+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Possible parasite problems: Has anyone used a (Don Croft Terminator) zapper successfully?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Possible parasite problems: Has anyone used a (Don Croft Terminator) zapper successfully?

Hello friends.

I am on a mission to resolve some very odd physical symptoms that I picked up on a trip to Peru in December 2018. I had a serious bacterial infection which was eventually resolved after 2 weeks in hospital with some devastatingly strong antibiotics. I expected that I would have some gut issues afterwards until my flora was restored, but the symptoms have gone beyond what I would expect, and lasted much longer.

I have constipation, bloating, inflammation in my guts. I have arthritic pains, constant sinus inflammation. I have had allergy symptoms of many kinds despite my allergist not identifying any true allergies to these substances when he skin tested me. I have an uncontrollable appetite and have gained 50 pounds this year which is quite out of character for me, I have always been so slim. My skin is very bad, I get lots of random itching.

After lots of shrugged shoulders from doctors I had to do my own research and I am pretty sure parasites are the likely culprit. I am not keen to start taking strong anti-parasitic medication unless it is absolutely necessary.

I am moving abroad next week and a lady in the community I will be joining has posted an ad of facebook selling a Don Croft Terminator brand zapper. It is more money than I would prefer to gamble with.

I wondered if anyone from this forum has any personal experience with this device? I hear it can cause burns? I would be putting it directly on sensitive stomach skin so am slightly concerned about that.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), Iloveyou (24th January 2020), Ioneo (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Possible parasite problems: Has anyone used a (Don Croft Terminator) zapper successfully?

Cant say about the device you mention Jenya.
    However my"cure all" is Bi carbonate of soda.
    Can use it with cider vinegar-- tea spoon of each or with honey.
    The honey is also good for the skin.
    The benefits of bi-carbonate of soda are numerous but for sure kills parasites.
    Cider vinegar also has many benefits--you can check bot out on U tube.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Caliban (24th January 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), Jenya (24th January 2020), Lefty Dave (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Possible parasite problems: Has anyone used a (Don Croft Terminator) zapper successfully?

Thank you so much! I already have some in the cupboard so will try this immediately!!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), greybeard (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

EFO (24th January 2020), Ioneo (24th January 2020), Jenya (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020), Yoda (24th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks Bill. I did run a forum search before posting this. While the info was useful, I noticed that there had not been any threads on this topic since 2014 so I thought it might be worth starting a new one.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), greybeard (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), toppy (25th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Jenya, I would strongly suggest you look into herbal interventions. I can particularly attest to oil of oregano, garlic and the black walnut. Check out this article which is an overview on the topic and offers 12 herbal suggestions. It is also promoting an antiparasitic product. It definitely sounds like you are struggling with parasites and I think you might benefit from a multi pronged approach. Each herb will provide a unique mechanism of action to get rid of the parasites. I would also like to add olive leaf and oral silver as possibilities as well. Please don't underestimate the power of herbs.

https://drjockers.com/12-herbs-kill-...tes-naturally/

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), greybeard (24th January 2020), Jenya (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), snoman (24th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Jenya (here)
    Thanks Bill. I did run a forum search before posting this. While the info was useful, I noticed that there had not been any threads on this topic since 2014 so I thought it might be worth starting a new one.
    Yes, for sure. We often take the opportunity to point new(er) members to older threads, where there's still very valuable information in the huge archive that Avalon is.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

EFO (24th January 2020), greybeard (24th January 2020), James (24th January 2020), Jenya (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020), Yoda (24th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Chris, Can you mix the bicarb and vinegar and honey together with a spoon and just taking the foaming result? Have you used it daily, sporadically? Thanks in advance. Diane

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2020), greybeard (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Hello friends.

I am on a mission to resolve some very odd physical symptoms that I picked up on a trip to Peru in December 2018. I had a serious bacterial infection which was eventually resolved after 2 weeks in hospital with some devastatingly strong antibiotics. I expected that I would have some gut issues afterwards until my flora was restored, but the symptoms have gone beyond what I would expect, and lasted much longer.

I have constipation, bloating, inflammation in my guts. I have arthritic pains, constant sinus inflammation. I have had allergy symptoms of many kinds despite my allergist not identifying any true allergies to these substances when he skin tested me. I have an uncontrollable appetite and have gained 50 pounds this year which is quite out of character for me, I have always been so slim. My skin is very bad, I get lots of random itching.

After lots of shrugged shoulders from doctors I had to do my own research and I am pretty sure parasites are the likely culprit. I am not keen to start taking strong anti-parasitic medication unless it is absolutely necessary.

I am moving abroad next week and a lady in the community I will be joining has posted an ad of facebook selling a Don Croft Terminator brand zapper. It is more money than I would prefer to gamble with.

I wondered if anyone from this forum has any personal experience with this device? I hear it can cause burns? I would be putting it directly on sensitive stomach skin so am slightly concerned about that.

Any input would be highly appreciated.
    Dear Jenya,

I'm sorry for your problems you described and could be a solution for the,but the time is to short until you'll move abroad.

Although,follow Greaybeard advice.

I once was interested in understanding Orgone energy until I understand that if not used properly can cause damages,so I stopped trying to do/made things based on that field of knowledge so I start building late Slim Spurling's rings for my personal use.Are very effective with immediate results for some things.

Here is he's wife web site with list of distributors and their European distributor.

These are the tools which I suggest them to you:
    1- a sacred cubit ring (it energize the water,including form the body) 27 euro
    2- a lost cubit ring (work on material field) 54 euro
    3- a feedback loop (release pains from the body). 126 euro

When laying down,put both rings on affected area and send your own positive intention of healing.Keep them 1/4 hrs. for start and see the improvements.After that you can use the feedback loop solely or with one of the ring or both of them attached to it.Keep the feedback loop on the least affected area until you feel something like a suction (this initial process could be short or longer depending of your intention and the severity of the problem),after that,start moving the feedback clockwise very slowly toward the center of your affection.Keep moving it until you feel no pain.Repeat this procedure every time you have time to do it.This is how I work with some of the tools.Please request all the details form your supplier and how to work with them.

Slim Spurling products are working only in positive way and never in negative way.That's why I decided to build and work with them on one side and on an other side manufactured products are very expensive for simple copper wires...
    Geo-stress and the Miraculous Sacred Cubit

Please add at least a tea spoon three times a day of vit. C to your diet.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020), Yetti (16th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

I recently heard how many doctors don't have a clue about f.i. the Lyme disease. They tend to say it is in the head and psychosomatic when they don't see a solution. Here is a description of the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi that is transferred by a tick bite and often unnoticed
    https://www.cdc.gov/lyme/index.html
    I happen to sent yesterday a new batch of a mixture of essential oils as prescribed by a specialized doctor for a distant family member who was diagnosed finally and after years with the Lyme disease from a probable tick bite years ago in Finland . Information exist about a real epidemic in the USA and here in France there are an estimated 600.000 infected undetected persons. Hard to believe but I am careful not to shrug it off. The treatment alternated with essential oils and antibiotics can last months and I was warned that there could be some falling back. But healing and getting rid of the symptoms is possible!
    There are sometimes difficulties with detecting the infection in blood tests. It can be dormant. But you should definitely have a thorough blood test. Best wishes.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), greybeard (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Chris, Can you mix the bicarb and vinegar and honey together with a spoon and just taking the foaming result? Have you used it daily, sporadically? Thanks in advance. Diane
    I would be inclined to add warm water--a total of half a cup.
    Daily I drink Cider Vinegar a desert spoon roughly
    If I feel the need I take the Bi-carb soda & honey with quite warm water stirred.

Recently I was feeling quite tired and not focusing so I took the Bi carb and honey mix twice a day for two days and the difference really was amazing that fast.
    Havent needed it since.

Best check doses on u tube--
    Wishing you well.
    With love Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), earthdreamer (27th January 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), Philippe (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020), wondering (24th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Thanks, Chris, I appreciate your response! Diane

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), greybeard (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), toppy (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

You can try to take Pumpkin Seed Oil.
    Another choice is to make your own colloidal silver solution as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Ucg5hHdb4

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2020), Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

Dear Jenya, I have used the Terminator zapper. I think it is a positive device, but I don't think (in my own opinion) it is strong enough to solve all the health issues you are listing. There are zappers with more features that I have also used and that I thought were more useful -- where you could program the amount of time you zap (there is only one setting for the Terminator) and you could buy program chips for different issues (e.g., a "virus" chip, a "bacteria" chip, a "parasite" chip).

That kind of zapper had its issues also. Because the chips were meant to address all kinds of issues, when you used the "virus" program for instance, the particular virus you had was only addressed part of the time that you were zapping, because it was meant to cover all kinds of viruses people might have.

