Closed Thread
Page 82 of 154 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 132 154 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #1621
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Just was watching that Rachel M on the news. She was talking to an “expert” about testing people. Why can’t we test everyone? Especially those who would be in that vulnerable population. OMG! Is this to test and track humans all over the world? OMG!

This seems to be a huge Economic War that is going on. For basketball teams to cancel games? To stop almost all travel via planes, buses, etc? Huge economic impact the world wide. Who is the targeted group, country? Hmmmm

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #1622
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    Just was watching that Rachel M on the news. She was talking to an “expert” about testing people. Why can’t we test everyone? Especially those who would be in that vulnerable population. OMG! Is this to test and track humans all over the world? OMG!

This seems to be a huge Economic War that is going on. For basketball teams to cancel games? To stop almost all travel via planes, buses, etc? Huge economic impact the world wide. Who is the targeted group, country? Hmmmm
    Indeed. This could be regarded as World War V. (V for virus.)

I do not mean to seem detached or uncaring, but from a pragmatic and practical standpoint, there is no more cost efficient and effective way to mitigate economic, social, cultural, religious and political disputes, within a region, country or globally, than for one side of the dispute(s) to literally target the other side(s) and reduce the oppositions’ numbers.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Caliban (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #1623
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,843 times in 2,591 posts

Been wondering which movie star would come down with the virus first. Now we know.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus
    "We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have tested positive for the coronavirus. Both have been down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. The two-time Oscar winner Hanks is set to play Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker in the project.

Warner Bros. was notified that someone in the production had been diagnosed with coronavirus, the studio said in a statement to Deadline, adding that the person is receiving treatment and that “we are working closely with the appropriate Australian health agencies to identify and contact anyone who may have come in direct contact with the individual.”

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

We’ll keep the world posted and updated.

Take care of yourselves!”

– Tom Hanks
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Agape (12th March 2020), Alan (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #1624
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,787 times in 1,348 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I have been assisting in the ordering of a machine from a Chinese factory in Luohe, a city about two hundred miles north of Wuhan. The factory sales rep was emailed five days ago when they were supposed to return to work after the Chinese New Year. This factory rep has always answered emails within two days in the past and has been very helpful.

So far there has been no communication from this sales rep or other factory person. We have no idea now whether we will be able to get the machine which was paid for and was supposed to be ready to ship by now. I am sure that there are a lot of other people and companies having the same problem.

So I think whatever is happening in China (coupled with articles on ZeroHedge and other sources), it appears to be quite serious.

I will update this post as the situation develops.
    UPDATE: We finally got an email from the sales rep we have been dealing with at the Chinese machinery factory:
    "Sorry to reply you late.

Because the China special time, we extend our holiday, plant to back office on 10th this month. When we start work, we will arrange the goods as soon as possible.

Sorry the special time cause inconvenience for you.
    "
    I wonder if they are required by the government to use the euphemism "special time" to refer to whatever is going on in China.
    UPDATE: We received another email from the sales rep from the Chinese factory:
    "Thank you, we believe that the special time will be over soon.

Our factory will start to work on 18th this month, then we will arrange the machine and parts as soon as quickly."
    We were told right before the Chinese New Year holiday in mid-January that the factory would get started with our order on February 1st. This email today reveals that the euphemism "special time" was not in reference to the Chinese New Year but to the current viral outbreak in China.
    Update: We have been informed by the sales rep for the factory that is custom building our machine that they have finished it except for an electrical plug that we can get in the US at Home Depot (for example). The factory is not in the Hubei province; it is about 200 miles north of Wuhan.

We were told five days ago that they don't have that particular plug and that the factory that makes those plugs has not gone back to work yet.

The next question is will it be shipped soon and do we need to disinfect the machine when we receive it? It has to go through US Customs when entering the US, so I'm wondering if Customs will be disinfecting everything coming into the US.
    UPDATE: We received an email three days ago that the factory that made the 220 volt plug for the machine we ordered was still not back to work. So they could not wire the specific plug that we had already ordered and paid for. We told them to send the machine anyway without the plug since they are widely available in the US.

We received an answer this morning from the factory's sales rep that stated that our machine was ready to ship. She sent a picture of the wooden crate containing our machine (an herb grinder) that is ready to ship along with a couple docs we'll need for customs.

We are very happy with the service we received from the Luohe Orange Mechanical Equipment Co. which is in the Henan province in the city of Luohe. However, if it were not for Alibaba being very difficult to deal with we would have already received the machine since we attempted numerous times to order it back in early December. So we had to eventually bypass Alibaba and pay directly to the factory via PayPal, which we should have done at the onset.

I will continue to update this post as we follow the shipment to the US and then through customs.
    UPDATE: The machine we ordered from Luohe, China (Henan Province) is being shipped and is currently in Dongguan according to FedEx. It's supposed to arrive in North Idaho on March 16th (guaranteed) but I'll be surprised if it gets here that fast.

However, according to this FedEx web page there is only a "Temporary Service Suspension" from Wuhan and Urumqi:

Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and measures imposed by governments around the world, there are
    currently unavoidable service impacts on both inbound and outbound FedEx and TNT shipments as outlined
    below.
    This information is provided for general guidance only. Due to the dynamic nature of the situation, the information
    is subject to change without notice. We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to provide updates
    as they become available.
    UPDATE: Our herb grinder (aka, hammermill) was shipped from Dongguan, then to Guangzhou and has now been flown to Japan at the Narita Station by the Narita Airport. So Fedex air freight from China appears to be mostly operational except from Wuhan and Urumqi.
    Our machine from China has arrived at US Customs in Hawaii. The necessary customs forms are being sent to process through US Customs. I don't know if the machine will undergo any "disinfecting" (if that's the right word) at US Customs. We will try to find out. We will also be thoroughly disinfecting everything when it is received including the wooden crate it comes in.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), wondering (12th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #1625
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

The NBA has announced that it has cancelled the season due to the virus.

Are things getting a bit carried away too quickly?

Is this to help scare the public? I expect that doing things at this level at this time will cause people to overreact.

I hope I am wrong.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), carnavas (12th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), jagman (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), wondering (12th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #1626
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I was just thinking the same thing patient. They are also thinking about canceling March Madness. I will Not surrender to fear! I will take precautions but I might have it already. if not I still might get it but I refuse to live in fear!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), carnavas (12th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), thepainterdoug (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), wondering (12th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #1627
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

just saw this post on reddit from gobbytree...interesting video from our Billy talked about this meeting thing.

Discussions from a meeting of top Freemason's in London were allegedly leaked onto the Internet:- China was to be attacked with a bioweapon, which would also spread around the world, at around the same time as nukes were fired in the Middle East. The bioweapon is to stop anti-war protests, no large gatherings allowed.
    Now in 2020 with the COVID-19 outbreak spreading the world, the US has deployed a new nuclear weapon, and the UN are saying that Iran have undeclared nuclear sites, setting the pretext for a nuclear exchange.

2010 - Leaked info from discussions at 2005 top Freemason meeting in London https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a17_hoIFqqA

Late 2019 - Coronavirus Outbreak Begins

Feb 2020 - New US nuclear weapon has been deployed

Feb 2020 - The first Western nations start to implement martial law

Mar 2020 - UN atomic watchdog sounds alarm on Iran’s nuke programme

Mar 2020 - UN watchdog Iran has 3 possible undeclared nuclear sites

Mar 2020 - Iran's enriched uranium stocks 5 times over nuke deal limit: IAEA

The chess pieces are being moved into place, the stage is being set for a nuclear exchange with Iran, just as the top Freemason's allegedly planned.

Edit/Addition - Freemasons also said the planned events were to bring about 50% population reduction globally.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

betoobig (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Caliban (12th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), Eligos (13th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), onevoice (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #1628
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

A top Italian doctor said 'Intensive care wards should place an age limit on beds as a way of prioritising medical resources amid the deepening crises that has seen cases in Italy rise by 196 to 827 today.

If a limit on beds is implemented it could mean elderly patients with no signs of coronavirus being turfed off ICU wards to make space for younger patients who have longer left to live.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-worsens.html

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

betoobig (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), Frank V (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), RogeRio (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), TrumanCash (12th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #1629
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,302 times in 8,663 posts

Tom:
    Quote To play things right
    Hearing the Tom Hanks news, my spidey sense started twitching - as if this was a part of a/the psyop from a reputed deep insider....

(not saying the pandemic is not real and happening - but more anecdotal evidence, at least to me, for a planned event with more reactions / solutions to roll out)

then I saw this from one who covers Hollywood depravity.

https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/s...510987782?s=20

and from same feed this

https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/s...756709377?s=20

other comments I noticed

Quote PS: Please send all get well cards to our massive luxurious underground bunker, the one we built decades ago to escape... uh... things like this... and... uh... extradition

not far from new Zealand HMMMM

Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th March 2020 at 12:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Basho (12th March 2020), betoobig (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), graciousb (18th March 2020), justntime2learn (12th March 2020), Melinda (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), PurpleLama (12th March 2020), RogeRio (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), Valerie Villars (12th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #1630
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

the lack of Adrenocrome is affecting this people´s inmune system.

Now, news from Spain. Madrid and Vitoria had closed all schools and Universities. In my region all the Holly week procesions had been suspended as well as all public acts and concersts. In the goverment one of the new ministers, Ms Montero, has tested positive. Due to this all congress woman and men are going to be tested. Soon all school classes will be suspended in my city too. Supermarkets are running out of groceries as well as toilet paper (lol)... People are only talking about this everywhere. To me is clear lots of things are going on behind the scene, which we, regular mortals, will get to know sometime in the near future or never....
    anyhow is a great time to be alive. i really feel no fear but eagerness for all that´s coming. Just keep in mind life has no contrary. Me and my kids are alright btw.
    Much love

PD: one of the extreme right politicians who always complained about how inmigrants bring bad illnesess has been tested positive too.... universe sense of humor.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th March 2020), Basho (12th March 2020), Ben (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), carnavas (12th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), Frank V (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Metaphor (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Philippe (12th March 2020), RogeRio (12th March 2020), Rosco1 (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), sunwings (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), TrumanCash (12th March 2020), Wind (12th March 2020), wondering (12th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #1631
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

President Trump now becomes a war-time leader. My thoughts here
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Basho (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #1632
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Finally things are happening: Universities, schools and kindergartens are being shut down across the country just like all public and sports arrangements and facilities, theatres, operas, concerts, and so on. Paracet (and paracetamol) is being rationed as of today (1 pack per person). Health care workers are prohibited from leaving the country. The Home Guard is told to be prepared by the police. The King of Norway said we need to stand together in this.

It’s kind of like the quiet before the storm.

Update: 703 confirmed cases.
    Age average: 46 (!).

PS! You’re in my thoughts everyone. And

24. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Caliban (12th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2020), Frank V (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Joe Akulis (12th March 2020), justntime2learn (12th March 2020), Metaphor (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Patient (12th March 2020), pyrangello (12th March 2020), RogeRio (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), thepainterdoug (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), TrumanCash (12th March 2020), Wind (12th March 2020), wondering (12th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #1633
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

Folks, I've started a new thread, and moved a bunch of posts there (to support norman and jagman, who reported that they may have the virus — and also thepainterdoug before them, who's now fully recovered from whatever he had).
    That helps everyone, I think, because there's such a lot of info coming in of all kinds, from everyone all over the world, that specific care and attention for concerned individual Avalon members definitely deserves its own thread, while keeping this original thread for breaking news and discussion.

Unfortunately, as this thing continues to spread rapidly, it's not impossible that other members too may become infected, or grow concerned that they may be. If so, please do post and share on that new thread.

Always remember: this thing may be not much fun for a short while. But for most people who don't have underlying conditions that make them specially vulnerable, it's readily treatable if one knows how — which between us, we do.

26. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (12th March 2020), betoobig (13th March 2020), Caliban (12th March 2020), carnavas (12th March 2020), David Trd1 (12th March 2020), Dick (12th March 2020), Frank V (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), graciousb (18th March 2020), Gracy (12th March 2020), justntime2learn (12th March 2020), Metaphor (12th March 2020), mountain_jim (12th March 2020), Patient (12th March 2020), RogeRio (12th March 2020), Rosco1 (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), Salv8tion (12th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th March 2020), Satori (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sophocles (14th March 2020), Stardad (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), T Smith (12th March 2020), thepainterdoug (12th March 2020), Tintin (12th March 2020), Wind (12th March 2020), Yoda (12th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #1634
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    President Trump now becomes a war-time leader. My thoughts here
    He was already a war time leader, just like all of our presidents, main difference being this war actually affects normally complacent Americans here at home, who otherwise tend to ignore what happens to the rest of the world.

That’s why it has our attention, I’m just sayin...

28. Link to Post #1635
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

CDC began a mass hiring program for their quarantine program back in Nov. 2019

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Basho (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), David Trd1 (12th March 2020), justntime2learn (14th March 2020), Satori (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), Tintin (13th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #1636
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

From GM

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fe...unding-markets
    Quote Fed Injects $198 Billion Via Repos To Unfreeze Paralyzed Funding Markets

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), David Trd1 (12th March 2020), justntime2learn (14th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), Tintin (13th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #1637
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

From Chris Martenson's update yesterday. I'll embed it again here.... every member and guest here should be following these daily.

At 27:46, he reports and comments on a message from Italy. This reinforces the one from Professor Giacomo Grasselli, in this must-watch 10-minute video which was posted earlier several times.

The clear message: this near-impossible situation is what's lying in wait for Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, the UK, the US, and Canada, to ambush them all just a few short weeks from now.

Here's the tweet he quotes:

33. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (12th March 2020), David Trd1 (12th March 2020), Frank V (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Gracy (12th March 2020), justntime2learn (14th March 2020), mountain_jim (12th March 2020), Philippe (12th March 2020), Rosco1 (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), Samson (12th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th March 2020), silvanelf (12th March 2020), Sophocles (14th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), thepainterdoug (12th March 2020), Tintin (13th March 2020), Yoda (12th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #1638
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

SHOCK ESCALATION Fears as 15 coronavirus patients ‘die in a matter of hours’ in US – after showing NO symptoms!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Basho (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Dick (12th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Philippe (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), Tintin (13th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #1639
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    The NBA has announced that it has cancelled the season due to the virus.

Are things getting a bit carried away too quickly?

Is this to help scare the public? I expect that doing things at this level at this time will cause people to overreact.

I hope I am wrong.
    I see this somewhat similar to someone who lives on the coast, tracking the path of a cat 5 hurricane, assessing the damage it’s already done to places it’s hit, and calculating what actions should be taken if it comes their way.

If it does come their way, the prudent thing to do would be to board up the windows, get the furniture high off the floor as possible, get to a safer place well inland to hunker down and wait it out.

I actually applaud the NBA for shutting it down, I think it’s the responsible thing to do. Why encourage large crowds to gather on the beach with an approaching storm?

37. Link to Post #1640
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

A Pandemic - and 30,000 US Troops to Europe (Without Masks):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Basho (12th March 2020), betoobig (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), David Trd1 (13th March 2020), graciousb (18th March 2020), Inversion (12th March 2020), justntime2learn (14th March 2020), meeradas (12th March 2020), Meryl (12th March 2020), Pam (12th March 2020), Reinhard (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th March 2020), Satori (12th March 2020), Sunny (12th March 2020), Tangri (13th March 2020), Tintin (13th March 2020), WildOrchid (12th March 2020), wondering (12th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 154 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 132 154 LastLast