Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #921
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,622 times in 20,810 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

The BEST NEWS re CΟRΟNΑ VΙrus you've heard all month! (..kinda)

Is this truly Viral or is it F.I.V.E.-G? C.H.I.N.A has unleashed 60 Ghz all throughout the country with WU-HAN as the PILOT CITY. Unbelievable comparisons to symptoms 'showing' as a V-Irus compared vs what happens when one is hit with 60GHz waves, and it's impact on the uptake of oxygen via the hemoglobin. This specific frequency is absorbed by oxygen. 60GHz causes the rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule to spin, thus inhibiting the ability of hemoglobin to properly uptake these oxygen molecules. What would be the ultimate 'solution' to such a problem as this "V.I.Rus"?

I cannot stress this enough. 5G has never had one test on health effects to life. NOT ONE. This is not opinion, but a FACT. Yet it has been unanimously pushed and deployed anyway. China has unleashed 60 Ghz all through out the country with Wu-han as the PILOT CITY. Many won't know the devastating effects 60 Ghz can do to a person unless you researched it. It is thus not surprising, than so many have fallen over and died in China, Wu-han especially.

cheers.
    John

Cara Brooks [quote]: "It’s all about the 5G & oxygen!!
    And why pneumonia w/dry cough is the symptom.
    I’ve been pinged in my spirit to start Oxygen therapies last week.. to build immunity with so many sick-now this?!!!
    Stanley Plotkins testimonial is highlighted.. along with Mr Blumenthal asking in court about safety study (ZERO)
    Corona explanations that keep adding up to some possible truth 🤞

Guess what was released in Wuhan a month before the “outbreak”
    Of convulsions and heart attacks left and right..
    I was under the assumption that secondary infections caused all the heart attacks, convulsions or puking blood 🤮
    but I didn’t understand how somebody could get secondary infections so soon since everybody’s been killing over starting in December.. huge complaints about air quality before the virus took hold ..
    It’s all about the oxygen levels 🌬

all sounds a little too coincidental with the rollout of 5G in Wuhan November 😳 and as you’ll see the cruise line just upgraded as well.
    Yep, China was the first to roll out 5G and look what happens.
    I’m glad they won the race, now pray we pay attention & #Stop5G
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd February 2020 at 23:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Arcturian108 (23rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chip (23rd February 2020), happyuk (23rd February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), onawah (23rd February 2020), Philippe (23rd February 2020), Reinhard (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (23rd February 2020), Stardad (23rd February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #922
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Good candidate for the the Avalon library--thorough and easy to understand. Thanks Exomatrix!
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtfqUtW_8AA&t=551s
    Is this truly Viral or is it F.I.V.E.-G? C.H.I.N.A has unleashed 60 Ghz all throughout the country with WU-HAN as the PILOT CITY. Unbelievable comparisons to symptoms 'showing' as a V-Irus compared vs what happens when one is hit with 60GHz waves, and it's impact on the uptake of oxygen via the hemoglobin. This specific frequency is absorbed by oxygen. 60GHz causes the rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule to spin, thus inhibiting the ability of hemoglobin to properly uptake these oxygen molecules. What would be the ultimate 'solution' to such a problem as this "V.I.Rus"?

I cannot stress this enough. 5G has never had one test on health effects to life. NOT ONE. This is not opinion, but a FACT. Yet it has been unanimously pushed and deployed anyway. China has unleashed 60 Ghz all through out the country with Wu-han as the PILOT CITY. Many won't know the devastating effects 60 Ghz can do to a person unless you researched it. It is thus not surprising, than so many have fallen over and died in China, Wu-han especially.

cheers.
    John
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chip (23rd February 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Philippe (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Stardad (23rd February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #923
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by TommyPicklock (here)
    A few days ago, I found an interesting article on a possible remedy:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...plication.html
    But I guess big pharma won't care.
    Yes, here's more details -
    https://dcdirtylaundry.com/weve-alre...om-big-pharma/

"Should you rush out and start guzzling all these flavonoids? Not exactly. Start with foods and spices that are already well known to be widely consumed. Garlic, leeks and turmeric are all potent spices with well documented chemical constituents that have numerous therapeutic properties. Eating more flaxseed can’t hurt, either."
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #924
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

cheers.
    John
    I agree that 5G is dangerous. It most likely was a deadly roll out. BUT please explain to me the situation in Iran. Has this country also rolled out 5G? There were many links from China to Japan preceding the current numbers of suddenly ill people? I am not challenging your apparent cemented POV about the 5g vs viral issue.

