1. Link to Post #421
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    What do you think?

Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths

Quote TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — As many experts question the veracity of China's statistics for the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, Tencent over the weekend seems to have inadvertently released what is potentially the actual number of infections and deaths, which were astronomically higher than official figures.

On late Saturday evening (Feb. 1), Tencent, on its webpage titled "Epidemic Situation Tracker", showed confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (2019nCoV) in China as standing at 154,023, 10 times the official figure at the time. It listed the number of suspected cases as 79,808, four times the official figure.

The number of cured cases was only 269, well below the official number that day of 300. Most ominously, the death toll listed was 24,589, vastly higher than the 300 officially listed that day.

Moments later, Tencent updated the numbers to reflect the government's "official" numbers that day. Netizens noticed that Tencent has on at least three occasions posted extremely high numbers, only to quickly lower them to government-approved statistics.

<more at link>
    I can only speak english, so I was relying on the translations on the videos, but the picture that emerged from watching videos that were posted on social media from Wuhan is that the government policies ensure that they control the official figures. According to those videos, the hospitals only admit as many cases as they have beds for and won’t diagnose outpatients. Pretty compelling information once you’ve seen enough videos, each citizen a source independent from each other, collectively painting the one, coherent picture.

I went back to Twitter to find a couple of examples. I don’t know how to embed tweets but the first link contains a video of a very distressed lady in the street, desperately shouting out for help because her mother was dying at home after she couldn’t get anyone to treat her because there were no hospital beds.

The second link contains a video of two people in a clinic angrily discussing the government, one of them is obviously a medical worker, she discusses the situation and mentions government policies and how they can’t diagnose outpatients. You don’t see the people in the video, the medical worker apparently doesn’t realise she’s being recorded and she really lets it rip (recommended viewing). She also complains that the patients who die in that clinic are stored in the emergency ward and that there’s only one mortuary in the whole city who takes them, so they’re stored there too long, and that the bodies decay more rapidly due to the virus. Centralising the cremation of the bodies also facilitates control of the stats and doesn’t make sense otherwise, in light of the medical worker’s complaint.

https://twitter.com/CriticalCezanne/...47382126497792

https://mobile.twitter.com/Woppa1Wop...02270783959040

Then there’s THIS Business Insider article on the Lancet journal’s study. From that article (emphasis mine) -

“The true number of people infected with the deadly Wuhan coronavirus is more than 75,000, according to a scientific model, which claims the official number for those infected is far too low.

Academics at the University of Hong Kong published a paper on Friday in The Lancet, a prestigious medical journal, estimating the rate at which the virus is spreading.

It used official data on the number of infections to calculate what it said was the true extent of the disease – almost 100 times the official figures.

Underpinning the analysis is the idea that the number of international cases is disproportionately high given the number of people who travel from Wuhan to other countries.

The academics used the international figures to reverse-engineer a total for the number of cases among greater Wuhan’s population of around 19 million.

They said that, as of January 25, they estimated that the number of cases was 75,815.

According to CNN, the official total on January 25 for the whole of Hubei province, which includes greater Wuhan, was 761, barely 1% of the total projected by the scientists.

The paper is not the first to suggest that the official figures do not adequately capture the scope of the outbreak. A paper from Imperial College London published on January 17 suggested that the figures were too low by a factor of 35.

As part of their model, the Hong Kong academics predicted that the scale of the virus would double every 6.4 days. By that logic, the number of people in greater Wuhan with the virus as of this Friday (January 31) would be 151,630.

Er, so say the Tencent screenshot from Feb 1 shows the real figures, that makes the scientific model very accurate. Quite the coincidence in figures there otherwise.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 6th February 2020 at 05:23. Reason: Typos, formatting.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (6th February 2020), dan33 (22nd February 2020), David Trd1 (6th February 2020), Delight (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th February 2020), Mercedes (6th February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020), Pam (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (6th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), Soda (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Tam (6th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #422
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Jim Humble: Corona Virus ... February 6th, 2020

Jim Humble is known for his MMS: Miracle Mineral Solution

Becky Dorius [quote]: "Loved Bill Ryan's interview with Jim, years ago. Thank you Jim for showing up again, much love and appreciation for all you do". [unquote].

Ian Jacklin [quote]: "Jim Humble is amazing. He saved tribes of people in Africa of malaria and hiv. There was an amazing documentary with him and the red cross experiment. How he cured everyone of everything but the red cross stopped it and had him run out of town! This guy is a hero!" [unquote].

