Page 110 of 154 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 120 154 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3079

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2181
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 899 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

dorjezigzag / " We are not there yet but I do believe that Mike Adams genuinely believes this is the kind of scenario we could face."
    Parent Post

so now now its ok to report on something non factual that you believe we could face? thats news? thats reporting? why not wait till it does happen?

the area in New Rochelle is a small area like a square mile. people are entering, and coming and going freely and the guard are helpful and friendly . we have many extended family in new rochelle . I will guarantee you that my son, living there knows more than Mike who doesn't live there.

how bout this, why not report on the coming alien invasion that we could face , and just say well, someday it will happen.

I have always liked Mike Adams, but he is going to far.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ayt (20th March 2020), Basho (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), onevoice (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2182
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    dorjezigzag / " We are not there yet but I do believe that Mike Adams genuinely believes this is the kind of scenario we could face."
    Parent Post

so now now its ok to report on something non factual that you believe we could face? thats news? thats reporting? why not wait till it does happen?

the area in New Rochelle is a small area like a square mile. people are entering, and coming and going freely and the guard are helpful and friendly . we have many extended family in new rochelle . I will guarantee you that my son, living there knows more than Mike who doesn't live there.

how bout this, why not report on the coming alien invasion that we could face , and just say well, someday it will happen.

I have always liked Mike Adams, but he is going to far.
    Is your son always placed watching this area in question or does he perhaps go inside sometimes? I don't even know everything that is happening in my house let alone my street.

The fact is New rochelle has been proclaimed a containment zone and there are national guard there.

I do not see in the article the statement you made that Natural News said "National guard quarantined people at gunpoint."

Natural News states " This containment area will have a satellite testing facility for identifying new cases of the disease, and National Guard troops will also be tasked with keeping all surfaces in the area clean, as well as delivering food to local residents who will presumably be forced to stay inside their homes."

The article could have been more clear that the majority of residents are free to come and go as they please if they don't have the virus but im sure soon enough there will be areas like this.

Most of the article in question regarding Financial system collapsing is not referring to events that are actually occurring but his speculations about what he believes will come to pass. Only time will tell if they do.
    Of course, there is going to be massive economic fallout from current world events.
    Our economy is currently experiencing a massive hit that is FACT, it is not to my knowledge currently experiencing an increase in visits from little green men. If it was then perhaps a Mike Adams article on speculations of Alien invasions may be appropriate.

The majority of articles about the corona virus are speculations, it is an unknown entity, as is the current economic situation we are in, we are experiencing a unique set of circumstances.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 20th March 2020 at 04:57.
    Oel ngati kame

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chip (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), thepainterdoug (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2183
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 365 posts

Senate Intel chair sold up to $1.6 million in stock before market crash - Axios

https://www.axios.com/richard-burr-c...1d2ab08db.html

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) dumped between $582,029 and $1.56 million of his stocks on Feb. 13, days after writing a Fox News op-ed that said the U.S. is "better prepared than ever before" to face public health threats like the coronavirus, according to ProPublica.

Why it matters: Reuters reported on Feb. 27 that as chairman of the secretive committee, Burr had been receiving daily updates from the intelligence community about the outbreak.

NPR reported earlier Thursday that Burr struck a much darker tone on Feb. 27, telling a private luncheon of constituents that the coronavirus is "much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history."
    "It is probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic," he added.
    The stock market has dropped about 30% since Burr's sales.
    Between the lines: Burr's sell-offs — which were executed between his op-ed and later warnings — included stocks in several companies that were set to be hit particularly hard by the coronavirus, according to ProPublica.

Up to $150,000 of his sold stocks were shares of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. Up to $100,000 were shares of the hospitality chain Extended Stay America.
    Tourism has been one of the hardest hit industries as travel has come to a virtual standstill as a result of the pandemic.
    Worth noting: In 2012, Burr was one of only three senators to oppose a bill that would explicitly bar members of Congress and their staff from using non-public information for personal benefit, including stock-trading.

What they're saying:

“Senator Burr filed a financial disclosure form for personal transactions made several weeks before the U.S. and financial markets showed signs of volatility due to the growing coronavirus outbreak. As the situation continues to evolve daily, he has been deeply concerned by the steep and sudden toll this pandemic is taking on our economy.”
    — A spokesperson told ProPublica
    Burr's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Axios.

Please also see this article with a similar story on Senator Kelly Loeffler
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-ke...efing?ref=wrap

EDIT: Just finding out Kelly’s husband is the chair of the new york stock exchange
    Last edited by Zionbrion; 20th March 2020 at 14:06.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), frodo13 (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2184
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)

Ive currently got Oregano oil mixed with lemon tea tree oil blasting from my industrial diffuser, but curious how you used the oregano oil to cure your flu?
    Hi Dorjezigzag,

Here's a link to the post where I mention oil of oregano and a killer flu: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1340362

and this has some follow-up: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1340411

I think I'll make a post in the flu prevention and treatment thread as well, and I'll edit this post and put a link to it when it is done.
    Thanks for that, I'm pretty sure my Mum has it so I'm going to get her onto that!
    Oel ngati kame

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2185
    United States Avalon Member helium's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    I just got the following forwarded to me, from someone in Chicago. I redacted one name.
    A friend just sent this from her uncle in the national guard:

He said that they are preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military. Next they will call in 1st responders. He said they are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They were told to pack and be prepared for up to 30 days deployment which he said means they may extend the quarantine up to 30 days. He told me to notify our family members and have them stock up and be prepared. They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters... he said he got the call last night and was told to pack and be prepared for the call today with his dispatch orders. He thinks they will announce before the end of the weekend to keep people home on Monday.
    I’ve also heard from our contacts at FEMA the same thing. You’re in the industry so I’m sure you’ve heard but a TSA agent told me they’re closing airports this weekend.

One of _____'s friends just saw a very long train coming into Chicago, full of military personnel and vehicles

A friend in the neighborhood says O’Hare is shutting down This weekend

Thanks Dennis

I've just alerted The Guardian newspaper international newsdesk on this development
    Thanks, Tintin.

It's not like I have extraordinary contacts, so I am kind of surprised that this has not been confirmed (at least, that they heard it too) by someone else here on this forum. There has to be others that have a US National Guard soldier contact, or contact of a contact...

I guess we'll know if this was BS in the next few days. Having lived in the US all my life and having been aware for the past 40 years, both politically and of a behind the curtain cabal running the US agenda, makes this very easy to believe.

They murdered JFK in broad daylight to announce they were in control, and then controlled the media to make sure they controlled the narrative. They were never caught, tried, and convicted - they slithered back into their US government and CIA jobs.

They pulled off 9/11, and then controlled the media to make sure they controlled the narrative. They were never caught, tried, and convicted - they slithered back into their US government and CIA (and Mossad) jobs.

How anyone could believe that the US government is anything but a mobster organization and a front for the "Shadow Government" that planned the JFK hit, 9/11, and now probably the coronavirus gambit, is beyond me. The power of propaganda multiplied by fear psychology techniques, I guess. I'm convinced that there is a virus that I don't want to have to fight off, but everything else about the coronavirus is coming more into focus, to me, as a planned, multi-faceted gambit. I don't wonder if there will be soldiers in the streets - what I'm wondering is how long they will extend the militarized lockdown: long enough to force the heavily armed civilians to take to the streets and make Kent state a picnic in comparison? Pitting part of society (soldiers, cops) against another part of society (civilian citizens), and the guilty, the planners, the rulers are not in the crossfire. Sounds like it may well be part of their grand plan, to me.
    Dennis, shortly and sweetly, this isn't BS. It's important information and thank you for sharing it here. (Brother, in military, easily verifiable.)

