Closed Thread
Page 20 of 154 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 120 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    The number of people dead from the virus in Wuhan is certainly much higher than the official figures. This is not to say the government is lieing because it releases only the number for the confirmed cases. I heard from a friend who knew a Wuhanese who described a very grim picture, saying that because there is no transport, the sick had to walk long way to the hospital, many died on the way or during queueing. Some jumped off the building.

The video shows Wuhanese shouting encouragements to each other across buildings at night while quarantined at home.

I love this video!

I was the first like in five views
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), David Trd1 (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Stardad (4th February 2020), syrwong (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    The Zerohedge article referred to above is significant.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cre...warfare-weapon

Here we have a serious scientist saying that the virus is a bio weapon. For some reason the Indians seem to be all over this. Maybe related to the bat reservoir for viruses in Nagaland.

The MSM narrative is already totally disconnected from reality in three key areas:

1) believing the Chinese numbers. New infections went exponential only after Wuhan was quarantined? Really it makes more sense that the cat was out of the bag before the quarantine- they have already admitted that 5 million people from Wuhan left before the quarantine- mostly to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. Watch for local transmission in those countries

2) the origin was NOT the Wuhan wet market, that’s clear and there are plenty of indications of artificial creation. No firm proof but it’s at least an open question.

3) why is the transmission rate inside China so much higher than outside China? Something doesn’t make sense here.

Stay safe everyone and take appropriate precautions.
    Yes, many thanks. The very important interview was posted by Helvetic in his post #240. Here's the video — recommended:

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2020), Delight (4th February 2020), George (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Le Chat (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #383
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Here we have a serious scientist saying that the virus is a bio weapon. For some reason the Indians seem to be all over this. Maybe related to the bat reservoir for viruses in Nagaland.

The MSM narrative is already totally disconnected from reality in three key areas:

1) believing the Chinese numbers. New infections went exponential only after Wuhan was quarantined? Really it makes more sense that the cat was out of the bag before the quarantine- they have already admitted that 5 million people from Wuhan left before the quarantine- mostly to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. Watch for local transmission in those countries

2) the origin was NOT the Wuhan wet market, that’s clear and there are plenty of indications of artificial creation. No firm proof but it’s at least an open question.

3) why is the transmission rate inside China so much higher than outside China? Something doesn’t make sense here.

You have pretty nailed the exact things I'm thinking/questioning. It is interesting how the MSM has really dropped the ball, too. I'm on a homeschool forum where the members are not inclined to conspiracy theories at. all. But even they are talking about these exact things.

Regarding #3, I'm wondering if it's so much higher inside China because the environment created the 'perfect storm' of conditions with vaccines, pollution (air and sanitation), densely populated, and 5G rollout ~OR~ is is because the rest of the world just hasn't gotten far enough along in cases yet?
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

AuCo (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), sllim11 (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes, many thanks. The very important interview was posted by Helvetic in his post #240. Here's the video — recommended:

That was a terribly chilling interview. Biological warfare was resurgent due 9/11 and Francis Boyle states we cannot trust any of the PTB WHO, CDC and by implication any government to act with regard to our well being.

Mentioned Anthrax War

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #386
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

When I read to the part the government is wanting the people to kill all their pets I stopped reading. I don't think it is true as I know reasonably well that there is no such thing in the southern province of Guangdong which has the most number of confirmed cases besides Wuhan. Too many people in China are keeping pets. There is no scientific basis that the pets are infected and must be culled. Certainly, the government would not want to enrage the populace by issuing such a useless order.

As usual, one must wonder why the victim is always the villain too.
    Last edited by syrwong; 4th February 2020 at 02:59.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Chip (4th February 2020), Delight (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #387
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

At this point in time, I've heard opinions of enough scientists to believe that this was produced in a laboratory. Now, personal experience tells me never to hold to stuff like this as 100% gospel truth, but I'm as close to that as I can reasonably get.

Having said that, ever here the saying "Point a finger at someone and you've got three pointing back at you"? That's what coming to mind with the many accusations--from various places!--saying China did this. Mostly, it's not that I think they did NOT, it's that it seems to be using faulty reasoning. The repeated reasoning I've seen basically says that China is acting guilty. They knew it was bad. That's why they're not releasing the real numbers. That's why they've quarantined millions of people.

Except that's Western way of thinking. The Chinese will not admit it was their fault unless they have no other choice or it is in their best interest/plan. They will do everything they can to save face. This, of course, includes not admitting that they accidentally or intentionally released this virus. BUT it ALSO includes not admitting that a foreign power snuck in under their guard and accomplished such a devastating attack.

While there's a pretty good chance that it came from their lab, it's not like there aren't many other labs around the world engaged in exactly that kind of work. So maybe they are the victims of sabotage. But maybe it is totally on them. I don't know. Either way, I feel like China's in a no-win situation with regards to how this virus got into their population, and using the argument of "they acted guiltily, therefore they are guilty" is just faulty reasoning to me.

(Oh, and Delight, I certainly don't mean this against you--I have really enjoyed your posts. I've started referencing several of the sources you've shared!)
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Chip (4th February 2020), David Trd1 (4th February 2020), Delight (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), syrwong (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #388
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Big one: Origin story of China epidemic falls apart completely
    Feb 3 2020
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...rt-completely/

"This is a big one.

How do experts tell the story of the origin of the China epidemic?

The story is always important. The medical professionals need to make it sound credible.

If it has major flaws, it’s as if a stage magician screws up a trick in full view of the audience. As he’s sawing a woman in a box in half, everyone sees her sneaking out of the back of the box. Busted.

That’s what’s happening in the case of the so-called China epidemic.

According to Chinese and international public health agencies, the epidemic started in Wuhan, in a hospital, with a single patient who had pneumonia. The doctors could find no cause. Soon, researchers discovered the never-before-seen coronavirus in the patient.

Really? Let’s break this down. The doctors couldn’t find a cause for the patient’s pneumonia. That means they didn’t locate the usual bacteria or viruses said to be responsible for pneumonia. They were puzzled.

BUT as I’ve pointed out in past articles, the city of Wuhan is famous for clouds of foul pollution. The unprecedented combination of toxic compounds in the air constitutes a clear and present danger. Last summer, there was a large protest in the city focusing on this very issue. When lots of people take to the streets in China, you know the issue is serious—because the brutal government doesn’t take kindly to public expressions of dissatisfaction.

SO…who cares if doctors in a Wuhan hospital couldn’t find familiar bacteria or viruses in a PNEUMONIA patient? LOOK AT THE AIR POLLUTION. You want a cause for lung problems? THERE IT IS. In other words, why would this patient be a mystery in the first place? Why would researchers look for a virus no one had ever seen before? This whole origin-story is absurd. It vibrates with ripples of FAKE.

It’s as if emergency workers bring a person into a hospital after a car accident…and the doctors are puzzled because they can’t find a bacterial explanation for the person’s injuries.

There is more. Much more.

The medical professionals had to deal with the possibility that this “new” coronavirus wasn’t new at all. Suppose it had been in the world for decades or centuries, obviously causing people no harm? If so, that would sink their ship. They couldn’t have that. They couldn’t admit—“Oops, sorry, everyone, we made a mistake. Finding this coronavirus in people all over the world means NOTHING because, you see, it’s been around for a long, long time, and it’s never caused problems. So when we said we’ve found people who have been ‘infected’, we really mean they have this harmless virus in them.” No, no, that would never do.

Instead, the pros would have to claim the coronavirus JUST EMERGED in humans for the very first time. A FEW MONTHS AGO, it crossed over from animals (bats, snakes) to humans.

And that’s exactly what they are saying.

Here is a statement from StatNews (“DNA sleuths read the coronavirus genome, tracing its origins and looking for dangerous mutations,” January 24, 2020). It’s a bit complicated, but read it over, and then I’ll comment:

“Given what’s known about the pace at which viral genomes mutate, if nCoV [the coronavirus] had been circulating in humans since significantly before the first case was reported on Dec. 8, the 24 genomes [from, presumably, 24 different samples of the virus in 24 people] would differ more. Applying ballpark rates of viral evolution, Rambaut [one of the “experts”] estimates that the Adam (or Eve) virus from which all others are descended first appeared no earlier than Oct. 30, 2019, and no later than Nov. 29.”