Rahim Petsch [quote]: Hello Jim. Rahim here from South Arica (Rev.Dr.MMS) Haven't heart your voice for a long time. MMS is going strong here and I had an endless stream of success with the healing of so many light and heaviest illnesses over the last nearly 14 years. God bless you. [unquote].

Matrix Abandoned and Dissolved [quote]: "I couldn't order Jim's book fast enough. Great information that everyone should have. I'm added this book to my natural healing library. I don't trust doctors, hospitals or the death care system. Thanks, Kerry! [unquote].

Jim Humble interviewed by Bill Ryan (Jan 2010) : a Project Avalon Video

Project Camelot interviews Jim Humble, the man behind MMS: Mineral Mineral Supplement ... Sasbachwalden, Germany, November 2008

If you study Wikipedia about MMS you only see the establishment & big pharma attacking this cure as if it is the worst poison you can get ... the fear monger done by so called (corrupted?) "government authorities" is really over the top, as I have used MMS too years ago with NO "horror results" described by Wikipedia!

I wonder if the NWO Depopulation Agenda is so real they blatantly lie to prevent people to live longer!

Sometimes it looks like they assume you better off dying so that it fits in their "responsible science" narrative ... than living "scientific irresponsibly" much much longer.

I wonder if people in the year 2200 knows all lies & deceptions sold by mega corporations & so called "government authorities" like the FDA in the 20th & 21th Century using any means necessary to manipulate the masses for "the greater good" blah blah following amongst others the Georgia Guidestones 'Utopian' NWO Agenda!

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    February 6th, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th February 2020 at 10:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (6th February 2020), Mercedes (6th February 2020), Pam (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Soda (6th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #423
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,667 times in 5,523 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)

I can only speak english, so I was relying on the translations on the videos, but the picture that emerged from watching videos that were posted on social media from Wuhan is that the government policies ensure that they control the official figures. According to those videos, the hospitals only admit as many cases as they have beds for and won’t diagnose outpatients. Pretty compelling information once you’ve seen enough videos, each citizen a source independent from each other, collectively painting the one, coherent picture.

I went back to Twitter to find a couple of examples. I don’t know how to embed tweets but the first link contains a video of a very distressed lady in the street, desperately shouting out for help because her mother was dying at home after she couldn’t get anyone to treat her because there were no hospital beds.

The second link contains a video of two people in a clinic angrily discussing the government, one of them is obviously a medical worker, she discusses the situation and mentions government policies and how they can’t diagnose outpatients. You don’t see the people in the video, the medical worker apparently doesn’t realise she’s being recorded and she really lets it rip (recommended viewing). She also complains that the patients who die in that clinic are stored in the emergency ward and that there’s only one mortuary in the whole city who takes them, so they’re stored there too long, and that the bodies decay more rapidly due to the virus. Centralising the cremation of the bodies also facilitates control of the stats and doesn’t make sense otherwise, in light of the medical worker’s complaint.

https://twitter.com/CriticalCezanne/...47382126497792

https://mobile.twitter.com/Woppa1Wop...02270783959040

Then there’s THIS Business Insider article on the Lancet journal’s study. From that article (emphasis mine) -

“The true number of people infected with the deadly Wuhan coronavirus is more than 75,000, according to a scientific model, which claims the official number for those infected is far too low.

Academics at the University of Hong Kong published a paper on Friday in The Lancet, a prestigious medical journal, estimating the rate at which the virus is spreading.

It used official data on the number of infections to calculate what it said was the true extent of the disease – almost 100 times the official figures.

Underpinning the analysis is the idea that the number of international cases is disproportionately high given the number of people who travel from Wuhan to other countries.

The academics used the international figures to reverse-engineer a total for the number of cases among greater Wuhan’s population of around 19 million.

They said that, as of January 25, they estimated that the number of cases was 75,815.

According to CNN, the official total on January 25 for the whole of Hubei province, which includes greater Wuhan, was 761, barely 1% of the total projected by the scientists.

The paper is not the first to suggest that the official figures do not adequately capture the scope of the outbreak. A paper from Imperial College London published on January 17 suggested that the figures were too low by a factor of 35.

As part of their model, the Hong Kong academics predicted that the scale of the virus would double every 6.4 days. By that logic, the number of people in greater Wuhan with the virus as of this Friday (January 31) would be 151,630.