Oh, I also wanted to add that we love you to bits, by the way, just in case you'd forgotten. Not that you had of course

Well, I spoke with a friend in Seattle yesterday who was very upset that her son-in-law who is in the National Guard was mobilized and not allowed to return home or go into public. His family was notified that he would be away for an undisclosed period of time. He can't call or contact anyone. I had to talk my elderly friend down off the ceiling. Not to say that this has anything to do with the above. But perhaps it does.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

ahamkara (20th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Caliban (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2186
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    I just got the following forwarded to me, from someone in Chicago. I redacted one name.
    A friend just sent this from her uncle in the national guard:

He said that they are preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military. Next they will call in 1st responders. He said they are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They were told to pack and be prepared for up to 30 days deployment which he said means they may extend the quarantine up to 30 days. He told me to notify our family members and have them stock up and be prepared. They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters... he said he got the call last night and was told to pack and be prepared for the call today with his dispatch orders. He thinks they will announce before the end of the weekend to keep people home on Monday.
    I’ve also heard from our contacts at FEMA the same thing. You’re in the industry so I’m sure you’ve heard but a TSA agent told me they’re closing airports this weekend.

One of _____'s friends just saw a very long train coming into Chicago, full of military personnel and vehicles

A friend in the neighborhood says O’Hare is shutting down This weekend

Thanks Dennis

I've just alerted The Guardian newspaper international newsdesk on this development
    Thanks, Tintin.

It's not like I have extraordinary contacts, so I am kind of surprised that this has not been confirmed (at least, that they heard it too) by someone else here on this forum. There has to be others that have a US National Guard soldier contact, or contact of a contact...

I guess we'll know if this was BS in the next few days. Having lived in the US all my life and having been aware for the past 40 years, both politically and of a behind the curtain cabal running the US agenda, makes this very easy to believe.

They murdered JFK in broad daylight to announce they were in control, and then controlled the media to make sure they controlled the narrative. They were never caught, tried, and convicted - they slithered back into their US government and CIA jobs.

They pulled off 9/11, and then controlled the media to make sure they controlled the narrative. They were never caught, tried, and convicted - they slithered back into their US government and CIA (and Mossad) jobs.

How anyone could believe that the US government is anything but a mobster organization and a front for the "Shadow Government" that planned the JFK hit, 9/11, and now probably the coronavirus gambit, is beyond me. The power of propaganda multiplied by fear psychology techniques, I guess. I'm convinced that there is a virus that I don't want to have to fight off, but everything else about the coronavirus is coming more into focus, to me, as a planned, multi-faceted gambit. I don't wonder if there will be soldiers in the streets - what I'm wondering is how long they will extend the militarized lockdown: long enough to force the heavily armed civilians to take to the streets and make Kent state a picnic in comparison? Pitting part of society (soldiers, cops) against another part of society (civilian citizens), and the guilty, the planners, the rulers are not in the crossfire. Sounds like it may well be part of their grand plan, to me.
    Dennis, shortly and sweetly, this isn't BS. It's important information and thank you for sharing it here. (Brother, in military, easily verifiable.)

Oh, I also wanted to add that we love you to bits, by the way, just in case you'd forgotten. Not that you had of course

Well, I spoke with a friend in Seattle yesterday who was very upset that her son-in-law who is in the National Guard was mobilized and not allowed to return home or go into public. His family was notified that he would be away for an undisclosed period of time. He can't call or contact anyone. I had to talk my elderly friend down off the ceiling. Not to say that this has anything to do with the above. But perhaps it does.
    My daughter's GF's sister is Navy and she was not allowed to call or say where she was going, no contact, all we know is that she is on a ship somewhere.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

ahamkara (20th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th March 2020), helium (20th March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Phoenix (20th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2187
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,296 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Charles Veitch Coronavirus Update: Riots and Lies (All eyes on China)

A Thought Regarding Panic Buying: Age of the Bug
    I generally appreciate the videos you provide here Exomatrix, but please spare us these Veitch ones.
    Veitch is a 9/11 falser. Yes he seems to be compassionate about COVID-19, but so what?
    Why is the man so important?

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Eligos (20th March 2020), George (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2188
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Does anyone have recent news or research on nanobots, bio-nanobots, smart dust, etc and their ability to be triggered from long range to perhaps kill people?

The Heart Ray, which we know has existed for a long time; could it be true that it could be used in unlimited distances these days?

Is it possible this is what's targeting specific people in China and outside, under the guise of CV?

I ask this, because I still can't wrap my head around the lack of deaths or video footage of deaths in say Vietnam, China's next door neighbor, and the relatively weak activity of the virus on non-asians.

I really dont believe in the deaths in Italy, because Lombardy alone has 274 people die everyday, and there's no way to know if these older folks are 100% dying from this thing.

Also, I've seen footage or heard reports of tanks rolling down the streets in UK, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and foot troops with automatic weapons walking around Serbia... Any more you guys know of? I do realize Defender 2020 is happening now...and I can't help but feel like this is just like 9/11 when NORAD was running simulations on 9/11...f**k

Cheers all...
    Last edited by Phoenix; 20th March 2020 at 05:55. Reason: update post with new info

16. Link to Post #2189
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 899 posts

could this be good news?

CANADIAN NEWS
    Canada is already using chloroquine on coronavirus patients

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ca...cvfBy7dVmXwsHo

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ahamkara (20th March 2020), Alan (20th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Caliban (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), norman (20th March 2020), Phoenix (20th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #2190
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,299 times in 1,257 posts

A very good advice from Paola Harris.

Paola Harris - On this time of "Reset"
    (4:18 min.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

ahamkara (20th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Phoenix (20th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), tessie999 (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #2191
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    could this be good news?

CANADIAN NEWS
    Canada is already using chloroquine on coronavirus patients

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ca...cvfBy7dVmXwsHo
    here's an article about Trump and Elon Musk discussing it:

Here’s why Trump and Elon Musk see potential in a drug called chloroquine to treat coronavirus
    PUBLISHED THU, MAR 19 20203:27 PM EDT

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/what...ronavirus.html

21. Link to Post #2192
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,397 times in 777 posts

Stefan Molyneux has a very interesting talk with Dr Paul Cottrell.

Dr Cottrell explains the technicalities of coronavirus, how it’s tweaked with HIV (though not the HIV-virus itself as it’s a retrovirus).

He shows (with words) how coronavirus may have come to be (in a lab).

He talks about other receptors in addition to the ACE-2 receptor – he fears the virus will get more virulent in the future using other receptors.

The whole thing (with its waves) will last for 18 – 20 months; plan well.

35 different strains of the Wuhan virus today (they’re all ‘from the same family’).

Could the virus have mutated into a more or less virulant version? Like in Italy and Iran. Could it have been an accident? Or was it put there on purpose? (As a bio-weapon.) By whom?

He speculates about a coming ‘bio-patriot act’ in the US.

Some of what he’s saying goes over my head but you should check it out as no matter where you come from (almost) I bet this discussion will be of some interest.

Quote Stefan Molyneux interviews Dr Paul Cottrell about the looming health, financial and economic effects of the #coronavirus pandemic.
    Coronavirus Update: Dr Paul Cottrell: "Prepare NOW for 18 Months!"

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Alan (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (20th March 2020), Eligos (20th March 2020), onevoice (20th March 2020), Philippe (20th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), WhiteFeather (23rd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2193
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,032 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    Stefan Molyneux has a very interesting talk with Dr Paul Cottrell.

Dr Cottrell explains the technicalities of coronavirus, how it’s tweaked with HIV (though not the HIV-virus itself as it’s a retrovirus).

He shows (with words) how coronavirus may have come to be (in a lab).

He talks about other receptors in addition to the ACE-2 receptor – he fears the virus will get more virulent in the future using other receptors.

The whole thing (with its waves) will last for 18 – 20 months; plan well.

35 different strains of the Wuhan virus today (they’re all ‘from the same family’).

Could the virus have mutated into a more or less virulant version? Like in Italy and Iran. Could it have been an accident? Or was it put there on purpose? (As a bio-weapon.) By whom?

He speculates about a coming ‘bio-patriot act’ in the US.

Some of what he’s saying goes over my head but you should check it out as no matter where you come from (almost) I bet this discussion will be of some interest.

Quote Stefan Molyneux interviews Dr Paul Cottrell about the looming health, financial and economic effects of the #coronavirus pandemic.
    Coronavirus Update: Dr Paul Cottrell: "Prepare NOW for 18 Months!"