My, my. That’s quite a precise peg: the coronavirus jumped from animals to humans, for the very first time, between October 30 and November 29, 2019. The experts can assure us that it never existed in humans until that one-month period. Absurd. No one can perform such an exact analysis. Therefore, their whole story about the human origin of the coronavirus wobbles out of the range of credibility. By miles. Whether they’re just winging it, or fabricating it, or making gross errors in bolstering their tale…there is no reason to believe anything they say about when the coronavirus surfaced in humans.

The coronavirus could have existed for a long time in humans—causing no damage or harm whatsoever.

The entire “origin story” of the “coronavirus epidemic” is riddled with exaggerations and fabrications.

Finding traces of the virus in humans and then calling these people “infected” and “carriers” and “spreaders” and “epidemic cases” is ridiculous.

Claiming the virus has spread out from Wuhan across the world is typical nonsense. The virus could have ALREADY been present in MANY different places. It didn’t spread. It was THERE.

To cite a precedent, several years ago the Zika virus was called an ominous germ that was spreading around the world, causing women to give birth to babies with smaller heads and brain damage (microcephaly). I then reported that, according to mainstream medical sources, ANY injury to a pregnant woman could cause microcephaly. No virus necessary. And it emerged that the Zika virus had actually been discovered in…1947. It had never been known to cause harm.

In yet another fake epidemic story—this one, also a coronavirus—the SARS “epidemic” of 2003 turned out to be a dud. The official death toll, when all was said and done? 800 people out of a population of 7 billion. And in Canada, a World Health Organization microbiologist, Frank Plummer, confessed to the press that the number of SARS patients who actually had the coronavirus in their bodies was approaching ZERO. In other words, these patients, who had nothing more than typical flu symptoms, couldn’t have SARS, because they didn’t have the virus that was supposed to be causing SARS.

“Excuse me, waiter, I ordered dinner and you brought me a bowl of stale soggy cereal.”

“No, sir. You must be mistaken. Can’t you see the dinner on the table in front of you? We’re the experts. Leave the facts to us.”

Sorry. No sale.

Some people, reading what I’ve laid out in this article, will say, “But what about all the people who are sick in this epidemic?” Take a step back. A so-called confirmed case of the coronavirus doesn’t necessarily refer to a person who is sick. If “tests show” a person “has the virus,” he is counted as “a case.” He may have no symptoms at all. Or he may have very mild symptoms. Most so-called cases ARE mild—and, as I’ve explained in other articles, the diagnostic tests for the coronavirus do not prove a patient’s symptoms are CAUSED by the virus. The causes can easily come from other sources. This fact applies to anyone with any degree of illness who is called “a case of the epidemic.”

Finally, keep in mind that people all over the planet have the symptoms that are now being labeled, “China epidemic”: ordinary flu symptoms—fever, weakness, cough, headache, and lung problems. These symptoms can and do come about from a whole catalog of various reasons, none of which need “the story of the coronavirus.” It’s as easy as pie to claim, without evidence, that someone who has these symptoms, and “tests positive for the virus,” is a “confirmed epidemic case.”

This is exactly how some of the fake epidemics ARE synthetically put together and fabricated. Form a hypothetical “cluster” of people in different locales who all have typical flu-like symptoms. Claim they are all suffering from the direct effects of a single virus. Deploy diagnostic tests to test for the presence of the virus that—if the tests work at all—merely establish that the virus is in some of these people’s bodies. The tests say NOTHING about whether the virus is causing harm. But gloss over that vital fact. Skip ahead and say: WE HAVE A SPREADING GLOBAL EPIDEMIC ON OUR HANDS. QUARANTINES ARE NECESSARY. WHEN WE DELIVER A VACCINE, EVERYONE MUST TAKE IT.

No.

Case unproven and therefore dismissed."
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Blacklight43 (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2020), Delight (4th February 2020), Dick (4th February 2020), happyuk (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #389
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    At this point in time, I've heard opinions of enough scientists to believe that this was produced in a laboratory. Now, personal experience tells me never to hold to stuff like this as 100% gospel truth, but I'm as close to that as I can reasonably get.

Having said that, ever here the saying "Point a finger at someone and you've got three pointing back at you"? That's what coming to mind with the many accusations--from various places!--saying China did this. Mostly, it's not that I think they did NOT, it's that it seems to be using faulty reasoning. The repeated reasoning I've seen basically says that China is acting guilty. They knew it was bad. That's why they're not releasing the real numbers. That's why they've quarantined millions of people.

Except that's Western way of thinking. The Chinese will not admit it was their fault unless they have no other choice or it is in their best interest/plan. They will do everything they can to save face. This, of course, includes not admitting that they accidentally or intentionally released this virus. BUT it ALSO includes not admitting that a foreign power snuck in under their guard and accomplished such a devastating attack.

While there's a pretty good chance that it came from their lab, it's not like there aren't many other labs around the world engaged in exactly that kind of work. So maybe they are the victims of sabotage. But maybe it is totally on them. I don't know. Either way, I feel like China's in a no-win situation with regards to how this virus got into their population, and using the argument of "they acted guiltily, therefore they are guilty" is just faulty reasoning to me.

(Oh, and Delight, I certainly don't mean this against you--I have really enjoyed your posts. I've started referencing several of the sources you've shared!)
    Syrwong, rainsong et al ... I don't want you to think I believe everything I find. I am not even sure this is at all what is presented in anyway.

For some reason I have been very taken with trying to understand what this might be or not. This whole event seems really bizarre. IMO everyone looking at it and discussing it is the valuable part. I feel really sad for all the people suffering from the quarintines. Hope its true that people are not being forced to cull pets. I tend to be on the side of Jon Rappaport....

Quote This is exactly how some of the fake epidemics ARE synthetically put together and fabricated. Form a hypothetical “cluster” of people in different locales who all have typical flu-like symptoms. Claim they are all suffering from the direct effects of a single virus. Deploy diagnostic tests to test for the presence of the virus that—if the tests work at all—merely establish that the virus is in some of these people’s bodies. The tests say NOTHING about whether the virus is causing harm. But gloss over that vital fact. Skip ahead and say: WE HAVE A SPREADING GLOBAL EPIDEMIC ON OUR HANDS. QUARANTINES ARE NECESSARY. WHEN WE DELIVER A VACCINE, EVERYONE MUST TAKE IT.
    But I just don't know. This is another odd bit... corporations reacting

Quote Watch the corporationsr/Coronavirus
    •Posted byu/omegasupremo
    13 hours ago
    Watch the corporations
    I work for a major multinational corporation. I don't want to say which, but it's a household name in technology. My employer operates in every region of the world, and like most large companies, Mainland China is of huge importance. Received an email today that all company travel to China has been banned until March. It's hard to overstate how big of a deal this is. Business stops at nothing- holidays, life events, terror attacks, weather disasters- I've seen the machine operate through it all. I've never once in my 20 year career seen a corporation pull the plug like this, let alone to China, which has been the single biggest focus of global capitalism for years now.

To those saying "the flu is a much bigger deal", I completely agree. The official numbers reported are a tiny fraction of what the global system endures during flu season every year. So that begs the question-- why are all these completely unprecedented actions being taken? Complete corporate pull outs, global travel freezes, rapid construction of new hospitals...why? 14k cases and 300 deaths statistically comes nowhere close to prompting these actions, especially in a population of almost 2B. And not for nothing, we have a global healthcare system that readily absorbs hundreds of thousands of serious flu cases annually. Even noteworthy flu spikes come nowhere close to prompting reactions like this.

Moreso than nationstates, corporations are the real power of this age, and business is the unifying global empire (this isn't meant to sound critical- simply a fact. Global business has helped usher in a long period of relative peace and prosperity...). Keep an eye on what big corporations do. If the rich and power take a pause from business activities, it is a huge sign that something extraordinary is happening. I think the actions of major corporations will be more telling than that of nations, which are increasingly slow to react and understaffed, underfunded, etc. If you want to guage the true health of the global order, watch the corporations.
    Last edited by Delight; 4th February 2020 at 04:27.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2020), frodo13 (4th February 2020), happyuk (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Kate (5th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), sllim11 (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

Boxmining has an update daily for the time being. If you contribute to that channel, the funds will be used to involve citizen journalists willing to do on the ground investigation.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,359 times in 4,613 posts

Sorry for being an oddball but this too is important:

Lobsters overboard as China bans live seafood trade over coronavirus fears

Victory for the lobsters 🌟finally ..

Or would you prefer to end up on someone’s plate as “white meat” instead ?

Allow me to tell you that I’ve observed people who feed a lots on “seafood” and other types of “wild meats” are special kind of oddballs themselves,
    no matter their nationality and ethnic origins.

The truth is manifold. Marine life is contaminated nowadays by all the excess of waste we ourselves produced. Your average healthy can of sardines proves elevated amounts of mercury, lead and other metals you don’t really want to consume.
    There’s micro plastic contamination and a “deeper ocean” of microscopic life in the oceans we see. This “deeper ocean” is much vaster in fact, inhabited by trillions of species of viruses and bacteria, amoebas, worms and parasites of all sorts.

It’s a cradle of Life in itself - almost- and it has unique capability to regenerate and rebalance itself given enough time and in Way, it always will.
    Perhaps to it we are but one of its “microbes” who have grown over the number and it’s own edges to disturb balance and chemistry of the whole ecosystem.

Truly, if this cradle of Life has Mind of its own,
    our lives can be vanished in the big recycle machine.

The sorrow of people dying is huge but how much of the causality needs to be changed or can be changed so that the next generation live healthier, happier lives?
    Hundreds of people die but there’s millions of them out there who can get to the same situation anytime.

Yet you can keep safe🙏 You have the ability, the information , and the protocol and ability to teach others as well.

I’ve noticed people in all cultures and countries eat and keep themselves much cleaner and healthier than the previous generations due to rise of information and awareness.
    But there are millions of people in far back with that awareness, therefor information barriers are so dangerous, as well as human and spiritual barriers people create.

Besides that I think that no religion that prioritises “humans alone” and is basically “only for humans” is good enough to be called universally applicable.
    The oldest and nearly forgotten human cultures and their religions taught respect to all life. Thus they taught people live in balance with their ecosystem.

So called “modern humanity” either holds no “prejudice”, also little respect to the rest of sentient life around either or focuses its importance on “humans first”.

Forgetting they aren’t alone humans take all if not most space on the planet for themselves constantly complaining about their fear of “being invaded”.
    It’s not surprising we have to fear so much after we have trespassed and broken through countless physical, biological and ethical borders we could and counting.

The “end of the biohack” is nowhere near just by the looks at current population faces. Like a swarm of locusts we are asked to “consume”.

So feed the Spirits, bless the awareness

Don’t just feed human bodies with bad stuff causing you all from obesity to diabetes to parasite infection.
    Protect YOUR GENOME from biohack as much as you can.

It’s an edge of an abyss where humanity is standing it seems to me still subtly unaware or preferring so.
    In the meantime : your dreams about returning to the “trees” have mostly been shattered and most of social simplicity was surpassed.

Trees are being cut down, in rare cases turned to museums.
    Most of “wildlife” is dying in cages and reservations.

It’s time to stop being angry with evolution after you found your place on the top of the food chain. It’s time to evolve or perish before the tail of the Dragon poisons its own Head.

It’s time to be kind and compassionate. Because it is what decides about the survival of “our own kind”.

Just thinking

🙏🌟🕊
    Last edited by Agape; 4th February 2020 at 08:32.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alecs (5th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th February 2020), cascadian (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), meeradas (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Michi (4th February 2020), Olam (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), Stephanie (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #392
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Nothing new for this fully compromised government (the U.S. et al), but try this from a ex-pat engineer LIVING IN CHINA:

Was the 2020 Wuhan Coronavirus an engineered biological attack on China by America for geopolitical advantage?
    https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/...ical-advantage

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

4evrneo (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), pyrangello (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020), wondering (5th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #393
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    Nothing new for this fully compromised government (the U.S. et al), but try this from a ex-pat engineer LIVING IN CHINA:

Was the 2020 Wuhan Coronavirus an engineered biological attack on China by America for geopolitical advantage?
    Thanks — a very comprehensive, well-argued article. Such a scenario can't be impossible.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), pyrangello (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

The latest from Chris Martenson (just 9 minutes).

Several comments:
    1. I believe he's correct that the next couple of weeks will be crucial.
    2. Yes, WuFlu.live is currently the best update site, with numbers, graphs and interactive maps.
    3. He remarks there are no reported cases in South America, and questions what that means. There is an almost certain case in Ecuador (see this news report and search for for 'coronavirus'). It was last reported 5 days ago on 31 January — the poor man had multiple organ failure and was "close to death" — but since then it's completely dropped out of the news. That seems hard to understand. I'm assuming that the poor soul died, but they still have no test results from CDC. I emailed Chris Martenson to let him know.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2020 at 15:28.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), pyrangello (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Stardad (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #395
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

That was a terribly chilling interview. Biological warfare was resurgent due 9/11 and Francis Boyle states we cannot trust any of the PTB WHO, CDC and by implication any government to act with regard to our well being.
    ~~~

Dr Francis Boyle will be on Infowars.com tomorrow (5 Feb), in the second hour.

(Infowars is on average about 3 or 4 days behind Project Avalon right now. )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2020 at 17:20.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #396
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,207 times in 21,085 posts

According to Wikipedia - Davos is host to the World Economic Forum (WEF), an annual meeting of global political and business elites.
    That is where Mr Gates chose to deliver a dire warning as reported across the world’s Press:
    'Bill Gates warns world is 'tragically unprepared' to stop global pandemics such as ebola or zika.' - (Daily Mirror)

'Bill Gates warns tens of millions could be killed by bio-terrorism' - (The Guardian)

Mr Gates’ public Health approach has been challenged in many countries including, most recently, India where his organisation was asked to leave that country.
    Are Public Health measures helping or hindering the Human race; are they preventing illness or, as some contend, causing more harm than good?
    Well, let's take a look at the scientific evidence!

Alternative View
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th February 2020 at 17:48.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #397
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    When I read to the part the government is wanting the people to kill all their pets I stopped reading. I don't think it is true as I know reasonably well that there is no such thing in the southern province of Guangdong which has the most number of confirmed cases besides Wuhan. Too many people in China are keeping pets. There is no scientific basis that the pets are infected and must be culled. Certainly, the government would not want to enrage the populace by issuing such a useless order.

As usual, one must wonder why the victim is always the villain too.
    If these virus can live outside the human body over extended period of days then yes indeed pets can certainly attract them on their paws and fur and carry them to around.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), sunwings (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #398
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)

Re-reading the Anglo Saxon mission and reading this article does start to show a possible plan in action. I never took the threat of nuclear war seriously but the following part of the mission could be taking place right before our eyes.

They needed either the Iranians or the Chinese to be guilty of first use nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage. (My information shows that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability) The next stage would be a measured regional nuclear response, enough to cause an immediate ceasefire. This ceasefire would create the time needed to put in place unified totalitarian western governments. Thereafter, or concurrent, biological weapons would be used against the Chinese population. This would then set of another chain of events that would collapse the whole Chinese political and social infrastructure. This was mentioned as: Disease, followed by wide spread food shortages, followed by mass starvation. Somehow, this would then cause the Chinese military to attack eastern Russia. The biological agents were described as being flu like and would spread like wild fire. It shocks and sickens me to describe these events. It shocks me even more to know that plausible events are being manipulated to cause the extinction of a whole part of the human race.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (5th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #399
    Thanks

Chris Martenson's update for today. He shows that much is being done, apparently co-ordinated globally at high levels, to play this all down.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (5th February 2020), kudzy (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), Salv8tion (6th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), thepainterdoug (4th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #400
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Things are getting a bit serious on this topic, possibly justifiably so. But here is something to lighten things up a bit.
    Could it be just another flu? Also I am ordering something from China right now and in our emails there is no mention of any situation over there from them. Maybe they know not to discuss it on email?

https://www.infowars.com/first-brit-...whiskey-honey/

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (5th February 2020), Pam (6th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 154 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 120 154 LastLast