Er, so say the Tencent screenshot from Feb 1 shows the real figures, that makes the scientific model very accurate. Quite the coincidence in figures there otherwise.
    Yes, quite the coincidence indeed. Thanks for that excellent work there.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), George (6th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), Soda (6th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #424
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

I survived Mad Monkey Cow Pox Disease, the Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS, MERS, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, Justin Bieber, and so far, Gruesome Greta Thunberg. I'll be fine. I'm just sitting back, watching the David Icke show.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Coronavirus - David Icke
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th February 2020 at 13:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Eligos (6th February 2020), George (6th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), Mercedes (6th February 2020), Pam (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Soda (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), wondering (6th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Late to this thread, did not see this, but here Joseph P Farrell weighs in with Epstein connection:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/02/wu...HyXyJR2R1qEsW4

Quote WUHAN AND HARVARD… AND JEFFREY

I'm constantly amazed at the information that people email to me, but this one is a whopper doozie spotted by V.S. I've already blogged about the arrest of Dr. Charles Lieber of Harvard, and about this strange tie to the Wuhan University of Technology. But there's more lurking in the background of that Harvard connection than meets the eye, and I just have to share this one:

<at link >

There you have it. So it's important to review what this article is saying: Dr. Lieber worked at the same university as Drs Church and Nowak, both known associates of Jeffrey Epstein and recipients of his largesse. Given the nature of their work, it strains credibility to assume that Lieber was unaware of their work or they of his. They are, after all, all faculty members working in more or less the same broad discipline. As they article makes clear, all were working in aspects of modifying biology and doing genetic engineering, all areas of obvious biowarfare implications. All of this raises some intriguing high octane speculations and questions:

1) Why would professors, who are recipients of government funds for research, also take private funding in the millions from Epstein? Did they need it? And was Epstein in fact laundering money for other interests in sponsoring this research? And does that mean that their are private interests trying to obtain a biowarfare capability? Their taking of Epstein money on an individual basis was quite probably entirely innocent. But it's the overall pattern of a Harvard connection that I find highly odd.

2) Do these questions in their turn indicate that all of China is being turned into a biowarfare, economic warfare, and social engineering experiment?

In respect to these questions, the article itself asks a highly pertinent question regarding Dr. Lieber toward the end of the piece:
    Why would someone (Lieber) getting $10 million plus from the U.S. funding agencies go through the hassle of setting up a secret lab in another country and risk his entire life's work for less money. What was he doing there exactly?
    Indeed, and for whom was he really doing it? China? Harvard? Some private international interest?

Like the author of the article, I eagerly await for more details to come out. In the connection to the idea of some private international interest however, I'm reminded of a detail that occurred prior to 9/11, when Russian economist Dr. Tatiana Koryagina mentioned in Pravda, prior to the events of 9/11, that the US would shortly be attacked on its own soil by a private group with assets in the trillions of dollars. Recently, Harvard took its funding entirely black, and I have to wonder, in the light of this article, if it is one of the crucial "fronts" or "nodes" for some sort of private network. Would it be involved in such activities as a massive social engineering experiment?

Well, as I detailed with co-author Gary Lawrence in our book Rotten to the (Common) Core, another Harvard chemist - indeed, a former president of the institution - comes to mind: Dr. James Conant Bryant, and with him, the answer to that question is a resounding yes.
    See you on the flip side...

Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th February 2020 at 13:36.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020), Pam (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), silvanelf (6th February 2020), Sophocles (6th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #426
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    They show a guy coughing up blood on a train....these poor people....

This is from Mike Adams, The Health Ranger:

https://www.brighteon.com/f3a6f314-e...1-f9acd2bc0e82

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/f3a6f314-e83a-4f86-a941-f9acd2bc0e82
    Well, Robert Steele is questioning Mike Adam's agenda
    https://phibetaiota.net/2020/02/robe...-my-appraisal/
    Quote Is Mike Adams a Zionist Agent?

We are doubling down on the Wuhan virus as a Zionist attack on China. Mike Adams of Natural News, has put out a headline we consider to be absolute total bull**** and therefore more than likely an indicator that he is a Zionist media asset. Wuhan is at the intersection of biological warfare, electromagnetic warfare, and information warfare. China is under attack. We urge our President to consult with the General Secretary and give China the benefit of the doubt.
    A few years ago, I noticed a little spate between Dane Wigington of chemtrail fame and Mike Adams. In the comments on Dane's chemtrail website, someone urged DW to get in touch with Mike Adams who was saying that he tried but failed to make contact with DW so they can debate some point re: chemtails. I don't follow DW's work so I don't know what happened after that, if anything.....
    Last edited by King Arthur; 6th February 2020 at 15:27.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #427
    Thanks

From Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...hina-epidemic/
    Quote My bottom lines on the China epidemic

Judging from the history of epidemics that turned out to be duds—West Nile, bird flu, SARS, Swine Flu, and so on—and judging from my research on these frauds—I see no reason to jump the gun and say, “This one is different.”

Every time one of these threatening clouds passes across the sun, all sorts of people in both the mainstream and alternative press make dire predictions, ranging from “this looks like a global pandemic,” to “the virus is a bio-weapon and will kill millions,” to the ever-popular, “this is THE BIG ONE.”

And then, when the dust clears, and the dud is exposed, amnesia about having made those predictions sets in.

Now we have a variety of people claiming they know the Chinese coronavirus is a bio-weapon....

in past articles, I’ve detailed how, in the cases of SARS and 2009 Swine Flu, the purported viruses seemed to disappear. That is, they couldn’t be found in patients. Yet, reported case numbers of the “virus epidemics” continued to expand. One very real possibility looms: the researchers never actually found, located, isolated, and identified these viruses in the first place. Therefore, any published genetic sequences of these viruses were .... entirely irrelevant.

And therefore, to infer from those genetic sequences that such chimerical viruses were actually bio-weapons…well, that would be miles off the mark.

THE VIRUS is a fake propaganda idea that has traditionally been used to cover up vast crimes and the destruction of human life in ways that have nothing to do with germs. THE VIRUS is one of the greatest cover stories ever invented. I’ve explained how propaganda about viruses is made to stand in for corporate and government crimes that make people sick and kill them: contaminated water supplies; lack of basic sanitation; giant toxic agricultural farms; industrial poison-pollution; hunger; starvation; protein-calorie malnutrition; fertile farm land stolen from native people by corporations and governments; toxic medical drugs and vaccines; and now, in Wuhan and other Chinese cities, unprecedented mixtures of toxic air pollution, causing lung damage. The basic theme is: DON’T LOOK AT ALL THOSE CRIMES, JUST FOCUS ON THE VIRUS AS THE ONLY PROBLEM. This is sheer invention.

I documented the astounding fraud perpetrated by the CDC in 2009, when the overwhelming percentage of tissue samples from so-called Swine Flu patients revealed they didn’t have ANY KIND OF FLU. And the CDC went on to estimate there were 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US in 2009.

The most widely used tests used to diagnose and label people as “case numbers of the virus” and “sick” and “infected” are inherently flawed.

These guys are hyping this coronavirus to the rafters.
    Sigh...
    When they put on such theatricals, we should be very careful not to jump to the conclusions which they are drawing for us.
    http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/01/coronavirus.html

Above, in the UK, we see people suspected of maybe having the coronavirus being taken on coaches to Arrowe Park Hospital on the Wirral near Liverpool.

On the coaches, the specialists are wearing hazmat suits but the bus drivers are not wearing hazmat suits.

Coronavirus UK: Brit bus driver completely unfazed next to man in hazmat suit.

Jane Godman, from the Wirral, wrote on Twitter, 'Decision to have a coronavirus quarantine centre at Arrowe Park Hospital on the Wirral is bizarre.

'One of the busiest hospitals in the North West, with a maternity unit, in a built up area, 170 miles from where the Wuhan plane lands. Who decided this and why?'

This is possibly a big reason for the hype (besides causing grievious harm to China and the Chinese)- to corral the sheep into the vaccination pens

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...lter-your-dna/
    New vaccines will permanently alter your DNA

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Pam (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #428
    Thanks

http://www.radiationdangers.com/5g/i...owave-illness/
    Quote Is The “Coronavirus” Actually Microwave Illness?

Notice how all of these people have their faces in their phones. These people believe that wearing masks will protect them from this impending “viral” threat. Yet, in Truth, their radiation-emitting devices will not only weaken their immune systems and make them more vulnerable to becoming deathly ill, but these very same devices may be at the root of growing health concerns that are occurring around the world.

I surmise that what actually might be occurring in China has nothing to do with the coronavirus at all (especially since the coronavirus has been around for decades and is listed in medical literature as nothing more than the common cold).

