (population 16,000).

Symptoms caused by air pollution, or 5G, aren't infectious.

But — of course! — both will compromise the immune system. So that's a factor. But not a cause of cases in 36 countries, arising all at once.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Philippe (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #948
    Thanks

From https://scmp.com/news/china/science/...market-chinese

Coronavirus did not originate in Wuhan seafood market, scientists say
    23 Feb, 2020
    • Analysis of genomic data from 93 samples of the novel coronavirus suggests it was imported from elsewhere
    • The busy market then boosted its circulation and spread it to the whole city, research shows
    The novel coronavirus that has claimed the lives of more than 2,400 people did not originate at a seafood market in the central China city of Wuhan as was first thought, according to a new study by a team of Chinese scientists.

The severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was instead imported from elsewhere, said researchers from Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden under the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Institute for Brain Research.

The team, led by Dr Yu Wenbin, sequenced the genomic data of 93 SARS-CoV-2 samples provided by 12 countries in a bid to track down the source of the infection and understand how it spreads.

What they found was that while the virus had spread rapidly within the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, there had also been two major population expansions on December 8 and January 6.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), mab777 (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #949
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill
    I've just re-read and listened to the recordings of the Anglo Saxon Mission that I downloaded in 2010. It is really chilling now. The way that the witness says that he thinks that a flu like virus will be released that will be attacking people genetically, not everyone together. I'm just hoping that it won't be as bad as they planned. It's also good that the other things haven't happened i.e the nuclear exchange and the wide spread starvation.

The thing to remember though and the thing that is really chilling to remember is that there is a non human intelligence involved in all this. We need to pray to a higher power for some kind of intervention. The earth change i.e massive geo-physical event that's coming. It's mentioned in the bible as being the one that moves every mountain from its place. Has anyone else come forward to talk about this?

I hope that the whistle blower/ witness has protected his identity sufficiently and is in a safe place. While i envy him that he met the Alhoo, I don't envy him being at that awful meeting in 2005 one bit. Bless himxx

L

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), George (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #950
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Re air quality (Jon Rappoport, here), and 5G:

I doubt if the air quality is poor, or if there's any 5G at all, in Codogno, Italy (population 16,000).

Symptoms caused by air pollution, or 5G, aren't infectious.

But — of course! — both will compromise the immune system. So that's a factor. But not a cause of cases in 36 countries, arising all at once.
    This crisis is showing that different life threatening causes have come into play.
    One can only wonder why Rappoport continues so stubbornly blaming the pollution in China for the outbreak. As a highly intelligent individual who must know better he probably has his reasons to push that line. Remember that this is an invisible war between 2 nuclear powers and both sides need excuses to cover up their dirty acts and not turning to a nuclear exchange.

It is now high time that some non-aligned country brings a motion before the Security council demanding a stop to all testing and use of bio weapons. The infringements of the Geneva convention must be listed. And an immediate stop and close down of all activities in Level 4 bio-labs worldwide must be demanded.
    Last edited by Philippe; 24th February 2020 at 14:50.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #951
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

From https://scmp.com/news/china/science/...market-chinese

Coronavirus did not originate in Wuhan seafood market, scientists say
    23 Feb, 2020
    • Analysis of genomic data from 93 samples of the novel coronavirus suggests it was imported from elsewhere
    • The busy market then boosted its circulation and spread it to the whole city, research shows
    The novel coronavirus that has claimed the lives of more than 2,400 people did not originate at a seafood market in the central China city of Wuhan as was first thought, according to a new study by a team of Chinese scientists.

The severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was instead imported from elsewhere, said researchers from Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden under the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Institute for Brain Research.

The team, led by Dr Yu Wenbin, sequenced the genomic data of 93 SARS-CoV-2 samples provided by 12 countries in a bid to track down the source of the infection and understand how it spreads.

What they found was that while the virus had spread rapidly within the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, there had also been two major population expansions on December 8 and January 6.
    On this note, something I've kinda mulled about in my head... the Spanish Flu of 1918 was so called because Spain was the first country to start reporting. At the time, most people believed it came from Spain because of this. But eventually, people learned that it had actually come out of the U.S.

I wonder what the likelihood is of this virus following a similar path? What if it didn't originate in China at all, or maybe not Wuhan or even anywhere in the Hubai province?

We've known (at least those following this thread) that the virus did not start in the seafood market. So where did it really come from? I know that's the $$$ question. And I'm just speculating.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #952
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 times in 463 posts

To be fair, one should also take into account Rappoports other articles, one stating that they introduced a new testing method for the virus.

So now they also do CT Scans and once something along the lines of Pneumonia shows up, it can be labelled Corona. So that´s an explanation how it "spreads" to different countries. If you cleverly change the testing, you can easily escalate case numbers, which escalate the panic factor which might then lead one to consider the nocebo effect, evil cousin of the placebo effect.

I haven´t read many or all mainstream articles, but everytime I see people mentioned dying, they were 70+ years of age. Are there any articles that go deeply into particular cases - showing all the medical and "life" background of a person who died?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), onawah (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #953
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,646 times in 5,520 posts

Quote Posted by Lionie (here)
    Hi Bill
    I've just re-read and listened to the recordings of the Anglo Saxon Mission that I downloaded in 2010. It is really chilling now. The way that the witness says that he thinks that a flu like virus will be released that will be attacking people genetically, not everyone together. I'm just hoping that it won't be as bad as they planned. It's also good that the other things haven't happened i.e the nuclear exchange and the wide spread starvation.

