Closed Thread
Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst 1 50 100 140 150 154 LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3079

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2981
    Thanks

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Bright Skies (here)
    And by the way can anyone tell me what the meaning of "the Honey Badger virus" in this thread title is all about? I tried to search for why it was added to the thread title but could not find any explanation. Thanks all!
    The expression "the honey badger virus" is from Chris Martenson at the Peak prosperity youtube channel. You can easily find it. He refers to the honey badger since the virus is very resilient, persistent and keeps popping up again and agin, even after it gets beat down. Honey badgers are known to be the one of most wicked and vicious fighters in the animal kingdom.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Bright Skies (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2982
    Thanks
    Thanked 296,887 times in 21,937 posts

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    And by the way can anyone tell me what the meaning of "the Honey Badger virus" in this thread title is all about? I tried to search for why it was added to the thread title but could not find any explanation. Thanks all!
    The expression "the honey badger virus" is from Chris Martenson at the Peak prosperity youtube channel. You can easily find it. He refers to the honey badger since the virus is very resilient, persistent and keeps popping up again and again, even after it gets beat down. Honey badgers are known to be the one of most wicked and vicious fighters in the animal kingdom.
    And they're highly able badasses, that will not be contained. Enjoy this wonderful video:

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avatar (2nd April 2020), Ayt (2nd April 2020), Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben Macdonald (3rd April 2020), Bright Skies (2nd April 2020), Free Bird (2nd April 2020), hohoemi (3rd April 2020), jc71 (2nd April 2020), onevoice (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #2983
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    SO a virus is not contagious at all.
    No, that's just incorrect. As I replied to an earlier post 8 days ago, it may be interesting to go look up the history of smallpox.

Quote Posted by Caliban, reporting 'J.B's comment) (here)
    He's a big skeptic of this whole thing and even questions that "viruses," which he sees as being inherent to the body as only a defensive posture, can be transferred from person to person.
    Well, maybe he should read up on the history of smallpox!
    In my personal experience viruses are indeed contagious however in the last few days I have also encountered information published by alternative researchers claiming that viruses cannot be transferred from person to person and they are simply a natural detox process from cells within the body.
    I'll call it like it is. That's uninformed, unintelligent bullsh*t.

I don't care who's offended here... we all have to be smart and get real.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Ayt (2nd April 2020), Bright Skies (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Goba (2nd April 2020), helium (2nd April 2020), loungelizard (2nd April 2020), onevoice (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Salv8tion (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #2984
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I think many here rely on Worldometer for their daily tally of COVID-19 deaths and other data.
    Of those that do, how many realize that Worldometer simply compiles and analyzes the data,
    but the data itself is coming from CHINA?

- National Health Commission (NHC) of the People’s Republic of China
    - Health Commission of Hubei Province, China
    Only the Chinese data, which totally can't be trusted. I think every observer understands that. (Except the WHO, who are evidently in China's pay.)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

frodo13 (4th April 2020), Goba (2nd April 2020), helium (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Salv8tion (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

9. Link to Post #2985
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,754 times in 2,003 posts

I included this in the Effects thread, but feel it's important to show here as well (assuming it's not already included.)

Sorry that I don't have time to post details, but this new Whitney Webb article is the first of a series and very important, I believe.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....d-dark-winter/

Quote All Roads Lead to Dark Winter

The leaders of two controversial pandemic simulations that took place just months before the Coronavirus crisis – Event 201 and Crimson Contagion – share a common history, the 2001 biowarfare simulation Dark Winter. Dark Winter not only predicted the 2001 anthrax attacks, but some of its participants had clear foreknowledge of those attacks.

Given their involvement in Dark Winter and, more recently, Event 201 and Crimson Contagion, this series seeks to explore the possibility that, just like the 2001 anthrax attacks, government insiders had foreknowledge of the Covid-19 crisis on a scale that, thus far, has gone unreported and that those same insiders are now manipulating the government’s response and public panic in order to reap record profits and gain unprecedented power for themselves and control over people’s lives.

< rest at link, summary at end >

As the next installment of this series will show, Dark Winter participant and 2001 anthrax attack insider Jerome Hauer epitomizes this merging of perpetual hawkishness and corporate pharmaceutical interests, as he has long held (and continues to occupy) key board positions of the very pharmaceutical company that not only sold tens of millions of anthrax vaccine doses to HHS following the 2001 anthrax attacks, but is now a partner in the development of the majority of vaccines, drugs and experimental treatments currently under development in the United States for the treatment of Covid-19.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd April 2020 at 13:09.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ayt (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020)

11. Link to Post #2986
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The expression "the honey badger virus" is from Chris Martenson at the Peak prosperity youtube channel. You can easily find it. He refers to the honey badger since the virus is very resilient, persistent and keeps popping up again and again, even after it gets beat down. Honey badgers are known to be the one of most wicked and vicious fighters in the animal kingdom.
    And they're highly able badasses, that will not be contained.
    Thanks for the super-quick responses! I was thinking it had something to do with being a badass virus after I watched this non-coronavirus-related 'viral' video that popped up first in my Google searches:

No, that's just incorrect. As I replied to an earlier post 8 days ago, it may be interesting to go look up the history of smallpox.

He's a big skeptic of this whole thing and even questions that "viruses," which he sees as being inherent to the body as only a defensive posture, can be transferred from person to person.
    In my personal experience viruses are indeed contagious however in the last few days I have also encountered information published by alternative researchers claiming that viruses cannot be transferred from person to person and they are simply a natural detox process from cells within the body.

I agree. I wonder where this "viruses are not contagious" BS theory originated? I was actually quite surprised to see some alternative researchers such as Max Igan and Sascha Stone (who have previously done some very important work) promoting it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bright Skies For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020)

13. Link to Post #2987
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    How can something like a virus not survive if its not even alive in the first place?
    Stop asking insane but logical questions.
    Caliban, I have a couple of honest-to-God questions for you. Please take a moment to answer. Thank you!

I already responded, and explained — and I thought I did that pretty well. Here's what I wrote:
    How can something like a virus not survive if its not even alive in the first place?
    Well, it depends on the definition of 'alive'. It's easy to find articles about this. Here's just one:
    A slightly more precise statement about "how long a virus can survive on surfaces" might be "how long can it still function on surfaces."

The operating system on your computer functions — but it's not alive in the sense we understand the term. But drop your computer into your bathtub, or run over it with your car.... and it's dead.
    ~~~

Maybe you missed that, which would have been easy to do. But I do feel I need to ask:
    1. Did you read that explanation?
    2. (If you did), why did you post your above reply to Mypos?
      (You're just fueling flames here — but of course, maybe accidentally. The pragmatic problem is that it helps absolutely no-one.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd April 2020 at 11:59.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), onevoice (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #2988
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

But Bill, how can one trust the history of smallpox when so much information from goverments and media is not to be trusted. On the one hand we have statements from Rudolph Steiner (one of the most wise in terms of Mystery School material) who claims that a virus is a cleansing of the poisened cell and also that the Spanish Flu was not a contagious virus but the elektrification of the earth in terms of radiowaves. The same thing is happening right now with 5G. And then we have the work of Bruce Lipton, the man is a genius. Who claims that humans have all diseases (bacterie, virus) allready in the body and only when the Stress factor gets too high (or when the cells are poisened by radiation) the disease is too much too handle for the immune system and so people get sick. And then we have the self taught man from Australia who claims the same thing. And all of this is being corroborated by the whistleblower from Vodafone.

And on the other hand we have information coming from the fear inducing Media and Goverments. For me its not so hard to choose which one has more truth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks for the super-quick responses! I was thinking it had something to do with being a badass virus after I watched this non-coronavirus-related 'viral' video that popped up first in my Google searches:

I agree. I wonder where this "viruses are not contagious" BS theory originated? I was actually quite surprised to see some alternative researchers such as Max Igan and Sascha Stone (who have previously done some very important work) promoting it.
    This is absolutely no BS. Research what a virus actually is and you will find the truth. Or look at the post i made a 1 page back.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020)

17. Link to Post #2989
    Thanks

Yes, it's a weird kind of emerging Flat Earthism. (At least Flat Earthism is harmless!)

One more time, if I may, I'd ask anyone who may be in doubt about how viruses work to consider the history of smallpox.

And also, consider how come billions of dollars have been spent over many decades by the US, Russia and China on bioweapons research. That'd be pretty dumb of all those smart people if viruses really don't exist or do anything!

Here are two books, a free download for 7 days till 9 April. I'd ask anyone to read them (or even scan them!) before they go blindly copying 100% pure nonsense about viruses "not being real". While sincere, these contributions are doing nothing at all to help people understand and come to terms with what's really happening here.

I understand that emotions are sometimes running high, for all the obvious reasons. And that there's an adjustment process, with people honestly trying to process an overload of information as best they can.

But please don't think quite so superficially.
    There's a little work to do here, which might involve reading a book or looking up scientific articles. And it's fine to ask questions, but please do read and do your very best to understand the answers.
    1. Ken Alibek - Biohazard (this is the guy who ran the Soviet bioweapons program, and then defected to the US)
    2. Richard Preston - The Demon in the Freezer (the history of smallpox, and how it's been weaponized)

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (2nd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), carnavas (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Free Bird (2nd April 2020), frodo13 (4th April 2020), Goba (2nd April 2020), loungelizard (2nd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Snoweagle (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

19. Link to Post #2990
    Thanks

Yes, it's a weird kind of emerging Flat Earthism. (At least Flat Earthism is harmless!)

One more time, if I may, I'd ask anyone who may be in doubt about how viruses work to consider the history of smallpox.

And also, consider how come billions of dollars have been spent over many decades by the US, Russia and China on bioweapons research. That'd be pretty dumb of all those smart people if viruses really don't exist or do anything!

Here are two books, a free download for 7 days till 9 April. I'd ask anyone to read them (or even scan them!) before they go blindly copying 100% pure nonsense about viruses "not being real". While sincere, these contributions are doing nothing at all to help people understand and come to terms with what's really happening here.

I understand that emotions are sometimes running high, for all the obvious reasons. And that there's an adjustment process, with people honestly trying to process an overload of information as best they can.

But please don't think quite so superficially.
    There's a little work to do here, which might involve reading a book or looking up scientific articles. And it's fine to ask questions, but please do read and do your very best to understand the answers.
    1. Ken Alibek - Biohazard (this is the guy who ran the Soviet bioweapons program, and then defected to the US)
    2. Richard Preston - The Demon in the Freezer (the history of smallpox, and how it's been weaponized)
    So you are saying Rudolph Steiner, Bruce Lipton, the ex manager and whistleblower from Vodafone and some other experts are lying or wrong in this matter?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020)

21. Link to Post #2991
    Thanks

But Bill, how can one trust the history of smallpox when so much information from goverments and media is not to be trusted. On the one hand we have statements from Rudolph Steiner (one of the most wise in terms of Mystery School material) who claims that a virus is a cleansing of the poisened cell and also that the Spanish Flu was not a contagious virus but the elektrification of the earth in terms of radiowaves. The same thing is happening right now with 5G. And then we have the work of Bruce Lipton, the man is a genius. Who claims that humans have all diseases (bacterie, virus) allready in the body and only when the Stress factor gets too high (or when the cells are poisened by radiation) the disease is too much too handle for the immune system and so people get sick. And then we have the self taught man from Australia who claims the same thing. And all of this is being corroborated by the whistleblower from Vodafone.

And on the other hand we have information coming from the fear inducing Media and Goverments. For me its not so hard to choose which one has more truth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is absolutely no BS. Research what a virus actually is and you will find the truth. Or look at the post i made a 1 page back.
    ~~~

It's total BS. The mods are going to start drawing a line here. We've all had over two months to understand what's happening. That should be long enough of any of us.

Please do make a start by reading the two books (or even skimming one of them in 20 minutes!) that I shared in my post immediately above.

Here's the download link, again, and do please help yourself. The Avalon ebook library has had to be taken offline again (simply because of the overload on our server), but we do still have all the 2,300 books. These are just two of them, but they're well worth reading. I absolutely promise you.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (2nd April 2020), Alan (2nd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), frodo13 (4th April 2020), Goba (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), loungelizard (2nd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Salv8tion (2nd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

23. Link to Post #2992
    Thanks

So you are saying Rudolph Steiner, Bruce Lipton, the ex manager and whistleblower from Vodafone and some other experts are lying or wrong in this matter?
    Yes. Either one, or the other. (Lying, or wrong.)

