Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3079

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2461
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

how open is sweden's immigraion policy? XD
    We have seen politicians going out of their way to themselves involve themselves to bring people over down in the Mediterranean, Organizing and financing really this stuff everyone is so up in their ears about.
    Though it's settled down for the moment as it went out of order a couple years back I think. They realized they were too eager to push it along. There are some too happy people around here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Phoenix (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2462
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    He explains that he now has to give patients over 65 a sedative to allow them to die without pain, while younger patients are put on the few ventilators that are available.
    I understand that your points are meant sincerely, but your beliefs are simply incorrect. I don't mean this unkindly, but you're in denial.
    I believe the factors that contribute to that epidemic outbreak in Italy vs. for example a much smaller death rate in Germany and South Korea are the following:

1.) The Italian health system is 3rd rate, always was, from the very start.
    if you carefully study this document you will find death rates of up to 43% (!!) for the seasonal flu there for patients in the age range that now die in Italy of Covid19

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...TsBBMbO_AwzVAY

2.) This particular virus has a R0 that is 2.5 times that of flu meaning people get infected 2.5 times FASTER, which can easily overwhelm a bad health system that is under staffed and under equipped

3.) it is absolutely correct to state that nobody can know the true death rate today. that can only be gauged (if at all) after the fact, when all numbers are in. Right now the estimated errors vary between 5x and 20x the "offical" numbers which represent the tested only. That also does not reflect the fact that the test used today is only a test for a "piece of RNA" from the virus, it is not an antibody test (we do not yet have those). these tests are VERY inaccurate, again, depending on whom you ask it is 65% - 88% accurate meaning in a worst case 1/3 of the tests are WRONG NEGATIVES (wrong positives are much more rare but wont change the statistics).

4.) Finally, as you mentioned, elderly die en masse, as they always do IN ITALY DURING FLU SEASON, so nothing new here. why in previous years this fact never made the news is anybodies guess.

5.) Germany, as mentioned before, has kept the death rates consistenly below 0.3%, mostly near 0.2% - although only very recently the government has ordered a lockdown (which isnt really a lockdown as people can still leave their homes if they are not in groups over 2 people). here are the numbers of the german CDC which is called robert koch institute:
    https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/...allzahlen.html

I understand that your points are meant sincerely, but your beliefs are simply incorrect. I don't mean this unkindly, but you're not well enough informed.

Goba

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Goba For This Post:

Basho (24th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), gini (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Holly Lindin (29th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Phoenix (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2463
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,500 times in 1,904 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    no disrespect intended
    None taken ( ), but, what do you think the answers to your questions might be?
    well i've heard of zero confirmed cases of people that were seriously ill that had ZERO comorbid health issues. i've read every post on this thread
    Announced 13 hours ago:

~~~
    Olympic gold medalist with coronavirus says its 'by far the worst virus I have ever endured'

Retired South African swimmer Cameron van der Burgh, the 2012 Olympic 100-meter breaststroke champion, says he has coronavirus.

In a series of tweets on Sunday, the 31-year-old discussed dealing with the illness, calling it "by far the worst virus I have ever endured."

We might assume that Cameron van der Burgh is (otherwise) in great shape, with no underlying conditions..
    Blood type? @ Tintin -- does your brother (or this Olympic athlete) have blood type A?

If this is a bioweapon we may need to dig even deeper than the usual suspects, e.g. obesity, prior health conditions, immune deficiencies, etc., (apologies if this question has been addressed and/or answered already... trying to catch up on the tread and am a day or so behind....)
    Thanks for asking T Smith.

That, referring to blood type, I do not know - I know that I am rhesus negative and I think O type but I'd need to verify that. My brother has a Chinese mother and English father.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2464
    Thanks

21-day lockdown in entire India from today to fight coronavirus, announces PM Narendra Modi

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...266-2020-03-24

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bodosa For This Post:

anandacate (24th March 2020), Basho (24th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2465
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,500 times in 1,904 posts

"Salivary SIgA is the first line of defence against respiratory infections." - Jeanne Achterberg

Salivary SIgA. ​Secretory Immunoglobulin A (SIgA) is a subclass of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), an antibody that plays a critical role in mucosal immunity.

Source: https://salimetrics.com/analyte/sali...unoglobulin-a/

The purpose for me posting this here was inspired by listening again to Jeanne Achterberg (1942 - 2012) in conversation with Jeffrey Mishlove on one of his fabulous "Thinking Allowed" programmes broadcast sometime in the 1990s. The topic was Imagery in Healing and Jeanne made reference to this salivary SIgA as a necessary antibody in the treatment of respiratory problems, and, interestingly, that children up to a certain age seem able to quite naturally produce this - there appears to be a drop off as one gets older.

I really don't yet know enough about this salivary SIgA but perhaps this could be used to help develop immunity to Covid-19? As I say, I'm definitely no expert here.

The particular segment that caught my attention was between about 9:45 and 12:15.

Here's the interview:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), Reinhard (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2466
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 times in 250 posts

A machine translated article from Iceland -- emphasis mine.
    There is a similar article on Sputnik News, but the article below contains some additional details.

Quote Researchers have tracked the 40 mutations of coronaviruses – alone on the Island

The icelandic genetikfirma DeCode Genetics has tracked 40 mutations of coronaviruses on the Island. A sandsyligt scenario is that the virus is evolving to become more contagious, but less dangerous for those who will be affected, assess the Danish virolog

The icelandic health authorities have found 40 mutations of the corona virus among infected people in the country. A single person has been shown to be infected with two variants of the new coronavirus.

Health authorities have, in cooperation with the private genetikfirma DeCode Genetics tested 9.768 persons for coronaviruses. But you have not only been tested for the infection of coronavirus. There has also been a full gensekventering of the infections that are found.

"We can see how the virus mutates," says Kári Stefánsson, ceo of DeCode Genetics to the Information.

"We have found 40 islandspecifikke mutations in the virus. We have found a person who had a combination of the virus. He had the virus from before and after the mutation, and the only infections that can be traced back to this person, the mutated virus."

In addition to helping the icelandic health authorities to carry out tests have DeCode Genetics made gensekventeringerne of the observed cases of coronavirus – in both the cases, identified by the authorities and the cases that are found by the company itself.

On the way one has detailed been able to track its spread in the small icelandic society, which has a little over 364.000 inhabitants.

The many mutations at the Island is not surprising professor and virolog Allan Randrup Thomsen from the Department of Immunology and Microbiology at Copenhagen University.

"Coronavirus is known as a virus that can mutate reasonable vehemently. We have seen reports of variants from China already. On the way, it fits well with what one would expect," he says.

DeCodes gensekventering have identified three smittegrupperinger, says Kári Stefánsson of DeCode Genetics:

"We have genes from more than 400 infections. What is interesting about the sequencing is that we can trace where the virus came from. Some came from Austria. There is another type of people who were infected in Italy. And there is a third type of virus detected in people who were infected in England. Seven persons had been to a football match in England."

In total, there are found 473 infected persons on the Island since the 28. February, where the first cases were detected. One person is dead and 12 hospitalized.

The icelandic health authorities have tested all of the persons who either showed symptoms, were sick or were at risk for coronaviruses.

In addition, DeCode Genetics tested 5.571 persons, which did not show symptoms of the disease, and who were not at risk, but who volunteered to be tested. Genetikfirmaet have found 48 cases of the coronavirus, where the tested person did not show symptoms of any kind.

The company expects to publish the results of their studies of coronaviruses and share data on the gensekventeringerne.

"We have shared all of the results are ongoing with the icelandic health authorities, and will put all sekventeringerne in an international database as soon as possible," says Kári Stefánsson.

Professor Allan Randrup Thomsen has not yet even had access to see the icelandic data, but estimates that the results as described in the "makes good sense".

"It is interesting with the 40 specific variants which fall into three clusters, which can be traced back to specific sources of infection. As virolog it's very exciting, that one can begin to see which modes of transmission there is. It is also something, which we subsequently in the epidemic will come to see much more of – the kind of study – because we want to see how the virus is evolving," says Allan Randrup Thomsen.

Virologist explains that it is completely by the book, that the corona virus mutates. He expects that the virus in the long run will evolve to be more infectious but less pathogenic.

