Closed Thread
Page 49 of 154 FirstFirst 1 39 49 59 99 149 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #961
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Considering the possibility of "false flag"... more and more "mainstream media" outlets are giving more credence to the "theory" this came from the Level Four "Biosafety" facility based in Wuhan. Since I have seen all sorts of games played with regard to finger pointing, I have no opinion as to what may be the actual truth regarding the cause.
    It’s hard to say because there are so many things either “collective” are unaware of.
    Speaking of “collectives”/human groups rather than individuals. Every country is a collective working under one “flag” but there are many scattered “collectives” in every society and all over the globe who carry an amount of information, education/experience and awareness than others.
    What every “group think”/collective misses to a degree is the amount of collectives out there who think differently.
    To Chinese people I presume the world looks like “big China” since China is big and it’s what they’ve been taught about.

To Americans the world looks like big America or could be.

Why not. The natural world by itself with all its Life without exception belongs to itself and itself alone. It’s one and none can surpass the law of One and that’s also a law of balance between us and the rest of nature since we are also but a part of it.

Yin and yang.

We know the world is out of balance because of human activity yet it takes ages to improve our intentions, if not intentions than emotions about it, may be a sadness, even despair in order to find our true way with it.
    I think the process is slow again because how human collectives differ.

Some are overinformed and speeding forwards only to marvel the fact there is no one ahead waiting for them while parts of this world are just about literate enough to understand what virus is. Believe it or not.

Thus we have wars and guarded borders even if in itself it does not make any huge sense but only adding to the political difficulty.

The whole thing looks like big PR show and show of preparedness so it’s necessarily being over exaggerated, treated as “biohazard 4 level situation” while in reality rounding people in mass, with airborne virus probably caused times more deaths than if they home quarantined, it’s a virus : most healthy people get through it after bad week or two with or without treatment.
    It could be the deaths of many older generation people that sparked alert pointing to the insufficiency of social care in China, what about the US and the rest...

Very easily, natural or not the “virus” could stand a cause to next global war, brining out all the rest of the dirt that is hiding under our feet.

Or in better case, it won’t. Cities will be disinfected and people more cautious about their hygiene. I know how sheepish this sounds but I knew academics who would take 16 vaccinations before trip to India and then would refuse to wash their hands and cloths because “they do t have to”.
    It’s difficult for many local collectives to accept this world has changed and not always for the better and how to deal with it.

The planet does need clean up and it makes me feel bad if these strong guys who can carry log of wood aren’t able to give a hand to the environment but wait that someone else do it for them. Or ship their waste to China.

The garbage, waste and car fumes are everywhere and one has to go really far these days to be away from it. It became a tabu to talk about.
    And that’s a smallest part of the dirt we are breathing.

Deniers are funny characters but they won’t make it far. They’ll paint expensive rose quartz picture above all the mess and keep starring at it, chanting mantras.
    Not saying funny, I’m saying it’s desperate attitude.

To the better, cleaner world of future

🥂

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chester (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #962
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A question I've not heard anyone ask:

How many Italys, South Koreas, Irans or Japans are there in other parts of China?
    Apologies Bill - I don't understand your question...
    Think of it this way.

In Italy, South Korea, Iran and Japan, there are rapidly increasing clusters of cases, threatening to get out of control. Yet they all stemmed directly or indirectly from someone who'd come from China, and who was infected.

Just one infectious person can start an outbreak.

But before Wuhan was locked down, five million Chinese traveled... not to Italy, South Korea, Iran or Japan, but to other parts of China.

So it seems statistically certain that there will be MANY (maybe hundreds) of similar clusters of cases in distant regions of China that are of the same seriousnes as Italy, South Korea, Iran or Japan — but are completely unreported.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), spade (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #963
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Re air quality (Jon Rappoport, here), and 5G:

I doubt if the air quality is poor, or if there's any 5G at all, in Codogno, Italy (population 16,000).

Symptoms caused by air pollution, or 5G, aren't infectious.

But — of course! — both will compromise the immune system. So that's a factor. But not a cause of cases in 36 countries, arising all at once.
    JR is not taking the Princess cruise ship into consideration in his theory. Although the air quality may not be the best, there is no 5G on the ship. The recycled air would have contributed to the the spread of a virus as it has done on many cruises but not the effects of 5G.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (25th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #964
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Re air quality (Jon Rappoport, here), and 5G:

I doubt if the air quality is poor, or if there's any 5G at all, in Codogno, Italy (population 16,000).

