Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Source--
    https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/202...-war-on-china/

Israel commits suicide by declaring war on China
    By Benjamin Fulford
    February 10, 2020

The battle to liberate planet Earth is reaching a dangerous stage as the Khazarian mafia uses bioweapons to try and start a war between the United States and China. However, this plan is backfiring because both the Chinese and the white hats in the military-industrial complex know exactly who is behind the bioweapon attacks on China and now Africa.
    https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/07/benu...nigerian-govt/

P3 Freemason sources say Israeli Crime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu is leading the latest attempt to start World War III and kill off 90% of humanity. Pentagon sources, while not naming Netanyahu in particular, also point the finger at the government of Israel. If the Israelis wish to avoid collective punishment, they need to hand Netanyahu and his mass-murdering accomplices over to the Chinese for interrogation, CIA sources say.

In a sign that total war has now been declared on the Khazarian Mafia, both Pentagon and Asian secret society sources have gone silent. Multiple attempts to confirm independently what is going on in China for example, were met with “radio silence.” One regular Pentagon source says, “Other than former Joint Chiefs of Staff chair Joe Dunford, who now sits on the board of Lockheed, there is no intel and this may continue for a while.”

There is also an unprecedented campaign of censorship going on regarding the bioweapon attack on China. For example, the following paragraph was deleted from a Hong Kong-based news site: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China has officially demanded that the United States explain why biohazard containers were found buried in the evacuated consulate general in Wuhan. The PRC security forces cordoned off other U.S. diplomatic missions in the country.”

Only the censored version of the article missing this text can now be seen at:
    https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/russian-s...abotage-china/

Also last week, the Indian scientists who reported they had found HIV viruses artificially inserted into the new coronavirus infecting China were threatened with death by Mossad agents and forced to retract their paper, according to Mossad sources. Apparently somebody powerful in Israel is desperate to cover up the fact this was a bioweapon attack on China.

Of course, the world is not buying the story that this is a naturally occurring coronavirus. The Muslims know what is going on, as do the Russians and the Indians. So does everybody else, except a shrinking group of brainwashed sheeple in the West.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Ar...t-China-617021
    https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/russian-s...abotage-china/

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/coro...gative-2177537

No matter what though, the U.S. and China are not going to be fooled into going to war with each other. This can be seen, for example, in an official Xinhua news report about a call Chinese President Xi Jinping had with U.S. President Donald Trump that was requested by the U.S. side. Trump said, “The United States fully supports China’s fight against the novel coronavirus epidemic, and is willing to send experts to China and offer assistance in various other forms.”
    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/202..._138763551.htm

In fact, Trump informed the Chinese that the U.S. had arrested three individuals in connection with the bioweapon attack on China, including 60-year old Dr. Charles Lieber, Harvard University Chairman of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology.

Robert David Steele, formerly of the U.S. Marines and the CIA, last week sent the following message to the Chinese about Lieber:

Weak signals are emerging that Wuhan was an act of war by Israel against China, using a double-agent, Dr. Charle Lieber, (who is Jewish and therefore especially susceptible to Zionist influence if not control) whose top student from China was embedded at Wuhan University of Technology where he was also a “Strategic Scientist.”

We are also hearing that this could have been an insider trading double-play like 9/11, also done by the Zionists. Who benefited in the City of London, Wall Street, and Hong Kong and Tokyo stock exchanges?
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harva...-china-related

In what may have been a retaliatory attack, HIV expert Dr. Frank Plummer who was “recognized for leadership roles in the Sars, H1N1 flu and Ebola epidemics,” died suddenly on February 4th.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51317386

However, there may be an even more sinister aspect to the attack on China that is related to a rogue artificial intelligence. Just before the virus outbreak in Wuhan, the city installed 10,000…

…5G base stations. As we have reported before, 5G technology was experimented with in South Africa for mass mind control. In other words, the entire situation in Wuhan may be an experiment in mass mind control using the epidemic as a pretext.
    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._138517734.htm

Here is what a Mossad source had to report:

“As for the Nipah virus, aka coronavirus, you have all the latest intel. China is finished. This is looking more and more like a culling of up to half of China’s population. It has been done before as confirmed by high ranking Chinese government officials and history.”

A CIA source described the situation this way:

“Remember years ago you hardly heard anything about what went on in China. It was only because they started big factories, making junk for the USA, that we started hearing about what went on there. Still much the same today…still a military-style rule of the people. Nothing has changed since Chairman Mao. It just became more modern and let the people think they have freedom.”

One way to see if we are dealing with a situation caused by a rogue AI is to determine the origin of the now-viral picture showing the similarities between the fictitious Umbrella Corporation of the Resident Evil games and movies, and a Shanghai (not Wuhan as we mistakenly reported last week) based “Bao Hu San” (Chinese for umbrella) biotech corporation.

What needs to be determined now is if the Chinese company is real or if this is just digital mind manipulation. If the company is real, the next thing to investigate is who financed it. It’s a good bet the trail will lead to the Mega group of Zionist oligarchs.
    https://judas.watch/The_Mega_Group

These people are also pushing for complete financial control by eliminating cash. For example, here in Japan financial incentives like 2% discounts are being offered to get people to stop using cash. That, dear readers, is the mark of the beast. This beast is probably the collective intelligence or group mind of the Zionist oligarchs and their financial and information computer networks.

So the question is…what is the purpose of what appears to be a combination 5G and bioweapon attack on Wuhan?

Part of the answer is that the Chinese are being punished for refusing to pay tribute to the Zionists by handing over their foreign exchange earnings. This means economic, biological and psychological warfare on China.

However, Evans-Pritchard of the Telegraph believes we are facing a black swan event that will undo the financial markets. He says:

“The workshop of the world is closed. China is on a total-war footing. The Communist Party has evoked the ‘spirit of 1937’ and mobilized all the instruments of its totalitarian surveillance system to fight both the coronavirus and the truth. Make GDP forecasts if you dare.

As of this week two-thirds of the Chinese economy remains shut down. More than 80% of its manufacturing industry is closed, rising to 90% for exporters.

The Chinese economy is 17% of the world economy and deeply integrated into international supply chains. It was just 4.5% of world GDP during the SARS epidemic 2003, which some like to use as a reassuring template. You cannot shut down China for long these days without shutting down the world…”
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...aign=DM1193827

The situation is already so drastic that the Baltic Dry Index, the cost of shipping, has become negative.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/i...?itok=5hrHqfMQ

In other words, world trade is so bad that shippers will pay you money to transport goods on their ships. Prices for commodities like copper and oil are also plunging as world trade seizes up. Yet somehow, stock markets keep reaching new record highs. Something is about to break. If we take an optimistic viewpoint, maybe the good guys are staging a planned implosion of the Oligarch’s financial control grid. Time will tell and fairly soon.

In any case, the Zionist oligarchs are apparently planning to move their production out of China and into Indonesia. Here is what a Southeast Asian based CIA source had to say:

“I have been watching how Bloomberg News has been promoting Indonesia for the last 6 to 9 months. Almost daily there is a story of interest regarding Indonesia and the government. We have discussed this a few times already. This looks like the reason for pumping Indonesia to the forefront.” https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-billion-sales

“Jokowi wants Indonesia to transform from a supplier of raw materials to a manufacturing powerhouse and take over from China. The timing is perfect. Of course, this is NOT just a very big coincidence.”

My advice to the Indonesians is to think of the promise of big investments from Khazarian oligarchs as being like a free taste of heroin from your dealer. It feels good at first, but as you can see from what is going on with China, it will eventually ruin your life.

With Asian secret societies on the warpath, being a Zionist oligarch is now probably one of the most hazardous occupations on earth.

We conclude with a few odd bits of raw intel that came our way.

MI6 sources proposed that the Queen of England has selected Princess Anne, her second child, and only daughter, to take her place as the next “Queen of England.” Of course, Charles is livid. Upon checking with my sources, a British royal said Princess Anne would only serve as regent to his Imperial Majesty George VII.

Another tidbit about the U.S. election came from a Mossad contact in New York:

South Bend Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who the Democrats want for their presidential candidate, (after cheating Bernie Sanders via vote manipulation) publicly announced in 2015 that he is gay. The majority of his financing is coming from the inner circle of Bibi Netanyahu. He is the flavor of the month for the Khazarian mafia at this stage of the 2020 presidential saga in the U.S.

Lastly, according to FSB sources, even though Russia’s government has declared its border with China closed, “In reality truck drivers are going to China and back because no business wants to lose profits.”

