Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2661
    Thanks
    Thanked 292,810 times in 21,672 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    UK Prime Minister Boris has Covid-19!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791
    Yes. It's the same as with all the other politicians and celebs who have tested positive in the UK and other countries.

What this tells us (or confirms!) is that this is now simply everywhere.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ahamkara (27th March 2020), anandacate (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (27th March 2020), Elainie (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Salv8tion (27th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Sophocles (27th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020), Yoda (27th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2662
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,972 times in 6,882 posts

Looks like it's getting only worse and almost totally out of control in the US now.

Seems like Trump is counting on the Easter Bunny to eradicate the virus.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ahamkara (27th March 2020), Cognitive Dissident (29th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Sophocles (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020), wondering (27th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2663
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,543 times in 4,578 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    My point is.
    I accept that this virus kills people.
    However the act of closing down business and employment is over the top to my mind-- as Norman posts.
    Its mandatory.
    It would have been easy enough to say retired people and the vulnerable stay home.
    There are three buisnesses in my family and my relatives are watching what has taken years to build dying infront of their eyes --nothingtheycan do.
    Help not available to June so how do they survive till then? At worst they and family could end up homeless and unemployed. There will be many seeking work after this is over.
    This is happening to many people all over the world.
    Why?
    Not to save the elderly and vulnerable --they are expensive, no longer productive-- a waste of space perhaps in the Governments eye, a burden.
    The media is really hyping this up even though its been declared that it is not as contagious or as fatal as originally stated by Government advisors
    I suspect David Icke is right on this.
    In my own little mental schematic of what's happening, the "economy" which is totally bogus funny money invented out of thin air by the biggest crooks on the planet, HAS to crash, so something healthier can be built up in it's place.

My pet theory is that this all started out as a deliberate crash plan by those very crooks, to rebuild their propped up past-it's-sell-by-date funnymoney economy in the new digital funnymoney way they wanted it to become, but it's currently in the process of being hijacked by the good guys who are going to use the reset opportunity to clean out the funny money and build us a proper economy, or at least the basic structure of one that we can bring to life ourselves.

Throwing compensation money around and quantitative easing is quite easy when it's about to get put on the bonfire of history anyway. The tricky part is the people doing it can't quite come right out and say it like it is yet because that could scupper the whole thing. After all, the money "we all know and love" has been nothing but a huge confidence trick since the get go.

Of course, no hard evidence was harmed in the writing of this post. No medical or financial advice is given and you should consult your bank manager.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (27th March 2020), Ayt (27th March 2020), Basho (27th March 2020), Caliban (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), greybeard (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), Kate (27th March 2020), Mypos (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Satori (27th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Sophocles (27th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020), wondering (27th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2664
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    UK Prime Minister Boris has Covid-19!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791
    Yes. It's the same as with all the other politicians and celebs who have tested positive in the UK and other countries.

What this tells us (or confirms!) is that this is now simply everywhere.
    As scott adams has said, "they'll be given the royal-quine treatment". leaving the rest of us to suffer it out.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2665
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,365 times in 774 posts

I'm two minutes into this video:

Covid 19 Situational Assessment, Risk Landscape & Possible Solutions, Daniel Schmachtenberger

Quote In this fast changing and overwhelming pandemic crisis, what is really going on, and what should individuals and governments do?

LIST OF CONTENT:

3:00 – Bias & anticipation – acting without all the knowledge.

5:00 – Situational Assessment – The risk of quarantine v’s the risk of doing nothing.

Addressing the difference between COVID19 & the general flu.

11:00 – Breaking down and understanding testing/ spread and statistics around it.

13:10 – 1 person as a super spreader in Korea. The way the virus moves in different parts of society.

16:10 – Other reasons to slow the curve – treatment development

19:25 – Immunity –

Is immunity a thing? What we know & don’t know.

How is this likely mutate?

27:00 - Secondary Effects – if the health impact on individuals is first order – what’s the second?

Medical system – how will it cope, what happens when hospitals are at their limits?

Training not just for medical but for first responders, police and national guard – plus the need to protect critical workers, in the food and energy supply chain.

34:00 – Compounding Effects.

Flood season & wildfires – how do you manage a virus within natural disasters?

Voting & election management

Economic management and impact – both as individuals, states, countries & global

38:00 - Geo-political Impacts

Epidemiology of the virus spread

What happens when Corona hits India?

US/ China relations – China is at the front of the curve. Now they are leading the aid to other countries. Conversely – the US is in a vulnerable position. How will this impact security and economic predatory activity?

45:00 – The impact of short-term measures on fundamental freedoms – Fast sensemaking and what that means.

48:00 - Is quarantine worse that the disease itself? Short answer – NO.

Frame control theory

51:00 – Proposal of action –

1) Total nationwide quarantine – Everyone that isn’t societal frontline worker, stays home – we need a radical shift. With strict levels on vulnerable communities.

2) All frontline workers have gear & training to protect them.

3) True Economic support for all from government.

4) Full focus on development and distribution of a broad range of tests for everyone

5) Come out of full quarantine to a “smart quarantine”.

If followed properly – this could go from 1-5 in 6-8 weeks.

6) Vaccines & Treatment

7) National Security

1:10 – Duplication of efforts.

1:11 – Existential Risk - Maybe this will be a first-hand experience of what it means to be in a big deal risk situation.

The dangers of status bias/ positivity bias.

Fragility & efficiency + Impact

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Caliban (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Elainie (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Irresistible (28th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), mountain_jim (27th March 2020), Pam (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), sllim11 (27th March 2020), sunwings (28th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2666
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Friends, Im beginning to re evaluate things . There is a debate going here as to wether the virus is fake or not?
    I have said all along, its real, and it is a real virus, it can kill you and it does bear out to be pretty contagious.
    But something is not adding up , and I feel now I have been viewing it within the wrong context .
    Its not that its fake or not, but more that its being used in an opportunistic or "fake "manner. Its being marketed differently.
    So in a sense those debating it were missing each others points.
    Yes, absolutely. There are two kinds of 'contrarian' here.
    1. Those who doubt the reported statistics, that there's really a virus at all, that the 'real' cause is 5G, or that it's 'just the flu'.
    2. Those who accept the seriousness and reality of the pandemic (and the virus), but who strongly suspect there's an agenda to all this, and that it may have been planned.
    Those two viewpoints are very different.

I'm firmly in the second category. In my strong opinion, those in the first category don't have access to (or have not fully understood) all the available information.

One of the things the mods may very well do over the next few days is subdivide this [very long and sometimes confusing!] thread into the various categories — and also the COVID-19 Contrarians thread, which similarly contains a mixture of views and beliefs. So this thread and the 'Contrarian' thread would evolve into:
    • Covid-19: Cui bono? Is there an agenda?
    • Covid-19: It's all a hoax or "fake".
    • Covid-19: Reports, statistics and global updates.
    Bill that's a crock of sh*t. Your credibility has cratered for me during this 1 thread.

The tests are wrong, the reporting of the tests are wrong, the deathcount and sick counts are wrong, tons of bulletproof points of why have been already stated in earlier points yet you constantly ignore them.

Oh well..

12. Link to Post #2667
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,167 times in 1,836 posts

I know for a FACT it's not fake, not a hoax (although I believe there is definitely some other agenda afoot). My BEST friend of more than 30 years, who I trust more than any other, and know more than any other, has recently been very sick with flu like symptoms. They weren't able to get out to test him at the time to confirm it was CV19, and it took him 3 weeks to recover. I spoke to him during this time over the phone, and he sounded terrible. But as of this past weekend he was over it. Received this message from him this morning, with attached photo (which I blacked out to protect his identity).

Hey dude,

Genuinely hope this finds you staying safe and well.

Just to bring you up to date. Yesterday afternoon an ambulance had to be called for me as I was having serious breathing problems. As a result of the ambulance coming out to me I was taken into hospital, where over a period 4 hours from 3pm various blood tests, x-rays, ECG's were performed numerous times.

Throughout all of this I had to wear a mask, whilst those treating me were all wearing their P.P.E.

Name:  rich_March 26th 2020_02.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  55.6 KB

My breathing was finally brought under control, and I was informed categorically that I had had Covid 19 when I was seriously ill 3 weeks ago.

That the Covid virus was no longer present in my lungs, but as a direct result of this virus, I had been left with Bronchitis -and not pneumonia as my GP had previously thought. Still not good though.

I was also informed that due to the extent the Covid-19 virus had hammered by system, it would likely take up to 6 months for me to fully recover.

Stay safe,
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

13. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

anandacate (27th March 2020), Ayt (27th March 2020), Caliban (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Elainie (27th March 2020), ExHaLaTiON (5th April 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Inaiá (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), kudzy (28th March 2020), leavesoftrees (28th March 2020), mountain_jim (27th March 2020), onevoice (27th March 2020), Pam (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), sllim11 (27th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020), spade (27th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), thepainterdoug (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020), YoYoYo (27th March 2020)

14. Link to Post #2668
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,083 times in 1,303 posts

A Downing Street spokeswoman said he was tested by NHS staff yesterday after falling ill.

“After experiencing mild symptoms yesterday, the prime minister was tested for coronavirus on the personal advice of England’s chief medical officer, Professor Chris Whitty,” she said.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/politic...test-1-6581783
    Last edited by bogeyman; 27th March 2020 at 13:48.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), Pam (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #2669
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    Friends, Im beginning to re evaluate things . There is a debate going here as to wether the virus is fake or not?
    I have said all along, its real, and it is a real virus, it can kill you and it does bear out to be pretty contagious.
    But something is not adding up , and I feel now I have been viewing it within the wrong context .
    Its not that its fake or not, but more that its being used in an opportunistic or "fake "manner. Its being marketed differently.
    1. Those who doubt the reported statistics, that there's really a virus at all, that the 'real' cause is 5G, or that it's 'just the flu'.
    2. Those who accept the seriousness and reality of the pandemic (and the virus), but who strongly suspect there's an agenda to all this, and that it may have been planned.

I'm firmly in the second category. In my strong opinion, those in the first category don't have access to (or have not fully understood) all the available information.

One of the things the mods may very well do over the next few days is subdivide this [very long and sometimes confusing!] thread into the various categories — and also the COVID-19 Contrarians thread, which similarly contains a mixture of views and beliefs. So this thread and the 'Contrarian' thread would evolve into:
    Bill that's a crock of sh*t. Your credibility has cratered for me during this 1 thread.

The tests are wrong, the reporting of the tests are wrong, the deathcount and sick counts are wrong, tons of bulletproof points of why have been already stated in earlier points yet you constantly ignore them.

Oh well..
    How can it be fake, take me as a random sample in Iran, our friend’s father has died at the age of 100 and he was tested positive and he used to work in a crowded shopping place even at this age and he had a bodyguard nurse, my mother’s friend didn’t test but she suddenly came down with a sever flu and she quickly got it from her husband with a bad fever that wouldn’t subside for days no matter what, they didn’t go to hospital and are fine now in their home self caring, another case is the niece of our friend she is 32 but with sever symptoms and in the hospital but not in ICU I think she had some underlying health problem but we are not sure

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to carnavas For This Post:

Alan (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Elainie (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Kate (27th March 2020), Pam (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), thepainterdoug (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #2670
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,700 times in 1,269 posts

STOP COVID LIE-TEEN. There is no defensible justification for destroying the global economy and retooling, if not ruining, the lives of millions over this strain of Covid. The virus is being used as the pretext for a global monetary economic reset and the institution of even more draconian control over us “useless eaters.” The fall out from the reset will be worse than this “virus” if it had been left to run it’s course. That’s the program folks.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Caliban (27th March 2020), DaveToo (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Holly Lindin (31st March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), norman (27th March 2020), Pam (27th March 2020), Philippe (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), TargeT (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #2671
    France Avalon Member Deux Corbeaux's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 431 posts

Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 28th March 2020 at 06:30. Reason: Fix link

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

anandacate (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), mountain_jim (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

22. Link to Post #2672
    Thanks

So this publication seems to directly contradict the earlier published-then-pulled study from New Delhi University (Bill had archived this study before it was pulled and posted it weeks ago in this thread) which stated HIV protein spikes/compounds were discovered on the SARS-CoV strain (novel Coronavirus). Was there any follow up or re-publication of the New Delhi study? Curious to see what could have changed in 2 months when the earlier indication showed biological manipulation...

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know.
    By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief6 days ago

The persistent myth can be put to bed.

As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast.

One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.
    A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article. Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells.

That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering.

Here's why: SARS-CoV-2 is very closely related to the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which fanned across the globe nearly 20 years ago. Scientists have studied how SARS-CoV differs from SARS-CoV-2 — with several key letter changes in the genetic code. Yet in computer simulations, the mutations in SARS-CoV-2 don't seem to work very well at helping the virus bind to human cells. If scientists had deliberately engineered this virus, they wouldn't have chosen mutations that computer models suggest won't work. But it turns out, nature is smarter than scientists, and the novel coronavirus found a way to mutate that was better — and completely different— from anything scientists could have created, the study found.

Another nail in the "escaped from evil lab" theory? The overall molecular structure of this virus is distinct from the known coronaviruses and instead most closely resembles viruses found in bats and pangolins that had been little studied and never known to cause humans any harm.

"If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness," according to a statement from Scripps.
    Source: https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...de-in-lab.html
    Nature publication: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

Ayt (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #2673
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote 1. Those who doubt the reported statistics, that there's really a virus at all, that the 'real' cause is 5G, or that it's 'just the flu'.
    I believe it is BOTH at the same time. I think it was planned all along, but an accidental leak occurred, and the original timeline had to be revised to immediately take rapid ADVANTAGE of the outbreak and lockdowns to effect their cause instantly. look at ID2020 Bill Gates pushing for everyone to be tracked right now - how? by chipping everyone? Hello - Mark of the Beast anyone?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Michigan’s Democrat Governor THREATENS All Doctors and Pharmacists who Prescribe or Dispense Hydroxychloroquine for Coronavirus Patients

Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer is the latest Democrat to ban doctors from prescribing the lifesaving drugs hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks to save senior citizens in the state.
    Hydroxychloroquine is safe and has tested 100% positive in treating the coronavirus.

Whitmer follows Nevada’s Democrat Governor Sisolak in banning the life-saving drugs from coronavirus victims.

Detroit News reported:

If you live in Michigan, and you or a loved one is infected with this potentially lethal disease, you’re out of luck.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs literally threatened all doctors and pharmacists in the state who prescribe or dispense hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19.

The agency’s March 24 letter warns physicians and pharmacists of professional consequences for the prescribing of hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine). Beyond the rational recommendation against hoarding as production of this medication needs to be ramped up, the letter deviates into open threats of “administrative action” against the licenses of doctors that prescribe hydroxychloroquine.

The letter also instructs pharmacists to ignore physician orders for this medication. Due to the debate over a pharmacist’s right to refuse to fill medications that go against their religious beliefs, this could place pharmacists in the unprecedented position of being told that they must fill prescriptions that violate their “conscience (religious belief)” but must not fill prescriptions to treat COVID-19.

Even worse, the letter indicates health care providers are “required to report” their fellow physicians who are prescribing these medications. This draconian measure carries ominous Gestapo-like overtones of neighbor reporting neighbor to “authorities.”

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Basho (27th March 2020), Caliban (27th March 2020), DaveToo (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Goba (1st April 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Holly Lindin (31st March 2020), Kamikaze (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), sllim11 (27th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #2674
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 times in 1,968 posts

Working from home on camera - a cautionary tale.

https://twitter.com/OntWtf/status/12...147388928?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ayt (27th March 2020), Basho (27th March 2020), Caliban (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #2675
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,358 times in 1,184 posts

When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (28th March 2020), Elainie (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Holly Lindin (31st March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), mountain_jim (27th March 2020), onevoice (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #2676
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,287 times in 1,830 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

Oh well..
    Phoenix, I can appreciate how frustrating this whole event is. There is so much information, misinformation and different agendas out there. At the end of the day, no one on this forum is the enemy. We are all simply trying to understand this thing and the ramifications of it. This is a very complex issue and very challenging to get to the truth of the matter.

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Basho (27th March 2020), Caliban (27th March 2020), DaveToo (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), Kate (27th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), thepainterdoug (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #2677
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 times in 967 posts

So now were at a stage where yesterday I spoke to 2 of my buddies. We were talking about the auto plants in Detroit , we do work there, he said they should have closed them down 2 weeks ago. They had 2 deaths in 2 different plants with the line workers of this virus. And was on the phone with another buddy yesterday, he just got back from Florida. Said after he got off the cruise they were on to Egypt, the next cruise that came in, his wife's girlfriend was on the following cruise that landed in Florida. And died 24 hours later of this virus.And My wife's friend in Italy has been speaking of the deaths there and his buddy s sister died of the virus and the rest of the family caught it because nobody wanted to move the body right away. I would say this will be the next stage where we are hearing about people we know or others that know. Real enough to me.

33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alan (28th March 2020), anandacate (27th March 2020), Basho (27th March 2020), DaveToo (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Elainie (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Inaiá (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), Kate (27th March 2020), onevoice (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #2678
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,435 times in 634 posts

I really don't see how you can "split up" this thread unless a post is obviously and totally "contrarian" to the main stream view. This whole thing is laden with ambiguity and manipulation, not to mention gargantuan corporate thievery. This thread is a beast. Let it roar.

(Haha, just noticed this is my 666th post. Beast indeed
    Last edited by Caliban; 27th March 2020 at 18:11.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

ClearWater (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), Holly Lindin (31st March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Salv8tion (27th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), thepainterdoug (27th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #2679
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,893 times in 1,208 posts
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Alan (28th March 2020), Basho (27th March 2020), Caliban (27th March 2020), ClearWater (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Goba (1st April 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), mountain_jim (27th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Salv8tion (27th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #2680
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,435 times in 634 posts

That's promising news but 6000 mg/day ain't high and ain't gonna cut it. In China, I read they were doing up to 30,000 Mg/day or more.

Then of course there's this:

"Even if intravenous vitamin C works to shorten or cure COVID-19, it will likely only be a stop-gap before therapies directed at the virus, such as vaccinations, take over," he wrote in a piece for The Conversation.

https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-ho...tients-1494407
    Last edited by Caliban; 27th March 2020 at 15:13.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Basho (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), EFO (27th March 2020), Franny (27th March 2020), Gracy May (27th March 2020), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), mountain_jim (27th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Salv8tion (27th March 2020), silvanelf (27th March 2020), sunwings (28th March 2020), T Smith (27th March 2020), Tintin (27th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 134 of 154 FirstFirst 1 34 84 124 134 144 154 LastLast