The thing to remember though and the thing that is really chilling to remember is that there is a non human intelligence involved in all this. We need to pray to a higher power for some kind of intervention. The earth change i.e massive geo-physical event that's coming. It's mentioned in the bible as being the one that moves every mountain from its place. Has anyone else come forward to talk about this?

I hope that the whistle blower/ witness has protected his identity sufficiently and is in a safe place. While i envy him that he met the Alhoo, I don't envy him being at that awful meeting in 2005 one bit. Bless himxx

L
    Hi Lionie

Kerry (Cassidy) stated that this whistle-blower has now passed on, in her repost of the Anglo-Saxon Mission interview/transcript/letter here

Quote: ...This whistleblower died about 1 year ago)…

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), George (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #954
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,646 times in 5,520 posts

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    [*]Analysis of genomic data from 93 samples of the novel coronavirus suggests it was imported from elsewhere

But eventually, people learned that it had actually come out of the U.S.

What if it didn't originate in China at all, or maybe not Wuhan or even anywhere in the Hubai province?

We've known (at least those following this thread) that the virus did not start in the seafood market. So where did it really come from? I know that's the $$$ question. And I'm just speculating.
    Thanks for this intelligent speculation - I have done similarly

In my ongoing librarian role I'd sourced the Fort Riley Paper a couple of weeks ago while exploring that event (Spanish Flu) - I see a correlation, too. I've more detail to drill down into around that particular outbreak, but, that paper is quite informative at least from the vaccine testing angle.

Fort Riley Paper [Vaccines related] from 1918: http://avalonlibrary.net/Fort_Riley_...July_1918).pdf

Millennium Report article on Spanish Flu: themillenniumreport.com/2018/11/spanish-flu-of-1918-was-really-a-bioterror-attack-on-humanity/
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #955
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,110 times in 21,069 posts

Coronavirus New Facts, the Truth and Deception about Vaccinations, Wuhan, Del Bigtree Interview!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #956
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

How many Italys, South Koreas, Irans or Japans are there in other parts of China?
    Apologies Bill - I don't understand your question...
    Last edited by spade; 24th February 2020 at 16:19.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #957
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Considering the possibility of "false flag"... more and more "mainstream media" outlets are giving more credence to the "theory" this came from the Level Four "Biosafety" facility based in Wuhan. Since I have seen all sorts of games played with regard to finger pointing, I have no opinion as to what may be the actual truth regarding the cause.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wegge (24th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #958
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

I was wondering when someone, if ever, was going to tell the truth about the "Spanish Flu" and it's origins. I always note when discussing the many deaths in The 1918 pandemic that the origin of the viral strains were from the u.s.. It should have been called the East Coast Vaccine Disease, the East Coast Flu, the Military Flu, or the Rockefeller Flu (as some of the strains used to create the vacs were from the Rockefeller Institute). Homeopathic, naturopathic and dietary strengthening prevention provided many times more effective from the outbreak, from the inside source of drug manufacturers, than the dangerous use of a vaccine.

I would suggest reading the above Fort Riley Paper and see for yourself the abject ignorance of those willing to use and be given vaccines in this manner, let alone in any manner. If you know the military, especially the military in the states, it is common to abuse, injure and sometimes kill those in it's charge by experimenting on it's honest and dedicated men and women by vaccinating the hell out of them, to hell with the consequences as far as those in control, the senior officers and the corporations they serve, are concerned.

In this case the word 'flu' is too mild of a term when we consider the severity of the consequences of continuing to use vaccines and not the use of many other proven natural treatments for infectious disease prevention and mitigation.

Always consider the misuse, the abuse, and the manipulation of every term, every word that the media and the so-called medical experts use in their reports. It is not just the chinese authorities who are guilty of hiding the truth from the origin, it's outcome and ultimately on to the measures used to forward the public acceptance of a viral agenda.
    Last edited by Hym; 24th February 2020 at 17:59.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #959
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    To be fair, one should also take into account Rappoports other articles, one stating that they introduced a new testing method for the virus.

So now they also do CT Scans and once something along the lines of Pneumonia shows up, it can be labelled Corona. So that´s an explanation how it "spreads" to different countries. If you cleverly change the testing, you can easily escalate case numbers, which escalate the panic factor which might then lead one to consider the nocebo effect, evil cousin of the placebo effect.

I haven´t read many or all mainstream articles, but everytime I see people mentioned dying, they were 70+ years of age. Are there any articles that go deeply into particular cases - showing all the medical and "life" background of a person who died?
    YES there is the placebo/nocebo effect ALL WAYS in the interface between the mind and body. I feel frustrated with failure to use what we SHOULD already have learned about the body/mind/spirit TRIAD of life.

However, I also respect that the physical adaptation process within an ever changing relationship has been THOROUGHLY DIS Respected by "modern" frankenstein science. This IMO is why I agree that the cumulative effect of toxicity, 5G, VACCINES etc. is making us very fragile. Also, I really believe we heard a true report that this virus is not natural.

I feel afraid that a huge amount of the collective mind wants this to be a widespread kill shot. Then it was created and deployed. Maynbe it will leave pockets of people but what I am afraid is the dead body is civilization. LOVE which could flower in understanding of how to be a person living in paradise is the possible savior. Maybe we can simultaneously take in the PLACEBO where we become a lover and not a destroyer of life.

My brother told me Sunday that he is a champion for killing off most humans. i was speechless because he meant it. he has bought the MEME that has been deployed in advance of the virus......
    Last edited by Delight; 24th February 2020 at 17:41.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (25th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #960
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)

Apologies Bill - I don't understand your question...
    I believe what he was asking is how many areas of China are in full blown infection and the CCP is purposely not revealing it...

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chester (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), Pam (25th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), spade (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 48 of 154 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 98 148 154 LastLast