Closed Thread
Page 26 of 154 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 126 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #501
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,545 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Just for the record, here's Linda Howe's livestream of Weds, 5 Feb. But it's not specially recommended: regular followers of this high quality Avalon thread won't learn anything new.

Linda is behind the curve here, and as with her bewildering endorsement of 'Global Warming', she often pays rather too much attention to mainstream headlines. I respect Linda a great deal, but it's disappointing. (One example: she states that the New York Times coverage is 'superb'.)

For instance, she doubts that the numbers are likely to be many times greater than reported, and doubts any alternative suggested source for the virus other than bats. (To her credit, though, she does state correctly that this is already a pandemic.)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Airwooz (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), thepainterdoug (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), Valle (8th February 2020), wondering (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #502
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Humanitarian Crisis unfolding. This channel has many translated videos of conditions in China.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYa...yR5dsGw/videos

I've watched every video posted on this Avalon thread. I found this one especially heartbreaking.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Airwooz (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Dick (8th February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), onevoice (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), wondering (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Humanitarian Crisis unfolding. This channel has many translated videos of conditions in China.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYa...yR5dsGw/videos

I've watched every video posted on this Avalon thread. I found this one especially heartbreaking.

I would't be surprised it turn out like this.

Bearucracy has been a huge problem since the very beginning, first they tried to cover up the outbreak, and then they accused people for spreading rumors.

Now they taken over civilian supplies and just leave it in the warehouse while medical workers urgently needed.

Not to forget the state owned pharmacy and media, they fool people into believe that TCM can protect themself from infection.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), happyuk (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Mypos (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), wondering (8th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #504
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I have to admit I was a bit shocked looking at the expansion numbers of the virus this morning.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I am quite confident that these numbers are greatly under reported but they are definitely defining a trend of contagion to other countries surrounding China. Countries that have had no or little monitoring in the past. Given that one can be asymptomatic and still pass on the virus I'm pretty sure things are not going to get better any time soon.

I just want to add that I am so proud of the contributions to this thread. We may well be documenting the truth as best we are able to understand it of a very pivotal event in our modern history. I feel so much more confident dealing with and understanding the issue of pandemic because of the information here.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Kate (8th February 2020), onevoice (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), wondering (8th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #505
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I've heard of an "old wives tale" that as an illness spreads, it "thins." Eventually it runs out of steam and can't infect new people. What if the corralling of infected patients enables the coronavirus to gather strength? Makes sense if you look at the virus as a metaphysical parasite.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Chip (8th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), James Newell (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Lawrence (9th February 2020), onevoice (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Stardad (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #506
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

This may have been said elsewhere but something to consider and of course what I am saying is flawed as well, but people have been calculating death rate by dividing infection rate with deaths. I would say on average the virus takes 2 weeks to kill, its probably less but some people take 1 week, some people 3 weeks. So really we should be dividing the infection rate of 2 weeks ago with the death rate of today. Although this gives us a crazy figure, as the infection rate 2 weeks ago was just over 2000 infections. I can imagine with the jump in infection rates over the last few weeks we will probably see a jump in the death rates over these next weeks . Of course I realise there are so many other factors to consider

Also there is much evidence that all these reported statistics are wrong, Im just putting this idea out there as something to consider.

Oh and recommended viewing- Utopia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia...ish_TV_series)

Its on amazon prime now, i never noticed it before, i dont know if its just been trending because of whats going on, or they have just put it on now, but its an interesting time to watch it.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 8th February 2020 at 16:59.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #507
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,383 times in 5,727 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I have to admit I was a bit shocked looking at the expansion numbers of the virus this morning.

I am quite confident that these numbers are greatly under reported but they are definitely defining a trend of contagion to other countries surrounding China. Countries that have had no or little monitoring in the past. Given that one can be asymptomatic and still pass on the virus I'm pretty sure things are not going to get better any time soon.

