Closed Thread
Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 118 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

It really is true IMO (but not just me)that when we turn from knowing that we are individual expressions of GOD (as one understands GOD) with free will, right to choose, responsibility to express innate GOD essence... all hell breaks loose.

If this individual power was not THE MOST POTENT aspect of humans, there would NOT have been an effort from historic beginnings to subvert this power. The authority to RULE is given to the rulers by us either by our consent or by our broken submission.

Maybe maybe maybe this is all happening now so we will just realize that we have no more willingness to give the power WE GIVE to the manipulators. Therefore this is all to the good.

I wll celebrate the return of AH HA... I am the SOURCE.

Quote Jon RappaportExit From The Matrix: Free Individual vs. Deep State
    The people who run society are engaged in bringing systems and structures into interlocking alignment, in order to create larger and larger machines of control.

I keep returning to this territory, because the whole thrust of modern civilization is making the individual extinct.

Powerless, badly educated, adrift in technology, viewed as a unit tied to a massive collective---this is the picture of the individual.

Let's go back to square one. The individual is fundamentally at odds with the State. The State wants control. The State wants loyalists, adherents, joiners, conformists. The individual wants freedom, if he has any inkling of his own power.

The basic makeup of the State is promoted as a We. We want this. We need this. We deserve this. We all agree on this. The ubiquitous We is floated on purpose. The aim is to eradicate the I. The individual.

The State wants all arguments to center on what We should get. Should We be given this or that? Should We have A or B? What is best for We?

This is where all the trouble starts.

The State is not going to solve that trouble because it is creating it.

On the other hand, the individual who is free knows what he wants. Or can discover it. Sooner or later, he realizes that most of the people around him aren't free. Those people have embedded themselves so deeply in We that they can't see outside it. The very idea of being free is meaningless to them.

So be it.

Ultimately, when all the bets are in, when all the chips are laid down on the table, the State's game is all about We. That's how the game is rigged.

The individual is ruled out.

The roulette wheel spins, but it doesn't matter which slot the ball falls into. No slot is labeled "individual."

And I'm not just talking about the State. Any large organization works in the same way.

So the free individual has to take his future in his own hands.

First, he has to conceive that he does have a future apart from We.

Then he has to imagine what that future could look like. He has to invent the future he wants.

What's called "the spiritual" is not independent from what I'm talking about here. How the free individual imagines his future and then goes after inventing it is very much a spiritual exploration. Why? Because the individual is more than a bio-machine. Knowing that, he conceives of a future which is more than lowest-common-denominator physical needs.

In my collection, Exit From The Matrix, I include dozens of imagination exercises and techniques I developed, based on a study of ancient Tibet, and my work with hypnotherapist Jack True. The whole purpose of those exercises is: the individual returns to himself and his power.

Not the We. The I.

The entire planet is turning into a cult, which I call: "What Already Exists." As opposed to the individual inventing what he most profoundly wants to exist.

What Already Exists is mostly structures and systems. To the degree a person feels his life should be lived inside a structure, he is going to refrain from imagining the future he truly wants.

In fact, the whole notion of "truly wants" is going to shrink and vanish from his mind.

But that notion is the key.

The key to his freedom and creative power.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), James Newell (3rd February 2020), Olam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

In order to understand the knowledge base concerning epidemiology, this is a great source

Just FYI about approach to quarantine from Chicago entry of American and his family who were in China (not Wuhan) and came into USA because of coronavirus TOO EASY on 2/1/2020.

A citizen journalist who was arrested after uploading this video was released because of pressure from viral sharing of the video.

Last edited by Delight; 2nd February 2020 at 18:46.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), happyuk (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

http://www.whentechfails.com/when-a-...-deal-with-it/
    Quote The good news is that there are many alternative medicines, herbs, and treatments that can be quite effective in the fight against a wide variety of viruses and antibiotic-resistant bacteria, to which mainstream high-tech Western medicine has little or nothing to offer. The bad news is that 99 percent of the doctors in our hospitals are not trained in these alternatives, and don’t have a clue about what to do when their pharmaceutical high-tech medicines fail to heal. If you wait until a pandemic starts, you will have only a slim chance for locating an available health practitioner familiar with alternative herbs, medicines, and methods. In the words of Robert Saum, Ph D, the typical attitude amongst most of his medical colleagues in this country is, “If I didn’t learn it in medical school, it can’t be true.”

During Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, which killed up to 50 million people worldwide, homeopathic physicians in the U.S. reported very low mortality rates among their patients, while flu patients treated by conventional physicians faced mortality rates of around 30 percent. W. A. Dewey, M.D., gathered data from homeopathic physicians treating flu patients around the country in 1918 and published his findings in the Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy in 1920. Homeopathic physicians in Philadelphia, for example, reported a mortality rate of just over one percent for the more than 26,000 flu patients they treated during the pandemic. Today, a number of homeopathic remedies for the flu are available, including oscillo, or oscillococcinum, which has been shown to shorten the duration of symptoms when taken within 48 hours of onset. Homeopaths have been given this remedy since 1925. Interestingly, it’s made from the heart and liver of ducks, which carry flu viruses in their digestive tracts.
    For free society!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Delight (2nd February 2020), leavesoftrees (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #344
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

I'm getting a strong feeling that Coronavirus is somehow linked to 5G and EMF's. I remember reading somewhere last year that the frequencies are linked to Vitamin D depletion which is essential for a healthy immune system. This article was sent by a friend today:

http://www.radiationdangers.com/5g/i...QPniiSRu5mxuRc

Is The “Coronavirus” Actually Microwave Illness?
    January 31, 2020 admin 9 Comments
    Note – this article is a work-in-progress. As new information comes to my attention, I will add it to the article if appropriate.
    Dear friends – alot of information has been circulating around the internet regarding the alleged “coronavirus” in China. Alarmist headlines abound such as this one from Alex Jones’ Infowars:

“Computer Models Show 183 Million Infected by Coronavirus February 29”

and this one from Mike Adams of Natural News:

“Over the Last 7 Days, Coronavirus Infections Have Increased 1000%”

Top names in the health movement are scrambling to write articles about what we need to do to protect ourselves from this impending, life-threatening “virus” (see here and here). And, right on queue, the World Health Organization has declared a “Global Coronavirus Pandemic” (see also here).
    All of this has occurred in just a matter of days.
    Based on the speed with which this terrible “virus” seems to be “spreading” around the globe, it appears that now would be an excellent time to take a few steps back to see if we can determine what in the world is actually going on here.
    No doubt, the dark ones are gearing up to introduce yet another allegedly “life-saving” vaccine, and no doubt they are rubbing their hands together imagining that this “viral pandemic” will be the one that will finally enable them to mandate vaccines around the globe.
    In fact, this article just came out today (Jan 31, 2020) alerting us to the fact that “vaccine trials” for this “virus” are scheduled to begin in the U.S. in three months. Miraculously the CDC already has diagnostic tests for this and “will start shipping out test kits to state and local public health partners in the coming days.”
    Interestingly, the photo that appears at the top of the article speaks volumes about what might actually be going on.

Notice how all of these people have their faces in their phones. These people believe their masks are going to protect them. Yet, in Truth, their radiation-emitting devices may be the very cause of the problem. Are the media subtly trying to tell us this?
    In any event, I strongly suspect that what might actually be occurring in China has nothing to do with any “virus” at all, but rather, is related to radiation-induced illness being brought on by the 5G rollout now being streamlined in Wuhan (see here and here) and other parts of China.
    The mainstream media and the powers-that-shouldn’t-be will never tell us the Truth about this. Instead, they will babble on about “viruses” and present us with bogus ideas about so-called “climate change” so that nobody will ever suspect that the warming of our planet is likely due to radiation heat from increased cell tower density and wireless devices (after all, microwaves do COOK things), or that any epidemics we experience over the next 5-15 years are going to be related to radiation poisoning from exposure to increasing densities of noxious, non-ionizing radiation.
    So let’s begin at the beginning. But first, here’s a comment I recently made on a youtube video that is being censored…

Since 5G frequencies are known to negatively effect the absorption of oxygen in the cells and the body (see here and here);

and since all of the symptoms they are reporting are also listed as the very same symptoms associated with “microwave sickness” (i.e., radiation illness which can be induced from exposure to all wireless devices, including 4G devices — see here http://www.radiationdangers.com/microwave-sickness/);

and since “the flu” and microwave illness share many of the same symptoms (see here: http://www.radiationdangers.com/micr...me-symptoms/);

and since “the flu” has been shown to NOT be the result of a “virus” but rather an electrically-induced disease (see Arthur Firstenberg’s book, “The Invisible Rainbow”);

it is a fair estimation to assume that wherever 5G is being rolled out, people are going to rapidly become deathly ill. Wake up people. The entire wireless grid is designed to destroy us. They will blame these radiation-induced illnesses on a variety of things, but one thing they will not do is tell you that your devices and your entire wireless society are the problem. You have to figure this out on your own.

Please see my book for much more information about this: https://www.birthofanewearth.com/1/p...al-ultrasound/

People wearing masks is obviously not going to protect them from radiation-induced illnesses. Avoidance of radiation and/or radiation-shielded clothing are the only things that work.

