Page 72 of 154 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72 82 122 154 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #1421
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I don't "need to know" this (which is stated at 0:45), because it's not true.

SO not true, it's actually quite hard to find words to describe how nonsensical and unintelligent this is. It's as bad as the Flat Earth. At least that's a harmless stupidity!
    John is posting the meme that just because we have open minds, our brains fall out. Time will tell what is what but I am saddened by the level of nonsense people entertain just because they have an agenda that might be challenged.

Latest peak prosperity Look at the absolute bollocks coming form the authorities. Idiocy on all sides. IMO We have descended into Kafka's hell. HOWEVER< I will really enjoy being made a fool by over reacting to a "nothing" virus.

From reddit

Quote "Over preparation leads to calm and rational decision making during a crisis whereas under preparedness leads to panic and irrational and harmful behaviors during a crisis.

Denial is a natural reaction that prevents panic but it also prevents preparation. The goal should be to encourage preparedness while mitigating panic.

Best way to do that is to tell people to prepare now before the infection comes to their city.

People are conflating over preparedness with panic when they're not the same thing."

https://nieman.harvard.edu/wp-conten...emic.aspx.html
    I definitely won't be flying or traveling at the moment and have 3 months worth of food, pet food and supplements. My employer who owns a spa has not even MENTIONED this event to her 80 employees. I offered to help with info but the manager has never mentioned it again. I have mentioned my interest in vitamin C and the info available about the virus. One colleague is going with her family on Monday on a Disney Cruise. She is one person I talked about the risks I see ahead. Given the climate, I am waiting till someone asks me and no one asks. I have been looking for discussion from the massage therapy, hair/nails, esthetician segment of industry. Cannot find anyone discussing the ethical considerations, the SAFETY to providers and when to stay away from optional appts (ones you enjoy having but are not mandatory).

I am not worried about myself really but others. I want to live in a world where there are sane people. At the moment I am skeptical that we have that option.

[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Delight; 7th March 2020 at 01:22.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), onevoice (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Rodrigo (8th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #1422
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE (real time updater)

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For US based interest only

COVID-19

311 cases - 14 deaths

Flu the last 5 months -

45 million cases - 46,000 deaths

source CDC / Johns Hopkins
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), happyuk (7th March 2020), Hym (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Rodrigo (8th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Soda (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #1423
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)

COVID-19

311 cases - 14 deaths

Flu the last 5 months -

Time will tell if this is just nothing.

There is a joke whose punchline I sometimes ponder.
    Halfway down after falling from the top of one of the tallest building in the world, the fallee takes stock of the situation and notes "So far so good".
    Though we don't always know the outcome of circumstances, sometimes we DO but have not hit the ground. I wish to be wrong and must necessarily wait until circumstances show the truth. By the way, I doubt the flu statistics given by the CDC.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Hym (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), Matthew (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th March 2020), Satori (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #1424
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,824 times in 1,353 posts

Here are the deaths and cases of coronavirus in Washington state (As of 5:23 PM Pac today the 6th)

"Most of the Kirkland cases are connected to a possible outbreak at Life Care Center nursing home in Kirkland."

Stat correction in article:
    SEATTLE — Correction: A previous version of this story stated there were 13 deaths in Washington. As of March 6 at 11 a.m., there were actually 11 deaths, according to the Washington State Department of Health.

More people continue to test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) in Washington state.

There are 68 other people who have tested positive for coronavirus in Washington state, bringing the total number of cases to 79.
    Difficult to determine anything from these stats since most or all of the deaths were people who were getting ready to kick the bucket anyway and they lived in the same nursing home. And this article does not give the total number of people tested either.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 7th March 2020 at 01:48.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Hym (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #1425
    Thanks

Serpentza and friend talking about what they observe is really happening in China...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #1426
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

OK,one more in deep video advice for better understanding and I think I'm out of this thread.

VIRUS A, B, OR C...DON'T SWEAT IT! (Dr Alan Mandell, DC)
    (8:04 min.)

