+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible parasite problems: Has anyone used a (Don Croft Terminator) zapper successfully?

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Possible parasite problems: Has anyone used a (Don Croft Terminator) zapper successfully?

Jenya,

I have a Don Croft zapper, a Bob Beck sorta silver zapper and a rife GB4000.

I have also done most of the things mentioned above on the thread over the last 13 years or so..

I have had parasites come out of me after 2 or 3 days of Gum spirits. Also done pool shock baths (a type of mms (mms2).

Hydrating with Clean pure water - distilled water would be the place to start.. Get hydrated 3 to 4 Litres per day..

Do a vitamin C flush ( taking it past bowel tolerance) to help clear out the lymph system.. Rebound if you can during this..

On the zapper front.. The blood zapper (Bob Beck) or a rife would be better.. A basic zapper may help but not solely..

Fenbendazol may help too (look up Joe Tippens) it will help boost your immune system as well as help with parasites..

If you are open to it there is also an own water fast
    (your-in) if you can swallow it.. If not as an enema would help too.

Good luck.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2020), Sunny (16th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Possible parasite problems: Has anyone used a (Don Croft Terminator) zapper successfully?

Dysbiosis can actually cause all those symptoms, focus on eating foods and such that are known to help balance that out. If its a yeast infection is causing the issues, a beneficial yeast like Saccaromyces Boulardii as a supplement might help displace it, ensure you also take prebiotics (which are soluble fibres, found in berries), with any probiotics.

You may also want to try an ancient Indian blend called "Triphala" - its a simple formula of three fruits found in India, but specifically work together to restore gut health and has been shown to kill parasites in the lab.

Forgive me if these have been suggested, I didn't read through the whole thread.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Pam (18th March 2024), Sunny (17th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

Others here may know enough to know if this woman knows what she is talking about. To me, she seems to be laying out a lot of good information, much more than I've heard mentioned about parasite cleansing before.

The Cosmic Salon - Let's learn about parasite cleansing with Verde Moon
    1 hour 21 minutes - Posted Mar 11, 2024

SHOW NOTES
    I am thrilled to present this presentation that Verde Moon has prepared for us. This is the first in what shall be a small series and we shall also have a couple live-streams so that we can discus and interact in live time about all this.

As you all may know, it seems to me that this is one of the biggest things to get our minds around. I feel that physical parasites in and around us are multi-dimensional in nature and are not only feeding off of us, inhabiting us as hosts, but are also controlling us, also, it seems likely that they may very well be at the core of all our health ailments. There is much real woo here to be touched upon which we shall surely dive into as this series unfolds.

A hearty and heartfelt thank you to Verde Moon for putting this together and getting out of her comfort zone to do so -- I consider her an expert in this field as she has been working with this at a deep level for years and is involved in communities that focus upon this subject.

As always consult with your physician first as this is for entertainment and educational purposes.

*The comprehensive show notes are posted on the blog at thecosmicsalon.com
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Delight (17th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), meat suit (17th March 2024), Pam (18th March 2024), Reinhard (17th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Dr Lee Merritt has been talking about this extensively lately.
    I highly recommend giving her a listen.
    The stuff is paradigm altering.
    There are protocols.
    The crux...
    As we age parasites build up in our body.
    Our body fights these parasites all our life keeping them in check.
    But as we age these parasites combined with toxins and such become too much and manifest as disease and cancer.
    She recommends anti-parasiticals. Ones used on barn yard animals because hey in the final analysis aren't we animals too?
    There is a great thread on Avalon concerning her.
    I'll look for it and come back with the link.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ss-death-event
    Last edited by DNA; 18th March 2024 at 09:30.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (18th March 2024), Pam (18th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2