I just want to add that I am so proud of the contributions to this thread. We may well be documenting the truth as best we are able to understand it of a very pivotal event in our modern history. I feel so much more confident dealing with and understanding the issue of pandemic because of the information here.
    I think we are observing the effect of recent "truth management" in MSM that is retarding our ability to respond effectively to EVERYTHING facing us in 2020 and beyond. It is becoming more and more disheartening to me about our future. The avalanche of issues is NOT being addressed IMO by the institutions and leaders. It is not just this "pandemic" that is threatening. It is the whole thrust of "individual versus the state" and the destruction of our infrastructure. Apparently the shut down of China means we in the states have nothing of our own ready to replace the commodities of life.

This "pandemic" could really be serious as an illness and the time to know that fact is before you see it in the community. We were told trust the PTB to protect us and the take away is they will NOT. We see a crumbling civilization IMO falling like the twin towers in our view.

And specifically with the confusion about infection, we see how our systems are NOT being managed for workability and for the good of humans.

People are arguing about the reality of the infection and the meaning, (Jon Rappaport, Mike Adams etc. LOTS of POV) MISSED INFORMATION deprives us all of receiving:

FAIR WARNING
    I am glad we are still able to sift information here.

For months, we have been discussing here how we are being splintered, divided, sliced and diced when attempting to triage information. I know it is really hard to uncover what is REALLY happening. For instance Linda Moulton Howe's report is based on her own historic respect for main stream sources IMO. I used to believe the NYTimes was great also. I also don't know that others in the limelight are "go to's" now.

Quote she often pays rather too much attention to mainstream headlines.......

For instance, she doubts that the numbers are likely to be many times greater than reported, and doubts any alternative suggested source for the virus other than bats. (To her credit, though, she does state correctly that this is already a pandemic.) Post #502
    I have been looking at reddit and I found this today:

Quote Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and its inactivation with biocidal agents
    Author links open overlay panelGünterKampf1DanielTodt2StephaniePfaender2EikeSteinmann2

Summary
    Currently, the emergence of a novel human coronavirus, temporary named 2019-nCoV, has become a global health concern causing severe respiratory tract infections in humans. Human-to-human transmissions have been described with incubation times between 2-10 days, facilitating its spread via droplets, contaminated hands or surfaces. We therefore reviewed the literature on all available information about the persistence of human and veterinary coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces as well as inactivation strategies with biocidal agents used for chemical disinfection, e.g. in healthcare facilities. The analysis of 22 studies reveals that human coronaviruses such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) coronavirus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus or endemic human coronaviruses (HCoV) can persist on inanimate surfaces like metal, glass or plastic for up to 9 days, but can be efficiently inactivated by surface disinfection procedures with 62-71% ethanol, 0.5% hydrogen peroxide or 0.1% sodium hypochlorite within 1 minute. Other biocidal agents such as 0.05-0.2% benzalkonium chloride or 0.02% chlorhexidine digluconate are less effective. As no specific therapies are available for 2019-nCoV, early containment and prevention of further spread will be crucial to stop the ongoing outbreak and to control this novel infectious thread.
    I think Humble's MMS is a very useful addition to our medicine cabinet. I recall using something called Dakins solution in the hospital. That is sodium hypochlorite.

Quote Sodium Hypochlorite is a chlorine compound often used as a disinfectant or a bleaching agent. Sodium hypochlorite in 0.5% w/v solution is called Dakin's solution, and is used as an antiseptic to clean infected topical wounds.
    IMO internal use of chlorine dioxide for treatment of bacterias could be effective. IMO if something pandemic occurs, everything we can do to avoid being in public is great. CONCLUSION of article below:
    The combination of chlorine dioxide and sodium hypochlorite for disinfection of drinking water could achieve better effect of disinfection and decrease disinfection by-products as well.

Quote Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2008 May;37(3):285-9.
    [Comparison of the effects of chlorine dioxide, sodium hypochlorite and their combination on simulative water disinfection].
    [Article in Chinese]
    Wang Y1, Li N, Lu Y, Wang Y.
    Abstract
    OBJECTIVE:
    To compare the effects of disinfection of chlorine dioxide (ClO2), sodium hypochlorite(NaClO) and their combination (ClO + NaClO) on simulative water samples.

METHOD:
    The simulative water samples containing 5.0 x 10(4) - 5.0 x 10(5) cfu/100ml Escherichia coli were prepared in laboratory and disinfected by different doses of chlorine dioxide, sodium hypochlorite and their combination for 60, 60, 30 + 60 min respectively. The kill ratio for Escherichia coli, and the residual chlorine dioxide, and the product of chlorite ion (ClO2-) and total residual chlorine were detected and compared by the membrane filter(MF) technique and electrometric titration.

RESULT:
    The minimum effective dosage (MED) for disinfect of simulative water samples were 0.4 mg/L of chlorine dioxide, 0.5 mg/L of sodium hypochlorite, and the 0.1 mg/L + 0.3 mg/L or 0.2 mg/L + 0.2 mg/L of their combination. By comparision with disinfection of ClO2 and NaClO alone, the residual chlorine dioxide increased 13.43% - 166.67% in simulative water sample under disinfection by the combination of ClO2 + NaClO, While chlorite ion decreased 13.11% - 19.97% and total residual chlorine increased 9.34% - 40.15%.
    Last edited by Delight; 8th February 2020 at 17:57.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), onevoice (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #508
    Thanks

In this speech today, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom said the following about circulating 'misinformation'. Read carefully and with interest.
    [extracted]
    We are also engaging with search, social and digital companies such as Facebook, Google, Tencent, Baidu, Twitter, TikTok, Weibo, Pinterest and others. We are asking them to filter out false information and promote accurate information from credible sources like WHO, CDC and others. And we thank them for their efforts so far.

Finally, we are connecting with influencers, through Instagram and YouTube, among others, to help spread factual messages to their followers, with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region.

In essence, to fight the flood of misinformation, we are building a band of truth-tellers that disperse fact and debunk myths.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (9th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), James Newell (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Lawrence (9th February 2020), Mare (8th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), sunwings (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), twin fig (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #509
    Thanks

I think we are observing the effect of recent "truth management" in MSM that is retarding our ability to respond effectively to EVERYTHING facing us in 2020 and beyond. It is becoming more and more disheartening to me about our future. The avalanche of issues is NOT being addressed IMO by the institutions and leaders. It is not just this "pandemic" that is threatening. It is the whole thrust of "individual versus the state" and the destruction of our infrastructure. Apparently the shut down of China means we in the states have nothing of our own ready to replace the commodities of life.

This "pandemic" could really be serious as an illness and the time to know that fact is before you see it in the community. We were told trust the PTB to protect us and the take away is they will NOT. We see a crumbling civilization IMO falling like the twin towers in our view.

And specifically with the confusion about infection, we see how our systems are NOT being managed for workability and for the good of humans.

People are arguing about the reality of the infection and the meaning, (Jon Rappaport, Mike Adams etc. LOTS of POV) MISSED INFORMATION deprives us all of receiving:

FAIR WARNING
    I am glad we are still able to sift information here.

For months, we have been discussing here how we are being splintered, divided, sliced and diced when attempting to triage information. I know it is really hard to uncover what is REALLY happening. For instance Linda Moulton Howe's report is based on her own historic respect for main stream sources IMO. I used to believe the NYTimes was great also. I also don't know that others in the limelight are "go to's" now.

Quote she often pays rather too much attention to mainstream headlines.......

For instance, she doubts that the numbers are likely to be many times greater than reported, and doubts any alternative suggested source for the virus other than bats. (To her credit, though, she does state correctly that this is already a pandemic.) Post #502
    I have been looking at reddit and I found this today:

Quote Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and its inactivation with biocidal agents
    Author links open overlay panelGünterKampf1DanielTodt2StephaniePfaender2EikeSteinmann2