Steiner and Lipton are of course worthy of respect (even if they're incorrect). A totally anonymous voice, however, is likely to be a cheap hoaxer.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd April 2020 at 12:31.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

25. Link to Post #2993
    Thanks

Steiner and Lipton are of course worthy of respect (even if they're incorrect). A totally anonymous voice, however, is likely to be a cheap hoaxer.
    Ok. But you are not willing to entertain the idea of a virus being some sort of cell cleansing?

I am not saying there cannot exist any bioweapon.

26. Link to Post #2994
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,439 times in 636 posts

Maybe you missed that, which would have been easy to do. But I do feel I need to ask:
      (You're just fueling flames here — but of course, maybe accidentally. The pragmatic problem is that it helps absolutely no-one.)
    I hadn't read that article, no, Bill. Do you read every single thing someone posts in this thread?

I shared what I'd heard on the radio, an expert saying that this virus cannot live long on surfaces. If I need to track that down, I will.

Now this guy says that viruses "verge" on life. That's vague and ambiguous but okay, I can accept that. It still doesn't mean I agree with his theories on viruses.

Have you watched the videos posted here? : http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1347783

No, because that's "flat earth" theory, right? I just wonder though, if there's truth there Bill? I have to do more research on the smallpox epidemic. But just because governments spend "billions" on something doesn't mean it's got Truth behind it. History is very valid proof of that.

Are you absolutely positive that viruses cannot be of endogenous origin?

And btw, I'm not fueling any flames. I'm attempting to tamp them out. Take it easy with that please.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

happyuk (2nd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020)

28. Link to Post #2995
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)

I hadn't read that article, no, Bill. Do you read every single thing someone posts in this thread?

I shared what I'd heard on the radio, an expert saying that this virus cannot live long on surfaces. If I need to track that down, I will.

Now this guy says that viruses "verge" on life. That's vague and ambiguous but okay, I can accept that. It still doesn't mean I agree with his theories on viruses.

Have you watched the videos posted here? : http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1347783

No, because that's "flat earth" theory, right? I just wonder though, if there's truth there Bill? I have to do more research on the smallpox epidemic. But just because governments spend "billions" on something doesn't mean it's got Truth behind it. History is very valid proof of that.

Are you absolutely positive that viruses cannot be of endogenous origin?

And btw, I'm not fueling any flames. I'm attempting to tamp them out. Take it easy with that please.
    This totally corroberates my theory too. Interesting! Have you seen my post? I posted 4 sources who tell the same story.

By the way, statements and views by both Steiner and Bruce Lipton can never be in the same category as Flat Earth Theory. I think this is a forum to discuss out of the box theorys?
    Last edited by Mypos; 2nd April 2020 at 12:47.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Caliban (2nd April 2020)

30. Link to Post #2996
    Thanks

Ok. But you are not willing to entertain the idea of a virus being some sort of cell cleansing?

I am not saying there cannot exist any bioweapon.
    I think many reading this thread (members or guests) might need to step back just a little, take a deep breath if needed, and then take a long look at the bigger picture here.

Although I'm personally certain I know what a virus is, in a sense that really doesn't matter. There's something that's been released that's causing a big problem. Even if it's a magic spell that threatens people's lives!

It almost doesn't matter what the mechanism is (except that if the mechanism is understood, then some remedies can be applied — but there's a different thread for that: Covid-19 (and flu!) Treatment and Prevention). There's a real situation here. What's interesting, and I'd suggest important, is to evaluate the situation. Not the wording of the magic spell.

I truly understand that a lot of members here are under a degree of stress, whether they fully acknowledge that or not. And each person handles and processes that in a different way.

Some go into denial. Some focus on tiny, unimportant things. Some make jokes. Some reassure themselves by seizing on a superficial answer — any answer, if it makes them feel better for a while. Some just take time out and go sit with nature. (Not a bad idea, btw! )

It's not at all easy to read everything there is to read (or watch, or listen to) about all this. Everyone who has a voice is talking, all at once. And then to do further work to resolve the confusion. And that's not always easy. My personal job here has been to help and support that job as best I can.

But this is important. I myself freely admit I'm losing patience with people who just seem unable to see the bigger picture here, which is serious for every one of us. It's serious in terms of effects on society, economics, and politics. Maybe personal relationships, too, as people confined to their houses (and on forums!) start to take out their frustrations on each other. (This has barely started yet, but it's coming.)

Or even to try to understand what's been presented many times over now, by many people. Chris Martenson himself said a few days ago: (my rough paraphrase)
    "I understand slow-adjusters. But come on. You've had long enough now."
    As I said above, we've all had over two months to figure things out. There are still some things I don't understand, but there's a lot that I do. And I'm absolutely confident of what I feel I do understand. My one failing might have been that my posts in which I lay things out as clearly as I can are genuinely easily lost, and hard to find again,. in this swollen river of thoughts and opinions, which is flowing very fast now.

But that's because I've been spending many hours a day on this. (And I'm not the only one.) If anyone thinks viruses aren't real (or sometimes dangerous, now matter what their origin), go join the Flat Earth society. I say that as a joke, but it's also meant to be just a little sharp, simply to make the important point.

31. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (2nd April 2020), Ben Macdonald (3rd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), carnavas (2nd April 2020), Deneon (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Eligos (2nd April 2020), frodo13 (4th April 2020), gini (2nd April 2020), Inaiá (2nd April 2020), Kate (2nd April 2020), kudzy (2nd April 2020), Molope (2nd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), Tintin (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020), Zionbrion (2nd April 2020)

32. Link to Post #2997
    Thanks

News from Ecuador, which made me sit up a little straight.

Please read this paragraph carefully. It has huge significance, and is NOT good news, if it's valid.

It's a good example of the kind of thing we really should be watching very carefully, and trying between us to understand.
    (extract)
    The Universidad de San Francisco de Quito has sequenced a strain of COVID-19 which was taken from a Dutch tourist, the first patient in Quito. Researchers can learn about the aggressiveness of this strain which is circulating in Ecuador, is older than, and with fewer mutations than the original in China. It is also different from the strains in Italy and Spain. The strain has been named “hCoV19/Ecuador/HEE_01/2020.”
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd April 2020 at 13:02.

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (2nd April 2020), Ayt (2nd April 2020), Ben Macdonald (3rd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), carnavas (2nd April 2020), DeeMetrios (3rd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Eligos (2nd April 2020), Kate (2nd April 2020), Maunagarjana (3rd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Snoweagle (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

34. Link to Post #2998
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,033 times in 3,886 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

CoronaHoax Pandemic Proven Fake... Yet The Lockdowns Continue... Here's Why
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Satori (2nd April 2020)

36. Link to Post #2999
    Thanks

News from Ecuador, which made me sit up a little straight.

Please read this paragraph carefully. It has huge significance, and is NOT good news, if it's valid.

It's a good example of the kind of thing we really should be watching very carefully, and trying between us to understand.
    (extract)
    The Universidad de San Francisco de Quito has sequenced a strain of COVID-19 which was taken from a Dutch tourist, the first patient in Quito. Researchers can learn about the aggressiveness of this strain which is circulating in Ecuador, is older than, and with fewer mutations than the original in China. It is also different from the strains in Italy and Spain. The strain has been named “hCoV19/Ecuador/HEE_01/2020.”
    My preliminary thoughts — if this sequencing is correct. (I'll try to dig up the paper, if this has been formally published. If anyone else can help me find this, I'd be very grateful.)
    1. It strongly suggests the virus did not originate in China.
    2. It appears (to me) to suggest this has been carefully and quietly seeded in a number of locations globally, just like starting a fire in different places at once — which I'd hypothesized earlier.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd April 2020 at 13:13.

37. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (2nd April 2020), Alan (2nd April 2020), Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben Macdonald (3rd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), carnavas (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Goba (2nd April 2020), Inaiá (2nd April 2020), Kate (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), Sérénité (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Snoweagle (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020), Stardad (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

38. Link to Post #3000
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 549 posts

I think that all of these theories are correct in their own way - or rather, they all apply.

There are flu bugs going around, but they do not kill everyone, only those immune systems which are already very weak or old and untreated.

5g will hurt people and animals. It will not kill everyone or all animals either.

5g is being pushed out heavy during this time - seen it myself in our area.

The media and governments are using information about flues and viruses to hide the damage of 5g.

So, I think everyone is right to some degree. Look at the big picture - everything is linked together to muddy the waters again.

We are all being fooled one way or another.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben Macdonald (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), DeeMetrios (3rd April 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2020), greybeard (2nd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (3rd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst 1 50 100 140 150 154 LastLast