I DON"T KNOW what to think except that so many people are ill and no 5G around. What I really need and also I think others may need, is to understand the OTHER reasons that people have suddenly become severely ill.

In the community at the moment, there is a huge spread between those who seem almost committed to declaring "there is no virus" (Jon Rappaport chiefly comes to mind), there is a deadly virus (Mike Adams comes to mind), and there is a virus but it is "no more important" than the flu.

It serves us to have a clear picture of what we are facing because in addition to the economic impact, IF there is a virus that IS novel and our systems unadapted, people will be less able to withstand the OTHER all ready challenging environmental conditions. MY concern in the US is IF this is a novel virus which causes pneumonia and triggers the body to over react with ARD and septic shock. In the US, we have so many with underlying autoimmune challenges which shows the immune system is poorly functioning.

I agree 5g IS dangerous and must have been an issue but is it THE issue?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #925
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

I don't think there is any reason to think that 5G is THE issue, but it certainly is a BIG one.
    The depopulation agenda is like a hydra--it has many heads, all delivering deadly blows in various ways, and we underestimate its determination at our peril..

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

cheers.
    John
    I agree that 5G is dangerous. It most likely was a deadly roll out. BUT please explain to me the situation in Iran. Has this country also rolled out 5G? There were many links from China to Japan preceding the current numbers of suddenly ill people? I am not challenging your apparent cemented POV about the 5g vs viral issue.

I DON"T KNOW what to think except that so many people are ill and no 5G around. What I really need and also I think others may need, is to understand the OTHER reasons that people have suddenly become severely ill.

In the community at the moment, there is a huge spread between those who seem almost committed to declaring "there is no virus" (Jon Rappaport chiefly comes to mind), there is a deadly virus (Mike Adams comes to mind), and there is a virus but it is "no more important" than the flu.

It serves us to have a clear picture of what we are facing because in addition to the economic impact, IF there is a virus that IS novel and our systems unadapted, people will be less able to withstand the OTHER all ready challenging environmental conditions. MY concern in the US is IF this is a novel virus which causes pneumonia and triggers the body to over react with ARD and septic shock. In the US, we have so many with underlying autoimmune challenges which shows the immune system is poorly functioning.

I agree 5g IS dangerous and must have been an issue but is it THE issue?[/QUOTE]
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Arcturian108 (23rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Delight (23rd February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), pueblo (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020), spade (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #926
    Thanks

another POV...

Quote The Time Is Right Now: Why The U.S. Must Act Decisively and Overwhelmingly To Confront The Coronavirus
    02/22/2020
    QUOTH THE RAVEN RESEARCH

We may now be starting to see the very real consequences of relying on data coming out of China – something I warned against in a February 2 article I wrote urging people to consider focusing on data outside of China instead of what the Chinese government was telling us.

My reasoning for this was my personal opinion after years of working with Chinese nationals, investigating US listed China-based companies and having a feel for the optics of the Chinese government. I concluded that China may not be giving us reliable data, in favor of trying to create the appearance of a situation that isn’t as dire as it truly is.

But now, as more data is being released from countries like South Korea – which saw an exponential rise in cases over the last 72 hours – it is becoming apparent that the World Health Organization, the CDC and many other international governments may have underestimated how big of an issue this virus is going to be. For example, the Washington Post reported just moments ago that the incubation period for the virus could now be longer than 14 days, which was previously the highest estimate in a range of estimates we were relying on. Additionally, cases are being reported in major cities, like Milan, which has a population of 1.8 million people. We’re also hearing that patients that have been reported as “cured” are showing up re-infected again.

Chart source: Zerohedge

Chart source: @Jodigraphics15
    Whether China has gamed the numbers or not – and whether, if they have, they’ve done it inadvertently or on purpose, is now moot. It was clear to me weeks ago that the response China was taking was not congruent with the numbers it was recording, as I talked about on my February 8 podcast . The mainstream media is finally catching on, with even major publications like the NY Post now saying “Don’t buy China’s story: The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab”.

Even the Chinese state media, The Global Times, finally admitted this weekend that the virus may not have originated from the Wuhan Seafood Market, stating: “A new study by Chinese researchers indicates the novel coronavirus may have begun human-to-human transmission in late November from a place other than the Huanan seafood market in Wuhan. The study published on ChinaXiv, a Chinese open repository for scientific researchers, reveals the new coronavirus was introduced to the seafood market from another location, and then spread rapidly from market to market. The findings were the result of analyses of genome-wide data, sources of infection and the route of spread of 93 samples of the novel coronavirus collected from 12 countries across four continents. The study believes that patient zero transmitted the virus to workers or sellers at the Huanan seafood market. The crowded market facilitated the further transmission of the virus to buyers, which caused a wider spread in early December 2019.”

Furthermore, China has now changed the parameters it uses to report virus infections three times, leading to an even greater air of confusion surrounding their data.

Additionally, and even more worrying to me, communist party mouthpieces like Hu Xijin, Editor-in-Chief at The Global Times, who stupidly and potentially nefariously suggested just days ago that Americans should begin traveling back to China again…

…are now starting to try and shift the narrative to blame the rest of the world for underestimating the virus, instead of China.

But, again, blame for the issue can be dealt with later – it is the response in the United States that is the most important thing now.

The U.S. CDC seems to be wising up slightly, but there needs to be a sense of serious urgency at the Federal level in the United States to make sure that the country is adequately equipped to test for and treat this virus before it arrives here en masse – assuming it hasn’t already. The CDC has now said it is preparing for the virus to become a pandemic. Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases said on Friday: “We’re not seeing community spread here in the United States, yet, but it’s very possible, even likely, that it may eventually happen. Our goal continues to be slowing the introduction of the virus into the U.S. This buys us more time to prepare communities for more cases and possibly sustained spread.”

Even more worrying are reports that came out over the last 24 hours that only 3 U.S. states are prepared to test for coronavirus. This means that many people with flu or pneumonia symptoms already may already be transmitting the virus inside the US.

Furthermore, we continue to hear horror stories like people who were tested to be negative being released from quarantine, and then later being found to have the virus. We have even heard of people being released from quarantine before they were even tested for the virus. Who knows how many people they have been in touch with. We must also consider situations like students who returned back to the U.S., from China, after the Christmas holiday, who may pose another significant threat. Air travel was allowed to continue for weeks after the virus was first discovered, which may have already been weeks before its “patient zero” started spreading it.

Chart source: @Jodigraphics15
    The origins of the virus are no longer important. Playing the blame game at this point is too little, too late and, as the CDC noted late last week, the window for the U.S. to confront this virus is rapidly closing. Instead, focus should be turning to preparation – on a personal level, municipal level, state level and federal level.

We have to confront this problem in the United States before it confronts us. This country spends hundreds of billions of dollars in defense spending for conventional style attacks and we need to immediately allocate federal resources toward confronting the issue of this virus before it starts to spread the way that it has in South Korea, Italy and Iran. If this were a conventional military attack, President Trump’s response would have already been decisive – but I fear because this is a different type of threat, the Government may be dragging its heels at the most crucial of times.

I am not even addressing the potential financial impact of this virus. The first cases in major U.S. cities will grind the U.S. economy to a halt and there’s going to be nothing the Federal Reserve can do to save it. That is another article for another day – most of my readers already know how I feel about it. Today’s point is far more important than the economy – it’s a matter that I believe could soon be “life and death”.

Weeks ago, I was labeled a fear monger and a conspiracy theorist for merely suggesting that people may want to take some type of precaution and be skeptical of China’s numbers. Now, those suggestions are looking closer to what the government may be ready to acknowledge as reality. It is with the same prescience that I am today suggesting that the government act swiftly and extraordinarily decisively to respond to this virus right now, by preparing the healthcare system and citizens of this country, before it gets out of control.

I urge our leaders to act in a bipartisan way – and I would urge my readers to forward them this article and suggest they do the same – for benefit of our families and our country, both of which we love.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), pueblo (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #927
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Yesterday, I was able to talk to a dad who is a pilot for a major airline (I've known this man for several years now). He works out of the Atlanta airport and is gone from home for days to weeks at a time. This past week he flew from Toronto to Atlanta. As they approached Atlanta, he got a message saying that a passenger needed to be allowed to disembark before anyone else because the CDC was waiting for them at the terminal because that person had COVID-19. Neither the pilot nor anyone else on the plane had any idea that an infected person was on the plane. I don't know if the airline knew about this in advance and did not share it with anyone, not even the pilot (which was what he seemed to think was going on) or if the CDC tracked down that individual and located him/her mid-flight.

In GA, they are "monitoring" over 200 cases. In Michigan, it's >7000??? This stuff hits the news briefly (enough to get people in those areas to notice!) but nothing is listed on the CDC website. In FL, they're refusing to even say!

The US can't test people because they don't have enough test kits... because they handed out a bunch of faulty tests! Not just here, but to 30 other countries, too.

People are being given contradictory information. Shut down cities (schools, public places, etc.). But don't worry. Don't panic. Nothing to see here.

