Page 152 of 154 FirstFirst 1 52 102 142 152 154 LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #3021
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by vizon (here)
    Bill, this is all true. But you also left out the fact that people will recover. It's a rolling timeline. It's not like people get infected all at once and that's all there is. The economy can be slowly brought back by putting the recovered back to work (if antibodies truly deflect re-infection (if not then, yea, we're screwed)). This virus is not a death sentence by any means. Yes, hospitals will be absolutely overloaded and the economy will take a massive, massive hit. But, in the end, people will survive. Many people will survive. The majority of people will survive. I live in the United States and I am not seeing what you are seeing, honestly. I'm seeing people as they were directly after 9/11, in fact. Much more helpful towards one another, much nicer, etc. It's not all doom and gloom. There's a way out.
    Covid might be more of a death sentence than people think, though: If you look at the stats of Confirmed, Deaths, Recovered (see below link), Deaths + Recovered is way lower than Confirmed. So what's the status of all the Confirmed who aren't listed as Dead or Recovered? If you leave out Confirmed and just look at Deaths vs Recovered, the death rate is around 25%, rather than the 4% people are claiming. Which means the actual (unknown) death rate is somewhere between 4 and 25%.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), frodo13 (5th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #3022
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    If you look at the stats of Confirmed, Deaths, Recovered (see below link), Deaths + Recovered is way lower than Confirmed. So what's the status of all the Confirmed who aren't listed as Dead or Recovered?
    They are sick, trying to get better, as most of them will. Anyone who is not dead is alive; get used to it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), happyuk (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), vizon (2nd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3023
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It takes weeks to recover, first of all. These people are still sick. Testing has amplified quite a bit in the USA even in just the last week. That's why. 2-3 weeks from now the levels will start to paint a more high-resolution picture. Also, plenty had it / have it / will have it that will never be tested and will recover just fine.

6. Link to Post #3024
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

This is a "For What It's Worth" report from Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. ABQ is the largest city in New Mexico. Population about 600,000. Throw in the adjoining areas that frequent ABQ and you're at about one million.

On Thursday, April 2, 2020, between 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., my wife and I took a ride and visited the five major hospitals in ABQ. The hospitals are: 1) Presbyterian Rust Westside, 2) Lovelace Hospital Westside, 3) Lovelace Hospital on Martin Luther King Blvd, 4) University of New Mexico Hospital on Lomas Blvd, and 5) Presbyterian Main Hospital on Central Ave. These are the hospitals in ABQ. (There is another hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital on Menaul Blvd, but that is dedicated to women's special needs, such as child birth. I'll check that one out later today.) There are urgent care centers here and there, but they are not hospitals. Any COVID testing is to take place at tents set up at the hospitals in New Mexico.

I took photographs at each hospital from my truck.

Lovelace Hospital on MLK Blvd. had no tents and no activity in the emergency room. No one was coming or going, other than a few employees. No COVID testing was taking place outside of the hospital in tents, as again, there were no tents.

The other 4 hospitals had tents, but no testing was taking place at any of these hospitals in the tents. There was no one at these locations other than a few employees. They were wearing masks. There was no activity in or around any of the emergency rooms.

No emergency vehicles were coming and going at any of the hospitals. Several emergency vehicles were parked at each of them.

There were no lines for testing, not to mention no long lines. I will go so far as to say not a single person was being tested, not in the tents at least. I could see the employees and they were all standing around or walking casually to and fro.

The parking lots at each hospital was at most 1/3 full. (Or 2/3 empty if you prefer.) And, many of the cars had to belong to employees and medical staff. Presbyterian Rust Hospital had a flashing sign by the main entrance that said "No Visitors" while right adjacent to the hospital a huge construction project was underway extending and expanding the hospital.

UNM Hospital was so slow that a local TV "News" station was outside interviewing someone affiliated with the hospital who had the time to be interviewed, while right there at the scene the tents were empty and everyone was standing around. That was the same at every hospital. No testing activity at all in or around the tents.

As of yesterday, New Mexico has 331 cases being reported as COVID/SARS. (We are told by WHO and other so-called authorities that COVID-19 is the disease. SARS Cov-2 is the virus, we are told. As I understand it SARS is an old known virus. Why then are we using the term "novel" or "new"? But I digress.)

As of today, six (6) deaths have been reported in New Mexico that are allegedly due to COVID-19 disease. Many people have recovered and some are allegedly symptomatic. Of the 6 deaths, all were over 70. Most were over 80 and all had comorbidities. The most recent death was of a person over 90 who had numerous severe health issues. (In my book, death at 90 or over is death by old age.) But this person's death is being labeled COVID-19.

I'm keeping a close eye on things as best I can.

in that regard, I have volunteered to provide legal representation to people who the State of New Mexico decide need to be isolated or quarantined. If I get appointed to represent anyone, I expect to learn a lot and to ask some tough questions and make some though, thorough arguments in opposition to involuntarily isolating and quarantining people under the circumstances that exists in ABQ, New Mexico, and New Mexico at large.
    Last edited by Satori; 2nd April 2020 at 19:04.

7. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), DaveToo (3rd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Goba (3rd April 2020), greybeard (2nd April 2020), happyuk (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd April 2020), Olaf (3rd April 2020), onevoice (3rd April 2020), Phoenix (2nd April 2020), PurpleLama (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), sms (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2020)

8. Link to Post #3025
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    This is a "For What It's Worth" report from Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. ABQ is the largest city in New Mexico. Population about 600,000. Throw in the adjoining areas that frequent ABQ and you're at about one million.

On Thursday, April 2, 2020, between 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., my wife and I took a ride and visited the five major hospitals in ABQ. The hospitals are: 1) Presbyterian Rust Westside, 2) Lovelace Hospital Westside, 3) Lovelace Hospital on Martin Luther King Blvd, 4) University of New Mexico Hospital on Lomas Blvd, and 5) Presbyterian Main Hospital on Central Ave. These are the hospitals in ABQ. (There is another hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital on Menaul Blvd, but that is dedicated to women's special needs, such as child birth. I'll check that one out later today.) There are urgent care centers here and there, but they are not hospitals. Any COVID testing is to take place at tents set up at the hospitals in New Mexico.

I took photographs at each hospital from my truck.

Lovelace Hospital on MLK Blvd. had no tents and no activity in the emergency room. No one was coming or going, other than a few employees. No COVID testing was taking place outside of the hospital in tents, as again, there were no tents.

The other 4 hospitals had tents, but no testing was taking place at any of these hospitals in the tents. There was no one at these locations other than a few employees. They were wearing masks. There was no activity in or around any of the emergency rooms.

No emergency vehicles were coming and going at any of the hospitals. Several emergency vehicles were parked at each of them.

There were no lines for testing, not to mention no long lines. I will go so far as to say not a single person was being tested, not in the tents at least. I could see the employees and they were all standing around or walking casually to and fro.

The parking lots at each hospital was at most 1/3 full. (Or 2/3 empty if you prefer.) And, many of the cars had to belong to employees and medical staff. Presbyterian Rust Hospital had a flashing sign by the main entrance that said "No Visitors" while right adjacent to the hospital a huge construction project was underway extending and expanding the hospital.

UNM Hospital was so slow that a local TV "News" station was outside interviewing someone affiliated with the hospital who had the time to be interviewed, while right there at the scene the tents were empty and everyone was standing around. That was the same at every hospital. No testing activity at all in or around the tents.

As of yesterday, New Mexico has 331 cases being reported as COVID/SARS. (We are told by WHO and other so-called authorities that COVID-19 is the disease. SARS Cov-2 is the virus, we are told. As I understand it SARS is an old known virus. Why then are we using the term "novel" or "new"? But I digress.)

As of today, six (6) deaths have been reported in New Mexico that are allegedly due to COVID-19 disease. Many people have recovered and some are allegedly symptomatic. Of the 6 deaths, all were over 70. Most were over 80 and all had comorbidities. The most recent death was of a person over 90 who had numerous severe health issues. (In my book, death at 90 or over is death by old age.) But this person's death is being labeled COVID-19.

I'm keeping a close eye on things as best I can.

in that regard, I have volunteered to provide legal representation to people who the State of New Mexico decide need to be isolated or quarantined. If I get appointed to represent anyone, I expect to learn a lot and to ask some tough questions and make some though, thorough arguments in opposition to involuntarily isolating and quarantining people under the circumstances that exists in ABQ, New Mexico, and New Mexico at large.
    Thank you Satori - let's hope those tents stay empty. (I do understand your point and it is very frustrating when news medias paint a different picture.)

We know that there is a virus and different strains as well. It is the unknowns through these times that cause worry and anxiety.

Everyone should take some time for themselves - get away from your PC or tablet - go outside and enjoy some down time!

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), happyuk (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Satori (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2020)

10. Link to Post #3026
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

US Navy Evacuating Virus-Hit Aircraft Carrier Docked in Guam
    150 to 200 sailors reportedly have tested positive: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-nav...59fe-238003213

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020)

12. Link to Post #3027
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Another MD with 100% success using the combination.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), alexius (2nd April 2020), Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Franny (2nd April 2020), Goba (3rd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Satori (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020)

14. Link to Post #3028
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

COVID-19 is A Carefully Choreographed PLANDEMIC And The Government Is The REAL VIRUS!!!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd April 2020)

16. Link to Post #3029
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    COVID-19 is A Carefully Choreographed PLANDEMIC And The Government Is The REAL VIRUS!!!
    So... what is the remedy, and what is the long-term inoculation? Do you have a government in waiting? And a whole new constitution to see us through say the next fifty years? I thought not. We are going to have to improvise. Nothing new, except that governments thought they could do better. To date, they can not.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Satori (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2020)

18. Link to Post #3030
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm seeing a descent into chaos in the US rather like the slide of the Dow Jones. Pretty soon, too.

The tone of all the major announcements is changing, so is the news reporting, so are the reports from hospitals, so are the social responses to everything. It's all heating up like a big pan on the stove. There's a gradually increasing sense of panic, including in high places.

What's hitting people now like a sack of bricks is that this just won't be over any time soon. If there was a finish line, even if it was a marathon, it'd be easier. But there's none in sight.

And all they hear on the mainstream is their leaders saying different things. People are running out of money and answers and any sense of anything they can be confident in. It's a serious situation. Many people are going to break.

And law enforcement is going to get sick, too. Very few people alive have any experience in coping with this. It's like Pearl Harbor.
    Bill:

Your calm patience is now legendary.

Here is an interesting article along with 183 photos from around the world. No hype, just glimpses of real life across the planet during the month of March 2020. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/asia/coronavirus-mask-messaging-intl-hnk/index.html I can't help but feeling considerable humility when viewing these photos. Especially since I live in one of the more civil, equitable societies in the world, as many (perhaps not all) forum members do.

Does anyone remember when CNN was known as 'chicken-noodle-news'?

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), kudzy (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020)

20. Link to Post #3031
    United States Avalon Retired Member Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 times in 282 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    So... what is the remedy, and what is the long-term inoculation? Do you have a government in waiting? And a whole new constitution to see us through say the next fifty years? I thought not. We are going to have to improvise. Nothing new, except that governments thought they could do better. To date, they can not.

Good questions. And yes the solutions are already at hand. Regarding the government in waiting... self-government is, and always has been the solution to centralized control. In the meantime (next 50 yrs), a new constitution is not needed, at least in the US the old constitution is still in place and will serve us well, if we choose to exercise these natural god-given rights.

The solution has always been within us, we are powerful, magical beings - OWN IT!!!
    Last edited by Joe; 2nd April 2020 at 21:40.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Post:

Ben (3rd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Patient (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020)

22. Link to Post #3032
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Important information, IMHO, that ties with my post here.
    Why You CANNOT and Will NEVER "Catch" Coronavirus
    Hope this Bit Chute video made by Tom Barnett is still working. The YouTube one was taken down.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xhudT0Ssnt4/
    Last edited by anandacate; 2nd April 2020 at 22:38.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020)

24. Link to Post #3033
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

hmm... so I just came across some information that says that influenza deaths are only considered to be caused by influenza if no pre-existing conditions existed at time of death. however, with covid-19, anybody that dies with covid-19 detected in their body is considered a death caused by covid-19.

why would they do this?

this seems to be the case in Italy where only 12% of these deaths from covid-19 have no pre-existing conditions. this is the same death rate as the flu. and then factor in all of the undetected cases.

i am not saying that this is "just the flu". but i do find this a bit odd, no? maybe someone could prove me wrong? i am exploring all avenues on this one.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...vid-19-deaths-

25. Link to Post #3034
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

More good news? Citizen reporters go & do what mainstream media won't!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd April 2020 at 02:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd April 2020), Joe (3rd April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020)

27. Link to Post #3035
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill, this is all true. But you also left out the fact that people will recover. It's a rolling timeline. It's not like people get infected all at once and that's all there is. The economy can be slowly brought back by putting the recovered back to work (if antibodies truly deflect re-infection (if not then, yea, we're screwed)). This virus is not a death sentence by any means. Yes, hospitals will be absolutely overloaded and the economy will take a massive, massive hit. But, in the end, people will survive. Many people will survive. The majority of people will survive. I live in the United States and I am not seeing what you are seeing, honestly. I'm seeing people as they were directly after 9/11, in fact. Much more helpful towards one another, much nicer, etc. It's not all doom and gloom. There's a way out.
    Covid might be more of a death sentence than people think, though: If you look at the stats of Confirmed, Deaths, Recovered (see below link), Deaths + Recovered is way lower than Confirmed. So what's the status of all the Confirmed who aren't listed as Dead or Recovered? If you leave out Confirmed and just look at Deaths vs Recovered, the death rate is around 25%, rather than the 4% people are claiming. Which means the actual (unknown) death rate is somewhere between 4 and 25%.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6
    As Chris Martenson points out, if you get very ill with this and survive your life will be impacted quite negatively with lung fibrosis etc...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

hmm... so I just came across some information that says that influenza deaths are only considered to be caused by influenza if no pre-existing conditions existed at time of death. however, with covid-19, anybody that dies with covid-19 detected in their body is considered a death caused by covid-19.

why would they do this?

this seems to be the case in Italy where only 12% of these deaths from covid-19 have no pre-existing conditions. this is the same death rate as the flu. and then factor in all of the undetected cases.

i am not saying that this is "just the flu". but i do find this a bit odd, no? maybe someone could prove me wrong? i am exploring all avenues on this one.