Source--

Benjamin Fulford's website:
    https://benjaminfulford.net/

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (13th February 2020), DeeMetrios (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (13th February 2020), Sunny (14th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #662
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    Source--

By Benjamin Fulford
    February 10, 2020

Anything Fulford says, about anything at all, can be taken with a very large dose of salt.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th February 2020), bluestflame (13th February 2020), DeeMetrios (14th February 2020), Dick (14th February 2020), George (14th February 2020), James Newell (14th February 2020), justntime2learn (13th February 2020), leavesoftrees (14th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2020), mountain_jim (14th February 2020), muxfolder (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (13th February 2020), Salv8tion (13th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), Soda (14th February 2020), Sophocles (13th February 2020), Sunny (14th February 2020), thepainterdoug (13th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020), vizon (13th February 2020), wondering (13th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #663
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Source--

By Benjamin Fulford
    February 10, 2020

Anything Fulford says, about anything at all, can be taken with a very large dose of salt.
    1000%

I've been lurking on Project Avalon (and previously Project Camelot) for 9-10 years and none of what he says ever comes to fruition.
    Last edited by vizon; 13th February 2020 at 18:44.

6. Link to Post #664
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    No ! TCM can not cure coronavirus, TCM business in China is very similar to western big pharmacy, they claimed it's a alternative way to cured everything, but it never work out, it's just poor people's placebo.

Why Chinese gov promoted TCM, it's just because the state owned medical insurance can not afford the cost of medicine. Plus most of the TCM companies owned by the government relatives.

I really want to keep an open mind on this subject, but no, not TCM !

I am not saying that TCM is all junks, but hey it mixed with many crazy theories such as.........eat bat meat to cure coughing, i am not making this up.
    Well, you can keep western medicine and I'll keep TCM. I know it works, I have been using it for the last six years. Like any other tool, you have to know how to use it. I don't eat bat, I prefer herbs and roots, they do the job. Check Reseachgate, purdue.edu, ncbi and other scientific publications; a lot of chinese herbs have been studied by western researchers and have found new applications.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (13th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (13th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), Sunny (14th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020), wondering (13th February 2020)

8. Link to Post #665
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Chris Martensen update Feb 12

Coronavirus Threat Greatest In Cities & Other Densely-Populated Environments

Interesting comment by 'Dan' found below the video.

Quote 4th CONCLUSION point answer: I've been living in China for nearly 12 years now and my wife is from Wuhan. Chris, have you been to China? This is not a very difficult "mystery", as to why this virus would spread so much compared to environments in more civilized countries.

Peoples' hygiene habits here are horrible: food sharing (there was a 40,000 person buffet in Wuhan at the onset of the epidemic this pas January - which wasn't reported at the time) hacking & spitting everywhere (including the classy nose projectile spit), public urination, supermarket workers not wearing gloves or masks (and I've seen on many occasions them nose spitting and even when preparing meats - wiping their noses and mouths with their sleeves along with smoking etc.) Plus, roughly 95% of so-called "modern" hospitals here don't have soap to wash hands, let alone hot water faucets.

Last year, I was stuck for one week in a 2nd-tier hospital in Wuhan when my 1 year old son had bronchiolitis. Same situation in that hospital about no soap or hot water. Even worse, some nurses were using their BARE HANDS to hold and cover babies' mouths when preparing the IV drip spot on their foreheads. (I had to explain to them that that was NOT hygienic and VERY DANGEROUS). In addition, people were SMOKING right next to the ward where my son was located in (patients with lung problems!); as this happened on several occasions,

I gave them HELL and a bloody EARFULL at the nurses desk and even at the doctor's office on more than one occasion and asked them if they were running a bar or a hospital. Told them it was completely unacceptable. Only one security guard was sympathetic to my case. The same **** didn't stop in the following days. Kids in school don't learn much about personal hygiene and litter EVERYWHERE (I need to teach and/or scold them on a daily basis). Having been to Wuhan many times, I have always said that it is the primary breeding ground for the spread of disease. If you were to hand-pick a place in China were to release a superbug it would be Wuhan, hands down.

So, if you have any more doubts let me know and I can enlighten you even more on the REAL situation on Chinese soil. Sad, but that's the way it is and always will be as long as this evil CCP regime remains in power. After this particular outbreak, expect NOTHING to change and LESSONS TO NOT BE LEARNED. Sad, but that's the way it is unfortunately. Sorry to be so negative, but I cannot sugarcoat any of this!
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th February 2020), Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (13th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (13th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th February 2020), Sophocles (13th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

10. Link to Post #666
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (13th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (13th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

12. Link to Post #667
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Another good interview with Francis Boyle and AJ. He made good points: Get an independent investigation board made up of people that don't feed at the pharma bio drug feeder. The Health Dept head of US is of course a big pharma guy. And Wuhan virus appears to be at least 24 days not 2 weeks for an incubation period. Boy they put some thought in this bio weapon.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e445c62fe51eb001e8c55d9

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th February 2020 at 23:24. Reason: embedded the video

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), justntime2learn (13th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Philippe (13th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Sunny (14th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

14. Link to Post #668
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Source--

By Benjamin Fulford
    February 10, 2020

Yeah, I think that applies to the whole alternative news community. There are many others I used to follow and one by one they joined the dose of salt list.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), justntime2learn (13th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

16. Link to Post #669
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Another good interview with Francis Boyle and AJ. He made good points: Get an independent investigation board made up of people that don't feed at the pharma bio drug feeder. The Health Dept head of US is of course a big pharma guy. And Wuhan virus appears to be at least 24 days not 2 weeks for an incubation period. Boy they put some thought in this bio weapon.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e445c62fe51eb001e8c55d9
    WAW . Nazi biowarfare technology. Million dollar industry. Create the virus and the vaccine.
    This has to go wrong somewhere. Whatever it is that is happening in China, this industry will get the recoil in its ugly face.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), James Newell (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

18. Link to Post #670
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Clips from inside locked down cities in China (22:05)

Part 1-6 can be found here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqE...HOcJsOQ/videos

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), DeeMetrios (14th February 2020), Franny (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Tintin (15th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

20. Link to Post #671
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Fulford reminds me of a psychic seer who makes predictions for the coming year. Those that happen like earthquakes and hurricanes etc, they then say, what did I tell you?? And the rest that doesn't come true, no one remembers, and so no one calls them out for. on we go.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), DeeMetrios (14th February 2020), Gracy (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), Soda (14th February 2020), Tintin (15th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

22. Link to Post #672
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Even Your Common Cold is a Coronavirus

Some coronaviruses cause the common cold while others originating in bats, camels and other animals have evolved into more severe illnesses such as SARS — severe acute respiratory syndrome — or MERS — Middle East respiratory syndrome and even the newly identified Wuhan coronavirus.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), Tintin (15th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

24. Link to Post #673
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...eadly-covid-19

Sudden Militarization Of Wuhan's P4 Lab Raises New Questions About The Origin Of The Deadly Covid-19 Virus
    Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
    by Tyler Durden
    Thu, 02/13/2020 - 09:11
    The reported militarization of Wuhan's P4 Lab has raised new questions about the origin of the Covid-19 virus and the apparent cover-up that has occurred since it was first made public.

Following the removal of the most senior health officials in Wuhan yesterday, Chinese State Media has just reported that Chen Wei, China's chief biochemical weapon defense expert, is now to be stationed in Wuhan to lead the efforts to overcome the deadly, pneumonia-like pathogen.

According to the PLA Daily report, Chen Wei holds the rank of major general, and along with reports that Chinese troops have started to "assist", it strongly suggests that the PLA has taken control of the situation.

As Epoch Times reports, before this latest report, Chen’s military rank and specialization was not widely known. She was first interviewed on Jan. 30 by the state-run China Science Daily. In a second interview the next day, she predicted that the outbreak in Wuhan would let up over the next few days, but could worsen again soon...

“We need to prepare for the worst-case scenario, find the best solutions, and be ready to fight the longest battle,” she said.

Amid constant propaganda from CCP officials, and widespread censorship, many - including US Senator Tom Cotton - have wondered if the virus was bio-engineered, and was ‘leaked’ from the lab (which just happens to be located at the epicenter ofg the virus).

The militarization, and bringing in of China's foremost bio-weapons expert raises the question once again of whether the Wuhan Strain of coronavirus (Covid-19) is the result of naturally emergent mutations against the possibility that it may be a bio-engineered strain meant for defensive immunotherapy protocols that was released into the public, most likely by accident since China’s rate of occupational accidents is about ten-times higher than America’s, and some twenty-times more than Europe’s – the only other regions with high-level virology labs.

