Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2921
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Pink eye now linked as possible symptom of coronavirus
    "CINCINNATI (WKRC) - There's a new warning as yet another symptom seems to be linked to the coronavirus.

The top symptoms of COVID-19 have not changed. They still include a fever, dry cough and shortness of breath. This often results in complications of pneumonia. But we are learning some of these symptoms often follow a few others:

GI symptoms were announced last week, and then there's a newer one this week: It’s conjunctivitis, also commonly known as pink eye. It's an irritation of the eye that causes redness, swelling and sometimes discharge.
    The American Academy of Ophthalmology, or AAO, has just now reported that coronavirus can cause a mild form of this as well, and if you have it, it's tough to tell if it's coming from this virus or another cause, so look for other symptoms of the virus to follow.

The AAO says this conjunctivitis appears to impact about 1-3% of those with COVID-19.

What's interesting is that while we certainly can get the virus by touching a surface and touching our own face, the AAO says pink eye appears to come from "aerosol contact with the conjunctiva," or the mucous membrane that covers the eye, which means from respiratory droplets.

They also say it's not unusual for any viral illness to show up in the eyes, but they do worry these eye secretions may also transmit the virus."
    Pink-Eye Link

**Crusty eyes were one of my early weird symptoms during my odd "flu", so I took notice of this article.
    Yes the eye issue appeared for us on around day 12 or so.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), Lilybee8 (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2922
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

A reminder about some of the almost unsolvable problems in parts of the world we rarely see. My added red emphasis.
    1) In worrying news from India, the first case of coronavirus has been confirmed in Mumbai’s Dharavi slum, according to local media. Up to a million people live crowded together in Dharavi, an area of just over 2.1 square kilometres.

The patient, a 56-year-old man, is now being treated at Sion hospital, India Today reports. Authorities have sealed the building where he lives - with the rest of its residents still inside - and placed eight to ten members of his family in quarantine, according to the report.

2) About 8 million more people in the Arab world will be plunged into poverty by the economic spasm caused by the Covid-19 crisis, leading to a likely 2 million becoming undernourished, the UN’s Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia says.

ESCWA said that a lack of social security in many Arab countries will leave the most vulnerable with little means to make it through the pandemic. Currently, a total of 101.4 million people in the region would be classified as poor, and 52 million as undernourished.
    ~~~

We'll hear much more about this as the pandemic starts to grip nations like India and Indonesia. (Btw, I doubt there's any 5G in the slums of Mumbai.)

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), Goba (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), leavesoftrees (2nd April 2020), Lilybee8 (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), spade (1st April 2020), TargeT (1st April 2020), wondering (1st April 2020), Yoda (1st April 2020)

5. Link to Post #2923
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND WELFARE ORDER OF THE DIRECTOR
    ORDER TO SELF-ISOLATE DATE OF ORDER: March 25, 2020

THIS ORDER DIRECTS ALL INDIVIDUALS LIVING IN THE STATE OF IDAHO TO SELF-ISOLATE AT THEIR PLACE OF RESIDENCE.

Who will enforce the order? Can I get a ticket if I’m out for non-essential reasons?
    State and local law enforcement will enforce, but they are taking an educational approach with citizens.

How do I report individuals not following the order?
    If you believe someone is violating the Stay at Home order, report it to the local authorities. That may be city police, county sheriff, or Idaho State Police depending on the circumstances. The Governor, the Department of Health & Welfare, and the Attorney General’s Office do not have enforcement authority under the statutes authorizing the order or under the order itself.

This reminds me of Nazi Germany.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 1st April 2020 at 15:05.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Caliban (1st April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), Holly Lindin (5th April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), mokosh (1st April 2020), PurpleLama (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), TargeT (1st April 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

7. Link to Post #2924
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    ORDER TO SELF-ISOLATE

Who will enforce the order?
    State and local law enforcement will enforce

how is it "self isolate" when it's enforced by state and local law enforcement.....

That's just "Local and state forced isolation" in my mind.

I still do not fully understand the authority that they are using to take these measures, locally all beach bars even if they serve food are closed to discourage congregation (hasn't done ****, the beaches are packed even more now that no one is working).

I understand we are in a state of emergency at the federal level; but where exactly does the authority to take these actions come from?

I'm not well versed in law at any level.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Delight (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), Lilybee8 (1st April 2020), PurpleLama (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), TrumanCash (1st April 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

9. Link to Post #2925
    Thanks

Anyone remember this man when he was suicided a few years back?

https://toresays.com/2020/03/13/wher...n-coronavirus/

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

AuCo (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Delight (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), Lilybee8 (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), sllim11 (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), Strat (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), Tintin (1st April 2020)