I did also have an issue getting burned (slightly, it healed quickly without a trace) from the pads placed on my skin, which led me to stop using it. I don't remember getting burned from the Terminator, but it basically is about how sensitive you are. I don't think it would be good to use a zapper when your skin is damp, for instance.

The principle behind zappers is radionics, which is an effective healing method, but very suppressed and hard to find people doing it. Having used zappers, I felt that in order to effectively heal illnesses with radionics, I would have to buy a unit that I could program myself, and learn what the frequencies for different illnesses are.

Those machines are expensive, and I knew I would not have the time to do it, so I never did. Tools For Healing website is one place that sells them. They are often made in Europe, where there is more acceptance of this form of healing.

So -- having said all that -- I would not recommend buying the Termnator zapper -- although I don't think it is a bad thing, in and of itself. I just don't think it would be enough. (And that is just my opinion.)

For run-of-the-mill parasites, I used a product called ParaGone. I never did their protocol, I just took capsules "as-needed". I used to always keep it around the house.

When I eventually stopped buying it -- and felt I had pinworms -- I had to find something else. I was surprised when raw garlic and onions, which I had used in the past, did not work. I found that some drops of Thieves oil in water, or clove oil in water, or grapefruit seed extract in water were all effective.

Granted, I had a simpler problem than you. I would encourage you to look into lots of things that might be helpful, though.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), Jenya (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), toppy (25th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny (here)
    Dear Jenya, I have used the Terminator zapper. I think it is a positive device, but I don't think (in my own opinion) it is strong enough to solve all the health issues you are listing. There are zappers with more features that I have also used and that I thought were more useful -- where you could program the amount of time you zap (there is only one setting for the Terminator) and you could buy program chips for different issues (e.g., a "virus" chip, a "bacteria" chip, a "parasite" chip).

That kind of zapper had its issues also. Because the chips were meant to address all kinds of issues, when you used the "virus" program for instance, the particular virus you had was only addressed part of the time that you were zapping, because it was meant to cover all kinds of viruses people might have.

I did also have an issue getting burned (slightly, it healed quickly without a trace) from the pads placed on my skin, which led me to stop using it. I don't remember getting burned from the Terminator, but it basically is about how sensitive you are. I don't think it would be good to use a zapper when your skin is damp, for instance.

The principle behind zappers is radionics, which is an effective healing method, but very suppressed and hard to find people doing it. Having used zappers, I felt that in order to effectively heal illnesses with radionics, I would have to buy a unit that I could program myself, and learn what the frequencies for different illnesses are.

Those machines are expensive, and I knew I would not have the time to do it, so I never did. Tools For Healing website is one place that sells them. They are often made in Europe, where there is more acceptance of this form of healing.

So -- having said all that -- I would not recommend buying the Termnator zapper -- although I don't think it is a bad thing, in and of itself. I just don't think it would be enough. (And that is just my opinion.)

For run-of-the-mill parasites, I used a product called ParaGone. I never did their protocol, I just took capsules "as-needed". I used to always keep it around the house.

When I eventually stopped buying it -- and felt I had pinworms -- I had to find something else. I was surprised when raw garlic and onions, which I had used in the past, did not work. I found that some drops of Thieves oil in water, or clove oil in water, or grapefruit seed extract in water were all effective.

Granted, I had a simpler problem than you. I would encourage you to look into lots of things that might be helpful, though.
    I really appreciate you taking the time to post this. I think, given the high cost and your honest feedback, I will give the zapper a miss.

I have tried greybeard's suggestion of bicarb soda this evening and felt something positive - although I am now being kept awake with some side effects! I also spoke to some expats today who said that I should be able to be easily and cheaply access parasite testing in my destination country, so I will pursue that before deciding on treatment. I am definitely going to continue with twice daily bicarb though and see how that goes.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (25th January 2020), Sunny (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), toppy (25th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Did you try MMS ?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Here is the big worm killer it is albendizol and may require a prescription in the usa. In the caribbean worm killers can be obtained without prescription. Try albendizol along with everything else.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (25th January 2020), Jenya (25th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Here is the big worm killer it is albendizol and may require a prescription in the usa. In the caribbean worm killers can be obtained without prescription. Try albendizol along with everything else.
    Thank you, I am going to try a 2 step medication that includes albendazole when I arrive at my destination country on Tuesday. It is available over the counter there too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Did you try MMS ?
    Oh no, I would never take that. I researched it thoroughly some time ago and came down firmly against it.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (26th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi...had something similar happen, but not to the extent of yours after a trip to Belize 20 yrs ago..and now seems to be a bit of a reoccurance.
    I have a autozap 5 but it has never seemed to have any affect.
    I do recall many years ago reading a Cacey reply regarding parisites was ,eat a handfull of lettuce .Of cource i dont know what parrasites he was referring to as there are many .
    As well..not sure if it was him that said GET RID OF the parasites in your life or where i came across that but feel the relection is signifigant... am very much thinking about that since reading of your issue.
    Long time first occurance was at a time of an energy sucking buisness partnership...and interestingly while walking in the mountains today ..although there are no personal energy drains that i can think of...i go aahha...i have for some time been trying to get some high intrest credit card parasidic schmit off of me.
    Food 4 thought...wish you well with your health and path...Ed

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), EFO (26th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Jenya,
    parasites can be in the intestines or systemic (=all over the body, e.g. liver, brain).

If they are only in the intestines you can try:
    • herbs (e.g "Hulda Clark" Herbs such as black walnut...)
    • anti parasitic medicine (Mebendazole, Pyrantel...)
    • Diatomacious Earth (food grade).

I got mine when I was a kid (picking berries in the forest) and later when I went to Asia (backpacking) I seem to have picked up additionally quite a load .

I tried different herb combinations - for me they did not work (enough). I "lost" many years trying them (trying to do it "naturally". Unfortunately they do not just hurt the parasites, but are also quite harsh on the intestines (microbiota).
    (and yes, others report that it helped them, so this is just my personal experience).

As far as I looked into it, neither MMS nor hydrogen peroxide can help with parasites. (Those two do what the immune system does: they fight unwanted guests by using oxygen. But this only helps with bacteria and viruses). As for parasites - the immune system is helpless once they moved in safely and so it has to be toxins or abrasion (diatomacious earth) to get them out.

Diatomacious earth (food grade) is my favorite - cheap and non toxic.

Medicine (Antiparasitic) is - for me - better than the herbs (you just take it once or twice, I have only "side effects", when I have parasites. Which means: when I get aches in my intestines, headache, feel a bit sick etc. I can be sure, it killed parasites. The next time, when I take it a couple days later (to kill the meanwhile new hatched ones) I never had side effects so far.
    I take diatomacious earth on a regular basis + deworm using medicine once or twice a year. (I have had them on board for many many years, so I doubt I will get rid of them for sure + it is quite easy to get reinfected. So I tend to keep their population small )

I am not sure about pure gum spirit turpentine. At least for me it did not help (enough) with the parasites I had (after the turpentine I tried medicine and the effect was night and day, so I could tell the medicine worked for my condition far better than the turp).

For a systemic infestation I think only specific medicine works (so far, I have not found anything else that is said to help).
    You write about mainly digestive issues, so I think as a first step you do not have to think about a systemic infestation.

One thing I have not tried "by the letter", just read about it, is: salt + C (S/C). It was developed for healing lyme, but works for any chronic infection (+ also für acute infections). Basically the salt+C is supporting adrenals + the high dose C helps the immune system to do its job.
    (You can find tons of information on "bowel-tolerance vitamin C" - that way it is very powerful when fighting bacteria and/or viruses).
    Surprisingly in the testimonials people were telling again and again, that worms started coming out of them (out of cheeks, nose, eye, armpit....) once they upped on the salt.

Beside parasites, have you thought about SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)? That happens a lot after taking antibiotics. + Candida might have spread.

If you took fluoroquinolones (a class of antibiotics) especially iodine and magnesium + other supplements could help you.

Weight gain might be due to:
    • a changed Firmicutes-Bacteroidetes-Ratio
    • "something" eating away your nutritients, thus always hunger for more
    • thyroid/adrenals (thus slow metabolism) - if you have low body temperature, often cold hands/cold feet you might want to look into dr. brownsteins iodine protocol

If it is "just a microbiota misbalance" you might want to try one month of keto/low carb/high fat (to make a "reset" in your microbiota, get rid of candida + loose a bunch of weight )

It would help to know where your problem is, if you write down how long it takes after a meal for e.g. bloating to start.

Greetings & good luck
    Suwesi

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), earthdreamer (27th January 2020), EFO (26th January 2020), Jenya (26th January 2020), leavesoftrees (27th January 2020), spade (28th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast