Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst 1 17 67 107 117 127 154 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2321
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,542 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    This is about what it’s always about, control. I know I’m not the ideal person to be posting this message. I’ve been a member for a long time now, I’ve grown a lot over these years and made mistakes along the way, but always I have done my best to share honestly, to share who I really am and what I’ve learned as best as I’m able to understand it and explain it at that time.

Years ago I received a download during one of my experiences. It was a download of a series of events to come that would all lead to what we know as the NWO, which is not about unity but complete control. Every event in the download was contrived. That doesn’t mean everyone in positions of power are in on it, and most of those who are probably don’t even know what their true role is. It also doesn’t necessarily mean this virus was let loose on purpose, but it was most definitely allowed to spread worldwide, and not just by China. This is the first time since I received that download that I’ve felt fear for where we’re at on that timeline. I’m suffering from shock as I write this post.

I’ve explored many topics on this forum over these years and I rarely shared as an authority on them, but this much I do know for certain. Humanity has a potential that when unlocked can put an end to this agenda. Abilities that many have perhaps not even imagined. This is my life, I live it, I know this, and I know the most direct way to achieve it - to be who we really are, to be our cosmic self here on Earth. As we align more and more over time with our cosmic self, the operating mode of our human self will change.

For those of us who don’t know who our cosmic or higher self is, our heart will show the way. Thinking has no place in this endeavour, it requires an intelligence far, far greater than intellect, an intelligence that’s at our disposal if we so desire, and thinking or trying to figure it out will only throw us off course. Listen and move forward by being directed from within. Listen no matter how long it takes to hear. The state of our energy is paramount and disciplined focus is the way to maintain and cultivate it. Where focus goes energy flows.

Like I said, I’m not the ideal person for this message, but I don’t know when I’ll be back and I’m moved to share this before I go. One day when I’m gone for good I’m not going to care if I was perfect or respected or popular enough, I’m only going to care that I was me and shared this truth. The above is true for every human, regardless of the choices we’ve made in our lives thus far, the only way to fail in this life is to give up for good, the only way. I believe humanity is a gift and I will always believe in YOU in your ability to deliver this gift to Earth and life itself.

I promise you we have a lot of unseen helpers but we must drive this ourselves. It’s a dance with creation and we must dance our steps. Don’t be distracted by people who don’t, creation is not a democracy.

Don’t give up, it’s not over until it’s over, I promise you this. Source is perfection. Never early, never late, never overpowered, never lacking power. DON’T EVER GIVE UP. It can be as frightening but it will be worth it.

I wish all the ability to live joyfully through these times, as nothing is more important. Godspeed.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (1st April 2020), Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Dick (22nd March 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Green Futures (30th March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), lisalu (19th July 2020), lunaflare (22nd March 2020), mountain_jim (22nd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), pacificator (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Satori (22nd March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), sllim11 (22nd March 2020), Sophocles (23rd March 2020), Stephanie (22nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2322
    Thanks

@ Innocent Warrior/Rachel: Re your post above, I wrote to the other mods, some of whom don't know you very well:
    Rachel is of our very very best. She's genuinely psychic, and many psychic people are getting battered right now, like being in a hurricane.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (22nd March 2020), Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), carnavas (22nd March 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Metaphor (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), PurpleLama (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), Sophocles (23rd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2323
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    So your basic position is that Corona/Covid19 is not even an issue anymore, Wuhan virus, whatever they've called it. It's a bioweapon and it's mutating.
    Thanks for your post, also.

I'm just saying the mechanics of testing are no longer relevant if you (or any friends or relatives) are fighting for their life on a respirator.

They are important for predicting growth scenarios, and tracking outbreak clusters (if possible! But soon that'll no longer be relevant as 'community spread' sets in everywhere, like with colds or flu).

But the reality of thousands of sick people I see as being self-evident. I don't believe we're in the Truman Show here, with everything out there being "Faked". To disbelieve all the thousands of reports coming in, even on Twitter and Facebook, and WeChat, is just head-in-the-sand denial.

It's not about the mainstream media.
    They spin the significances and implications, and filter the importances, but the numbers all this is based on are very largely real.

It's all more complex than that. The threats, and the realities, are all out there. Go to any of Chris Martenson's videos (or Dr John Campbell's) and read through the comments. There are many from health worker frontliners all over the world. They're not all trolls paid by the Deep State.

At some point, we need to start believing that some things out there are real. It's about the preponderance of evidence.

Or else we're in Flat Earth land, with the extreme view being that there's no way to "prove" that Cape Town or Moscow even exist at all if you've never been there. We all need to ask questions about everything, but we also need to be highly intelligent about all this, and this is where on this thread we can all help one another out.

And that’s why I’m here on the PA forum – to get OUT of Flat Earth land. Heck, I live in Flat Earth land where everyone has ignored reality even when I tried to warn them. Now I’m getting emails from friends just a short distance away who are absolutely freaking out and they expect me to help them NOW? I told these same people that the time would come when I wouldn’t be able to help. I was ignored.

Our local public health department perpetrated outright fraud on the public. Local newspaper articles were passing on mis-information as little as a week ago that led people to think that they could only be infected by patients who were sneezing or coughing. I pointed this out to the editors of the newspapers but it was too late. We are rural, but the place is a tourist trap. Infected individuals from the big cities are coming here to get away from their locked down cities, just to have fun. And even today, with LA and New York absolutely blowing up, and unemployment at record levels, these idiots keep coming with their stupidity and their infectious bodies. I’m hoping the roads and bridges are closed soon. It may still be possible for our rural county to emerge relatively unscathed from the situation. Common sense dictates that those roads be closed to non-essential traffic.

So, yes, we need to start believing in things that are too small to see. No matter where this virus came from, if it is a virus or not, makes no difference. Once the hospitals are full, inordinate numbers of people will die for no good reason. There is such a thing as common sense. Try telling that to the lady who used to be my neighbor before I moved a year ago who’s screaming at me about how she’s stuck in her home with a dying dog and no food and hysteria going through the roof. She has no memory of me telling her that this was coming and that at some point I would not be able to assist her. Hysteria rules.

Lots of people want to monetize that hysteria. The Health Ranger is one of them. There are lots more. Do they offer any reliable information? Only to those who can cut through the crap. And the only way to cut through it is to have a fairly calm center where rational thought can take place.

I packed in medical supplies such as oxygen and common pharmaceuticals thinking that they might be necessary to help others. I thought about setting up my microscope so I could demonstrate how hand cleaning was crucial. But what I didn’t account for was that nobody really cared. They paid no attention. Until now. And it’s far too late. In Chris Martenson’s sad words, this didn’t have to happen.

Think Calm. hen you’ll think with clarity. Then maybe post on the Coming Psycho-Social Transiton (CPST) thread where we can deal with hysteria. I'm thinking that we can set aside a day of the week on CPST where we do nothing but post jokes.

Helium, as your neighbor on the Olympic Peninsula, I have made the exact same observance. We are getting large groups out here on bicycling trips and Kayak trips. Maybe if they just stayed outside but I'm sure they are stopping in every store that still remains open. Probably stocking up on that last roll of butt wipe someone overlooked. Up until a few days ago, so many folks out here thought this would stay in the big cities.. Instead, the vacation season out here just started earlier than normal.

I hope the folks that are working in the grocery stores and other retail places will be treated well and compensated if they get sick.
    Pam:

Can you imagine how many will be over here partying when they get their COVID checks from Uncle Sugar? Just a few bridges closed would surely help. Anyone still working in anything but essential stores really should take their vacation now. I'll remember to reward each and every retail worker with a Hostess Ding Dong when the stores open after this is all played out. Just hope we still have Ding Dongs when it's over.

Pet the animals and cluck at the chickens for me today!
    Even though I live in a completely different region, I feel the story is similar and it worries me because of the socially distraught people and chaos that may play out because the infrastructure has no give at all.

I have heard lots of gun practice in the last few days. Fannin became a 2nd amendment sanctuary coincidentally a few DAYS ago (like 2 weeks). The background of the saga stretches way back generations IMO because of the power trips that have been rolling out from centers of communities (families in power) to take over the whole.

In my area, there was not even a main "road" until 1986 and the steady building afterwards took a dive in 2008 but started back to practically pave over Blue Ridge with buildings in every nook and cranny. It really has been absurd.... as if the human desire to crowd as many people into a small space is an archaic instinct. Then to keep the ball rolling, in this already declared epidemic, the mayor who is a huge financial beneficiary from the commercial focus went on radio as late as three days ago to say Blue Ridge is open for business.

There are diagnosed cases around Blue Ridge and no testing here so it IS "Don't test, Don't tell". By the time it is recognized, it will make people sick and OTHER PEOPLE furious. The furious fear is dangerous. My main worry is about civil unrest and that plays right into the hands that wait......

It makes no sense that all the inept, ridiculous and dangerous response is just stupidity? What I think is that some of the people in Fannin are ready for a civil war. The history of trauma here is thick. The white folks here have been "put down" by way of other white folks and there is already REAL poverty. I have heard stories that after the Cherokee were rounded up from my neighborhood, there were and are still shamen who cursed/maintain a curse against the invaders. They are staunch Enemies of the Enemies of the People.
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd March 2020 at 17:35.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2324
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,293 times in 21,093 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), greybeard (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2325
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,449 times in 8,340 posts

Whether Trump knows it or not, it increasingly looks like subtle sabotage from the very top. It really does.

Every epidemiologist absolutely knows that a delay of even a few days in something critical in the testing, protection, or treatment chain might mean thousands of cases and hundreds of lives — or sometimes many times more than that.

Yes, that's kinda obvious right now, regarding the sabottage effort at the CDC but without a high lethality it is still in the realm of covid19 as an ID tool in a politial/media effort on their part.

Even if someone or a team is still out there dropping 'covid19 bombs', that are not unusually lethal, the operation is driving a political/economic/systemic failure tsunami more than a death tsunami.

Just the word "covid19" is now a hard currency in a power struggle.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Elainie (22nd March 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2326
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Elainie, thanks. I've not watched this yet, but will definitely look forward to it and watch it in the next couple hours. Patrick Bet-David is no-one's fool, and he's also originally Iranian, so he might have quite a lot to say. (And ask!)

~~~

Do you have any more updates from your friend in intel? You told us she was trying to get a message through to you. I'd be very grateful if you could somehow keep us updated. It felt very significant.

How are you and your family doing right now??

Thanks Bill,

Recovering, I started taking EpiCor an immune supplement and it's been working along with everything else. I spoke to my contact yesterday. She was rattling off Trump needs to order this (some Govt. plan) now, then went onto tell me she had to arrange transfer from someone from the state Dept. who was stuck in Nigeria, she told me her contact in Beijing said things are really getting back to normal there, I grilled her on this asking her do you think China fudged their numbers etc and she says well they had a full lockdown and we need that here to happen ASAP (USA).

She's shaken up still, says there might be a window of opportunity for those of us not off grid to get into an off grid situation in Sept/Oct. but not after. I will keep updating. Wish she could say more.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Has anyone else read this article? What are your thoughts?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...-korea/5707042

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Ben (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Eva2 (16th August 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), kudzy (22nd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2327
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

She's shaken up still, says there might be a window of opportunity for those of us not off grid to get into an off grid situation in Sept/Oct. but not after.
    Elainie, many thanks. Keep on pressing her!

@Everyone else, please read every word of the extract I quoted above. (My added bold emphasis.)

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sophocles (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2328
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Elainie, thanks. I've not watched this yet, but will definitely look forward to it and watch it in the next couple hours. Patrick Bet-David is no-one's fool, and he's also originally Iranian, so he might have quite a lot to say. (And ask!)

~~~

Do you have any more updates from your friend in intel? You told us she was trying to get a message through to you. I'd be very grateful if you could somehow keep us updated. It felt very significant.

Thanks Bill,

Recovering, I started taking EpiCor an immune supplement and it's been working along with everything else. I spoke to my contact yesterday. She was rattling off Trump needs to order this (some Govt. plan) now, then went onto tell me she had to arrange transfer from someone from the state Dept. who was stuck in Nigeria, she told me her contact in Beijing said things are really getting back to normal there, I grilled her on this asking her do you think China fudged their numbers etc and she says well they had a full lockdown and we need that here to happen ASAP (USA).