A new report - a product of a collaboration between a retired professional scientist with 30 years of experience in genomic sequencing and analysis who helped design several ubiquitous bioinformatic software tools, and a former NSA counterterrorism analyst - suggests that this possible mistake may have been precipitated by the need to quickly finish research that was being rushed for John Hopkin’s Event 201 which was held this past October and meant to gameplan the containment of a global pandemic. Research may also have been hurried due to deadlines before the impending Chinese New Year – the timing of these events point to increased human error, not a globalist conspiracy.

Beijing has had four known accidental leaks of the SARS virus in recent years, so there is absolutely no reason to assume that this strain of coronavirus from Wuhan didn’t accidentally leak out as well.

Given that this outbreak was said to begin in late December when most bat species in the region are hibernating and the Chinese horseshoe bat’s habitat covers an enormous swath of the region containing scores of cities and hundreds of millions people to begin with, the fact that this Wuhan Strain of coronavirus, denoted as Covid-19, emerged in close proximity to the only BSL-4 virology lab in China, now notoriously located in Wuhan, which in turn was staffed with at least two Chinese scientists – Zhengli Shi and Xing-Yi Ge (both virologists who had previously worked at an American lab which already bio-engineered an incredibly virulent strain of bat coronavirus) – the accidental release of a bio-engineered virus meant for defensive immunotherapy research from Wuhan’s virology lab cannot be automatically discounted, especially when the Wuhan Strain’s unnatural genomic signals are considered.

Zhengli Shi notably co-authored a controversial paper in 2015 which describes the creation of a new virus by combining a coronavirus found in Chinese horseshoe bats with another that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice.

This research sparked a huge debate at the time over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks.

As Nature.com reported in 2015, the findings reinforce suspicions that bat coronaviruses capable of directly infecting humans (rather than first needing to evolve in an intermediate animal host) may be more common than previously thought, the researchers say.

But other virologists question whether the information gleaned from the experiment justifies the potential risk. Although the extent of any risk is difficult to assess, Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, points out that the researchers have created a novel virus that “grows remarkably well” in human cells.

“If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory,” he says.

In October 2014, the US government imposed a moratorium on federal funding of such research on the viruses that cause SARS, influenza and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome, a deadly disease caused by a virus that sporadically jumps from camels to people).

“The only impact of this work is the creation, in a lab, of a new, non-natural risk,” agrees Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist and biodefence expert at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey.

Ebright and his co-author also conceded that funders may think twice about allowing such experiments in the future.

"Scientific review panels may deem similar studies building chimeric viruses based on circulating strains too risky to pursue," they write, adding that discussion is needed as to "whether these types of chimeric virus studies warrant further investigation versus the inherent risks involved”.

Previously, scientists had believed, on the basis of molecular modelling and other studies, that it should not be able to infect human cells. The latest work shows that the virus has already overcome critical barriers, such as being able to latch onto human receptors and efficiently infect human airway cells, he says.

“I don't think you can ignore that.”

Which brings us to perhaps the most notable finding.

A genetic analysis of the spike-protein genes – the exact region that was bio-engineered by the UNC lab in 2015, where Zhengli Shi and Xing-Yi Ge previously isolated a batty coronavirus that targets the ACE2 receptor just like this 2019-nCoV strain of the coronavirus does – indicates an artificial and unnatural origins of the Wuhan Strain’s spike-protein genes when they are compared to the genomes of wild relatives.

Instead of appearing similar and homologous to its wild relatives, an important section of the Wuhan Strain’s spike-protein region shares the most genetic similarity with a bio-engineered commercially available gene sequence that’s designed to help with immunotherapy research. It is mathematically possible for this to happen in nature – but only in a ten-thousand bats chained to ten-thousand Petri dishes and given until infinity sense.

And so, as the report goes on, a scientist who’s been prolifically involved with studying the molecular interaction of coronaviruses and humanity, spending decades and millions of dollars, and having even helped build a hyper-virulent coronavirus from scratch at UNC – just so happens to be working at the only BSL-4 virology lab in China that also just so happens to be at the epicenter of an outbreak involved a coronavirus that’s escaping zoological classification and whose novel spike-protein region shares more in common with a commercial genetic vector than any of its wild relatives

However, most recently, as an increasing number of global experts questioned China's initial official story that this came from the food market in Wuhan, Zhengli Shi hurriedly wrote a new report, claiming instead of the initial findings that the novel virus came from a bat in Yunnan, the Chinese chrysanthemum. She said that this was a new discovery that she had worked hard for several years, and coincidentally wrote a paper after the outbreak and published it in the famous international academic journal Nature.