1. 5G IS ACTIVELY BEING DEPLOYED IN WUHAN.
    “WUHAN — Central China’s Hubei province has built more than 300 5G base stations and achieved full 5G signal coverage in its prefecture-level cities, local telecom sources said.

The China Mobile’s Hubei branch said more than 300 5G base stations have been built since February 2018, and a dozen 5G experience centers have been completed in cities including Xiaogan, Yichang and Jingmen.”
    Source

===================

“So far, China Mobile has installed 100 5G base stations in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei, and is launching large-scale tests, according to Fan Bingheng, general manager of the company’s Hubei branch.”
    Source

2. 5G FREQUENCIES ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE SEVERE DISRUPTIONS IN THE BODY’S ABILITY TO ABSORB AND UTILIZE OXYGEN.
    “The FCC has opened up the millimeter wave band and they’re going to be broadcasting at 60 GHz… for the new 5G and the new Wifi. It’s called wi-gig… This stuff is wicked. 60GHz is the oxygen molecule absorption spectrum… This is the frequency that the oxygen molecules start reacting to… They’re gonna be using 5G to mess with oxygen… When you hit oxygen molecules with 60GHz millimeter emissions, it effects the orbital properties of the electrons… [This will affect] how oxygen is absorbed into your body… When you start effecting the oxygen molecules’ ability to bind with the hemoglobin in the blood, you can’t transport the oxygen into your tissues… It also effects your ability to produce Vitamin D. There are two locations in the United States where this was rolled out in schools. It produced paralysis, arrhythmia, neurological problems, problems with tingling in the extremities, people passing out, people having fatigue, malaise, all these bizarre ailments. These people have managed to get you to kill yourselves, and enjoy it, and kill your children, and pay for it.”
    Source

=======================

“60 GHz… gets stuck in air. It doesn’t travel well at all. So it’s a bit bizarre that Ofcom [Office of Communications in the UK] are going to give [that part of the spectrum] away… If I was to blast enough 60 GHz amplitude into an oxygen molecule, I might break it. And that oxygen atom will attach with other oxygen molecules and create 03. 03 kills. At 50ppm, it will kill all biological life. So it’s a bit bizarre that Ofcom would even want anyone to use this part of the spectrum—nevermind giving it away.”
    Source

3. THE “CORONAVIRUS” IS CLAIMED TO PRODUCE “ATYPICAL PNEUMONIA” AND SEVERE RESPIRATORY DISTRESS THAT HAS LED TO DEATH.
    “It started with a light cough. He burped constantly, and complained of shortness of breath… The doctor said he seemed to have heart problems and suggested him to stay in the hospital. He appeared healthy except for a minor infection in one lung area. Two weeks later, he was dead, with both lungs infected and organ failure. His doctors at the Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital determined the cause of death as “unknown pneumonia.” It was days before Chinese health authorities identified the cause of the new viral pneumonia as 2019-nCoV, a coronavirus that first emerged in December in the commercial city of Wuhan, his home city.”
    Source

=======================

“Coronaviruses are types of viruses that typically affect the respiratory tract of mammals, including humans. They are associated with the common cold, pneumonia, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and can also affect the gut.”
    Source

4. RADIATION-EMITTING FREQUENCIES IN THE MICROWAVE AND MILLIMETER RANGE (3G, 4G, and 5G) CAN ALSO CAUSE SEVERE RESPIRATORY DISTRESS.
    “In the first study of its kind, scientists strapped magnetic field monitors on pregnant women to determine their level of exposure, and studied whether it was associated with the risk of asthma in their children. They found that children born to women with the highest levels of exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) — including from microwaves, hair dryers and power lines — had a more than three-fold higher rate of asthma compared to those whose moms had the lowest exposure.”
    Source

=======================================================

“The irradiation inhibited the oxygen consumption rate by the mitochondria… and slowed down the rate of respiration upon exhaustion of the ATP.”
    Source: N.P. Zalyubovskaya, Biological Effect of Millimeter Radiowaves, Kiev, Vrachebnoye Delo, in Russian, 1977, No. 3: 116-199.

5. THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT HAS KNOWN FOR DECADES THAT EXPOSURE TO THEIR SO-CALLED “RADIATION TREATMENTS” CAN LEAD TO PNEUMONIA.
    “Radiation pneumonitis is the acute manifestation of radiation-induced lung disease… Symptoms typically include:

cough
    dyspnea (exertional or at rest)
    low-grade fever
    chest discomfort
    pleuritic pain”
    Source

6. EXPOSURE TO MICROWAVES CAN ALSO LEAD TO VARIOUS FORMS OF LUNG DISEASE AND PNEUMONIA. SYMPTOMS OF “MICROWAVE ILLNESS” – A CONDITION FIRST DESCRIBED BY THE RUSSIANS IN THE 1970’s – INCLUDE ASTHMA, BRONCHITIS, PNEUMONIA, INFLAMED SINUSES, ETC. SEE HERE FOR MORE INFO.