Summary
    Currently, the emergence of a novel human coronavirus, temporary named 2019-nCoV, has become a global health concern causing severe respiratory tract infections in humans. Human-to-human transmissions have been described with incubation times between 2-10 days, facilitating its spread via droplets, contaminated hands or surfaces. We therefore reviewed the literature on all available information about the persistence of human and veterinary coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces as well as inactivation strategies with biocidal agents used for chemical disinfection, e.g. in healthcare facilities. The analysis of 22 studies reveals that human coronaviruses such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) coronavirus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus or endemic human coronaviruses (HCoV) can persist on inanimate surfaces like metal, glass or plastic for up to 9 days, but can be efficiently inactivated by surface disinfection procedures with 62-71% ethanol, 0.5% hydrogen peroxide or 0.1% sodium hypochlorite within 1 minute. Other biocidal agents such as 0.05-0.2% benzalkonium chloride or 0.02% chlorhexidine digluconate are less effective. As no specific therapies are available for 2019-nCoV, early containment and prevention of further spread will be crucial to stop the ongoing outbreak and to control this novel infectious thread.
    I think Humble's MMS is a very useful addition to our medicine cabinet. I recall using something called Dakins solution in the hospital. That is sodium hypochlorite.

Quote Sodium Hypochlorite is a chlorine compound often used as a disinfectant or a bleaching agent. Sodium hypochlorite in 0.5% w/v solution is called Dakin's solution, and is used as an antiseptic to clean infected topical wounds.
    IMO internal use of chlorine dioxide for treatment of bacterias could be effective. IMO if something pandemic occurs, everything we can do to avoid being in public is great. CONCLUSION of article below:
    The combination of chlorine dioxide and sodium hypochlorite for disinfection of drinking water could achieve better effect of disinfection and decrease disinfection by-products as well.

Quote Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2008 May;37(3):285-9.
    [Comparison of the effects of chlorine dioxide, sodium hypochlorite and their combination on simulative water disinfection].
    [Article in Chinese]
    Wang Y1, Li N, Lu Y, Wang Y.
    Abstract
    OBJECTIVE:
    To compare the effects of disinfection of chlorine dioxide (ClO2), sodium hypochlorite(NaClO) and their combination (ClO + NaClO) on simulative water samples.

METHOD:
    The simulative water samples containing 5.0 x 10(4) - 5.0 x 10(5) cfu/100ml Escherichia coli were prepared in laboratory and disinfected by different doses of chlorine dioxide, sodium hypochlorite and their combination for 60, 60, 30 + 60 min respectively. The kill ratio for Escherichia coli, and the residual chlorine dioxide, and the product of chlorite ion (ClO2-) and total residual chlorine were detected and compared by the membrane filter(MF) technique and electrometric titration.

RESULT:
    The minimum effective dosage (MED) for disinfect of simulative water samples were 0.4 mg/L of chlorine dioxide, 0.5 mg/L of sodium hypochlorite, and the 0.1 mg/L + 0.3 mg/L or 0.2 mg/L + 0.2 mg/L of their combination. By comparision with disinfection of ClO2 and NaClO alone, the residual chlorine dioxide increased 13.43% - 166.67% in simulative water sample under disinfection by the combination of ClO2 + NaClO, While chlorite ion decreased 13.11% - 19.97% and total residual chlorine increased 9.34% - 40.15%.
    Delight, I am also becoming much more aware that this agenda is primarily about keeping the power structures in power for the sake of control and continuing to to keep the house of cards which is our unsustainable economy from toppling down into one messy pile.. That is by far the most important thing. If anyone believes their government will be there for them when things start to fall apart they will be sadly mistaken. I think the best we can do is to define the best strategies for dealing with these issues, try to have the necessary supplies and maybe we can be of aid in our communities. My intuition strongly tells me this thing, this control structure, is coming to a conclusion soon. I don't know how long soon is, but I feel myself getting stronger and clearer.

We may not have accurate information from what they are saying but we can definitely discern from what they are clearly NOT saying.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

In this speech today, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom said the following about circulating 'misinformation'. Read carefully and with interest.
    [extracted]
    We are also engaging with search, social and digital companies such as Facebook, Google, Tencent, Baidu, Twitter, TikTok, Weibo, Pinterest and others. We are asking them to filter out false information and promote accurate information from credible sources like WHO, CDC and others. And we thank them for their efforts so far.

Finally, we are connecting with influencers, through Instagram and YouTube, among others, to help spread factual messages to their followers, with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region.

In essence, to fight the flood of misinformation, we are building a band of truth-tellers that disperse fact and debunk myths.

Thanks, Bill. From my research they are doing a really good job scrubbing any questions about the source of the virus, except the "live market" theory. That conveniently is allowed to stay. This of course defies logic since it is only a theory like the others, why does it get to continue as part of the narrative if they are so friggin concerned about facts? We are to rely on WHO and the good ol bought and paid for CDC for our information. I am trying to let go of the anger I am feeling at this moment. I knew the "conspiracy theorists" are nothing but nut cases would come in handy. Mark my words, it won't be long before questioning the prepared narrative will become a crime.

No matter how this virus started one thing for sure is that it will used to benefit our controllers.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th February 2020), Baby Steps (8th February 2020), Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

[extracted]

Thanks, Bill. From my research they are doing a really good job scrubbing any questions about the source of the virus, except the "live market" theory. That conveniently is allowed to stay. This of course defies logic since it is only a theory like the others, why does it get to continue as part of the narrative if they are so friggin concerned about facts? We are to rely on WHO and the good ol bought and paid for CDC for our information. I am trying to let go of the anger I am feeling at this moment. I knew the "conspiracy theorists" are nothing but nut cases would come in handy. Mark my words, it won't be long before questioning the prepared narrative will become a crime.

No matter how this virus started one thing for sure is that it will used to benefit our controllers.
    I don't think this can stay in the bag, actually. The virus is hard to contain, but so is whatever the truth may be. My current feelings:
    • This will spread and spread. I doubt it can be stopped.
    • More and more independent, ethical, medically trained people (and research teams) will be asking good questions and reporting good information. Research papers in respected journals already state that it never originated from the market.
    • I'm increasingly wondering if China's dictatorship may fall. The entire country could implode socially and economically... the Chinese authorities' actions sure do look as if this is what their real fear may be.
    Of course, we don't yet know what the 'misinformation' is that the WHO wants to stamp out — but we may have suspicions. There's a lot of difference between 'false information' about real numbers of cases and deaths, 'false information' about bat soup, and 'false information' about it possibly being a bioweapon. But we may be told a lot more about this WHO campaign in the next few days.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Lawrence (9th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), onevoice (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), twin fig (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #512
    Thanks

"we are building a band of truth-tellers that disperse fact and debunk myths." The following is a very incautious article if this virus spreads in the air IMO. Yeah, must keep the economy flowing as a major consideration. Is Bloomberg a verified source?

How to avoid coronavirus on flights: Forget masks, says top airline doctor

I like John Campbell. He seems reasonable and trustworthy!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #513
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

This is a fairly easy chemical to get as it's used in swimming pool cleaning.

Using it to clean topical wounds seems rather harsh even at a low concentration of 5%.

Quote Sodium Hypochlorite: Liquid Pool Chlorine, Bleach, Shock a ...
    Search domain www.clean-pool-and-spa.com/sodium-hypochlorite.htmlhttps://www.clean-pool-and-spa.com/sodium-hypochlorite.html
    Sodium Hypochlorite Is Perfect For Your Pool. Sodium hypochlorite (liquid pool chlorine/swimming pool shock) has a nice yellowish color and is stronger but chemically identical to regular grocery store bleach. Chlorine's concentration is 10 - 15% available chlorine while bleach is about 8.5%.

It’s been a little while since the last entry in the Everyday Compounds series, so today’s post takes a look at Sodium Hypochlorite. This chemical is likely to be found in several cleaning products in your kitchen, and additionally is one of the main compounds used to chlorinate the water in swimming pools. Here’s a look at the chemistry behind these uses, and the potential dangers.
    Ok, just found this.
    Quote https://www.compoundchem.com/2014/07...ning-products/Sodium hypochlorite is a solid white powder, but is more commonly used dissolved in water. Solutions of sodium hypochlorite are commonly referred to as bleach, although household bleach also contains small amounts of several other compounds, including sodium hydroxide and calcium hypochlorite. Sodium hypochlorite generally makes up 3-8% of the volume; dissolved in water, it has a strongly alkaline pH, which can irritate the skin. The idea of strong acids causing burns is common knowledge, but in fact, strong alkalis can be just as dangerous, and concentrated bleach is at a high enough pH to cause burns to the skin on contact.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #514
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

If one wants to fool with MMS I would suggest you get that data from the source, as with any tech that works well. MMS does work, it knocks out flu easily, but it takes a certain responsibility level to do any kind of self treatment.

This is only one video, get the full hat writeup from Humble. https://www.brighteon.com/5824643578001

Also you have to dilute it with citric acid or vinegar to get the proper PH.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), twin fig (8th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #515
    Thanks

On a different note...

During my lifetime as as an RN, there came a time when profit from human disease/injury became acceptable and normal processes like birth and even death became commodities. This source of revenue is second only to war as a money maker and grows in value. We know that, but people still have a gap between this knowing and the hands on response.

In 1976, we were well aware in the hospital of the breeding of superbugs and there was knowledge about hospitals role for nosocomial infection and iatrogenic illness just because of treatment. In the late 70's there seemed a great deal of hope that "complementary, natural and alternative" approaches to allopathy would be enveloped in the care system.

Beginning in the late 80's, I saw the increasing strangle hold of the pharmacologic model. It just became more and more that "standard of care" was a cook book of unpalatable recipes with lots of side effects. Also, the willingness to overlook the harm from treatment seemed to increase? Also despite common sense, diet and health advice like no salt, low fat, high carbs, no need for supplemental vitamins/minerals was canonized.

IMO now when they are attacked mercilessly by the "owners" of medicine, we desperately need the non-conventional approaches. We absolutely must increase our immune strength while minimizing autoimmune damage. We must address novel infection while minimizing sequelae (after effects). If we are going to survive, modern civilizations must change the trajectory of worsening and worsening health status.

Homeopathy is presently being attacked in the US. Some people have said that vaccination was actually based originally on homeopathic principles. It may have a specifically helpful role in the inflammatory process that viral illness triggers? I use this for "flu" symptoms. Click on the picture for an article on some homeopathic remedies:

Quote Immunology and Homeopathy. 1. Historical Background
    Paolo Bellavite, Anita Conforti, [...], and Riccardo Ortolani

Conventional scientific wisdom dictates that homeopathy should have no effect above placebo but experiments on ultra-high dilutions of solutes together with some clinical data suggest the intriguing possibility that it might do in some circumstances. Today, an osmotic process between disciplines, previously seen as in conflict, is facilitated because over the last few decades homeopathy has initiated the methods of current medical science and a substantial number of experimental studies—at molecular, cellular and clinical levels—are available. One area of dialogue and of common progress is that of inflammation and immunity, probably because these are closely related to the traditional ‘vital force’ of the body's self-healing power.
    I do think we have a situation where many do not have an intact immune system. I am not opposed to emergency rescue treatments but I am skeptical when I read articles like the one below where it blames long term effects on the viral infection. What about the various treatments? Many of the strategies to ramp up "treatment" have their own other effects. Did sufferers get a vaccine?

Long term complications from infection have been heavily touted about measles. Measles WAS a very dangerous illness in the early 1900s. Over the years, it became mostly benign and definitely a case where the vaccine complications trump the benefit (and if this seems a questionable argument, I will not argue but hope people would do their own research). Not only that issue of harm from vaccines but they just fail to do what was promised. It is clearly just a big Lie told at the expense of humanity and IMO anyone who researches will hit a cognitive dissonance wall!

Risk versus Benefit is part of informed consent. But you must have the information and we already know where that has been going.

From Reddit u/pisandwich
    Quote Long term side effects in patients cured of SARS
    I saw a few articles about how many survivors of SARS have significant, long term, negative symptoms after getting over the initial illness.

(I should have said 'recovered', not cured.)

" What surprised the researchers was that patients not only weren’t getting better as time went on — many seemed to be getting significantly worse.

The study found that in 2007, almost 88 per cent of patients were below average for measures of general health, compared with about 49 per cent three years earlier.

Participants, who had an average age of 50, reported shortness of breath, muscle and joint pain, numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, and fatigue."

https://www.thestar.com/life/health_...ars_later.html

2 more articles-

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...5BD4XW20091214

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...article/415378

I wonder if something like this may occur with 2019-nCov, since its a 'zoonotic' virus that recently jumped species.

It's also worth noting how similar 2019-nCov is to SARS-

" Notably, 2019-nCoV was closely related (with 88% identity) to two bat-derived severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)-like coronaviruses, bat-SL-CoVZC45 and bat-SL-CoVZXC21, collected in 2018 in Zhoushan, eastern China***, but were more distant from SARS-CoV (about 79%) and MERS-CoV (about 50%***) "

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...251-8/fulltext
    Last edited by Delight; 8th February 2020 at 19:39.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), George (10th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #516
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    If one wants to fool with MMS I would suggest you get that data from the source, as with any tech that works well. MMS does work, it knocks out flu easily, but it takes a certain responsibility level to do any kind of self treatment.

This is only one video, get the full hat writeup from Humble. https://www.brighteon.com/5824643578001

Also you have to dilute it with citric acid or vinegar to get the proper PH.
    Yes. It's not very pleasant to take, but I have enough here in a couple of bottles to last for years in extremis. I regard it as a valuable emergency resource.

As I've posted elsewheredo read this remarkable story!! — I personally witnessed one genuine MMS miracle, and a 'miracle' is exactly what it was.

It does work. Maybe not with every person, in every situation (for reasons maybe still unknown). But if I was in deep trouble, I'd definitely use it.

I personally talked with a mainstream Swiss medical doctor, who accompanied Jim Humble to Africa treating malaria, who told me that he believes the mechanism whereby it works is just not yet fully understood.

Here are the MMS protocols, as written by Andreas Kalcker: (who I knew personally, and who manufactured and sold it online until he was shut down by the EU)

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), James Newell (9th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), twin fig (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #517
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Hehehe

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom is one of the biggest trolls and conspiracy theorists out there.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51429400
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 8th February 2020 at 20:05.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #518
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Heads up for Bill !

#Breaking: Just in - A Chinese citizen who has travelled to #Ecuador and tested negative for the #coronavirus has died of a very high fever.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sotiridi/...10510712066048

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Dorjezigzag (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #519
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Heads up for Bill !

#Breaking: Just in - A Chinese citizen who has travelled to #Ecuador and tested negative for the #coronavirus has died of a very high fever.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sotiridi/...10510712066048
    Yes, many thanks. The poor man was reported to have had multiple organ failure, and was close to death last week. Then the results came back negative from the CDC, after a 10 day wait, and it was said he had Pneumonia and Hepatitis B.

I find that very hard to believe. As best I know, Pneumonia and Hepatitis B don't cause multiple organ failure. (The coronavirus can do.) All we can do here is wait to see if there are any more suspected cases, or whether that was an isolated anomaly.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), Did You See Them (9th February 2020), Dorjezigzag (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), Lawrence (9th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), silvanelf (8th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #520
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,801 times in 5,537 posts

Taking a moment to pause here, and reflect on the wonderful contributions, from everyone and on some of the very moving stories we've all seen.

Also, after watching (again) the late Bob Dean's remarkable 2009 Exopolitics presentation in Barcelona, the following quote seems so apt to share here, as it relates to the extraordinary character of the Chinese people. It is worth taking a moment to read.
    “There is something in the human spirit that will survive and prevail, there is a tiny and brilliant light burning in the heart of man that will not go out no matter how dark the world becomes.”

― Leo Tolstoy

For all our brothers and sisters suffering in China our felt support continues to go to you

If the very least we are able to do is to support you with our community and this thread, we hope it will help make you feel not so alone.
    Last edited by Tintin; 8th February 2020 at 20:19.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Agape (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), Delight (8th February 2020), Did You See Them (9th February 2020), Dorjezigzag (8th February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (8th February 2020), Franny (8th February 2020), happyuk (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (8th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th February 2020), silvanelf (9th February 2020), Sophocles (9th February 2020), Sunny (12th February 2020), twin fig (8th February 2020), wondering (8th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 154 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 126 154 LastLast