Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2721
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Regardless the lock down continues with massive side effect on global economy.
    Here in UK Boris will claim, as I said way back, that his Government action saved countless lives.
    May be so!
    The side effects --leading to some businesses collapsing --incresed unemployment, will be touted as justified.
    The end justifies the means-- oh yeah.

Will this same game be played out every winter as this one has seemed to be effective?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caliban (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (28th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (28th March 2020), Franny (28th March 2020), helium (28th March 2020), justntime2learn (28th March 2020), Pam (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), sllim11 (28th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), T Smith (28th March 2020), thepainterdoug (28th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020), TrumanCash (28th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2722
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Professor Perrone reveals on the 24/7 LCI news channel that the stock of chloroquine at the French central pharmacy has been stolen.

--- snip ---

As Bugault told me, “test kits – very few in number – were always available but mostly for a small group connected to the French government [ former officials of the Ministry of Finance, CEOs of large corporations, oligarchs, media and entertainment moguls]. Same for chloroquine, which this government did everything to make inaccessible for the population.
    https://www.unz.com/pescobar/why-fra...ed-virus-cure/[/QUOTE]

Funny enough the INDIAN government issued a similar thing, its not illegal but unavailable to normal citizens, only hospitals can now get it. I was lucky and got the last package my pharmacy had in stock, that was a week ago.

4. Link to Post #2723
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Well not sure how to begin this comment.. but I will start by asking if anyone here knew about comments flowing everywhere about the president of USA that is going to make a BIG announcement and positive to reopen commerce on April 12th.. This man is well know to create problems then comes back with a “solution” and generate the sense of the messiah in the population... His words of “I am the chosen one” gives me chills, but here is my real sense of discomfort with this hall situation.. Why has France refuse to use the solution of Profesor Didier Raoult from the Marsella Infectology institution? Why are they resisting so much? And now there are rumors that since
    Macron didn’t support this professor, Donal Trump will take him under his wing and use him as his hero and savior of the world, guaranteeing his re-election. Strategy has always been his forte.. but I never knew up to what maquiavelic point He was. Sacrifice everything and everyone for his grand resurrection! What a perfect timing too, just when Christians celebrates Easter!

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2020/03/28/...ne,8822638.php

Look for the group in Facebook is called Didier Raoult vs Coronavirus.... so much information there!

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lilybee8 For This Post:

Antagenet (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (28th March 2020), Elainie (28th March 2020), Eligos (29th March 2020), helium (28th March 2020), justntime2learn (28th March 2020), Philippe (28th March 2020), PurpleLama (28th March 2020), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020), TrumanCash (28th March 2020)

6. Link to Post #2724
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Practice safe gas pumping and keypad use.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0552.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	42961

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th March 2020), gord (28th March 2020), helium (28th March 2020), justntime2learn (28th March 2020), Kate (29th March 2020), Pam (28th March 2020), PurpleLama (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020), TrumanCash (28th March 2020), Victoria (28th March 2020)

8. Link to Post #2725
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Did any of you guys see this video of Sacha Stone? He is totally on the Q path in the total breakdown of the Deep State and the Mass Arrests. And Corona being a smokescreen for this. Now i didnt really believe this theory because i cannot see Trump as a wise man to name 1 argument but his statement got me a little bit excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    Awesome! Imagine the day when all of it came to the surface? 🤩

9. Link to Post #2726
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting note here. I am in Brazil where currently the 'lockdown' is supposed to last only another 5 days, yet a hotel group 'Accor Hotels' has closed 120 of their hotels until July 1st.

Are they just guessing it will go longer? Perhaps.

Or do they have an inside track to insider information from the Governers of the country? If so, how/why would the Governers already know that they're gunna continue this until July 1?

10. Link to Post #2727
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Lilybee8 (here)
    Well not sure how to begin this comment.. but I will start by asking if anyone here knew about comments flowing everywhere about the president of USA that is going to make a BIG announcement and positive to reopen commerce on April 12th.. This man is well know to create problems then comes back with a “solution” and generate the sense of the messiah in the population... His words of “I am the chosen one” gives me chills, but here is my real sense of discomfort with this hall situation.. Why has France refuse to use the solution of Profesor Didier Raoult from the Marsella Infectology institution? Why are they resisting so much? And now there are rumors that since
    Macron didn’t support this professor, Donal Trump will take him under his wing and use him as his hero and savior of the world, guaranteeing his re-election. Strategy has always been his forte.. but I never knew up to what maquiavelic point He was. Sacrifice everything and everyone for his grand resurrection! What a perfect timing too, just when Christians celebrates Easter!