Rather, any illnesses in China may actually be related to radiation sickness being brought on by the 5G rollout now being streamlined in Wuhan and other parts of China.

The mainstream media and the powers-that-shouldn’t-be will never tell us the Truth about this. ...

... here’s a comment I recently made on a youtube video that is being censored…
    Quote Since 5G frequencies are known to negatively effect the absorption of oxygen in the cells and the body (see here and here);

and since all of the symptoms they are reporting are also listed as the very same symptoms associated with “microwave sickness” (i.e., radiation illness which can be induced from exposure to all wireless devices, including 4G devices — see here http://www.radiationdangers.com/microwave-sickness/);

and since “the flu” and microwave illness share many of the same symptoms (see here: http://www.radiationdangers.com/micr...me-symptoms/);

and since “the flu” has been shown to NOT be the result of a “virus” but rather an electrically-induced disease (see Arthur Firstenberg’s book, “The Invisible Rainbow”);

it is a fair estimation to assume that wherever 5G is being rolled out, people are going to rapidly become deathly ill. Wake up people. The entire wireless grid is designed to destroy us. They will blame these radiation-induced illnesses on a variety of things, but one thing they will not do is tell you that your devices and your entire wireless society are the problem. You have to figure this out on your own.

Please see my book for much more information about this: https://www.birthofanewearth.com/1/p...al-ultrasound/

People wearing masks is obviously not going to protect them from radiation-induced illnesses. Avoidance of radiation and/or radiation-shielded clothing are the only things that work.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Stardad (6th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #429
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,752 times in 1,345 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I have been assisting in the ordering of a machine from a Chinese factory in Luohe, a city about two hundred miles north of Wuhan. The factory sales rep was emailed five days ago when they were supposed to return to work after the Chinese New Year. This factory rep has always answered emails within two days in the past and has been very helpful.

So far there has been no communication from this sales rep or other factory person. We have no idea now whether we will be able to get the machine which was paid for and was supposed to be ready to ship by now. I am sure that there are a lot of other people and companies having the same problem.

So I think whatever is happening in China (coupled with articles on ZeroHedge and other sources), it appears to be quite serious.

I will update this post as the situation develops.
    UPDATE: We finally got an email from the sales rep we have been dealing with at the Chinese machinery factory:
    "Sorry to reply you late.

Because the China special time, we extend our holiday, plant to back office on 10th this month. When we start work, we will arrange the goods as soon as possible.

Sorry the special time cause inconvenience for you.
    "
    I wonder if they are required by the government to use the euphemism "special time" to refer to whatever is going on in China.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Dick (6th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), silvanelf (6th February 2020), Sophocles (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #430
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Thanks for embedding the tweet, Tintin.

I couldn’t see a link to the Tencent counter anywhere in that news article, here it is for anyone interested -

https://news.qq.com/zt2020/page/feiyan.htm#rumor

Translated (some) -

https://translate.google.com/transla...an.htm%23rumor

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), silvanelf (6th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

Quote Posted by King Arthur (here)

We are doubling down on the Wuhan virus as a Zionist attack on China. Mike Adams of Natural News, has put out a headline we consider to be absolute total bull**** and therefore more than likely an indicator that he is a Zionist media asset. Wuhan is at the intersection of biological warfare, electromagnetic warfare, and information warfare. China is under attack. We urge our President to consult with the General Secretary and give China the benefit of the doubt.
    A few years ago, I noticed a little spate between Dane Wigington of chemtrail fame and Mike Adams. In the comments on Dane's chemtrail website, someone urged DW to get in touch with Mike Adams who was saying that he tried but failed to make contact with DW so they can debate some point re: chemtails. I don't follow DW's work so I don't know what happened after that, if anything.....
    There's an addendum to Robert Steele's article:
    Quote Alert Reader reports: Adams is married to a Taiwanese citizen from a wealthy family; he met her while studying in Taiwan and reportedly speaks Chinese. He is a self-promotoer, loves money, wants to be a guru — he may not be inherently evil but struck people who got to know him as being easily compromisable.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), onawah (6th February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    [
    UPDATE: We finally got an email from the sales rep we have been dealing with at the Chinese machinery factory:
    "Sorry to reply you late.

Because the China special time, we extend our holiday, plant to back office on 10th this month. When we start work, we will arrange the goods as soon as possible.

