Page 28 of 154 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 78 128 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #541
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    That's really very interesting onevoice.

Does your wife's niece have any concrete information to back up her assertion that you can share here at all? It may be important as another piece to add to the story. You have to admit if this video is a disinformation exercise, then, unless I'm missing something, its aim is somewhat vague.

All the boots-on-the-ground footage seems pretty genuine to me.
    My wife's niece finally sent shared a video on Facebook where this man explains why Chen Qiushi really works for the Chinese Communist government, and that we cannot trust what he says. The video is in Chinese so I don't know how to translate to English. Perhaps members who know Chinese can translate it for us.

https://www.facebook.com/setnews/vid...type=2&theater
    Last edited by onevoice; 9th February 2020 at 14:23. Reason: corrected Facebook link

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sophocles (9th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #542
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

SARS was suspected to be man-made because it seemed to attack and kill only Chinese. The figures of infected people and the mortality rate suggested this. For one thing, no Caucasians died of SARS and only mild flu symptoms were shown in them.

In fact I looked at the figures and separated them into three groups, China, Hong Kong & South East Asia (This is a big group), and the rest of the world and found that the second group suffered the most, three times as many mortalities as the other two. Since the China group consists mainly of northern mainlanders, I suspect South East Asians were most affected for some reason.

Now coming back to Wuhan coronavirus, the very big group is Hubei province. I analyse the data for Hubei and the rest (there is no need to look at the Caucasian group as it is still a very small group). There is something quite inexplicable, unless the virus chooses to attack Wuhanese most rigorously.

First I calculate the temporary mortality rate. There are two ways of calculation. Suppose the number of confirmed cases is N, the number of deaths is A, and the number of recoveries is B. The two mortality rates D1 and D2 are calculated by the following:

D1=A/N
    D2=A/(A+B)

Generally D1<D2 because the sick does not die immedately. But since a patient either dies or recovers, D1 will be equal to D2 in the end, with D1 increasing and D2 decrease as the pandemid progresses.

D2 is a better estimate for the mortality rate as it appears fairer. I use it for comparisons. Of course they converge in the end. I calculated the D1 and D2 for different dates, and they are

The mortality rate of Hubei Province is about 35%, some 15 times that of elsewhere. If the figures of other provinces are looked at closely, they are all consistently smaller and are nearly the same with those outside China, staying at about D2=2.5%. For example, zero to three deaths in all other provinces. The conclusion is the same with the other calculation D1.

The D2 figures should go down, but I surmise the final mortality rate for Wuhan is more than 20%, while the corresponding rate for the rest of the world will not be much larger than that of regular flu.

The head of Singapore made a good reassuring speech to his countrymen, saying their experts concluded that it is just a severe kind of flu. Could the difference be due to a different genetic makeup of Hubeinese?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mortality Rate.png
Views:	96
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	42445  
    Last edited by syrwong; 9th February 2020 at 14:55.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Agape (10th February 2020), Baby Steps (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (9th February 2020), Delight (9th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th February 2020), silvanelf (9th February 2020), Sophocles (9th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), Sunny (12th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #543
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    That's really very interesting onevoice.

Does your wife's niece have any concrete information to back up her assertion that you can share here at all? It may be important as another piece to add to the story. You have to admit if this video is a disinformation exercise, then, unless I'm missing something, its aim is somewhat vague.

All the boots-on-the-ground footage seems pretty genuine to me.
    My wife's niece finally sent shared a video on Facebook where this man explains why Chen Qiushi really works for the Chinese Communist government, and that we cannot trust what he says. The video is in Chinese so I don't know how to translate to English. Perhaps members who know Chinese can translate it for us.

https://www.facebook.com/setnews/vid...type=2&theater
    Many thanks for making the effort and remembering to update us

That's an enormous help in trying to piece all the various loose strands of information together to try and make coherent sense of it all What does concern me is that Michael Gu in one of his recent video updates did alert us to the fact that he has now 'disappeared', and, was similarly concerned about that. and his mother made a youtube call-out for help in locating him.

I'm not firmly hitching my wagon to his CCP employment (sic) even on the strength of what may emerge from this video - a translation really is needed.

My instinct is telling me that he was telling the truth about what he had seen. I'll not speculate further on that until a translation can be made of the facebook video here.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), silvanelf (9th February 2020), Sophocles (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #544
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    The D2 figures should go down, but I surmise the final mortality rate for Wuhan is more than 20%
    This Mike Adams (Natural News) article, from yesterday, may be interesting.
    Do the math: China holds “good news” press conference, accidentally admits the coronavirus mortality rate is closer to 17 per cent
    My instinct is telling me that he was telling the truth about what he had seen.
    Yes, for the moment, mine too.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (11th February 2020), Delight (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), pyrangello (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), silvanelf (9th February 2020), Sophocles (9th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), syrwong (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #545
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I recall reading some information suggesting Asian males were almost five times more likely to be infected- suggesting a race specific bio weapon..Does anyone have more details on this? Curious to see the mortality rate in different countries as virus spreads globally. Thank you.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th February 2020), silvanelf (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #546
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    I recall reading some information suggesting Asian males were almost five times more likely to be infected- suggesting a race specific bio weapon..Does anyone have more details on this? Curious to see the mortality rate in different countries as virus spreads globally. Thank you.
    This is discussed in MedCram's update #12, posted here. Here's the video:

Go to 5:48 for evidence that the factor here may be that smokers may be particularly susceptible to the virus, and a particular high proportion of Chinese men (as opposed to women) are smokers.

Smokers have an increase in Angiotensin-I-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) distribution, seemingly making them much more vulnerable.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (11th February 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th February 2020), silvanelf (9th February 2020), Sophocles (10th February 2020), Sunny (12th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #547
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Iodine and the 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Dr. David Derry, MD, wrote a very interesting article entitled “Iodine: the Forgotten Weapon Against Influenza Viruses”. The abstract of his article is shown below.

“Abstract.

After the 1918 Influenza Pandemic which killed an estimated 30 million people, governments financed research on the Pandemic’s causes. Over 25 years, influenza viruses were isolated and methods for killing them with various agents discovered. Iodine was the most effective agent for killing viruses, especially influenza viruses. Aerosol iodine was found to kill viruses in sprayed mists, and solutions of iodine were equally effective. In 1945, Burnet and Stone found that putting iodine on mice snouts prevented the mice from being infected with live influenza virus in mists. They suggested that impregnating masks with iodine would help stop viral spread. They also recommended that medical personnel have iodine-aerosol-treated rooms for examination and treatment of highly infected patients. Current methods of dealing with influenza infection are isolation, hand washing, antiviral drugs, and vaccinations. All of these methods can be improved by incorporating iodine into them. When impregnated with iodine, masks become much more effective, and hand washing is more effect when done with mild iodine solutions. Isolation techniques coupled with aerosol iodine would make them safer for patients, medical personnel, and all persons working with the public. Public health authorities could organize the distribution of iodine and at the same time educate the public in the effective use of iodine. Oral iodine might also boost body defense mechanisms in the upper oral and respiratory mucus.

I have been researching the use of iodine/saline as a nasal spray to kill the corona virus and found numerous accounts of it being done for fungal, viral and bacterial purposes. the 3M company even makes a product of this to kill MRSA that has colonized in the nasal passages. It seems that the 10% povidine iodine seems to be the go to iodine for diluting with saline into nasal passages as it is not irritating to the nasal passages. Of course making sure you are not internally deficient will also be of great benefit to your immune system.

I will be adding a couple drops to a small bottle of prepared nasal saline to have on hand if needed.

I also found a preparation for sale that combine the iodine with colloidal silver.

Don't forget to take your iodine folks!
    great research......hope this is passed far and wide. It talks about the masks which in 1945 or shortly after would likely be a reuseable one? I think people could make their own mask if necessary. I also found the Nature article about using salt with masks and it has enough info to do something approximate with filtering.

Universal and reusable virus deactivation system for respiratory protection
    Fu-Shi Quan, Ilaria Rubino, Su-Hwa Lee, Brendan Koch & Hyo-Jick Choi
    Scientific Reports volume 7, Article number: 39956 (2017)

This morning I am a bit "over" my preoccupation with this virus.

I am focusing on prayer because it is a Metascientific but very real action. The best bet IMO for our minds now is be able to observe something vile and yet not revile it, but turn it over to the Universal Field of intelligent infinity. WITH our fullness of love for humans and all living beings we INSIST this is worked out and delivery from suffering is NOW the case. There is no excuse for the actions which led to this horror. The perpetrators have proven we must RISE UP and refuse to cooperate. We WILL be wiser NOW as a civilization that does not self destruct but evolves in a beautiful way.

My prayer is that Universal Intelligence reach us all individually so we will then TURN to the source of miracles. They are happening to people right now as I write and are not fairy tales. If one anywhere can experience Divine Intervention (DI) I KNOW we all may!! This is necessary because a problem cannot be solved at the level on which it is created and we need help seriously DI.

Needed to place my 2 cents into the field of awareness. It works if you work it. Love, Maggie

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), happyuk (10th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), pyrangello (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th February 2020), silvanelf (10th February 2020), Sophocles (10th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #548
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I said in another post this didn't make sense to me from day 2. Now this makes even less sense and defies basic common sense.
    There is a pandemic, the way the Chinese gov is trying to solve the problem is by:
    - massively spraying the air, streets, buildings, and people with a gas, and god knows what's in there.
    - forcing people to wear masks, which does very little to prevent people from catching the virus
    - subjecting citizens to mass confinement in their apartments, buildings, homes
    - hunting down and jailing whoever contradicts the official narrative
    - Frantically trying to build a mega hospital in a week; isn't this insane?

So, by doing all the above the problem will be contained and things will go back to normal soon... of course not.
    Have they ever mentioned a treatment or half a treatment or a glimpse of a treatment for those infected and a preventative protocol for the rest, even if it was 50% effective? Nope, none.
    They are acting as if there was absolutely nothing that can be done to treat disease - this is insane, this is a lie, this is a scam.
    What is even more suspicious is no country, none, offered or suggested of even a glimpse of a treatment even if it was 50% effective. Nothing. This makes absolutely no sense, I find this whole thing very suspicious.

What we have seen a lot is a plethora of videos by doctors, medical gurus, medical experts and you name it amplifying the issue and even spreading stupid theories like Chinese are more prone, women are less prone, and all kinds of non sense and statistics based on pure speculations.
    We are in year 2020, not in the 1890 where medical knowledge was very limited.

HOWEVER, what I am seeing very clearly is, not the CoV starting in China and spreading to the rest of the world, but a clear and planned medical fascism starting in China and spreading to the rest of the world.

This is my own personal point of view.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), happyuk (10th February 2020), James Newell (9th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2020), mokosh (10th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), pyrangello (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #549
    Thanks

Posting this from another forum as it puts a face on what many Chinese people are experiencing and so makes it easier to feel for them and send our LOVE....

Quote Hello everyone,

I'm returning now to ATS after a decade long break from the platform and all it took was an earth shattering corona virus shaking the entire Chinese community to the bone and perhaps even threatening the world at large.

I tuned in a bit late to this discussion, but I've read about 75% of the 2nd thread. I've been very close to this whole ordeal and I've been following it very closely from various sources - my memory gets a bit fuzzy in terms of what my sources are of the respective tidbits of information that I have obtained so please excuse if I'm repeating things that have already been posted.

I'm an expat and China has been my country of residence for the last 9 years. I'm married to a Chinese woman and we have 2 children as well (6&10). I speak decent Chinese, I have many Chinese friends and I belong to many wechat groups where people are constantly discussing the evolving situation. So, I might have access to some information that many others do not. I'll share as much as I can, but first I want to tell the ATS community about my personal situation.

If you are short on time, feel free to skip ahead to "The situation in China".

Personal situation

I left China (Chengdu) with my family on Chinese New Years day. The Chinese people at large did not see this coming, no idea it would get as bad as it did (and perhaps getting worse) and it took me only 3 days of incessant nagging to convince my wife to leave. We flew to Thailand on the 25th of January to put some distance between us and the virus.

Chinese have always had limited spontaneous traveling options. Not a strong passport to begin with, but shortly after our arrival more and more countries started to impose even more restrictions on where we could go. Chinese can receive a 15 days visa on arrival at Bangkok airports and they have the option to extend an extra week. So 3 weeks maximum.

We spent a few days at the beach while trying to figure out our next move and while we were figuring things out, country after country jumped on the bandwagon of restricting Chinese access.

Our first and second choice (Indonesia and Vietnam) suspended all Chinese visas. Other countries we were considering that also closed was India, Sri Lanka, Philippines and Bangladesh (close friends there) so our only realistic choices that remained were Cambodia/Nepal/Laos.

My wife does not have a visa for South Africa so returning to my home was not an option either. She can't apply for one either because the bureaucracy dictates that she can only apply for a SA visa in her country of residence and all SA embassies/consulates in China are closed until further notice. This effectively means that we are refugees. Biological refugees to be exact (new concept to me). Strange position to be in and it has been stressful, with a little dose of adventure. On our expedition we've met several Chinese or European/Chinese that is on a similar journey as us. Consider this – hundreds of thousands of Chinese (if not millions) who is not currently stuck in China, are now essentially refugees trying to find a place to ride this out.

So the walls were closing in on us and we didn't want to take any more chances so we jumped on a plane to Cambodia. We chose Cambodia because of the following reasons: (1) Cheap flights) (2) Can stay 60 days (3) The Cambodian political attitude towards Chinese is very welcoming, so any anti-Chinese sentiment that is starting to develop will have some delay here - we've experienced quite a bit of that anti-Chinese sentiment already and it's not pleasant, could also be crucial if things start to go further south. (4) There is speculation that the virus would likely not spread quickly in hot & humid tropical countries - especially in poor countries where there aren't much air-conditioning. Hoping that would turn out to be true.

Now we are on our way to a small town close to the beach where we are planning to hunker down and just play a waiting game for the time being.

The situation in China

So much about China and what is happening there have been discussed. This thread is painting quite a comprehensive picture, but I'll try to give its readers a few fresh perspective that has not been discussed, or has not been talked about a lot. Of course there will be some overlap, but will try to keep to a minimum.

Life for normal people in China outside of Wuhan (this is in no way a reflection of my personal opinions, I'm commenting on what I believe to be the perspective of your average Chinese citizen)

I'm generalizing here, but this is the feeling that I get regarding the mindset of the average Chinese citizen.

I think most people trust the government unequivocally, that they will get them through this difficult time. They realize that China is facing a very dangerous threat and that the government has to do some unpleasant things - they are sort of giving the government carte blanche to do what needs to be done. They are fully cooperating and they are encouraging each other (through social media) to do the same and be good citizens and help the government to fight this virus.

The Chinese are currently prisoners in their own homes (severe restriction of movement), but they are sitting tight. They are anxious, being stuck indoors every day for the past 3 weeks. They are anxious about the situation and about their lack of freedoms, but yet they persist. They are very worried about the virus and its wide-ranging consequences.

Families are spending a lot of time together and as they grow closer to each other, they are also getting on each others' nerves. They spend their days watching TV, teaching their children, playing with their phones and searching for any information they can get their hands on virus related. They are extremely active on social media weibo and wechat groups. The whole situation has also stimulated the emergence of fresh humour and jokes (jokes about babies in 9 months is quite common, and how difficult it would be to be a thief during this time, and what good husbands the men make by spending so much time with their wives)

They are concerned about their finances, their businesses and many of them are starting to move their work online. The government are sending updates every day on wide range of topics (anything from virus, work, economy, new to laws/regulations related) and they read every word with great attention and care. They follow government updates religiously

Restrictions in most Cities - lockdown

More and more cities are on lockdown. In fact I don't know of a single major city that is not currently on lockdown. I don't have connections everywhere, but ones that I do have is all on lockdown (at least 40 major cities). By lockdown I mean the following. Every city probably has their own protocol but according to the information available to me, this is what lockdown means:

Lockdown:
    1. Very limited or no public transportation.
    2. Extremely limited movement of citizens outside of their immediate residential areas - One family member in a household is allowed out once every second day for a few limited amount of hours to acquire supplies – they hand out these tickets and these tickets are apparently increasingly valuable.
    3. Mandatory temperature checks when you leave and enter your own residential community.
    4. No visitors into a residential community from outside.
    5. They spray your shoes with surgical spirits/alcohol every time you return
    6. can't really leave your city, and if you do - when you come back you have to be quarantined, (this seems to vary from city to city).
    7. supermarkets/shopping centers have temperature checks.
    8. Laws on wearing masks in public.
    9. cars that return is sprayed with disinfectant/surgical alcohol.
    10. Highways are closed, need special permission to venture out.
    Airports – international travel

Simple temperature checks at the airport.

Apparently the flight situation is quite an ordeal with flight cancelations all over the map and passengers delayed for many hours, sometimes days, sometimes even weeks.
    Planes are generally empty. Very few flying passengers.

Government dissent

War time environment and any dissent against government is punished extremely harshly. It has been announced that any non-cooperation will result in arrests with severe punishment and even the death penalty. Stories of people who has been slapped with a 15 year sentence for selling used masks (masks that were dug out of trashcans for reselling). Others received 7 years sentence for marking up prices significantly – there has been a strict order that shops and sellers are not allowed to raise prices during this crisis. The government is clearly not playing around – the overwhelming majority is complying.

Essential Shops and essential services have been ordered to open. I know owners of small supermarket who wants to stay home and ride it out in isolation that has been forced by government to open their store. Hoarding up on soap and masks are also strictly prohibited.

Not wearing a mask in most public spaces also illegal. People are being arrested for not wearing masks.

Shortage of Masks

Citizens are using creative ways when they run out of masks. Many reports of people wearing a hollowed-out grapefruit as their mask.

Spraying streets with surgical alcohol

Government is apparently, spraying streets and apartments suspected of infection with surgical spirits alcohol liquid, highly flammable and also likely responsible for all the fires that we have seen in Wuhan. Government spray and then people flick their cigarettes and then boom. But its not just in Wuhan, they are popping up all over China. Apartments of infected people are being sprayed, very thoroughly.

A residential community next to ours in Chengdu had one case where one family was infected. The entire community was quarantined for a day or 2 and the spray squad came in and sprayed the whole place with their alcohol. Residents from my own community were pleading with their own citizens not to get infected because they don’t want the same to happen to them.

Not sure if its related to the white spray that has been circulating online. Will try to find out.

No air conditioners

Air conditioners and artificial air control suspended in all public places - apparently the virus travels further in air-conditioned rooms and survives longer.

Smaller towns and villages protected by citizens

Citizens of small towns/villages are cordoning off their villages/towns and are not letting any outsiders in. Making homemade weapons to protect their domains.

China is becoming increasingly vegetarian

As crazy as it sounds, people are actually becoming vegetarian. Probably just a short term trend, but people have nothing better to do than to post their pictures of their meals and I see vegetables everywhere – little to no meat.

People are absolutely buying the official cause of the virus (I personally think accidental leak out of lab)

Conclusion

This whole thing is totally mind blowingly batshit crazy. Simply astounding and I can’t believe what is currently transpiring the country I’ve called home for close to a decade. Incredible. The quarantine, the complete shutdown of China (just think about that for one second), the government’s chaotic response, the war of information on social media, the deaths of so many and everything else I failed to mention. SIMPLY MIND BOGGLING.

I’ll post more when more information comes to light or when something else comes to mind.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2020 at 18:16. Reason: just reformatted this important post a tiny bit for the clearest and easiest reading.

18. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th February 2020), Baby Steps (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Chip (10th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Eligos (10th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), happyuk (10th February 2020), Hym (10th February 2020), Inaiá (9th February 2020), James Newell (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Oxygen (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), pyrangello (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th February 2020), silvanelf (10th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), thepainterdoug (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), TrumanCash (10th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #550
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Alibaba selling adrenochrome now. https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search...W40wBjQd6xk-QQ

Edit:
    forgot to mention...made in Wuhan.
    https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...01&oe=5ED195FF

Last edited by ulli; 10th February 2020 at 11:49.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Delight (9th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Hym (10th February 2020), JRS (18th May 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), pyrangello (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), TrumanCash (10th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #551
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Here is a recent interview done by Kerrie Cassidy with Jim Humble. He is getting a bit old but tells his views on MMS. It isn't known really if it works on the new China CoronaVirus, especially if it is a bio weapon, but it works pretty well on regular influenza.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020...ronavirus-mms/

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), Hym (10th February 2020), JRS (18th May 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), pyrangello (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #552
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

"Wuhan is Making me a Conspiracy Theorist":

Charles Veitch
    135K subscribers

Charles (who I personally met in 2011) asking some interesting valid questions!

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th February 2020 at 22:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), George (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wondering (9th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #553
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

Delight, Thank you for posting the info available from the expat who had been living in China. it feels like it could be closer to real info than a lot of other stuff I've read and from a very different perspective. Any bits of probable truth are valuable, IMO. Diane

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Delight (9th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th February 2020), silvanelf (10th February 2020), Tintin (10th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #554
    Thanks

Chris says the WHO is gaslighting us.

and says

Quote For those of you confused about which data to believe, isn't it in your best interest to put some smart preparations in place (get some N95 masks, bleach/sanitizers, work on hygiene) just to be safe?
    Last edited by Delight; 9th February 2020 at 23:42.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Dorjezigzag (10th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), justntime2learn (10th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2020), onevoice (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th February 2020), silvanelf (10th February 2020), Sophocles (10th February 2020), Tintin (10th February 2020), wondering (10th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #555
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Chris says the WHO is gaslighting us.

Another important, first-rate presentation. Nearly 13,000 people were watching it stream live, with the comments running too fast to read.

Here are his two concluding summary slides:

The "Fourth Turning" he references at the end is marked by the point where humanity loses faith in its institutions, which can lead to some dark periods in human history. See his video interview with Neil Howe here, titled What To Expect From The Fourth Turning We're Now In. (That may well deserve its own new thread.)

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Airwooz (10th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Chip (10th February 2020), Delight (10th February 2020), Dorjezigzag (10th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), justntime2learn (10th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), pyrangello (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), silvanelf (10th February 2020), Sophocles (10th February 2020), spade (10th February 2020), Tintin (10th February 2020), wondering (10th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #556
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th February 2020 at 01:39. Reason: embedded the video

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Agape (10th February 2020), Airwooz (10th February 2020), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), Hym (10th February 2020), justntime2learn (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), silvanelf (10th February 2020), Tintin (10th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #557
    Thanks

Miles Guo is a dissident with history of connection to CCP. I read on Buzz Feed that he is unreliable?

Quote Miles Guo explains why CCP unleashed Wuhan coronavirus
    By GM35 -2020-02-08 11:2903603
    Last updated at 02:40 AM ET, Feb 9.

During his two live broadcasts on Saturday, Feb 8, Miles Guo explored the reasons behind the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak based on the intelligence he has gathered so far.

Wuhan coronavirus was manmade by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) as a biochemical weapon.
    It was unleashed on purpose to target Hong Kong and certain political opponents within the communist party.
    The lethality of the virus is out-of-control due to either unintentional human error or intentional revenge resulted from the internal power struggle within the CCP.
    Xi Jinping and Wang Qishan made many enemies during their brutal consolidation of power and wealth, which affected over a million CCP members.

The CCP opened Pandora’s box but it backfired.

Great chaos “within the hearts” of the Chinese people, army and ruling party
    Information gathered from various sources within the CCP have indicated great chaos at all levels of the social hierarchy. From the very top to the local governments, the communist regime is on the verge of collapse due to great pressure.

Clarifications on CCP’s motives
    Miles Guo disagreed with those who said that the CCP intended to kill half of the Chinese population especially older people with this manmade virus.

He did not think that the CCP wanted to use the virus to wipe out Hong Kong completely or to attack the U.S.

The unleash of manmade coronavirus was not a “collective” decision made by the Communist Party. Instead, it was a decision made by a small cadre of the kleptocrats at the top in order to impose martial law in Hong Kong and kill political opponents.

The original intention could be a limited and controllable viral attack to kill people in the city of Wuhan and Hong Kong with precision strike but somehow got out-of-hand due to sabotage or human error.

The most famous biochemical weapon expert in the world told Miles Guo that the Wuhan coronavirus came from the Wuhan P4 Lab
    Without disclosing his name, Miles Guo said a world-leading expert in the field of biochemical weapon confirmed with 100% certainty that Wuhan coronavirus is not from animals or nature but a lab in Wuhan.

CCP’s imminent demise is the backdrop of this disaster
    One year ago, Miles has said that the CCP would create a humanitarian or natural disaster before its demise. But he never named the persons who would create such a disaster, because he did not have the information back then to identify them. But he knew that someone within the CCP had such intention.

Three years ago in 2017, Miles declared that the CCP would be eliminated within three years.

Last April, Miles stated that June 4 2020 would be the day without the CCP.

Three groups within the Chinese Communist Party
    The main power struggle is between the Beijing Gang and Shanghai Gang:

Beijing Gang includes Xi Jinping, Li Zhanshu, Ding Xuexiang, Chen Xi, Xu Qiliang, etc.
    2. Shanghai Gang includes Wang Qishan, Jiang Zeming, Han Zheng, Guo Shengkun, Meng Jiangzhu, Sun Lijun, Li Chunlan, etc.

3. The powerless Middle Group represented by Wang Yang, Hu Chunhua, was not involved in the viral attack.

Among the three groups within CCP, either Beijing or Shanghai Gang ordered the viral attack.

The Chinese premier Li Keqiang is an outsider disliked by people in those three groups.

Unusual activities before the epidemic
    The U.S. government will investigate the stock market manipulations taken place before the Wuhan epidemic including (but not limited to):

“Exists” from Stock Exchanges in Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong.
    short-selling
    People with knowledge of the viral attack sold a large number of stocks to American, European and Saudis investors. Those “predicted” the market turbulence and sold stocks include Jiang Zhicheng (the grandson the former president Jiang Zeming), Meng Haijin (the daughter of Meng Jianzhu), and Gao Yanyan, etc.
    Li Ka-shing, a pro-CCP tycoon in Hong Kong, unloaded a significant portion of his stock holding after Nov 12, a move he did not take during the Hong Kong pro-democracy protests.
    Many Chinese business tycoons have been shorting stocks and selling their shares to foreigners while keeping their mouths shut since Nov 12, 2019.

Han Zheng of the “Shanghai Gang” warned his close confidants in Shanghai in early January to stay away from Hong Kong and Hubei Province. Wuhan known as the epicenter of the novel coronavirus is the capital city of Hubei.

The CCP’s initial reaction to the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak
    In mid and late January, the top CCP leaders decided unanimously to give up Hubei province in order to protect Beijing and Shanghai, the center of power for Beijing and Shanghai Gangs respectively.

But things did not go according to their plan, because the virus was spread to Beijing very early on.

Some officials in the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection in Beijing brought back the virus from Wuhan and died. They also infected doctors in Beijing. But all these infections were kept as top secrets.

President Xi no longer works at Zhongnanhai due to safety concerns.

But Li Keqiang was sent to visit Hubei without knowing the lethality of the virus.

The CCP’s internal struggle became vicious after the first plan failed
    It has become a struggle between Beijing and Shanghai manifested by their fight for masks.

Zhu Rongji sent his family members abroad immediately. Most of them are now in New York.

Jiang Zeming, the former president of China, took a series of decisive actions (no further detail is available).

The CCP’s continued coverups have led to more deaths in many cities.

The CCP’s apparatus of government stopped functioning except for its propaganda machines.

Turning point
    President Trump asked the U.S. scientists to investigate the origin of the Wuhan coronavirus.

What to expect next
    We will see some terrible outcomes around Feb 29.

The Stock Exchanges in Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong will be shutdown.

Hong Kong will be put under lockdown.

The U.S. will publish an official investigation inquiry.

We will get answers soon.

The whole incidence will end quickly.

The perpetrators will get severe punishment.

There will be a new China without the CCP.

The significance of the U.S. involvement in the investigation
    U.S. leadership is essential to the international collaboration to unearth the truth.

The US will provide an accurate report from the investigation to answer these questions:

is the virus manmade or from nature
    is the virus “leak” intentional or unintentional

From Miles Guo channel 2/9/2020

Crematorium worker conversation

I didn't recall Francis Boyle's Infowars interview from a few days ago posted
    Last edited by Delight; 10th February 2020 at 06:14.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (10th February 2020), Arcturian108 (11th February 2020), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Eligos (10th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), justntime2learn (10th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2020), onevoice (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th February 2020), spade (10th February 2020), Tintin (10th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #558
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Billionaire whistleblower claims the death toll is over 50 000

That sounds like very high number but it’s not unrealistic one.

The number of infected people within mainland China could be close to 500 thousand people within this timeline.

As someone hinted earlier, “information travels faster than virus” ( from my space physics view point information travels faster than light- think quantum entanglement).
    The fastest we see things with accuracy is in our minds.

Another paradoxical thought that occurred to me recently is this: it took just about two weeks to get rid of most foreign nationals present in China.
    That’s very fast, tongue in cheek.
    In reality I bet China should call for international team with multiple specialists to come in safely through government protocol and help them handle this situation.

This is not an isolated event, such did repeat itself in history many times and many tribes and ethnic groups were wiped off the surface as result of one or another epidemics.
    We have to understand humanity today is not and can not be contained in isolated tribes, reservations or camps.

All of us can contain ourselves in fact if we are granted the education and space we deserve, freedom of good will, our own birth right.

Truth is more important than fiction no matter how big or small.

May virologists and medical specials of all countries concerned work together in open fields in order to stop the situation ongoing, within China itself,
    may safe measures be guaranteed

Don’t turn the situation to war. Call in experts🙏🌟🙏
    before it turns to global calamity.

Bet I’m late

🕊

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), Delight (10th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), happyuk (10th February 2020), justntime2learn (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th February 2020), Tintin (10th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #559
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

In this article, Romanoff described how the US spent millions of dollars in weaponizing viruses 60 years ago. It was envisioned to be the weapon of choice because of its stealth and less likely to face retaliation. The suggestion that China developed bioweapon to mass murder its own people implies it is a very evil state. This is not the general understanding of China in world views and contradicts the quick actions from China we are seeing.

Biological Weapons: A Useful and Timely Factual Overview
    By Larry Romanoff
    Global Research, February 07, 2020

Url of this article:
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/biolog...erview/5702842

The US government and its many agencies and educational and health institutions, have for many decades conducted intensive research into biological warfare, in many cases strongly focused on race-specific pathogens.

In a report to the US Congress, the Department of Defense revealed that its program of creating artificial biological agents included modifying non-fatal viruses to make them lethal, and genetic engineering to alter the immunology of biological agents to make treatment and vaccinations impossible. The military report admitted that at the time it operated about 130 bio-weapons research facilities, dozens at US universities and others at many international sites outside the purview of the US Congress and the jurisdiction of the courts.

This knowledge hasn’t been a secret for a long time. In a classified 1948 report by the Pentagon’s Committee on Biological Warfare, the main selling point was that:

“A gun or a bomb leaves no doubt that a deliberate attack has occurred. But if … an epidemic slashes across a crowded city, there is no way of knowing whether anyone attacked, much less who”, adding hopefully that “A significant portion of the human population within selected target areas may be killed or incapacitated” with only very small amounts of a pathogen. (1) (2)

A US Army operating manual from 1956 stated explicitly that biological and chemical warfare were an integral operating portion of US military strategy, were not restricted in any way, and that Congress had given the military “First Strike” authority on their use. In 1959, an attempt by Congress to remove this first-strike authority was defeated by the White House and bio-chemical weapons expenditures increased from $75 million to almost $350 million. That was an enormous amount of money in the early 1960s. (3)

Robert McNamara official portrait.jpg

US Defense Secretary Robert McNamara (image on the right) executed 150 top-secret bio-weapons programs in the 1960s, performing bio-weapons experiments and field tests on an unwitting public, sometimes in foreign countries but most often against American citizens. McNamara ordered the Joint Chiefs of Staff “to consider all possible applications” of these agents against enemy nations in a coherent plan for a total “biological and chemical deterrent capability”, the plan to include cost estimates and an “appraisal of international political consequences”. (4) (5)

In the year 2000, The Project for the New American Century (6) (7) produced a report titled, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses”, which contained a radical and belligerent Right-Wing policy ambition for America. Their report called itself a “blueprint for maintaining global US preeminence … and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests.” The authors, their genocidal mentality obvious, stated:

“Advanced forms of biological warfare that can ‘target’ specific genotypes may transform biological warfare … to a politically useful tool.”

Bio-Weapons Research Institutions

Image result for Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick, Maryland"

The US Army’s Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick, Maryland is the military’s main facility for research on biological warfare. It comprises 80,000 m². By the mid-1980s, this bio-weapons section of Fort Detrick was receiving nearly $100 million per year, and this was only one of many sections.

When Japan invaded China, one of Dr. Ishii’s (unit 731) grand successes was to develop methods of mass-producing fleas and ticks infected with the plague and other lethal pathogens for distribution among civilian populations – which is how the Americans learned to weaponise insects – to breed and disseminate ticks infested with Lyme Disease from their secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory in New York State. This was also the source of the US programs of breeding and disseminating mosquitoes and fleas infected with cholera and Yellow Fever in China and North Korea, to say nothing of the domestic mosquito programs the US inflicted on its own people.

Founded on Ishii’s human research, the US military developed an entomological (insect) warfare facility, and initially prepared plans to attack Russia and the Soviet States with entomological bio-weapons. The facility was designed to produce 100 million yellow fever-infected mosquitoes per month, its output tested on unwitting American civilians by dropping infected mosquitoes and other insects over large portions of the US. As is so typical for the US military, these projects beginning in the 1950s and 1960s were given juvenile appellations like “Project Big Buzz” and “Project Big Itch” and “Operation Mayday” (8) (9) (10), but were tests of the feasibility of producing billions of insects, infecting them with lethal pathogens, then loading them into munitions and dispersing them over Russia from aircraft or even missiles.

From a US Army report from March of 1981, one writer noted that “you can marvel at how much (or how little) it would have cost to launch a yellow fever-infected mosquito attack on a city – with a handy “Cost per Death” chart included!.” The Dugway Sheep incident is worth attention as well. (11)

Then we had “Operation Drop Kick” (12), designed to test various ways of dispersing infected insects over large geographical areas, the tests carried out over various parts of the continental US, including most of the East Coast. We had “Project SHAD (Shipboard Hazard and Defense). Then, as late as 2000, we had “Project Bacchus” designed to determine the feasibility of constructing an anthrax production facility in a foreign country while remaining undetected. There were other of these programs of course, all with foolish names and all designed to assess the dissemination of infected insects and other lethal pathogens into civilian populations. They were kept very secret since they were illegal in domestic law and contravened international law and many weapons treaties that other nations signed with the US in good faith.

In addition to Fort Detrick, the US military has a bio-weapons ordnance plant at Vigo, Indiana, which was a massive production facility that specialised in biological pathogens, and capable of producing 275,000 bombs containing Botulinum or one million anthrax bombs per month. The fermenter tanks at Vigo contained 250,000 gallons, or about one million liters, making it, according to reports, by far the largest bacterial mass-production facility in the world.

This was not a recent development; Vigo was fully operational during the Second World War, essentially a bio-anthrax factory, one of its first orders being from Winston Churchill in 1944 for 500,000 anthrax bombs, and which Churchill stated should be considered only the “first installment”. Vigo was eventually turned over to Pfizer for “antibiotics manufacture” and was replaced in the mid-1950s by a new state of the art facility at the Pine Bluff Arsenal. (13) (14) (15)

The Daily News published an article on 24 September 2005, in which it detailed US Army plans for bulk purchases of anthrax, relating a series of contracts that had been discovered by Edward Hammond, director of the Sunshine Project, which emanated from the military’s Dugway Proving Ground in Utah. These notices asked various companies to tender for the production of bulk quantities of anthrax, as well as to produce “significant volumes” of other biological agents. One contract specified that the tendering company “must have the ability and be willing to grow (anthrax) in 1,500-litre quantities”, and “must also be able to produce 3,000-litre batches” of unspecified other biological agents. (16) (17)

When a nation’s military is producing lethal biological pathogens in quantities of millions of liters, it is time to stop pretending we are not engaged in biological warfare. It is of no comfort that the military might claim these to be “harmless” strains of pathogens, since (1) any facility capable of producing benign pathogens can easily produce lethal varieties and (2) there is no such thing as ‘harmless’ anthrax.

There is no material difference between a defensive and an offensive biowarfare program, and even fools cannot claim “self-defense” when producing millions of liters of anthrax. Even the US Government Accountability Office, in its 1994 report on these programs, stated that US military’s Biological Defense Program contained “scores of divisions, departments, research groups, bio-intelligence and more, by no means all related to “‘defense’ in any sense”, and were by nature belligerent and offensive military programs. We are nevertheless assured that the US “has never used biological weapons”, by the same people who were simultaneously tendering contracts for the production of anthrax and other “pathogens” in multiple batches of 3,000 liters. Dissembling propaganda is impossible to avoid in America, even in official military medical textbooks.

There were other sites and facilities besides Fort Detrick that were constructed by the US military solely for the development of bio-weapons, including the Horn Island Testing Station in Mississippi which was meant to be the primary bio-weapons testing site, and the Plum Island Germ Laboratory in New York State from which the military spread Lyme Disease among half the area population.

One portion of the Plum Island facility was designed exclusively to develop and test lethal animal pathogens that could destroy an enemy nation’s food supply – as the US attempted to do in North Korea. Deadly strains of foot-and-mouth disease were one result of this research, which the Americans later shared with their fellow psychopaths at Porton Down in the UK – who put it to good use. An additional portion was the development, testing and production of bombs containing what was called a “vegetable killer acid”, and which could destroy cereals, grains, and most cultivated vegetable crops. I have a strong suspicion that many of the recent bird flu and swine flu epidemics originated from pathogens created at Plum Island.

The textbook titled, Medical Aspects of Biological Warfare (2007), published by the US military’s Surgeon-General, admits to the establishment of “a large-scale production facility in Pine Bluff, Arkansas”, with the new plant featuring “advanced laboratory … measures enabling large-scale fermentation, concentration, storage, and weaponisation of microorganisms”.

And it does also admit that by 1951, the US had produced its first biological weapons, anti-crop bombs, and “antipersonnel” munitions, having “weaponised and stockpiled” all these. It adds that the CIA had independently “developed weapons using toxins including cobra venom and saxitoxin for covert operations”, but that unfortunately “all records regarding their development and deployment were destroyed in 1972” when the information became public. (18)

And the US military has tried to weaponise venereal diseases, leading to travesties like the Guatemala Syphilis project, where they infected thousands then left them to die. The official narrative, while admitting the criminality, stubbornly adheres to the tale of a charitable purpose of testing medications – for thousands who were specifically denied the medicines that would have saved their lives. (19)

The US military appears desperate not only to find biological ways to kill nations of people, but is equally interested in methods of destroying their food supply. Accordingly, it also confessed to another several dozen (at least) occasions where devastating crop and plant disease agents had been released, in experiments to test methods of destroying the entire food plant life of an enemy nation. In 2012, Japanese media revealed that the United States government had tested specific, DNA-engineered crop-killing bioweapons in Okinawa and Taiwan during the 1960s and early 1970s, and that the US military tested some of these within the continental US as well. They were also applied in Vietnam. The purpose of Agent Orange was never as a defoliant as claimed, but developed instead to destroy Vietnam’s entire rice crops and to sufficiently contaminate the soil to prevent re-growth.
    Last edited by syrwong; 10th February 2020 at 06:13.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Delight (10th February 2020), Eligos (10th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), happyuk (10th February 2020), Hym (10th February 2020), justntime2learn (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th February 2020), silvanelf (10th February 2020), spade (10th February 2020), sunflower (10th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #560
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Coronavirus declared 'serious and imminent threat' to British public by health secretary
    The UK government can now forcibly quarantine people and keep them in isolation to prevent the spread of the virus.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...etary-11930575

Have had a bad cold, running nose and a real bad chest since December - was going to go docs this week to get it checked out - not sure I should now !! ??

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), bluestflame (11th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (18th February 2020), Franny (10th February 2020), happyuk (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Tintin (10th February 2020), wondering (10th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 154 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 78 128 154 LastLast