11. Link to Post #2926
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Re China, this comment below Chris Martenson's most recent video is well worth reposting.

~~~

RE: WUHAN BLOCKADE -- I have watched all of your videos. You have saved many lives. You are a hero in my book, Chris.

I want nothing in return for this information, which I'm beyond incredulous in how nobody on any MSM venue has wondered about inland river cargo movement in China. I'd like you to have this vital intel first of anyone.

I've been tracking the Wuhan Blockade since before Feb. 28. There has been virtually no movement of cargo vessels on the Yangtze River above and below Wuhan. Last week two tankers ported. I estimate that there is at least a 350+ KM section of river below Wuhan where seldom a boat has traveled, up or downstream, in over a month. There are hundreds upon hundreds of cargo ships that have not moved.

I hold a screenshot on my cell phone that I took on Feb. 28, and it looks virtually identical to today's. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to explore with me more about why this is happening. BTW: Just yesterday there began a little movement. Five vessels began moving downstream, and two upstream.

Please open up the link, and zoom in to Wuhan on the Yangtze River, to see for yourself. Needed drugs and parts to make durable goods are stuck on that river:

https://marinetraffic.com/en/ais/hom...ry:30.3/zoom:9
    More on this today, from Bloomberg. This is being picked up by the mainstream media, which I'm delighted to see. (And I'd bet there'll be questions to Trump about this in his next press conference.)
    ~~~

China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says

China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.

The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.

The outbreak began in China’s Hubei province in late 2019, but the country has publicly reported only about 82,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. That compares to more than 189,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths in the U.S., which has the largest publicly reported outbreak in the world.

Communications staff at the White House and Chinese embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

While China eventually imposed a strict lockdown beyond those of less autocratic nations, there has been considerable skepticism of China’s reported numbers, both outside and within the country. The Chinese government has repeatedly revised its methodology for counting cases, for weeks excluding people without symptoms entirely, and only on Tuesday added more than 1,500 asymptomatic cases to its total.

Stacks of thousands of urns outside funeral homes in Hubei province have driven public doubt in Beijing’s reporting.

Deborah Birx, the State Department immunologist advising the White House on its response to the outbreak, said Tuesday that China’s public reporting influenced assumptions elsewhere in the world about the nature of the virus.

“The medical community made -- interpreted the Chinese data as: This was serious, but smaller than anyone expected,” she said at a news conference on Tuesday.

“Because I think probably we were missing a significant amount of the data, now that what we see happened to Italy and see what happened to Spain.”

China is not the only country with suspect public reporting. Western officials have pointed to Iran, Russia, Indonesia and especially North Korea, which has not reported a single case of the disease, as probable under-counts. Others including Saudi Arabia and Egypt may also be playing down their numbers.

U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has publicly urged China and other nations to be transparent about their outbreaks. He has repeatedly accused China of covering up the extent of the problem and being slow to share information, especially in the weeks after the virus first emerged, and blocking offers of help from American experts.

“This data set matters,” he said at a news conference in Washington on Tuesday. The development of medical therapies and public-health measures to combat the virus “so that we can save lives depends on the ability to have confidence and information about what has actually transpired,” he said.

“I would urge every nation: Do your best to collect the data. Do your best to share that information,” he said. “We’re doing that.”

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), Lilybee8 (1st April 2020), onevoice (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), Tintin (1st April 2020), Yoda (1st April 2020)

13. Link to Post #2927
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

It is most definitely not the flu.

Hallelujah A sensible very clearly informative unsensational presentation, a shy over 5 minutes in length from a UK based doctor who really knows what this about, from first hand experience.

Thanks Elainie
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Elainie (1st April 2020), Inaiá (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), Lilybee8 (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), sllim11 (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #2928
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I saw this on reddit and think it is good info. It points out the way that key elements interact.

Quote Posted by u/hi92354

Foods to battle covid-19.

If you feed sick do the following:

Try and get tested, and follow all directions of medical personnel.

If they won't test or have no medicine then you will need to understand the theory of the covid-19.

The best known treatment is hydrocloroquine which acts in two ways, first as a zinc ionophore to let zinc which is a proven anti-viral into the cells and second to reduce inflammation and manage immune response. If the first way is the primary active ingredient then there may be some foods that can help fight covid-19

Green Tea or if you have it dietary supplement ecgc which is a concentration of one component from green tea. Take the recommended dose. This is a zinc ionophore like hydrocloroquinine so do not exceed the normal high dose limit on the suplement. If you don't have greed tea you can substitute:

Tea: green, white, oolong, and black teas.

Fruits: cranberries, strawberries, blackberries, kiwis, cherries, pears, peaches, apples, and avocados

Nuts: pecans, pistachios, and hazelnuts

2) Take quercetin at the recommended dose, quercetin is a concentrated flavonoid which is again a concentrated food product. This is also a zinc ionophore like hydrocloroquine. If you don't have any quercetin you can substitute:

leafy vegetables,

broccoli,

red onions,

peppers,

apples,

grapes,

black tea,

green tea,

red wine

some fruit juices

3) Take some dietary zinc 30-50 mg. You naturally have zinc in your blood and pee out excess so you can't raise your blood level much and for normal healthy diets dietary zinc isn't needed, but lets be on the safe side. Some people have reactions above 50 mg zinc. If you don't have zinc the following foods are high in zinc:

Shellfish: oysters, crab, lobster

Beef

Poultry

Pork

Legumes

Nuts, seeds

Whole grains

Fortified breakfast cereals

4) Take vitamin D. This produces a 10% immune benefit. Foods high in vitamin D if you can't get a multi vitamin with D:

Foods that provide vitamin D include:

Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon

Foods fortified with vitamin D, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals

Beef liver

Cheese

Egg yolks

Sunlight outside (not through window)

5) Take 1000 mg vitamin C. Vitamin C is good for the immune system but the purpose of this is to keep the ecgc and quercetin from oxidizing and prolong the zinc oxidization effect. If you don't have vitamine C use:

Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower.

Green and red peppers.

Spinach, cabbage, turnip greens, and other leafy greens.

Sweet and white potatoes.

Tomatoes and tomato juice.

Winter squash.

Cantaloupe.

Citrus fruits and juices, such as orange and grapefruit.

Kiwi fruit.

Mango.

Papaya.

Pineapple.

Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and cranberries.

Watermelon.
    I have been interested in quercetin

Quote Quercetin and Vitamin D — Allies Against Coronavirus?

Research has already demonstrated that quercetin is a powerful immune booster and broad-spectrum antiviral. As such, it may be useful both for prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection.

As noted in a 2016 study8 in the journal Nutrients, quercetin’s mechanisms of action include the inhibition of lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) production in macrophages.

TNF-α is a cytokine involved in systemic inflammation, secreted by activated macrophages, a type of immune cell that digests foreign substances, microbes and other harmful or damaged components. Quercetin also inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines and histamine by modulating calcium influx into the cell.9

According to this paper, quercetin also stabilizes mast cells and has “a direct regulatory effect on basic functional properties of immune cells,” which allows it to inhibit “a huge panoply of molecular targets in the micromolar concentration range, either by down-regulating or suppressing many inflammatory pathways and functions.”10

One of the most well-studied attributes of quercetin, however, is its antiviral capacity, which has been attributed to three main mechanisms of action:

Inhibiting the virus’ ability to infect cells
    Inhibiting replication of already infected cells
    Reducing infected cells’ resistance to treatment with antiviral medication
    Research11 funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, published in 2007, found it lowers your risk of viral illness following extreme physical stress, which might otherwise undermine your immune function and render you more susceptible to infections.

Cyclists who received a daily dose of 1,000 mg of quercetin in combination with vitamin C (which enhances plasma quercetin levels12,13) and niacin (to improve absorption) for five weeks were significantly less likely to contract a viral illness after bicycling three hours a day for three consecutive days, compared to untreated controls. While 45% of the placebo group got sick, only 5% of the treatment group did.

In another study14 funded by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), published in 2008, animals treated with quercetin were challenged with a highly pathogenic H1N1 influenza virus. Again, the treatment group had significantly lower morbidity and mortality than the placebo group.

Quercetin Effectively Treats a Broad Range of Viruses
    Other studies have also confirmed quercetin’s effectiveness against a broad range of viruses.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st April 2020 at 17:18.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Elainie (1st April 2020), Franny (2nd April 2020), naochan (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020)

17. Link to Post #2929
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has publicly urged China and other nations to be transparent about their outbreaks. He has repeatedly accused China of covering up the extent of the problem and being slow to share information, especially in the weeks after the virus first emerged, and blocking offers of help from American experts.

“This data set matters,” he said at a news conference in Washington on Tuesday. The development of medical therapies and public-health measures to combat the virus “so that we can save lives depends on the ability to have confidence and information about what has actually transpired,” he said.

“I would urge every nation: Do your best to collect the data. Do your best to share that information,” he said. “We’re doing that.”

"But in terms of how you think about problem sets, I – when I was a cadet, what's the first – what's the cadet motto at West Point? You will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do. I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. (Laughter.) It's – it was like – we had entire training courses," Secretary Pompeo told the audience during a Q&A discussion at Texas A&M University as part of the Wiley Lecture Series, in College Station, Texas on April 15, 2019.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Delight (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), TrumanCash (1st April 2020)

19. Link to Post #2930
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    Quote Posted by helium (here)
    I don't disagree that most people get this and seem to get over it fine. But it doesn't take a majority of people getting ill to have more patients than hospitals can handle.

Rainsong:

Your time spent keyboarding was not in vain. Your detailed comments are a fresh breeze in the stuffy conspiracy laden air I've found here lately. Thank you.
    People aren't immune to this virus in advance, not in the sense that they have antibodies. Many people might be able to fight it off and not get a deeper infection, but if their bodies are not producing the necessary antibodies, how does that look in the future?
    Fact is, antibodies ARE produced and can be detected. The blood tests coming to the UK test for both antigens and antibodies. So you can know if you've been infected in the past, and if you're a potential asymptomatic spreader at the time of the test. If this isn't darned valuable info, then beam me up Scotty ^^^^^

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...antibody-kits/

Question is, why don't we have this test in the US? If the conspiracists really got their heads together we might have plausible, actionable answers to this question. Back in my younger days we had investigative reporters who would have been all over this question.

Determining who is spreading without symptoms is the key to making sensible laws and regulations that fix the problem instead of making it worse through ignorance or maleficence. And yes, masks and gloves are necessary.

Who in their right mind would deny the necessity for masks and testing?

These are the masks I purchased in January. They are made from materials that kill bacteria and viruses on contact, so you can use the mask up to 28 days. They are designed to be worn 12 hours a day. They seal. They were approved by the FDA in the US, but shortly after I made my purchase I discovered that the Canadian manufacturer put a note on their website, 'currently not available in the US.' Go figure.