7. THE “FLU” AND MICROWAVE ILLNESS SHARE MANY OF THE SAME SYMPTOMS.
    As someone who has experienced symptoms of microwave illness first hand (thanks to the installation of a wireless solar system on my home and the simultaneous placement of an “opt‑out” digital smart meter which has since been removed), I can confirm that the above-mentioned symptoms can come on fast and furious and bring a person close to death before a person even realizes what has hit him or her. Within a year of having the solar wifi module and digital “opt-out” smart meter put on our house, one family member developed severe skin rashes, hair loss, chronic mouth ulcers, and twice went into respiratory failure. Another family member suffered from rapid onset memory loss, balance problems, chronic leg and muscle cramps, olfactory changes including loss of taste and smell, and thyroid cancer. I, myself, suffered from “tinnitus,” insomnia, abnormal heart function, chronic dizziness and nausea, vision problems, hearing problems, temporary loss of smell and taste, intense headaches, sharp pains and pressure in my head, joint and muscle pain, muscle spasms, feelings of extreme weakness and fatigue that made me feel like I was close to death, and repeated, severe bouts with “the flu.”
    Source

8. IN HIS BOOK, “THE INVISIBLE RAINBOW“, ARTHUR FIRSTENBERG ASSERTS THAT THE FLU IS NOT A VIRAL ILLNESS AT ALL, BUT RATHER AN ELECTRICALLY-INDUCED DISEASE!
    “Influenza, in its present form, was invented in 1889, along with alternating current. It is with us always, like a familiar guest—so familiar that we have forgotten that it wasn’t always so. Many of the doctors who were flooded with the disease in 1889 had never seen a case before.”
    Source

==========================

“The Germans were getting ready to announce—and they were on the verge of proving—that viruses have been misdescribed and they are actually electromagnetic in nature… A virus may be better described as an electromagnetic vampire sucking on your energy.”
    Source

9. THE ENTIRE WIRELESS GRID IS PART OF A WELL-DESIGNED WEAPONS SYSTEM WHOSE TRUE PURPOSE IS TO DESTROY US!
    “Microwave weapons, by stimulating the peripheral nervous system, can heat up the body, induce epileptic-like seizures, or cause cardiac arrest. Low-frequency radiation affects the electrical activity of the brain and can cause flu-like symptoms and nausea.”
    Source

=======================

“They’re going to kill people…by giving them flu-like symptoms [that will] cause fluid in their lungs and pneumonia… Then it’s going to cause the body to begin going into convulsions and then heart palpitations. And then the heart is just going to give out.”
    Source

IT’S WAKEY WAKEY TIME PEOPLE! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN WUHAN IS VERY LIKELY A RESPONSE TO RADIATION EXPOSURE! BUT THE MEDIA AND MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT WILL LIE ABOUT THIS, CLAIMING IT IS DUE TO A VIRUS AND THAT IT CAN BE PREVENTED BY ONE OF THEIR NEUROTOXIC VACCINES.

DO NOT GET ANY VACCINES!

INSTEAD, GET RID OF ALL WIRELESS DEVICES AND REPLACE THEM WITH WIRED DEVICES, GET RADIATION SHIELDING FOR YOUR HOME, PURCHASE RADIATION SHIELDED CLOTHING, AND DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM EXPOSURE TO WIRELESS AND ULTRASONIC IRRADIATION.
    THE MORE PEOPLE THAT BECOME AWARE OF THIS, THE QUICKER WE CAN EXPOSE MEDIA AND MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT LIES.
    The medical establishment continues its ruse, promoting its highly toxic,[i] [ii] extremely dangerous,[iii] [iv] and completely useless,[v] [vi] flu vaccines, yet somehow neglects to mention that the illnesses most people are suffering from have nothing to do with influenza at all, but rather are symptoms of microwave radiation poisoning.[vii]
    Source

[i] Gary Null PhD and Richard Gale, The Toxic Science of Flu Vaccines, GreenMedInfo.com, Nov 2, 2016. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/tox...e-flu-vaccines

[ii] W. Myers, Flu Vaccines are Toxic, MyersDetox.com, https://myersdetox.com/flu-vaccines-are-toxic/

[iii] Brian Shilhavy, Get Your Flu Shot? DOJ Report From Vaccine Court Reveals Flu Shot is Most Dangerous Vaccine in U.S., HealthImpactNews.com, Sep 7, 2018. http://healthimpactnews.com/2018/get...accine-in-u-s/

[iv] Paul Fassa, If You Know Anyone Considering a Flu Shot This Year, Show Them This, RealFarmacy.com. https://realfarmacy.com/ditch-flu-shot-instead/

[v] C. Del Mar and P. Collingnon, The Flu Vaccine Is Up To 99 Per Cent Ineffective, LifeHacker.com, Jun 8. 2018. https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2018/0...t-ineffective/

[vi] Mike Stobbe, Flu vaccine ineffective for people 65 and older last winter, DenverPost.com, Jun 21, 2017 https://www.denverpost.com/2017/06/2...y-ineffective/

[vii] Arthur Firstenberg, Transcript ~ The Hidden Dangers Of Wireless & CellPhone Radiation ~ Audio Interview ~ Part 2, https://multerland.files.wordpress.c...-radiation.pdf. Video: 2/4 ~ The Hidden Dangers of Wireless & Cell Phone Radiation ~ Arthur Firstenberg ~ English subtitles, Multerland Youtube channel, Feb 3, 2019, https://youtu.be/yqxQZZM1K7I

Post Views: 12,097
    Posted in: 5G, China, Coronavirus, Microwave Sickness, Radiation Sickness
    Filed under: 5G, China, Coronavirus, Microwave Illness, Radiation Sickness
    Last edited by angelfire; 2nd February 2020 at 18:58. Reason: Link to article

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), Dick (3rd February 2020), James Newell (3rd February 2020), onawah (22nd May 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), Tomkoyote (2nd February 2020), Universoul (2nd February 2020)

9. Link to Post #345
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by eyeland (here)
    When looking for face masks, there are lots of non-medical industries that use them all the time. You could order them here:
    https://www.riogrande.com/searchresults#q=n95mask/
    I do wonder about eye protection though? I read that the virus can enter your body through the eyes but in the photos I've seen from China, nobody is wearing protective goggles.
    Eyes can receive microbes just as easily as lungs and nasal passages. People just generally don't think about it that much.

The masks are useless at protecting you to be completely honest - they are best used on the sick people to help keep them from spreading it.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd February 2020), silvanelf (2nd February 2020), Sophocles (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

11. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Good news from Ecuador...the potential case was negative.

https://cuencahighlife.com/coronavir...n-cuenca-case/

The article states that the hospital never said it was a suspected case and that the media picked it up as one anyway.

Odd how the media seems to imply that all you have to is think about Wuhan and you catch it (obvious exaggeration), and yet there is not a single case in Africa or South America.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

13. Link to Post #347
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    I'm getting a strong feeling that Coronavirus is somehow linked to 5G and EMF's.
    Glad someone is starting to look in a different direction. I feel the CoV is the tip of the iceberg and there is something else more sinister behind it. This whole thing didn't not make sense to me. The CoV is much less dangerous and easier to kill than SARS, HIV, and nbr of others. There are videos showing people dropping dead or passed out while doing their daily chores. I am no biologist, but I am not an idiot either. There is no virus that does that. Catch a deadly virus and your immune system gives up progressively not suddenly; you do not go from walking around one minute and dead or in a comma the next.... unless it is coupled with a non biological weapon.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

angelfire (2nd February 2020), bennycog (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Dick (3rd February 2020), happyuk (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Good news from Ecuador...the potential case was negative.
    Thanks, but actually, that's a different case. The poor guy to the north in Quito, who I originally reported, now has "multiple organ failure" and is "close to death".

He presented at first with regular flu symptoms, but flu doesn't destroy the body like that. They've been waiting a week for the formal test results to come back from CDC, as there's no way of testing within Ecuador.

He'd flown in from China, so it seems almost certain he's South America's first case (and also, the second non-Chinese fatality). The medical community in Ecuador — very good people, without exception, in my experience — are just waiting.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ascension (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Dick (3rd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (2nd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), wondering (2nd February 2020), Yoda (3rd February 2020)

17. Link to Post #349
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

It may be too early, but it seems that the spreading of the virus begins to slow down considerably since Jan 29 ... or they have an administrative backlog or there is a coverup or whatever.

I've compared the daily numbers of 'confirmed cases' in relation to the numbers of the previous day -- calculated as a percentage increase. Currently the number of 'confirmed cases' increases by about 22% per day, which means a doubling every 3.5 days.

If you like math, you can consider the log values (base 2 is preferable). An exponential increase will show up as log values lying on a straight line.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), wondering (2nd February 2020)

19. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    It may be too early, but it seems that the spreading of the virus begins to slow down considerably since Jan 29 ... or they have an administrative backlog or there is a coverup or whatever.
    Yes. The problem with the reported numbers from China is that they can say whatever they like, and there's no way of checking a thing. They could easily 'slow down' the numbers, to make it appear as if they're getting it under control. Who knows?

