Page 142 of 154 FirstFirst 1 42 92 132 142 152 154 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2821
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak in the US?
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e7bbdb42159bb006428fe24

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020), wondering (30th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2822
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Please continue to watch Sweden. They have been extraordinarily blasé and have allowed life to go on pretty much as normal- restaurants, shops and primary schools open. My Swedish nephew is here in Oregon after his California university closed. His parents, in Sweden, are convinced life will be back to normal in June and so did not fly him home. If the quarantine measures here and around the world are part of an elaborate hoax, then Sweden should expose the scam. I am keeping close watch.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Basho (30th March 2020), Caliban (30th March 2020), Delight (30th March 2020), Elainie (30th March 2020), greybeard (30th March 2020), helium (30th March 2020), Holly Lindin (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th March 2020), silvanelf (30th March 2020), sllim11 (30th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (31st March 2020), TargeT (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020), wondering (30th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2823
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    If necessary keep the vulnerable at home -- target the help on them.
    let the rest of us go on buisness as usual.
    Getting this virus will strengthen the immune system, then we will survive next years version even better.
    Chris
    What if it doesn't, though? What if this works like lyme or lupus or any number of auto-immune disorders? What if this develops into something like COPD?

We're seeing indications that either people can get it a second time, hence no immunity was built up in the first place, or maybe they never got fully over it in the first place. Either way at least in some cases, it's not something you get and then get over with immunity for the next time.

That's one reason why I say this virus isn't following script. It doesn't just kill people and move on. It settles and sticks, and it doesn't move on--and hospitals are overloaded and that becomes the thread that unravels everything.

And what happens when the next wave comes? If everyone has been made susceptible with long-term lung damage, and the hospitals and economies are still reeling from the first wave, what happens then?

I don't know about U.K., but I think D.C. is going to crash and burn because they can't, or won't, get their act together. They are spending way too much energy fighting each other and trying make sure their "side" comes out on top instead of taking care of the country.

Those places that do come out better will be because they took strict measures and helped each other. It does not have to be health or the economy.
    With respect
    Some people are immune already not everyone exposed to this catches it.
    The cure may be worse than the disease.
    My opinion is and I may be proved wrong is.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342929

I keep coming back to -- the great majority recover from the virus in less than a month -- 14 days quoted.
    Most have mild symptoms.
    Its true people die.
    The media sell drama, thats what they do.
    Virus does not have to be invented, manufactured, they happen regularly at this time of year.
    This time fear has been fostered by media.

Just say that there had been little mention of it -- would there have been panic buying?
    Would hospitals be over run to the point of not coping?
    Would most people have said Ive got the flu -- I will take some lem sip/paracetamol and stay home for a fortnight?.
    How many would even have informed their Dr?
    Would the thought have been, this happens every year, I will self treat as usual, not Pleasant but I will get over it I always do?
    What really made this an emergency?

Im not saying that any flu should be disregarded but the disruption associated with this one is out of proportion.
    My son who has taken years to build his business has had to shut it down -- temporarily, he hopes - self employed, no other source of income.
    All my sons, three of them, are self employed -- no safety net.

Im just saying look at the situation in different ways.
    Fear is just a thought
    Be careful what you believe.
    Chris
    I don't disagree that most people get this and seem to get over it fine. But it doesn't take a majority of people getting ill to have more patients than hospitals can handle.

And yeah, the media will hype any drama so they can make money. But I don't think my local hospitals are asking for handmade masks because of the media. Our local doctors and nurses aren't on social media pleading for people to stay home and sharing stories of what's going on in their hospitals because of what the media says.

Also, I'm concerned about the reports of people who have lung damage even though they have no symptoms. People aren't immune to this virus in advance, not in the sense that they have antibodies. Many people might be able to fight it off and not get a deeper infection, but if their bodies are not producing the necessary antibodies, how does that look in the future? If the virus attacks and damages, and the body doesn't build up an immunity, I'm wondering how that might play into future events, particularly with future waves and mutations. The idea that this virus might make you more susceptible to future infections instead of giving you antibodies to fight it off is concerning to me.

So that's what I'm looking at.

Also, perhaps there are some discrepancies between where you are and where I am. When people get sick here, no matter what, they do not stay home from work for 2 weeks. Not even 1 week, not unless they are literally in the hospital. Even with a doctor's note, there are many people who are not allowed the time off. Too many people simply lose their jobs in any kind of health crisis.

I don't want anyone to lose their jobs, especially those who are self-employed and self-made. I am pissed that our government won't take actions to help people like your sons. But I'm equally pissed that people will be left in hallways to die because we didn't take steps to keep the hospitals from being overloaded.

The U.S. has bungled this from the start, and there are too many people who are still listening to the words that were spoken not really that long ago about how they didn't have to worry and how they didn't have to make any changes. They are still bungling this because they won't put teeth behind the guidelines. All the big-name "essential" stores are packed with no face masks and no one even attempting to keep the six-feet distance.

They're afraid of "shutting down the economy" but the half-hearted measures that they've done have only hurt the smaller businesses and the heart of our economy, which is the everyday person, the small business owners, the self-employed, NOT the stock market.

They could do better. But they're not.

I believe that strict mitigation measures are necessary. I don't believe that should mean that people's livelihoods are destroyed. I believe that we can do both.

I don't think we will, though, and that really angers me. So this last part was a bit of a vent. Nothing personal to you!

On a more general note, I don't have the time to watch YouTube much. I can read and skim much quicker, but if it's a video, those tend to get skipped for time's sake. Also, a lot of the comments on this thread seem to be at a level that I'm not interested in. It's like talking to my engineer husband--I think he makes things way more complicated than they need to be. No offense to anyone! I just feel like the conversation has kinda gone in a direction where I don't have much to offer. But I felt like your points were worth dialoguing with, Chris, as though maybe I could offer a different perspective without spending too much time at the computer (which I totally failed at LOL).
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

greybeard (30th March 2020), helium (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), silvanelf (30th March 2020), Sophocles (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2824
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

For anyone bored in lockdown here is a great project.

'How To Make Your Own Coronavirus Puppet'

https://www.facebook.com/37313879595...d1wnE&d=w&vh=e
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 30th March 2020 at 19:34.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2825
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 times in 207 posts

This is a german guy Billy Six who was in a hospital in Germany where (according the media) are a lot of corona victims, but inside the hospital there’s nothing that looks like what the media is reporting.
    maybe someone can download this, couse youtube is constantly removing this.

https://youtu.be/ZptgHmFTam8

Edit: maybe someone in Germany can confirm this (if its real or fake)
    Last edited by Dick; 30th March 2020 at 19:47.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Basho (30th March 2020), Elainie (30th March 2020), Iloveyou (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), silvanelf (30th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2826
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Onowah,
    thank you so much for this link. You have some of the finest knowledge and awareness I have seen here on Avalon!! Blessings to you for sharing your wisdom!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Futures For This Post:

Tintin (31st March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2827
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    This is a german guy Billy Six who was in a hospital in Germany where (according the media) are a lot of corona victims, but inside the hospital there’s nothing that looks like what the media is reporting.

Avalon member Michi from Germany posted that video - just the link - on the contrarian thread (≠205). I suppose he considers it to be real. I’m from the neighbouring German-speaking country and I know Berlin. I‘d say the video is 100% genuine.

00:00 Billy Six in Virchow Hospital, Berlin
    02:25 Prof. Matteo Bassetti, Genoa
    02:50 Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg
    04:50 Dr. Claus Köhnlein, co-author: Virus Mania
    07:35 Prof. Karin Mölling, Virologist
    08:20 Dr. Marc Fiddike, GP
    09:40 Billy Six
    10:30 Dr. Jaroslav Belsky, GP, molecular biologic lab, dentist,
    19:20 Billy Six in Charite Hospital, Berlin
    39:00 Billy Six at Berlin Fair Halls, no preparation for emergency clinic
    39:20 Billy Six at Red Cross Hospital Berlin, zero intensive care patients

Edit: Billy Six/Wikipedia just for a first glance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Six
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 30th March 2020 at 21:34.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Basho (30th March 2020), Dick (30th March 2020), Elainie (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), silvanelf (30th March 2020), sllim11 (30th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2828
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Green Futures (here)
    Dear Onowah,
    thank you so much for this link. You have some of the finest knowledge and awareness I have seen here on Avalon!! Blessings to you for sharing your wisdom!
    Green Futures
    Which link are you speaking of?
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

17. Link to Post #2829
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Bruce Aylward's interview has been described as emblematic of China's influence over international organizations by Gordon G. Chang. Aylward's biography was removed from the WHO's leadership webpage directly following this interview. (wikipedia)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

19. Link to Post #2830
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Sorry to beat a dead horse (no offense intended to Dead Horses, who indeed get sick and die) but here's yet another salvo by the dogged Rappoport tossed toward the Tests, The Tests, The Tests...

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...gnostic-tests/

If he and others are right about this, the #'s we're being given and that are being posted -- how reliable can they be? How based in actual Science can they be?
    Corona: Creating the Illusion of a Pandemic Through Diagnostic Tests -- Mar 30 by Jon Rappoport

Thanks for posting this Caliban. Yes, Jon Rappaport uses the information that comes directly from the WHO & CDC that reveals that the testing (and therefore the so-called "pandemic") is a fraud.

We already know tens of thousands of people die from viruses every year just in the US. That's life and more a result of people with weakened immune systems from crappy diet and lifestyle.

What is happening is worse than a bad virus--It's a global New World Order "lockdown" usurpation of freedom and the sovereignty of people. It may not be their final chapter--It may be a test run.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 30th March 2020 at 20:53.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Caliban (30th March 2020), greybeard (31st March 2020), Holly Lindin (2nd April 2020), Iloveyou (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2831
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

If necessary keep the vulnerable at home -- target the help on them.
    let the rest of us go on buisness as usual.
    Getting this virus will strengthen the immune system, then we will survive next years version even better.
    Chris
    What if it doesn't, though? What if this works like lyme or lupus or any number of auto-immune disorders? What if this develops into something like COPD?

We're seeing indications that either people can get it a second time, hence no immunity was built up in the first place, or maybe they never got fully over it in the first place. Either way at least in some cases, it's not something you get and then get over with immunity for the next time.

That's one reason why I say this virus isn't following script. It doesn't just kill people and move on. It settles and sticks, and it doesn't move on--and hospitals are overloaded and that becomes the thread that unravels everything.

And what happens when the next wave comes? If everyone has been made susceptible with long-term lung damage, and the hospitals and economies are still reeling from the first wave, what happens then?

I don't know about U.K., but I think D.C. is going to crash and burn because they can't, or won't, get their act together. They are spending way too much energy fighting each other and trying make sure their "side" comes out on top instead of taking care of the country.

Those places that do come out better will be because they took strict measures and helped each other. It does not have to be health or the economy.
    With respect
    Some people are immune already not everyone exposed to this catches it.
    The cure may be worse than the disease.
    My opinion is and I may be proved wrong is.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342929

I keep coming back to -- the great majority recover from the virus in less than a month -- 14 days quoted.
    Most have mild symptoms.
    Its true people die.
    The media sell drama, thats what they do.
    Virus does not have to be invented, manufactured, they happen regularly at this time of year.
    This time fear has been fostered by media.

Just say that there had been little mention of it -- would there have been panic buying?
    Would hospitals be over run to the point of not coping?
    Would most people have said Ive got the flu -- I will take some lem sip/paracetamol and stay home for a fortnight?.
    How many would even have informed their Dr?
    Would the thought have been, this happens every year, I will self treat as usual, not Pleasant but I will get over it I always do?
    What really made this an emergency?

Im not saying that any flu should be disregarded but the disruption associated with this one is out of proportion.
    My son who has taken years to build his business has had to shut it down -- temporarily, he hopes - self employed, no other source of income.
    All my sons, three of them, are self employed -- no safety net.

Im just saying look at the situation in different ways.
    Fear is just a thought
    Be careful what you believe.
    Chris
    I don't disagree that most people get this and seem to get over it fine. But it doesn't take a majority of people getting ill to have more patients than hospitals can handle.

And yeah, the media will hype any drama so they can make money. But I don't think my local hospitals are asking for handmade masks because of the media. Our local doctors and nurses aren't on social media pleading for people to stay home and sharing stories of what's going on in their hospitals because of what the media says.

Also, I'm concerned about the reports of people who have lung damage even though they have no symptoms. People aren't immune to this virus in advance, not in the sense that they have antibodies. Many people might be able to fight it off and not get a deeper infection, but if their bodies are not producing the necessary antibodies, how does that look in the future? If the virus attacks and damages, and the body doesn't build up an immunity, I'm wondering how that might play into future events, particularly with future waves and mutations. The idea that this virus might make you more susceptible to future infections instead of giving you antibodies to fight it off is concerning to me.

So that's what I'm looking at.

Also, perhaps there are some discrepancies between where you are and where I am. When people get sick here, no matter what, they do not stay home from work for 2 weeks. Not even 1 week, not unless they are literally in the hospital. Even with a doctor's note, there are many people who are not allowed the time off. Too many people simply lose their jobs in any kind of health crisis.