Symptoms caused by air pollution, or 5G, aren't infectious.

But — of course! — both will compromise the immune system. So that's a factor. But not a cause of cases in 36 countries, arising all at once.
    JR is not taking the Princess cruise ship into consideration in his theory. Although the air quality may not be the best, there is no 5G on the ship. The recycled air would have contributed to the the spread of a virus as it has done on many cruises but not the effects of 5G.
    It sort of mystifies me that JR writes so much defense proclaiming no virus exists? I wish he would just back off or regroup? Sure that boy cried wolf so many times one doubted the wolf exists.The wolf may have shown itself and .... NOW WHAT?

Several people are shown collapsing in Korea.

People collapsing on streets in Seoul just like in Wuhan

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #965
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Assuming these videos and images are real, it suggests to me that what we're seeing are cases of sudden heart failure. That seems pretty much the only explanation.

Chris Martenson (Peak Prosperity) has talked about that as a potential issue in RE-infection after recovery and discharge. (See his 14 Feb video titled Even Deadlier Reinfection Risk?) But I'd be most interested to hear others with medical training discussing what's happening here. It seems very alarming.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #966
    Thanks

A few predictions and speculations from myself. (For what they're worth — maybe very little! )

1) The markets have been climbing. Of course, that's because they're being propped up artificially to avoid panic. And big institutions, seeing this, are jumping on that bandwagon to invest, knowing they're rising.

But at some point soon, this is going to fall out of the sky. Then everyone, already watching very carefully, will sell all at once and take their short-term profits. Then there'll be very sharp, large drops which may be unstoppable.

2) The WHO will declare this a pandemic as soon as (1) the first non-Egypt African cases are reported, and also (2) the first South American cases. Then all formal definitions are met. They'll have no choice.

3) At that point, the mainstream will make that a very major headline. (For almost the first time!) The WHO pandemic announcement and the market drops will all happen at pretty much the same time.

4) Then, we'll see a bunch of feature TV programs, and major articles (Time, Newsweek, Fortune, etc), all looking into the medium-term future. Everyone will start talking about this.

5) This is more speculative, but I do think the Chinese regime may fall. If so: no bad thing, at ALL.

6) But the big impact will be the closure of the 'world's factory' on 1001 (or 100001) items we all take for granted as always readily available — including electronics, cars, household appliances, and almost everything made of plastic.

7) And even more speculative: IF the Chinese regime really does have its back against the wall, and IF they suspect (or know) this is a biowarfare attack against them (which it may or may not be) — then, see this chilling Jeff Nyquist interview in post #756. — there may be a major global firefight coming.

It'd argue this is extremely unlikely... but may not be totally impossible. If China really was going under, and the US had intended and engineered that, then China would just launch every weapon it had to make sure they're not going down alone. (Watch Joseph Farrell: I suspect he may agree that this could be theoretically possible.)
    Well, here's an update.

I think we can pretty much check off 1, 2, 3 and 4.

It's not officially a pandemic yet, but that seems inevitable. The WHO is already making statements that seem to be preparing the ground for that announcement. I'd expect it within 7-10 days.

I was wrong about the tipping point being the first African and South American cases. Instead, it's Iran and Italy.

The markets have taken their biggest drop for 4 years, as the opportunistic investors who'd ridden on the back of the pumped-in money have taken their profits. No-one will be investing in stocks now. In contrast, gold is at a 7 year high.

And all this is now being discussed a LOT more, and more seriously, in the mainstream. At last, the commentators are talking openly about very serious supply chain disruption. And in the US, the situation is shambolic and chaotic, which will start to attract more and more attention. There'll be a great deal more, about all of this, during the next couple of weeks.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (24th February 2020), Chip (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Eligos (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), sllim11 (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), Wind (24th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #967
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

6) But the big impact will be the closure of the 'world's factory' on 1001 (or 100001) items we all take for granted as always readily available — including electronics, cars, household appliances, and almost everything made of plastic.

7) And even more speculative: IF the Chinese regime really does have its back against the wall, and IF they suspect (or know) this is a biowarfare attack against them (which it may or may not be) — then, see this chilling Jeff Nyquist interview in post #756. — there may be a major global firefight coming.

It'd argue this is extremely unlikely... but may not be totally impossible. If China really was going under, and the US had intended and engineered that, then China would just launch every weapon it had to make sure they're not going down alone. (Watch Joseph Farrell: I suspect he may agree that this could be theoretically possible.)
    Well, here's an update.

I think we can pretty much check off 1, 2, 3 and 4.

It's not officially a pandemic yet, but that seems inevitable. The WHO is already making statements that seem to be preparing the ground for that announcement. I'd expect it within 7-10 days.

I was wrong about the tipping point being the first African and South American cases. Instead, it's Iran and Italy.

The markets have taken their biggest drop for 4 years, as the opportunistic investors who'd ridden on the back of the pumped-in money have taken their profits. No-one will be investing in stocks now. In contrast, gold is at a 7 year high.

And all this is now being discussed a LOT more, and more seriously, in the mainstream. At last, the commentators are talking openly about very serious supply chain disruption. And in the US, the situation is shambolic and chaotic, which will start to attract more and more attention. There'll be a great deal more, about all of this, during the next couple of weeks.
    What are the implications of having few hospital beds? Is this going to excuse a crack down? Where I live looks really weird... retirees with family far away... few hospital beds.... economy dependent on tourism and building housing for new tourists.

Quote Op-Ed: U.S. hospitals are unprepared for the spread of coronavirus. Here’s what they should do
    By WILLIAM HASELTINE
    FEB. 24, 2020

When the new coronavirus COVID-19 first broke out, China’s healthcare system was unprepared. Hospital waiting rooms were so packed with prospective patients that hundreds more had no choice but to line up outside. Many waited several hours, only to be turned away and urged to self-quarantine. More troubling, experts say, is that the chaos of this initial surge likely did more to spread the disease than stop it.

The same fate awaits us here if the new virus becomes a global pandemic.

Hospitals in the United States are already so overburdened, and their staffs so overworked, that one bad flu season is enough to push them over capacity. Just two years ago, during a particularly bad season in California, patients seeking treatment for the flu instead found themselves in “war zones.” Hospitals turned away ambulances, imported nurses from elsewhere and erected parking lot tents when they ran out of beds. Surgeries had to be canceled and hospitals ran out of supplies.

If the new coronavirus gains momentum here, infecting thousands, the outlook would be even grimmer. To be sure, we are better prepared than we were for the last coronavirus outbreak in 2009. Our hospitals now have pandemic plans to ensure that enough equipment, protective gear and administrative controls are available to deal with a surge of new patients.

But, on their own, these measures are not enough.

First, we must do more to make sure that if an outbreak occurs, we can keep and treat people where they are safest — in their homes. That will require leveraging or boosting the telehealth capabilities of local clinics to enable remote diagnosis of emergent coronavirus cases. Such virtual consultations would divert pressure away from hospitals and limit the transmission of infections in crowded waiting rooms.

Second, we must ensure that any added costs of protection and prevention are covered for patients. Currently, payment by insurance companies for virtual urgent care is not federally mandated, and many plans don’t cover it. Without a guarantee that their costs will be covered, patients may still head to hospitals to avoid the fees.

Finally, we must prepare our hospitals and our health systems now for future crises even greater than the one we may face with COVID-19. This latest coronavirus is, by all appearances so far, more benign than some previous ones. Though it is highly transmissible, it has a low mortality rate, with the vast majority of those infected surviving whether they are treated at home or in a hospital.

But there will come a time when a coronavirus outbreak or other biothreat emerges that is more lethal and widespread than anything previously seen. Our hospital-centric health system isn’t equipped to handle such a crisis. We must forge a new path toward a health system of distributed care, where patients receive care where they need it most — not just in hospitals, but in the home and community.

The United States is home to some of the world’s best health providers and technological innovations. But we still hold to an antiquated notion that advanced healthcare is best delivered in hospitals. Countries like Singapore have shown that distributed care can be achieved on a national scale, and if they can do it, so can we.

William Haseltine recently returned from Wuhan, where he chaired the 9th U.S.-China Health Summit. A former Harvard Medical School professor, he serves as chair and president of the global health think tank, ACCESS Health International.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #968
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Assuming these videos and images are real, it suggests to me that what we're seeing are cases of sudden heart failure. That seems pretty much the only explanation.

Chris Martenson (Peak Prosperity) has talked about that as a potential issue in RE-infection after recovery and discharge. (See his 14 Feb video titled Even Deadlier Reinfection Risk?) But I'd be most interested to hear others with medical training discussing what's happening here. It seems very alarming.
    I am suspecting that whatever happened had an immediate onset. Most people are not going to go somewhere if they are feeling really weak, sick or light headed. I am guessing that it is cardiac arrest, acute congestive heart failure, a major aneurysm or possibly some form of extreme hypoxia(lack of air). If what we saw in one of those pictures was actually blood could there be some sort of leaky lung episode? Just thinking out loud here.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #969
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

I am suspecting that whatever happened had an immediate onset. Most people are not going to go somewhere if they are feeling really weak, sick or light headed. I am guessing that it is cardiac arrest, acute congestive heart failure, a major aneurysm or possibly some form of extreme hypoxia(lack of air). If what we saw in one of those pictures was actually blood could there be some sort of leaky lung episode? Just thinking out loud here.
    Found this on another site, but it suggests yet another possibility. Scary! It is a journal article from a SARS study:
    Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Infection Causes Neuronal Death in the Absence of Encephalitis in Mice Transgenic for Human ACE2

Very medically oriented reading, but it appears to say that viral brain infection can cause rapid neuronal destruction, and the SARS Coronavirus when studied in mice lead to death in that way.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Delight (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #970
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

Found this on another site, but it suggests yet another possibility. Scary! It is a journal article from a SARS study:
    Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Infection Causes Neuronal Death in the Absence of Encephalitis in Mice Transgenic for Human ACE2

Very medically oriented reading, but it appears to say that viral brain infection can cause rapid neuronal destruction, and the SARS Coronavirus when studied in mice lead to death in that way.
    Eeeh Gads, that looks awful! I just noticed 18 new cases in the US. This is starting to feel real now. Off to get extra dog food.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Franny (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #971
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

the following has been offered unattributed by Pepe Escobar

https://cryptome.org/2020/02/CIA-biovirus-2019.pdf

Alarmist, and again suggesting that this is a strategy to bring down China, or the Chinese state. A prelude to further hostilities.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #972
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

WHO will not be announcing a pandemic. Period.

They decided they don't like that word. [/snark]

I read this article which had this news this morning while on my phone. Not easy to link & quote from my phone, so I didn't. I figured someone else would see it and link, or I'd do it later. But then they went and changed the article.

Note the title in the address for that article, though: ...us-china-health-who/who-says-no-longer-uses-pandemic-category-but-virus-still-emergency-idUSKCN20I0N8

However, I did manage to find this, which appears to be the original article:
    WHO says it no longer uses 'pandemic' category, but virus still emergency

Quote (Refiles story using the word 'classification' and not 'term' in first paragraph)

By Stephanie Nebehay

GENEVA, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The World Health Organization no longer uses the classification pandemic, but the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak remains an international emergency that is likely to spread further, a spokesman said on Monday.

Fears of a coronavirus pandemic grew after sharp rises in new cases reported in Iran, Italy and South Korea, although China relaxed restrictions on movement in several places including Beijing as its rates of new infections eased.

The Geneva-based WHO declared the 2009 H1N1 swine flu outbreak a pandemic, which turned out to be mild, leading to some criticism after pharmaceutical companies rushed development of vaccines and drugs.

WHO declared the novel coronavirus that emerged in Wuhan, China, in December a public health emergency of international concern, known as a PHEIC, on Jan. 30. The designation, which remains in place, was aimed at helping countries with weaker health systems shore up their defences, especially in Africa.

Since then the virus has spread, with more than 77,000 known infections in China, including 2,445 deaths, and 1,769 cases and 17 deaths in 28 other countries, the latest WHO figures show. South Korea, Japan and Italy are experiencing large outbreaks.

"There is no official category (for a pandemic)," WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic said.

"For the sake of clarification, WHO does not use the old system of 6 phases — that ranged from phase 1 (no reports of animal influenza causing human infections) to phase 6 (a pandemic) — that some people may be familiar with from H1N1 in 2009," he said.

Colloquially, pandemic is used to denote the outbreak of a new pathogen that spreads easily person-to-person across the globe, Jasarevic said.

"What we are seeing at the moment are outbreaks and clusters of cases in multiple countries. Some countries have since stopped transmission. They must remain alert for the possibility of reintroduction. There will likely be more cases in more places," he said.

"Definitions and terminology aside, our advice remains the same, and we continue working with countries to limit the spread of the virus while also preparing for the possibility of wider spread," he said.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO director-general, said on Friday: "I would like to assure you we are following this virus 24/7 round the clock ... As we speak our situation is that we are still in a phase where containment is possible with a narrowing window of opportunity." (Reporting by Stephanie Nebehay Editing by Alex Richardson, Peter Graff and Giles Elgood)
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), onevoice (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #973
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)

There’s a world health group called the WHO.
    They have no idea what they should do.
    It’s all academic,
    There’s just no pandemic,
    And Tedros has not got a clue.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Metaphor (24th February 2020), Olam (24th February 2020), onevoice (24th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), pueblo (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), spade (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #974
    Thanks

Read this carefully! (published 1hr 15mins ago)
    US senators will be briefed tomorrow on coronavirus

All US senators will be briefed Tuesday morning at 8 a.m. in a classified setting on the novel coronavirus, two sources with knowledge of the plans tell CNN.

One source said that the briefing will be in a classified setting because the senators who are organizing it wanted to be prepared in case a senator asks a question that can only be answered in a classified setting.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Eligos (24th February 2020), Hym (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th February 2020), onevoice (24th February 2020), pueblo (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (24th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #975
    Thanks

"One source said that the briefing will be in a classified setting because the senators who are organizing it wanted to be prepared in case a senator asks a question that can only be answered in a classified setting. "
    Yes the "Elite" know what to do, they are in charge and we are just too dumb to understand.

Barak says it right here:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e51c2...20e599b6&t=460

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), pueblo (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #976
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    "One source said that the briefing will be in a classified setting because the senators who are organizing it wanted to be prepared in case a senator asks a question that can only be answered in a classified setting. "
    Yes the "Elite" know what to do, they are in charge and we are just too dumb to understand.
    Maybe even more to the point: what could be briefed to senators about COVID-19 that would be classified?

Or what questions asked, to which the correct detailed answers would be classified?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Eligos (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Pam (24th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Sophocles (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #977
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)

There’s a world health group called the WHO.
    They have no idea what they should do.
    It’s all academic,
    There’s just no pandemic,
    And Tedros has not got a clue.

Isn't it mind boggling that they are more interested in trying to look good and avoid accountability rather than actually just doing their job and presenting us with the facts like Singapore did. The primary concern of course is to prevent the economic house of cards from falling and it looks like they may have have failed on that note. The blatant lack of concern for the average citizen is beyond pale. This world just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

I went to a big box store to get dog food and most people seem oblivious to the potential problems that might be coming our way. I did see one gal that looked like she preparing but that was it. I don't want to paint a picture that I am frantic, but I would rather buy staples now and avoid the anxiety of short supply or no supply later. I am kind of figuring having basic nutrition for about 40 days would be prudent. Like Chris said, when it goes south this can be a very speedy process. I hope I am chuckling at myself in a couple months but it actually feels good to have a backup supply of food and medical supplies. The few people I have tried to discuss this with just seem to want to avoid thinking about it.

From the very beginning of this I had a strong feeling we would get just as much information about what they don't say as what they do say. There seems to be some truth in that. I find the US response to this very, very peculiar.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Eligos (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #978
    Thanks

Right Bill, imagine the consensus at the meeting turns to " we are too late, they are going to lynch us when they find out"
    Yeah, better have that meeting behind closed doors....

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Pam (25th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #979
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Right Bill, imagine the consensus at the meeting turns to " we are too late, they are going to lynch us when they find out"
    Yeah, better have that meeting behind closed doors....
    Or:

Sen. Tom Cotton: Did this virus originate at the Wuhan BSL-4 lab?
    DHS briefing administrator: Gentlemen, I request a 5 minute break to consult with my colleagues. And then we need to respond to this question in closed session.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (24th February 2020), Eligos (24th February 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Pam (25th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Sophocles (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), Yoda (26th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #980
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

This crisis is showing that different life threatening causes have come into play.
    One can only wonder why Rappoport continues so stubbornly blaming the pollution in China for the outbreak. As a highly intelligent individual who must know better he probably has his reasons to push that line. Remember that this is an invisible war between 2 nuclear powers and both sides need excuses to cover up their dirty acts and not turning to a nuclear exchange. -- Phillipe

No need to wonder about why he sticks to his story. The guy has THE most narcissistic energy. Watch one of his on stage performances. I am speaking as someone who was a huge fan and followed him very early on.

He is probably living for clicks now. Sad and all too common. If he is making money stating an extreme point of view, don't expect him to change his mind in the face of ever mounting evidence. Sad. So much tainted info out there.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Antagenet (26th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), bluestflame (25th February 2020), Chester (24th February 2020), Pam (25th February 2020), Sadieblue (25th February 2020), Tintin (25th February 2020), wondering (25th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 154 FirstFirst 1 39 49 59 99 149 154 LastLast