It seems that Italy really has gotten a lot people's attention. I'm hearing from parents who are sharing information among themselves--pretty similar to what we've shared here minus the conspiracy theories--because they can't just listen to the news. The news isn't giving them accurate information.

They're sharing home remedies and even how to make homemade masks! People who normally don't do these kind of things are stocking up. Those that already tend to stock up are doing more.

Fourth Turning, indeed.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Baby Steps (23rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chip (23rd February 2020), Delight (23rd February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sunny (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #928
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    a passenger needed to be allowed to disembark before anyone else because the CDC was waiting for them at the terminal because that person had COVID-19

Fourth Turning, indeed.
    As the CDC are sure to know, sharing a plane with a lung affecting virus shedder is one of the most efficient ways to infect others. It is hard to deny the possibility that this could be deliberate. Is it time to recognise that this bug, with a reported 4.9% mortality in Wuhan (which could be a premature guide to the eventual figure which will be established in time) is now out of control, and in the absence of a people power driven campaign for more radical travel restrictions, the spread will continue?

Is it time to recognise that we cannot trust the state to do the right thing- due to complacency bordering on complicity?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Delight (23rd February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #929
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

I fully appreciate this is a very scary event for many people. But I just don't see this as being something as being something that so profoundly changes the course of history.

China has taken a big economic hit and people are definitely re-thinking the supply chain - but they were already anyway. If anything this is going to accelerate the process of re-localising all production over various parts of the world instead of having all the supply chains end in China. It may be a much more serious event for China than the whole of the world economy.

I think there are a series of things hovering in the background that will slowly bubble to the surface that could be a much more bigger deal. All this emphasis recently on environmental sustainability I think is going to result in many more investigations into supply chains, production processes etc and I suspect we still have a lot of global corporations that have not (maybe?) prepared in full when what happens when people start to understand what environmental damage is caused for example by the phone in your pocket. That is definitely an issue for the tech sector operating in the hardware space.

We are so used to seeing tech as being all software, but people are asking where has all this material come from? What were the conditions under which this material was gathered? This is not the same environmental issue most people are looking at just another angle. It's how you manage the tech hardware. If supply chains are going to move away from China and we are going to be produce much more in the west, we are going to have to think about how are we going to produce this in the west.
    Last edited by happyuk; 23rd February 2020 at 21:03.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Metaphor (24th February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), PurpleLama (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sunny (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #930
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    a passenger needed to be allowed to disembark before anyone else because the CDC was waiting for them at the terminal because that person had COVID-19

Fourth Turning, indeed.
    As the CDC are sure to know, sharing a plane with a lung affecting virus shedder is one of the most efficient ways to infect others. It is hard to deny the possibility that this could be deliberate. Is it time to recognise that this bug, with a reported 4.9% mortality in Wuhan (which could be a premature guide to the eventual figure which will be established in time) is now out of control, and in the absence of a people power driven campaign for more radical travel restrictions, the spread will continue?

Is it time to recognise that we cannot trust the state to do the right thing- due to complacency bordering on complicity?
    No, I never trust the "standard of (whatever)" because at the very least it will be "middle of the road" inadequate and at the worst craven in its loyalty to a "boss" and its disregard for value. I feel torn because I do not want this to be a real wolf and yet this lOOks like it has big teeth.

I am going to keep cataloging remediation

Quote https://www.reddit.com/r/COVID19/com...m_medium=web2x

"Vitamin D3 exerts inhibitory effects on pro-inflammatory cytokines while simultaneously increasing certain anti-inflammatory cytokines, thus reducing inflammation and making cytokine storm less likely.

In summary: vitamin D3 suplementation (or extra UVB sunlight) appears to reduce the chance of a cytokine storm."

" This study discusses the link between vitamin D status and UVB in the 1918-1919 flu pandemic in the US. It notes that "Vitamin D also reduces the production of proinflammatory cytokines, which could also explain some of the benefit of vitamin D since H1N1 infection gives rise to a cytokine storm". The study notes that "The lowest case-fatality rates occurred in the area with the highest solar UVB irradiance and lowest latitude, San Antonio TX, while the highest rates were in New London CT, which had the lowest UVB irradiance and highest latitude."

Also note that the old recommended levels of vitamin D were a mistake-

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), happyuk (23rd February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #931
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    I fully appreciate this is a very scary event for many people. But I just don't see this as being something as being something that so profoundly changes the course of history.

China has taken a big economic hit and people are definitely re-thinking the supply chain - but they were already anyway. If anything this is going to accelerate the process of re-localising all production over various parts of the world instead of having all the supply chains end in China. It may be a much more serious event for China than the whole of the world economy.

