+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant: Basketball legend dies in helicopter crash

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Kobe Bryant: Basketball legend dies in helicopter crash

Coinciding with Grammy awards... Just saying.

US basketball legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna are among nine people killed in a helicopter crash in the city of Calabasas, California.

Bryant, 41, and Gianna, 13, were travelling in a private helicopter when it came down and burst into flames.

The LA county sheriff said there were no survivors.

Bryant, a five-time NBA champion, played for the LA Lakers throughout his career and is considered one of the greatest players in the game's history.

Tributes from celebrities and fellow sports stars have been pouring in, many expressing shock at his sudden death.

Moments of silence have been observed at basketball games across the US.

Bryant has also been remembered at the Grammy Awards which are being held at the Los Angeles Lakers' stadium.

"We're all feeling crazy sadness right now," said Grammys host Alicia Keys.

"Because earlier today Los Angeles, America and the whole wide world lost a hero. We're literally standing here heartbroken in the house that Kobe Bryant built."

The NBA issued a statement saying it was "devastated by the tragic passing of Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna".

"For 20 seasons, Kobe showed us what is possible when remarkable talent blends with an absolute devotion to winning," it said.

What do we know about the crash?
    Sheriff Alex Villanueva said the helicopter manifest indicated that nine people were on board when it crashed, raising the number from five in earlier statements by officials.

Further reading here
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51256756

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), justntime2learn (27th January 2020), Mike (27th January 2020), O Donna (27th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), Soda (27th January 2020), Star Tsar (27th January 2020), thepainterdoug (27th January 2020), toppy (27th January 2020), wegge (27th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: Basketball legend dies in helicopter crash

It also conincides, that one day before that, LeBron James passed him in the all time scoring list.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 281 posts

Too many coincidences and given the timing, even the astrological transits, my intuitions says this was one more planned and a very well timed assassination/sacrifice to trigger mass pain and mourning in order for some entities to feed off the energy.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), bettye198 (29th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), Mark (27th January 2020), petra (27th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), Soda (27th January 2020), sunwings (27th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

from a comment below the video:
    "When KOBE became the 3 all time leading scorers in the nba. He once made a statement saying “ I’m gonna be at least the top 3 or higher all time scorers in the league till I pass away and that a facts. I put it on my LIFE”. so the came for him."

And the night before he died (not sure about exact timeline), he got kicked out of the top 3

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), cannawizard (27th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), Soda (27th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Coinciding with Grammy awards... Just saying.
    Also lets not forget Whitney Houston's death - found dead in the bathtub of her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on the eve of the Grammys in 2012.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), bettye198 (29th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

what's the hype over Kobe Death? sad for various people but just pissed me off that it's like end of the world or something..there's other 9 people on the plane so people value KOBE who only so called sport star earn millions while people work 9-5 for a penny.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), Caliban (29th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), Kotch (27th January 2020), mokosh (28th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), Soda (27th January 2020), Tinman (30th January 2020), wondering (27th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

this TV series called HAPPY! (season1)
    where one episode explains why certain individuals are "propped up" for all the masses to adore/idolized/etc and with "planning" culled at certain time points to extend emotional wavelengths that ripple.. causing massive emotional/mental fluctuations that benefit the agenda~

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), ClearWater (27th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), onawah (28th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Soda (27th January 2020), wegge (27th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    Too many coincidences and given the timing, even the astrological transits, my intuitions says this was one more planned and a very well timed assassination/sacrifice to trigger mass pain and mourning in order for some entities to feed off the energy.
    I don't know about other coincidences and timing, but for me it stands out because of the helicopter!
    I have helicopter phobia, and pretty sure I'm not the only one.

As for being planned and well timed I think that's certainly possible if you consider hyperdimensional interference. Pretty certain stuff in other dimensions can't pop out of thin air and stab you, but interference through other means (such as electronics) certainly seems possible to me.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

What is really weird for me.... how did they know Kobe was dead? before anyone could go up the mountain to verify? Supposedly, they have retrieved only a few of the bodies. So.... lots of questions. I don't know the man. I don't follow basketball so that isn't important to me. I wonder about the other poor souls on the copter that lost their lives as well.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Soda (28th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

"When KOBE became the 3 all time leading scorers in the nba. He once made a statement saying “ I’m gonna be at least the top 3 or higher all time scorers in the league till I pass away and that a facts. I put it on my LIFE”. so the came for him."

And the night before he died (not sure about exact timeline), he got kicked out of the top 3
    Video was removed. Ugh.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), justntime2learn (27th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020), sunwings (28th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Quote Posted by wegge (here)

Video was removed. Ugh.
    There's a 9 second video clip posted by Runningdeer for anyone interested here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1333246
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), raregem (28th January 2020), RunningDeer (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Legends of Chamberlain Heights Predict The Death Of Kobe Bryant's By The Helicopter In 2016

watch last part where Kobe throw a bomb at helicopter and saying something about legend come and go..

here's my conspiracy...this might be a fake death and he might have went to breakaway civilization where civilization somewhere hidden in middle earth or whatever 50-60 more advance than here on earth.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 28th January 2020 at 00:44.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), raregem (28th January 2020), Soda (29th January 2020), sunwings (28th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Legends of Chamberlain Heights Predict The Death Of Kobe Bryant's By The Helicopter In 2016

watch last part where Kobe throw a bomb at helicopter and saying something about legend come and go..

here's my conspiracy...this might be a fake death and he might have went to breakaway civilization where civilization somewhere hidden in middle earth or whatever 50-60 more advance than here on earth.

interesting you mentioned that, there have been small groups scattered online who have also researched the "fake death cult/group", I believe the last person I recall being mentioned was Alex Jones "aka Bill Hicks"~

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	january.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	42388

Is it predictive programming? Time travel? The coincidence is too strange. Not one but both videos showing the world his death.

What a great month January has been.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Soda (30th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Don't kill the messenger, just reporting what I read. That terrible day 1-26 =9 and 9 passengers and two girls age 13 all those numbers are used in blood sacrifice. I read that that day falls into a range of high holy days of blood sacrifice. Again, just reporting. Mamba logo of Kobe is surrounded by a snake. Celebrity deaths seem to occur right before Grammys like Whitney Houston and note that Feb 2 is Candlemas Day another great day for human sacrifice ( Superbowl) http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting...icCalendar.htm This link is something I have never seen before in detail. We also live in a world of drones and drones in a fog could very well be hidden. But we don't even need that to be nefarious. Cell phones could be triggered. Kobe was beloved and I think when the dark sits in glory is to sacrifice one who is beloved, like JFK, JFK Jr and Bobby K, Princess Di and all the deaths surrounding 911. Just a thought.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

cannawizard (29th January 2020), Soda (29th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Question Re: Kobe Bryant: Basketball legend dies in helicopter crash

Very Very Strange Things Surrounding Kobe Bryant

Topics in above video (amongst others) are discussed:
    • Strange Commercials & Cartoons with (or related to) Kobe Bryant
    • Helicopter Crash near Kardashians predicted?
    • Strange Rituals
    • "Coincidents?"
    • Movie: "The Others" ... "Sacrificing Their Own Kind"
    • Free Masons
    • Numbers Symbolism & Logos
    • Snake Eating his own Tale
    • Infinite Loop
    • Satanism
    • Truther Videos not recommended anymore!
    • Some assume this video is an "Attack" on Kobe Bryant, but it is known he is in to Occultism, Residual Magic etc.
    • Pushing Magic (666) on Children etc.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th January 2020 at 18:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (29th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

Hey Guys!
    Not so certain there is any conspiracy here.
    I am fairly certain in what I think the NTSB and the FAA will report as this gets further investigated.
    I have plenty of dead friends for the same reason.
    The Pilot entered into IIMC (inadvertent meteorological conditions) and lost SA (situational awareness/vertigo).
    The aircraft impacted at a very high speed while in a descending turn- definitely vertigo!
    This is unfortunately quite common with helicopter accidents as the majority of the logged time with these Pilots is under visual (VFR) conditions.
    Vertigo can be very difficult to overcome when a Pilot is not proficient with using his instruments. And when it is experienced it must be recognized immediately and acted upon instantly (referencing attitude/airspeed/altimeter indicators).
    This is all very unfortunate but with 30 years of flying Professionally I’ve seen my fair share of this type scenario and am fairly certain that this is exactly what happened.
    Last edited by Chip; 29th January 2020 at 22:01.

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Axman (1st February 2020), bettye198 (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), Bluegreen (29th January 2020), BushPilot (30th January 2020), Cipher (31st January 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2020), justntime2learn (30th January 2020), Kalamos (30th January 2020), Mike (29th January 2020), onevoice (30th January 2020), Orph (29th January 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2020), Rosemarie (30th January 2020), Satori (30th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020), Strat (29th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by Chip (here)
    Hey Guys!
    Not so certain there is any conspiracy here.
    I am fairly certain in what I think the NTSB and the FAA will report as this gets further investigated.
    I have plenty of dead friends for the same reason.
    The Pilot entered into IIMC (inadvertent meteorological conditions) and lost SA (situational awareness/vertigo).
    The aircraft impacted at a very high speed while in a descending turn- definitely vertigo!
    This is unfortunately quite common with helicopter accidents as the majority of the logged time with these Pilots is under visual (VFR) conditions.
    Vertigo can be very difficult to overcome when a Pilot is not proficient with using his instruments. And when it is experienced it must be recognized immediately and acted upon instantly (referencing attitude/airspeed/altimeter indicators).
    This is all very unfortunate but with 30 years of flying Professionally I’ve seen my fair share of this type scenario and am fairly certain that this is exactly what happened.
    There is worth in what you said as you know it and compare notes with your own professional view. I believe with high profile people in the light of entertainment and politics there also could be a hidden agenda. I still rally with the info from Scalise who was in SCOTUS and all the rest of some very good citizens. It's the ones we never want to see hang around are the ones that inevitably do.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Chip (30th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

one thing just bug me about Kobe Death is constant coverage from media especially NBA put a stop for Kobe how he's the greatest but NBA is freaking rigged, Kings vs Lakers 2002 Final on mainstream considered to be one of worst officiating ever in history of NBA but many of people saying it's fixed and also NBA 2000 finals against Blazers. I have said it in one of NBA forums Lakers never won those 2 championship and i got slam...typical sheeple accept everything that have giving.

remember this guy Tim Donaghy?

i know he be missed and sad by it but just don't make him like gods or something...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Soda (30th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,310 times in 5,692 posts

Pretty certain Chip is right. It appears the pilot got disoriented in some very thick fog.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), Chip (30th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2020), justntime2learn (30th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020), wegge (30th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast