Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 37 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    Herbalist Stephen Harold Buhner has released his latest article on Covid: PLANT-BASED INTERVENTIONS FOR CORONAVIRUS (SARS-COV-2)
    (And the Necessity for Sophisticated, Organ-Specific Treatments)

The illness went on and on. The symptoms changed, it was like an advent
    calendar, every day there was a surprise, something new. A muggy head; acutely
    painful calf; upset stomach; tinnitus; pins and needles; aching all over;
    breathlessness; dizziness; arthritis in my hands; weird sensation in the skin with
    synthetic materials. Gentle exercise or walking made me worse – I would feel
    absolutely dreadful the next day.

Paul Garner, Professor of Infectious Diseases,
    Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine

It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before.
    Nick Caputo, MD

This article is going to go into quite a bit more depth than the one I posted the first of March,
    2020 – nevertheless, it will not be nearly so complete as my work on the Lyme-group of
    organisms. And while I will list a number of journal papers and articles in the reference section,
    it will be far less comprehensive than those included in my medical herbals. Still, this should
    give a decent overview with better complexity about what is now known and how treatment can
    best be approached with herbal medicines.
    It is 80 pages long, so not going to copy it here. I'm not feeling that well myself, so I haven't finished it and can't comment on it at the moment, but thought others might like to read it.
    A friend sent me this today too, have not read it all yet.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020), Sunny (18th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 times in 185 posts

Herbalist Stephen Harold Buhner has released his latest article on Covid: PLANT-BASED INTERVENTIONS FOR CORONAVIRUS (SARS-COV-2)

breathlessness; dizziness; arthritis in my hands; weird sensation in the skin with

Nick Caputo, MD

This article is going to go into quite a bit more depth than the one I posted the first of March,
    2020 – nevertheless, it will not be nearly so complete as my work on the Lyme-group of
    organisms. And while I will list a number of journal papers and articles in the reference section,
    it will be far less comprehensive than those included in my medical herbals. Still, this should
    give a decent overview with better complexity about what is now known and how treatment can
    It is 80 pages long, so not going to copy it here. I'm not feeling that well myself, so I haven't finished it and can't comment on it at the moment, but thought others might like to read it.
    Thank you for this article. In addition to being about herbal remedies , it is the best description of the symptoms of the disease that I have read so far. I sent it to my doctor! Because I think he will appreciate the summary of COVID-19 as a disease.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny (here)

Nick Caputo, MD

Thank you for this article. In addition to being about herbal remedies , it is the best description of the symptoms of the disease that I have read so far. I sent it to my doctor! Because I think he will appreciate the summary of COVID-19 as a disease.
    The symptom picture he paints, and how wide ranging the effects of the virus are, are extremely disturbing. He clearly states that the virus is alive and intelligent. That it modifies its line of attack by communicating with other viruses and bacteria in the host and determining what they have done. It sounds as though a microscopic Terminator has been let loose

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

I'm working my way through the paper today, and thought I'd share this particular snippet in regards to the virus itself:
    Quote At first it was believed that the virus was a typical, although unique, respiratory pathogen.
    It isn’t.
    The virus can in many people become systemic, affecting many other organs in the body.
    This is because ACE2 is widely distributed throughout all the body’s tissues. As Hamming, et al
    (2004) noted in their exploration of SARS and ACE2:
    Since identifying the possible route of infection has major implications for
    understanding the pathogenesis and future treatment strategies for SARS, the
    present study investigated the localization of ACE2 protein in various human
    organs (oral and nasal mucosa, nasopharynx, lung, stomach, small intestine,
    colon, skin, lymph nodes, thymus, bone marrow, spleen, liver, kidney, and brain).
    The most remarkable finding was the surface expression of ACE2 protein on lung
    alveolar epithelial cells and enterocytes of the small intestine. Furthermore,
    ACE2 was present in arterial and venous endothelial cells and arterial smooth
    muscle cells in all organs studied. In conclusion, ACE2 is abundantly present in
    humans . . .

Because ACE2 is present throughout the body, the virus can, theoretically, affect any location in
    which those receptors exist. Again, at this point in time, the lungs, kidneys, GI tract, heart, blood
    vessels, skin, the eyes and liver/gall bladder are known to be common infection sites.
    Also,
    Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    The symptom picture he paints, and how wide ranging the effects of the virus are, are extremely disturbing. He clearly states that the virus is alive and intelligent. That it modifies its line of attack by communicating with other viruses and bacteria in the host and determining what they have done. It sounds as though a microscopic Terminator has been let loose
    Don't let his description cause fear. Buhner explains his views on viruses in much greater detail in his book Herbal Antivirals, which I will include an exert from below.

Suffice to say that yes, he does believe that viruses are real and can reason--though differently than we do. What that means is that they are not to be feared but to be respected--something which modern, Western medicine refuses to do. Western medicine and pharmaceuticals attack indiscriminately and this causes an imbalance in our body, which is an ecosystem in itself. And when ecosystems are out of balance, bad things happen.

This is a basic overview of Buhner's views on viruses:
    "To begin with, if you have ever read much about viruses, or if you have looked closely at some of the words I have used while writing this, you might have noted that many people refer to viruses as “particles.”

There is a widely held belief among scientists that viruses are not alive. Many insist that they are merely organic structures that interact with living organisms. Some say they are “organisms at the edge of life” but really aren’t organisms in any meaningful sense. This is, they say, because they lack a cellular structure, don’t have their own metabolism, and can only reproduce inside cellular structures — and besides they don’t use cellular division to do it either.

If asked where the definition of life comes from, a definition that precludes viruses, biologists will admit, under duress, that people invented the definition but nevertheless, it’s true anyway.

(This explains why manufacturers put a warning label on those sun shields people occasionally place in the front windows of their cars to protect the interior from the sun: “Warning: do not drive with shield in place.”)

Oddly enough some bacteria such as rickettsia and chlamydia are considered bacteria and thus living despite having similar limitations. (And the Earth is not alive, though it may “act” like a living system. Why? Because it consumes its own waste, which, as everyone knows, living organisms never do . . . apparently they have not met my neighbor’s dog.)....