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2020/03/28/...ne,8822638.php

Look for the group in Facebook is called Didier Raoult vs Coronavirus.... so much information there!

I know of people in NY receiving the hydroxychloroquine (they were not hospitalized) so it seems like MD's there are using it (in combo with the zithromax).

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Antagenet (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (28th March 2020), Franny (28th March 2020), helium (28th March 2020), justntime2learn (28th March 2020), Lilybee8 (28th March 2020), norman (28th March 2020), Pam (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (28th March 2020), sllim11 (28th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020), TrumanCash (28th March 2020)

12. Link to Post #2728
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

I know of people in NY receiving the hydroxychloroquine (they were not hospitalized) so it seems like MD's there are using it (in combo with the zithromax).
    But because it has been successful, it is also being suppressed. Governor Cuomo also appears to be back-peddling .

Apparently someone or something, e.g. Powers That Be, wants to prolong this pandemic and suffering.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Antagenet (28th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (28th March 2020), Elainie (28th March 2020), helium (28th March 2020), justntime2learn (28th March 2020), Pam (28th March 2020), Philippe (28th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), silvanelf (28th March 2020), sllim11 (28th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020), Victoria (28th March 2020)

14. Link to Post #2729
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I came across this today:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th5W...aslnzIZ6gGnkJw
    Mod note: Thanks for your contribution I've added the youtube title, and description, and embedded the video here. Without this, if it gets removed, we'd never know who or what this was all about. I'm leaving this post here for now but it may later be better moved to the 'Contrarian' thread. Tintin
    2020 Virus outbreak 03| I don't like being lied to - 01 | More stats from a Swiss Doctor | Adrian

Description: Further views and information about the 2020 Virus outbreak and is offered. The more digging I [Adrian] have done the worse this looks and smells. The virus is far less deadly than we are being led to believe so this is being used as a covert cover for something more sinister.

I'm certain we are being lied too and hoodwinked as we march peacefully and quietly into Medical martial Law and have many civil liberties taken away for no good reason other than a power grab.

Once your freedoms are taken it could prove hard to recover them.

thanks, I posted it (and parts 2-3)... on the contrarian board... along with the personal testimony that was deleted.

Thank you :flower. I've responded in kind just now on another posting of this update post #2749

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    thanks, I posted it (and parts 2-3)... on the contrarian board... along with the personal testimony that was deleted.
    Excellent Thank you, There was nothing inherently wrong posting it here initially - I would likely have instinctively done the same if I'd be unaware of the other thread.

Again, great, and thanks for being proactive there: much appreciated here in the engine room

Last edited by Tintin; 29th March 2020 at 00:06.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Antagenet (28th March 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (29th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #2730
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1343213

Bumping this again. Important piece by Truthstream in link above. No fear but people need to know. Strength in knowing and seeing. Send it around. See last 4 minutes starting at 1:06:20.
    Last edited by Caliban; 28th March 2020 at 18:38.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Elainie (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), T Smith (28th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #2731
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The media will follow the line that we need to continue to self isolate even though they accept that most get mild symptoms and the virus only lasts 14 days.
    They will tell us that being obedient to the dictate of Boris saved the day.
    A hero is born!!!

Strangely we need viruses to boost our immune system --so we are denied this one --smiling.
    So will we get a repeat of this next year when our immune system is deplete?
    Then of course we go into self isolation more readily?
    Really only pensioners and the vulnerable need do this -- no need to close down all employment.

Same again next time there is a virus or seasonal flu?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th March 2020), gini (29th March 2020), Holly Lindin (31st March 2020), Sadieblue (28th March 2020), sllim11 (28th March 2020), T Smith (28th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #2732
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Sadieblue (28th March 2020), Tintin (28th March 2020)

22. Link to Post #2733
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

avid (28th March 2020), Eligos (29th March 2020), mountain_jim (28th March 2020), norman (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (29th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #2734
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Observations from my town. Since the 23rd this state has been in a shutdown mode. No group gatherings, unessential places of business are closed and social distancing are ordered. Today I went out to take my dogs on a walking trail, one of several I go on and they have now closed all those areas as of today. It would be very easy to practice social distancing on these trails and I haven't seen anybody "abusing" this. It really seems arbitrary and punitive to do this.

Last week no one in this area seemed concerned in the least about this and now the paranoia is thick in the air.

It is a bit weird, isn't it Pam? My experience here on the peninsula has been the same. We've gone from ho-hum to OMG-frantic without so much as a hiccup. I have to say that OMG-frantic is probably better than ho-hum, but is there any chance that rational, educated responses will ever come?

It's been my observation that the county, state, and federal parks have all closed campgrounds. It's possible to walk the trails in the state parks but everything else in the parks is closed. But if the park is closed at the gate there's no place to park a car. It seems to me that offically closing all the parks is a good thing since it may prevent the crowds in the cities from taking advantage of our rural counties. I can't imagine anyone in your county frowning on residents walking the trails, though. Everyone in my town is out walking during the day and for the most part they practice pretty good isolation in our small neighborhood. Although we haven't been able to train the deer and the dogs how to distance themsleves. They're overly friendly. Even the coyotes are friendly.

I haven't been to a grocery store in several weeks. I expect that when I do go shopping again things will have changed in the stores. The stores' websites tell me that they have 'senior only' hours now. That's a good response. But it seems that the only major changes in our communities are those pushed by the outside via the state and by national store chains and not by our own small communities. From our newspapers to our public health departments there doesn't seem to be a lot of informed leadership. Asymptomatic spreading is something that nobody has any awareness of here.

However, I was suprised by banging on my door the other day. Neighbors were doing wellness checks on folks like me who haven't been seen out and about lately. That was nice of them. Except I was the one who got them all thinking weeks ago about how we should keep an eye on each other. We started an email and phone number list but nobody ever contacted me even after I sent out emails to them. And suddenly it was a big thing to pound on doors.

I'm concerned that the state might relax their shelter-in-place narrative and that the cities will overwhelm us even if we haven't had any dangerous outbreaks. I'm hoping that the quarantine rhetoric remains in place in Washington until we have masks and proper medications available. It certainly looks like hydroxychloroquine is going to fill an early treatment gap. And as far as testing is concerned there are now several companies offering systems that are nearly instant 'point of care' instead of wait-for-weeks-for-results. A combination of masks and widespread testing would seem the best way out of this situation.

The real question appears to be, do TPTB actually want to solve problems or do they want to escalate them? The answer to this is becoming clearer each day that we fail to see positive actions that exist in other countries but not in our own.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Franny (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), Tintin (29th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #2735
    Ireland Avalon Member Irresistible's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Greetings, I don't know if this has been said yet but just saying it could be possible (however unlikely it may be) that there is secret agents who are already vaccinated around the world releasing strains (maybe even of different severity at different times). I mean 192 countries one or two agents in each country wouldn't be a big group. Not saying it's not extremely contagious, obviously it seems to be but maybe there could also be a guiding hand, maybe even a control element if it got out of hand. I read a story of two German guys getting stopped coming out of Spain or something who where part of some lab I'll try find link. The other mixed thing I think is going on is that there maybe some crisis acting and media pumping going on, yes it's real but again possibly mixed with other tactics. Sorry if this was mentioned already haven't read the whole thread yet.

Edit- sorry to link to another forum but this is where I found the link to the story about the Germans

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...g_on_in_spain/

Also found this interesting, one of the best hackers in the world trying to reverse engineer the virus

https://youtu.be/V7NkS6j-XWg
    Last edited by Irresistible; 28th March 2020 at 20:06. Reason: Additional info

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Irresistible For This Post:

AutumnW (28th March 2020), Ben (29th March 2020), Elainie (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), Tintin (29th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #2736
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,021 times in 2,189 posts

China's Claim of No New Covid Cases Is a Lie

The regime’s censorship and distortions are a threat to global public health as well as a violation of human rights.
    Chinese president Xi Jinping has a new slogan: “Zero” — the goal of reducing to zero the number of cases of the Wuhan coronavirus, aka COVID-19. Reaching zero is crucial to achieving his broader goal of global leadership and domination. Xi must show the world that the totalitarian Chinese political system is vindicated by the defeat of the virus. The truth about COVID-19 inside China is the greatest obstacle to his ambition.

For years now, Beijing has tried to position China under the Communist Party as the champion and leader of a new, emerging, post-American global order. At the Davos conclave in 2017, Xi spoke of his government’s determination to play a responsible role in defending and contributing to multilateral efforts to “secure peace and reduce poverty.” He was applauded for opposing protectionism. All states, he intoned, should “view their own interests in a broader context” and “refrain from pursuing their own interests at the expense of others.” China has assiduously asserted influence in global institutions, especially United Nations bodies, where Chinese nationals lead four of 15 specialized agencies. In his speech at the special summit of G20 leaders on March 26, Xi showed his determination to build his own image as a world leader.

For him to succeed in his long march through the international community, he needs to have a reputation for success at addressing challenges such as COVID-19. As two veteran China watchers, Kurt M. Campbell and Rush Doshi, pointed out in a recent article in Foreign Affairs, one’s legitimacy as a global leader depends on domestic governance, the provision of global public goods, and the ability and willingness to muster and coordinate a global response to crises. To lead the world response to the pandemic, China must set an example for the rest of the world to follow.

The long-term plan hit a large speed bump with revelations about the regime’s malfeasance in covering up COVID-19, and the Communist Party’s efforts to turn the story around, making itself heroic, are well documented. But the plan could run aground if a second outbreak, which some experts warn is inevitable, occurs in China. In this situation, the regime is turning reflexively to traditional Communist tactics: propaganda and the control of information.

Neutralizing Independent Media
    China has expelled reporters for the Washington Post, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal, sources it cannot control. The regime has clamped down increasingly on independent journalists as its domestic practices have become increasingly inhumane, especially with respect to its repression of religious minorities, including Uighur Muslims, who have been subjected to mass internment.

China ranks low in international measures of press freedom. Last year, in a survey of 180 countries with respect to media independence, media pluralism, and respect for the safety and freedom of journalists, Reporters Without Borders ranked China 177th. In “Control, Halt, Delete: Reporting in China Under Threat of Expulsion,” a new report from the Beijing-based Foreign Correspondents Club of China (FCCC), foreign journalists document practices that Chinese authorities have employed that have severely affected their reporting.

Beijing has delayed and placed restrictions on visas for foreign journalists. While the standard length of a long-term journalist visa, J-1, is one year, many foreign correspondents who have reported critically about the Chinese regime have received curtailed visas. In 2018, five correspondents received curtailed visas. In 2019, at least a dozen received visas for six months or less. Truncated visas require frequent renewal, and Beijing has made that process more arduous not just for the journalists but for their families as well. This practice is called out in the FCCC report.

Three correspondents from Wall Street Journal were expelled on February 19 over an opinion piece critical of Beijing’s handling of the COVID-19 outbreak. “China Is the Real Sick Man of Asia,” the headline read. In announcing the expulsions, a foreign-ministry spokesman called the article “racist.” It was the first time in more than two decades that journalists holding valid credentials had been ordered to leave China, although since 2013 others have been expelled in effect, through non-renewal of their visas.

Beijing has also established red lines for foreign correspondents. In particular, anything critical of Xi Jinping and his family is forbidden. Last year, Beijing declined to renew the credentials of another Wall Street Journal reporter, who had reported about investigations, in Australia, into the activities of one of Xi’s cousins, who was suspected of involvement in organized crime and money laundering. In the FCCC report, the bureau chief of an English-language news organization is quoted as saying that the Chinese foreign ministry had explicitly told them that they would face the “anger of other arms of the government,” and not just the foreign ministry, if they wrote the “wrong pieces about Xi.”

Criticism of the treatment of the Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang has also drawn the ire of the authorities. In 2018, Megha Rajagopalan, the Beijing bureau chief for BuzzFeed News, was unable to renew her visa. During her six years in China, Rajagopalan had reported extensively on human-rights abuses, including the detention of Uighurs and others in Xinjiang province. The Committee to Protect Journalists considers the government’s refusal to renew visas in such cases to be “acts of retribution.”