"It looks like the pattern that we see with influenza, and we can very well live with. I'm not saying that this is how all the flavors are, but there is a tendency for it to evolve like that. It means that the virus can infection more, because it is better adapted, but it is not the disease-their variants that survive. It is the flavors, which provides less disease."

Professor Allan Randrup Thomsen expects that there will be several similar studies, as the pandemic develops. He knows about the company behind the study and notes that the study is done in cooperation with the icelandic health authorities:

"Icelanders have lived for many years high on, that they have a small well-characterised population. It has the used to make genetic analyses of many different diseases, so I am sure that it is quality work."

Chefepidemiolog in Iceland Thorolfur Gudnason expect that the research results can prove extraordinarily beneficial all over the world.

"We expect all the work to test large parts of the population will provide knowledge that can contribute to the world's efforts against this pandemic," he said Friday at a news conference in Reykjavik.

Also María Mjöll Jónsdóttir from the icelandic ministry of foreign affairs explains that it is meant that the icelandic results will be used internationally:

"Data collected at the screening, has already proved invaluable in the management and decisions in relation to the epidemic. We believe that these data can be useful for other countries which have problems to estimate the level of spread in the society," writes María Mjöll Jónsdóttir for Information.
    https://www.information.dk/indland/2...sland?lst_frnt

This is one of these three strains in reference to infections in Iceland:

Quote Posted by hohoemi (here)
    Interesting tidbit about Iceland and Austria which I learned from an Austrian newspaper podcast, summarized from memory after listening yesterday: https://www.derstandard.at/story/200...opa-infizierte

When a group of tourists returned to Iceland from one ski-region in Austria at the beginning of March and 15 of them were infected with the corona virus, Iceland declared that place in Austria a highly dangerous zone for the virus and informed Austria of the problem. The relevant local government dragged its feet, doing some meetings about it for a few days without deciding on any measures, while officially declaring that it's extremely unlikely to get infected in that area. It was only days later, after the cases in the region kept exploding, that Austria itself declared the region as dangerous - in the meantime it and several similar regions are under quarantine, see image below.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ben Macdonald (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Elainie (24th March 2020), gini (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), hohoemi (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), sllim11 (24th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2467
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Here's another commenter from Rappoport's site. What can I say, some bright people there too.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/

This might have some relevance to the Italian situation. A couple of the links are in Italian so... break out your Berlitz.

George says:
    March 24, 2020 at 8:42 am

Italy adopted mandatory vaccination law in march 2019…In January 2020, they vaccinated over 34,000 people in Lombardia, Bergamo and Brescia, – meaning 70% of the population from Lombardia, Bergamo și Brescia, zona Basso Sebino și Grumello

https://tinyurl.com/ssbq6sv

Could those vaccines be contaminated with COVID-19? Studies say it can be done

https://tinyurl.com/w5wt9kv

COVID-19 is transmitted only from human to human and has an incubation period of 3-4 weeks, which was exactly the period from the end of the vaccination campaign in Lombardy in January to the outbreak of coronavirus cases in the exact same area that became then the European outbreak. We know that vaccinated people are the first viruses carriers, being contagious and endangering the health of the unvaccinated

https://tinyurl.com/tlpjt8r

We also know that the flu vaccination for which, in Italy, there have been persistent campaigns lately, increases the risk of contracting other viruses (among them Covid-19), a phenomenon known as virus interference.Below is the conclusion of the study signed by Greg G. Wolf “Influenza Vaccination and Respiratory Virus Interference on US Army Staff in the 2017-2018 Influenza Season”

Conclusions: Examination of viral interference of specific respiratory viruses showed mixed results. Laboratory data from our study showed increased chances of coronavirus and human metapneumovirus disease in influenza vaccinated persons. On the other hand, at the same vaccines, significant protection was observed, besides influenza viruses, parainfluenza or RSV.

https://tinyurl.com/st4q43x
    I cannot find this anywhere on the site linked to. Can you explain or point me to the information? If its true that there was 70 percent of the people in that area was mandatory vaccinated this is huge.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Philippe (24th March 2020), Phoenix (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2468
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,502 times in 3,776 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

⚠️ FINALLY COMMON SENSE PREVAILS

From the government website:

Status of COVID-19 .. As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is NO longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

See: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...-diseases-hcid

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.

Let The Mass Fear Porn Fest (Designed to Crash The Whole Economy) Finally End!

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th March 2020 at 18:05.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (24th March 2020), anandacate (24th March 2020), Basho (24th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), gini (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Reinhard (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2469
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,502 times in 3,776 posts

Angry Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

False positives on Covid-19 are as high as 80%. [Potential false-positive rate among the 'asymptomatic infected individuals' in close contacts of COVID-19 patients].

See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32133832

NIH Report ~ 80% False Positive !!!! Covid 19 Test Results..SPREAD THIS WIDE AND FAR
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th March 2020 at 18:06.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Basho (24th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), guayabal (25th March 2020), Phoenix (24th March 2020), Reinhard (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2470
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,435 times in 634 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Here's another commenter from Rappoport's site. What can I say, some bright people there too.

This might have some relevance to the Italian situation. A couple of the links are in Italian so... break out your Berlitz.
    I cannot find this anywhere on the site linked to. Can you explain or point me to the information? If its true that there was 70 percent of the people in that area was mandatory vaccinated this is huge.
    Here's the link:
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...x-24/#comments

Jon's site has been down intermittently, not sure if it's traffic or attacks. Keep trying. Ctrl-F George and you'll find the comment.

That article linked was in Italian (on Italian vaccination). Maybe someone who's capable can verify?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Mypos (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2471
    Thanks

Sadhguru today (India is in lockdown!) "Corona virus doesnt want to kill you"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz_FOPYFJyQ
    Last edited by gini; 24th March 2020 at 18:04.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Basho (24th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wegge (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2472
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,705 times in 1,122 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Thanks for asking T Smith.

That, referring to blood type, I do not know - I know that I am rhesus negative and I think O type but I'd need to verify that. My brother has a Chinese mother and English father.
    Thanks Tintin... understanding this information would be purely anecdotal, I would be interested to learn.

On an aside, all best wishes and warm thoughts to your brother for a speedy recovery.

Kind Regards,

T Smith

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2473
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,179 times in 9,201 posts

Got text from UK Gov warning me of the new regulations basically stay at home. One walk allowed per day.
    Did not know they had my mobile number.

Not having face to face contact is not good for some people -- members of AA style self help groups for example .
    I have lived a separate life for almost two years but have a friend who comes two hours one a week, we play, we do covers of songs.
    Helps to keep me sane, now it seems this uplifting experience is to be denied.
    A neighbour could report us, we make enough noise for a group never mind two.
    If one of us caught the virus -- then the authorities would want to know where we went to catch it.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/ma...ils=true&pid=2
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ahamkara (24th March 2020), Basho (24th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Caliban (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dick (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), sllim11 (24th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), Wind (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2474
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,034 times in 2,909 posts

I am watching this now.....

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Caliban (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Elainie (28th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Kamikaze (24th March 2020), mountain_jim (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (28th March 2020), T Smith (28th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2475
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 times in 220 posts

Extract:
    Quote After a sharp rise in confirmed COVID-19 cases, the South African government is mobilizing its military to enforce a strict 21-day lockdown on the entire country.

The ban on citizen movement, beginning Thursday night, will become the biggest lockdown on the African continent. And it is being imposed at an earlier stage than in most other countries worldwide that have tried the same strategy...

...Under the new decree, all non-essential workers will be required to stay home, and all shops will be closed, except for pharmacies, supermarkets, banks and a few other categories. People won’t be allowed to leave their homes except for food, medicine or other essential supplies.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Basho (24th March 2020), Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Phoenix (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2476
    Language
    English
    Thanks

• As of the latest numbers released on March 23, 2020, there are a total of 472 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in B.C.

• The cases span all B.C. health regions: Vancouver Coastal (248), Fraser Health (150), Vancouver Island (39), Interior Health (30) and Northern Health (5).

• 13 people have died, 33 are in hospital (14 of which are in intensive care), and 100 have recovered.

(Vancouver Sun - today)

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Patient (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2477
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    • As of the latest numbers released on March 23, 2020, there are a total of 472 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in B.C.

• The cases span all B.C. health regions: Vancouver Coastal (248), Fraser Health (150), Vancouver Island (39), Interior Health (30) and Northern Health (5).

• 13 people have died, 33 are in hospital (14 of which are in intensive care), and 100 have recovered.

(Vancouver Sun - today)
    33 are in the hospital

34. Link to Post #2478
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 1,146 posts

Quote So tell that to this Italian doctor.

He explains that he now has to give patients over 65 a sedative to allow them to die without pain, while younger patients are put on the few ventilators that are available.

Now read that one more time.

I understand that your points are meant sincerely, but your beliefs are simply incorrect. I don't mean this unkindly, but you're in denial.

I dont speak spanish fluently, so I cant understand what he's saying
    Turn on the subtitles then change to English, the translation is pretty good.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (24th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #2479
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,767 times in 485 posts

Good blog post from FBI statement analyst Peter Hyatt:

Quote Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) reported the first sale of stock jointly owned by her and her husband on Jan. 24, 2020 the day that her committee, the Senate Health Committee, hosted a private meeting from administration officials, including the CDC director and Dr. Anthony Fauci, of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on the Chinese coronavirus. 3 other senators also now are accused of profiting by using this information from the committee on stock trades.
    Remember that outright lying is difficult and stressful, even for the most hardened of sociopaths.

The accusation being did she facilitate the trades on this inside information? The straightforward (and in the opinion of statement anaysts, 90% reliable) answer would be to issue a denial along the lines of "I did not give information to anyone from the meeting". Sen. Loeffler seems unable to do this. Nobody can do this for her.

Analysis conclusion: deception indicated.
    Last edited by happyuk; 24th March 2020 at 20:02.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), onevoice (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #2480
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

Here's the link:
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...x-24/#comments

Jon's site has been down intermittently, not sure if it's traffic or attacks. Keep trying. Ctrl-F George and you'll find the comment.

That article linked was in Italian (on Italian vaccination). Maybe someone who's capable can verify?
    Thx. I put it in some translator and it seems to say what George says. 34000 people mandatory vaccination which is 70 percent of the population of the Lombardy region. How bizarre is this? This cannot be a coincedence imo.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Basho (24th March 2020), Caliban (24th March 2020), gini (25th March 2020), Gracy May (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), sllim11 (24th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 124 of 154 FirstFirst 1 24 74 114 124 134 154 LastLast