The first 30 mins of this were really great and informative particularly, i would recommend!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

ahamkara (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sophocles (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), WhiteFeather (23rd March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2194
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,037 times in 1,192 posts

Minor indications of how critical voices will soon be silenced completely, sum up. The government here has set up an official, special crisis-unit to detect and rectify ‚fake news‘ and their origins, in close cooperation with the media. Major US newspapers have dropped the paywall for Corona virus info.

Good opportunity to watch the governments doing that step by step, in time lapse (things happen in quick succession) and in slow motion (can watch in painstaking detail) simultaneously. Strange feeling: time speeds up and slows down at once.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 21st March 2020 at 15:04.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

ahamkara (20th March 2020), Basho (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (20th March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2195
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,579 times in 9,494 posts

Honestly it seems its no worse that the normal seasonal flu.
    This link has the "truth" about it.
    Chris
    What are the symptoms of the coronavirus?

The coronavirus causes vague, flu-like symptoms, namely fever, cough and slight breathlessness.

Early data suggests four out of five cases are mild, with symptoms not progressing beyond the above.

After looking at 181 confirmed patients, scientists from John Hopkins University found most developed signs of the infection within five days.

Nearly all (97.5%) had endured the flu-like symptoms within 11.5 days.

" More on links"

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/what-are-...164120735.html

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/coronavir...131721852.html
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th March 2020 at 11:51.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Anka (20th March 2020), Ayt (21st March 2020), Basho (20th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), WhiteFeather (23rd March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2196
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is this the same substance as MMS?

Mod note from Bill: can you clarify the question? What post are you replying to? THX

Sorry. I ment the possible threatment that both Trump and Canada are talking about now? Hydroxychloroquine
    Last edited by Mypos; 20th March 2020 at 14:02.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), WhiteFeather (23rd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2197
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,594 times in 2,040 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    March 19 update,

At 21:31 in this really helpful presentation Chris discusses this Breakthrough study and it can be linked to here.

Copy in the library, here.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), Sophocles (21st March 2020), Vince (20th March 2020), WhiteFeather (23rd March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2198
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everybody

I'm usually more of a lurker than a poster, but i thought this may well worth
    a change of habit

Hydroxychloroquine seems to really work guys, Professor Didier Raoult from the well renowed IHU Mediterranée infection :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Raoult

Says it really works, Asian countries are already rolling out the treatments associated with another anti bacterian medecine (Azithromycin)

the results are spectaculars :75% of patients treated with this combination show a viral charge of 0 after 5-6 days of treatment !

(video in french, auto subs availables even if they're so so)

Another more wide study should be available next week, but the infamous Salpetrière Hospital from Paris is starting to roll out the treatment, and Sanofi laboratory says they'll give up millions of doses freely.

Let's not put our expectation too high too early of course, but this seems to be really really promising

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Vince For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Ayt (21st March 2020), Basho (20th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), onevoice (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), Sophocles (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2199
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,271 times in 4,671 posts

I see the dehumanisation of China has started, officially, by the US government. That's overture to war. They have taken out a few diplomatically parked indictments and thrown them to the people to whoop and snarl over. If they think that makes China feel productively threatened, they are mad, and dangerous.

What's lacking from this is a sense that they are doing it in their own good time, more a sense that they are late out of the starting blocks. Not good, not clever, not wise.

And anyway, going to war with China will not restart the supply chain. Reshoring is not a short or mid term solution.

.................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), Kamikaze (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Satori (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #2200
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I see the dehumanisation of China has started, officially, by the US government. That's overture to war. They have taken out a few diplomatically parked indictments and thrown them to the people to whoop and snarl over. If they think that makes China feel productively threatened, they are mad, and dangerous.

What's lacking from this is a sense that they are doing it in their own good time, more a sense that they are late out of the starting blocks. Not good, not clever, not wise.

And anyway, going to war with China will not restart the supply chain. Reshoring is not a short or mid term solution.

That video seems fake to me.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Basho (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), norman (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 110 of 154 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 120 154 LastLast