Page 108 of 154 FirstFirst 1 8 58 98 108 118 154 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2141
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Update from Mike Adams. Could be sensationalism, but I have a feeling things are about to get a lot worse even before reading this.

https://naturalnews.com/2020-03-19-u...inflation.html

URGENT alert: Financial system collapsing, food supply collapsing, hyperinflation coming, guns and ammo wiped out, military martial law plans leaked… details

Keeping this very short, as things are developing very rapidly. If you can’t handle the reality of this situation, don’t read the following overview. To those who can’t handle words, you need to accelerate your adjustment curve or you won’t survive:

We are upgrading our preparedness recommendations to 18 months of food and critical supplies. This is not some sort of self-serving statement, since our own store barely has anything left to sell.

The financial system is cratering. Banks will begin to fold soon. Many deposits will be wiped out. Some are moving into T-bills (US Treasury), even knowing the dollar will lose a lot of value this year due to monetary debasement. “America will end as we know it. I’m sorry to say so, unless we take this option,” – Bill Ackerman, CNBC.com, imploring Trump to shut down the entire nation for 30 days.

Pensions are being wiped out right now, exactly along the lines we’ve been warning about for years (see Pensions.news for historical articles). If you had exposure to the bubble stock market, those assets are being eviscerated by the day. Expect an 80% loss.

Real estate will begin to crater soon. Expect a 40% plunge on average, nationwide. Unemployment will skyrocket to Great Depression levels in less than 90 days. This is not a drill.

The “free money” insanity being pushed by the Trump administration will result in rapid price inflation across America, putting us on the path toward a Venezuela-type scenario and more money printing goes to insane levels to bail out everybody and everything in the economy. Dumpster diving for food, the national sport of the failed state of Venezuela, will soon be commonplace in many US cities.

The food supply is cratering in many regions, with food distribution hubs gutted, and many local retailers cleaned out. City dwellers are “hunting” for grocery stores in rural areas that have more food. We anticipate gun battles over food to commence soon.

Speaking of guns, every round of ammunition and every firearm in America is just about gone as of today. Retailers still have some supplies, but wholesalers are wiped out everywhere. If you didn’t arm up before now, you will have to pay a sweet premium to acquire anything in this area.

More and more experts and even CDC officials are now openly talking about “millions of deaths” in the USA over the next 18 months. It’s no longer a conspiracy theory. “The new coronavirus could kill millions across the U.S., said Dr. Kathleen Neuzil, director of the Center for Vaccine Development at the University of Maryland’s School of Medicine.” – CNBC.com

Gold and silver supplies are VERY difficult to acquire now (physical), even as spot prices for silver are cratering. But real-world “bid” prices for physical silver are much, much higher, and that’s even if you can find physical silver rounds anywhere.

Once-secret military control plans have been leaked to the media, describing the total military lockdown of the USA. The plan names are “Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac.” From Newsweek.com: “The three most compartmented contingencies – Octagon, Freejack, and Zodiac – call upon various military units in Washington DC, North Carolina and eastern Maryland to defend government operations if there is a total breakdown. The seventh plan – codenamed Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction.” (In other words, tactical nukes deployed in America.)

The masses of unprepared, oblivious, clueless sheeple are about to lose their ****. Expect looting, robberies, and “gang”-level raids of grocery stores and pharmacies soon. Law enforcement will be very quickly overrun. Chaos is about to commence. Prepare your chest rig with level IV ballistic plates.

This is NOT a drill. This is NOT a hoax. And this isn’t going to be over in a month. Some independent media outlets have been infiltrated by the communist Chinese to push the “hoax” narrative so that Americans are late to get prepared as the financial collapse commences.

Once America has begun to fall, the Chinese may launch a land invasion of America. All those in California who still have AR-15s and 30-round magazines, gear up for defense of the homeland against invading communist troops.

---
    ON ANOTHER NOTE: I manage a cafe today we were expecting an order of supplies like rice, beans etc...(even ordered 3 different types of rice in anticipation of out of stock items) driver showed up with only hemp protein, said they are out of everything and couldn’t fill our order.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th March 2020 at 21:05. Reason: added link to source article

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Agape (19th March 2020), Alan (19th March 2020), Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), jaybee (19th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2142
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

I'm keeping the possibility that we are actually in an ongoing World War using biological weapons... on the back burner..

That could be ONE explanation for the extreme responses and hype surrounding all this - that governments are awareof what's going on and of the build up of biological 'hostilities' and are making preparations for either, more to come - or dealing with what has already taken place -

this could be being kept secret from the public to avoid more panic and more economic and social breakdown -and if it became known that such and such a country (or group) had released a biological weapon(s) on your country there would be heavy demands for a military response then there would be a biological war AND a conventional war going on at the same time and that would be grim, to say the least...

just speculating because of the high probability of Coronavirus being a man made weaponized virus... and a lot of countries being on the brink of Marshal Law...

I don't know what's to be done if we are actually in a Biological World War.... like I said it's speculation on the back burner
    if this isn't 'just' the Globalist Elite regaining power after Brexit, the Trump Presidency and the rise of populism..

https://www.pbs.org/video/the-open-m...as-secret-war/

New York Times correspondent Judith Miller discusses her books on germs and biological warfare.
    Last edited by jaybee; 19th March 2020 at 19:46.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), gini (20th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2143
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,566 times in 2,216 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Why are there so many planes still in the air ?

https://www.flightradar24.com/45.31,-10.45/3

If it's supposed to be a lockdown ?

But, what I DO see is a large number of planes crossing the atlantic directly through a region that usually isn't used much, straight towards the caribbean/cuba area.
    I am in the South East of Ireland and I'm a regular plane/chemtrail watcher, well used to seeing plenty of European/US transatlantic commercial activity. On clear days I can always see the planes, I presume they cruise around 30-35k feet.

Recently (the past few weeks), on clear days I can hear big engines overhead but can see nothing, I am presuming they are more likely to be military craft at higher altitudes, but I don't know.

I no longer see the steady stream of commercial craft in the skies, but continue to see sporadic bouts of chemtrailing, glad they still have time for that.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Basho (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), IChingUChing (19th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), norman (19th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), scotslad (19th March 2020), sllim11 (19th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2144
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

If Mike Adam's dystopian views above are an accurate near future then me thinks it will be time to move on to another incarnation (or whatever) - would be nothing left for me to willingly accomplish in this one. NO FEAR.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th March 2020 at 20:05.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Basho (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), Inaiá (20th March 2020), jaybee (19th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2020), pacificator (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), sllim11 (19th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2145
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Just received this from a good friend:

Lockdown by Brother Richard:
    Yes there is fear.
    Yes there is isolation.
    Yes there is panic buying.
    Yes there is sickness.
    Yes there is even death.
    But,
    They say that in Wuhan after so many years of noise
    You can hear the birds again.
    They say that after just a few weeks of quiet
    The sky is no longer thick with fumes
    But blue and grey and clear.
    They say that in the streets of Assisi
    People are singing to each other
    across the empty squares,
    keeping their windows open
    so that those who are alone
    may hear the sounds of family around them.
    They say that a hotel in the West of Ireland
    Is offering free meals and delivery to the housebound.
    Today a young woman I know
    is busy spreading fliers with her number
    through the neighbourhood
    So that the elders may have someone to call on.
    Today Churches, Synagogues, Mosques and Temples
    are preparing to welcome
    and shelter the homeless, the sick, the weary
    All over the world people are slowing down and reflecting
    All over the world people are looking at their neighbours in a new way
    All over the world people are waking up to a new reality
    To how big we really are.
    To how little control we really have.
    To what really matters.
    To Love.
    So we pray and we remember that
    Yes there is fear.
    But there does not have to be hate.
    Yes there is isolation.
    But there does not have to be loneliness.
    Yes there is panic buying.
    But there does not have to be meanness.
    Yes there is sickness.
    But there does not have to be disease of the soul
    Yes there is even death.
    But there can always be a rebirth of love.
    Wake to the choices you make as to how to live now.
    Today, breathe.
    Listen, behind the factory noises of your panic
    The birds are singing again
    The sky is clearing,
    Spring is coming,
    And we are always encompassed by Love.
    Open the windows of your soul
    And though you may not be able
    to touch across the empty square,
    Sing

Yes there is fear, there is tension,
    not much panic buying
    the corona threat flies in the air
    purely hypothetically

But the air is fresh again
    and social distances back to days of old
    with better knowing and kindness in your eyes

One hype took over another hype with grip of fear

The hype of money, travel and endless obsession with tourism
    yes the wealthiest now fear the economical crisis the most
    Bigger the gains bigger the losses

But I wish to tell each & every one:

you will get disposed of your fear too

Everything is temporary and transient

Peace and patience Peace and patience 🙏🌟🙏

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), Chip (20th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Olam (19th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Phoenix (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), scotslad (19th March 2020), sllim11 (19th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Update from Mike Adams. Could be sensationalism, but I have a feeling things are about to get a lot worse even before reading this.

Image: URGENT alert: Financial system collapsing, food supply collapsing, hyperinflation coming, guns and ammo wiped out, military martial law plans leaked… details

(Natural News) Keeping this very short, as things are developing very rapidly. If you can’t handle the reality of this situation, don’t read the following overview. To those who can’t handle words, you need to accelerate your adjustment curve or you won’t survive:

We are upgrading our preparedness recommendations to 18 months of food and critical supplies. This is not some sort of self-serving statement, since our own store barely has anything left to sell.

The financial system is cratering. Banks will begin to fold soon. Many deposits will be wiped out. Some are moving into T-bills (US Treasury), even knowing the dollar will lose a lot of value this year due to monetary debasement. “America will end as we know it. I’m sorry to say so, unless we take this option,” – Bill Ackerman, CNBC.com, imploring Trump to shut down the entire nation for 30 days.

Pensions are being wiped out right now, exactly along the lines we’ve been warning about for years (see Pensions.news for historical articles). If you had exposure to the bubble stock market, those assets are being eviscerated by the day. Expect an 80% loss.

Real estate will begin to crater soon. Expect a 40% plunge on average, nationwide. Unemployment will skyrocket to Great Depression levels in less than 90 days. This is not a drill.

The “free money” insanity being pushed by the Trump administration will result in rapid price inflation across America, putting us on the path toward a Venezuela-type scenario and more money printing goes to insane levels to bail out everybody and everything in the economy. Dumpster diving for food, the national sport of the failed state of Venezuela, will soon be commonplace in many US cities.

The food supply is cratering in many regions, with food distribution hubs gutted, and many local retailers cleaned out. City dwellers are “hunting” for grocery stores in rural areas that have more food. We anticipate gun battles over food to commence soon.
    Speaking of guns, every round of ammunition and every firearm in America is just about gone as of today. Retailers still have some supplies, but wholesalers are wiped out everywhere. If you didn’t arm up before now, you will have to pay a sweet premium to acquire anything in this area.

More and more experts and even CDC officials are now openly talking about “millions of deaths” in the USA over the next 18 months. It’s no longer a conspiracy theory. “The new coronavirus could kill millions across the U.S., said Dr. Kathleen Neuzil, director of the Center for Vaccine Development at the University of Maryland’s School of Medicine.” – CNBC.com

Gold and silver supplies are VERY difficult to acquire now (physical), even as spot prices for silver are cratering. But real-world “bid” prices for physical silver are much, much higher, and that’s even if you can find physical silver rounds anywhere.
    Once-secret military control plans have been leaked to the media, describing the total military lockdown of the USA. The plan names are “Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac.” From Newsweek.com: “The three most compartmented contingencies – Octagon, Freejack, and Zodiac – call upon various military units in Washington DC, North Carolina and eastern Maryland to defend government operations if there is a total breakdown. The seventh plan – codenamed Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction.” (In other words, tactical nukes deployed in America.)

The masses of unprepared, oblivious, clueless sheeple are about to lose their ****. Expect looting, robberies, and “gang”-level raids of grocery stores and pharmacies soon. Law enforcement will be very quickly overrun. Chaos is about to commence. Prepare your chest rig with level IV ballistic plates.

This is NOT a drill. This is NOT a hoax. And this isn’t going to be over in a month. Some independent media outlets have been infiltrated by the communist Chinese to push the “hoax” narrative so that Americans are late to get prepared as the financial collapse commences.

Once America has begun to fall, the Chinese may launch a land invasion of America. All those in California who still have AR-15s and 30-round magazines, gear up for defense of the homeland against invading communist troops.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I manage a cafe today we were expecting an order of supplies like rice, beans etc...(even ordered 3 different types of rice in anticipation of out of stock items) driver showed up with only hemp protein, said they are out of everything and couldn’t fill our order.

All of it but especially the bolded above...... bloody hell...... eek and double eek -

From what I've seen of Mike Adams he's no one's fool and when the blatant censorship began on Internet Social Media he was one of the first to be targeted -

From memory - Mike Adams (who has a laboratory) says that the Coronavirus has had the AIDS virus and SARS inserted into it -

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2147
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Here's something to counteract the Mike Adams thing. Something rather positive and hopeful.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020), gini (20th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    If Mike Adam's dystopian views above are an accurate near future then me thinks it will be time to move on to another incarnation (or whatever) - would be nothing left for me to willingly accomplish in this one. NO FEAR.

Oh Mountain Jim - I'm sure there are going to be many opportunities for you to do Random Acts of Kindness before all this lot is over

I've noticed that in spite of the recommended 'social distancing' people are being extra nice to each other when they can -

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2149
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

Im kinda done with Mike Adams. I gave my boots on the ground counterpoint to his claim that the National guard quarantined people at gunpoint in New Rochelle where my son lives . Its complete fear mongering and fear porn to sell panic.

i hope people remember Mike Adams when things calm . And they hold him accountable for these overly produced Hollywood sci- fi style vids designed for panic, and sales

People its either going to pass and all will be ok, or were all doomed to a world I don't want to live in anyhow. so lets do our best and let it be

18. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Alan (19th March 2020), Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), Chip (20th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), mountain_jim (19th March 2020), Phoenix (19th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), scotslad (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), Tam (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2150
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)

What do you make of all that?
    Quite franky, it makes me wonder if there is an incomming asteroid the size of Wales.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), scotslad (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2151
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 times in 185 posts

Fiji has its first case of COVID-19.
    Previous to this moment, it established its own "Center for Disease Control" so that people can be tested in Fiji for the virus, rather than sending it overseas.
    A prominent politician recommended that Fijians start to grow their own food, in case of disruptions to the supply chain.
    And now:

FIRST CASE OF COVID-19 IN FIJI

• Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama has just confirmed that Fiji is putting into place a number of measures following the first case of COVID-19 in the country.
    • Bainimarama says the patient from Lautoka is in stable condition and is being monitored by health officials.
    • He says the person contracted the disease overseas and the health teams are working on being in contact with people who could have been potentially exposed to the virus.
    • From midnight tonight, our border restrictions on mainland China, Italy, Iran, Spain and South Korea will be extended to foreign nationals who have been present in the United States of America and all of Europe, including the United Kingdom, within 14 days of their intended travel to Fiji. Also from midnight, anyone entering Fiji from any overseas destination will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days, meaning they must stay in one place and avoid contact with others or going out in public as much as possible.
    • Starting tonight at midnight, all schools and non-essential businesses within the greater Lautoka area will be closed until further notice.
    • The greater Lautoka area is that spanning from King’s Road at Nacilau Junction past Matawalu Village, to the feeder road at Vakabuli Junction, to the Queen’s Road at Natalau Junction.
    • Banks, supermarkets and pharmacies –– and other essential businesses –– in the Greater Lautoka Area will remain open.
    • Essential businesses include air and rescue services, air traffic control services, civil aviation, telecommunication services, food and sanitary manufacturing plants, electricity services, emergency services, fire services, health and hospital services, lighthouse services, meteorological services, mine pumping, ventilation and winding, sanitary services, supply and distribution of fuel and gas, power, telecommunications, garbage collection, transport services and water and sewage services.
    • Fijians who work –– but do not live –– in this area should report to the nearest office outside of the monitored area, regardless of whether their industry falls under the essential businesses list.
    • If there is no branch of your company outside of the Greater Lautoka area, please contact your employer and government will, in the next few days, announce how your absence from work will be treated during this situation. We advise all employers to accommodate the needs of your employees and not make any employees redundant.
    • Starting tonight all schools and non-essential services in the greater Lautoka areas will be closed until further notice.
    • Banks, supermarkets and pharmacies in the greater Lautoka areas will remain open.
    • The PM says those who stay in the greater Lautoka area will need to stay there and those who don’t stay in this area cannot travel there.
    • He has also announced gatherings of 20 or more people are now banned, and this includes meetings, religious gatherings and sports events.
    • Bainimarama says workplaces may remain open, buses and Fiji Link services can remain open and this includes work places and business and shipping outside of Lautoka.
    • He says night clubs, gyms and fitness centers, swimming pools and cinemas will close.
    • Fiji will also be establishing fever clinics in each Division, similar to what other countries have done to contain the virus at the local level. These clinics will be designed to keep people with fevers away from vulnerable people who visit Health Centres and into separate, dedicated spaces specially designed to effectively identify possible COVID-19 cases.
    • All measures will be reviewed after 14 days.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Inaiá (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), onevoice (19th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2152
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

It seems both Mexico and Sweden have taken a “let it roll/burn” approach to the virus- with few restrictions on daily life. It will be interesting to see how that plays out- will answer question if it is an over hyped hoax; as some suggest, or a real threat

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Alan (19th March 2020), Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), gini (20th March 2020), Inaiá (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Phoenix (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2153
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Hello to all on Avalon 🙋 I have been reading this thread daily and until now haven't commented (guess I'm kind of shy). I work in student halls of residence at a UK university as a cleaner. Our halls are now virtually empty as most of the students have returned home due to the virus but some international students who cannot leave for whatever reason still remain. A few have self isolated in their rooms with symptoms but we as cleaners are required to stay (other departments have been sent home on full pay ) and clean the bathrooms they use and check on their well being daily. None of the students have so far tested positive and hopefully theywill all be fine. Just wanted to share. My thoughts and prayers are with all the healthcare workers globally right now who are on the frontline dealing with this crisis..your all heros!

26. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), Chip (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Inaiá (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), kudzy (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (19th March 2020), onevoice (19th March 2020), Phoenix (19th March 2020), pyrangello (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2154
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Im kinda done with Mike Adams. I gave my boots on the ground counterpoint to his claim that the National guard quarantined people at gunpoint in New Rochelle where my son lives . Its complete fear mongering and fear porn to sell panic.

i hope people remember Mike Adams when things calm . And they hold him accountable for these overly produced Hollywood sci- fi style vids designed for panic, and sales

People its either going to pass and all will be ok, or were all doomed to a world I don't want to live in anyhow. so lets do our best and let it be
    Fact is governments are getting ready for martial law, the extent of it is yet to be seen and whether it is needed but it is definitely on the agenda.

Just because your son lives in New Rochelle does not mean he knows everything that is going on there and everyone's experience.

My experience in London at the moment is that I have seen no army personal but it doesn't mean that London does not have any or that vehicles and personnel are not heading there, friends have sent me photos and I have heard about plans from people I trust.

Every day the supermarket's shelves are getting more and more empty. You seem to think it's is OK for people to say everything is OK when it blatantly isn't but when people are saying you know what prepare for the worse this is how it could be you get so reactionary.
    We are not there yet but I do believe that Mike Adams genuinely believes this is the kind of scenario we could face.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 19th March 2020 at 21:38.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Alan (19th March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2155
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Hi Everyone,

Back in Last Jan (last day of Jan) I came down one night with projectile vomiting , diarrhea (all at once) and chills and fever. That went on from about 9 pm until 4 am in the morning, nothing could warm me after the vomiting subsided so I drew a hot bath but the diarrhea continued (yes I was sitting in a lot of diarrhea, never so profuse in my life). I drained the tub of course several times and kept refilling, when that was over I sat in front of the fire and just stuck my tongue in a glass of water to get some water on it. TMI but the severity of vomiting and diarrhea at same time meant my whole bathroom as far as diarrhea was contaminated so it took me hours to clean with bleach the next day.

The next night one of my 29 year old daughter's got it too. Then it went through my house, everyone who had even so passed through or stopped over for a brief visit got it. My small son got it as well. The other kids did not.

Then the first week of Feb. we came down with what I thought was start of a cold, fever, body aches, chills and a very dry cough. My small son, older daughter and I at same time. The symptoms would shift, for example one of our eyes became swollen and would tear constantly, that lasted quite a while, it was so unusual I tool la picture of it on Feb 14th.

The day prior on Feb 13th I got a text from my daughter telling me she went to the ER because her fever was still there after 9 days but she couldn't breathe. I put a mask on and picked her up. Now here's where it get;s interesting.....my daughter was a healthcare worker but had quit years prior so she's versed , we thought maybe we have pertussis again, she was tested for that and ALL flu strains. ALL NEGATIVE.

We were scheduled to see my mother (actually this week) who kept saying what if you have corona virus to which we didn't take it serious at the time.

My small son's symptoms were fever, he said he was so dizzy he couldn't stand up and the cough. All three of us are still coughing, I have some lung pain, my daughter is still using the inhaler they prescribed for her. Then my 16 year old got it about 10 days or so after us, said he wanted COVID19 testting but it was too early on in the game here in the USA.

I have been watching Dr, John Campbell on this since early Feb. and others, and I guess we are known as "super spreaders". My daughter's BF also does the analysis and date for CU here with the leading epidemiologist, before he closed up his lab he grabbed a bunch of hazmat gear, my daughter is self isolating at his house nearby and we are all self isolating here.

A grim call to my friend in a letter agency this morning, she says all federal building have brought in decon in hazmats and they were told to work from home. She says yes this is 100% bioweapon and it all just looks very grim.

I and family are hoping to survive this somehow, if need be when the weather warms up we will pack up with tents and such and just drive to isolated place if we can by that time and live off grid in the woods, hunting and food foraging, campfire..........that is the hope.

30. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Alan (19th March 2020), Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Chip (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2020), Delight (19th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), gini (20th March 2020), Gracy (19th March 2020), Icare (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), kudzy (20th March 2020), leavesoftrees (20th March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (19th March 2020), onevoice (19th March 2020), pacificator (20th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), pyrangello (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), sllim11 (19th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2020), Sunny (21st March 2020), T Smith (19th March 2020), Tam (19th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020), Yoda (21st March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2156
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

A grim call to my friend in a letter agency this morning, she says all federal building have brought in decon in hazmats and they were told to work from home. She says yes this is 100% bioweapon and it all just looks very grim.

I'm bumping this paragraph from Elainie, easily missed. I'd like to vouch for her. I know her well, and she really does have friends in intel. Whatever she says, listen carefully.

@Elainie, thanks so much. It's great to hear from you.

Hang in there. Remember, you and your family are all young and healthy. And you absolutely know how to take care of each other and yourselves — as does everyone reading this. It's really just a massive (enormous!) scary inconvenience, all calculated and engineered to be just that on a national scale.

And it can sometimes kill those who are elderly, infirm, or who have compromised immune systems for other reasons. However, always remember that almost everyone recovers, especially if you're young. (And you are!) It just sucks when you're sick. (That'd make quite a good bumper sticker. )

Please check in from time to time and let us all know how you're all doing.
    You always have friends and support here.

32. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Arcturian108 (21st March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Chip (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2020), Delight (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), Icare (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), leavesoftrees (20th March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (19th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), sllim11 (19th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), Yoda (19th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2157
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

So... whats the situation in sweden? Not many reports in this thread, I´ll try to give it a shot
    First as mentioned here in an earlier post our much debated chief epidemiologist has had this "let it burn" tactic. Well see how it plays out. I guess he doesnt watch dr campbell or peak prosperity
    Many, myself included, is currently complaining about a slight cough or sore throat etc.

No big outbreak as of yet. Only like 10 dead so far all of them very old and fragile. I guess that has instilled some backing for how the government handles this. The country is totally divided (as always) on this.

Im actually more worried for the social and economic consequenses from this than the disease itself. Sweden is balkanized in a way, meaning that we have large groupings that are hostile enough to resort to violence if this heats up. Add to that large caches of immigrants, legal and illegal, that will riot if the benefit cheques stop coming or something like that. They have been hard to reach due to language and cultural issuses regarding how this spreads. Could be a major problem, especially for the healthcare system.

Stockholm where I live is the largest cache of infected and we have already as it is a crumbling healthcare and 1/3 of all personnel is currently on sickleave. The hospitals is understaffed as it is, before the outbreak. No real chaos there yet though.
    Another threat is that the police and military are way undersized in Sweden due to reforms. There has been a big push for prepping and owning legal firearms in recent years due to this. Currently Swedes are actually one of europes most armed population (mostly hunting rifles). People know that our safety is at risk and here we are in a true SHTFscenario, so lets hope some of us can assist if society breaks down. I pray for that it never will come to that.

Sweden is now moving towards a lockdown of preschools and up to 9th graders, gymnasiums and higher education are closed since monday. The reasoning has been that up to a third of all nurses, doctors and policeofficers would have to take leave to attend their kids instead of doing their important job. Guess its some kind of logic to that but I think its gonna be just a few days more until it closes anyway.
    Small businisses and low income freelancers are the biggest losers, me included, thankfully I have backup options. Some are not so lucky.

i feel that this financial armageddon is a reality here before the disease even got a hold of the fragile system. The ripples of that got here faster than the sickness.
    I have a really bad feeling about this. Sweden is not as resilient as it thinks. People will suffer. im ok, but feel sorry for the unprepared. They were way to naive to once again trust our government (Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me applies here).

As for last i´d like to praise everyone involved in this thread. Of course especially Bill for the patience to ride it through with us. This thread is a goldmine.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 20th March 2020 at 00:15.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Alan (19th March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2158
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I'm sorry I failed to mention the source of infection for us. My daughter and I worked for the same people who in late Jan. took them and their children to Mexico. I am unsure what airports aside from one here they passed through. Upon coming back all of them were sick. My daughter then passed it onto another family with two small children, these parents became so concerned with one of their child's "flu" symptoms they took the child to a doctor who talked these non vaxxing parents into a flu shot for the child. They all had the same symptoms/illness.

We are on high dose vitamin C, lung herbs, zinc, glutathione etc and qi gong to get well. We are out of the woods but as I said the strange feeling in lungs and slight dry cough still persists.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

I'm bumping this paragraph from Elainie, easily missed. I'd like to vouch for her. I know her well, and she really does have friends in intel. Whatever she says, listen carefully.

@Elainie, thanks so much. It's great to hear from you.

Hang in there. Remember, you and your family are all young and healthy. And you absolutely know how to take care of each other and yourselves — as does everyone reading this. It's really just a massive (enormous!) scary inconvenience, all calculated and engineered to be just that on a national scale.

And it can sometimes kill those who are elderly, infirm, or who have compromised immune systems for other reasons. However, always remember that almost everyone recovers, especially if you're young. (And you are!) It just sucks when you're sick. (That'd make quite a good bumper sticker. )

Please check in from time to time and let us all know how you're all doing.
    You always have friends and support here.
    Thanks, this one I believe is now in FBI but she was CIA as was her former husband. She cannot tell me which letter agency she works for.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Agape (20th March 2020), Basho (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), pyrangello (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), silvanelf (20th March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #2159
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

I would say fear porn to that. And if you don't have any credible source (which is no doubt the case), I wouldn't post it here.
    Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    I apologize, really don't like to publish this here, but the circumstances are "extraordinary".

Bergamo, in Northern Italy: Army trucks transporting dead people from Covid-19, to be cremated in other locations.

for record pourposes, indeed
    (and my sincere condolences)
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Basho (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Phoenix (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #2160
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Viruses evolve, sometimes for the better sometimes the worse,

COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, has been much deadlier in older people, but more anecdotes are popping up of young, healthy people getting critically ill. Among the first reported cases in the US, around 40 percent of the patients that required hospitalization were between the ages of 20 and 54, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Meanwhile, tragic stories of young people getting gravely sick and dying are starting surface. Two 29-year-old health care workers became seriously ill in Wuhan — only one survived, a report in The New York Times detailed. Other stories about people under 50 coming down with serious symptoms are making the rounds on social media, along with questions about whether seemingly healthy young people ought to be more concerned. What do these cases tell us about the disease?
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/17/2...d-severe-cases
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Alan (19th March 2020), Ben (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Inaiá (21st March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (20th March 2020), T Smith (21st March 2020), Tintin (19th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 108 of 154 FirstFirst 1 8 58 98 108 118 154 LastLast