I think there are a series of things hovering in the background that will slowly bubble to the surface that could be a much more bigger deal. All this emphasis recently on environmental sustainability I think is going to result in many more investigations into supply chains, production processes etc and I suspect we still have a lot of global corporations that have not (maybe?) prepared in full when what happens when people start to understand what environmental damage is caused for example by the phone in your pocket. That is definitely an issue for the tech sector operating in the hardware space.

We are so used to seeing tech as being all software, but people are asking where has all this material come from? What were the conditions under which this material was gathered? This is not the same environmental issue most people are looking at just another angle. It's how you manage the tech hardware. If supply chains are going to move away from China and we are going to be produce much more in the west, we are going to have to think about how are we going to produce this in the west.
    My deepest hope is that this will make us all rethink our relationship to "stuff". I love the idea of local dairies and reusable milk bottles, of local farmers and local woodworking. I love beautiful things crafted to be used for years. I love clothes that are well made and meant to last because the fashion is of timeless utility. I love the POSSIBILITY that the good coming out of China will be the end of the CCP.

I love the idea of using our relationship with nature to create symbiosis. MAYBE all the poisons are being manufactured in China and just won't be available. One can dream of the good and prepare to fight if needed for the truth. We are intelligent and we are able to change. The freedom of beings (not just humans) and life is what is valuable IMO as a yardstick?
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd February 2020 at 21:10.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chip (23rd February 2020), happyuk (23rd February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sunny (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #932
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Like if we all living in a horror movie.
    If it is a "doctored" fake video, that would be a really dark Soul to do that.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd February 2020 at 21:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Baby Steps (23rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), happyuk (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #933
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Was the 2020 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) an engineered biological attack on China by America for geopolitical advantage?
    It does seem farfetched, doesn’t it?

That the United States will risk World War III, using nuclear weapons, by launching a coronavirus inside China during the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations? But that is exactly the scenario that I fear has occurred.

Here we discuss this horror.

If this is the actual case, and it is actually intentionally engineered and used against China, it means that the USA is flirting with global nuclear annihilation. This is nothing that should be treated lightly.

Maybe not so far-fetched. When you get into the details…

Introduction
    Many in the know, believe America has two options when it comes to winning a world war against China and Russia. Also, what most agree on is the fact that America cannot win a conventional war against either power, or both.

- Can America Win World War III? A Critical Analysis
    Officially called the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), [renamed to COVID-19 for some odd reason] the contagion is a respiratory illness, a new type of viral pneumonia, in the same family of infections as SARS and MERS.

It highly contagious. It’s of a factor many, many time contageous than any other known virus.

High Contagiousness

Indeed, if we compare how SARS spread out in 2002-2003, it is hard not to notice how much more contagious nCoV-2019 is compared to SARS.

It took SARS three months to reach to the point of 300 cases between November 2002 and February 2003. In the climax of SARS, the daily number of newly registered cases in Mainland China never exceeded 200 cases.

In comparison, on 28th January 2020 alone, 1459 new cases of nCoV-2019 were reported nationwide, including 315 cases in Wuhan. In just a week between 20-28 January, the number of patients with nCoV-2019 exceeded the number of all SARS patients confirmed in Mainland China between 2002-2004!

Mainland China had just 5327 cases of SARS, but nCoV-2019 already had 5974 registered cases by the end of January 28th, 2020.

- Coronavirus: Summary to date & insights
    Taken alone, it’s just “another” viral agent. Only this time it’s much stronger. However, taken in context with other events, other systems, and other considerations it points to some very serious conclusions; conclusions that are far too hard to ignore.

Everything seemingly points to biowarfare being waged against China.

Crazy! Right?

No nation would be so crazy, so stupid, so insane, so evil… as to launch a very deadly WMD inside a nuclear-armed world power on their most important holiday. Right?

Who would be interested in doing this?

This Is How to Stop China from Dominating the South China
    What Happens After China Surpasses the U.S. Economy
    US law enforcers should stop China’s influence
    It’s too late to stop China’s rise, so the West must start …
    How to Stop China in the South China Sea | Foreign Affairs
    How To Stop China’s Rise
    The calls for drastic and immediate action against China are all over the major American neocon publications. Just because you (personally) are not aware of them, does not mean that they do not exist. These neocons are foaming at the mouth for a fight.

Who are they?

The culprits are the dominant Western Powers. Which pretty much is America and it’s allies (namely Britain). The objective is to put “stress” on China in a combined effort to contain her growing power and influence.

It seems so far-fetched.