Just laugh for your health!
    L & H - EP 8 - 4
    Last edited by EFO; 7th March 2020 at 03:59. Reason: adding video
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), IChingUChing (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #1427
    Thanks

Quote One slide in a leaked presentation for US hospitals reveals that they're preparing for millions of hospitalizations as the outbreak unfolds

Hospitals are bracing for millions of Americans to be hospitalized as part of the novel coronavirus outbreak.

The American Hospital Association, which represents thousands of hospitals and health systems, hosted a webinar in February with its member hospitals and health systems. Business Insider obtained a copy of the slides presented.

The presentation, titled "What healthcare leaders need to know: Preparing for the COVID-19" happened February 26, with representatives from the National Ebola Training and Education Center.

As part of the presentation to hospitals, Dr. James Lawler, a professor at the University of Nebraska Medical Center gave his "best guess" estimates of how much the virus might spread in the US.

Lawler's estimates include:

4.8 million hospitalizations associated with the novel coronavirus
    96 million cases overall in the US
    480,000 deaths
    Overall, the slide points out that hospitals should prepare for an impact to the system that's 10 times a severe flu season.
    Here's the slide:

The slide does not give a particular time frame.

The slide represents "his interpretation of the data available. It's possible that forecast will change as more information becomes available," a spokesman for Nebraska Medicine told Business Insider in an email.

The American Hospital Association said the webinar reflects the views of the experts who spoke on it, not its own.

"The AHA regularly hosts webinars and conference calls that include a variety of voices and opinions that seek to provide relevant information to professionals at hospitals and health systems that are on the front lines of preparing for and protecting their patients and communities," a spokeswoman for the AHA told Business Insider in an emailed statement. "The slides you shared reflect the various perspectives of field experts and should not be attributed to the AHA."

In particular, the slide points out that hospitals should prepare for an impact to the system that's 10 times a severe flu season.

Lawler isn't alone in anticipating widespread infections. Marc Lipsitch an epidemiology professor at Harvard University told The Atlantic he predicts anywhere from 40-70% of people globally will be infected with the novel coronavirus within the next year.

Response

and people should go read threads from
    Quote Liz Specht Assoc. Director of Science & Technology
    @GoodFoodInst
    . Supporting alternative proteins for a sustainable food future. UCSD PhD, JHU ChemBE. Views my own.

Threader here
    Last edited by Delight; 7th March 2020 at 04:48.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (7th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), frodo13 (8th March 2020), Houman (7th March 2020), onevoice (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), silvanelf (7th March 2020), Sophocles (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #1428
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,764 times in 8,385 posts

Does anyone know if there is a bang up to date list of dead microbiologists/virologists, and where it might be found if there is one ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (7th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), IChingUChing (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #1429
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,395 times in 4,617 posts

Quote What you need to know about Coronavirus, "Pandemics", 5G, 60 ghz millimetre waves and vaccines
    John, did you watch this? Do you believe this, below?

I don't "need to know" this (which is stated at 0:45), because it's not true.

SO not true, it's actually quite hard to find words to describe how nonsensical and unintelligent this is. It's as bad as the Flat Earth. At least that's a harmless stupidity!

Even the ancients, thousands of years ago, absolutely knew leprosy (a bacterial infection) was contagious. The Indians wrote about it as early as 600 BC. That's why without any cure available at that time, all lepers were quarantined in leper colonies.

And maybe it's worth reading up about the history of the Black Death. There was no 5G in those days! Nor any chemical pollution. (Sanitary pollution, for sure.)

If you're going to post videos, please watch them first. If you DID watch this first, and believe this statement, then please say something about it here to explain it in your own words. Thanks!

Thank you Bill 🙏 thousand times thanks 🌟🌟🌟

Yes there is still so much “illiteracy” in many topics among people globally so that and people getting their “education” from YouTube gurus and social media
    without exploring the fantastic biological reality of their bodies even, fearing it,
    claiming life and its intelligence a dummy,
    artificial matrix they or someone else can necessarily control.

It’s always been there too, either a “Deity”, “Priest” or an “AI” believed to be in control of life here and life in the Universe.

The only thing that really helps against such and other nonsense is encourage science and exploration together with relevant education in life sciences.

This situation won’t last forever but there are still many people ready to jump for their faith because “their ancestors did it”.

Just days before the coronavirus epidemics threat popped up in media, I’ve read this article with great interest, wanted to post the link here too
    even though in the dawn of the epidemics I thought
    it would not be very fine correlation to draw there’s
    still a parallel.

Ancient viruses found in Tibetan glacier

Glacial ice archives 15 000 year old microbes

Paradoxically enough this was the latest update about the “world of viruses” I’ve encountered before the rest got out.
    As the planet is warming up cyclically, with or without our efforts, life crawls out of its pores to initiate new cycles.

Modern human biology and its immunity response shaped in the latest post-glacial period of about 30 000 years is very vulnerable and innocent of the Timeless lapse of living creatures co-inhabiting the planet and universe simultaneously.

As we are digging deeper to the ground, diving deeper to oceans,
    with glaciers and frozen earth slowly thawing
    all around the globe in the course of this and following centuries
    new creatures will be encountered, many of them alien to our understanding,

What else is the “black goo” of conspiracy theory
    then layer of biological sediment hosting millions
    of mutating life forms resting under ice for millions
    of years before it is unearthed.
    Nature is very powerful on creativity and reproduction part
    more simple its coding intelligence: more creativity
    and reproduction.

Reminds me of the times today when so many people
    who could help each other in many ways
    insist on playing games and being creative.

No matter how charming those theories and objects of art/mind
    filling the globe in our memory,
    is it not more important, more marvellous to discover the beauty
    and complexity of intelligent life in this universe and beyond ?

Life the final frontier ?

Got carried away by chores sorry

🤲

[ As Hodja Nasrudin would possibly say “it’s in the hands of Allah or the Mulah, and mulah has two meanings”

That much for our wiser ancestors who crossed the continents, kingdoms, cultures and religions without prejudice ..🙏]
    Last edited by Agape; 7th March 2020 at 14:53.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), EFO (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), onevoice (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #1430
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE (real time updater)

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

¤=[Post Update]=¤

COVID-19

311 cases - 14 deaths

Flu the last 5 months -

source CDC / Johns Hopkins
    Sammy, Hi there — can you keep on asking (or trying to find out) what Qanon's stance is about Covid-19? I don't want to press the question too much myself. (And this isn't the thread to discuss Qanon anyway!)

Given the amount of incompetence about this in the US (no other word!), and a genuine threat to Trump's credibility, whatever one might think of him, this would seem a pretty important issue. It could bring down the US economy, not to say the presidency. And if this was a movie, things could get even worse than that if the military starts to impose quarantine zones. There are no easy decisions to make.

Eventually, the CDC will distribute more test kits. (So much for the million kits they said would be made available last week!) When those results are published at last, there'll be widespread alarm as the numbers reveal themselves to be far greater than most people thought. And then, as I said earlier, the panic buying really will start.

This is a really critical phase for the US. If it's not handled right, it's going to be very hard to climb out the deep hole that's been dug. To what extent this is deliberate or just a mass-attack of irresponsibility, it's hard to say. As each new day comes, it's increasingly difficult not to suspect there's some agenda here.

Again, if this was a movie, we'd be about a third of the way into it, near the end of the first act. And the audience would already be primed to wonder who the bad guys really might be, and how the film will end.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), onevoice (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th March 2020), silvanelf (7th March 2020), Sophocles (7th March 2020), Spiral (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020), Yoda (7th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #1431
    Thanks

COVID-19

311 cases - 14 deaths

Flu the last 5 months -

Yes. So here are the Case Fatality Rates (CFRs):
    • Flu: 45,000,000 / 45,000 = 0.1%.
    • Covid-19: 311 / 14 = 4.5% (using those numbers).
    The Italian Strain (good movie title) seems to be (a) more virulent and (b) more serious. If that's true, and if that spreads widely, then we have another Spanish Flu scenario. A number of world-class epidemiologists are already predicting the possibility of a global infection rate of 60% or more. Right now, this thing looks uncontainable. It really does.

If the CFR was merely 1% (and it may be more, with a more virulent strain, and the collapse of medical facilities), that's 75 million deaths. Even the sophisticated US hospital system would be totally overwhelmed, increasing the CFR further. And that's totally ignoring what might happen in Africa and South America.