http://www.nexeramed.com/cfiles/products_defender.php

But those Canadian N99 SpectraShield masks are probaby not available anywhere now since the Canandians sent their manufacturing of the masks to China. The special antimicrobial treatment is available through the US patent holder:

http://www.fosspm.com/technology/fosshield.php

Try to convince me that a country like the US cannot grab this technology and put it into a mask for doctors and first-responders, then into the hands of the entire population without delay? This is not rocket science. The same for the blood tests. The UK government seeded the funding for that blood test and they received timely results. It wasn't even that expensive to engineer.
    Helium, I meant to get back to you earlier, sorry it took so long. Agape's post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...59#post1347559 reminded me. I agree about the tests and the masks. The "problems" the US has faced with the tests, the mask shortages, etc. are not believable that they happened by accident or mistake.
    rainsong:

Part of my background is in medical device engineering. I’ve worked for large multinationals who produce medical disposables such as IV bags and tubing, dialysis tubings and fittings, and catheters. So I’ve seen the slide towards third world manufacturing and specifically Chinese manufacturing first hand.

What’s baffled me is that I know how easy it would be for masks to be manufactured in the US, specifically using the anti-microbial material I linked to in the previous post. Financial investment is the only roadblock, unless that investment is also blocked by political intrigue. Which I suspect it is.

It seems the Russians have ‘discovered’ the same silver nano-coating for anti-microbial masks.
    https://sputniknews.com/russia/20200...le-face-masks/

A huge benefit to using this anti-microbial material is that the masks can be safely re-used. The mask won’t be as infectious after use since the viral particles trapped in the mask will be deactivated by the anti-microbial materials. This is a huge plus.

One benefit to wearing a mask in public is that the mask can reduce the viral load that you’re exposed to. Symptoms and severity of illness can be positively associated with how many viral particles are inhaled or taken orally. A light dose may mean mild symptoms. A heavy dose could mean a younger person becomes infected when they would not be infected from a lighter dose.

There is currently no data that I know of that tells us whether an infection provides immunity or not. Antibodies are created by the immune system after infection and they can be detected with tests. But these antibodies are not yet known to provide immunity. If no immunity is gained from the production of anti-bodies then masks are going to be absolutely necessary going forward.

One issue with the common 3M N95 masks that use a valve to allow easier exhaling is that the mask may protect the user, but not those around them. The valve allows potentially infected air to be disbursed into the ambient air that others will subsequently breathe. The proper design of a mask is critical for functionality. The 3M mask with the valve was not designed for use as protection from virus or bacteria.

I expect that when New York gets back on it’s feet that expensive, designer, positive-pressure masks with belt-mounted battery packs will be the chic up-coming accessory to flaunt. These have the same problem as the 3M mask with the valve, though, since the positive-pressure mask spills exhaled, potentially infected air into the ambient air around the user.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Delight (1st April 2020), Elainie (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), pacificator (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Salv8tion (1st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020)

21. Link to Post #2931
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    ORDER TO SELF-ISOLATE

Who will enforce the order?
    State and local law enforcement will enforce

how is it "self isolate" when it's enforced by state and local law enforcement.....

That's just "Local and state forced isolation" in my mind.

I still do not fully understand the authority that they are using to take these measures, locally all beach bars even if they serve food are closed to discourage congregation (hasn't done ****, the beaches are packed even more now that no one is working).

I understand we are in a state of emergency at the federal level; but where exactly does the authority to take these actions come from?

I'm not well versed in law at any level.
    There are a number of problems related to this, and I do not have the answers.

In Canada, it was a "suggestion" to use so ia distancing. Now they have put a law through to enforce it. But the law is vague and as such it allows police to use it as they please.

Also, I would not even be aware of this new law unless it was forwarded to me from a friend - I could not find it posted anywhere other than the government site for laws.

Information is not being disseminated correctly or accurately throughout this entire pandemic.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Delight (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), Holly Lindin (5th April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020)

23. Link to Post #2932
    Thanks

One benefit to wearing a mask in public is that the mask can reduce the viral load that you’re exposed to. Symptoms and severity of illness can be positively associated with how many viral particles are inhaled or taken orally. A light dose may mean mild symptoms. A heavy dose could mean a younger person becomes infected when they would not be infected from a lighter dose.
    Yes. It really seems self-evident that masks must help. (Even if you're not symptomatic, and feel totally fine, how do you know you're not infectious??)

There is currently no data that I know of that tells us whether an infection provides immunity or not. Antibodies are created by the immune system after infection and they can be detected with tests. But these antibodies are not yet known to provide immunity. If no immunity is gained from the production of anti-bodies then masks are going to be absolutely necessary going forward.
    An explainer here. The issue is that viruses mutate (sometimes). With measles, the immunity one gains should keep you safe from reinfection for life. Measles is measles is measles. But the common cold (the rhinovirus, which is also a member of the coronavirus family) changes all the time.

That's why there's no vaccine for the cold. And it's also why one can get a cold again and again and again. Sadly, one doesn't become immune!

As yet, as helium rightly says, it's not known whether Covid-19 'immunity' will help much, or even at all. (i.e. is it permanent, or just for a few months till a second wave comes along, that's now slightly different?)

And similarly, for the same reasons, it's absolutely NOT known whether any vaccine for Covid-29 would ever work at all. To some, it may feel like we've been in this for half of forever, but it's really only just started. We really still know very, very little about this thing.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), Inaiá (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), kudzy (1st April 2020), onevoice (1st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), TrumanCash (1st April 2020), Yoda (1st April 2020)

25. Link to Post #2933
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says

China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.

[...]

No. The U.S. administration and especially Pompeo, the master of doublespeak, are doing their best to spread disinformation.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), Holly Lindin (5th April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), TrumanCash (1st April 2020)

27. Link to Post #2934
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I saw this on reddit and think it is good info. It points out the way that key elements interact.

Quote Posted by u/hi92354

Foods to battle covid-19.

If you feed sick do the following:

Try and get tested, and follow all directions of medical personnel.

If they won't test or have no medicine then you will need to understand the theory of the covid-19.

The best known treatment is hydrocloroquine which acts in two ways, first as a zinc ionophore to let zinc which is a proven anti-viral into the cells and second to reduce inflammation and manage immune response. If the first way is the primary active ingredient then there may be some foods that can help fight covid-19

Green Tea or if you have it dietary supplement ecgc which is a concentration of one component from green tea. Take the recommended dose. This is a zinc ionophore like hydrocloroquinine so do not exceed the normal high dose limit on the suplement. If you don't have greed tea you can substitute:

Tea: green, white, oolong, and black teas.

Fruits: cranberries, strawberries, blackberries, kiwis, cherries, pears, peaches, apples, and avocados

Nuts: pecans, pistachios, and hazelnuts

2) Take quercetin at the recommended dose, quercetin is a concentrated flavonoid which is again a concentrated food product. This is also a zinc ionophore like hydrocloroquine. If you don't have any quercetin you can substitute:

leafy vegetables,

broccoli,

red onions,

peppers,

apples,

grapes,

black tea,

green tea,

red wine

some fruit juices

3) Take some dietary zinc 30-50 mg. You naturally have zinc in your blood and pee out excess so you can't raise your blood level much and for normal healthy diets dietary zinc isn't needed, but lets be on the safe side. Some people have reactions above 50 mg zinc. If you don't have zinc the following foods are high in zinc:

Shellfish: oysters, crab, lobster

Beef

Poultry

Pork

Legumes

Nuts, seeds

Whole grains

Fortified breakfast cereals

4) Take vitamin D. This produces a 10% immune benefit. Foods high in vitamin D if you can't get a multi vitamin with D:

Foods that provide vitamin D include:

Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon

Foods fortified with vitamin D, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals

Beef liver

Cheese

Egg yolks

Sunlight outside (not through window)

5) Take 1000 mg vitamin C. Vitamin C is good for the immune system but the purpose of this is to keep the ecgc and quercetin from oxidizing and prolong the zinc oxidization effect. If you don't have vitamine C use:

Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower.

Green and red peppers.

Spinach, cabbage, turnip greens, and other leafy greens.

Sweet and white potatoes.

Tomatoes and tomato juice.

Winter squash.

Cantaloupe.

Citrus fruits and juices, such as orange and grapefruit.

Kiwi fruit.

Mango.

Papaya.

Pineapple.

Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and cranberries.

Watermelon.
    I have been interested in quercitan

Quote Quercetin and Vitamin D — Allies Against Coronavirus?

Research has already demonstrated that quercetin is a powerful immune booster and broad-spectrum antiviral. As such, it may be useful both for prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection.

As noted in a 2016 study8 in the journal Nutrients, quercetin’s mechanisms of action include the inhibition of lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) production in macrophages.

TNF-α is a cytokine involved in systemic inflammation, secreted by activated macrophages, a type of immune cell that digests foreign substances, microbes and other harmful or damaged components. Quercetin also inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines and histamine by modulating calcium influx into the cell.9

According to this paper, quercetin also stabilizes mast cells and has “a direct regulatory effect on basic functional properties of immune cells,” which allows it to inhibit “a huge panoply of molecular targets in the micromolar concentration range, either by down-regulating or suppressing many inflammatory pathways and functions.”10

One of the most well-studied attributes of quercetin, however, is its antiviral capacity, which has been attributed to three main mechanisms of action:

Inhibiting the virus’ ability to infect cells
    Inhibiting replication of already infected cells
    Reducing infected cells’ resistance to treatment with antiviral medication
    Research11 funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, published in 2007, found it lowers your risk of viral illness following extreme physical stress, which might otherwise undermine your immune function and render you more susceptible to infections.

Cyclists who received a daily dose of 1,000 mg of quercetin in combination with vitamin C (which enhances plasma quercetin levels12,13) and niacin (to improve absorption) for five weeks were significantly less likely to contract a viral illness after bicycling three hours a day for three consecutive days, compared to untreated controls. While 45% of the placebo group got sick, only 5% of the treatment group did.

In another study14 funded by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), published in 2008, animals treated with quercetin were challenged with a highly pathogenic H1N1 influenza virus. Again, the treatment group had significantly lower morbidity and mortality than the placebo group.

Quercetin Effectively Treats a Broad Range of Viruses
    Other studies have also confirmed quercetin’s effectiveness against a broad range of viruses.
    Whoever posted that information missed the most important food -- ELDERBERRIES. Elderberries are a traditional remedy to keep a virus from penetrating the cell and replicating. However, they need to be cooked since raw elderberries can have side effects such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

I think there is some disinformation regarding elderberries on the internet citing a "cytokine storm" that may be dissuading some not to take elderberries or elderberry supplements.

Elderberries have been used successfully against viruses for a very long time with no real problems. However, one should also not consume the bark, stems or leaves. Elderberry flowers are fine and can be used in herbal teas.

Here are the ingredients of an anti-viral elderberry syrup that I concocted recently:

Cooked Elderberries (simmered about three hours)
    Echinacea (tea made with flowers & leaves and simmered to reduce water)

I added the following ingredients after the cooked elderberries & echinacea tea cooled:

Raw Honey
    Ginger
    Lemon
    Cinnamon
    Aged Garlic
    Fermented Garlic
    Monk Fruit
    Erythritol
    Cayenne

It tastes good. One could add zinc to the syrup as well. IMO, elderberry plus zinc is all most people need for viruses if they eat whole organic foods and no sugar/fructose.

Here is a fun supplement that also tastes good--ELDERBERRY ZINC GUMMIES WITH VITAMIN C

Good luck finding elderberries and elderberry supplements right now since they are flying off the shelf like toilet paper.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 1st April 2020 at 18:06.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st April 2020), Arcturian108 (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), kudzy (1st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020)

29. Link to Post #2935
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Extending the hypothesis from previous posts for bioweapon seeding.

Further research and evidence can be explored further by Avalonians from this posting.

Italy November deaths supposedly counting even people that just tested Pos.+ for virus but die from another illness are still being counted. This is why there count is off the scale with 12,000 deaths more than China.

If one looks at “Event 201” an event held in December 2019; but presumably organized a month or two in advance, that dealt with responding to a hypothetical corona virus outbreak from Wuhan, which concentrated on controlling the western controlled narrative, rather than mobilizing resources to combat it, and how to keep response in the hands of WHO and not national governments, the only possible conclusion is that the sponsors already knew that the outbreak was under way. Since the sponsors included WHO, CIA, and CDC. Why were the US and foreign governments not alerted to what they were facing? The only explanation is that this is a deep intelligence state operation. It started in China in October 2019, coincidentally same time Bill Gates ran his 201 event in New York, a coincidence?

Dr Fauci (CDC) wrote article in March 22, 2020 in New England Journal of Medicine, stating Covid 19 was less than Influenza A and a 0.1% death rate would be high, then next day lied to the media in front of America with 3 to 4 %.

Tedros Adhamon is the head director of W. H. O. has being discovered to be not a doctor but a confirmed war criminal from Ethiopia. (Avalon members can research this out and find this confirmation) He is not only US tied but had organised the WHO with a blueprint for this virus. For example, he had changed the name of cholera to look good that there was none in Ethiopia. It just so happens that these two Doctors are on the team of the task Virus Force of Vice President Pence.

Italy has now a accelerated death rate that doesn’t fit Wuhan virus historical data. What could cause this and where may be the source?

Kelme clothing company in the Milan fashion district made the uniforms for the Wuhan World Military Games for October 2019. Why are all the garment makers dying in Milan? Lombardy in northern Italy has been importing Chinese as low pay labour, especially from Wuhan. But Kelme clothing company is also tied to Fort Bragg. Kelme Clothing company makers in Milan also do a lot of particle research in clothing. However, Navy labs in USA do carry out nano and smart dust research to track terrorists, but you could spray a crowd for example at the Wuhan Games where for example 10 participants took place from 140 countries then follow people back to where they came from.

An interesting correlation is that Event 201 started on October 18, 2019, on the same date as the CISM international military sport games held in Wuhan. More than 300 Americans sent to participate the 2019 Wuhan CISM games, they performed extremely poorly, those American athletes did not act like real athletes and they stayed in a hotel near the seafood market in Wuhan.

Dr Benny Benassi, secretary to WHO, was one of the military cyclists at Wohan Games and ties to Fort Dietrek. The Coruna 19 virus may have been made in Fort Detrick. Interestingly enough, Sina Bavari, head of bioweapons who left Fort Detrick after it was shut down in September 2019, and then started a company called Edge Bio.

References:

South China Morning Post
    Tech Times report
    Reuters
    Zerohenge

ADDENDUM:

An interesting correlation, at a much earlier period was when a few American tourists who suddenly collapsed and mysteriously died in the Dominican Republic? The authorities thought the tourists were being poisoned. They had respiratory failure and their lungs were filled with fluid. That is also the cause of death from the Coronavirus 19.

References:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/inside...ican-republic/ https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/18/u...ses/index.html https://www.wpxi.com/news/national/1...lic/960266877/ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...les-death.html

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st April 2020), Basho (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Dick (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), leavesoftrees (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

31. Link to Post #2936
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Bill you've just made the best case yet for all those 57K troops surrounding Switzerland.
    Just maybe, this too. (From Mike Adams, in this article yesterday. These are just excerpts.)

Sign #1)
    President Trump activating one million military reservists with medical skills to treat battlefield injuries. Details of this order are found in the EO text at WhiteHouse.gov.

Sign #2) The Pentagon ordering high-level staffers into deep underground bunkers in Colorado. This was announced by NORAD and NORTHCOM in a Facebook town hall meeting. Obviously, you don’t order military staffers into a 2,000-foot deep bunker just because of a virus.

Sign #3) Secretary of State Pompeo just ordered all Americans living overseas to return to the US “immediately.” The cover story for this is that the coronavirus is collapsing international flights. But that alone would not justify all Americans returning from living overseas, since many Americans would just hunker down where they’re living. But Pompeo wants all Americans to return immediately, which is the kind of thing you do before a war breaks out (with China, most likely). Via The UK Independent.

These three events are unmistakable signs that high-level officials within the Pentagon and US State Department anticipate actions of war in the very near future. China is the most likely adversary.

Expect an attack on America when the nation reaches “peak pandemic” health chaos and economic disruptions.

~~~

I'm NOT saying I believe this, or expect it. I'm just connecting a few widely spaced dots, and pointing out it's not impossible.

Bill:

Add to your list the fairly recent movement of tactical nukes.

I've been suspicious of anything that fits the Anglo-Saxon Mission agenda, and the next thing that can be expected is a hot war involving nukes, based on that agenda. I've thought that maybe the Iranian infections could have been seeded by being pre-planned dumps. It does seem that the original agenda has not unfolded exactly as stated, although it's tempting to try to anticipate how the plan may have evolved. Time will tell.

I don't like to speculate on such scenarios. But the subject sure is interesting. I haven't heard of anyone asking whether the infection of Navy sailors on the aircraft carrier in port on Guam might be due to seeding/sabotage. One would think that all sorts of precautions would be taken by the military, and that infected troops could be a sign of purposeful weaponized use of the virus.

One might question why the US military would allow news of troop infections to be shared on public media. Does this serve a purpose? Perhaps to appear weak when in fact troops are fully prepared and ready to respond? The games are so deep that without reliable intel there's no way to make sense of it all.

There is the matter of ET being involved in the Mission agenda as well. I feel very strongly that there’s a shoe still to drop. I’m not saying that whatever it is cannot be something beneficial. The problem is that there are so many raw nerves out there right now that even something good happening can have negative reactions in the short term.

Doom and gloom is easy. That's why it dominates the narrative as it does.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st April 2020), Basho (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

33. Link to Post #2937
    Thanks

Yes. It really seems self-evident that masks must help. (Even if you're not symptomatic, and feel totally fine, how do you know you're not infectious??)
    I don't see it being self-evident, N95 rating means it removes 95% of particles at least 0.3 microns in diameter, while this virus is ~0.1microns. This paper presents test results on filtering for respirators (N95 masks) and surgical masks: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16490606 . It concludes:
    ""
    The N95 filtering face piece respirators may not provide the expected protection level against small virions. Some surgical masks may let a significant fraction of airborne viruses penetrate through their filters, providing very low protection against aerosolized infectious agents in the size range of 10 to 80 nm. It should be noted that the surgical masks are primarily designed to protect the environment from the wearer, whereas the respirators are supposed to protect the wearer from the environment.
    ""

So, N95 masks (respirators) help (and you are right), but the surgical masks---the ones being used by most around here--- filter ~20% of virus size particles (on tested sample). 10.1016@j.ajic.2005.08.018.pdf

I say that surgical masks are probably harmful because they give a false sense of security for the wearer and those around him. It is important to differentiate between N95 masks and surgical masks.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), aoibhghaire (1st April 2020), Basho (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

35. Link to Post #2938
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Extending the hypothesis from previous posts for bioweapon seeding.

Further research and evidence can be explored further by Avalonians from this posting.

Italy November deaths supposedly counting even people that just tested Pos.+ for virus but die from another illness are still being counted. This is why there count is off the scale with 12,000 deaths more than China.

If one looks at “Event 201” an event held in December 2019; but presumably organized a month or two in advance, that dealt with responding to a hypothetical corona virus outbreak from Wuhan, which concentrated on controlling the western controlled narrative, rather than mobilizing resources to combat it, and how to keep response in the hands of WHO and not national governments, the only possible conclusion is that the sponsors already knew that the outbreak was under way. Since the sponsors included WHO, CIA, and CDC. Why were the US and foreign governments not alerted to what they were facing? The only explanation is that this is a deep intelligence state operation. It started in China in October 2019, coincidentally same time Bill Gates ran his 201 event in New York, a coincidence?

Dr Fauci (CDC) wrote article in March 22, 2020 in New England Journal of Medicine, stating Covid 19 was less than Influenza A and a 0.1% death rate would be high, then next day lied to the media in front of America with 3 to 4 %.

Tedros Adhamon is the head director of W. H. O. has being discovered to be not a doctor but a confirmed war criminal from Ethiopia. (Avalon members can research this out and find this confirmation) He is not only US tied but had organised the WHO with a blueprint for this virus. For example, he had changed the name of cholera to look good that there was none in Ethiopia. It just so happens that these two Doctors are on the team of the task Virus Force of Vice President Pence.

Italy has now a accelerated death rate that doesn’t fit Wuhan virus historical data. What could cause this and where may be the source?

Kelme clothing company in the Milan fashion district made the uniforms for the Wuhan World Military Games for October 2019. Why are all the garment makers dying in Milan? Lombardy in northern Italy has been importing Chinese as low pay labour, especially from Wuhan. But Kelme clothing company is also tied to Fort Bragg. Kelme Clothing company makers in Milan also do a lot of particle research in clothing. However, Navy labs in USA do carry out nano and smart dust research to track terrorists, but you could spray a crowd for example at the Wuhan Games where for example 10 participants took place from 140 countries then follow people back to where they came from.

An interesting correlation is that Event 201 started on October 18, 2019, on the same date as the CISM international military sport games held in Wuhan. More than 300 Americans sent to participate the 2019 Wuhan CISM games, they performed extremely poorly, those American athletes did not act like real athletes and they stayed in a hotel near the seafood market in Wuhan.

Dr Benny Benassi, secretary to WHO, was one of the military cyclists at Wohan Games and ties to Fort Dietrek. The Coruna 19 virus may have been made in Fort Detrick. Interestingly enough, Sina Bavari, head of bioweapons who left Fort Detrick after it was shut down in September 2019, and then started a company called Edge Bio.

References:

South China Morning Post
    Tech Times report
    Reuters
    Zerohenge

ADDENDUM:

An interesting correlation, at a much earlier period was when a few American tourists who suddenly collapsed and mysteriously died in the Dominican Republic? The authorities thought the tourists were being poisoned. They had respiratory failure and their lungs were filled with fluid. That is also the cause of death from the Coronavirus 19.

References:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/inside...ican-republic/ https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/18/u...ses/index.html https://www.wpxi.com/news/national/1...lic/960266877/ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...les-death.html
    Yes , George Webb has been covering this on his YT channel, I think he connects the dots well.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020)

37. Link to Post #2939
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    I don't see it being self-evident, N95 rating means it removes 95% of particles at least 0.3 microns in diameter, while this virus is ~0.1microns. This paper presents test results on filtering for respirators (N95 masks) and surgical masks: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16490606 . It concludes:
    ""
    The N95 filtering face piece respirators may not provide the expected protection level against small virions. Some surgical masks may let a significant fraction of airborne viruses penetrate through their filters, providing very low protection against aerosolized infectious agents in the size range of 10 to 80 nm. It should be noted that the surgical masks are primarily designed to protect the environment from the wearer, whereas the respirators are supposed to protect the wearer from the environment.
    ""

So, N95 masks (respirators) help (and you are right), but the surgical masks---the ones being used by most around here--- filter ~20% of virus size particles (on tested sample). Attachment 43004

I say that surgical masks are probably harmful because they give a false sense of security for the wearer and those around him. It is important to differentiate between N95 masks and surgical masks.
    Most virus particles will be attached to larger aerosols or droplets that will be captured by N95 masks. Yes, theoretically, COVID virus could pass through the N95 filter. But in the practical world, even a cloth mask with nowhere near the filtering capability of N95 or a simple surgical mask can have some value.

The Canadian SpectraShield masks I spoke of http://www.nexeramed.com/cfiles/products_defender.php are rated as N99 in Canada. I suspect that if there were any of these masks available they would have been grabbed by military and TPTB by now. They are purpose-built masks, perfect for the COVID virus problem.

Arguing that masks are dangerous because they won't be used properly is easy to say. Too many have already said it.

I'd be willing to bet that most of those in Hong Kong would gladly trade their surgical mask for an N95 or N99 mask. They know the difference. Surgical masks are simply more available and are less expensive. We can help others who do not know the difference so that if they ever have a choice of masks they can choose wisely.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Elainie (1st April 2020), Franny (1st April 2020), guayabal (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020)

39. Link to Post #2940
    Thanks

I believe the "vaping illness" to be connected, it was one of the first things I thought of but had to check the dates, does anyone remember in the news the vape illness? https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...we-know-so-far

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Delight (1st April 2020), helium (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), silvanelf (1st April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 147 of 154 FirstFirst 1 47 97 137 147 154 LastLast