+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO at school. No, it's not Ruwa, Zimbabwe :)

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default UFO at school. No, it's not Ruwa, Zimbabwe :)

"In Miami, Florida, a large group of elementary school students and their professors have two close encounters with UFOs in a row."

Everything was perfect until idiots came into scene... from 6:23 mark trying to ruin everything...but they failed

Kids And Professors Encounter UFOs In School's Backyard For 2 Days In A Row | Close Encounters
    (7:59 min.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (25th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th January 2020), Did You See Them (26th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Intranuclear (25th January 2020), Ivanhoe (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (25th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th January 2020), Mashika (29th January 2020), mountain_jim (27th January 2020), O Donna (25th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Sadieblue (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), thepainterdoug (25th January 2020), Victoria (26th January 2020), Wansen (26th January 2020), wondering (25th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,419 times in 10,156 posts

Default Re: UFO at school. No, it's not Ruwa, Zimbabwe :)

The vast majority of Americans have been programmed and conditioned to believe the only scenario possible for "disclosure" is when the President interrupts a prime-time television broadcast to announce, "The aliens have landed on the White House lawn."

I am not being flippant and am speaking quite literally.

"Disclosure" has already happened. They're here and they've been here for a long time. Get used to it.

Corroboration 2011: http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/079/S79510.html

Additional story 2017 & Debunk 2018: http://www.nyufo.com/entries/ufo-sig...-ufo-sighting-

Corroboration and sketch 2019: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1966...aucerincident/
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Additional story 2019: https://www.ufoinsight.com/the-crest...-ufo-incident/

Report from Dade County Elementary School 1967 (4 miles away) 2015: http://www.nicap.org/articles/670407...O_articles.htm

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2020), aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th January 2020), Did You See Them (26th January 2020), EFO (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Ivanhoe (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (25th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th January 2020), Mashika (29th January 2020), mountain_jim (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Sadieblue (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Victoria (26th January 2020), Wansen (26th January 2020), wondering (25th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

I think you nailed it Blugreen!

I've been saying disclosure has already happened for years now and that it's really a personal choice.

On the other side, I know that many, if told in a special bulletin from the President or any other, would disbelieve because that's how "programmed and conditioned" they are.

No doubt an announcement might be what swings ones vote towards ?

It could even be something else manipulated to divide us.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2020), aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (25th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th January 2020), EFO (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Mashika (29th January 2020), mountain_jim (27th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Sadieblue (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2020), Victoria (26th January 2020), wondering (26th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

It really is a personal choice, a choice that once you experience it should teach you that everything you have known so far can be understood differently.

Indeed, disclosures are already happening everywhere.I am a human being who stand and look at the sky and if they want to appear for me I greet them with joy, and always when I receive them with joy they station and illuminate more intensely.

Of course, I have never had any fear, because if it is unknown, then where do I get my reason for fear?
    And if I was the one who chose to welcome this new news about them as it exists, then why wouldn't I trust it?
    I firmly believe that we humanity must regain our power of individuality but in a collective way, then we can manage not to try to find the perception, but through a combination of positive factors, factors that concern our own individual and collective consciousness (but not in the sense of flock guided by something, but in the sense of civilization itself that can be called "global" once and for all) and that will inspire the whole human civilization globally, in " the dream "about the future in which the perception itself will find us.
    I really want people to look up to sky thinking positively.
    I definitely raise my hand to sky, glad that I have the opportunity to say hello and have the best wishes in myself and the conviction that if I "only send well" with all my heart then I can receive only good.
    I am talking about a simple process for me, in which the change of my perception does not come with perseverance, but comes surprisingly with the power of the simple will.

So here I am, here and everywhere, welcoming any opportunity to know and learn something new for our good of all and especially for the good perpetuation of the human species in the pure human spirit that we actually have.

I pray for this as my wish is so strong and I wish as I am living because living is all I have,and I live by offering from my whole heart, my love for any species and particle of good, which could be called life on Earth, in the Universe and beyond.
    I greet you, everyone, and anyone who wants to receive my simple greeting, because we are all special entities that want only the good.
    And all this to be just human.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (26th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th January 2020), Did You See Them (26th January 2020), EFO (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (27th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), Victoria (26th January 2020), Violet3 (27th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

@Bluegreen:

More than agree with you,justntime2learn and Anka!

There are so small chances to see any landing,not only "on the WH lawn",but in front on any administrative building in the world.

They will simply land and show themselves in areas where they feel that humans have open minds,hearts and souls,like in front of those kinds in Miami or Ruwa or anywhere else,despite official and unofficial resistance against them and us.As long as the benevolent bond has made,experiences will flow for everyone.

Bliegreen,who would believe that you could be flippant as long as you told the truth and everyone knows that?

@justntime2learn:

Your "personal choice" is accepted also by others known and unknown.Once one see a craft,he "received" his own disclosure and from there it's only up to him to follow the "thread".

What has been "programmed and conditioned" can be "deprogrammed and unconditioned" simply by own will,no matter if is a simple human or whatever administrative/military leader.We all are able to do our on personal flip.

@Anka:

I think that I wrote what you already wrote in detail.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (26th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

What was the kids reaction to what they were witnessing?

Wonder and excitement!

Good call by the occupants.

Now children, will you kindly go back to the classroom...................... and start to rewrite the science books.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2020), aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (26th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th January 2020), EFO (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    What was the kids reaction to what they were witnessing?

Wonder and excitement!

Good call by the occupants.

Now children, will you kindly go back to the classroom...................... and start to rewrite the science books.

This should be everyone's spirit and everyone should remember of their own child's taintless and untamed spirit!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (26th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Sadieblue (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

There are accounts of UFOs that have been seen hovering over schoolyards, in many countries throughout the world for the past 170 years to the present day. There are at least 100 cases over the 170 years, sightings from 1853 and 1909 describes sightings of UFOs, landings and humanoid encounters. Interestingly enough, the landings and ET interaction take place at the boundaries of these schools. This indicates that the ET actions have a special care to operate at a discrete distance from the children. But are still in a safe mode position for both parties to have mutual communications.

Schools across the world have been targeted and visited by UFOs. These are not simple fly-overs. In these cases, the objects hover for long periods at extremely low elevation, often landing next to the school. In many cases, humanoids are seen. Elementary schools, junior high and high schools, colleges and universities -- all have been targeted. The ETs are here and are making their presence known.

The consensus is that it shows that some UFOs want to be seen, in particular, children don’t have developed hidden agendas like adults. In these encounters, many students see the UFO, as well as their teachers or principals. UFOs were hovering over schoolyards for so many young people to see. Many individual drawings, descriptions in the children’s own words of their experiences and feelings, show a common theme of the same event. It’s interesting why are they being seen by so many children. It may be easier for the ETs to transmit there message. Why this could be happening, at schoolyard encounters makes sense if you want a conglomeration of young individuals in one place to not only receive the sightings consciously, but the message at the sub conscious level. Eventually in the persons growth in time the impact of the event is never forgotten.

The Ruwa example with the ET encounter aspect was thoroughly investigated case showing the impact on each child and the future ecological affects on the Earth. This appears to be a common theme with children with the many physical ET encounters.

Here is a sample from over 100 cases, examples of a list of common school encounters:

March 15, 1950, thirty-one students at Prestonburg Elementary School, in Prestonburg, Kentucky observe a fleet of UFOs.

Summer, 1952, Joan Torrance and dozens of other students at Elder Park Elementary School in Glasgow, Scotland see a metallic saucer hover 30 feet above the school.

October 22, 1955, sixty students at Jerome Elementary School in Marysville, Ohio observe a dramatic UFO display, including physical evidence in the form of angel hair.

March 21, 1966, eighty-seven students at Hillsdale College, in Hillsdale, Michigan observe a UFO land in front of the school.

April 6, 1966, more than 200 students at Westall High School, in Melbourne, Australia, observe three or four UFOs, one of which lands next to the school.

April 7, 1967, more than 200 students at Crestview Elementary School in Opalocka, Florida, observe a UFO land next to the school.

March 17, 1970, more than 400 students at Richmond School in Maraenui, New Zealand observe a UFO hover overhead.

February 4, 1977, fourteen students at Broad Haven Elementary School in Haverfordwest, South Wales (UK) encounter a landed UFO with occupants.

September 16, 1994, more than sixty-two students at Ariel Elementary School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe observe a landed UFO with occupants.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (26th January 2020), EFO (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Joe Akulis (27th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (27th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Star Tsar (26th January 2020), sunwings (27th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    There are accounts of UFOs that have been seen hovering over schoolyards, in many countries throughout the world for the past 170 years to the present day. There are at least 100 cases over the 170 years, sightings from 1853 and 1909 describes sightings of UFOs, landings and humanoid encounters. Interestingly enough, the landings and ET interaction take place at the boundaries of these schools. This indicates that the ET actions have a special care to operate at a discrete distance from the children. But are still in a safe mode position for both parties to have mutual communications.

Schools across the world have been targeted and visited by UFOs. These are not simple fly-overs. In these cases, the objects hover for long periods at extremely low elevation, often landing next to the school. In many cases, humanoids are seen. Elementary schools, junior high and high schools, colleges and universities -- all have been targeted. The ETs are here and are making their presence known.

The consensus is that it shows that some UFOs want to be seen, in particular, children don’t have developed hidden agendas like adults. In these encounters, many students see the UFO, as well as their teachers or principals. UFOs were hovering over schoolyards for so many young people to see. Many individual drawings, descriptions in the children’s own words of their experiences and feelings, show a common theme of the same event. It’s interesting why are they being seen by so many children. It may be easier for the ETs to transmit there message. Why this could be happening, at schoolyard encounters makes sense if you want a conglomeration of young individuals in one place to not only receive the sightings consciously, but the message at the sub conscious level. Eventually in the persons growth in time the impact of the event is never forgotten.

The Ruwa example with the ET encounter aspect was thoroughly investigated case showing the impact on each child and the future ecological affects on the Earth. This appears to be a common theme with children with the many physical ET encounters.

Here is a sample from over 100 cases, examples of a list of common school encounters:

March 15, 1950, thirty-one students at Prestonburg Elementary School, in Prestonburg, Kentucky observe a fleet of UFOs.

Summer, 1952, Joan Torrance and dozens of other students at Elder Park Elementary School in Glasgow, Scotland see a metallic saucer hover 30 feet above the school.

October 22, 1955, sixty students at Jerome Elementary School in Marysville, Ohio observe a dramatic UFO display, including physical evidence in the form of angel hair.

March 21, 1966, eighty-seven students at Hillsdale College, in Hillsdale, Michigan observe a UFO land in front of the school.

April 6, 1966, more than 200 students at Westall High School, in Melbourne, Australia, observe three or four UFOs, one of which lands next to the school.

April 7, 1967, more than 200 students at Crestview Elementary School in Opalocka, Florida, observe a UFO land next to the school.

March 17, 1970, more than 400 students at Richmond School in Maraenui, New Zealand observe a UFO hover overhead.

February 4, 1977, fourteen students at Broad Haven Elementary School in Haverfordwest, South Wales (UK) encounter a landed UFO with occupants.

September 16, 1994, more than sixty-two students at Ariel Elementary School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe observe a landed UFO with occupants.
    aoibhghaire,around my age of 10/11 I saw the first ship during day time (a BIG metallic trapezoidal shinny one,sitting on the sky).Distance from my school was between 800 to 1000 meters.Could my sighting being related be related with the school,I don't know.What I know is that I always was attracted about what's "up there" until 2013 from when "things" started to develop more and faster.Prosaic speaking,kids mind is like a sponge,it absorb anything at fast rate and is more than very possible "they" know that.

My point with OP was that the witnesses stand their ground regarding testimonies even this days,despite military intervention on that time and thanks to Bluegreen's facebuk links,there can be seen some of the witnesses of that particular incident.

Thank you aoibhghaire for bringing forward more schools!
    Last edited by EFO; 27th January 2020 at 13:31.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Intranuclear (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (27th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Hi EFO,

At that distance your vibrations at that moment of time would have resonated at the same level of vibration as the craft. Therefore, it’s no surprise that you witnessed the craft. If no other children were with you at that present moment to witness the craft, then this was a specific one to one encounter for you only.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th January 2020), EFO (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Hi EFO,

At that distance your vibrations at that moment of time would have resonated at the same level of vibration as the craft. Therefore, it’s no surprise that you witnessed the craft. If no other children were with you at that present moment to witness the craft, then this was a specific one to one encounter for you only.
    Hi aoibhghaire,

Thanks for your input,I never thought at that possibility . In any case that was one of three big ship that I ever saw by now in my life,beside entities

Perhaps I will add here one of them editing this post.

EDIT...

In the image below with green is a hill in my neighbor garden found at about 50-60 meters from my garden.With blue is the ship and with magenta was a disc.I didn't have the appropriate color to draw it and I don't have drawing skills.Sorry...

It was night and I made a skywatch at that time and as I watched towards SE,I turned towards SSW and I saw that shadow.I focused more on that shadow and I saw that almost transparent deep blue ship with that deep magenta disc.The sighting was about 10-15 sec.There was no sound,lights,clear image of it or anything else.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_1580063873881.gif
Views:	21
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	42383
    Last edited by EFO; 26th January 2020 at 18:55. Reason: adding text and image

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th January 2020), Bluegreen (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (27th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (27th January 2020), Peter UK (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

The ones who have the hardest time accepting this aspect of our reality are the folks who are raised into restrictive belief systems, in many cases. If you don't have a very good grasp of what humans are, what you are, then it makes it very difficult to fit the concept of other life "out there" into your understanding. The challenge is too fearful, and internal protections go up. This is the epitome of cognitive dissonance.

Thankfully the upcoming generations want none of that. :- ) UFOs? Keep 'em coming!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th January 2020), Bluegreen (27th January 2020), EFO (27th January 2020), justntime2learn (27th January 2020), Peter UK (27th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread