Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Let's face it, the common cold has slowly mutated over the last 30 years to become "the flu." If you aren't stressed and get 8 hours sleep, you won't catch it, or it will be mild, like the common cold of decades past. If you do catch it, it could become bronchitis or pneumonia. In any case, have some 10:1 oregano oil on hand, which will knock it out. Here's an inexpensive source:
    https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...0-mg-120-sgels
    I am 100% sure that Oil of oregano is the best antibiotic/antiviral you can have in the medicine cabinet.
    I take Collodial Silver daily & it may be more effective than Oregano ? .

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), Mark (28th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (23rd January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), silvanelf (26th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 712 posts

It seems no one answered the question correctly.

Tens of thousands of death from flu per year in the US is an inflated figure designed to have you vacinated. See
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/...luenza-deaths/
    At a press conference held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on September 27, 2018, U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams, MD noted that 80,000 people in the U.S. died of influenza during the 2017-2018 season. “You all saw the story in the AP last night… 80,000 people dying from the flu or flu-related complications last year,” said Dr. Adams.2 3

Adams was referring to a report by the Associated Press regarding an interview it conducted with director of the CDC Robert Redfield, MD on September 25, 2018.4 In that interview, Dr. Redfield said, “I’d like to see more people get vaccinated. We lost 80,000 people last year to the flu.”4

According to the CDC, “These new estimates are record-breaking, and emphasize the seriousness and severity of flu illness and serve as a strong reminder of the importance of flu vaccination.”2

Predictably, the 80,000 figure has been picked up by the media far and wide.5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The headline in The New York Times article read, “Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years.” The subheading read, “Among the dead were 180 babies, children and teenagers, more than in any year since the CDC began tracking pediatric deaths.”12

Sensationalistic reporting. This would be understandable were the 80,000 figure accurate, but 80,000 people did not die of influenza in 2017-2018. That is an inflated figure which the CDC attained by combining the number of deaths caused by pneumonia, other respiratory illnesses and sepsis, along with those caused by lab confirmed type A or B influenza.13

Joseph Mercola, DO points out…

While [the 80,000 figure] sounds ominous, it’s worth remembering that what they’re counting as “flu deaths” are not just deaths directly caused by the influenza virus, but also secondary infections such as pneumonia and other respiratory diseases, as well as sepsis.14

Obviously, not all pneumonia deaths or deaths from other r

Tens of millions of people get the flu every year. The mortality rate of ordinary flu is about 0.02%, so it accounts for thousands of death by flu. The number of deaths from SARS was some 800, but if you check the figure for SARS, it is close to 20% mortality rate and over 50% for old people. This is a frighteningly high rate. I dont know why the misinformation that make people think that the coronavirus is not a big deal.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Alan (13th March 2020), Antagenet (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th January 2020), Kryztian (25th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (23rd January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,736 times in 2,089 posts

Food GONE from Stores in Wuhan as Quarantine Begins; Price Gouging and Robberies Rampant
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...beries-rampant

So here's my 2 cents, and thanks for everyone in the avalon family for chiming in from various views. When the bird flu was traveling around I read quite a bit of material on the web, One of my best friends is a surgeon of 30 years. I asked him about that and the correlation of the influenza of 1917. He's a great doc, but his response to me was so calm as he just said " Yeah every 100 years or so something comes around and wipes out a bunch of people". Last year I saw a documentary on the Influenza strain that swept the globe over a 2-3 year period , It was aggressive , it was deadly, one statistic that stuck in my head was just in the city of new york back then they had 11,000 deaths in month at its peak. Another friend of mine who is a retired new york policeman told me years ago his grandmother told him that during that time when so many were dying in the winter time they couldn't bury anyone so loved ones were wrapped in a blanket and set at the curb and the truck came by daily to pick up anyone that had passed away. Thats an epidemic in my opinion.

Now to this current virus, everyone's posts on vaccines are great, I remember the pig flu in 2009, I had a gal in my office with 3 kids, little ones. I seem to recall the vaccine was being distributed for free after 9 weeks, I thought to myself, hell there experimenting on us because it takes longer than that to establish a vaccine. Then I read some of the ingredients in the vaccine contained Caterpillar genes and canine genes.I'm not kidding, I know what I read. I do not have a source to link that to but thats when I sat down with my office gal and suggested to her not to get those little ones that shot. She didn't and there fine today. BTW why a virus has never been cured is because it changes so fast and never establishes itself long enough to make a vaccine for it- A virus wants to survive just like us.

Fast forward to today, oil of oregano, I'm a big fan, 7 eye drops to a gallon of water, you sip it daily until you get better, you will feel your chest heat up from sipping this. I mix it in hot tea, also boil it on the stove with vicks vapor rub and apple cider vinegar, my own concoction. Collidal silver, yep another fan. Vitamin D-3 too, Bill Ryan did a video presentation years ago with a gal from Europe, she suggested 5000 iu a day to replace 15 minutes of the sun a day. She also suggested I think 10,000 iu a day for a month first. The overdose rate on this is 1 million units in a day and it won't upset your stomach. and my favorite is putting vicks vapor rub on the bottom of your feet at night, absorbs big time.During the black plaque they walked around with raw garlic in their shoes to absorb that. Garlic-huge fan. Bill , can you post that link to that interview, was one of your best.

Now as far as this virus, its not that alot of people are dying, at least not now , I think there are 2 issues of concern, 1- is listed in this link I just provided , hospitals being overwhelmed with sick people, and I mean overwhelmed. Many people here in the states just think the hospital is a fix all for everything you have wrong with you. Some things you have to ride out and do as many things yourself, pumping liquids into you, chicken soup, teas, and stuff in the air and rest. 2- I feel the larger fear is this virus mutating with another to become very deadly, Remember a virus host wants to live at all costs, it changes, mutates and travels until it gets so aggressive it dies out, That 1917 influenza died out just as fast as it started after 3 years. It was quite bizarre how it just stopped and disappeared. There is also currently that deadly swine virus that is killing all the hogs/pigs thru out Asia along with many other strains. This is why I believe this now is being taken so seriously as what it could be, not so much as what it currently is. Thats my 2 cents. I'm not a doctor , I'm just a concerned citizen of this planet that reads quite a bit. If anyone has opposing views on this or comments please do, If I need to be corrected please do again, I wont be offended.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Antagenet (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), DeeMetrios (24th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), RunningDeer (23rd January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), silvanelf (26th January 2020), spade (23rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020), wondering (24th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

More info coming out

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/mat...box=1579796013
    Matt Gurney: What I learned from my SARS quarantine — we’re screwed if it happens again

https://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...-room-for-them
    Coronavirus Nightmare: Chinese Hospitals Are Turning Away Hordes Of Sick People Because There Is No Room For Them

http://allnewspipeline.com/Is_Corona...In_America.php
    WITH MAJOR UPDATE! Coronavirus Patent Granted To Bill Gates Funded Institute In 2018 Gives More Credence To The Theory It Might Be A Bioweapon

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), DeeMetrios (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), silvanelf (26th January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Also see "Scientists Resume Efforts To Create Deadly Flu Virus, With US Government's Blessing" from March 2019
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevens.../#5e2db7475edd
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332717
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (24th January 2020), Baby Steps (23rd January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), DeeMetrios (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (23rd January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), silvanelf (26th January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

A little from Jim Stone, and a little from myself.

Coronavirus

As of this morning, (Jan 23) total confirmed deaths worldwide are at 17. Don't believe the B.S. that is being spewed about massive death rates.
    FACT: 17 deaths worldwide do not amount to enough to confirm any virus did anything, that's a number so low it is statistical chatter.

Top two rumors: China is freaking out, has quarantined two cities and is doing aerial spraying.

The other rumor: Wuhan, where the outbreak was supposedly started, has a level 4 bio lab which was doing research on the world's top pathogens.

I know this stuff is being said but am still calling bunk on this, once you get past hype and rumor, the numbers do not add up.

The main story line now is that it came from a snake, and that it escaped from a biolab, however, cows do to. And dogs, and cats and birds. Other stories are that it came from bat soup, because "Bats carry coronavirus". On the BBC main news last night, it stated that the outbreak was centred around a seafood market.

The bottom line is that someone needs a serious scare to get everyone to submit to a "vaccine", who could that be?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), earthdreamer (24th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (23rd January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Chaos Erupts In China, 18M Under Quarantine As Wuhan Virus Spreads "Feels Like The End Of The World"

Chaos Erupts In China, 18M Under Quarantine As Wuhan Virus Spreads "Feels Like The End Of The World." 9 cities in China are now on lockdown due to the rapid spread of the Wuhan Virus. While this is likely not going to be that big of a deal China is taking it very seriously. Fears are escalating as the virus is spreading around the world. The US as well as many southeast asian countries were hit by a few cases of the Wuhan Virus but for the most part it does seem to be over hyped by media. One thing gaining attention online is the story from 2017 about a new Biolab in Wuhan and fears a pathogen could escape. There is no evidence to suggest that is the case but many people are concerned nonetheless that this coronavirus will have a devastating impact
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2020 at 21:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), DeeMetrios (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), silvanelf (26th January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,578 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Chaos Erupts In China, 18M Under Quarantine As Wuhan Virus Spreads "Feels Like The End Of The World"

Chaos Erupts In China, 18M Under Quarantine As Wuhan Virus Spreads "Feels Like The End Of The World." 9 cities in China are now on lockdown due to the rapid spread of the Wuhan Virus. While this is likely not going to be that big of a deal China is taking it very seriously. Fears are escalating as the virus is spreading around the world. The US as well as many southeast asian countries were hit by a few cases of the Wuhan Virus but for the most part it does seem to be over hyped by media. One thing gaining attention online is the story from 2017 about a new Biolab in Wuhan and fears a pathogen could escape. There is no evidence to suggest that is the case but many people are concerned nonetheless that this coronavirus will have a devastating impact
    Mod note from Bill:

John. Please listen. All you did was exactly copy the YouTube title (which we can see anyway), and then exactly copy the text. Nothing else. Not all your posts are like this, but 80% of them are.

What are your views about this?

Readers might find it more interesting to have an interactive discussion about the topic (of course, maybe citing some references), than just copying and pasting YouTube videos over and over again.

You see, people can find YouTube videos for themselves, if they want to. They can't so easily find John Kuhles. And John Kuhles might have some really interesting things of his own to say.

Don't let Timcast do all your thinking, or speaking, for you. He's very sensational, and might not always be right.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (24th January 2020), Ben (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), DeeMetrios (24th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th January 2020), Gracy (23rd January 2020), Kryztian (25th January 2020), Mark (28th January 2020), mokosh (24th January 2020), onawah (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tam (24th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020), Yoda (24th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I've been putting oregano essential oil in my essential oil diffuser every day, which is a great way to take it in for me, since I can't stand the taste of it, and taking it in capsule form makes me belch.
    I blend about a half to a pound of fresh aloe vera gel in my morning smoothie every day, the variety that is used for consumption which comes in big leaves from 1 to about 3 lbs. each.
    Great prevention--anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, unparalleled for treating inflammation, which is common to most chronic diseases, infections, etc. and is the cause of much discomfort.
    In the US, you can buy it by the 25 lb box in most Mexican markets, or you can have organically grown leaves shipped from Aloe Labs in Harlingen Texas.

When I told someone once about consistently using aloe as bacterial/viral infection prevention, she said," but doesn't that kill all your good probiotics?"
    The answer is an emphatic "NO!"
    Man-made antibiotics do that, one reason why taking aloe for prevention is so much better, and because it PREVENTS you from getting sick in the first place!

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Let's face it, the common cold has slowly mutated over the last 30 years to become "the flu." If you aren't stressed and get 8 hours sleep, you won't catch it, or it will be mild, like the common cold of decades past. If you do catch it, it could become bronchitis or pneumonia. In any case, have some 10:1 oregano oil on hand, which will knock it out. Here's an inexpensive source:
    https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...0-mg-120-sgels
    I am 100% sure that Oil of oregano is the best antibiotic/antiviral you can have in the medicine cabinet.
    I take Collodial Silver daily & it may be more effective than Oregano ? .
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (24th January 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), DeeMetrios (24th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th January 2020), happyuk (24th January 2020), Inaiá (3rd February 2020), Kryztian (25th January 2020), onevoice (23rd January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), RunningDeer (23rd January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Bill, can you post that link to that interview, was one of your best.
    Gabriele Stähler on Vitamin D3, with Bill Ryan (1 hour)
    Bill Ryan from Project Camelot interviews Gabriele Stähler about Vitamin D3. This video contains the basics you need to know about how Vitamin D3 works in the body, how much to take when you want to supplement it for better health, and why it's important to know about as it is a natural antibiotic made in our bodies to protect us against viruses, bacteria and the most common illnesses (plagues?) of our time like cancer, diabetes, heart disease - etc. May the sun be with you!

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th January 2020), Kryztian (25th January 2020), Mike Gorman (25th January 2020), onawah (24th January 2020), Paladin14 (26th March 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

The coronavirus is a patented depopulation weapon patented July 23 2015. Patent number 10130701 assigned to the Pirbright Institute. I am sure they will make good money from this. First you patent the virus than the vaccine.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-and-me...-3-months-ago/

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

4evrneo (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), Kryztian (25th January 2020), Mark (28th January 2020), Matt P (26th January 2020), onawah (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Philippe (27th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

On Sky News they said that the virus came from Chinese gourmets eating a dish made from a bat or a snake.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), onawah (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

It's difficult to know what's going on in China; perhaps fake news and larping, but ever since Warren posted his world-wide population change predictions, I've been watching the news closely for any signs of fullfillment and I'm sure I'm not the only one here doing this.

There's a rash (no pun intended) of disturbing news being splashed across social media right now and I couldn't help but think about Warren's thread.

For anybody that missed it:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-End-of-2019

He revised his initially projected date from late 2019 to early 2020 and although we are a couple weeks past his projection...

O.K., no attacks, please, just saying what came to mind instead of posting outrageous youtube videos.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Antagenet (24th January 2020), Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), onawah (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), silvanelf (26th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Good info from all perspectives, thanks running deer for the video. What's comforting from everyone here is this information levels the situation to a calm thoughtful process for all of us to digest. There are tons more stories out there. We just need to move forward one day at a time now. Thanks onawah for your oil of oregano app. Much appreciated.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), onawah (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

when i first heard of this i was reminded of the phrase "china will catch a cold " ala anglo saxon mission , apparently Australia has been getting direct flights from the infected zone in China

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), happyuk (24th January 2020), HaveBlue (24th January 2020), Mike Gorman (24th January 2020), onawah (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We discovered quite a lot about the mechanics (and mathematics!) of epidemiology during the Swine Flu scare of 2009-10, and the later Ebola scare a few years ago. It's instructive to learn a little about how all this works.

The paradox with something dangerous and infectious is that (e.g.) if some super-virus is super-fatal and strikes people down within 24 hours, then it's NOT such a risk to become an epidemic. Because, coarsely put, it kills the carrier before they have a chance to spread it around.

What's far more of a problem is when someone isn't badly sick at all (or might not even have any symptoms) — but the bug they're carrying is still contagious. It's like a hidden, slow-burning fuse.

Then the thing can spread around the globe within hours or days and like a wildfire, is REALLY hard to stop. That might be what's happening now with this particular virus.
    I recall that there was a reference to a manufactured virus which singles out Chinese people a few years ago - part of that long term project to wipe out a good portion of the global population. What if this virus is designed to carry off 'Boomers', pneumonia was often labelled the 'old man's friend' because it swiftly killed older people? There is a reference to THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE , patenting the virus: " 600 cases confirmed across nine different countries, It was patented by Jul 23, 2015 - THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject. This was deliberate to depopulize."
    Are they warning us all that we can be eliminated if we do not cease & desist from our Populist ways?
    Makes you think, or paranoid delusion do you think Bill?
    Time to heed the very good advice of Henry Deacon to stock up your vitamin D3 levels, boost your immune systems.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 24th January 2020 at 03:07.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), Kate (25th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Exactly! I mentioned that in my reply also.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), pyrangello (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I don't know if this has been debunked but back 30 - 40 years ago the theory was that the seasonal flu begins in the chicken farms in China. And that the CDC would obtain samples of the eggs lain in the region to develop their vaccine for that year's flu season.

Always struck me as odd that such a story would circulate. On the other hand I do not understand the reason for the flu, nor do I think they do either. It seems rather an odd way for either the flu virus or our immune systems to have evolved naturally because as a survival strategy, it stinks for the bug, and as defense mechanism its pretty sloppy as a function. I rarely get the flu any more since I decided it wasn't natural and easily thwarted.

Too early to tell, but...this is the age of sensationalism...so my bet is on this being way overblown.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (24th January 2020), BMJ (24th January 2020), happyuk (24th January 2020), kudzy (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

At the 5:30min mark Bill describes a scenario which is a scary fit for the current Chinese Coronavirus outbreak.....hmmmmm

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (25th January 2020), CKH (28th February 2020), DeeMetrios (25th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2020), Kryztian (24th January 2020), Mike Gorman (25th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Slorri (28th January 2020), WhiteFeather (16th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Sooo... first post here, so nice to meet y'all! I wanted to toss something out that I haven't seen talked about much. As an herbalist and a mother, colds and bugs are something I've particularly studied and prepped for.

Viruses and bacteria are older than any living organism on Earth. They adapt extremely well and they have learned how to resist modern medicine and thrive in our world. Now, that's probably not news to anyone here. It's also not news that based on historic cycles, we're due for a pandemic. But there are two things that I'd like to pull out of this:

First, while there may be those pushing for population control via vaccines and bio-weaponry, I seriously doubt the majority of doctors working at the CDC or WHO are knowingly part of that. In fact, I think many of them DO think about the side-effects of vaccines, but their alternatives are very grim.

Doctors know the limitations of modern medicine more than anyone; they're faced with it everyday. So when something new comes along, I think many of them particularly here in the west, tend to panic. They can't even handle the flu, which strikes every year! When something really bad comes along, there is nothing they can do. Their medicines won't work. The best they can hope for is that vaccines will.

For the most part, doctors (here in the US, at least) have been trained to disregard natural or herbal remedies as nothing but snake oil. So when doctors push for vaccines, I believe it's because they are afraid. Most of them are sincerely trying to save lives, not cull the population.

Second, and the biggest point I want to make, is actually about the viruses and bacteria themselves. The way we have lived our lives, the way modern medicine has done its work, and the way our food supply has been the past 100-or-so years has been putting these little micro-organisms through boot camp. That's what they do. They adapt. They mutate. And now, they've emerged as super-soldiers: highly trained and heavily armed even against natural remedies.

Even with herbal and natural remedies, you're going to have to fight these emerging diseases longer and harder. You'll have to jump on it quick, and keep after it until it's gone. You need to be prepared to wage war against super-soldiers.

(And as an aside, you need to gather your allies in advance, aka healthy bacteria!)
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

angelfire (25th January 2020), Baby Steps (24th January 2020), Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), bluestflame (25th January 2020), DeeMetrios (25th January 2020), enfoldedblue (24th January 2020), leavesoftrees (25th January 2020), muxfolder (24th January 2020), onevoice (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 154 LastLast