Sorry the special time cause inconvenience for you.
    "
    I wonder if they are required by the government to use the euphemism "special time" to refer to whatever is going on in China.
    Chinese New Year is a special time. Workers travel very far to get home to celebrate what is the most important event of the year. That may even be the only holiday they get in the year. It's not unusual for factories to close down for 2 weeks. The workers come from far flung corners of rural China - they travel a helluva long distance to get home. Do you think they'll spend a long weekend there and take another 2+ days to get back to work? Look, over here in the UK, no work gets done between Christmas and the New Year.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), TrumanCash (7th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #433
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    "I’m only telling you what I saw with my own eyes and what I personally heard from patients. The rumors online, there are too many online. I can’t talk about them here. You want rumors, go look on the internet. I met a man in his 40s who was on the verge of breaking down in front of me and crying. He said he had cough and fever for a whole week. “My younger brother has a fever so does my mother in law. A few days before the lockdown, I went and ate a meal with my whole extended family. I went to my mother in law’s house and ate a meal with them, too. I played mahjong with my old classmates. I was in contact with a dozen people. If I’m confirmed, what will happen to those a dozen people? My whole family is done for." This is what that patient told me in person.!

- Chen Qiushi, January 2020

-------------------------------------------------------

From Reddit, with a translation here of the video that follows: https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus..._no_news_from/

Note: viewers using English as a first language will need to turn the subtitle feature on in 'Settings' on youtube.

Chen Qiushi: Wuhan is short of test kits, beds; the outbreak is serious

[extract from Reddit post:
    "The reporters are too afraid to go on site...except this one brave soul, Chen Qiushi (陈秋实). He is in trouble with the CPC and risking his life (with the disease or getting captured) to report on the situation in Wuhan. Please cheer him on and support him!

His latest vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXozpbomAns

He has footage of a dead man sitting in a wheelchair in a Wuhan hospital in this video (Edit: this not the main point of his video but it is a piece of unique footage other than him just talking to show he actually went on site)."
    ]

----------------------------------------

Avalon Library copy of transcript
    My wife is from Taiwan. She has relatives living there. I shared this Chinese guy's video to my wife's relatives there in Taiwan. After seeing this, my wife's niece told us that this guy works for the Chinese government, so is probably a disinformation agent of China. When a plane load of Taiwanese people left China recently for evacuation to Taiwan, China allowed several Chinese people infected with Coronavirus on the plane which landed in Taiwan. Most likely the purpose of this guy's video is to make it believable as he tells his story in an emotional and credible way.

However, I believe the real situation is much worse that the picture he paints. Also my wife has seen some alternative media experts in Taiwan discussing the possibility that China may have engineered the Coronavirus to attack Taiwan. As many members here may be aware, China has been on relentless campaign to integrate Taiwan into China despite Taiwan's protest. In the recent presidential election there was numerous of significant evidence of China illegally interfering with the election process. The main opposition candidate Han Kuo-yu had clear ties to China. After only a few months of being a mayor of a southern city in Taiwan, he ran for presidency of Taiwan. In every debates and interviews Han Kuo-yu was not very articulate in his response, and usually would either resort to have one of his aide respond or he would deflect the questions and spew out hateful diatribe.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Dick (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #434
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,667 times in 5,523 posts

That's really very interesting onevoice.

Does your wife's niece have any concrete information to back up her assertion that you can share here at all? It may be important as another piece to add to the story. You have to admit if this video is a disinformation exercise, then, unless I'm missing something, its aim is somewhat vague.

All the boots-on-the-ground footage seems pretty genuine to me.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #435
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    That's really very interesting onevoice.

Does your wife's niece have any concrete information to back up her assertion that you can share here at all? It may be important as another piece to add to the story. You have to admit if this video is a disinformation exercise, then, unless I'm missing something, its aim is somewhat vague.

All the boots-on-the-ground footage seems pretty genuine to me.
    Tintin, I agree with you that the boots-on-the-ground footage he included seems genuine. My wife only told me that her niece said the guy works for the Chinese government. Perhaps the purpose of his video is to let people have a sense of many hardships that people are going through, which is genuine, while not mentioning the true depth of the hardships and the true rate of fatality from the virus. The article about Tencent briefly reporting much higher 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths than the official reported numbers is probably closer to the truth. This article reports that true number of Coronavirus infections in Wuhan could be 300,000.

