Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #1041
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Most Animals Can Harbor But Are Not Sickened By Coronavirus Because They Internally Produce Vitamin C 24/7

Vaccine Could Make Coronavirus Infections Worse

By Bill Sardi

February 26, 2020

The animal kingdom is largely immune from the ravages of coronaviruses, even the deadly one that is now infecting human populations. There is strong circumstantial as well as scientific evidence that wild mammals exhibit immunity from coronaviruses and viruses in general because most animals internally produce vitamin C.

read the rest HERE
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Inaiá (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), Olam (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #1042
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Do we have evidence that anyone under 10 years has died due to virus?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #1043
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Today is prediction day for me. You can slam me later on when (if) I am proven wrong.

I believe the freakout about COVID-19 will be looked upon as "way overblown."

Those who have allowed themselves to be "self-educated" by observing the dynamics of "public perception manipulation" (especially by taking the advanced, accelerated "courses" in such... those that have been so prevalent the last several years) have learned to observe "what they are telling us" and then "gauge the degree of fear" these efforts are attempting to achieve... then analyze these two within the framework of what "they" wish to achieve, and then...

...conclude quite the opposite!

Since I have begun to employ, with discipline and consistency, this very approach, I have found my accuracy rate of my conclusions which inform my predictions has been raised exponentially.

This COVID-19 will prove to be so.
    Last edited by Chester; 26th February 2020 at 21:29.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Eligos (26th February 2020), frankstien (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Olam (26th February 2020), onawah (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), RogeRio (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (26th February 2020), Soda (26th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #1044
    Thanks

I am going to agree to disagree with you, I am not feeling the same way about this at all.
    Just looking at the way Italy is suffering right now it’s definitely a prelude to what is coming to North America, Europe and the rest of the world.
    I’m also observing the fact that it is being downplayed in many respects to save the economy.
    My belief is that they failed miserably with H1N1 and now they will wait until it’s too late to take charge and inform us of the magnitude of this pandemic...panic will ensue and people will die needlessly.
    Last edited by Eligos; 26th February 2020 at 17:59.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), Inaiá (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Olam (26th February 2020), onevoice (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #1045
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    I am going to agree to disagree with you, I am not feeling the same way about this at all.
    Just looking at the way Italy is suffering right now it’s definitely a prelude to what is coming to North America, Europe and the rest of the world.
    I’m also observing the fact that it is being downplayed in many respects to save the economy.
    My belief is that they failed miserably with H1N1 and now they will wait until it’s too late to take charge and inform us of the magnitude of this pandemic...panic will ensue and people die needlessly.
    Early days yet (this hasn't been going for long!!), but if I may say, I also agree. This was in reply to Sammy's post above. Sammy, whom I respect a great deal, may be right, but at the moment I don't think he is. Of course, we may know much more soon.

A couple of weeks ago, I said we'd know more in a couple of weeks. Here we are now, and I do think we know more. To some degree, whether this is some kind of apocalypse killer plague is besides the point. (Of course it's not!) Everyone reading this will be just fine, because they already know how to take good care of themselves and their families.

It's the social and economic effects that are the macro factor. None of us can do a thing about those. They may be very wide-ranging, and ushered in via a Problem-Reaction-Solution mechanism. That's why we need to keep a very careful eye on this fast moving ball.

I do think there's a bigger game at play here, and I don't know what it exactly is. For those who missed it, I posted here that I was now persuaded this is all orchestrated.

I still think that. Reading page 18 of this Rockefeller Foundation document, there's a startlingly near-identical scenario, written in 2010, to what's happening now. Almost exactly. It's like a playbook, a script. I was really quite stunned.

I'm not entirely convinced all this is about vaccinations. I do believe the statements that any vaccine may be 12-18 months away. And if the thing starts to 'morph', and then continues to mutate — which is one thing we need to track carefully — then any vaccine would be useless anyway. It's like trying to hit a moving target.

The odds seem greater that it's a scenario to bring down the global economy, restrict travel, track citizens and their contacts, filter and censor communications, and kill off (or imprison) 'inconvenient' people — just like in China. That alone would usher in the NWO pretty fast.

And it's not impossible that this is targeted against the Chinese regime. The cost to the rest of the world's economy might be considered to be a price worth paying to run the Chinese right off the road and off a high cliff. (I do still think it's not impossible the Chinese regime may fall. If so, I'd applaud, but maybe not for too long if I saw clearly that this was all part of a larger NWO master plan.)

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (26th February 2020), Chester (26th February 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th February 2020), Dick (26th February 2020), Eligos (26th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), happyuk (26th February 2020), Inaiá (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (26th February 2020), Soda (26th February 2020), Sophocles (26th February 2020), Stardad (26th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th February 2020), Sunny (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), Wind (26th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020), Yoda (27th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #1046
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    My belief is that they failed miserably with H1N1 and now they will wait until it’s too late to take charge and inform us of the magnitude of this pandemic...panic will ensue and people die needlessly.
    Early days yet (this hasn't been going for long!!), but if I may say, I also agree. This was in reply to Sammy's post above. Sammy, whom I respect a great deal, may be right, but at the moment I don't think he is. Of course, we may know much more soon.

A couple of weeks ago, I said we'd know more in a couple of weeks. Here we are now, and I do think we know more. To some degree, whether this is some kind of apocalypse killer plague is besides the point. (Of course it's not!) Everyone reading this will be just fine, because they already know how to take good care of themselves and their families.

It's the social and economic effects that are the macro factor. None of us can do a thing about those. They may be very wide-ranging, and ushered in via a Problem-Reaction-Solution mechanism. That's why we need to keep a very careful eye on this fast moving ball.

I do think there's a bigger game at play here, and I don't know what it exactly is. For those who missed it, I posted here that I was now persuaded this is all orchestrated.

I still think that. Reading page 18 of this Rockefeller Foundation document, there's a startlingly near-identical scenario, written in 2010, to what's happening now. Almost exactly. It's like a playbook, a script. I was really quite stunned.

I'm not entirely convinced all this is about vaccinations. I do believe the statements that any vaccine may be 12-18 months away. And if the thing starts to 'morph', and then continues to mutate — which is one thing we need to track carefully — then any vaccine would be useless anyway. It's like trying to hit a moving target.

The odds seem greater that it's a scenario to bring down the global economy, restrict travel, track citizens and their contacts, filter and censor communications, and kill off (or imprison) 'inconvenient' people — just like in China. That alone would usher in the NWO pretty fast.

And it's not impossible that this is targeted against the Chinese regime. The cost to the rest of the world's economy might be considered to be a price worth paying to run the Chinese right off the road and off a high cliff. (I do still think it's not impossible the Chinese regime may fall. If so, I'd applaud, but maybe not for too long if I saw clearly that this was all part of a larger NWO master plan.)
    I agree...and I think it is one part of the orchestration. Due to it being an illness, it is something everyone can see as opposed to things that occur behind the curtain. Vaccinations have always been a part of it, but as the effects, like autism for example, have affected people quickly and thus have been more noticable as being linked to vaccinations as opposed to something like cancer that comes on years later.

Maybe things have been moving too slowly for TPTB. I suppose it remains to be seen.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #1047
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Coronavirus covert operation
    by Jon Rappoport
    February 27, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ert-operation/

"In my ongoing coverage of the “epidemic” (archive here: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/category/sars/ ), I’ve written about the covert-operation aspect of the brutal game.

I want to add a few notes.

By its very nature, a covert op is meant to CONCEAL its true goals and details and players, so it’s no surprise we have unanswered questions. Rushing to supply all the answers in five minutes is a futile exercise.

A covert op can be invented and planned from the get-go; or players, seeing an event unfold, can jump onboard in mid-stream, take control, and use the event to launch an operation.

A covert op has cover stories and false trails. These are standard in the intelligence business.

A cover story is designed to divert attention from what is actually going on. It is basically a false picture floated to obscure the truth. The intent is: get people dividing into camps and arguing with each other about VARIATIONS of the cover story—thus taking them further from the hidden facts and motives.

In this case, the cover story would be: a contagious virus jumped species in China and started harming and killing people; it’s spread.

People began taking sides: the contagious coronavirus is a natural microbe; it’s a leak from a biowar lab; it was weaponized in a lab and intentionally released; it’s rather harmless for the most part; it’s deadly; its effects are somehow magnified by interacting with chemtrails; because people are dying, the virus must be the cause, etc.

Once people have divided into camps, the covert operators can twist several of these cover-story variations, thus creating false trails, down which people can travel, without ever reaching an end.

For example, a loose study might appear “which proves the coronavirus is a bioweapon.” If you read the study carefully, though, you realize the authors aren’t claiming the virus has been weaponized. Further, the study authors are saying the virus has a peculiarity which MIGHT mean THIS or COULD mean THAT or POSSIBLY IMPLIES something else. And there appear to be no other studies which confirm any of these equivocal findings.

But within an hour of the study being published, fifty thousand people on the Web are circulating this “proof of weaponization.”

In any so-called epidemic, you will see some ex-military or ex-intelligence spook appear out of nowhere with “expert insider testimony” about the virus. He “knows it’s a weapon.” Therefore, it must be.

Likewise, other authority figures will show up to capture audiences with unproven revelations about the “bioweapon virus,” or “the leak of the virus from a lab,” or the “theft of the virus.” Their audience, having rejected conventional media and government authorities, is looking for alternative substitutes. And they’ll get substitutes.

Notice that, in all these insider pronouncements, whatever they are, there is a re-enforcement of the basic idea that THE VIRUS is the cause of the “epidemic.” BUT REMEMBER, “THE VIRUS” IS THE BASIC COVER STORY. Planners of a covert op want people to buy the basic cover any which way.

To illustrate these points, imagine that, in an area of forest 30 miles from a town, people discover a large patch of dead trees. Some have fallen over. Others, leafless and gray, are still standing. At first, no one takes action. Then, it’s obvious the patch is growing larger. More trees are falling down. More branches and leaves are drying up and dropping on the ground.

The town newspaper, aided by pronouncements from local officials, runs a story about a fire. There was a fire in that part of the forest. It was “so severe and hot, its effects are still being felt.” NOW, people begin arguing about the cause of the fire. It was a lightning hit. Someone set a blaze, using flammable liquid that burned at an exceptionally high temperature. Drug dealers fought with one another and burned up the drugs. A sinister creature, half-animal, half-human, rumored to live in the woods, set the fire. ET aliens set the blaze. Their small ship crashed and burned.

The fire is the cover story. People are arguing about variations of the basic cover. Actually, six months ago, a town firm that secretly sells a dangerous and illegal pesticide, believing they were about to get busted, sent employees with drums of the poison into the forest to dump them. That’s what happened. But the cover story is now so ingrained in minds, few people will consider there was no fire…THERE HAD TO BE A FIRE.

After having researched and written about epidemic duds (SARS, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika, etc.) for many years, I’ve taken a different approach.

I’ve asked more BASIC questions at every turn.

If public health officials and governments announce an outbreak and a virus, I ask, “How did they discover the new virus?” That’s a reasonable inquiry. “Did they really find and isolate a new virus?” “What procedures did they use for the job?” “Are those procedures accurate and valid?” “Did the scientists who rushed to the outbreak-locale to take tissue samples—are these the CDC or World Health Organization virus hunters who always find a new virus, even if, at the designated location, an industrial corporation is releasing torrents of polluted poison into the ground and the water?

Which leads me to my next basic question: assuming some harm is being visited on people, are there clear causes that have nothing to do with a virus, causes that would account for the profile of harm that has been announced? And if so, who would benefit from hiding these other clear causes by using the cover story of a virus? Corporations, governments? Who would benefit, on the back end, from the virus cover story? Drug companies? Vaccine companies?

I ask: how many cases of the “epidemic” have been announced? How many deaths? Exactly how are these cases being identified and counted? What diagnostic tests are being done? Are the tests accurate and valid? Again, this is a reasonable inquiry. If the authorities are claiming a certain number of people are being harmed, I want to find out HOW these “experts” are coming to that conclusion.

I ask: what is the list of symptoms being attributed to the “epidemic illness?” Are these symptoms so generalized they already fit large numbers of people without the claim that the cause is a new virus? For example, are typical flu-like symptoms, which apply to millions of people, suddenly being shifted over and counted as cases of the “new epidemic?”

I ask: in all modern epidemics, are there common, long-accepted medical tests and procedures which are arbitrary and unproven, which should be openly debated, but aren’t? Is the story of a virus used to hide corporate and government crimes?

There are other questions I ask, but you get the idea. I go under the cover story of the moment and look for more fundamental lies and truths. I hit the “stress points” of the cover story.

These basic questions have generated all my previous articles on the current “coronavirus crisis.”

I keep asking, looking, and answering.

If I find out, in asking and answering these questions that, yes, questionable procedures have been used in discovering the new virus in the first place; unworkable, dubious, and worthless tests have been used to diagnose and label patients with the epidemic disease; cases are undoubtedly “imported” from traditional diseases, in order to falsely inflate the number of cases in the epidemic; causes of illness, other than the virus, are present in an area where the epidemic started; the epidemic illness is a familiar generalized list of symptoms which are present in millions of people—if I find out all these things, then the “new epidemic” with a new viral cause is a con job.

If, after stripping away the number of people claimed to be “epidemic cases” who most likely aren’t, I find that the true number of cases appears to be small, then there is no epidemic.

If the number of cases still seems to be high, then I look deeper into non-viral causes which are currently operating, and influencing illness.

For my findings on this “coronavirus epidemic,” I suggest going back and reading all my articles in this ongoing series (archive here).

For those who have been with me from the beginning, I thank you for your support and interest.

I’ll close this piece with an example. In 2003, there was another coronavirus epidemic: SARS. Its symptoms were basic flu with, in some cases, acute respiratory problems.

As I’ve detailed, a Canadian biologist, Frank Plummer, working for the World Health Organization, spoke frankly to the press, saying the number of SARS patients with the coronavirus was fewer and fewer. In fact, it was approaching zero. This, obviously, cut the legs out from under the claim that SARS was a new disease caused by a new coronavirus.

Where did SARS begin? Where was it first found? Guangdong, China. In their excellent book, Virus Mania, Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Kohnlein explore non-virus causes of flu-like illness in that locale. They found causes. It turns out this area is one of the world’s largest re-cyclers of e-waste:

“Guangdong is China’s largest industrial area…extremely polluted. Garbage lies everywhere; above all high-tech waste…For $1.50 a day, locals disassemble computers, monitors and printers with their bare hands, endangering both their own health and the environment… There, workers empty toner cartridges from laser printers the whole day long without protective masks, breathing in fine carbon dust. Others, mostly women and girls, dip circuit boards into baths of liquid lead to separate and collect the soldering materials with which the memory chips and processors are attached to the plates. Unprotected, they are exposed to toxic fumes. While the plastic plates are simply burned up, the chips and processors are put in acid baths, to extract their gold. Here as well, poisonous fumes are generated, and the unusable leftover acids are just dumped into the river. A lot of garbage is simply burned up or dumped onto rice fields, irrigation facilities or into waterways. The bodies of water and groundwater around Guiys have become so contaminated that drinking water has to be brought in daily from other cities…”

A real cause of real illness. No need for a virus. Except…as a cover story."

(It seems likely to me that, even if a flu vaccine isn't ready yet to be pushed, simply by the amount of fear, conflict and comfusion being generated by all the hype about a pandemic TPTB will find it easier to push the mandatory vaccine agenda. More people will be eager to comply, and all the more ready to attack anti-vaxers. Not to mention what a great distraction, especially from all the other environmental factors which are causing illness. Loosh galore!
    Last edited by onawah; 26th February 2020 at 19:01.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), frankstien (26th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), Kate (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), RogeRio (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #1048
    Thanks

Steve Bannon talked at length with Simone Gao two days ago. Bannon is adamant that the situation is very far from being "under control' in China.

It's a very strong interview, highly recommended. Bannon does NOT mince his words.

There's not a single thing he says that I disagree with. And, once again, it really isn't impossible that the Chinese regime may fall.

I'd SO celebrate that. (But then, I'd soon be very worried what might be coming next...)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th February 2020 at 20:00.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2020), Deux Corbeaux (28th February 2020), Eligos (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), onevoice (27th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), RogeRio (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sophocles (26th February 2020), T Smith (27th February 2020), thepainterdoug (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), varuna (26th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020), Yoda (27th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #1049
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Onawah, Is it too late for you to run for President?? lol Diane

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), onawah (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #1050
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

A covert op has cover stories and false trails. These are standard in the intelligence business.

So.....by this reasoning.....is your story a cover story or false trail?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Philippe (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #1051
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Strange things happen: Today there was a confirmed case of the coronavirus in Germany, and the man had visited the Netherlands one week ago, but the RIVM, the dutch centre for disease control sayd: no need to trace the people and area where he was because he wasn’t ill one week ago, so he couldn’t infect anyone else I thought i read somewhere that the incubation time was 14 to 24 days .....so why they make that decision? I really don’t know.
    So far no confirmed case here, lets see what happens within one week or so.....

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Inaiá (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th February 2020), Sunny (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #1052
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    I thought i read somewhere that the incubation time was 14 to 24 days .....so why they make that decision? I really don’t know.
    That's 100% correct, widely agreed now. Some say it might even be 27 days in unusual cases.

That makes it all really hard to control, especially if someone might have no symptoms all that time yet still be spreading the virus to many people they meet. The RIVM (Dutch Center for Disease Control) should watch a few more YouTube videos. (Or, maybe, read the Lancet or the New England Journal of Medicine.)

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dick (27th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), Inaiá (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020), Yoda (27th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #1053
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Bill, Steve Bannon video, the most important one I have heard to date! all need to listen to this. t y

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Eligos (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), onevoice (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), T Smith (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #1054
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

First case just confirmed in Norway. First test analyzis was negative, the second positive. She shows no symptoms and feels fine. Got back from (probably China or Italy) last weekend. Self quarantine for 14 days.
    Last edited by Sophocles; 26th February 2020 at 20:52. Reason: Corrected gender (from 'he' to 'she')

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2020), Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Dick (27th February 2020), Eligos (26th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), Inaiá (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Metaphor (26th February 2020), muxfolder (2nd March 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sunny (26th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #1055
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

⚠️ Coronavirus is in my opinion most likely a Common Cold (or Common Flu? or both?) Virus that hurts weak people and may die because of having a too weak immune system! ... This always happened for centuries a small percentage DIE because of a flu virus ... But now with cumulative harmful mass 4G Cell Towers & soon #5G Cell Towers everywhere & WiFi & Bluetooth & Cordless Headsets Phones "Healthy People" ALSO get weaker! (let that sink in for a moment ...)

Can please anyone make a list of what is attacking and/or disrupting our immune-system last 20 years.

Did you know Governments admitted we have huge rise of "Mystery Illnesses" meanwhile if you study the declassified Military & Navy Documents discussing Microwave Sickness Symptoms of the 1960s, 70s & 80s from the SAME RANGE FREQUENCIES that 5G will use! ... Microwave Sickness Symptoms are almost identical with current #EHS Symptoms* which are officially recognized by European Commission & Parliament.

* EHS = Electromagnetic hypersensitivity

If they push Mandatory Vaccines on all of us THAT could be much worse than having a common cold flu virus, see video why!

Video: tinyurl.com/MandatoryVaccines-are-Worse

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Founder Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th February 2020 at 06:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Chip (27th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), Michi (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Soda (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #1056
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Trump rips coronavirus coverage, to hold news conference

President Trump said in an early morning tweet on Wednesday that he will hold a news conference at 6 p.m. to address his administration's response to the coronavirus outbreak.

In the post, he continued to blame the media and Democrats for overstating the danger of the disease, even as health experts have warned of its spread.

Trump accused MSNBC and CNN of "doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible."
    ADVERTISEMENT

He insisted the U.S. is "in great shape" in its handling of the disease, adding that he and health officials will hold a news conference at the White House on Wednesday evening.

I will be having a News Conference at the White House, on this subject, today at 6:00 P.M. CDC representatives, and others, will be there. Thank you!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2020

The president's tweets appeared to underscore his focus on how the deadly disease is affecting financial markets. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost nearly 2,000 points over the last two days.

Trump is facing mounting pressure over his handling of the coronavirus from lawmakers and health officials, who warned on Tuesday that the country should prepare for an outbreak of cases in the U.S.

“It’s not a question of if this will happen but when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illnesses,” Nancy Messonnier, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters. “Disruption to everyday life might be severe.”

There are 57 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the U.S., including in 40 Americans who were repatriated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

Republicans and Democrats alike have signaled the government response has thus far been insufficient to prepare for the spread of the coronavirus in the U.S. The Trump administration requested $2.5 billion in additional funding to combat the disease, a figure some lawmakers viewed as inadequate.

But Trump and other administration officials have sought to downplay the severity of the disease within U.S. borders. The president has repeatedly attacked the media and Democrats, claiming they refuse to give him credit for his handling of the coronavirus, while top economic adviser Larry Kudlow on Tuesday asserted that the virus was “contained.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...on-coronavirus

This is the kind of response that I was concerned about, however, it does make sense that the democratic party and their MSM puppets might use this opportunity to make Trump look as bad as possible. Their desperate attempts thus far have failed miserably. It will be telling to hear what he has to say about it.
    Last edited by Pam; 26th February 2020 at 22:04.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #1057
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Bill, Steve Bannon video, the most important one I have heard to date! all need to listen to this. t y
    Yes, here it is. I agreed with every word. I was really impressed.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Steve Bannon talked at length with Simone Gao two days ago. Bannon is adamant that the situation is very far from being "under control' in China.

It's a very strong interview, highly recommended. Bannon does NOT mince his words.

There's not a single thing he says that I disagree with. And, once again, it really isn't impossible that the Chinese regime may fall.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (26th February 2020), Delight (27th February 2020), Eligos (26th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020), Yoda (27th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #1058
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    First case just confirmed in Norway. First test analyzis was negative, the second positive. She shows no symptoms and feels fine. Got back from (probably China or Italy) last weekend. Self quarantine for 14 days.
    This is what the BBC reported: (my added emphasis)
    Norway has become the latest European nation to register a case of coronavirus.
    The country's public health agency has confirmed the news.
    The person returned from China late last week and has been isolated at home.
    The person was unlikely to have infected others, the agency said.
    As in the Netherlands (see this post), the Norwegian health authorities don't seem to understand she could have been infecting others all the time, even with no symptoms. How about whoever she sat next to, maybe on several planes, on her long flight back from China??

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2020), Dick (27th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), Inaiá (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020), Yoda (27th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #1059
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Trump rips coronavirus coverage, to hold news conference
    Here's where it'll be livestreamed, starting at 6.30 pm (37 mins from now). It might be pretty important for his credibility. He has a major opportunity, missed or not taken so far, of being an inspiring, transparent, tell-it-straight-just-like-it-is leader.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2020), Frank V (26th February 2020), Franny (26th February 2020), Metaphor (26th February 2020), Pam (26th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), sllim11 (27th February 2020), Soda (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (26th February 2020), Yoda (27th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #1060
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It might be interesting to monitor the CDC's webpage for COVID-19

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Eligos (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 154 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 103 153 154 LastLast