I don't want anyone to lose their jobs, especially those who are self-employed and self-made. I am pissed that our government won't take actions to help people like your sons. But I'm equally pissed that people will be left in hallways to die because we didn't take steps to keep the hospitals from being overloaded.

The U.S. has bungled this from the start, and there are too many people who are still listening to the words that were spoken not really that long ago about how they didn't have to worry and how they didn't have to make any changes. They are still bungling this because they won't put teeth behind the guidelines. All the big-name "essential" stores are packed with no face masks and no one even attempting to keep the six-feet distance.

They're afraid of "shutting down the economy" but the half-hearted measures that they've done have only hurt the smaller businesses and the heart of our economy, which is the everyday person, the small business owners, the self-employed, NOT the stock market.

They could do better. But they're not.

I believe that strict mitigation measures are necessary. I don't believe that should mean that people's livelihoods are destroyed. I believe that we can do both.

I don't think we will, though, and that really angers me. So this last part was a bit of a vent. Nothing personal to you!

On a more general note, I don't have the time to watch YouTube much. I can read and skim much quicker, but if it's a video, those tend to get skipped for time's sake. Also, a lot of the comments on this thread seem to be at a level that I'm not interested in. It's like talking to my engineer husband--I think he makes things way more complicated than they need to be. No offense to anyone! I just feel like the conversation has kinda gone in a direction where I don't have much to offer. But I felt like your points were worth dialoguing with, Chris, as though maybe I could offer a different perspective without spending too much time at the computer (which I totally failed at LOL).
    Rainsong:

Your time spent keyboarding was not in vain. Your detailed comments are a fresh breeze in the stuffy conspiracy laden air I've found here lately. Thank you.

People aren't immune to this virus in advance, not in the sense that they have antibodies. Many people might be able to fight it off and not get a deeper infection, but if their bodies are not producing the necessary antibodies, how does that look in the future?
    Fact is, antibodies ARE produced and can be detected. The blood tests coming to the UK test for both antigens and antibodies. So you can know if you've been infected in the past, and if you're a potential asymptomatic spreader at the time of the test. If this isn't darned valuable info, then beam me up Scotty ^^^^^

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...antibody-kits/

Question is, why don't we have this test in the US? If the conspiracists really got their heads together we might have plausible, actionable answers to this question. Back in my younger days we had investigative reporters who would have been all over this question.

Determining who is spreading without symptoms is the key to making sensible laws and regulations that fix the problem instead of making it worse through ignorance or maleficence. And yes, masks and gloves are necessary.

Who in their right mind would deny the necessity for masks and testing?

These are the masks I purchased in January. They are made from materials that kill bacteria and viruses on contact, so you can use the mask up to 28 days. They are designed to be worn 12 hours a day. They seal. They were approved by the FDA in the US, but shortly after I made my purchase I discovered that the Canadian manufacturer put a note on their website, 'currently not available in the US.' Go figure.

http://www.nexeramed.com/cfiles/products_defender.php

But those Canadian N99 SpectraShield masks are probaby not available anywhere now since the Canandians sent their manufacturing of the masks to China. The special antimicrobial treatment is available through the US patent holder:

http://www.fosspm.com/technology/fosshield.php

Try to convince me that a country like the US cannot grab this technology and put it into a mask for doctors and first-responders, then into the hands of the entire population without delay? This is not rocket science. The same for the blood tests. The UK government seeded the funding for that blood test and they received timely results. It wasn't even that expensive to engineer.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Elainie (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th March 2020), silvanelf (30th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2832
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

https://seed305.bitchute.com/weBLW8e...eGUIBPVleu.mp4

Independent German reporter gives his view on corona virus situation in Germany. German language with English subtitles.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Elainie (30th March 2020), Icare (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2833
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by vizon (here)
    The confusion about this all has pushed me to the point where I am no longer interested in being connected to the internet any longer. I am just going focus on my immediate situation, in my home, with my family. This is all driving everyone mad, and maybe that's the point of it all.

Vizon:

I’m in total agreement with you.

We started ‘The Coming Psycho-Social Transition’ thread to help bring focus onto where we wish to go from here, and how we will get there. That thread doesn’t seem too popular. Maybe because it requires more than superficial thought and referrals to OMG-what-if links. I hope to post to it again soon if it doesn’t get absorbed into the OVERMIND.