My council to myself is:
    1. Watch what the Chinese are doing, not what they're saying.
    2. For true R0 and fatality rates, we may have to wait two or three weeks until statistically significant numbers (i.e. larger sample sizes) start to emerge from cases outside of China. Then we'll know a whole bunch more.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd February 2020), silvanelf (2nd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), wondering (2nd February 2020), Yoda (3rd February 2020)

21. Link to Post #351
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Sorry about that. Did not realize there were 2 potential cases being reported on in Ecuador.

Hmmm, guess my question would be: how is it they were able to rule out the virus on the Cuenca case so quickly, but are still awaiting results from the CDC on the Quito case? It appears as if the Cuenca case was ruled out without CDC testing. Which leads to a second question: if they have the ability to rule out a case without testing, what are the criteria for exclusion?

Since the article says the hospital never considered the Cuenca case to be a corona virus case, they must be using some kind of symptom list and/or hospital test results as guidance before submitting samples to the CDC.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    how is it they were able to rule out the virus on the Cuenca case so quickly, but are still awaiting results from the CDC on the Quito case? It appears as if the Cuenca case was ruled out without CDC testing. Which leads to a second question: if they have the ability to rule out a case without testing, what are the criteria for exclusion?
    As best I understand, he was a local man with zero contact with anyone in China, or anyone who'd been to China. He simply had flu (or some other infection with similar symptoms) and then began to recover quite quickly.

The article says "early test results show the man is suffering from either the AH1N1 flu or an infection he contracted through contact with the urine of farm animals." The protocol with coronavirus testing is that if it's NOT flu or regular pneumonia — both of which can be tested for locally, quite simply — but they don't know what it actually is, then [if it's easily done] they really need to opt for a coronavirus test.

(Btw, no problem with the confusion! This is all part of the "fog of war". )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd February 2020 at 20:56.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (2nd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), Yoda (3rd February 2020)

25. Link to Post #353
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There have been several social media references to the 2011 Matt Damon film Contagion. I saw it years ago, but didn't enjoy it quite as much as the 1995 Dustin Hoffman film Outbreak.

So I thought it might be instructive to watch Contagion again, and I've just started in. OMG. Not an exact match, of course (the virus in the movie has a higher fatality rate) but there's a whole bunch of parallels.

Here it is: the download is available for 7 days.
    This star-studded movie has no sound track and is delivered in a deadpan, documentary style. I wonder if its main intent was propaganda.
    Actually, it's pure propaganda, and a crappy movie to boot.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

27. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Yes. The problem with the reported numbers from China is that they can say whatever they like, and there's no way of checking a thing.
    Concerning reported numbers, here's a very interesting video from this page:

Source: http://projectavalon.net/Number_of_D...e_Reported.mp4

Number of Deaths for Coronavirus Likely Far Exceeds Those Released by Chinese Regime: Sources

The number of deaths greatly exceeds those released by the Chinese regime, according to sources, who say the Hankou funeral crematorium is operating 24 hours a day. It has a capacity of 30 cremation furnaces.

As a result, actual numbers could exceed official figures by 10 times with no less than 200 deaths per day in Wuhan.

Hong Kong-based media reports an elderly woman named Liu Rong was sent to an isolation ward nine days after getting infected, but died within a few hours. Her body was immediately sent to the Hankou funeral home for cremation. According to the article, 14 to 20 cremators were all operating around the clock.

An elderly man wearing a face mask lies dead on the pavement after he collapsed
    along a street near a hospital in Wuhan, China, on Jan. 30, 2020.

It takes a crematorium on average 1.5-3 hours to process a body, so the total number of dead being processed by the 14 crematoria of the Hankou funeral home could be between 112 and 224 per day.

On Jan. 28, an article surfaced on a number of mainland china news websites titled “Wuhan Civil Affairs Bureau Announces Exemption of Cremation Charges for the Remains of Patients Died in the Epidemic.” The reason was the sheer number of family members complaining to the Civil Affairs Bureau and the funeral home of the cost of delivering and cremating corpses. The usual cost is 12,000 yuan. ($1,730.)

A manager of a funeral home in Wuhan told The Epoch Times that the government demanded all cremation of dead bodies due to the virus be handled by the Hankou funeral home. The government also supplied the funeral home with multiple vehicles to help meet the demand.

The Epoch Times tried calling the Hankou funeral home several times, but wasn’t able to get through.

When the reporter told a different funeral home about that, the worker said it was because the Hankou funeral home was too busy.

A few days ago, a call for help came from medical staff in Wuhan on social media.