No one would be that crazy, that evil, that insane to want to hurt a successful nation full of hard-working and family loving people. No one, unless…

…they are ideologically motivated.

Negotiation is not a policy. It's a technique. It's something you use when it's to your advantage, and something that you don't use when it's not to your advantage.

-John Bolton
    During the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations and mass-migration, a very dangerous and lethal virus exploded all over the nation.
    During the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations and mass-migration, a very dangerous and lethal virus exploded all over the nation. [renamed to COVID-19 for some odd reason]
    This should not be a trivial concern.

To accuse the United States of doing so is not to be done lightly.

All that is presented herein is, of course, speculative. I sincerely wish, hope and desire that it is not the case at all.

Wuhan virus in 2020.
    Wuhan virus in 2020. [renamed to COVID-19 for some odd reason]
    As it is pretty much a yearly event to have some type of flu or viral outbreak in China. The Chinese government is well-equipped to deal with these outbreaks.

But this time, it’s really… really different.

Mysterious pneumonia outbreak sickens dozens in China …
    China flu outbreak: Mystery Pneumonia illness symptoms …
    Is China Ground Zero for a Future Pandemic?
    However, what is different THIS TIME is that the virus is [1] new (not a strain of an existing virus), [2] extremely aggressive, [3] launched during the yearly Chinese migration, and [4] comes at the heels of a wide spectrum of American instigated attacks on China during the “Trump Trade Wars”.

Swine flu was propagated by drones
    As strange was it seems, the complete collapse of the pig farm industry in China in 2019 was propagated by drones. This is why so many isolated pig farms became infected. “Criminal elements” were using drones to spray the pigs with flu to devastate the pork industry.

“Criminal Elements”.

This is the Swine-flu pandemic in 2019.

Chinese Farmers: Criminals Are Using Drones to Infect Our Pigs
    Commercial pig farm in China jams drone signal to combat …
    Pig Farm In Trouble for Defenses Against Swine Fever …
    Chinese gangsters use drones to spread African swine fever …
    Have you ever heard of this?

The idea that drones would spread a virus was intriguing.

Who designed and modified the drones?
    Who manufactured and modified them so professionally?
    How were the drones in the South of China, equal to those in the West, North and East?
    How can the pig farmers get a hold of the same viral agent?
    Meanwhile the Western media isn’t reporting on the drone use to decimate the pork industry.
    It’s using technology to destroy an entire national industry. And it’s blamed on “criminal gangs”. I know that gangs are powerful, but why would they ever want to destroy a national resource?

That is like Tony Soprano conspiring to sink every container ship in every port in the United States. It does not add up.

Tony Soprano
    Tony Soprano
    Trump trade war went “hot”
    For some reason, ever since the “Trump trade war”, China has been hit with unusually dangerous and lethal germs, viral agents, and illnesses that has attacked livestock and people.

Asian Lineage Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus
    China’s African swine fever outbreak is unprecedented
    Unusual virus strains cause flu outbreak in China
    The Chinese chicken industry was almost wiped out in 2018 by the bird flu virus.
    The Chinese chicken industry was almost wiped out in 2018 by the bird flu virus.
    You do not need to believe me.

(and more.....)

https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/...ical-advantage

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #934
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Medical doctors and health experts had advised to Korean government that "We need to block Chinese residents coming to Korea." But Korean government ignored. It's already too late. Community outbreak of COVID-19 has exploding, number of patients increase over 100 per day across the whole country. South Korea is turning into a little China.

Majority of Korean citizen still worships the government hoping the government will save them. The city I live has around 1.5 million residents. There are probably less than few hundred ICUs in big hospitals. Many Koreans have pride of excellent public health (SICK) care system. I think 20 to 30 percent of Korean population is sick always, which is the carefully engineered result. How will the COVID-19 pandemic transpire? I'm uncertain.

https://news.v.daum.net/v/20200223210354700

Customers is in line to buy disposable masks. (I have a pair of fabric masks though)

They are transferring patients from a lockdown hospital to another one.
    Last edited by Hughe; 23rd February 2020 at 23:59.
    For free society!

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), happyuk (24th February 2020), Houman (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), onevoice (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sunny (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #935
    Language
    Thanks

Why did a Chinese University hire Charles Lieber to do Battery Research?

This guy did a lot more than battery research: He did research on nanotechnology that can unfurl around nerves and neurons, and tap into their signaling: You'd almost think he was trying to create the Borg.

