Closed Thread
Page 38 of 154 FirstFirst 1 28 38 48 88 138 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #741
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

An update from Mike Adams with AJ. Topics discussed are Corona virus can cause cardiac arrest. Seems the immune system goes into overdrive when it catches it the 2nd time. It could affect elections not to mention economies. This can be used to usher in the NWO as the excuse. And Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself(joke). Seriousness lowers your immune system, that's my data.

Last edited by Franny; 17th February 2020 at 04:30. Reason: Embed video

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Agape (17th February 2020), Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (17th February 2020), Sunny (17th February 2020), Tintin (17th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #742
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,542 times in 32,931 posts

For those who are concerned that this difficult situation — which I'm as sure as I can be is all too real — is (at least) an opportunity for the globalists to further their own agendas, here's another string to their bow.
    China is disinfecting and destroying cash to contain the coronavirus

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (18th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Inaiá (17th February 2020), James Newell (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020), Richter (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Tintin (17th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020), Yoda (17th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #743
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,534 times in 725 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For those who are concerned that this difficult situation — which I'm as sure as I can be is all too real — is (at least) an opportunity for the globalists to further their own agendas, here's another string to their bow.
    Why am I not surprised?

The knife cuts on all sides.

For some Chinese departments the Corona virus has become a social- psychological experiment that's flushing out (possible) dissidents
    and provides a unique opportunity to ban cash money and impose a digital money system, which means more control over the citizens.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Dick (17th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), James Newell (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (17th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #744
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,801 times in 5,537 posts

Quote Posted by Richter (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Why am I not surprised?

The knife cuts on all sides.

For some Chinese departments the Corona virus has become a social- psychological experiment that's flushing out (possible) dissidents
    and provides a unique opportunity to ban cash money and impose a digital money system, which means more control over the citizens.
    [Emboldened sentences, above]: excellent synopses there - exactly the same thoughts I'd formulated this morning whilst waiting for the bus to work.

Piece by piece, with the all too real genuine loss of life along the way, it's taking on a horribly predictable shape.

One of the questions I have had the whole way along has been: HOW are they testing for this?

I'm largely in agreement with Bill concerning Jon Rappoport's take on this so far. With utmost respect (always) to Jon, he may have been guilty only of a rigid default stance thus far but he does however still have some remarkably relevant and pertinent points to make.

Not the least of which, with some relief, is to actually ask the very question: how?

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...virus-but-how/

"Reading through CDC literature, I believe the two most prevalent US testing methods are: antibody, and PCR.

Antibody tests are notorious for cross-reactions. This means factors in no way relevant to a given virus can make the test read positive. In that case, the patient would be falsely told he “has the coronavirus.” But it gets worse. Traditionally, antibody tests reading positive were taken as a good sign for the patient: his immune system had contacted a germ and defeated it. Then, starting in 1984, the science was turned upside down: a positive test was, astoundingly, taken to mean the patient was ill or would soon become ill.

The PCR test (which requires excellent technicians who will not make any number of possible mistakes) takes a tissue sample from a patient which might contain a tiny virus particle(s) much too small to be observed—and blows it up many times, so it can be seen. However, the test says nothing reliable about HOW MUCH virus is in the patient’s body. Why is that important? Because millions and millions of replicating virus in the body are necessary to even begin talking about actual illness. A positive PCR test, nevertheless, will be taken to mean the patient “has the epidemic disease.” —An even deeper issue: where is the PRIOR PROOF that the PCR is testing for a virus that actually causes disease?
    "

and....
    "The prospect of these two tests being done on Americans is not comforting, to say the least. People will be roped into believing they are “epidemic cases,” and therefore need to be isolated, and treated with highly toxic antiviral drugs.

In the event they become ill, from the drugs, they’ll be told “the coronavirus is doing the damage.” In some cases, this will result in even further dosing with the same drugs, at higher levels—a disaster."
    Interesting.

This type of event (COVID-19) is the perfect catalyst for a firestorm of draconian measures to be rolled out globally.

It's tragic enough for the victims in China and/or potentially of sino-asian racial origin as it is; their very real misery is being compounded by elements within the CCP who may well have been 'in' on/actively colluding with this 'Mission' from the word go. (That last sentence being admittedly a little speculative, but, perhaps not without good reason to be suspect.)
    Last edited by Tintin; 17th February 2020 at 14:07.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #745
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Antibody tests are notorious for cross-reactions. This means factors in no way relevant to a given virus can make the test read positive. In that case, the patient would be falsely told he “has the coronavirus.” But it gets worse. Traditionally, antibody tests reading positive were taken as a good sign for the patient: his immune system had contacted a germ and defeated it. Then, starting in 1984, the science was turned upside down: a positive test was, astoundingly, taken to mean the patient was ill or would soon become ill.
    The first approach to interpreting antibody testing accepts that the immune system will to do it's job. The second interpretation allows for pharmaceutical intervention, maybe hospitalization and more doctor visits. Which one makes the medical system more money, while making the "patient" even more dependent on the system and less reliant on the bodies ability to heal itself ?

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), Baby Steps (17th February 2020), Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (17th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #746
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

immune system is the central key to the health of individuals, and
    also the key to submit individuals being dependent of big pharma.

it's interesting to note that chinese medicin is knowed to be natural,
    but this COVID-19 may be opening the doors to Western methods.

of course, while chineses grow economically they become interesting
    (to big pharma make money and the powerful control individuals life).

it all reminds me of the movie Impossible Mission II,
    but in real life, Ethan Hurt character is just a fiction.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (17th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #747
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote For some Chinese departments the Corona virus has become a social- psychological experiment that's flushing out (possible) dissidents
    There is an abundance of reference to China as a totalitarian regime, it has many dissents it wants to suppress, there is no freedom for the people and it is something that the west must avoid at all costs, etc.

This is quite erroneous. China is much more than that. The number of dissidents is in fact very small, dissatifaction with the government is perhaps at the minimum since the late Ching dynasty. Reason being that there is still a great deal of freedom in many aspects of life. People can have a happy family raising kids and let them attend schools and maybe going overseas. People can afford cars and travel around China during holidays. There is an abundance of material wealth for many. Xi has also implemented a lot of policies to lift poverty, especially in rural areas.

Why is it then China appears to be just bad? The understanding of China is not much more than the west had a hundred years ago. Not because of the lack of information, but because of the overwhelmingly biased information. The ignorance and discriminatoty attitude toward China are prevalent in the west.

The social psychological experiment is as much on them as is on the Chinese.
    Last edited by syrwong; 17th February 2020 at 16:48.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Dick (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Iloveyou (18th February 2020), Inaiá (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Stardad (17th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), Tintin (17th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #748
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,995 times in 2,111 posts

http://allnewspipeline.com/COVID_19_..._Should_We.php
    Signs Medical Martial Law In America May Be Unavoidable With The US Military & The Center For Disease Control Actively Preparing For The Ultimate 'Black Swan Event'
    - China's Lockdown & US Military Prepping Hard For COVID-19 Hint So Should We!

This article isn't meant to scare you but instead educate you , your family and friends. Just as in the influenza outbreak in 1918-1920, I had relatives die from this . A virus took hold and swept around the world as people traveled. Today our travel capabilities are lightning fast and along with that so can a virus travel just as fast. That being said and just what I have read since this started here's what my opinion of this is as of today. I believe someone stated there are 6 different corona viruses at present, some mild and and others more severe. For the United States we have an est. 25,000- 35,000 people die a year from our annual flu of a population of 360 million or so, my numbers are in the ballpark but not exact. We have grown accustom to having a regular flu season here in the states, comes around in the fall and leaves in the spring. Nobody gets quarantined, we just go on with life during each year of the flu, some schools get closed for a short period of time and some businesses too .

As my good friend who is a surgeon and exceptional doc once told me , every 100 years something comes around and takes out a bunch of people. None of us know if this COVID 19 is one of those viruses. As a virus wants to live just like all of us human beings, it jumps from place to place, mutating , changing, sometimes getting more lethal and sometimes being less effective until it just burns out just like the influenza virus did after 2 1/2 years it ran its course and just burned out and was gone. At present this virus is kind of a stealth virus, Some people are full blown sick with it , some have just a sore throat and a few have no symptoms and those people are being called super carriers, I say forget about the 14 day quarantine, make it 27 days as many people are now showing signs of having this after 27 days. Hell make it 30 days !

The reason why China is quarantining so many people is this is the only means of lessening the impact to their population by limiting exposure to each other. There is no vaccine, I have my doubts about any vaccine as by the time they have created one this virus could change dramatically in its structure than what it was originally created for, even our regular flu here in the states ,the numbers vary on effectiveness of our current flu shot. Remember Viruses are sneaky, they want to survive just like us so they change there formation so things that attack it are less effective over time, viruses evolve just like we do.

So here we are now,today, based on this article above at this present time it appears between 40-70% of the worlds population may get sick from this at some point or another, it could burn out or get more severe or stay the same , its kind of like a game of poker at this point. The current fatality rate is running around 15% of people coming down with this that are not making it. And now there are reports if you make it thru the first exposure, if you get it a 2cd time it is very severe on your heart . That means that for every 100 people who contract this flu 85 are making it thru this out of 100. So far......

China is in a full blown pandemic in my opinion. The rest of world is warming up for this to take hold in our communities. Sure, here in the states will slow this down but if this virus takes a strong foothold anywhere in the country we will be experiencing the same as china, people will stop moving around. Then this impacts our economy. So my suggestion to everyone all over the world is while there is relative calm is that we all start to prepare for our own "bugging in" eventually. Put together a plan with your family, friends, neighbors, ect ect. It is now time not to panic, but to ring the bells that at this point in time this virus is coming , it will impact your community , it may be 3,5 or 8 months from now or maybe even a year. But there is no Superman on the horizon except for your own actions of getting prepared. Its up to you now.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Dick (17th February 2020), Eligos (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #749
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    China Wuhan Virus BioWar, 5G, InfoWar -- Robert Steele, Former Spy:

This four-minute video points with admiration to the recent 1.5 hour video by Laurie Garrett, author of Betrayal of the Public Trust, and a short text summary for those who do not wish to spend 1.5 hours on video; and summarizes Robert Steele's Amazon #1 best seller white paper also free online, on the what, how, and why of the Wuhan situation -- this was a triple attack on China: a deliberate biowar infection; a deliberate 5G overlay reducing immunity and making the viral infections worse; and a massive global information war against China -- the media wrecked China, not the virus. Insider profit taking at stock exchanges around the world should be investigated, and all those who wrecked the Chinese and global economies with malice aforethought brought to the harshest form of justice possible.

References:

I have to say, this is plausible and can't be ruled out.

My own incompletely answered question relating to this thesis (of a covert biowarfare attack against China) is why the world, as it were, would risk decimating its own factory.

No cars, no iPhones, no pharmaceuticals, no household appliances, no spare parts for just about anything you could imagine. Nothing at all that's molded from plastic. No screws, no nails, no tools. No circuit boards for just about anything electronic. And in South America and Africa, almost every truck and bus is Chinese.

The risk to the 'west' if China's factory goes under would seem to put us all back 10 years or more. But maybe some classified Pentagon Think Tank has done its evaluation, judging that what may transpire is all worth the hit to force China out of the global picture.

Some of the confusion in discussion out there is because all this is being mixed up with claims COVID-19 [dreadful name!] is being overhyped and less dangerous to citizens than regular flu. I think that's a mistake.

Even if there is a silent war that's been initiated and is now being played out, this virus is genuinely very dangerous. So all in all, whatever's rolling out now may be a major tipping point for us all in a very broad spectrum of ways.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Delight (17th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), Inaiá (17th February 2020), jms2112 (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Sophocles (17th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020), Yoda (18th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #750
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,293 times in 21,093 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (22nd February 2020), Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), James Newell (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Stardad (17th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #751
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Take a look at this if nobody has already posted it:
    https://www.brighteon.com/0d53eaf5-9...0-0fb95cb4a59c

The video discusses that a laboratory in San Diego came up with a coronavirus vaccine in three hours, with the help of funding from Bill Gates!

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Dick (17th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #752
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #753
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

A few months back, it was revealed that China and even Russia are acquiring weapons of war that the USA cannot counter effectively for the next ten years or so. The talk turned to how to turn this around. And there were cryptic hints that something would have to be done in a big hurry to give the US time to catch up.

I wonder if this virus could be part of that response.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Eligos (17th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #754
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)

The video discusses that a laboratory in San Diego came up with a coronavirus vaccine in three hours, with the help of funding from Bill Gates!
    Unbelievable, but so believable!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #755
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    A few months back, it was revealed that China and even Russia are acquiring weapons of war that the USA cannot counter effectively for the next ten years or so. The talk turned to how to turn this around. And there were cryptic hints that something would have to be done in a big hurry to give the US time to catch up.

I wonder if this virus could be part of that response.
    This is relevant in discussing biological warfare based on a speech given between 2000-2003

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th February 2020), Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2020), Franny (18th February 2020), justntime2learn (18th February 2020), onevoice (18th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Satori (18th February 2020), Sophocles (17th February 2020), T Smith (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #756
    Thanks

Below is the original report.

Creating a potential vaccine is the easy part. Then there's months of meticulous testing.

That's not just because of regulations — the vaccine might not work at all. This is complicated stuff.

Forget the media reports! Any scientist from the lab would be very cautious about this, and very measured indeed. Everyone in the field knows it's a long and winding road, with the likelihood of ambushes and many false turns. Whatever the urgency, one has to go slowly and carefully.

In the movie Contagion, Jennifer Ehle's character Dr. Ally Hextall sees that one of the many infected lab monkeys has received experimental vaccine #57 — and has stayed healthy.

She gazes at the monkey for quite a while with a growing smile, and soon after injects herself with the same vaccine #57. Now confident she's totally immune, she visits a patient who's close to death, with no mask or protection whatsoever. And after that, everyone quickly starts to recover.

It looks great in a movie! (And overall, the movie is very realistic.) But that's not quite how it all works.

~~~
    California lab says it discovered coronavirus vaccine in 3 hours

Scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time

An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence in mid-January, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.

"We were able to rapidly construct our vaccine in a matter of about three hours once we had the DNA sequence from the virus available because of the power of our DNA medicine platform," Dr. J. Joseph Kim, Inovio's president and CEO, told FOX Business. "Our goal is to start phase one human testing in the U.S. early this summer."

China has reported 254 new daily deaths and a spike in new daily virus cases of 15,152, after new methodology was applied in the hardest-hit province of Hubei as to how cases are categorized.

Medical workers treat patients in the isolated intensive care unit at a hospital in Wuhan in central China's Hubei province Thursday.

Inovio's stock jumped to $5.32 a share a few days after the company announced it was selected to work on a coronavirus vaccine.

The American company is partnering with Beijing Advaccine, a Chinese company, to work on the vaccine. Inovio also received $9 million to work on the vaccine from the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, which is backed by billionaire Bill Gates.

"We’ve done this many, many times before. The most relevant was building our vaccine against MERS virus, which is a coronavirus in the same family as COVID-19," Kim said.
    Inovio took a vaccine for Zika virus from construct design to human testing in the U.S. in less than seven months, Kim said.

"We’re planning to beat our own record," he said. "Maybe we could do that in close to half that time."

Inovio is building a coalition for the "war" against COVID-19 that will require scaling up to thousands upon thousands of doses, Kim said.

Another U.S. company, Maryland-based Novavax, is aiming to make a coronavirus vaccine in as little as three months, although such vaccines can take years to develop. The company made an Ebola vaccine in 90 days.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Sophocles (17th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), syrwong (17th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020), Yoda (18th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #757
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

People revere vaccines as if they are the magic wand but really vaccines are a kind of pandoras box. SARS has no vaccine. One reason I heard about is that vaccination means the next time one gets exposed to the virus, the body over reacts and that is cytokine storm and is a killer. This is also IMO what I understand the dengue vaccine can do if one already had exposure... becomes a killer.

The whole issue of vaccines is also why one is injected with excipients/adjuvants.... vaccination apparently just does not work very well. And that is not even touching the long term effects. BUT people will demand a vaccine and IMO citizens will demand everyone get a vaccine. People are that unable to understand the keys of health and that is why the draconian government over reach developing SEEMS like the force of a deep seated anti-human evil. This insanity is irrespective of all particular states/nations/government. Some have speculated that it is what happens when people tip the balance too far. It happens when people lose their Divine connection. I believe this is true. It is almost a psychic viral proliferation? Ignorance is from separation and the split off lets in that spirit. Metaphoric and mythic.......

I am of the OPINION (no facts to report) that the flu vaccine may well be the set up to die later of exposure to other strains of flu?

In china, there IS that fact that mandatory vaccination was demanded at the end of the year. Then people are suddenly very sick form a viral exposure with the pneumonia aspect and some people think that MAYBE there was a vaccine trigger?

Quote More on the ACE2-Related Asian COVID-19 Susceptibility Hypothesis
    James Lyons-Weiler, PhD – 2/16/2020
    "Why Is the Mortality Rate So Low Outside of China?

The current mortality rate outside of China is very low, I estimate around 0.005%, compared to the 2.3% rate in China. Most if not all of the deaths outside of China have involved Chinese citizens who have traveled abroad.

Current hypotheses include that a covert SARS vaccination program was included in the national mandatory vaccination program started on Dec 1, 2019 that happened to involve a secondary true outbreak of Coronavirus with secondary exposure. Under such conditions, the animal models clearly show that vaccination against SARS spike proteins lead to high rates of morbidity and mortality, especially in older mice. No children seem to be dying in China, consistent with them being excluded from a large-scale initial Phase II or Phase III trial. Mortality appears highest in Hubei and Wuhan as well. We know a Phase I trial against SARS was conducted with 120 people by Sinovac around 2007.

Another possibility is that a vaccine used by the Chinese has weakened their response to an otherwise mild coronavirus infection. SARS 2 binding to ACE2 is weaker. Thimerosal inhibits ERAP1. Vaccination with aluminum hydroxide containing vaccines might induce autoimmunity in the lungs. All of these factors could play a role in making vaccinated individuals more susceptible.

A third possibility is that people in that geographic region who had prior SARS infections might be less able to fight off SARS 2 simply due to original antigenic sin from infection. Toronto, Canada, take note.

Either way, as SARS 2 spreads around the world, the medical community should begin to collect past medical exposure information while they collect information on contact w/people who recently traveled to China:

Were you recently vaccinated using aluminum-containing vaccines?
    Have you ever received a diagnosis of a SARS infection in the past?
    Are you of Asian or Chinese descent?
    With these three questions, we could learn a lot about the risk of mortality in a few weeks’ time and plan an informed public health response accordingly.

Also, CDC and WHO should begin to inform owners of public businesses to have their staff wipe down commonly touched spots – door handles, light fixtures, bathroom fixtures, payment keypads, menus – and tell the public to use the Ebola “fist-bump” greeting. People should use their keys or a knuckle to push elevator doors.

These simple, low-cost cultural shifts will reduce the rate of spread of all virus-based disease, including influenza.
    This is also off topic but IMO it is helpful to understand the forces at work globally as FORCES are seeking to control EVERYONE. The face may be China but the force is ?????????????

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Inaiá (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Sophocles (17th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), T Smith (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #758
    Thanks

This is a fantastic presentation. I'm more than impressed. Laurie Garrett has a rock solid grasp of all the facts (to do with this and every other epidemic) — and is also full of heartfelt empathy for the healthcare workers in China, whom she describes as being "in Dante's Inferno".

I've not watched it all yet. I just got to the point at 39:00 when she references Dr Gabriel Leung, this guy. He's a Hong Kong epidemiologist, widely respected and one of the very best in the world.

Laurie Garrett said that Dr Leung released an analysis "last night" — the interview was published on 14 Feb — stating that COVID-19 will go pandemic and could infect 60% of the world's population with a 1% mortality rate.

"I just hope he's totally wrong", she said.

Folks, wake up, please. (Of course, this may only apply to a few of the many people reading this. )

This is not the flu or the common cold. Everyone reading this and their families will very probably be 100% totally fine — but only because you all know a lot of good stuff about how to take care of yourselves. However this may be taken advantage of by political elements with agendas, this thing is real.

36. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Delight (17th February 2020), Dick (17th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (17th February 2020), LifeAngel (17th February 2020), lilac (17th February 2020), naochan (24th February 2020), onevoice (18th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), Philippe (17th February 2020), pyrangello (17th February 2020), RogeRio (17th February 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Satori (18th February 2020), silvanelf (25th February 2020), Sophocles (17th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020), varuna (17th February 2020), Yoda (18th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #759
    Language
    Thanks

CoronaVirus - Chinese Quarantine:

thecrowhouse
    206K subscribers

Max Igan perspectives on what is true what is is not ... what is the pushed narrative and what is really going on ... how is the quarantine "handled" ... are prisons used instead of hospitals? Is it a PsyOp for something else?

cheers.
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th February 2020 at 21:05.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), justntime2learn (19th February 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (17th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #760
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The fear they are trying to create is palpable.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), bluestflame (18th February 2020), Inaiá (18th February 2020), justntime2learn (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Tintin (18th February 2020), wondering (18th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 154 FirstFirst 1 28 38 48 88 138 154 LastLast