This is why there's the media hype. It's warranted. The incompetence in a number of countries (not just the US) is alarming, making the Chinese look smart. Whatever the origins of this (and I'm deeply suspicious), it's a genuine emergency. Again, no 'fearmongering': just calling it how it really seems to be, based on all the public information available.

Hence the importance of sharing good information here, as best we all can do this together. The authorities might not protect you and your family very well: so everyone reading this needs to take responsibility themselves, because good information = empowerment.

Some people consider the information, and the steps they take are then to forget about it and be positive in every way. With some folks, that will work just fine and your families will be untouched. But the social and economic impacts may still be the greatest we've seen in our lifetimes... it's not impossible.

So, for everyone reading this, this is the punchline.

Don't be fearful. Just be competent.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th March 2020 at 08:40.

22. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th March 2020), Alberto e Daniela (7th March 2020), Ben (9th March 2020), bennycog (7th March 2020), Chris Gilbert (7th March 2020), EFO (7th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), IChingUChing (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), Pam (9th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Rosco1 (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), silvanelf (7th March 2020), Soda (7th March 2020), Sophocles (7th March 2020), spade (7th March 2020), Stephanie (7th March 2020), Tintin (7th March 2020), twin fig (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020), Yoda (7th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #1432
    Thanks

A very strong, articulate, clear and largely accurate 10 minute polemic from Tucker Carlson, just 8 hours ago. He's not criticized the White House enough for their incompetence and lack of control over the current coronavirus chaos in the US, but he's 100% right about China.

A personal note. Over 5 years before Kerry Cassidy and I launched Project Camelot, I met an expat American black ops scientist, a brilliant man who'd worked in Bell Labs on antigravity and other projects, on vacation in Thailand. He told me about China's silent war with the US, and their long-term plans for global domination. The US military knows all about it, even if the politicians don't. I never forgot it.

24. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (7th March 2020), Alan (7th March 2020), bennycog (7th March 2020), EFO (7th March 2020), Eligos (7th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), Matthew (7th March 2020), mountain_jim (7th March 2020), Pam (9th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Rosco1 (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Snoweagle (7th March 2020), Soda (7th March 2020), Sophocles (7th March 2020), spade (7th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2020), Sunny (8th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), varuna (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020), Yoda (7th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #1433
    Thanks

An 8 minute video by Anonymous, published on 4 March, 3 days ago. It's very measured, it's accurate in all its stated facts, and there's not a word I'd disagree with.

It urges world leaders to tell the truth to their citizens, not cover up situations, problems or statistics, and not try to sugar-coat or falsely reassure.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th March 2020 at 15:55.

26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

East Sun (7th March 2020), EFO (7th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), James Newell (12th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), Mare (7th March 2020), Metaphor (7th March 2020), onevoice (7th March 2020), Rodrigo (8th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th March 2020), silvanelf (9th March 2020), sllim11 (7th March 2020), Soda (7th March 2020), Sophocles (7th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), varuna (7th March 2020), Yoda (7th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #1434
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51784167
    About 70 people have been trapped after a hotel being used as a coronavirus quarantine facility in the Chinese city of Quanzhou collapsed.

At least 32 people have been pulled from the rubble of the Xinjia Hotel, officials say.

Videos posted online show emergency workers combing through the building's wreckage in the southern province of Fujian.

It is not clear what caused the collapse.

It happened at about 19:30 local time (11:30 GMT).

Chinese state media says the hotel was being used as a quarantine facility monitoring people who had had close contact with coronavirus patients.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), East Sun (7th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #1435
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Eventually, the CDC will distribute more test kits. (So much for the million kits they said would be made available last week!) When those results are published at last, there'll be widespread alarm as the numbers reveal themselves to be far greater than most people thought. And then, as I said earlier, the panic buying really will start.
    I can't help but think this is exactly why there have not been millions of kits available. The knee-jerk reaction is to suppose the CDC and White House are incompetent; what seems more likely to me is the lack of testing/delay is deliberate, to stave off panic. Of course this is merely speculation, but given the known facts (14- 21 day incubation, Ro 4+, mild-to-no symptoms among the vast majority of infected) there is likely 1000s (if not tens of thousands) of positives already in the US. The CDC and other authorities are fully aware of this.

My guess is the authorities are now scrambling 24/7 to develop a well-coordinated response plan to have organized and in place by the time the true rate of infection becomes public knowledge (which is inevitable), at which time the panic you describe will hit the fan.

Right now the authorities main priority is to fight the virus; at some point this will become the secondary priority to containing the panic.
    Last edited by T Smith; 7th March 2020 at 18:44.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th March 2020), Eligos (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), varuna (7th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #1436
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I found this piece from Global Research a fascinating read from start to finish. Might the US actually be the source? Food for thought anyway.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-...update/5705196

32. Link to Post #1437
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Coronavirus Spain panic: Outbreak linked to funeral as ‘mourners spreading virus’

MORE than 60 people are believed to have caught coronavirus after attending a funeral in northern Spain.

Health chiefs have confirmed they are looking at "one isolated event" as the source of the outbreak.

The Ministry of Health has confirmed at least 39 positive cases in La Rioja following the funeral which took place two weeks ago.

Health sources in the Basque Country told Spanish newspaper El Pais: "The link between the funeral and the cases is the main hypothesis under investigation."

Spanish newspapers say feelings have been running high in the Rioja town of Haro, where the Civil Guard and the Local Police have put surveillance in the homes of the relatives of the infected, all of gypsy ethnicity, who remain isolated in their homes in quarantine.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...eak-funeral-eu

This article makes it more clear than ever that it will be our social interactions that will determine how quickly it spreads. I for one will be doing the ebola elbow handshake.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #1438
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I found this piece from Global Research a fascinating read from start to finish. Might the US actually be the source? Food for thought anyway.

https://globalresearch.ca/china-coro...update/5705196
    Thanks! Well worth reading. Here's a crucial section:

Chinese medical authorities – and “intelligence agencies” – then conducted a rapid and wide-ranging search for the origin of the virus, collecting nearly 100 samples of the genome from 12 different countries on 4 continents, identifying all the varieties and mutations. During this research, they determined the virus outbreak had begun much earlier, probably in November, shortly after the Wuhan Military Games.

They then came to the same independent conclusions as the Japanese researchers – that the virus did not begin in China but was introduced there from the outside.

For those who may [understandably!] have missed it, I wrote in post #903 about the 2019 Military World Games , which were held in Wuhan on 18–27 October, 2019. 110 countries participated, all sending military athletic teams to Wuhan. Everyone would have been there for at least a couple weeks, moving freely around the city.

If this was a movie, that would have been a perfect clandestine way to introduce the virus to that part of China, and maybe to the market in particular.

If there's any truth to this at all, it would 100% fit the definition of a false flag event: pinning the outbreak on China, knowing that their BSL-4 biolab was right there, and that the lab would surely get the blame even if the live animal market didn't.

Maybe this isn't what happened, but it's sure not impossible. If this is what happened, the Chinese military would definitely know — and would already be planning their retaliation. It'd be the Anglo-Saxon Mission without the nukes.

35. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (9th March 2020), Eligos (7th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), Gracy (7th March 2020), Inaiá (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), silvanelf (9th March 2020), Sophocles (7th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2020), Sunny (8th March 2020), sunwings (8th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), TrumanCash (7th March 2020), Yoda (7th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #1439
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,910 times in 2,594 posts

I saw this on the TV this morning, and it is quite reassuring. (Not sure how to post the actual video here.) It leads me to suspect many people may carry this, untested and unknown to most.
    Former coronavirus patient says she feels fantastic
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), TrumanCash (7th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #1440
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Notwithstanding the dreadful earnest of the situation, we interrupt this broadcast for some lighter, albeit still related news.

The antidote for the virus has now also been released and will be available to the general public through the usual distribution channels...

Unfortunately, this antidote will not be available to US Americans because of an incomprehensible anomaly...

Regular broadcasting will now be resumed.

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 154 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72 82 122 154 LastLast