+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old Videos/information that have become more true and significant over time

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 712 posts

Default Old Videos/information that have become more true and significant over time

Old Videos/information that have become more true and significant over time

As some are probably aware, in this age we are overwhelmed with information, a lot of which is junk or disinformation. It is often very difficult to distinguish good information from bad ones, precisely because we are more open minded and so more accepting of stories that the general population thinks is ridiculous.

One way to test the validity is the test of time. A prophecy can be shown to be false by simply waiting to the time it predicts. A piece of information can be known to be significant if it explains events, or if events unfold in a consistent way with the information. So time is a good benchmark. On the internet many things are preserved very well. We can therefore look back and judge if an old video is valuable, if a whistle blower is genuine, or if a prophecy or warning is good. I invite you to think of any video or information that holds the test of time, and is becoming truer than ever. It should probably be more than five years old.

A valuable video is Bill’s hour long comment of the all-important “Anglo-Saxon mission”. It was done in 2010. Ten years now and what was revealed there is beginning to happen. The two precursor events I think are happening in this first month of 2020. The attack on Iran with the aim to provoke a retaliation that might start the third world war. The killing of Solemeni is a big provocation and do not know Iran’s response yet. The other event is the biological warfare on China. China will catch flu, it was said. Now we have the outbreak of a Sars like virus in Wuhan, China, at the worst time possible for China. This is because the whole nation is on a month long new year holidays and there is an extremely big mass flow of population all over (most people work far away from home and often this holiday is the only time they can go home for reunion). If this virus is not contained and the death rate is high, then it will be very ominous for China, and probably for the world too. Unforunately the facts that this occurs at the worst time of the year and that Wuhan is right in the middle of China and is therefore the center of tranfer make containment very hard.

The whistleblowing information actually says provoking a war with Iran first, then set off the flu in China. This is true in some way if matters get worse. The killing of a revered leader of Iran is a provcation of war, and I hope the Sars like virus will not become a pandemic. Anyway I consider this video to be valuable and significant to be listed as the first such video. (an outline of the ASM begins at about 10mins)

Last edited by syrwong; 22nd January 2020 at 22:17.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2020), anandacate (24th January 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (23rd January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), cannawizard (23rd January 2020), Craig (22nd January 2020), cursichella1 (29th January 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd January 2020), East Sun (23rd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), George (25th January 2020), heretogrow (22nd January 2020), Ioneo (22nd January 2020), Matthew (27th January 2021), Pam (25th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Satori (22nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2020), Sunny (22nd January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020), toppy (22nd January 2020), Valle (22nd January 2020), Violet3 (23rd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Lightbulb Re: Old Videos/information that have become more true and significant over time

In January 2010, Project Camelot received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone. What our source reports is this:

* There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

* It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

* The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

* During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

* This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting. This horrific scenario has been planned for generations. The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse - as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008. As if all this were not enough, our source speculates this is all set against the backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" - the same kind of event as was experienced by our ancestors approximately 11,500 years ago. If this event occurs - not necessarily expected in 2012, but sometime in the next decade - it would destroy civilization as we know it, dwarfing even the effects of a nuclear war.

I asked the question to our source: If there's an expected catastrophe, then why initiate a Third World War? His answer, for the first time to me, made terrible sense. The real goal, he explained, is to set up the post-catastrophic world. To ensure that this "New World" [note the term] is the one the controllers want, totalitarian control structures need to be in place when the catastrophe occurs - with an excuse that the populace will accept and demand them. Martial law in the right, carefully chosen countries before the catastrophe occurs will enable the "right" people to survive and prosper in the post-catastrophic world, and the beginning of the next 11,500 year cycle. What may have been carefully planned on a covert global scale, for the last several generations, is nothing less than who will inherit the Earth. Who are the "right" people? The white Caucasians. This may be why the name of this project is The Anglo-Saxon Mission. Hence the justification for the planned genocide of the Chinese people - so that the New World is inherited by "us", not "them". Our source was not informed about the planned fate of the second and third world countries such as those in South America, Africa and Asia. But he presumes that these would be allowed to fend for themselves and probably not survive well - or maybe not at all. The totalitarian military governments of the western, white, people are set to be the inheritors. This is a plan so evil, so racist, so diabolical, so huge, that it almost defies belief.

But it all aligns with what many commentators, researchers and whistleblowing insiders have been identifying for some years now. For me personally, it's the clearest picture yet of why the world is the way it is, and why the secrets are protected so fiercely: it may be all about racial supremacy. The Fourth Reich is alive and well. Astonishingly, our source was not pessimistic. He stressed, as do we and many others, that consciousness is awakening rapidly all over the planet and that THESE PLANNED EVENTS ARE NOT INEVITABLE. If ever there was a reason to work closely together to raise awareness of the real threat to us all, this is it.

Watch this video, listen carefully to the strong message of hope and encouragement, and spread it far and wide. We stand for the potential magnificence of a united humanity that knows no racial boundaries or distinctions. Whether or not the catastrophe occurs - and many, including ourselves, maintain that it will not - we must co-create our own future, claim our power, and do whatever we can to alert people to the dangers around us... so that we can be stronger together, for the sake of our descendants and for the heritage of all living beings on Planet Earth.

Bill Ryan May 4, 2010

AlphaZebra

Screen Snapshot Youtube Comment + My Recent Reply:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	comment.jpg.png
Views:	2163
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	42329  
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd January 2020 at 19:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2020), anandacate (25th January 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (23rd January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Caliban (22nd January 2020), cursichella1 (29th January 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd January 2020), East Sun (23rd January 2020), heretogrow (22nd January 2020), Justplain (22nd January 2020), kfm27917 (1st April 2020), Matthew (27th January 2021), onawah (23rd January 2020), onevoice (23rd January 2020), Pam (25th January 2020), raregem (22nd January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sunny (22nd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2020), syrwong (22nd January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020), toppy (22nd January 2020), Valle (22nd January 2020), XelNaga (23rd January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Old Videos/information that have become more true and significant over time

Quote * There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.
    The Third World War has been planned at least since 1944, if not… 1922. The closest we came was in 1962, when Kennedy and Khrushchev together stepped back from nuclear war. The good news is that nearly sixty years on we are nearly sixty years into the alternative to the World War III scenario. The Gehlen organization, as part of the CIA, picked up among the debris of World War II, was working towards this more radical ‘final solution’, codenamed Ernstfall or E-Fall. When it failed, I guess Kennedy was taken out (as was Khrushchev). I expect Chernobyl and Three-Mile Island were last-ditch attempts to use civilian nuclear power to the same end. All this is history. We have been moving away from nuclear Armageddon ever since.

Now of course – not yet history or even official news – we have scalar weaponry, and secret warfare. I have just viewed the two-hour video by Avalon member lightpotential “A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!”.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332493
    It shows perhaps beyond reasonable doubt that North Korea (my words with Chinese backing has reached a stalemate with the USA by demonstrating its ability to take out San Francisco under cover of the “big one” due to hit the California coast. I have not been following the situation, but I would expect the threat of mutual destruction to operate as before. (Meanwhile, the Normandy coast, predicted to disappear last year, is still here…)

The secrecy comes from the ability to disguise nuclear-type strikes as natural earthquakes. The Fukushima event of 2011 was likely a hybrid event. A surfeit of unnatural earthquakes has to be explained somehow: cue global warming, enter Greta Thunberg…. Australian bushfires not seen since… 1984-5 likely have something to do with Pine Gap being a target. This is a prediction, as I have no idea where Pine Gap is precisely located.

All of history is about losers who eventually lose. It often takes a great deal of time, effort and tragedy, not to mention column inches in the papers, but the bottom line is they always do. I am no Darwinist, but the “survival of the fittest” can be turned round in a whole new positive light. So what was going on in 1922? A book by diplomat Jean Giraudoux (I have no ideas whether it is fiction or not) describes the German state of mind after the defeat of 1918, with a newspaper article by one Otto Ernst Schmidt: “France, I am hoping for the end of the world if you can die from it. I want all countries to be as unhappy as we are. Let another race come down from another planet; let it bring to America a monetary unit worth $600, let beings with deformed sex organs devastate France… etc. etc.” Such thoughts are supposed to be shared by the French when THEY lost the previous war in 1870. The thoughts of losers, when they have lost, and which cause their loss.

The problem with the alternative community is that by being aware of such issues, it can actually lend its energy to the outcome least desired. That is the danger that needs to be guarded against. Let the war stay so secret it doesn’t actually materialize at all. And meanwhile let the peace continue to operate in secret too.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Matthew (27th January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2020), onevoice (23rd January 2020), Pam (25th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Satori (22nd January 2020), Sunny (22nd January 2020), syrwong (22nd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Old Videos/information that have become more true and significant over time

Pine Gap is approximately 18 kilometres (11 mi) south-west of the town of Alice Springs, Northern Territory in the centre of Australia
    https://northernterritory.com/map