In the recording, the lady said she faced a large number of infected people every day without being able to cure them all.

She also said the actual number of infected people is more than 100,000. Amid tears, she explained there were more than 100 patients being seen by medical staff that day and that the majority of them are now dead.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd February 2020), bennycog (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), Yoda (3rd February 2020)

29. Link to Post #355
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Wearing a face mask all the time is horrible. Isolation would be a far better option. When it arrives to the West it would be far better to avoid unnecessary trips. Order groceries online etc.

Also, hand sanitizer seems is far more important.

Last edited by sunwings; 2nd February 2020 at 22:01.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), happyuk (2nd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (2nd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

31. Link to Post #356
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has anyone posted this yet?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ful-aids-drugs
    Quote Thai Doctors “Cure” Coronavirus Patient Using Powerful AIDS Drugs

Two doctors from Rajavithi Hospital in Bangkok (Dr. Kriangsak Atipornwanich and Associate Professor Dr. Subsai Kongsangdao) decided to use oseltamivir, an anti-flu drug used to treat MERS along with lopinavir and ritonavir, two AIDS drugs that had been used with some success in Beijing, to treat a female patient whose condition was rapidly deteriorating.

The patient was admitted to Hua Hin Hospital then transferred to Rajavithi Hospital on Jan. 29.

"We checked related information and found anti-flu drugs were effective on MERS so we combined both groups of medications," he said. "After poor lab tests for 10 days, the test finally turned positive after 48 hours of administering the medications. The treatment, as well as the recovery, is fast."
    Last edited by King Arthur; 2nd February 2020 at 23:22.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (2nd February 2020), Dick (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (2nd February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

33. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

In his 31 January 2020 show, Alex Jones pointed out the similarities between the Wuhan laboratory's logo and that of the evil corporation in Resident Evil.
    Looking at the logos through night vision lenses, they are exactly the same.
    That also looks like the Nazi iron cross.
    Plus CORONA is an anagram of RACOON

There is a 2002 movie called Resident Evil, Raccoon City
    https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki...City_(Anderson)
    Quote Raccoon City was a city located somewhere in the midwestern United States. It was a huge metropolis built by the Umbrella Corporation, ... and was used for conducting scientific research and experimentation. The city was destroyed after a viral outbreak, prompting a nuclear missile being fired into the city.
    And there's a 2012 video game Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, known in Japan as Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City
    https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki...n_Raccoon_City
    Quote The story focuses on two separate special forces teams - Delta Team and Echo Six .... Delta Team, a Umbrella Secret Service unit, is assigned by USS Command with the destruction of digital data incriminating Umbrella to the biological outbreak, as well as destroying facilities and killing witnesses to prevent the US government obtaining further data.
    I've transcribed the relevant part of the Alex Jones show at https://pastebin.com/kwUDnVNd

It looks like this coronavirus outbreak may be used as the explanation for people keeling over in the streets when 5G is introduced, if only because Facebook censors everyone who posts the url of the article about the introduction of 5G in Wuhan.
    Here's the link of said article:
    http://en.hubei.gov.cn/news/newslist..._1275769.shtml
    5G was switched on during Halloween, 2019
    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._138517734.htm

Alex Jones points out:
    "the globalists are obsessed with putting their fingerprints on it.
    ... US special forces in Vietnam - they leave the ace of spades when they kill somebody in the mouth so you know who did it"
    Last edited by King Arthur; 2nd February 2020 at 23:34.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), James Newell (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), sunwings (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

35. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

Here's another video from Alex Jones
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e361c474a3c8a002097bddf
    MSM Tries To Suppress Evidence That HIV Delivery System Is Embedded In Coronavirus
    Feb 2, 2020

I haven't had time to watch this yet but the comments are worth reading:

Quote SteveMT
    6 hours ago
    Due to scientific criticism, the group of Indian scientists has withdrawn their publication.
    "This paper has been withdrawn by its authors. They intend to revise it in response to comments received from the research community on their technical approach and their interpretation of the results. If you have any questions, please contact the corresponding author."
    Quote SteveMT
    16 hours ago
    The comment below was made at the publication website earlier today. It has not yet cleared moderation and it may never, so I have posted here also. Comment below:
    Using the title word-choice "uncanny" for this publication is a minor issue. Given the ability of this virus to rapidly disseminate and its apparent high virulence, the origin of the four short-segment sequence inserts identified by the authors is of utmost importance. Specifically, is this virus naturally-occurring or was it created is the question. What the authors are proposing is the existence of a novel chimera virus composed of the innate RNA positive-sense coronavirus containing four reading-frame RNA segments of the HIV-1 [negative-stranded] retrovirus. This possibility seems farfetched, and other commenters [at the publication website] have already stated that there are many more plausible explanations than what this report suggests. However if the author's proposal is subsequently verified, a grim reality would surface because chimera viruses by definition are not naturally occurring, especially such a unique virus as this one would be. There are no examples of naturally occurring chimera viruses, and thus there are no examples of chimera viruses utilizing such dissimilar methods of reproduction. A random, multi-step spontaneous mutation versus a purposefully produced agent are the two possibilities.
    Quote Dchapman000
    16 hours ago
    I made a comment 5 days ago about how similar this Corona virus is to HiV specifically about the glycoproteins. That video has now been deleted. If it is man-made using the HIV virus as the shell with pneumonia RNA added into it's delivery system, it's what's known as a "Vector Virus". They are known virus designed to Target specific types of cells, whose RNA is altered to Target only cancer cells and the viral component is stripped from the RNA for instance. However, they can also be used as biowarfare and the viral components left intact or substituted with anything that's compatible in the genome sequence. Google scholar search for this. It was huge at the biotechnology conference back in 2014

Quote GensSpace
    17 hours ago

🚨 CARONAVIRUS 🚨
    It is being helped along by 5G.
    It is no mistake that this all started in the city of Wuhan
    The technology WAS created by a man with the last name: Weiner
    There is a tie to HIV!

Guys...it's all here:

"The pioneer of DNA based vaccinations is a man called Dr. Weiner.

He has perfected a new method of giving these DNA vaccines via a process that he created called: Electroporation (which is a electro magnetic pulse that opens up the cells, injects foreign DNA and then it closes.)

This is the same action that 5G technology uses in pulsed waves. Coincidentally, 5G was rolled out in the SAME city that the CaronaVirus has broken out.

Dr. Weiner:
    https://www.med.upenn.edu/apps/faculty/index.php/p10392

Electroporation:

https://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2009/11...r-bio-warfare/

This is a pulsed electrical current applied to local tissue to allow the cell to have holes in it to allow just enough synthetic DNA to enter, then the pulse stops and the cell closes, the problem here is that according to studies, a manuscript in Molecular therapy with references from 74 separate articles written in 2004, concludes that the use of gene transfer using Electroporation should only be used with human antibodies because problems could arise from cancer to death.

Quote Dirk
    20 hours ago
    If you still haven't done it, and I hope you do, go watch the event to 01 series on YouTube. I watched it January 23rd and 24th. I do not have my notes that I took in front of me, so I can't tell you which segment it was in. In one of the segments, the representative from Johnson & Johnson said that they already had so many millions of HIV medication ready to go. That comment struck me as funny, so I wrote it down with a ??. the only other one I remember saying they were ready to go with a certain amount of something was the world bank, and they said they had 15 trillion dollars the emergency loans2go at a moment's notice. what does Johnson & Johnson representative stating that they had millions of HIV medication ready to go was just odd to me. Now you know why. Man-made synthetic. Release purposely.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Delight (3rd February 2020), Philippe (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

37. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Quote Posted by King Arthur (here)
    Here's another video from Alex Jones
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e361c474a3c8a002097bddf
    MSM Tries To Suppress Evidence That HIV Delivery System Is Embedded In Coronavirus
    Feb 2, 2020

I haven't had time to watch this yet but the comments are worth reading:
    I listened live. For me, it was a disappointing show. I learned very little in the two hours, maybe 20% of which actually contained any information of any kind. It was way too sensational (I have to say, it often is now), and I don't believe it was fully accurate. And nothing presented was any kind of 'exclusive' (as claimed!).

But of course, for those who didn't know anything about this, it would have been a valuable eye-opener. I just wish it could have been more measured and cautious. Even now, not that much is known with 100% certainty.

However, a few valuable points were made. The important interview with Dr James Lyons-Weiler was posted on this thread 3 days ago, and is absolutely worth listening to. See Delight's post #222 and my post #239. But in my opinion, Dr James Lyons-Weiler is all you really need to hear.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (3rd February 2020), Dick (3rd February 2020), James Newell (3rd February 2020), King Arthur (3rd February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Satori (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (3rd February 2020), Sophocles (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), Yoda (3rd February 2020)

39. Link to Post #360
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I agree about Jones, he Does need a vacation. But the show with Mike Adams( 2nd hour of Sunday infowars show) was much better, he is a much better communicator re all this. Proving that the gene sequence is not natural but manmade IS a big deal.

It is interesting we had the evidence over a week ago really, just couldn't fully prove that it was a man made bio weapon. It also seems Big tech is in full concert to make the Indian university "revise" its study, they do not want this data out.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...-sequence.html

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Agape (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Mercedes (3rd February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 118 154 LastLast