An injection could contain nanotech of this nature. It wouldn't be easy to remove from the body as it'd have to cross the blood brain barrier.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Mac (24th February 2020), onawah (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #936
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

News Update (purposes of)

Iran reports highest coronavirus death toll outside of China

Iran’s health ministry raised Sunday the death toll from the new virus to 8 people in the Middle Eastern country, amid concerns that clusters there, as well as in Italy and South Korea, could signal a serious new stage in its global spread.
    (detail)
    Saudi Arabia has ordered anyone traveling from Iran to wait at least 14 days before entering the kingdom as it seeks to prevent the spread of the virus to the Muslim pilgrimage sites of Mecca and Medina.

Italy - 111 people have tested positive for the respiratory illness

South Korea - has spiraled to 602 confirmed infections and six deaths

--edit--
    nbcnews updates - feb 24 / 02:34

China - number of deaths nears 2,600, confirmed cases to 77,150

Iran - deaths spike to 12 in Iran, 47 cases confirmed

Italy - total 5 deaths, cases across the country to 219. Lombardy recorded 167

South Korea - total number there to 763.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 24th February 2020 at 14:03.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), DeeMetrios (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sunny (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #937
    Language
    Thanks

Proof the Coronavirus is a Bioweapon? Created by DARPA, Bill Gates, Defra, Wellcome Trust (UK) and European Commission (EU)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #938
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    News Update (purposes of)

Iran reports highest coronavirus death toll outside of China

Iran’s health ministry raised Sunday the death toll from the new virus to 8 people in the Middle Eastern country, amid concerns that clusters there, as well as in Italy and South Korea, could signal a serious new stage in its global spread.
    (detail)
    Saudi Arabia has ordered anyone traveling from Iran to wait at least 14 days before entering the kingdom as it seeks to prevent the spread of the virus to the Muslim pilgrimage sites of Mecca and Medina.

Italy - 111 people have tested positive for the respiratory illness

South Korea - has spiraled to 602 confirmed infections and six deaths

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #939
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    Was the 2020 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) an engineered biological attack on China by America for geopolitical advantage?
    It does seem farfetched, doesn’t it?

That the United States will risk World War III, using nuclear weapons, by launching a coronavirus inside China during the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations? But that is exactly the scenario that I fear has occurred.

Here we discuss this horror.

If this is the actual case, and it is actually intentionally engineered and used against China, it means that the USA is flirting with global nuclear annihilation. This is nothing that should be treated lightly.

Maybe not so far-fetched. When you get into the details…

Introduction
    Many in the know, believe America has two options when it comes to winning a world war against China and Russia. Also, what most agree on is the fact that America cannot win a conventional war against either power, or both.

- Can America Win World War III? A Critical Analysis
    Officially called the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), [renamed to COVID-19 for some odd reason] the contagion is a respiratory illness, a new type of viral pneumonia, in the same family of infections as SARS and MERS.

It highly contagious. It’s of a factor many, many time contageous than any other known virus.

High Contagiousness

Indeed, if we compare how SARS spread out in 2002-2003, it is hard not to notice how much more contagious nCoV-2019 is compared to SARS.

It took SARS three months to reach to the point of 300 cases between November 2002 and February 2003. In the climax of SARS, the daily number of newly registered cases in Mainland China never exceeded 200 cases.

In comparison, on 28th January 2020 alone, 1459 new cases of nCoV-2019 were reported nationwide, including 315 cases in Wuhan. In just a week between 20-28 January, the number of patients with nCoV-2019 exceeded the number of all SARS patients confirmed in Mainland China between 2002-2004!

Mainland China had just 5327 cases of SARS, but nCoV-2019 already had 5974 registered cases by the end of January 28th, 2020.

- Coronavirus: Summary to date & insights
    Taken alone, it’s just “another” viral agent. Only this time it’s much stronger. However, taken in context with other events, other systems, and other considerations it points to some very serious conclusions; conclusions that are far too hard to ignore.

Everything seemingly points to biowarfare being waged against China.

Crazy! Right?

No nation would be so crazy, so stupid, so insane, so evil… as to launch a very deadly WMD inside a nuclear-armed world power on their most important holiday. Right?

Who would be interested in doing this?

This Is How to Stop China from Dominating the South China
    What Happens After China Surpasses the U.S. Economy
    US law enforcers should stop China’s influence
    It’s too late to stop China’s rise, so the West must start …
    How to Stop China in the South China Sea | Foreign Affairs
    How To Stop China’s Rise
    The calls for drastic and immediate action against China are all over the major American neocon publications. Just because you (personally) are not aware of them, does not mean that they do not exist. These neocons are foaming at the mouth for a fight.

Who are they?