She's shaken up still, says there might be a window of opportunity for those of us not off grid to get into an off grid situation in Sept/Oct. but not after. I will keep updating. Wish she could say more.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The forensics needed to track down hard evidence seems almost impossible now. I've had suspicions that European countries could have been purposefully seeded but who am I to start rumors? Also, US seeding could have been done. Without running the RNA to look for differences, though, there will be no evidence. The real question is, who can you trust? Nobody, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I've wondered how Western leaders could have been blackmailed into ignoring prompt responses, failing to stop traffic between countries, or in the case of the US testing fiasco, make the decision to design the test in such a way that it's far too complicated to manufacture, which meant failing on the tests completely. How do you influence the influencers at that high level? I'm sure it can be done and I'm very suspicious that it was done. Instead of asking who has done it, I'd like to know how. Either all leaders are in on the conspiracy or someone has dirt on everyone. Or maybe it's not 'dirt' but some other coercive technique.

I wish I could say something funny right now but I can't. I've tried to take a humorous tack on my comments today. Failed on this one.

This article is the best 'evidence' I've seen yet that seeding has been going on. Sooo easy to do, too.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2329
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

~~~

I’ve watched and listened to 26 minutes of this video so far. These “experts” have been charged with the task of convincing us we are in good hands and that big government and big business have our best interest in mind. Just do as your told. And be afraid, be very afraid of this virus.

I believe there is cause for concern, but it ain’t the virus we should be concerned about. It is as David Icke says, “the totalitarian tiptoe.”

Just based upon their credentials I knew what they would say and indeed, for 26 minutes at least, they are saying what I expected. They go to lengths, especially the bald guy with the mustache, to make a point to describe the altruistic motives, qualifications, and good intentions of the policy makers who are here to help. But of course that means vaccinations and more pharma poison to treat your underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure.

These presenters and the interests they represent cannot be correct and here to help us if what people like David Icke, James Corbett, Dark journalist etc... are saying is correct. Come on, if this is a bioengineered virus (and I have no doubt it is), then it is a bioweapon. This is not a normal virus and, thus, talking about the subject in a normalcy mode and advocating for normal health modalities is illusory and way off target. Yet, that is where these guys are coming from, as far as I have seen 26 minutes in.

I will watch the remainder of this video but the host better ask some tough questions about such things as: the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation publication and “lock-step,” the CDC’s posting, on November 15, 2019, for Quarantine Program positions at the very locations where FEMA has since set up quarantine facilities in the past two weeks or so, and Event 201, to name a few events that contradict the official narrative.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Bayareamom (20th July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (31st July 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), lisalu (19th July 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2330
    Thanks

She's shaken up still, says there might be a window of opportunity for those of us not off grid to get into an off grid situation in Sept/Oct. but not after.

@Everyone else, please read every word of the extract I quoted above. (My added bold emphasis.)
    If that is real, they are not talking about covid19. There must be something else far more lethal on the loose out there that the public have not yet been warned about.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Bayareamom (20th July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2331
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

What does that mean? I know what off grid is but don't grasp the context?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2332
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I’ve watched and listened to 26 minutes of this video so far. These “experts” have been charged with the task of convincing us we are in good hands and that big government and big business have our best interest in mind. Just do as your told. And be afraid, be very afraid of this virus.
    Yes, I'm in exactly the same place (in the video), and I was hoping it might be more radical. I've not learned anything new so far.

Maybe Patrick will push them more later (he's often quite good at pushing his guests), but it all depends on his own views and suspicions. He's not really revealed those yet.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Satori (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2333
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    So your basic position is that Corona/Covid19 is not even an issue anymore, Wuhan virus, whatever they've called it. It's a bioweapon and it's mutating.
    Thanks for your post, also.

I'm just saying the mechanics of testing are no longer relevant if you (or any friends or relatives) are fighting for their life on a respirator.

They are important for predicting growth scenarios, and tracking outbreak clusters (if possible! But soon that'll no longer be relevant as 'community spread' sets in everywhere, like with colds or flu).

But the reality of thousands of sick people I see as being self-evident. I don't believe we're in the Truman Show here, with everything out there being "Faked". To disbelieve all the thousands of reports coming in, even on Twitter and Facebook, and WeChat, is just head-in-the-sand denial.

It's not about the mainstream media.
    They spin the significances and implications, and filter the importances, but the numbers all this is based on are very largely real.

It's all more complex than that. The threats, and the realities, are all out there. Go to any of Chris Martenson's videos (or Dr John Campbell's) and read through the comments. There are many from health worker frontliners all over the world. They're not all trolls paid by the Deep State.

At some point, we need to start believing that some things out there are real. It's about the preponderance of evidence.

Or else we're in Flat Earth land, with the extreme view being that there's no way to "prove" that Cape Town or Moscow even exist at all if you've never been there. We all need to ask questions about everything, but we also need to be highly intelligent about all this, and this is where on this thread we can all help one another out.

And that’s why I’m here on the PA forum – to get OUT of Flat Earth land. Heck, I live in Flat Earth land where everyone has ignored reality even when I tried to warn them. Now I’m getting emails from friends just a short distance away who are absolutely freaking out and they expect me to help them NOW? I told these same people that the time would come when I wouldn’t be able to help. I was ignored.

Our local public health department perpetrated outright fraud on the public. Local newspaper articles were passing on mis-information as little as a week ago that led people to think that they could only be infected by patients who were sneezing or coughing. I pointed this out to the editors of the newspapers but it was too late. We are rural, but the place is a tourist trap. Infected individuals from the big cities are coming here to get away from their locked down cities, just to have fun. And even today, with LA and New York absolutely blowing up, and unemployment at record levels, these idiots keep coming with their stupidity and their infectious bodies. I’m hoping the roads and bridges are closed soon. It may still be possible for our rural county to emerge relatively unscathed from the situation. Common sense dictates that those roads be closed to non-essential traffic.

So, yes, we need to start believing in things that are too small to see. No matter where this virus came from, if it is a virus or not, makes no difference. Once the hospitals are full, inordinate numbers of people will die for no good reason. There is such a thing as common sense. Try telling that to the lady who used to be my neighbor before I moved a year ago who’s screaming at me about how she’s stuck in her home with a dying dog and no food and hysteria going through the roof. She has no memory of me telling her that this was coming and that at some point I would not be able to assist her. Hysteria rules.

Lots of people want to monetize that hysteria. The Health Ranger is one of them. There are lots more. Do they offer any reliable information? Only to those who can cut through the crap. And the only way to cut through it is to have a fairly calm center where rational thought can take place.

I packed in medical supplies such as oxygen and common pharmaceuticals thinking that they might be necessary to help others. I thought about setting up my microscope so I could demonstrate how hand cleaning was crucial. But what I didn’t account for was that nobody really cared. They paid no attention. Until now. And it’s far too late. In Chris Martenson’s sad words, this didn’t have to happen.

Think Calm. hen you’ll think with clarity. Then maybe post on the Coming Psycho-Social Transiton (CPST) thread where we can deal with hysteria. I'm thinking that we can set aside a day of the week on CPST where we do nothing but post jokes.

Helium, as your neighbor on the Olympic Peninsula, I have made the exact same observance. We are getting large groups out here on bicycling trips and Kayak trips. Maybe if they just stayed outside but I'm sure they are stopping in every store that still remains open. Probably stocking up on that last roll of butt wipe someone overlooked. Up until a few days ago, so many folks out here thought this would stay in the big cities.. Instead, the vacation season out here just started earlier than normal.

I hope the folks that are working in the grocery stores and other retail places will be treated well and compensated if they get sick.
    Pam:

Can you imagine how many will be over here partying when they get their COVID checks from Uncle Sugar? Just a few bridges closed would surely help. Anyone still working in anything but essential stores really should take their vacation now. I'll remember to reward each and every retail worker with a Hostess Ding Dong when the stores open after this is all played out. Just hope we still have Ding Dongs when it's over.

Pet the animals and cluck at the chickens for me today!
    Even though I live in a completely different region, I feel the story is similar and it worries me because of the socially distraught people and chaos that may play out because the infrastructure has no give at all.

I have heard lots of gun practice in the last few days. Fannin became a 2nd amendment sanctuary coincidentally a few DAYS ago (like 2 weeks). The background of the saga stretches way back generations IMO because of the power trips that have been rolling out from centers of communities (families in power) to take over the whole.

In my area, there was not even a main "road" until 1986 and the steady building afterwards took a dive in 2008 but started back to practically pave over Blue Ridge with buildings in every nook and cranny. It really has been absurd.... as if the human desire to crowd as many people into a small space is an archaic instinct. Then to keep the ball rolling, in this already declared epidemic, the mayor who is a huge financial beneficiary from the commercial focus went on radio as late as three days ago to say Blue Ridge is open for business.

There are diagnosed cases around Blue Ridge and no testing here so it IS "Don't test, Don't tell". By the time it is recognized, it will make people sick and OTHER PEOPLE furious. The furious fear is dangerous. My main worry is about civil unrest and that plays right into the hands that wait......

It makes no sense that all the inept, ridiculous and dangerous response is just stupidity? What I think is that some of the people in Fannin are ready for a civil war. The history of trauma here is thick. The white folks here have been "put down" by way of other white folks and there is already REAL poverty. I have heard stories that after the Cherokee were rounded up from my neighborhood, there were and are still shamen who cursed/maintain a curse against the invaders. They are staunch Enemies of the Enemies of the People.
    Delight, I think we have both been befuddled by the dumbness that is happening here. It just seems beyond the pale. I am now pretty sure this is not just incompetence. I think this is strategic. I had so hoped to leave here before this whole thing happened. I am not sure I am up to it. Delight, you are just too good to understand that there are those that would be as devious as they are to save themselves the thing we are about to witness. I spent most of my life unaware of that as well. If you can, just sit down and try to let this whole thing run through you, this is the time to acknowledge the shadows.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Delight (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2334
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

What does that mean? I know what off grid is but don't grasp the context?
    Apparently, she seems to be saying that after Sept/Oct we won't be able to go off-grid any longer. Why could that be? She didn't explain, or say how she knew.

From Elainie's earlier reports, she seems to be saying she's intending to bug out personally — while she can.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

happyuk (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2335
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    This is about what it’s always about, control. I know I’m not the ideal person to be posting this message. I’ve been a member for a long time now, I’ve grown a lot over these years and made mistakes along the way, but always I have done my best to share honestly, to share who I really am and what I’ve learned as best as I’m able to understand it and explain it at that time.

Years ago I received a download during one of my experiences. It was a download of a series of events to come that would all lead to what we know as the NWO, which is not about unity but complete control. Every event in the download was contrived. That doesn’t mean everyone in positions of power are in on it, and most of those who are probably don’t even know what their true role is. It also doesn’t necessarily mean this virus was let loose on purpose, but it was most definitely allowed to spread worldwide, and not just by China. This is the first time since I received that download that I’ve felt fear for where we’re at on that timeline. I’m suffering from shock as I write this post.

I’ve explored many topics on this forum over these years and I rarely shared as an authority on them, but this much I do know for certain. Humanity has a potential that when unlocked can put an end to this agenda. Abilities that many have perhaps not even imagined. This is my life, I live it, I know this, and I know the most direct way to achieve it - to be who we really are, to be our cosmic self here on Earth. As we align more and more over time with our cosmic self, the operating mode of our human self will change.

For those of us who don’t know who our cosmic or higher self is, our heart will show the way. Thinking has no place in this endeavour, it requires an intelligence far, far greater than intellect, an intelligence that’s at our disposal if we so desire, and thinking or trying to figure it out will only throw us off course. Listen and move forward by being directed from within. Listen no matter how long it takes to hear. The state of our energy is paramount and disciplined focus is the way to maintain and cultivate it. Where focus goes energy flows.

Like I said, I’m not the ideal person for this message, but I don’t know when I’ll be back and I’m moved to share this before I go. One day when I’m gone for good I’m not going to care if I was perfect or respected or popular enough, I’m only going to care that I was me and shared this truth. The above is true for every human, regardless of the choices we’ve made in our lives thus far, the only way to fail in this life is to give up for good, the only way. I believe humanity is a gift and I will always believe in YOU in your ability to deliver this gift to Earth and life itself.

I promise you we have a lot of unseen helpers but we must drive this ourselves. It’s a dance with creation and we must dance our steps. Don’t be distracted by people who don’t, creation is not a democracy.

Don’t give up, it’s not over until it’s over, I promise you this. Source is perfection. Never early, never late, never overpowered, never lacking power. DON’T EVER GIVE UP. It can be as frightening but it will be worth it.

I wish all the ability to live joyfully through these times, as nothing is more important. Godspeed.
    You know, these words go straight to the point. We have every ability to connect with parts of ourselves that know what to do to create a better world to live in. I'm humbled to hear these words coming from anyone. No matter who speaks them they are truth, at least for me, and obviously for others as well.

I was messing around in the kitchen earlier and had a strange thought - I realized that I've not been so relaxed and in tune with myself in a long, long time. Then the thought came that I feel more myself than ever. The reason for that? I'm speaking as my true self on this forum. No matter what's happening in the world, I'm grateful I have this wonderful place to share . . . I am no longer in hiding. The best of me is exposed. It needed to be exposed. Perhaps the timing of it had to be 'just right.'

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Ben (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Delight (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Satori (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2336
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

How many here ever saw the movie - 12 Monkeys?

My point is not to increase fear but to raise awareness that if this were a biological attack, whether by an organized "entity" or by a single rogue actor... the "several patient zero" phenomenon could exist in either case.

Both share the property of "intentionality."

But I cannot know if natural or intentional... yet I do know what fear does. I also noticed the more I focus on anything else beyond "what can I, should I do today, with my family and community first and foremost in mind?", I am only increasing my fears which I cannot imagine helps anyone.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2337
    Thanks

I've had suspicions that European countries could have been purposefully seeded but who am I to start rumors? Also, US seeding could have been done.
    I've had exactly the same thoughts for quite some time.

I made the analogy a couple of days ago of starting a large bonfire by lighting it in several different places in the firepit, and then tending it carefully, by moving burning logs around, to make sure it doesn't go out.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (23rd March 2020), Arcturian108 (23rd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Sérénité (22nd March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sophocles (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), Victoria (29th March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2338
    Thanks

I definitely don't want to come back as human on this planet again if the only humans left here are the Bill Gates, Roths, Gotha etc bloodlines and their wannabe imitators.

I can't think of a more catastrophic failure of spiritual evolution.

Now what was that best advice, go towards the light, or stay the hell away from it ?

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd March 2020), carnavas (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), lisalu (19th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), T Smith (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020), wegge (22nd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #2339
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

It's hard to take these three men seriously with the Joker and the Hulk lurking in the background.
    I have not heard the words kindness, care and compassion for one another either. This is the strongest and most enduring force for humanity and this planet imo
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd March 2020 at 19:12. Reason: added a link to the video

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), justntime2learn (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #2340
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I definitely don't want to come back as human on this planet again if the only humans left here are the Bill Gates, Roths, Gotha etc bloodlines and their wannabe imitators.

I can't think of a more catastrophic failure of spiritual evolution.

Now what was that best advice, go towards the light, or stay the hell away from it ?
    I've done lot of research into this question since this is a popular question among the NDE stories. According to this blog post we should go away from the light. It is a trap.

Quote In my Near Death Experience I did not go into a Tunnel, but I was pulled by the energy/essence of my Third Eye. I experienced profound Light and the Audible Life Stream. My research into my own experiences with the Afterlife, the Audible Life Stream and the Other Side, coupled with my investigations into Eastern Philosophies; Indigenous Cultures; and Past Life Soul Journeys, lead me to believe that my Soul ‘knew’ how to navigate these waters and by-pass the potential entrapments of the Astral Realms. This ‘knowing’ was inherited from Past Lives and previous Soul Development and is part of what I came to share in this Life.
    One time during meditation (with my eyes closed) during a long meditation retreat, a vision of a dark spot appeared. It was interesting to me so I started to focus on it. I followed it for almost an hour, it was as if I was going through a long twisting tunnel that was going nowhere. It took just about all of my available mental strength to stay focused on it. I discussed this experience with the master who was in charge of this during the meditation interview. She told me that doing such thing will not lead to enlightenment, and I should avoid doing that. What I believe I experienced was perhaps an OBE, during which I was tricked into investigating the death phenomena.

Other NDE stories I've read talks about instead of following a white light, we should instead look for a golden light that is overflowing with a sense of unconditional love.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Ben (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), George (23rd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), norman (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (24th March 2020), Tintin (23rd March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst 1 17 67 107 117 127 154 LastLast