Page 139 of 154 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 154 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3079

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2761
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,660 times in 792 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Result of a long talk I had today. And just a feeling. Nothing more than a feeling.

This is a final trial run. We will not see the total financial crash anytime soon. In the longer run it will be unavoidable, but not now. We still have time. Why? Because the various factions within the power elite are disunited, exhausted from internal power struggles and will fight each other to the death.

They’ve been proceeding, but things are going less and less smoothly. This is our chance.

I have been having similar feelings - that times are bad but we will get over this phase (of attack or what ever it is) even if things are difficult economically when we come out of the other end - enterprising people will roll their sleeves up and get back to creating business and jobs - the danger is that a digital world currency in combination with 5G will really get a stranglehold - and if this can be avoided we could get back on track -

Perhaps the Globalists / Satanists / inter-dimensional Invaders / super rich cult who ever the hell - are realizing that by destroying humanity as we know it they are destroying themselves at the same time and they will not be able to fulfill their ambitions to live a long long time in these physical bodies and then live through AI controled machines... Matrix style.... if that IS what they want as some say - they will need a certain amount of infrastructure to do that and that won't be available if they kill most of us off

If we ARE all one - and they ARE one of us while on this planet, in this dimension, subject to the rules of THIS environment and atmosphere then perhaps it's dawning on them that they are going to F themselves up as they F with us... one can only hope they are realizing this...

I remember Julian Assange saying in his last broadcast before being taken off the internet that the shenanigans with the Evil Intelligent Dust ' Internet of things etc had to be 'securitised' and this meant that the Super Rich Elite had to learn and understand that THEY will be adversely affected like everyone else, at the end of the day.. (these are my words from memory of what Julian said before they got rid of him off the internet - his last words were about the Evil Intelligent Dust - the nano dust that would work in conjunction with Smart Cities, 5G, and whatnot - I think I understood him correctly..?...about the securetising)

This self isolating and social distancing seems to actually be strengthening the bond between people and I think it's allowing a nurturing of positive spirituality and common purpose - so that won't please the ones who want to enslave humanity - and other things like for example - if everyone is going around wearing masks that renders the facial recognition ineffectual - and how are people going to afford all the spanking new 5G smart phones if the economy crashes.... just a few wealthy people having them isn't going to fulfill the objectives of the 5G enslavement -

I saw an advert for a Samsung 5G phone the other day and I was struck how shallow and pathetic it was -

anyway - just pondering aloud after reading your post...
    Last edited by jaybee; 29th March 2020 at 08:51.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), ahamkara (29th March 2020), Basho (29th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (29th March 2020), Caliban (29th March 2020), DeeMetrios (29th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), Inaiá (29th March 2020), Irresistible (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Kate (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Philippe (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2762
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,082 times in 9,180 posts

Yahoo News UK
    Coronavirus lockdown measures could be in place until June, government advisor says
    George Martin

Yahoo News
    https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...080239401.html

The nationwide coronavirus lockdown could last until June, according to one of the government’s leading scientific advisors.

Professor Neil Ferguson, from Imperial College London, told The Sunday Times that the entire population could need to stay at home for nearly three months.

“We’re going to have to keep these measures in place, in my view, for a significant period of time - probably until the end of May, maybe even early June. May is optimistic,” he said.

According to Professor Ferguson, even after the lockdown comes to an end, it is likely the government will still implement a number of social distancing measures.
    A sign in Holland Park, London, urging people to stay indoors. (PA)
    A sign in Holland Park, London, urging people to stay indoors. (PA)

He believes schools and universities will not reopen until the autumn, while people could also be asked to work from home until late this year.

It comes as Boris Johnson is warning every household he could impose even stricter lockdown measures to tackle the coronavirus outbreak as it inevitably worsens.

The Prime Minister, who is self-isolating with Covid-19, is writing to every address telling people the closer they adhere to the rules “the sooner life can return to normal”.
    Latest coronavirus news, updates and advice
    Live: Follow all the latest updates from the UK and around the world
    Fact-checker: The number of COVID-19 cases in your local area
    6 charts and maps that explain how coronavirus is spreading

Stressing the “national emergency”, the letters will land on doorsteps after the number of people to have died in UK hospitals surged past 1,000, increasing by 260 in 24 hours.

NHS England’s national medical director warned that now was not the time for complacency after a study suggested social distancing could deliver a lower death toll than previously feared.

In letters to 30 million households, Mr Johnson writes: “We will not hesitate to go further if that is what the scientific and medical advice tells us we must do.
    Coronavirus warnings on signs in Glasgow. (PA)
    Coronavirus warnings on signs in Glasgow. (PA)

“We know things will get worse before they get better.

“But we are making the right preparations, and the more we all follow the rules, the fewer lives will be lost and the sooner life can return to normal.”

The nation learned that the number of coronavirus-related deaths in the UK had hit 1,019, as of 5pm on Friday.

NHS England’s national medical director Professor Stephen Powis appeared at the daily press conference as Mr Johnson worked behind closed doors in his Downing Street flat.

Prof Powis warned the public not to rest on their laurels after an Imperial College London study suggested the UK could be on course for 5,700 deaths if it follows the same trajectory as China.

He said it would be a “good result” if the toll in the UK was less than 20,000, and stressed compliance with the strict rules, and not luck, would get the number down.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (29th March 2020), Basho (29th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (29th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2763
    Thanks

Trump considers then rejects quarantining New York and other states
    By Associated Press Reporters

PA Media: World News
    https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-cons...043705266.html

US President Donald Trump considered then abandoned ordering a quarantine for the coronavirus hotspots of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

Mr Trump announced in a tweet that the quarantine, which it was unclear if he had the power to order, would not go ahead and a travel advisory would be issued instead.

The advisory urged residents of the three states to avoid all but essential travel for two weeks.

New York governor Andrew Cuomo had said earlier that roping off states would amount to “a federal declaration of war”.

Meanwhile, Mr Cuomo postponed his state’s presidential primary from April to June as nurses made anguished pleas for more protective equipment and rebuffed officials’ claims that supplies are adequate.

The governors of Florida, Maryland, South Carolina and Texas have ordered people arriving from the New York area to self-quarantine for at least 14 days upon arrival.

In a more dramatic step, Rhode Island police have begun pulling over drivers with New York plates so that the National Guard can collect contact information and inform them of a mandatory, 14-day quarantine.

The US leads the world in reported cases with more than 115,000. There were roughly 1,900 deaths recorded by Saturday.

All 50 states have reported some cases of the virus but New York has the most, with over 52,000 positive tests for the illness and more than 700 deaths.
    Governor Andrew Cuomo criticised Mr Trump’s suggestion (Darren McGee/Office of Governor Andrew M Cuomo/AP)
    Governor Andrew Cuomo criticised Mr Trump’s suggestion (Darren McGee/Office of Governor Andrew M Cuomo/AP)

About 7,300 people were in New York hospitals on Saturday night, including about 1,800 in intensive care.

Meanwhile, a gun rights group has welcomed the Trump administration’s designation of the firearms industry, including retailers, as part of the nation’s critical infrastructure during the coronavirus emergency.

The designation by the federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency is advisory.

The agency notes that the designation does not override determinations by individual jurisdictions of what they consider critical infrastructure sectors.

More in the link at top. Chris

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), Alan (29th March 2020), Basho (29th March 2020), Caliban (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (29th March 2020), DeeMetrios (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2764
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 times in 3,619 posts

One thing’s for sure: I felt “smarter” about the whole situation when it started to unravel in Wuhan than I do now, after almost 3 month of research and following the global break down,

the causality of the viral transmission has not been acknowledged or researched properly, I know that’s a huge task for the medical community now
    but how can we move on, from the state of ignorance

without finding the chain of transmission, what was the previous host of the virus?
    Or did it escape from an experiment with the SARS coronavirus
    even then ,

no matter who feels responsible for this calamity should release all the data available to them immediately.

If we understand the causal chain better further, possible spread of the virus can be avoided.

Sorry for the disconnect ...working to get back.

🙏🌟🙏

Covid 19 and culture of eating wild animals in Central Africa

Covid 19 is biowarfare says bio weapon creator Dr Francis Boyle
    Last edited by Agape; 29th March 2020 at 11:24.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Basho (29th March 2020), Caliban (29th March 2020), DeeMetrios (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2765
    Ireland Avalon Member Irresistible's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wasn't expecting to see this. While I appreciate the otherworldly aspects of existence (I have had many experiences so I know what your talking about) these "downloads" could be your subconscious or some other entity's wanting to prey off your fear. What I told you I feel good about the initialization of the NWO from MY heart. However, none of us KNOW for sure and to say I did either would be a lie but the premise I tend to lead with (and yes I may be wrong) is one of positivity certainly not about the current crisis it is an awful event under any circumstance but for the eventual outcome. Presuming it all works out, yes it will bring more control and just like technology which will have a lot to do with it, this will be used for good and I'm sure abused aswell but my hope is that over all it fleshes out the bad and continues to do that overtime where eventually government will basically just be an AI system in place to make things run as efficiently a possible I think it will also be good again not entirely good but overall much better for "undeveloped" nation's. This could well give the opportunity to be the great equalizer and we could have the most equality ever seen, I'm talking freedom from slavery and having more options and not walking around with fear of bad areas or bad people so also security. It may even save more lives in the long run and give better standard of living to many that would have never have had a chance. I believe this is an inevitable outcome due to the speed of technological progress anyway, all the elite are doing is either trying to get a jump on the system so that they can try and control it, (which again in the long run is highly unlikely and they know that) or they are introducing the system so it's less messy and guided to give it a good start maybe even fast track it. You and I may not see this in our lifetime and your fear may very well be justified for now because we have to brave this transition and most of us here know it has all the hallmarks of a controlled transition and therefore I say do not be afraid of your fundamental safety because once controlled that is the one thing they want to keep in place. This is not going to be nice, but given it's inevitability no matter what and that it's a very planned control, I live on the "hopium" that this is going to be a better world for it for generations to come. Nobody here would be against us being unified as humans on planet Earth and identifying as such. Sure people get broody about their culture being taken away etc. But that's nothing cultures come and go for millenia, the Incas, Egyptians, Romans, Traditions are nice we pick from them and then use them as psychological cruches to say this is us this is who we are, but they are also the precise reason it's being implemented the way it is so that people have a story a Narritive to follow so they can come to terms and make sense of the new world, "oh this happened and that happened so now we are like this" because if they just came right out and said it nobody is going to swallow it like that, it's just how our brains work currently. Anyway no disrespect to your view I totally understand it but hopefully this sheds some light on things, I'm not saying there will be no problems and it will be a Utopia but it's not going to be dystopian either, I know it looks like that currently but it's mostly contrived for the agenda. Lastly even if they are the most evil Satan worshiping people doing this, they won't last nor will their culture the system will be so good in the future transparency will see them out too, hopefully we'll see some more of them out soon if any of this Q stuff is to go by, I'm not completely smitten by it but there is something to it, I think it may well be just part of the play. Part of that Narritive we will need along the way... I'd love to talk with you about it on Skype or something and stick it on your YouTube, probably make for interesting viewing since I haven't heard many give a positive spin on this.

EDIT: This was a reply to bills post about his recent download on the current events (Forgot to put reply with quote)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irresistible For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), Ayt (29th March 2020), DeeMetrios (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2766
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,121 times in 924 posts

There was a meeting in NYC in October of 2019 about how to respond to a pandemic. It was called Event 201. Coincidence?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd April 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2767
    Thanks

#Adrian #CoronavirusOutbreak #ColloidalSilver #flu #NaturalHealth
    Episode 3 - Further views and information about the 2020 Virus outbreak and is offered. This time we examine an article published by a recently retired Consultant Pathologist. The virus is far less deadly than we are being led to believe so this is being used as a covert cover for something more sinister.

Are we being marched in medical martial law? Once your freedoms are taken it could prove hard to recover them.

The article I was reading from:
    https://archive.fo/oz2IN

More food for thought:
    German Supreme Court Upholds Biologist’s Claim that Measles Virus Does Not Exist
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2017/german...

https://www.worldometers.info/

Also this:
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/all-sec...

A surprising article in the Mail online:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...

Interesting article from Dr Thomas Cowan:
    http://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/Cor...2020 Virus outbreak 06| I don't like being lied to 03 | Notes from a consultant pathologist

Last edited by greybeard; 29th March 2020 at 12:36.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Iloveyou (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2768
    Thanks

It seems this thread is not making it on to the list on the right side of the main page.
    Am I right?
    Accepting its a massive thread.
    Mods please check.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 29th March 2020 at 12:34.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), Gracy May (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2769
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

http://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/Cor...2020 Virus outbreak 06| I don't like being lied to 03 | Notes from a consultant pathologist
    Hi Greybeard,

the Daily Mail link just goes to a long list of articles. Which one did you mean?

The other link doesn't seem to work. Can you check it please.

THanks!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2770
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,752 times in 12,622 posts

An interesting question...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Dr Maggie Lieu

Is Covid-19 A Space Virus?

Published 29th March 2020

In the midst of the global Coronavirus pandemic, some people are claiming that Covid19 originates from space. Is this true? and if so how does it work? In this week's video, I'll be talking about space viruses.

Extra reading:
    Wickramasinghe+2003:
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...440-X/fulltext

Steele+2020:
    https://www.panspermia.org/steeleetallancet2020.pdf

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ayt (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2771
    Thanks

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)

Hi Greybeard,

the Daily Mail link just goes to a long list of articles. Which one did you mean?

The other link doesn't seem to work. Can you check it please.

THanks!
    I just took them off the links under the video on u tube.
    most seem to work but not necessarily that relevant.
    The two you posted
    The mail one does but the other not.
    Regards Chris

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pam (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2772
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I suspect the links that you intended are:

Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-crippled.html

David Crowes paper: http://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hongkongr For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), greybeard (29th March 2020), IChingUChing (29th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2773
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic
    Thanks for this! I would like to "bump" this if I knew how but I don't.

This is important as these are eminent experts who are critical of what is being imposed on the world population. In Europe there is increasing criticism of the measures being taken when the data does not warrant it.

There are many voices coming out of Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France and USA questioning the rationale of what is being done. Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, a German Throat, Nose, Ear specialist has been posting videos about Corona, some of which have now been deleted. He comments that many colleagues are scared to publicly speak out for fear of repercussions. Horrific things are happening like in Alsace, France, ambulance staff are providing active euthanasia when called to patients over 80 years of age rather than transporting them to hospitals. This is unf**king believable that this is happening. Also in France, they have amended the lockdown to be without limit. We should be very, very concerned.

Here one of his videos which can be translated in to English:

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), Basho (29th March 2020), Caliban (29th March 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), leavesoftrees (30th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2774
    United States Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 4,200 times in 649 posts

It seems this thread is not making it on to the list on the right side of the main page.
    Am I right?
    Accepting its a massive thread.
    Mods please check.
    Chris
    Thank you for bringing this up Chris. Yes, there does seem to be a bit of a problem on the main "Forum" page with certain things. Clicking on "New Posts" upper right screen is a sure bet to not miss anything.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

greybeard (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2775
    Thanks

Quote Posted by hongkongr (here)
    I suspect the links that you intended are:

Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-crippled.html

David Crowes paper: http://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf
    These links are giving a lot of profound information -- well worth a visit.

Thanks hongkongr
    Chris

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Elainie (29th March 2020), IChingUChing (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2776
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,070 times in 4,737 posts

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)
    Also in France, they have amended the lockdown to be without limit.
    Not so: fifteen more days, i.e. till April 15.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), greybeard (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), sunwings (30th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2777
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 times in 209 posts

Hi folks,

I’ve been following this thread intermittently, so I don’t know if this has already been posted, forgive me if it has. David Icke’s ‘Totalitarian Tiptoe’ has clearly been underway for a long time and now is in full swing. I have to agree with some posters that I’d rather die of the virus than live in the world that is shaping up, on the other hand I’m not going down without a fight and maybe, maybe enough of us can turn this whole thing around and create better outcomes for all, ultimately. But first, it seems we have to keep on swallowing those red pills...This video is not comfortable viewing, but I would appreciate a discussion about it. It has directed me to some ironic lockdown reading at least, Rudolph Steiner’s ‘Philosophy of Freedom’.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), Snoweagle (31st March 2020), Stardad (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2778
    United States Moderator Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 times in 193 posts

I haven't commented lately, but I wanted to throw in my thoughts along with what's happening in my neck of the woods.

When this was isolated to mostly China, some of my siblings and I discussed our opinions on where this came from. Even though we disagreed on the details, we all agreed that it was not naturally occurring. At this point, I'm not so sure. I'm feeling that what is happening now is not what anyone, at any level, has planned for.

There seems to be more chaos and opportunistic power grabs than any kind of concerted efforts. As much as there may be beings--human or otherwise--who want to enslave the world in some Matrix for their own gain, I don't think they can. They're as delusional as they think the people they're trying to control are. Sure, maybe they have some level of control. But their greed, pride and power-lust are their weakness. They're so busy focused on what they can get and how they can advantage themselves, they're not acknowledging their own vulnerability.

Maybe there is some Emperor-like figure or group that is very adept at manipulating things. Maybe they can achieve a limited, short-term success, but it's very nature is unsustainable. Ultimately, to paraphrase Princess Leia, "The more they tighten their grip, the more systems slip through their fingers."

And that doesn't even touch the power that we as people have. People in general are not following their "scripts." Too many people are trying to help each other instead of fighting.

In my home state, the hospitals are asking for homemade masks. Hospitals don't do that unless they need to. A month ago, outside help (like homemade masks) was generally dismissed as not being worth the trouble of making sure it aligned with medical standards. Now, that's all changed. People are sharing material and instructions and there's a genuine grass-roots level movement of people making and donating masks.

There's other things where people are doing things to help local businesses stay afloat, helping people get food, encouraging people to stay home, leaving retirement to help out (even though they're in the high-risk category). Businesses and local municipalities have voluntarily helped by extending deadlines and canceling shut-offs, offering hours to vulnerable shoppers, and offering other services to help people from leaving their homes.

There's also the very real denial of many people, which adds to the chaos and unscripted nature.

And of course, some people are just as opportunistic as those who seek to control the world. They're just not as wide-spread as what is often portrayed. I think that we have been fed this idea that in the event of some kind of apocalyptic event, people are going to become raging zombies. But while that's a common theme in movies, history doesn't show that. Sure, once again, there are some people who take advantage of others and are generally cruel and destructive. But there's many more people who band together to survive and defend themselves. The world has faced many life-altering events. It hasn't become populated with zombies.

Something else we've been programmed to think is that an apocalyptic pandemic results in high levels of death. It seems that many people envision such an event as 20% or so of the world's population dropping dead. While this virus does kill, it doesn't work like that. It's crippling more than it is deadly. The amount of people that it puts in the hospital is the problem. It's simply showing a different way. It's not following the script, either.

Which brings me back to my speculation that this is nature itself. The very refusal of this virus to follow rules makes me wonder. It's still dangerous--don't get me wrong! But it can be treated naturally. It can be (hypothetically) treated with a low-cost, easy-to-get pharmaceutical. While TPTB are trying to control that, I think their efforts are going to fail. The cat's out of the bag, so to speak.

In any case, I'm going to focus on what I can do in my own little corner of the world. I've got my whole family at home, and wow, am I now busy! We're basically back to homeschooling, but easier. Since the school system is doing digital learning, I don't have to do much at all, at least not compared to doing it all myself! I'm also trying to stay on top of my herbs, getting my house/yard in shape for growing herbs (we've only lived here a year, so still lots of work to do there), making various concoctions, and keeping up with my education (just signed up for a new herbal class).

I don't think things are near as dire as some people think. Not because the problems aren't real, nor because the dangers aren't real. But because I truly believe that whatever happens, ultimately it will bring a change for the betterment of the world. Maybe 2020 is about hindsight and judging clearly what has happened in the past, which must happen before real change can occur.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Ayt (29th March 2020), Basho (29th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (29th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (30th March 2020), Inaiá (29th March 2020), jc71 (29th March 2020), onevoice (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), Sophocles (30th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

37. Link to Post #2779
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 times in 234 posts

Gold Command centres rolling out across the UK and Gold Commanders being appointed and now talking 6 month lockdown?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...y-gold-3997461

More on Gold Command(ers) - Is this the start of martial law?

Found this - https://www.app.college.police.uk/ap...order/command/

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

39. Link to Post #2780
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 times in 250 posts

Hervé's comment may illustrate the context of my reasoning:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Regarding these energetic changes, I have been, more or less, following Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her communications with her "Cs" since they started way back when with their warning of a "Wave" coming in.

Well, according to them, we are now in the middle of that wave which, as an accompanying colateral, involves the extricating of the STOs from the STS in a continuous spiritual/psychic warfare.
    I'm contemplating this scenario (descibed below) from a viewpoint of: What if this description is essentially correct? It suggests that the elite is in a state of panic, including some internal power struggles. Can it be true?

Emphasis in blue: answer by the Cassiopaea

Quote Cassiopaea Session Date: March 21st 2020

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.
    https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads...8/#post-845115

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ayt (29th March 2020), Ben Macdonald (29th March 2020), DeeMetrios (30th March 2020), leavesoftrees (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), Sophocles (30th March 2020), Tintin (31st March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 139 of 154 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 154 LastLast