The culprits are the dominant Western Powers. Which pretty much is America and it’s allies (namely Britain). The objective is to put “stress” on China in a combined effort to contain her growing power and influence.

It seems so far-fetched.

No one would be that crazy, that evil, that insane to want to hurt a successful nation full of hard-working and family loving people. No one, unless…

…they are ideologically motivated.

Negotiation is not a policy. It's a technique. It's something you use when it's to your advantage, and something that you don't use when it's not to your advantage.

-John Bolton
    During the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations and mass-migration, a very dangerous and lethal virus exploded all over the nation.
    During the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations and mass-migration, a very dangerous and lethal virus exploded all over the nation. [renamed to COVID-19 for some odd reason]
    This should not be a trivial concern.

To accuse the United States of doing so is not to be done lightly.

All that is presented herein is, of course, speculative. I sincerely wish, hope and desire that it is not the case at all.

Wuhan virus in 2020.
    Wuhan virus in 2020. [renamed to COVID-19 for some odd reason]
    As it is pretty much a yearly event to have some type of flu or viral outbreak in China. The Chinese government is well-equipped to deal with these outbreaks.

But this time, it’s really… really different.

Mysterious pneumonia outbreak sickens dozens in China …
    China flu outbreak: Mystery Pneumonia illness symptoms …
    Is China Ground Zero for a Future Pandemic?
    However, what is different THIS TIME is that the virus is [1] new (not a strain of an existing virus), [2] extremely aggressive, [3] launched during the yearly Chinese migration, and [4] comes at the heels of a wide spectrum of American instigated attacks on China during the “Trump Trade Wars”.
    I don't know if the US released the virus or someone else or it was accidental?

I am following the economic fall out.....

Last edited by Delight; 24th February 2020 at 03:10.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #940
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    Quote Posted by TommyPicklock (here)
    A few days ago, I found an interesting article on a possible remedy:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...plication.html
    But I guess big pharma won't care.
    Yes, here's more details -
    https://dcdirtylaundry.com/weve-alre...om-big-pharma/

"Should you rush out and start guzzling all these flavonoids? Not exactly. Start with foods and spices that are already well known to be widely consumed. Garlic, leeks and turmeric are all potent spices with well documented chemical constituents that have numerous therapeutic properties. Eating more flaxseed can’t hurt, either."
    Actually taking flaxseed has the side effect of reducing the level of testosterone. The reason for this is that according to this article:

Quote Flaxseed is packed with heart-healthy fats, fiber and various important vitamins and minerals.

In addition, some research shows that it may cause a decrease in testosterone levels.

This is because flaxseed is high in lignans, which are plant compounds that bind to testosterone and force it to be excreted from your body (15Trusted Source, 16Trusted Source).

What’s more, flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which may be linked to a decrease in testosterone as well (17Trusted Source).

In one small study in 25 men with prostate cancer, supplementing with flaxseed and decreasing overall fat intake was shown to significantly reduce testosterone levels (18Trusted Source).

Similarly, a case study reported daily flaxseed supplements decreased testosterone levels in a 31-year-old woman with polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition characterized by increased male hormones in women (16Trusted Source).

However, more large-scale studies are needed to further evaluate the effects of flaxseed on testosterone levels.
    Although lignans may decrease the testosterone level, it can reduce risk for prostate cancer:

Quote In a small study including 15 men, those given 30 grams of flax seeds a day while following a low-fat diet showed reduced levels of a prostate cancer marker, suggesting a lower risk of prostate cancer.
    So for men, it's better to take chia seeds rather than flaxseed:
    Quote Like flax, chia seeds are also a good source of ALA and fibre; in fact, they contain a little more of each per serving. They're also rich in antioxidants and minerals. Unlike flax, chia seeds do not have to be ground to make their nutrients available to the body. Chia seeds don't, however, contain lignans like flaxseed does.
    As the previous reference pointed out, you don't have to grind chia seeds like you do for flaxseeds. If you do want to take flax seeds, the best way to take flax seeds is to grind it fresh (eg with a coffee grinder), as normal oxidation process reduces the effectiveness of the nutrition in flaxseeds quickly. Chia seeds doesn't have much flavor by itself, so my wife and I like to soak a tablespoon of flaxseed in a 4-5 ounces of water, and stir it briskly with a small whisk for a few minutes until it thickens like a jello. Then we add some natural flavor. We use a single serving of Vital Reds from Dr. Gundry, which I highly recommend.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Inaiá (24th February 2020), pueblo (24th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Tintin (24th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 154 FirstFirst 1 37 47 57 97 147 154 LastLast