A majority of the population in the U.S.have preexisting conditions, ie..allergies, old age, overweight, diabetes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

More good news? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won't!
    And just a guess....she doesn't have it.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

silvanelf (3rd April 2020)

29. Link to Post #3036
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    Hope this Bit Chute video made by Tom Barnett is still working. The YouTube one was taken down.

My own experience bears this out. We cannot "catch" things from people sneezing or coughing by us if we keep our "inner terrain" healthy and strong.

My experience is that when the body has an occasional cold, flu, diarrhea, or vomiting, it is a detox to rid the body of environmental toxins that may have accumulated over time or are acute. Once the detox episode is over, I usually feel stronger than before.

This is only true to a point. We are vulnerable to some diseases no matter how much we would like to think otherwise.

30. Link to Post #3037
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

why would they do this?

I do not think that we can count on any number with these stats to be completely accurate. Different hospitals and physicians will have differing opinions and perhaps agendas.

31. Link to Post #3038
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Thanks very much anandacate!
    That was really great.

This guy is really smart! He's got his act together and has connected all the dots.
    BTW, the video still is on Youtube and works. Here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcuBjKYOTHM

He's a fast talker but has so many important things to say.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020)

33. Link to Post #3039
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

My own experience bears this out. We cannot "catch" things from people sneezing or coughing by us if we keep our "inner terrain" healthy and strong.

My experience is that when the body has an occasional cold, flu, diarrhea, or vomiting, it is a detox to rid the body of environmental toxins that may have accumulated over time or are acute. Once the detox episode is over, I usually feel stronger than before.

This is only true to a point. We are vulnerable to some diseases no matter how much we would like to think otherwise.
    Autumn, Tom was saying that the point where you can be vulnerable to some diseases is when BACTERIA are attacking you, NOT viruses.

34. Link to Post #3040
    United States Avalon Retired Member Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 times in 282 posts

More good news? Citizen reporters go & do what mainstream media won't!
    I’m bumping this important video. The video footage documents hospitals, emergency tents, waiting areas, and urgent care clinics completely empty. One hospital actually has a sign that says “drill in progress”.

... and an update on what is happening around me. People are remaining calm, and continuing to voluntarily comply with governments (state & local) to stay home. The grocery stores remain busier than normal, and home improvement stores are about normal. Bank drive-thru is open, liquor store drive thru is open (and busy), nearly every other business is either completely shut down or operating with reduced staff. Really pretty amazing, life has so drastically changed, but still most are not questioning the official story.

We had nice weather today. People were active, walking, jogging, doing yard work outside, kid playing basketball (I’m going to deflate that ball soon)...all by themselves. This is an absolute dream for introverts like myself, lol. Life is unchanged for me... working in the garden, feeding animals, working on home improvement projects, it’s just like the rest of the world has stopped - almost like in the movies where they freeze time, but the main character is still moving... it is so surreal.

I had a conversation with my (adult) daughter this week. About how society was now changed, there is no going back. But my message was very positive with hope, abundance, and especially opportunity. I talked about the opportunity to create something better. Yes, there is an agenda at work for centralized control, but we as individuals hold amazing power. I advised the importance of remaining centered, being especially compassionate to the stressed out fearful people around us, and BREATHING everyday.

From my perspective, we are watching the start of a global war. Maybe not the one I expected, but it’s upon us nonetheless. Knowing the true history of manufactured wars allows for this one to be different. We have opportunities ahead for creating a more decentralized egalitarian culture. Forming strong local economies, using technology for connecting us with others, for freedom of exchange and free exchange of ideas and knowledge.

Regarding the virus... to me it’s almost like the debate surrounding 9-11; what brought down the twin towers, was it directed energy, micro-nukes, nano thermite, diesel fuel and airliners? It is almost irrelevant to the bigger picture playing out before us. Sure, continue to investigate the virus and collect data to see if we can figure out what it is, but the twin towers still collapsed - the analogy is that the world economy has collapsed. Don’t be distracted by things one cannot see... or predictions of what might happen.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), Basho (3rd April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2020), gord (3rd April 2020), guayabal (3rd April 2020), jc71 (3rd April 2020), justntime2learn (3rd April 2020), onevoice (3rd April 2020), Phoenix (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd April 2020), Zionbrion (3rd April 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 152 of 154 FirstFirst 1 52 102 142 152 154 LastLast