If you’d like to add to the conversation on the CPST thread, please do. You would be welcome there. Any pertinent topic that fits that thread is welcome. I have to admit that perhaps the topic is a bit ahead of it’s time, though.

We all wanted that thread to be a place of reasonable sanity. I've tried my best. Take a look. But give it a chance. The first page doesn't really set the tone yet . . .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ial-transition
    Last edited by helium; 30th March 2020 at 21:31. Reason: typo

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Sadieblue (31st March 2020), silvanelf (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020), vizon (30th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2834
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Below is summary of this video:
    • Asymptomatic speaders responsible for the majority of new cases
    • The WHO continues to pump out inexplicably bad communications and ought to be defunded
    • 86% of COVID-19 cases remain undocumented, which implies countries need to get 11% of population infected to achieve herd immunity, or 35 million for the US
    • Everyone shoud wear a mask to 1) stop symptomatic and asymptomatic spreaders 2) help us not touch our faces 3) contract the infection in small doses

Quote Universal mask-wearing is the most overlooked COVID-19 lifesaver
    😷
    Western countries are experiencing higher rates of COVID-19 infections compared to Asian countries because of the West's aversion to wearing masks.
    We need universal mask-wearing to aid in lowering COVID-19's virality.

Let's promote mask-wearing culture to lower COVID-19 infections.
    Anything that prevents aerosolized viruses from being transmitted person-to-person will lower COVID-19's infection rate 5.

Wear a mask when outside of your home to avoid lingering aerosolized virus droplets3.
    N95 masks are better than surgical masks, but anything that prevents breathing in moisture partials with viruses helps. 4
    We need hard data that show a direct effect of a strong mask-wearing culture to lower COVID-19 virality. We only have anecdotal research at this point.
    Going in public without a mask in a pandemic is like riding a motorcycle without a helmet. You don't look cool. People see you and think you don't value your life.
    Promote research that shows the benefits of wearing masks. Research
    Start promoting universal masks-wearing at the local level. Encourage your neighbors, apartment building, and city government to wear masks.
    Here is the problem. It was not but 30 days ago that the CDC advised the public that masks provided no protection against contracting the disease and specifically advised people to stop procuring them. What? Of course any thinking person knew that advice was bullocks, but the majority of the masses, who trust authority, obediently parroted the program and mocked those who 1) wore a mask to protect themselves or 2) sought to procure masks to protect themselves. Now the same public is being advised the opposite.

The main take away? Don't trust the CDC...

Those who lack the critical thinking skills to protect themselves and who instead look to technocrats and authority figures and medical experts to guide their thinking processes during this crisis are falling by the day further and further into a state of learned helplessness.
    Last edited by T Smith; 30th March 2020 at 22:59.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Basho (30th March 2020), helium (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), mountain_jim (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2835
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Coronavirus: Scientists suggest theory that COVID-19 has lived inside humans for years
    Rob Waugh
    https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...174855747.html

Scientists are still investigating the origin of the COVID-19 virus which has paralysed huge areas of the planet - but one theory suggests it isn’t as new as we think.

A study recently published in Nature highlighted the fact that the virus is definitely not man-made, and is the product of natural evolution.

But ScienceAlert reports it also suggests a scenario where the virus has been circulating undetected for some time, possibly years.
    Latest coronavirus news, updates and advice
    Live: Follow all the latest updates from the UK and around the world
    Fact-checker: The number of COVID-19 cases in your local area
    6 charts and maps that explain how COVID-19 is spreading

The researchers wrote: "It is possible that a progenitor of SARS-CoV-2 jumped into humans,” and acquired new features “during undetected human-to-human transmission”.

"Once acquired, these adaptations would enable the pandemic to take off and produce a sufficiently large cluster of cases to trigger the surveillance system that detected it."

Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people, the World Health Organisation (WHO) says.

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (Sars).

Read more: Coronavirus shows how vulnerable societies are, says Greta Thunberg

The researchers suggest that it’s possible the virus could have “jumped” into humans many times, writing: “Sufficient opportunity could have arisen if there had been many prior zoonotic events that produced short chains of human-to-human transmission over an extended period.”

Note More on the link
    https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...174855747.html
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caliban (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2836
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Right, for sure.

If I may, I'll take advantage of this reply just to emphasize that if anyone reading this is unaware enough to not know what my position is about all this (or hasn't taken the trouble to read my many posts), on record here I don't trust Tedros, the WHO, the CDC (or the Chinese Communist Party!) further than I could throw a truck full of ventilators.

And, on record here again, I'll say Trump has done an appalling job of handling this. While this wasn't the subject of your post, and Trump isn't mentioned ever by Chris Martenson in any context, he just seems totally out of his depth: by all evidence, very unaware of all the real-world problems on his watch.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st March 2020), Elainie (30th March 2020), Inaiá (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (31st March 2020), Sophocles (31st March 2020), T Smith (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020), Yoda (31st March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2837
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

None of have to be fighting each other over this.

We all saw the events of 9/11 kill 3,000 people, in front of our eyes. To this day we all, or at least most of us with a couple of brain cells on active duty ( as David Icke would say ) recognise it as a "false flag" stunt by the worst people on earth to further their awful agenda.

In our rear view mirror, we will do likewise with this pandemic, I have no doubt.

My focus is on making sure they don't get the result they want. What is your focus on?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Caliban (30th March 2020), greybeard (31st March 2020), happyuk (30th March 2020), Holly Lindin (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), leavesoftrees (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2838
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Right, for sure.

If I may, I'll take advantage of this reply just to emphasize that if anyone reading this is unaware enough to not know what my position is about all this (or hasn't taken the trouble to read my many posts), on record here I don't trust Tedros, the WHO, the CDC (or the Chinese Communist Party!) further than I could throw a truck full of ventilators.

And, on record here again, I'll say Trump has done an appalling job of handling this. While this wasn't the subject of your post, and Trump isn't mentioned ever by Chris Martenson in any context, he just seems totally out of his depth: by all evidence, very unaware of all the real-world problems on his watch.
    Trump is relying in “experts”. That’s his primary mistake and dilemma. But, we are all programmed to defer to experts. That can be fine if, and only if, they are qualified to give an opinion, and if, and only if, their opinions are reliable and not junk science. How is Trump, or anyone else, to know real science, with no agenda, from junk science with an agenda? If your not a qualified expert that’s our dilemma. Follow your gut and intuition.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Basho (30th March 2020), DeeMetrios (31st March 2020), Phoenix (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), T Smith (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

37. Link to Post #2839
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Dick (here)

Along this same theme: My sister in law is a nurse, now in management after 20 or so years on the frontlines of treatment, working for a major New Mexico healthcare provider. Our Democrat governor, Michelle Lujan Grisham, wasted no time shutting down New Mexico by issuing a series of unconstitutional executive orders requiring us all to self isolate or self quarantine and unleashing law enforcement and the judiciary against non-compliant citizens. Yet, according to my sister in law there is nothing going on in New Mexico from a healthcare perspective that warrants the governor’s action. That is my personal observation too.

Last I checked a few days ago there were about 136 suspected cases of Covid 19, of which 13 may have been established to the satisfaction of some by testing, and 1 death. The death was of a man over 70 with multiple comorbidities
    Last edited by Satori; 30th March 2020 at 22:06.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Basho (31st March 2020), Caliban (30th March 2020), DeeMetrios (31st March 2020), Dick (31st March 2020), Goba (1st April 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), Phoenix (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), silvanelf (31st March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), T Smith (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

39. Link to Post #2840
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Here's an excellent, short discussion between George Galloway and Dr John Campbell.

John Campbell is utterly mainstream, while George Galloway is quite the opposite. But the conversation goes perfectly.

Notes!
    • For non-British viewers, George Galloway is like a low-key Scottish equivalent of Alex Jones. I hold him in high respect. The difference is that he's not quite so crazed, and is an extremely good interviewer. He actually listens, is focused, and doesn't interrupt.
    • Short is good. This video is just 18 minutes, but covers a great deal of ground. I confess I'm increasingly impatient with 1 or 2 hour videos about this in which the host seems to be unaware that many viewers, though keenly interested, are overwhelmed with information sources right now and really appreciate having everything as concise as possible. (That works on the forum, too!)

40. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (30th March 2020), avid (30th March 2020), Billy (31st March 2020), Caliban (30th March 2020), Cognitive Dissident (31st March 2020), David Trd1 (31st March 2020), Dorjezigzag (31st March 2020), Elainie (30th March 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th March 2020), Franny (30th March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Isserley (30th March 2020), leavesoftrees (31st March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (31st March 2020), Satori (30th March 2020), silvanelf (31st March 2020), Sophocles (31st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (31st March 2020), Tam (31st March 2020), thepainterdoug (31st March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020), Yoda (31st March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 142 of 154 FirstFirst 1 42 92 132 142 152 154 LastLast