My wife will ask her niece tomorrow for any concrete evidence of the guy working for the Chinese government. I googled the guys name, and all the results indicates he's been an advocates for everyday citizens and reporting on the many hardships that the Chinese citizens face. So far, the role of this guy being a disinformation agent is just her opinion and not verified.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Dick (6th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #436
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,243 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    updates

Enormous kudos to Chris Martenson here. The guy deserves a medal for this. Do watch.

He's been booted off Wikipedia (where he did have a page, as he's a research doctor with a PhD who'd submitted papers to scientific journals, including the uber-prestigious Nature). But now Wikipedia took his page down, simply because of this series of coronavirus videos.

Go figure what's happening here.

Martenson deals with this in the most impressively magnanimous manner, showing the highest integrity, and only for a few minutes. One might imagine if the same thing happened to David Wilcock, he'd have made a 2 hour monetized self-pitying video all about it, blaming the Dark Alliance, headed by Stina Bo Bina.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (7th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2020), George (7th February 2020), happyuk (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Metaphor (6th February 2020), pyrangello (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Salv8tion (6th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), silvanelf (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #437
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,243 times in 32,909 posts

http://www.radiationdangers.com/5g/is-the-coronavirus-actually-microwave-illness
    Quote Is The “Coronavirus” Actually Microwave Illness?
    No, of course not. There's a real virus. You can see it under an electron microscope. And you can't infect others in different countries or on a cruise ship with no 5G exposure, with 'microwave illness'.

Of course, 5G saturation might well have weakened the immune systems of millions of people in Wuhan and other Chinese cities. But that's a different topic.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (7th February 2020), James (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), silvanelf (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #438
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 times in 208 posts

My brother lives in china for about 10 years now.
    His wife is chinese, and they have 2 kids. His wifes family is in the area where the outbreak started, and they planned to go there for chinese new year, but didn’t when this all started.
    The went to Thailand and could stay in a house from a friend, and wanted to go back to their hometown; Guang Zhou, but decided to not to do that, because of a possible lockdown there too. So now they decided to come to my hometown and wait till things get better in china. I see them next week when they arrive at the airport, and will keep you updated here if she knows more from her family and what realy is going on there.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020), pyrangello (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), silvanelf (6th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), sunwings (6th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #439
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

There's an addendum to Robert Steele's article:
    Quote Alert Reader reports: Adams is married to a Taiwanese citizen from a wealthy family; he met her while studying in Taiwan and reportedly speaks Chinese. He is a self-promotoer, loves money, wants to be a guru — he may not be inherently evil but struck people who got to know him as being easily compromisable.
    Let us not forget Steele is an "Ex" cia agent. A 'good one' of course. He was also quite responsible for the interview with Alex Jones where HE talked of enslavement camps on Mars. He was never mentioned but they always blame Jones for saying that and used it as an excuse to take him off the internet. Now Steele is dissing Mike Adams, frankly Adams is a renaissance man inho. It always seems too convenient to say someone is a zionist/ mossad agent if they don't like what they are saying, especially the neonazis like to push that.

I do admit he could have stepped into it on the percentages of illness/death re this virus. I do hope it isn't 10% deadly. I am sure he will apologize if he is wrong and be very glad he was wrong. But the math says it could be as high as 15% deadly which is about what the Spanish Flu was in 1918-19. Millions died back then. And that was not a sophisticated created bio weapon. Or was it?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Eligos (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #440
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

(full article here)
    https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/202...et-talks-fail/

1st excerpt--

"Huge anti-China campaign mounted after secret talks fail

By Benjamin Fulford February 3, 2020

A massive hybrid warfare attack has begun on China following the
    failure of negotiations between Eastern and Western secret societies,
    sources close to the negotiations say. The attack on China is using a
    combination of bio-weapons, propaganda and economic warfare according
    to multiple sources. This campaign is being conducted in tandem with
    an effort to create mass starvation in India and Africa. This is the
    response of the U.S. Corporate government after it failed to find
    financing for a January 31st international payments deadline,
    according to European royal family sources.

The attack on China shows many signs of advanced planning. First of
    all, the new coronavirus hitting China is definitely a bio-weapon.
    Researchers in India have identified HIV insertions in the
    coronavirus that could only have been put there intentionally.
    CIA-linked doctors say the insertions were made so a fruit bat virus
    would be contagious to humans.

Meanwhile, Chinese doctors have discovered the coronavirus is
    designed to attach to lung receptors that are five times more common
    in Asian males than in African or Indo-European males. Asian females
    also have less than half the amount of these receptors than Asian
    males.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1....919985v1.full

“They already knew this was coming. It’s the Nipah virus, and guess
    what, WHITES are essentially immune because we have the
    acetylcholinase inhibitor against the virus. They KNOW it’s Nipah.

The **** is going to hit the fan once people know the mortality
    rate,” the CIA doctor bragged. Below are some links sent by the CIA
    doctor.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/
    335187960_Potential_novel_inhibitors_against_emerging_zoonotic_pathogen_Nipah_virus_a_virtual_screen ing_and_molecular_dynamics_approach

https://www.infectioncontroltoday.co...ah-virus-india.

In case you have any doubts this attack was planned well in advance,
    take note of this CNN article trying to pin the blame on China;
    specifically the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

https://www.ccn.com/could-the-deadly-coronavirus-actually-be-a-man-made-killer-disease

“The Wuhan Biotech Company logo is the same as the Umbrella Biotech
    Company logo from the Resident Evil series. (There are nocoincidences in our world),” our CIA sources note.""

2nd Excerpt

"So now let us take a dose of reality. So far, as this blog was about
    to go public, there have been 17,205 confirmed cases of the virus and
    361 fatalities in China. That is about a 2% mortality rate, lower
    than regular influenza, which has a mortality rate of about 13%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza

To put that in perspective, in January of 2019 alone 608,000 people
    caught regular influenza in China. Meanwhile, in the U.S., 80,000
    people died of influenza in 2018. So, how come there was no panic
    media coverage over these much larger pandemics?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/last-years-
    flu-broke-records-for-deaths-and-illnesses-new-cdc-numbers-show/
    2018/09/26/97cb43fc-c0ed-11e8-90c9-23f963eea204_story.html

This headline from the Rothschild controlled AP says it all: “Fears
    of new virus trigger anti-China sentiment worldwide.”

https://apnews.com/04f18aafe1074a1c06b4203edcbdc661

The reason, of course, is because this fear campaign is linked to an
    economic campaign aimed at isolating China. U.S. Commerce Secretary
    Wilbur Ross (child) has come right out and said the coronavirus will
    help the U.S. economy noting:

“It does give business another thing to consider when they go through a review of their supply chain. On top of all the other things – you had SARS, you had the African swine virus there, now you have this – it’s another risk factor that people need to take into account...I think it will help to accelerate the return of jobs to North America, some to the U.S. and some to Mexico as well.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...s-back-america

The campaign against China also involves canceling airline flights
    into that country and evacuating non-Chinese from China.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...virus-outbreak

There are also signs the Americans are getting ready to use their
    long-standing threat to cut off China’s oil. This was seen in an
    attack against an oil tanker off the coast of the United Arab
    Emirates.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/us...l-tanker-burns

The Chinese have been building up overland pipelines and stocking up
    on oil with just such a scenario in mind. That is why Chinese oil
    demand has dropped by 20% since the latest hybrid warfare attack on
    their country began.

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...k-since-global

However, ominously for the Chinese, the reaction of the Russians
    shows that if push comes to shove, they are going to ally with their
    fellow Europeans. The Russians have closed their land border with
    China and stopped train traffic in response to this so-called
    pandemic.

https://tass.com/society/1115523

At the same time, the U.S. is ostensibly making massive preparations
    for war against Russia but insiders know this is really part of joint
    Russian/U.S. preparations for war against China.

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-cold-war-back-focus-iran-military-
    prepares-war-russia-1485088

The Chinese are not stupid and know they are being attacked. So what
    is a Chinese counter-attack likely to be like? Previously, senior
    Chinese told me they have contingency plans that would let them
    occupy India, the Korean Peninsula and South East Asia (minus
    Vietnam) in a matter of weeks. Also, they have identified the slave
    regime of Shinzo Abe in Japan as a weak link. They could easily
    decapitate his regime with an overnight campaign of assassinations.
    It is likely that around the world many top Khazarian mafia bosses are suddenly going to start dying.""

(full article here)
    https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2020/02/06/full-article-benjamin-fulford-2-3-20-huge-anti-china-campaign-mounted-after-secret-talks-fail
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th February 2020 at 21:49. Reason: fixed broken links
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Agape (7th February 2020), bettye198 (7th February 2020), Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), bluestflame (7th February 2020), Dick (6th February 2020), James Newell (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020), Pam (7th February 2020), Sadieblue (7th February 2020), Skymom818 (7th February 2020), Stardad (6th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), syrwong (7th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 122 154 LastLast