Last year, CNN’s Beijing correspondent Matt Rivers reported extensively on how, during his trip to Xinjiang province, he had been subjected to repeated visa checks, harassment by local officials, attempts by the authorities to block his reporting, and physical trailing. The FCCC report adds that Chinese authorities, through intimidation and explicit warnings, regularly pressure people to avoid speaking to foreign media representatives. Journalists and their sources are monitored by facial recognition and other surveillance techniques.

Of course, China also extensively censors new media. A Harvard University study found that Chinese authorities block as many as 18,000 websites, including many standard, independent sources of international news. Among the terms censored on the Internet are “human rights,” “oppression,” and references to Tiananmen Square and the dissident and Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo. The BBC, which had often reported critically on the Chinese government, is blocked in China. All books published in China are censored. The extent of censorship and control over the media by the CCP cannot be better described than by Xi Jinping himself, who in 2016 said, “All the media must bear the Party’s surname.”

Breaking the Media Blockage
    The Zero campaign depends on censorship and makes it a universal political obligation for Chinese citizens to collectively deny their own public-health crisis. That China’s health statistics are manipulated for the Communist Party’s political benefit is not news. Local officials, medical personnel, and, indeed, the entire society need to participate in the deception. It is the newest of a string of impossible tasks that the Communist Party has demanded of the Chinese people, reminiscent of Mao’s absurd productivity quotas, and of his often-lethal punishments for failure. As Roger Scruton observed, “it takes infinite force to make people to do what is impossible.”

The government, which claims that virtually no new COVID-19 cases have appeared recently in Wuhan, has begun to relax the lockdown in Hubei Province. But while the Chinese regime tries to control perceptions of events inside the country, widespread anger and intensified distrust at the government’s moral and administrative failures is giving rise to a groundswell of citizen journalists attempting to break through the official propaganda machinery of CCTV, CGTN, People’s Daily, and Global Times and to expose what is happening.

The evidence they present about COVID-19 contradicts official narratives. Stories on Chinese social media, censored or removed almost as soon as they appear, reveal how local governments cover up new cases and how hospitals are ordered to report new cases as normal flu or pneumonia.

The stories indicate that Hubei Province, far from moving toward normality, is being locked down again by people and police in the surrounding provinces who know the real situation in Hubei. One video showed a riot that occurred when Hubei police tried to open the border with Jiangxi — people and police in Jiangxi revolted because they would be exposed to Hubei. The government brags about mass recoveries from the virus, but independent media have reported that up to 14 percent of those have tested positive again. The regime appears to be cooking the books on epidemiological statistics, to be not counting cases in which tests indicate infection but people are asymptomatic. Censors almost immediately removed a photo from the Caixin website showing a truck delivering 2,500 urns filled with the ashes of cremated people. Censors removed as well as an accompanying report that a truck had made another such delivery the same day.

In the past, the Chinese Communist Party’s restrictions on the free flow of information seemed to Americans and others in democratic countries to be a matter mainly concerning the freedom of the Chinese people, important as a matter of upholding the universal right to freedom of expression. But the regime’s distortions of the truth are now more than abstract problems for the international community. They are threats to global public health — indeed, matters of life and death.

Source: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...Xx-JVphipcSbkg

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Goba (1st April 2020), happyuk (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #2737
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,798 times in 20,840 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th March 2020 at 18:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (29th March 2020), IChingUChing (29th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), Phoenix (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #2738
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Consider 9/11 . Researchers like Dr Judy Wood eventually built a body of evidence to refute the official narrative. 9/11 was an attack on consciousness.

With coronavirus what evidence can we look at?

Speaking as an individual with zero trust in mainstream media how can you check that what you are being told is true? How do you independently confirm whether there is a coronavirus? If there is one how do you independently confirm how many cases there are? And how many have died?

The answer is: you can't.

We could even ask what causes a virus to appear in your body? Is it caused by virus DNA being transferred from one person's body to another? Or is the mechanism by which a virus manifests inside the body different to what mainstream medicine claims? This is something I'd like to see thrashed out.

Many people claim that a virus and the symptoms that appear can be caused by the body's cells reacting to toxins. Others claim that viruses and symptoms can result purely from psychological triggers such as being in fear and being isolated. There is an ample body of research to suggest this is the case

Is fear itself the actual virus?

Something which is toxic to the human body is electromagnetic radiation which can cause certain symptoms. Can anyone think of a new and different kind of electromagnetic radiation which is global and recently appeared on the scene? Is 5G capable of producing the same symptoms which are said to be caused by the so-called coronavirus? I guess nobody knows the answer to that one because according to them they haven't tested it.

Even if the official figures are correct, which I very much doubt, they suggest a slightly more deadly virus than seasonal flu. Therefore the measures being imposed are completely disproportionate to the risk. One piece of evidence we might look at is a meeting called Event 201 which was held in October 2019 where a number of global organisations carried out a tabletop exercise planning for a global coronavirus pandemic! The discussions at this event have to be seen to be believed and any rational person would conclude that this exercise must be linked in some way to the current fear campaign. It was reminiscent of the London bombings tabletop exercise which aired on BBC 1 a year before the 7/7 attacks and also reminiscent of the PNAC document produced a year before the 9/11 attacks.

At Event 201 it was stated that their exercise should not be seen as a health event but a global crisis. This was in October last year. The WHO, UN, the World Economic Forum, the World Bank, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation all laid plans at that meeting for a global coronavirus pandemic. Also involved were the Chinese and American CDCs. So the Chinese were all part of this exercise.

But I wonder if Event 201 was all part of a wider plan to suck in those that will not accept the official coronavirus propaganda? Did they need something for the conspiracy theorists (a term used to ridicule truth-seekers) to latch onto? In my opinion, it is obvious the whole coroavirus event is a meticulously planned global operation and is being used for an ulterior purpose or purposes.

The Chinese government released the DNA genome sequence of the alleged coronavirus and experts pored over the data and concluded that the virus was artificial. Was this just another breadcrumb? Because even if there is a virus that is artificial it doesn't remove the fear. Nor does it remove the claim that there is a virus or the claim that the virus is causing illness. It's just a slightly different source for the same type of fear.

Is this a depopulation event or a cull? I don't think so. I think the global LGBT psyop and other measures have already caused population growth to drop. We are seeing a problem-reaction-solution unfold which includes the following "solutions": restricting travel and movement, banning of mass gatherings, lockdown of buildings, increased control of internet and information, more money for vaccines, more money for the PR of vaccines, military personnel on standby, removing powers from national governments into global bodies and removing money from national governments into global bodies.

Draconian measures reported from China which includes public surveillance using tracking software on mobiles, use of drones and detainment of citizens in internment camps. It looks very much like a move to grab power by globalists. And it is clear that the world's media is in globalists hands not in the hands of people within nations.

There may be other agendas at play which may include the following: forced vaccination or electronic tagging of citizens, the disguising of health effects of 5G, the collapsing of the economy and hence theft of assets from citizens, a change in the money system itself, removal of powers from national governments, towards a global government.

Was this event a reaction to the Brexit referendum result and the likely re-election of Donald Trump? Both Brexit and Trump are bastions of national government against globalist forces. Is this a psyop about attempting to crush national governments? The UK Royal Family is pretty far down the power tree and are being used to prop up psychological operations. What a perfect example when it was announced that Prince Charles has the so-called coronavirus. Are you really believing this hubris?

The current measures in my opinion are totally unnecessary. My advice is that there is no need to feel fear. Stay calm in the knowledge that this is blown out of all proportion and is most likely a psychological operation. Stay healthy by eating a varied diet and doing exercise

It is your fear these people need.
    Last edited by happyuk; 28th March 2020 at 20:03.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Caliban (28th March 2020), gord (30th March 2020), greybeard (28th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), Kate (29th March 2020), mountain_jim (29th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #2739
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Here's Icke's latest. Still watching, but check out from 4:43. He starts to read from an email he received from famous British researcher, Sir Julian Rose, who received a message from a medical Pro in the States, apparently "widely respected."

The American preferred to stay anonymous. But he's basically blowing the whole lid off the Testing Scam that Rappaport has been telling us. "There are no reliable tests for a specific Covid 19 virus."

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), DaveToo (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), Elainie (28th March 2020), happyuk (28th March 2020), jaybee (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), norman (28th March 2020), Philippe (29th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Reinhard (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #2740
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Rhode Island police, National Guard begin stopping cars with NY plates and going door-to-door to enforce quarantine

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...with-ny-plates

Closed Thread
Page 137 of 154 FirstFirst 1 37 87 127 137 147 154 LastLast