Which all seems like a very sudden about face for someone who had been working on bio-engineering the exact virus for decades...

Giving further credence to the idea that the Wuhan Strain was bio-engineered is the existence of a patent application that looks to modulate a coronavirus’ spike-protein genes – the precise region altered by Zhengli Shi at UNC to make a hyper-virulent strain of coronavirus, and whose alteration and adaptation would explain the Wuhan Strain’s unusual behavior as discussed above.

Given the above facts, either:

A coronavirus spontaneously mutated and jumped to humans at a wet market or deep in some random bat cave which just so happened to be 20 miles from China’s only BSL-4 virology lab, a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome that’s evading zoological classification, and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells appears most like a bio-engineered commercial product, that somehow managed to infect its first three and roughly one-third of its initial victims despite them not being connected to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined – also causing Mongolia to close its border with its largest trading partner for the first time in modern history.

Or, Chinese scientists failed to follow correct sanitation protocols possibly while in a rush during their boisterous holiday season, something that had been anticipated since the opening of the BSL-4 lab and has happened at least four times previously, and accidentally released this bio-engineered Wuhan Strain – likely created by scientists researching immunotherapy regimes against bat coronaviruses, who’ve already demonstrated the ability to perform every step necessary to bio-engineer the Wuhan Strain 2019-nCov – into their population, and now the world. As would be expected, this virus appears to have been bio-engineered at the spike-protein genes which was already done at UNC to make an extraordinarily virulent coronavirus. Chinese efforts to stop the full story about what’s going on are because they want the scales to be even since they’re now facing a severe pandemic and depopulation event. No facts point against this conclusion.

And, following tonight's huge jump in reported cases and deaths...

...we thought the admittedly doomsday-ish conclusion from harvardtothebighouse.com seemed worthwhile noting:

"Simply and horribly, this is likely to become another Chernobyl or Fukushima – a catastrophic illustration of mankind’s hubris and intransigence clashing with Nature, as fate again reaps a once unimaginably tragic toll."

As Professor Neil Ferguson warned, "we’re at the early stages of a global pandemic”

Let's hope he is wrong.

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th February 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Franny (14th February 2020), Hym (14th February 2020), justntime2learn (14th February 2020), leavesoftrees (14th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2020), mountain_jim (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Philippe (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), Sunny (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

26. Link to Post #674
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    1981 Novel Eerily Predicts “Wuhan-400”…How Did Thy Know?

"Wuhan-400 Coronavirus – 1981 Novel Predicts Coronavirus-like Outbreak And Origin"

By GreatGameIndia

"In a bizarre coincidence, a 1981 fictional novel "The Eyes of Darkness" by Dean Koontz predicts a Coronavirus like outbreak and its origin. The book talks about how the virus called Wuhan-400, was developed in military labs around the Chinese city of Wuhan from where it got its name. The top secret information of the Biological weapons Program is later acquired by US intelligence from a Chinese defector. The American military is ultimately successful in creating a vaccine which the Chinese could not.
    Very interesting find, ExomatrixTV!

You can download the novel "The Eyes of Darkness" here. You can register for a free account to select an option to convert to PDF format and download it.
    In fact, here it is.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (14th February 2020), Dick (14th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (14th February 2020), Franny (14th February 2020), happyuk (14th February 2020), Hendog (14th February 2020), Hym (14th February 2020), James Newell (14th February 2020), justntime2learn (14th February 2020), onevoice (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), Soda (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

28. Link to Post #675
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I just listened to this update.

I also looked up this report from the 7th

The Novel Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV, is Highly Contagious and More Infectious Than Initially Estimated
    Steven Sanche, Yen Ting Lin, Chonggang Xu, Ethan Romero-Severson, Nick Hengartner,

Another update including encouraging people to sleep as this strengthens the immune system.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Franny (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #676
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

A comment below the most recent Martensen video.
    Quote From the movie *Contagion* "We just have to make sure that nobody knows, until everybody knows."
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Delight (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020), silvanelf (17th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #677
    Thanks

I am listening to this now

How China’s Totalitarian Regime Has Worsened the Coronavirus Spread
    (13 Feb 2020)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th February 2020 at 19:57. Reason: added the video title

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Franny (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #678
    Thanks

Unbelievably inept public health or deliberate? 13:24

I am wondering how this is going to end up. Is it really a pandemic of importance or "just a bad cold"? There are so many different voices that the sound is babble.

Coronavirus Expert in Leaked Analysis: 'This is Just a Severe, Localized Common Cold' – Mark Puleo

Quote Conference call with Coronavirus expert
    2/6/20, 6:01 AM
    Overnight in Asia, we hosted a call with professor John Nicholls a clinical professor in pathology at the University of Hong Kong and expert on coronaviruses. He was a key member of the research team at the University of Hong Kong which isolated and characterized the novel SARS coronavirus in 2003. He’s been studying coronaviruses for 25 years (full bio here). The recording of the call can be found on our website HERE. Below are my notes transcribing the call. The first 30m are worth listening to.

Quick summary: look at the fatality rate outside of Wuhan - it’s below 1%. The correct comparison is not SARS or MERS but a bad cold which kills people who already have other health issues. This virus will burn itself out in May when temperatures rise. Wash your hands.

My notes from the call:below
    Last edited by Delight; 14th February 2020 at 05:17.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Hym (14th February 2020), onevoice (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #679
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Chris Martensen update Feb 12

Coronavirus Threat Greatest In Cities & Other Densely-Populated Environments

Interesting comment by 'Dan' found below the video.

Quote 4th CONCLUSION point answer: I've been living in China for nearly 12 years now and my wife is from Wuhan. Chris, have you been to China? This is not a very difficult "mystery", as to why this virus would spread so much compared to environments in more civilized countries.

Peoples' hygiene habits here are horrible: food sharing (there was a 40,000 person buffet in Wuhan at the onset of the epidemic this pas January - which wasn't reported at the time) hacking & spitting everywhere (including the classy nose projectile spit), public urination, supermarket workers not wearing gloves or masks (and I've seen on many occasions them nose spitting and even when preparing meats - wiping their noses and mouths with their sleeves along with smoking etc.) Plus, roughly 95% of so-called "modern" hospitals here don't have soap to wash hands, let alone hot water faucets.

Last year, I was stuck for one week in a 2nd-tier hospital in Wuhan when my 1 year old son had bronchiolitis. Same situation in that hospital about no soap or hot water. Even worse, some nurses were using their BARE HANDS to hold and cover babies' mouths when preparing the IV drip spot on their foreheads. (I had to explain to them that that was NOT hygienic and VERY DANGEROUS). In addition, people were SMOKING right next to the ward where my son was located in (patients with lung problems!); as this happened on several occasions,

I gave them HELL and a bloody EARFULL at the nurses desk and even at the doctor's office on more than one occasion and asked them if they were running a bar or a hospital. Told them it was completely unacceptable. Only one security guard was sympathetic to my case. The same **** didn't stop in the following days. Kids in school don't learn much about personal hygiene and litter EVERYWHERE (I need to teach and/or scold them on a daily basis). Having been to Wuhan many times, I have always said that it is the primary breeding ground for the spread of disease. If you were to hand-pick a place in China were to release a superbug it would be Wuhan, hands down.

So, if you have any more doubts let me know and I can enlighten you even more on the REAL situation on Chinese soil. Sad, but that's the way it is and always will be as long as this evil CCP regime remains in power. After this particular outbreak, expect NOTHING to change and LESSONS TO NOT BE LEARNED. Sad, but that's the way it is unfortunately. Sorry to be so negative, but I cannot sugarcoat any of this!
    That does it. I will never invite Dan to one of my epic snot parties!
    Perfect fodder for a comedy skit, if it weren't a life or death matter. I would cast the late Terry Thomas as Dan. "I say, I was ready to give them a darned good thrashing!!"

I'm a paying member over there, so I am going to check out more of Dan's comments about life in China.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Delight (14th February 2020), Hym (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #680
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Delight, So far it looks like the mortality rate is about 3.4% and the elderly, those with preexisting conditions, and infants are most at risk. A bad flu has a mortality rate of 1%, if I remember correctly.

That's what I have gleaned from Chris's videos. And it's just how it looks so far, nothing super definite. But, I find his analysis soothing because he mentions pluses and minuses and doesn't rant, rave, or demonize anybody. He is remarkably even handed.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), bluestflame (14th February 2020), Delight (14th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), happyuk (14th February 2020), justntime2learn (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), pueblo (14th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), thepainterdoug (14th February 2020), Tintin (15th February 2020), wondering (14th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 154 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 84 134 154 LastLast