+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kobe Bryant: Basketball legend dies in helicopter crash

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: Basketball legend dies in helicopter crash

What if this was a natural event seen in advance with "Looking Glass" technology? I suppose it could explain the predictions.

What if the events happening now (Impeachment, Caronavirus) were planned around a 'natural' event to distract from the real story? What could that story be?

Like Edina, I'm looking around for the real story. I noticed what MSM isn't reporting and started there.

Blessings

RIP, Gigi, Kobe and All
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (31st January 2020), Mike (30th January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020), wegge (31st January 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Kobe was known for despising traffic. We all do, I know...but he so much so that he travelled a great deal by helicopter to avoid it.

In this way he was pretty unique. Not many athletes do that. None that I know of anyway.

So these were fairly known, unique, identifying characteristics of Kobe. Therefore it's not a huge surprise to see them creeping up in cartoons and stuff spoofing him...however prescient they appear to be.

And the grammys are an annual event. There are thousands upon thousands of famous people on the planet. The probability of 2 of them dying on or near that event is pretty mathematically insignificant, I think (I'm referring to Whitney Houston's death here too). It's very easy to read into these things, and very tempting. I'm catching myself doing it too. But I just dont think it's valid.

I did not know Kobe was into the occult. Had no idea. I'll have to look into that.
    Last edited by Mike; 30th January 2020 at 21:15.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Chip (30th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (31st January 2020), justntime2learn (30th January 2020), mountain_jim (31st January 2020), Soda (30th January 2020), Strat (30th January 2020), wegge (31st January 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I paid zero attention to Kobe until now and might have agreed with the people on this thread saying lets not rush to conspiracy, especially considering the alleged other people on the plane with very visible lives.... but it didn't feel right to just dismiss the Lebron coincidence and Grammy day timing either.

Well here's everything else I sure didn't know... and it's all only the rough sketch of the countless surface dots connecting Kobe to everything our community knows as the darkest of the dark.

Especially W...T....F on the 'kobesystem' I'd never heard of before and it's collective of prominent names presenting themselves as submissives.

I would now not hesitate put my money on 'it's not as it appears' and change the title of this thread to 'allegedly dies'.

Not sure how to embed vimeos,

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Strat; 30th January 2020 at 23:44.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (31st January 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Not sure how to embed vimeos
    I went ahead and did it for you. For future reference just click on the 'Insert Video' tab. It's the one that looks like a film strip, a few tabs to the left from the YouTube tab.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st January 2020), Mike (31st January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,179 times in 10,108 posts

OK, this is getting weird.

This video for kids starts out all happy and fun but takes a startling dark turn and doesn't look back. Even the intro music is kind of creepy. A "musecage" (interesting word) is a room one decorates with one's inspirations, both 'light' and 'dark'. "Dark musings just may be your greatest source for energy and POWER," declares Bryant as the puppet wonders "how to harness his inner Beast".

(5:24)

Articles and videos from the web commenting on this ESPN-sponsored series make it clear people think he is teaching children (his main audience being young black males) to summon demons. Here is a screen shot from Part 2:

Included in the vimeo posted above by waves is a series of 8 vids, all 30 seconds to 1 minute, outlining the Nike-sponsored "KobeSystem". It stars Kanye West, Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, and othes fawning over Kobe and his System, and is so jam-packed with Illuminati symbolism its hard to keep up.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GqEZbnGtRi4kOh

(0:48)

Bryant took his job as an entertainer seriously, and called his training regimen "The 666 Workout" - 6 hours a day, 6 days a week, 6 months a year.
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 31st January 2020 at 22:31.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (31st January 2020), justntime2learn (1st February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2