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    A surfeit of unnatural earthquakes has to be explained somehow: cue global warming, enter Greta Thunberg…. Australian bushfires not seen since… 1984-5 likely have something to do with Pine Gap being a target. This is a prediction, as I have no idea where Pine Gap is precisely located.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DeeMetrios (23rd January 2020), Justplain (22nd January 2020), Pam (25th January 2020), Sadieblue (23rd January 2020), Sunny (22nd January 2020), syrwong (22nd January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Imagine what an engineered earthquake on China's Three Gorge Dam would do to that country!
    Three Gorges Dam sits on two major fault lines -- Jiuwanxi and Zigui-Badong.
    If part of the Anglo Saxon Mission's agenda is to destroy China, that would be one easy way to help get it done.
    Of course, imagining that might be contributing to what Araucaria cautions against:
    "The problem with the alternative community is that by being aware of such issues, it can actually lend its energy to the outcome least desired. That is the danger that needs to be guarded against. Let the war stay so secret it doesn’t actually materialize at all. And meanwhile let the peace continue to operate in secret too."
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd January 2020 at 23:57.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Justplain (22nd January 2020), onevoice (23rd January 2020), Pam (25th January 2020), Sadieblue (23rd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2020), syrwong (22nd January 2020), XelNaga (23rd January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Pine Gap is approximately 18 kilometres (11 mi) south-west of the town of Alice Springs, Northern Territory in the centre of Australia
    https://northernterritory.com/map

A surfeit of unnatural earthquakes has to be explained somehow: cue global warming, enter Greta Thunberg…. Australian bushfires not seen since… 1984-5 likely have something to do with Pine Gap being a target. This is a prediction, as I have no idea where Pine Gap is precisely located.
    OK, thanks, my mistake: in the brushless desert right at the centre of a ring of fire. Another mistake: I meant 1974-5, when the damage was 6 times worse. In those days, the talk was all about global cooling. These mistakes don’t invalidate my point, that global warming as such is a convenient lie. The earth is in a bad way, to be sure, but it is no good blaming the thermometer for this fever.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushfires_in_Australia

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (23rd January 2020), Pam (25th January 2020), Sadieblue (23rd January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think you will find Dark Journalist's most recent episode in the X Series interesting and relevant to the discussion in this thread, Araucaria, et al.
    (Pine Gap is mentioned).

Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332347
    Quote * There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.
    The Third World War has been planned at least since 1944, if not… 1922. The closest we came was in 1962, when Kennedy and Khrushchev together stepped back from nuclear war. The good news is that nearly sixty years on we are nearly sixty years into the alternative to the World War III scenario. The Gehlen organization, as part of the CIA, picked up among the debris of World War II, was working towards this more radical ‘final solution’, codenamed Ernstfall or E-Fall. When it failed, I guess Kennedy was taken out (as was Khrushchev). I expect Chernobyl and Three-Mile Island were last-ditch attempts to use civilian nuclear power to the same end. All this is history. We have been moving away from nuclear Armageddon ever since.

Now of course – not yet history or even official news – we have scalar weaponry, and secret warfare. I have just viewed the two-hour video by Avalon member lightpotential “A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!”.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332493
    It shows perhaps beyond reasonable doubt that North Korea (my words with Chinese backing has reached a stalemate with the USA by demonstrating its ability to take out San Francisco under cover of the “big one” due to hit the California coast. I have not been following the situation, but I would expect the threat of mutual destruction to operate as before. (Meanwhile, the Normandy coast, predicted to disappear last year, is still here…)

The secrecy comes from the ability to disguise nuclear-type strikes as natural earthquakes. The Fukushima event of 2011 was likely a hybrid event. A surfeit of unnatural earthquakes has to be explained somehow: cue global warming, enter Greta Thunberg…. Australian bushfires not seen since… 1984-5 likely have something to do with Pine Gap being a target. This is a prediction, as I have no idea where Pine Gap is precisely located.
    Each breath a gift...

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Something has been done to the Sun either by taking something out of it or more likely by PUTTING SOMETHING INTO IT. The Rothschilds, the Germans and the Reptilians are all cozy on the Moon and by space ship extension, the rest of the solar system at very least. Therefore, what was done to the Sun must be a part of this Anglo-Saxon Agenda. Although, a video on Youtube.com showing Princess Elizabeth Station and a pyramid nearby in defrost mode, suggests that this global warming stunt, chemtrails, etc., is a plot to MELT ANTARTICA so that THEY can see and get at the technologies buried under the ice. RUN WITH THAT BILL!

15. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i have heard about secret space program stuff and US Government went out with Space Force thing push harder, seems they pushing secret stuff into mainstream...next decade gonna be interesting. we heard they advance 50 years ahead ... so current time 2020 on mainstream is like in 1970-80's while in secret space program are 2020...now we gonna be in 2020 of their time and their advancement are in 2050-2060.

i'm very interesting in this whole US space force that Trump pushing...

+ Reply to Thread