Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #3001
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    I have not posted on this thread at all (or post anything alot really), but I've been reading this thread from the start. Today was the first time I wanted to post something. The basic premise of my post was going to be:

You could argue about the origin of this virus, sure.
    You could say the main stream media does not give us the whole picture (do they ever?)
    You could argue whether 5G has an influence on the immune system and whether or not that is a deliberate effect, I can get behind that
    You could definitely argue that there are people or groups that benefit from this whole situation
    You could also definitely argue that maybe these groups have been spreading this thing deliberately
    You could argue that the regular flu kills more people every year, even though that is beside the point

Curiosity and thinking outside the box is a good thing, for sure. I believe I'm pretty open minded about just about anything in this world. Asking questions and questioning any information, is a good thing. However..

What baffles me is that apparently now it's become a 'thing' to deny the existence of viruses and bacteria outside of the human body at all. I mean.. really? You're really going to say we've been imagining these things for over 100 years now and everything we've scientifically found out about them untill now is completely wrong? Not a little wrong or needs some adaptations, no, viruses just don't exist? Because there's a couple of youtube videos that say so? Yes science can find better models, and old ideas can be expanded on when we get more technologically advanced or new evidence comes to light. This is not THAT. Newtons gravitational laws have been made more precise once better tools have become available. It doesn't mean that apples are suddenly gonna fly up instead of falling down.

There are also still people who believe there is no illness and nobody is dying.. Again, really? Still? I'm from the Netherlands, and by now I don't think I know a single person who has not heard any personal stories about people in health care, funeral homes, or even worse: people around them either in the hospital or dying from this virus. This is not a 'hoax', it's not an imaginative disease. People are getting sick, some of them dying and health care systems are being overloaded. There is still a risk of this getting worse before it gets better. Argue about the cause or origin of this thing all you want.. but I don't think you can deny the simple fact that people are dying anymore.

I've had discussions irl about these things as well, and one thing that I've noticed is that they believe they are like Galileo and Copernicus. They seem to take pride in the fact they their ideas are so outrageous and that they are willing to consider them. I always tell them that Copernicus and Galileo are remembered because they ended up being right. You never hear about the millions of people spewing BS that ended up being wrong.
    1. Virusses and bacteria are two totally different things.
    2. Im also from the Netherlands and have not heard any personal stories about people dying of Corona.
    3. There are untill now in our country less deaths then years before. FACT. So there are not more people dying because of Corona.
    4. With the 1918 Spanish Flu the new technology of Radiowaves was being rolled out over the earth. Now its 5G.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Snoweagle (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #3002
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I have tried to keep up all of the information that I am able to physically do.

One question that I have not heard answered....has there been a medical test to identify covid-19 specifically or are they just lumping them into a corona virus?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), gini (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3003
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

One question that I have not heard answered....has there been a medical test to identify covid-19 specifically or are they just lumping them into a corona virus?
    What i heard from David Icke is that the test is flawed.
    Last edited by Mypos; 2nd April 2020 at 15:17.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Ben (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #3004
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

"So the PCR that you develop by looking at these regions, you can easily detect the...family of virus but you can't detect which type of that specific virus... Was it sars, was it a cold virus, was it this new virus... You can't do that with the standard PCR."

Dr. David Rasnick
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/...source=u_share
    Referenced Comments start at 22:50

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

gini (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020)

9. Link to Post #3005
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Are you absolutely positive that viruses cannot be of endogenous origin?
    well yes, of course viruses can be of endogenous origin, AIDS is, like any other retro virus, or Herpes. Likely some kids are born with aflictions taken on from the mother. then it is endogenous in the sense that it originates inside BUT it is not there by design, only because it was placed there. Steiner, who btw. likely died of a virus, did not have any notion of DNA or RNA. He could only have used that word without any understanding of what it really was.
    Bruce Lipton on the other hand had one good idea in his life and made a big business of it, currently spouting all kinds of nonsense that goes way beyond epigentics as biologists understand it. But thats how you keep a fan base and sell books.

I do not know about the whistle blower or any other anonymous source nor do I care. Either the American Indians where killed by the US army with smallpox blankets or those Indians developed them by accident endogenous at the same time, your choice.
    I hate to use the alu hat picture but that s what this is asking for.

and yes, I studied microbiology at Uni Hamburg, so I know what I am talking about.

10. Link to Post #3006
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Goba (here)
    well yes, of course viruses can be of endogenous origin, AIDS is, like any other retro virus, or Herpes. Likely some kids are born with aflictions taken on from the mother. then it is endogenous in the sense that it originates inside BUT it is not there by design, only because it was placed there. Steiner, who btw. likely died of a virus, did not have any notion of DNA or RNA. He could only have used that word without any understanding of what it really was.
    Bruce Lipton on the other hand had one good idea in his life and made a big business of it, currently spouting all kinds of nonsense that goes way beyond epigentics as biologists understand it. But thats how you keep a fan base and sell books.

I do not know about the whistle blower or any other anonymous source nor do I care. Either the American Indians where killed by the US army with smallpox blankets or those Indians developed them by accident endogenous at the same time, your choice.

and yes, I studied microbiology at Uni Hamburg, so I know what I am talking about.
    I'm not debating anymore on this thread. Bill doesn't want that, so I'll respect it. Watch the videos I linked above, one that DaveToo posted, another that I did. I don't know anything about what Steiner thought of these subjects. But there are some very well trained people that do disagree with you on this subject. I am not one of them, but I am searching for truth. Because "established science" says something for a hundred years doesn't mean that they can't be wrong--like, way wrong. My opinion. Not all alternate medical hypotheses are quacky or flat earth like.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), happyuk (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020)

12. Link to Post #3007
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The Universidad de San Francisco de Quito has sequenced a strain of COVID-19 which was taken from a Dutch tourist, the first patient in Quito. Researchers can learn about the aggressiveness of this strain which is circulating in Ecuador, is older than, and with fewer mutations than the original in China. It is also different from the strains in Italy and Spain. The strain has been named “hCoV19/Ecuador/HEE_01/2020.”

My preliminary thoughts — if this sequencing is correct. (I'll try to dig up the paper, if this has been formally published. If anyone else can help me find this, I'd be very grateful.)

It strongly suggests the virus did not originate in China.
    It appears (to me) to suggest this has been carefully and quietly seeded in a number of locations globally, just like starting a fire in different places at once — which I'd hypothesized earlier.
    Apart from the theory it was spread on purpose (which could still be true) one should also consider this:

- china came long before Holland
    - against which ORIGINAL is this "older than" measured?
    - RNA virus are single strand and mutate like crazy all the time, having no repair mechanism or double strand to check against
    - the fact that spain and italy have their "own" versions shows that mutation is the rule, not the exception.
    - this decoding result is likely correct but IMO it does not follow that it was planted

fortunately the Zinc/chloroquine/azithromycin therapy inhibits ALL of these so in terms of survivability it makes no difference

13. Link to Post #3008
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is this propaganda only or is there some truth in it? (can we know??)

14. Link to Post #3009
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

You're right.

Quote 2. Im also from the Netherlands and have not heard any personal stories about people dying of Corona.
    That's awesome and I really hope it stays that way for you. Do you believe that nobody is dying in the Netherlands from this disease in hospitals though? Because that is the point I was making and that you're not addressing.

I know someone who died from Corona. So for me that is undeniable proof, that something the hospital said was corona, has killed at least one person. You can argue that illness is not cause by a virus, or by this specific virus, or by a virus thats been spread from China or whatever. But she died. In the hospital. That's overloaded with patients with the same symptoms.

Quote 3. There are untill now in our country less deaths then years before. FACT. So there are not more people dying because of Corona.
    You're right. What's your point? Like Bill has said countless times: the fatality rate is NOT the issue. At all. Even if nobody died, we'd still have a huge problem. I never said that *more* people are dying. More people than *what* are you even talking about?

Quote 4. With the 1918 Spanish Flu the new technology of Radiowaves was being rolled out over the earth. Now its 5G.
    I'm sure thats true about 1918. Are you saying this is proof that viruses don't exist? Correlation =/ causality. Have the Spanish flu and Corona been the only two epidemics? Have there been no other viruses? There have been so many more epidemics without a major rollout of new technology.

I'm actually not sure what the point of your 4 facts are? You chose to reply to my post but I'm actually not really seeing much of a correlation between what I wrote and your 4 stated facts. What point or points are you trying to make? Were they aimed at me or my post specifically? In fact, now that I think about it, I don't even know if you agree or disagree with what I said.

It's very easy to pick and choose points you want to contend, and simply ignore everything else that does not align with your beliefs. That is not an informed discussion and it just wastes time and energy.
    Last edited by Deneon; 2nd April 2020 at 16:00.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), frodo13 (5th April 2020), mokosh (2nd April 2020), Molope (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020)

16. Link to Post #3010
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have not posted on this thread at all (or post anything alot really), but I've been reading this thread from the start. Today was the first time I wanted to post something. The basic premise of my post was going to be:

You could say the main stream media does not give us the whole picture (do they ever?)
    You could argue whether 5G has an influence on the immune system and whether or not that is a deliberate effect, I can get behind that
    You could definitely argue that there are people or groups that benefit from this whole situation
    You could also definitely argue that maybe these groups have been spreading this thing deliberately
    You could argue that the regular flu kills more people every year, even though that is beside the point

Curiosity and thinking outside the box is a good thing, for sure. I believe I'm pretty open minded about just about anything in this world. Asking questions and questioning any information, is a good thing. However..

What baffles me is that apparently now it's become a 'thing' to deny the existence of viruses and bacteria outside of the human body at all. I mean.. really? You're really going to say we've been imagining these things for over 100 years now and everything we've scientifically found out about them untill now is completely wrong? Not a little wrong or needs some adaptations, no, viruses just don't exist? Because there's a couple of youtube videos that say so? Yes science can find better models, and old ideas can be expanded on when we get more technologically advanced or new evidence comes to light. This is not THAT. Newtons gravitational laws have been made more precise once better tools have become available. It doesn't mean that apples are suddenly gonna fly up instead of falling down.

There are also still people who believe there is no illness and nobody is dying.. Again, really? Still? I'm from the Netherlands, and by now I don't think I know a single person who has not heard any personal stories about people in health care, funeral homes, or even worse: people around them either in the hospital or dying from this virus. This is not a 'hoax', it's not an imaginative disease. People are getting sick, some of them dying and health care systems are being overloaded. There is still a risk of this getting worse before it gets better. Argue about the cause or origin of this thing all you want.. but I don't think you can deny the simple fact that people are dying anymore.

I've had discussions irl about these things as well, and one thing that I've noticed is that they believe they are like Galileo and Copernicus. They seem to take pride in the fact they their ideas are so outrageous and that they are willing to consider them. I always tell them that Copernicus and Galileo are remembered because they ended up being right. You never hear about the millions of people spewing BS that ended up being wrong.
    2. Im also from the Netherlands and have not heard any personal stories about people dying of Corona.
    3. There are untill now in our country less deaths then years before. FACT. So there are not more people dying because of Corona.
    4. With the 1918 Spanish Flu the new technology of Radiowaves was being rolled out over the earth. Now its 5G.
    I'm sorry but what are you on about in point 2?? Seriously either I'm going mad here or some people here are not wanting to see reality. People are diying of Corona I have family who work in hospitals and they are seeing people die from it. It causes respiratory problems that lead to pneumonia and eventually sadly some die because of it. I can be okey if you have some theories of how it works or how it started but PLEASE for the love of God don't deny the fact that people are diying because of it.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molope For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (2nd April 2020)

18. Link to Post #3011
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Goba (here)

Next time maybe try to be a bit more respectful? This post is filled with disrespect.

Question If a virus is not alive how can it be killed? If a virus is not alive how can it function at all? How can it move for instance and reprocreate? How can it "know" what its function is?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Molope (here)

I'm sorry but what are you on about in point 2?? Seriously either I'm going mad here or some people here are not wanting to see reality. People are diying of Corona I have family who work in hospitals and they are seeing people die from it. It causes respiratory problems that lead to pneumonia and eventually sadly some die because of it. I can be okey if you have some theories of how it works or how it started but PLEASE for the love of God don't deny the fact that people are diying because of it.
    I am not denying the fact that people are dying from Corona. But people die from regular flu too, much more until now then from Corona. And 90% of the people that die are both pretty old with a lot of underlying diseases and overweight. So they have bad immune systems and if it wasnt for Corona they might have died from regular flu.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Phoenix (2nd April 2020)

20. Link to Post #3012
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

I'm not debating anymore on this thread. Bill doesn't want that, so I'll respect it.
    Thanks.

We're past "debate". Certainly not about whether Covid-19 is "real". If you think this is just plain false, or I'm an agent of the globalists, then please simply go elsewhere.

I've had a lot of emails from non-member guests thanking me for this thread. I always replied saying that everyone at Avalon was contributing to learning, awareness and understanding here.

One member, who you'd immediately recognize and who has posted many times on this thread, wrote to thank me privately for saving lives. Another member, who you'd also know well, told me they'd frequently been "shouting at the screen". (I know how they feel! )

A few days ago, we broke our all-time record again with 63,698 visitors in 24 hours. Many of those came here to get good information about Covid-19 and all the associated entanglements.

My personal commitment is to do the very best we can for as many people as we can. But some of you are just saying the same things over and over again, apparently ignoring any replies. Helping no-one at all.
    (@Mypos: No, viruses are NOT 'alive' in the sense we usually understand the word. But RNA functions like a computer program, like a household robot gone rogue. It can be deactivated and stopped from doing whatever it's doing. But it's still not 'alive'.

I already made the computer operating system analogy, which you either didn't read or didn't understand. But there's plenty online about this. Please go look it all up for yourself, which is easy to do.

After responding once to your question, which I know was genuine, you're now sounding like a broken record with a fixed idea you're not willing to let go of. Quite a few people seem to be stuck in that 'fixed idea' loop.

And @Caliban, all you did with Mypos, rather than helping (which you've not done once in any way on this thread that I can remember), was rewarding him for joking that his question was logical. But by then, it'd already been answered, which I took time and trouble to do.

I do know that some members here want or need to process things externally in order to resolve their own questions, misunderstandings, or confusion. I really understand that.

But dear friends, come on: you've had over two months to get things sorted out. You're smarter than that. The uninformed 'Flat-Earth'-like denialism here is embarrassing for Avalon. We're smarter than that.

In the end, as Chris Martenson says, it'll all be self-evident. And we've actually passed that stage now. If you're still confused, go read some books (here are two of them: https://we.tl/t-oRVeO4PMEn) do some research, even read some papers — or if you want to learn some biology on YouTube, watch Dr Roger Seheult's videos at Medcram. He explains the mechanisms extremely well.

Of course there's an agenda here. Just read my posts. One of the latest was here. Please go read it. But the Problem that the Reaction and Solution are based on is real. It works better that way... the Nazis really did set fire to the Reichstag building in 1933. They didn't have holograms in those days.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd April 2020 at 17:37.

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Billy (2nd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), carnavas (2nd April 2020), Franny (2nd April 2020), gord (3rd April 2020), Gracy (2nd April 2020), helium (2nd April 2020), kudzy (3rd April 2020), Maunagarjana (3rd April 2020), Molope (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020), Zionbrion (2nd April 2020)

22. Link to Post #3013
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Interesting scenario with a family member . my sister is going to be tested for this covid 19. she has many of the symptoms for quite some time for at least 3 weeks but its not progressing .
    With this in mind, she is HIV positive and for about 30 years and on the anti virals that have come along and progressed to today
    she will get the test tomorrow, and was told that the results will take 7 days..

whats interesting about this all is that my sister is the poster child for bad health. a drug user for many years , a chain smoker from morning to night, eats and drinks whatever etc

if she is Covid 19 positive and not progressing to the lung problems and breathing issues,

Could it be that her HIV drugs are holding this virus in check?

I will keep you updated on her condition
    doug

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), carnavas (2nd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Dorjezigzag (2nd April 2020), Franny (2nd April 2020), happyuk (2nd April 2020), hohoemi (3rd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), Kate (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), sunwings (3rd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020)

24. Link to Post #3014
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

When the "bird flu" scare was around (long time ago), I bookmarked these 2 info sources. These forums have kept active about disease outbreaks ever since, and are very informative and well run and factual, in my opinion. No nonsense.
    Flutrackers reports on every country. (lots of Equador info there, Bill)
    Flutrackers

Dr. Henry Niman is a virologist who has been anticipating a pandemic for a very long time.
    Recombinomics Forum

His most recent radio interview was 3/31, and seems to be quite factual. It is 45 min. Some points he mentioned in it are that seem key to me:
    • NY shows mostly Italian sequences, which explains severity and is key. Mostly likely same with Phila. Explains east coast severity.
    • Virus likely circulating much earlier. Describes symptoms. Lack of testing. Many people probably had it before it was acknowledged.
    • 85% are mild to flulike.
    • "How not to handle a pandemic" will be our look-back on this.
    • Will likely return in fall. Second wave more severe.
    • Recovery data mostly not tracked, so unreliable accuracy of composite numbers. Each country has different criteria for their stats, so much are "games with numbers."
    Dr. Henry Niman Interview 3/31
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 2nd April 2020 at 17:36.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), Franny (2nd April 2020), helium (2nd April 2020), hohoemi (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020)

26. Link to Post #3015
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    News from Ecuador, which made me sit up a little straight.

Please read this paragraph carefully. It has huge significance, and is NOT good news, if it's valid.

It's a good example of the kind of thing we really should be watching very carefully, and trying between us to understand.
    (extract)
    The Universidad de San Francisco de Quito has sequenced a strain of COVID-19 which was taken from a Dutch tourist, the first patient in Quito. Researchers can learn about the aggressiveness of this strain which is circulating in Ecuador, is older than, and with fewer mutations than the original in China. It is also different from the strains in Italy and Spain. The strain has been named “hCoV19/Ecuador/HEE_01/2020.”
    My preliminary thoughts — if this sequencing is correct. (I'll try to dig up the paper, if this has been formally published. If anyone else can help me find this, I'd be very grateful.)
    1. It strongly suggests the virus did not originate in China.
    2. It appears (to me) to suggest this has been carefully and quietly seeded in a number of locations globally, just like starting a fire in different places at once — which I'd hypothesized earlier.
    Bill, you should take a look at this site: Nextstrain -- Real-time tracking of pathogen evolution
    and especially this subpage: Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus

edit:

Here is a short explanation about the family tree of Covid-19 (strains and mutations)

Quote How coronavirus mutations can track its spread—and disprove conspiracies
    Changes in the pathogen help scientists follow cases without widespread testing—and show the virus isn't a bioweapon.

By Sarah Elizabeth Richards

Think of the open-source project Nextstrain.org as an outbreak museum. Labs around the world contribute genetic sequences of viruses collected from patients, and Nextstrain uses that data to paint the evolution of epidemics through global maps and phylogenetic charts, the family trees for viruses.

So far, Nextstrain has crunched nearly 1,500 genomes from the new coronavirus, and the data already show how this virus is mutating—every 15 days, on average—as the COVID-19 pandemic rages around the world.

--- snip ---
    read more at https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...-conspiracies/
    Last edited by silvanelf; 2nd April 2020 at 18:04.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Franny (2nd April 2020), helium (2nd April 2020), hohoemi (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2020)

28. Link to Post #3016
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

I'm seeing a descent into chaos in the US rather like the slide of the Dow Jones. Pretty soon, too.

The tone of all the major announcements is changing, so is the news reporting, so are the reports from hospitals, so are the social responses to everything. It's all heating up like a big pan on the stove. There's a gradually increasing sense of panic, including in high places.

What's hitting people now like a sack of bricks is that this just won't be over any time soon. If there was a finish line, even if it was a marathon, it'd be easier. But there's none in sight.

And all they hear on the mainstream is their leaders saying different things. People are running out of money and answers and any sense of anything they can be confident in. It's a serious situation. Many people are going to break.

And law enforcement is going to get sick, too. Very few people alive have any experience in coping with this. It's like Pearl Harbor.

29. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), DeeMetrios (3rd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), gord (3rd April 2020), helium (2nd April 2020), Inaiá (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), kudzy (3rd April 2020), Metaphor (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), onevoice (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020), T Smith (2nd April 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

30. Link to Post #3017
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, this is all true. But you also left out the fact that people will recover. It's a rolling timeline. It's not like people get infected all at once and that's all there is. The economy can be slowly brought back by putting the recovered back to work (if antibodies truly deflect re-infection (if not then, yea, we're screwed)). This virus is not a death sentence by any means. Yes, hospitals will be absolutely overloaded and the economy will take a massive, massive hit. But, in the end, people will survive. Many people will survive. The majority of people will survive. I live in the United States and I am not seeing what you are seeing, honestly. I'm seeing people as they were directly after 9/11, in fact. Much more helpful towards one another, much nicer, etc. It's not all doom and gloom. There's a way out.
    Last edited by vizon; 2nd April 2020 at 18:14.

31. Link to Post #3018
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

'Covid 19' And 5G - What's The Connection? The David Icke Dot Connector Videocast
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

TrumanCash (2nd April 2020)

33. Link to Post #3019
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

People are running out of money and answers and any sense of anything they can be confident in. It's a serious situation. Many people are going to break.
    People may be running out of money if they are buying face masks at four times over the odds. This is not fake news, but the president of the French region hardest hit (président de la région Grand Est, Jean Rottner) explaining how millions of masks heading for France were hijacked on the tarmac by Americans paying the Chinese in cash at four times the contract price.
    https://www.nouvelobs.com/coronaviru...mericains.html
    Last edited by araucaria; 2nd April 2020 at 18:49.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Basho (2nd April 2020), Ben (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Franny (2nd April 2020), Inaiá (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), sunwings (3rd April 2020)

35. Link to Post #3020
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Rockefeller Foundation somehow anticipated this 10 years ago, go to page 17 in
    Scenarios for the Future of Technologyand International Development

https://ia802609.us.archive.org/12/i...evelopment.pdf

Closed Thread
Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst 1 51 101 141 151 154 LastLast