Viruses, unlike bacteria, have no nucleus and no cell wall. They are the minimum of life honed to a structural simplicity. Though there are many kinds, in general, a virus is a strand of DNA or RNA surrounded by a mathematically elegant polyhedron, called a capsid, whose shape is virus specific.

For what are called “enveloped” viruses, the capsid is surrounded by one or more protein envelopes. This simplified structure makes them different than bacteria, for example, but no less alive.

They are a unique life form (but that is no reason to discriminate against them). They are very much like seeds (or spores): They only grow when they find the right soil in which to do so. And like seeds, even though in a suspended state, they constantly monitor the exterior world around them....

Viruses have a highly sophisticated capacity to sense the environment around them, to determine its nature, to find the cellular organisms within which they can most easily reproduce, and to then stimulate the organisms in which those cells reside in order to spread the viruses to new hosts.

And they are very good at surviving. They can analyze the nature of the immune response that occurs against them and they can alter themselves — or alter the host immune defense itself — in order to avoid it.

They can reason by any useful definition of the term, that is: analyze inputs and create new behaviors based on what they have determined the meaning of those inputs to be."
    Last edited by Sarah Rainsong; 18th May 2020 at 15:49.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), leavesoftrees (19th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

Wow, that was scary.

Not in rebuttal, but to put in a larger perspective:
    Q: What is the largest organ of the body?
    A: Did you know that science has very recently found that the fascia, the lining most commonly seen in a processed whole chicken (that sticky thin layer often left behind by the process) is the largest single organ in the body, extending to every organ and system...
    It is considered, among other things, to be a disposal route for particles too toxic to transport through the blood. It is also thought to facilitate communication between the various processes in the body.

https://indianapublicmedia.org/amome...terstitium.php

Quote They can reason by any useful definition of the term, that is: analyze inputs and create new behaviors based on what they have determined the meaning of those inputs to be.
    And this sounds a bit anthropomorphized.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Big Pharma Beware: Dr. Montagnier Shines New Light on COVID-19 and The Future of Medicine

Fort Russ Anglo 5Headline NewsNews
    Last updated May 1, 2020

By Matthew Ehret
    First posted at Strategic Culture Foundation

This April 16th, Dr. Luc Montagnier became a household name around the world. This occurred as the controversial virologist decided to publicly state his support for the theory that Covid-19 is indeed a laboratory-generated creation and not a naturally occurring effect of viral evolution.

Referring to a study published at the Kusama School of Biology in New Dehli on January 31st, Montagnier (the 2008 Nobel Prize winner for his 1983 discovery of the HIV virus) made the point that the specific occurrence of HIV RNA viral segments spliced surgically within the COVID-19 genome could not have originated naturally and he described it in the following words:
    We have carefully analyzed the description of the genome of this RNA virus. We weren’t the first, a group of Indian researchers tried to publish a study showing that the complete genome of this virus that has within the sequences of another virus: that of HIV.”
    While the Indian team was induced to retract their publication under immense pressure from the mainstream medical establishment (which never bothered to seriously refute the content of the study’s research but rather used the “random-mutation-makes-anything-possible” argument), Montagnier stated “scientific truth always emerges”.

Not China: Montagnier Misdiagnoses the Culprit
    Montagnier’s political ignorance became all too clear when he was asked who the culprit could possibly be.

By asserting his belief that China’s BSL4 lab in Wuhan was the source, Montagnier has fallen into a trap set by Anglo-American Intelligence circles which have been promoting a military confrontation between the USA and China for a very long time.

Now even though Montagnier denies that China released this virus with malicious intent (unlike many fanatical droves of neoconservatives currently itching for war), the “Wuhan Lab origin” hypothesis completely ignores the reality of the Pentagon’s globally extended 25 bioweapons laboratories which have openly created novel coronaviruses including varieties that arose in bats as journalist Whitney Webb’s remarkable February 2020 paper demonstrated.

Even though a 2014-2017 temporary ban on “dual-use” funding was imposed onto America’s bioweapons research, nothing prevented this work from occurring internationally or even covertly within the 11 military labs on American soil itself and tied to the same Fort Detrick that was shut down in July 2019 under suspicious circumstances. As I pointed out in my previous paper The Project for a New American Century, 9/11 and Bioweapons, over $50 billion has been spent on bioweapons research since 2001 which the Project for a New American Century manifesto claimed would play a major role in the arsenal of 21st century warfare stating:
    advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool”.
    Luc Montagnier’s Wave Therapy: Quackery or Brilliance?
    The most powerful aspect of Montagnier’s April 16th intervention into world politics in my view is not really found in his support for the laboratory-origins theory, but rather in the scientist’s often overlooked proposition for an international crash program in something called electromagnetic wave therapy. Rather than investing in vaccines, Montagnier has explained that it were much wiser for nations of the world to launch a crash project into a very different approach to viral treatments than is currently common in polite society saying:
    I think we can make interference waves which are behind the RNA sequences that can eliminate those sequences with waves and consequently stop the pandemic”
    Before brushing this off as “quackery” as so many are wont to do, one should keep in mind that President Trump himself has indicated his interest in Montagnier’s approach in his April 23rd briefing telling reporters:
    Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous … whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you are going to test it… And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you are going to test it.”
    While Trump has been vilely attacked as “unscientific” for these utterances, it is only due to the vast ignorance of Montagnier’s incredible discoveries into the electromagnetic properties of life that such mockery can go unchallenged. Montagnier’s innovations into “bleaching therapy” which Trump referenced in the same speech are also much more complex than mainstream detractors assume and has nothing to do with simply “injecting”disinfectants into the blood stream. These therapies are highly interconnected with the electromagnetic waves emitted by certain types of bacteria which Montagnier has discovered to be the most likely driving mechanism to many of the diseases both chronic and acute plaguing humanity. More will be said on that below.

What is Optical Biophysics and What did Montagnier Discover?
    Optical biophysics is the study of the electromagnetic properties of the physics of life. This means paying attention to the light emissions and absorption frequencies from cells, DNA, and molecules of organic matter, how these interface with water (making up over 75% of a human body) and moderated by the nested array of magnetic fields located on the quantum level and stretching up to the galactic level.

Not to discount the bio-chemical nature of life which is hegemonic in the health science realm, the optical biophysician asks: which of these is PRIMARY in growth, replication, and division of labor of individual cells or entire species of organisms? Is it the chemical attributes of living matter or the electromagnetic properties?
    Let me explain the paradox a bit more.

There are approximately 40 trillion highly differentiated cells in the average human body, each performing very specific functions and requiring an immense field of coherence and intercommunication. Every second approximately 10 million of those cells die, to be replaced by 10 million new cells being born. Many of those cells are made up of bacteria, and much of the DNA and RNA within those cells is made up of viruses (mostly dormant), but which can be activated/deactivated by a variety of methods both chemical and electromagnetic.

Here’s the big question:

HOW might this complex system be maintained by chemical processes alone- either over the course of a day, month or an entire lifetime?

The simple physics of motion of enzymes which carry information in the body from one location to another simply doesn’t come close to accounting for the information coordination required among all parts. This is where Montagnier’s research comes in.

After winning the 2008 Nobel Prize, Dr. Montagnier published a revolutionary yet heretical 2010 paper called “DNA Waves and Water” which took the medical community by storm. In this paper, Montagnier demonstrated how low frequency electromagnetic radiation within the radio wave part of the spectrum was emitted from bacterial and viral DNA and how said light was able to both organize water and transmit information! The results of his experiments were showcased wonderfully in this 8 min video:

Using a photo-amplifying device invented by Dr. Jacques Benveniste in the 1980s to capture the ultra low light emissions from cells, Montagnier filtered out all particles of bacterial DNA from a tube of water and discovered that the post-filtered solutions containing no material particles continued to emit ultra low frequency waves! This became more fascinating when Montagnier showed that under specific conditions of a 7 Hz background field (the same as the Schumann resonance which naturally occurs between the earth’s surface and the ionosphere), the non-emitting tube of water that had never received organic material could be induced to emit frequencies when placed in close proximity with the emitting tube! Even more interesting is that when base proteins, nucleotides and polymers (building blocks of DNA) were put into the pure water, near perfect clones of the original DNA were formed!

Dr. Montagnier and his team hypothesized that the only way for this to happen was if the DNA’s blueprint was somehow imprinted into the very structure of water itself resulting in a form of “water memory” that had earlier been pioneered by Jacques Benveniste, the results of which are showcased in this incredible 2014 documentary “Water Memory”.

An alternate link for those outside the country restrictions for the above video.

Just as Benveniste suffered one of the most ugly witch hunts in modern times (led in large measure by Nature Magazine in 1988), Montagnier’s Nobel prize did not protect him from a similar fate as an international slander campaign has followed him over the past 10 years of his life. Nearly 40 Nobel prize winners have signed a petition denouncing Montagnier for his heresy and the great scientist was forced to even flee Europe to escape what he described as a culture of “intellectual terror”. In response to this slander, Montagnier stated to LaCroix magazine:
    “I’m used to attacks from these academics who are just retired bureaucrats, closed off from all innovation. I have the scientific proofs of what I say”.
    Describing the greatest challenges to advancing this research, Montagnier stated:
    We have chosen to work with the private sector because no funds could come from public institutions. The Benveniste case has made it so that anyone who takes an interest in the memory of water is considered… I mean it smells of sulphur. It’s Hell.”
    Casting Montagnier’s Research in a New Light
    In a 2011 interview, Dr. Montagnier recapitulated the consequences of his discoveries:
    The existence of a harmonic signal emanating from DNA can help to resolve long-standing questions about cell development, for example how the embryo is able to make its manifold transformations, as if guided by an external field. If DNA can communicate its essential information to water by radio frequency, then non-material structures will exist within the watery environment of the living organism, some of them hiding disease signals and others involved in the healthy development of the organism.”
    With these insights in mind, Montagnier has discovered that many of the frequencies of EM emissions from a wide variety of microbial DNA is also found in the blood plasmas of patients suffering from influenza A, Hepatitis C, and even many neurological diseases not commonly thought of as bacteria-influenced such as Parkinsons, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumathoid Arthritis and Alzheimers. In recent years, Montagnier’s teams even found certain signals in the blood plasmas of people with autism and several varieties of cancers!

Over a dozen French doctors have taken Montagnier’s ideas seriously enough to prescribe antibiotics to treat autism over the course of six years and in opposition to conventional theories, have found that amidst 240 patients treated, 4 out of 5 saw their symptoms either dramatically regress or disappear completely!

These results imply again that certain hard-to-detect species of light emitting microbes are closer to the cause of these ills than the modern pharmaceutical industry would like to admit.

A New Domain of Thinking: Why Big Pharma Should Be Afraid
    As the filmed 2014 experiment demonstrated, Montagnier went even further to demonstrate that the frequencies of wave emissions within a filtrate located in a French laboratory can be recorded and emailed to another laboratory in Italy where that same harmonic recording was infused into tubes of non-emitting water causing the Italian tubes to slowly begin emitting signals! These DNA frequencies were then able to structure the Italian water tubes from the parent source a thousand miles away resulting in a 98% exact DNA replica!

Standing as we are, on the cusp of so many exciting breakthroughs in medical science, we should ask: what could these results mean for the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industrial complex which relies on keeping the world locked into a practice of chemical drugs and vaccines?

Speaking to this point, Montagnier stated:
    The day that we admit that signals can have tangible effects, we will use them. From that moment on we will be able to treat patients with waves. Therefore it’s a new domain of medicine that people fear of course. Especially the pharmaceutical industry… one day we will be able to treat cancers using frequency waves.”
    Montagnier’s friend and collaborator Marc Henry a professor of Chemistry and Quantum Mechanics at the University of Strasbourg stated:
    If we treat with frequencies and not with medicines it becomes extremely cost effective regarding the amount of money spent. We spend a lot of money to find the frequencies, but once they have been found, it costs nothing to treat.”
    Whether produced in a lab as Montagnier asserts or having appeared naturally as Nature Magazine asserts, the fact remains that the current coronavirus pandemic has accelerated a collapse of the world financial system and forced the leaders of the world to discuss the reality of a needed new paradigm and new world economic order. Whether that new system will be driven by Pharmaceutical cartels, and sociopathic bankers running global health policy for a technocratic elite of social engineers or whether it will be driven by nation states shaping the terms of that new system around human needs, remains to be seen.

If nation states manage to stay in the driver’s seat of this new system, then it will have to be driven by certain fundamental principles of healthcare for all, science practice reform and broader political/economic reform whereby the sacredness of human life is placed above all considerations of monetary profit. In this light, such crash programs into long term projects in space science, asteroid defense, and Lunar/Mars development will be as necessary in the astrophysical domain as crash programs in fusion energy will be in the atomic domain. Uniting both worlds, is the domain of life sciences that intersects the electromagnetic properties of atoms, cells and DNA with the large scale electromagnetic properties of the Earth, Sun and galaxy as a whole.

Footnote
    The author gave a lecture on the future revolutions in optical biophysics which can be viewed here:
    What a fascinating article. Haven't finished it yet, but really look forward to reading it. Think he's on to something. Ultra sound is used to blast kidney stones so why not other types of vibrations finely tuned to knock out specific viruses?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Wow, that was scary.

Not in rebuttal, but to put in a larger perspective:
    Q: What is the largest organ of the body?
    A: Did you know that science has very recently found that the fascia, the lining most commonly seen in a processed whole chicken (that sticky thin layer often left behind by the process) is the largest single organ in the body, extending to every organ and system...
    It is considered, among other things, to be a disposal route for particles too toxic to transport through the blood. It is also thought to facilitate communication between the various processes in the body.

https://indianapublicmedia.org/amome...terstitium.php

Quote They can reason by any useful definition of the term, that is: analyze inputs and create new behaviors based on what they have determined the meaning of those inputs to be.
    And this sounds a bit anthropomorphized.
    Fascia is fascianating! If you have any kind of disease that strikes that part of the body, you will ache all over, or have pretty severe pain and it can be pretty much everywhere. I wonder if people with severe fibromyalgia experience this? The pain they have can be excruciating and is poorly understood, and perhaps because the role of the fascia hasn't been studied as thoroughly as other organs of the body.

Viruses may be conscious but think differently than we do...hard to say. dna and rna are merely encoded instruction sets, living blue prints that morph, reacting to their environment. The reactions may be reflexive, not requiring thought as we define thought as self aware consciousness.

But who knows, really? If you have ever dropped acid, you get the feeling that everything is alive, pulsating with a kind of consciousness that is inaccessible to us in the day to day realm and that kind of aliveness extends to everything, including rocks. Hard not to become an animist after witnessing that.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

BREAKING: Researchers claim 100 percent cure rate vs. covid-19 in 100+ patient trial conducted in Ecuador, using intravenous chlorine dioxide

(Hint : Doesn't this remind you of Jim Humble back in 2008 ?)
    Also check Dr Judy Mikovits' good interview by Mike Adams of at the end of the article

Monday, May 18, 2020 by: Mike Adams
    Tags: Andreas Kalcker, chlorine dioxide, Clinical trials, ClO2, coronavirus, covid-19, oxygen
    5,830Views
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-...e-dioxide.html

(Natural News) Preliminary data from a clinical trial involving more than 100 covid-19 patients in Ecuador has resulted in a claimed 100 cure rate within four days, according to Andreas Kalcker who is closely following the results of the effort. The tests were carried out by the Asociacion Ecuatoriana de Medicos Expertos en Medicina Integrativa, a group of integrative medicine practitioners.

Ecuador has been hit particularly hard by the coronavirus, and the current “standard of care” promoted by Western medicine — largely based on the use of ventilators — has been killing the vast majority of critical patients while utterly failing to address the real root of the problem.

Covid-19 isn’t an Acute Respiratory Disease (ARD), it turns out. Rather, it often presents as an inflammation and blood clotting condition (see The Lancet research, below) which causes the blood to be unable to carry oxygen, resulting in patient hypoxia and eventual asphyxiation.

This is why intravenous chlorine dioxide — which immediately delivers a high dose of oxygen to blood cells — is believed to work so effectively against covid-19. It reportedly restores the oxygen-carrying capacity of hemoglobin and clears the clotting in the lungs, all while destroying pathogens.

Chlorine dioxide researcher and advocate Andreas Kalcker has posted a video (in Spanish) where he explains the findings. That video, entitled, “Mas de 100 Casos de Covid-19 recuperados con CDS por medicos de Aememi,” is found at this link on Lbry.tv.

A video embed is offered here: (15 min)

In the video, Andreas explains that researchers were able to achieve a complete cure in just four days through the use of intravenous chlorine dioxide (ClO2). Here’s a photo of some of the researchers holding syringes of chlorine dioxide, which is then infused into the patients’ blood, where it releases a wave of oxygen that researchers believe saturates the blood with O2 while killing pathogens:

Another clinical trial involving chlorine dioxide is currently under way, documented by the US National Library of Medicine at ClinicalTrials.gov. The study uses oral chlorine dioxide (rather than intravenous) and is entitled, “Determination of the Effectiveness of Oral Chlorine Dioxide in the Treatment of COVID 19.” The trial is being conducted by the Genesis Foundation and involves 20 patients.

The ClinicalTrials.gov identifier for that trial is NCT04343742.

Andreas Kalcker explains in his video that chlorine dioxide is a powerful disinfectant that destroys viruses and bacteria. The substance has long been used in water purification processes and is approved by various US government agencies for as a water treatment and purification agent.

This video frame shows blood cells being flooded with oxygen from ClO2, instantly reducing clotting / coagulation:

Covid-19 is not an acute respiratory disease

In another bombshell science paper published May 7, 2020, in The Lancet, researchers Dennis McGonagle and others determined that covid-19 is not a respiratory disease but rather “diffuse pulmonary intravascular coagulopathy,” a kind of blood clotting that presents in lung tissue.

This explains why patients with covid-19 are dying from hypoxia (lack of oxygen) and are frequently killed by the use of ventilators. As an ICU doctor from New York warned months ago, doctors are treating the wrong disease. (That doctor’s YouTube channel was deleted and all his videos were censored, of course. No one is allowed to question medical orthodoxy in the medical police state known as the United States of America.)

Study authors also found the inflammation triggers a worsening of the condition, which implies that anti-inflammatory interventions might be the key to saving lives and ending the pandemic. From the study:

The immune mechanism underlying diffuse alveolar and pulmonary interstitial inflammation in COVID-19 involves a MAS-like state that triggers extensive immunothrombosis…

MAS stands for Macrophage Activation Syndrome, and it is an inflammatory response stemming from an over-reactive immune response, similar to the “cytokine storm” that’s being widely discussed (which vitamin C helps prevent, according to published research). As the study explains:

The severity of systemic inflammation in response to human coronavirus family members has features reminiscent of a cytokine storm or macrophage activation syndrome (MAS), also known as secondary haemophagocytic lymphohistocytosis (sHLH).

Figure 1 from the study:

To simplify these findings, covid-19 is not acute viral pneumonia impacting the respiratory system but rather an inflammation-based immunological response that leads to thrombosis (clotting in the lungs) which kills the patient. The use of ventilators only makes the problem worse, which is why previous observational studies have found that 88% of patients put on ventilators end up dying. They are dying because the ventilator treatment is the wrong treatment.

Chlorine dioxide is reportedly saving 100 percent of the patients studied so far because chlorine dioxide floods the blood with instantly usable oxygen while killing the pathogens responsible for clotting. There is also anecdotal evidence that some people are beating covid-19 infections with high doses of aspirin, a blood thinner, although this information should not be taken as advice for treatment, and far more research is needed on blood thinners and anti-inflammatory interventions.

This may also help explain why turmeric and vitamin D are associated with strong reductions in inflammation in the body, which may prove useful in balancing the immune response and preventing the kind of imbalance that can lead to immune system overreactions.
    The criminal medical cartels are censoring all treatments and cures that work to save lives

Notably, the criminal Big Pharma cartels and corrupt government regulators (like the FDA, FTC, CDC) are going out of their way to try to criminalize or suppress any non-vaccine, non-pharma solutions that might save lives. Over the last month, we’ve all witnessed an astonishing level of aggression and mafia-style tactics used by the FDA and FTC against pioneering researchers offering a variety of possible solutions, from colloidal silver to chlorine dioxide and even intravenous vitamin C.

They’ve even declared war on hydroxychloroquine and the medical establishment has been engineering clinical trials which are designed to fail from the start in order to discredit the off-patent, affordable drug.

There is no doubt that Big Pharma’s obedient government lackeys are at war with truth and are desperately trying to suppress information about natural cures and integrative treatments that might eliminate covid-19 before vaccines can be made available.

The techno-fascist tech giants like Facebook, Google, Vimeo, YouTube and Twitter are all-in with Big Pharma, going out of their way to censor and destroy all information that criticizes vaccines or offers wisdom about natural treatments or integrative medicine interventions. This criminal cabal of Big Tech and Big Pharma is the enemy of humanity, as they are deliberately working to worsen the pandemic, increase suffering and death and extend the punishing lockdowns for as long as possible in order to cause several economic damage while preparing the masses for mandatory vaccines.

We are all witnessing a powerful criminal gang of corporations and regulators who are deliberately seeking to destroy human society as we know it today, and they are the gatekeepers of information on the ‘net (and in the news). This is why we are repeating our call for the CEOs of all the top tech giants to be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity, then prosecuted in a court of law. Over the weekend, a member of Italy’s Parliament gave a rousing speech in which she labeled Bill Gates a “vaccine criminal” and demanded he be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity.

Such efforts should not be limited to Bill Gates, however. They must include the criminals of other tech giants as well as the corrupt, anti-human criminals running the FDA, FTC and CDC, among others. Their crimes against humanity must not go unanswered, and they must be held accountable in a court of law.

The destructive, anti-human agendas of Big Pharma and Big Tech are incompatible with human freedom and a sustainable human civilization. These anti-human institutions must be permanently dismantled, and humanity must rise up against this threat in the same way we once awakened against the Third Reich and the rise of Nazi fascism and the Holocaust.

Right now, Big Pharma, Big Tech, the FDA and the CDC are plotting to kill billions of human beings with an engineered bioweapon, a risky vaccine, and high-fatality prescription drugs that make people more vulnerable to covid-19. These enemies of humanity must be stopped, and the truth about chlorine dioxide must be set free so that human beings can be saved from suffering and death.

To learn more about the establishment’s war on truth (and war on humanity), watch my recent interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits (1 hour), who has also been subjected to extreme censorship for raising the alarm about how vaccines are spreading infectious disease.

Brighteon.com/be689f32-5526-4601-a627-48dc4f896cf9
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 18th May 2020 at 23:22.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), avid (19th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (19th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), mountain_jim (19th May 2020), Philippe (18th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Rhydwyn (9th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th May 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #269
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,771 times in 4,375 posts

Yep!
    It looks like anything that effectively and efficiently treats malaria is also good for the covid 19... I wouldn't be surprised if the DIY videos on how to make CDS start disappearing.
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 19th May 2020 at 13:34.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th May 2020), spade (2nd July 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Trump taking hydroxychloroquine

BATTLE FOR WORLD | May 18, 2020: The anti-viral drug hydroxychloroquine is used to both prevent and treat malaria and other forms of autoimmune diseases, and the US President Donald Trump on Monday (May 18) has praised it as a possible “game changer” in combating coronavirus Covid-19.

Trump revealed on Monday’s forum with restaurant executives that he’s taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive measure against COVID-19 – that he takes “a pill every day”.

Dr. Anthony Fauci of the NIH (National Institutes of Health) does not support the usage of hydroxychloroquine for treating COVID-19 because he says its ineffective. It’s strange that he has taken such a position, because Russia, China, etc. are using the drug to treat COVID-19 in the early stage of infection with success, but once the immune system is taken over by pathogens, the drug is ineffective.

Also, the refusal in recommending hydroxychloroquine is because the drug is not under patent restrictions and is manufactured in other countries. Drugs under patents are embraced by pharmaceuticals due to potential profits.

A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association on May 11 did not find evidence that hydroxychloroquine would be an effective treatment for COVID-19 patients. And most likely the findings resulted because the virus infection in those patients were beyond the early stage where the drug is ineffective.

END

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (19th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2020), Harmony (20th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), mountain_jim (19th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #271
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

High-dose glutathione shows promise in addressing respiratory distress in patients with COVID-19

by: Joy Jensen, staff writer | May 18, 2020

In some areas across the country, like New York City, even “suspected cases” of COVID-19 aren’t confirmed because of a lack of testing. Unfortunately, this viral infection can become life-threatening as a result of what’s known as “cytokine storm syndrome.” The end result can be pneumonia and other complications like acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). But, as you’ll soon see, glutathione has proven to be a lifesaving antioxidant.

To date, no published “cure” has been found to control the respiratory symptoms and inflammation associated with the virus adequately, other than assisted ventilation and oxygen therapy. However, a new study based upon two patients with dyspnea secondary to coronavirus pneumonia found that glutathione shows significant promise in addressing respiratory distress.

Glutathione to the rescue: New York mom saved when medical-student son takes action
    A New York mom – Josephine Bruzzese – was diagnosed with pneumonia but sent home from the hospital as a suspected COVID-19 case because there were no coronavirus tests currently available. She was given hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, and while some symptoms improved, she still had difficulty breathing. In fact, symptoms were so severe that she’d nearly pass out every time she stood up due to shortness of breath.

Josephine’s son, James Bruzzese, is a second-year student at CUNY School of Medicine, called a Lyme Disease specialist the family already knew – Dr. Richard Horowitz. After James gave him the rundown, Dr. Horowitz suggested that they try giving Josephine glutathione, which is an antioxidant produced by your liver that helps reduce inflammation.

When a viral infection causes a significant amount of inflammation, the body doesn’t have enough of the antioxidant glutathione to keep lung tissue protected.

After a single 2,000mg dose of glutathione, the family saw Josephine improve in just an hour. She was able to get up, take a shower, and continued taking the treatment for five days with no relapse.

The use of all-natural substances show great promise in helping to heal the body
    Both James and Dr. Horowitz coauthored a study on treating James’ mother and an additional Manhattan man with glutathione. The second patient who is in his 50s reported that he was given an intravenous infusion of glutathione and saw improvement in breathing symptoms within a half hour of the dose.

According to the study, it’s believed that oral and IV glutathione work to help address the “cytokine storm syndrome” that leads to respiratory distress in patients who have COVID-19 pneumonia. They also noticed that zinc and vitamin C also may be helpful in reducing the body’s inflammatory response and reducing the production of cytokines.

Although they call for additional randomized controlled trials to further study these novel therapies, the success with the treatment is compelling. It’s additional proof that taking supplements like glutathione, zinc, and vitamin C are worthwhile as the world continues fighting this COVID-19 pandemic.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (24th May 2020), Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), Harmony (20th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Rhydwyn (9th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th May 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #272
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

Quote The immune mechanism underlying diffuse alveolar and pulmonary interstitial inflammation in COVID-19 involves a MAS-like state that triggers extensive immunothrombosis…
    This is why I brought up the fascia. It is little understood because they discovered it after the theory of viruses and germs were already established. Yet here it is being the cause of this disease.

Don't know what it means, but it must be significant.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (19th May 2020), Harmony (20th May 2020), Reinhard (19th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th May 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #273
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

THE STILL REPORT: 100% Of Acute COVID Patients Cured With New Legacy Med Combo, Within 4 Days & With No Side Effects

May 18, 2020 by IWB
    Facebook Twitter Email RSS Feed Subscribe To Our Newsletter Donate

NOTE: Report begins at 1:06.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doxycycline and Ivermectin combo may be new effective Covid 19 treatment

By Dr. Kamal Kant Kohli
    Published On 18 May 2020 8:15 AM |
    Updated On 18 May 2020 1:30 PM

Doxycycline and Ivermectin combo may be new effective Covid 19 treatment Doxycycline along with Ivermectin has yielded near-miraculous results in Covid 19 patients claim experts from Bangladesh.

The Hunt for new effective treatment for Covid 19 is on. A team of doctors from Bangladesh have claimed that their research on the combination of two widely used drugs has yielded astounding results in curing the patients with acute symptoms of the coronavirus that has created havoc worldwide and claimed the lives of over 312,000 people globally.

The claim by the Bangladeshi medical team, which includes prominent physicians from the country, comes amidst the desperate global attempts for a remedy to the deadly coronavirus.

We have got astounding results. Out of 60 COVID-19 patients, all recovered as the combination of the two drugs were applied, said Professor Dr Md Tarek Alam, the head of medicine department at private Bangladesh Medical College Hospital (BMCH).

Alam, a reputed clinician in Bangladesh, said a frequently used antiprotozoal medicine called Ivermectin in a single dose with Doxycycline, an antibiotic, yielded virtually the near-miraculous result in curing the patients with COVID-19.

My team was prescribing the two medicines only for coronavirus patients, most of them initially reporting with respiratory problems with related complaints, later to be tested COVID-19 positive, he said.

Bangladesh has so far reported 20,995 coronavirus cases. A total of 314 people have lost their lives in the country due to the disease.

Claiming that the efficacy of the drug developed by them was such that patients recovered from the virus within 4 days, he said, adding that there were no side effects of it.
    "We first ask them to be tested for COVID-19 and when found coronavirus positive we apply the drugs . . . they are recovering within four days".
    "The repeated or second tests, in line with the procedure, reconfirmed them COVID-19 negative in all the cases under the research which found the combination to have no side effects on patients either", he said.
    We are hundred per cent hopeful about the effectiveness of the combination, he said, adding they by now contacted the concerned government regulators and preparing to exhaust international procedures for acknowledgement of the drugs for the COVID-19 treatment.

Alam said his team was preparing a paper on the development of the drug for an international journal, as required for scientific review and acknowledgement.

Alam's associate Dr Rabiul Morshed said despite being a non-COVID-19 facility a huge number of patients directly and indirectly end up in BMCH, the country's premier private general hospital.
    "But all of them have shown remarkable recovery being (COVID-19) negative in four days and 50 per cent reduction of symptoms in 3 days", he said.
    The coronavirus, which broke out initially in China, has claimed the lives of 312,115 people while infected over 4,650,793, according to Johns Hopkins University.

https://medicaldialogues.in/medicine/news/doxycycline-and-ivermectin-combo-may-be-new-effective-covid-19-treatment-65868

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NB: Bill Still also mentions that this combo is also used as a treatment for Malaria...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Agape (19th May 2020), Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (20th May 2020), Harmony (20th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), Rhydwyn (9th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th May 2020), Sunny (19th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Treating Coronavirus with Natural Medicine
    Published on May 19, 2020
    https://drsircus.com/coronavirus/tre...ural-medicine/

"Healing our bodies with natural medicine is possible. Healing with pharmaceuticals is not. They are not designed for healing but are good at managing symptoms. The pathological conditions presented in coronavirus infections are complicated by the severe preconditions, nutritional deficiencies, too fast breathing rates (low CO2 concentrations in the blood) as well frequency interference (pollution), which is suddenly increasing thanks to the lightening quick installation of 5G, which is probably making severe viral infections worse. One can easily add oxygen status in the blood, blood pressure and even body temperature that will affect patient outcomes.

An international team of researchers, at the University
    of Surrey, has identified a link between the COVID-19
    cure rate and regional selenium status in China.

Though doctors have been sucessful in treating the coronavirus with pharmacuticals and zinc, the more intelligent protocol would be with natural agents that address all of the above. Only natural medicines address nutritional deficiencies. Only natural medicines address the underlining causes of preconditions like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

President Donald Trump announce he is taking hydroxychloroquine, a drug unproven against the coronavirus. Health officials and the press would say that about everything for nothing has been approved or proven for the treatment of the coronavirus. There remains utter anarchy in the area of public health and medicine around viral treatments and this is deliberate.

Many doctors, journalists and politicians issued stern warnings after the president’s revelation; and it is a little crazy, perhaps, to use hydroxychloroquine as a preventative treatment for the coronavirus. However, the president looked fine after 10 days of use. The drug, after all, has been around for over 40 years.

Dr. Anthony Fauci

Health officials are not very intelligent. Look at this recent video of Dr. Fauci. Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, has been one of the most trusted and prominent faces of the federal government’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. This is probably the biggest mistake the United States has ever made.Fauci came under direct criticism from conservatives after warning during a Senate hearing that reopening the country too soon would lead to “avoidable suffering and death.” Even street language would not do justice to the insanity of his words and ideas that totally disregard the suffering and death he is causing with his lockdown madness. The lockdown is already estimated to cause more suffering and death than any soul can stand to imagine.

Health officials like Fauci are ludicrous about viral treatments, its either a vaccine or nothing! In the first few weeks of this pandemic I already published several essays on how to treat this disease based on everything known before the coronavirus began. It is not like we have never treated coronaviruses before. There are many of them and have been around forever.

Most people do not die from coronaviral infections but they make people feel miserable. The coronavirus might be an exception because the growing consensus is that it was man-made either as a bio-weapon or as a representation of how arrogant and dangerous the medical industrial complex can be. The only reason they play around with viruses in laboratories is either to imagine making vaccines for what they are experimenting with or bio-weapons.

Vitamin D

However, the main point is treatment. How come Fauci does not know anything about Vitamin D? He certainly does not say anything about it and any fool would have known before the pandemic hit that knowledge of this essential vitamin would be more than helpful, it would save lives.

Even when a new study, published in the Irish Medical Journal has hypothesized that vitamin D deficiency may be linked to higher mortality rates from COVID-19, does the press really cover this, does the president even hear about it? I have a doctor living across the river who injects 500,000 units into people with no problem.

Thousands of studies over the past fifty years have informed the public about the positive relationship between vitamin D, sun exposure and the immune system. COVID-19 is being treated wrongly due to a serious diagnosis error and because world health officials do not listen to doctors on the front lines and because since forever they have been dead set against natural medicines, even if they are used every day in ICU departments. It is helpful to read about doctors most recommended treatments.

This blindness and aversion is deadly. Millions of lives would be saved over the last decade if magnesium was prescribed for all heart, vascular and metabolic conditions. There are a hundred different reasons to suspect it would be helpful treating the coronavirus.

Vitamin C and Bicarbonates

Health officials are betraying the human race in so many ways that it is difficult to count and many people are waking up to this fact and riots and demonstrations against them and the politicians who just blindly follow them are starting. How can we trust these morons (could not resist) who do not have the intelligence or honesty to tell people how vitamin C would help?

They certainly do not want anyone to know why sodium bicarbonate would be helpful, in fighting the pandemic. They want everyone confused as they make sure everything that is said by doctors is mixed up and doubted. But we know that over a third of patients treated for COVID-19 in a large New York medical system developed acute kidney injury, and nearly 15% required dialysis, U.S. researchers reported. What is the perfect medicine for kidney injury and stress? Sodium bicarbonate. I think these guys should go back to school and learn something about the basics of life, health and medicine. Have they not heard that viruses are pH sensitive?

Glutathione

We see a new review of research suggesting that an aggressive immune response known as a "cytokine storm" causes coronavirus cases to go from mild to severe. And we have known for a long time how to treat that. “Oral and IV glutathione, glutathione precursors (N-acetyl-cysteine) and alpha lipoic acid block NF-κB addressing “cytokine storm syndrome” and respiratory distress in patients with COVID-19 pneumonia,” Published the Respiratory Medicine Case Reports

IV glutathione was used in two patients and improved their dyspnea within 1 h of use. Repeated use of IV glutathione was effective in further relieving respiratory symptoms.

Importantly glutathione can be Nebulized directly into the lungs with bicarbonate for an excellent treatment when the lungs become inflamed. This can be important for ICU and emergency room doctors as well as patients at home who are suffering with the flu that is affecting the lungs.

Glutathione is the most important cellular defense that allows the body to prevent and fight infections and disease. Gutathione plays crucial roles in the immune response, DNA repair, and the detoxification process that neutralizes drugs, chemicals, radiation, metabolic wastes, beats down viruses, bacteria and reduces toxins and carcinogens that are increasingly present in our environment. Every doctor should know this.

Elevated blood glucose levels appear to play a significant role in viral replication and the development of cytokine storms. An under reported aspect of the present pandemic appears to be dysregulated glucose metabolism; in other words, insulin resistance. Diabetes and obesity are among the most common preconditions that leads to extreme symptoms and death.

Conclusion

I have already published how hydrogen gas is being used in Japan and China and how that appears to alleviate lung distress within the first hour of treatment. We cannot trust the press that withholds all this information nor medical officials who do not know anything about natural medicine, which is real medicine, as every emergency, ICU doctor and nurse knows. They inject or administer intravenously magnesium, sodium bicarbonate, selenium to save lives everyday. If they used vitamin C and D this way more often that would save many more lives but that is not what health officials are interested in.

They cannot keep their mouths shut about saving lives even though they are secretly merchants of death. To be a merchant of life I give you doses and treatments for coronavirus infections to give you some independence from all the confusion. "
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (20th May 2020), Gwin Ru (19th May 2020), Harmony (20th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th May 2020), Sunny (20th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #275
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    THE STILL REPORT: 100% Of Acute COVID Patients Cured With New Legacy Med Combo, Within 4 Days & With No Side Effects

May 18, 2020 by IWB
    Facebook Twitter Email RSS Feed Subscribe To Our Newsletter Donate

NOTE: Report begins at 1:06.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doxycycline and Ivermectin combo may be new effective Covid 19 treatment

By Dr. Kamal Kant Kohli
    Published On 18 May 2020 8:15 AM |
    Updated On 18 May 2020 1:30 PM

Doxycycline and Ivermectin combo may be new effective Covid 19 treatment Doxycycline along with Ivermectin has yielded near-miraculous results in Covid 19 patients claim experts from Bangladesh.

The Hunt for new effective treatment for Covid 19 is on. A team of doctors from Bangladesh have claimed that their research on the combination of two widely used drugs has yielded astounding results in curing the patients with acute symptoms of the coronavirus that has created havoc worldwide and claimed the lives of over 312,000 people globally.

The claim by the Bangladeshi medical team, which includes prominent physicians from the country, comes amidst the desperate global attempts for a remedy to the deadly coronavirus.

We have got astounding results. Out of 60 COVID-19 patients, all recovered as the combination of the two drugs were applied, said Professor Dr Md Tarek Alam, the head of medicine department at private Bangladesh Medical College Hospital (BMCH).

Alam, a reputed clinician in Bangladesh, said a frequently used antiprotozoal medicine called Ivermectin in a single dose with Doxycycline, an antibiotic, yielded virtually the near-miraculous result in curing the patients with COVID-19.

My team was prescribing the two medicines only for coronavirus patients, most of them initially reporting with respiratory problems with related complaints, later to be tested COVID-19 positive, he said.

Bangladesh has so far reported 20,995 coronavirus cases. A total of 314 people have lost their lives in the country due to the disease.

Claiming that the efficacy of the drug developed by them was such that patients recovered from the virus within 4 days, he said, adding that there were no side effects of it.
    "We first ask them to be tested for COVID-19 and when found coronavirus positive we apply the drugs . . . they are recovering within four days".
    "The repeated or second tests, in line with the procedure, reconfirmed them COVID-19 negative in all the cases under the research which found the combination to have no side effects on patients either", he said.
    We are hundred per cent hopeful about the effectiveness of the combination, he said, adding they by now contacted the concerned government regulators and preparing to exhaust international procedures for acknowledgement of the drugs for the COVID-19 treatment.

Alam said his team was preparing a paper on the development of the drug for an international journal, as required for scientific review and acknowledgement.

Alam's associate Dr Rabiul Morshed said despite being a non-COVID-19 facility a huge number of patients directly and indirectly end up in BMCH, the country's premier private general hospital.
    "But all of them have shown remarkable recovery being (COVID-19) negative in four days and 50 per cent reduction of symptoms in 3 days", he said.
    The coronavirus, which broke out initially in China, has claimed the lives of 312,115 people while infected over 4,650,793, according to Johns Hopkins University.

https://medicaldialogues.in/medicine/news/doxycycline-and-ivermectin-combo-may-be-new-effective-covid-19-treatment-65868

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NB: Bill Still also mentions that this combo is also used as a treatment for Malaria...
    I wonder what the dosage is though? I hope we hear more, I just ordered both to have on hand.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2020), Gwin Ru (20th May 2020), justntime2learn (20th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Don't let his description cause fear. Buhner explains his views on viruses in much greater detail in his book Herbal Antivirals, which I will include an exert from below.

Suffice to say that yes, he does believe that viruses are real and can reason--though differently than we do. What that means is that they are not to be feared but to be respected--something which modern, Western medicine refuses to do. Western medicine and pharmaceuticals attack indiscriminately and this causes an imbalance in our body, which is an ecosystem in itself. And when ecosystems are out of balance, bad things happen.

This is a basic overview of Buhner's views on viruses:
    "To begin with, if you have ever read much about viruses, or if you have looked closely at some of the words I have used while writing this, you might have noted that many people refer to viruses as “particles.”

There is a widely held belief among scientists that viruses are not alive. Many insist that they are merely organic structures that interact with living organisms. Some say they are “organisms at the edge of life” but really aren’t organisms in any meaningful sense. This is, they say, because they lack a cellular structure, don’t have their own metabolism, and can only reproduce inside cellular structures — and besides they don’t use cellular division to do it either.

If asked where the definition of life comes from, a definition that precludes viruses, biologists will admit, under duress, that people invented the definition but nevertheless, it’s true anyway.

(This explains why manufacturers put a warning label on those sun shields people occasionally place in the front windows of their cars to protect the interior from the sun: “Warning: do not drive with shield in place.”)

Oddly enough some bacteria such as rickettsia and chlamydia are considered bacteria and thus living despite having similar limitations. (And the Earth is not alive, though it may “act” like a living system. Why? Because it consumes its own waste, which, as everyone knows, living organisms never do . . . apparently they have not met my neighbor’s dog.)....

Viruses, unlike bacteria, have no nucleus and no cell wall. They are the minimum of life honed to a structural simplicity. Though there are many kinds, in general, a virus is a strand of DNA or RNA surrounded by a mathematically elegant polyhedron, called a capsid, whose shape is virus specific.

For what are called “enveloped” viruses, the capsid is surrounded by one or more protein envelopes. This simplified structure makes them different than bacteria, for example, but no less alive.

They are a unique life form (but that is no reason to discriminate against them). They are very much like seeds (or spores): They only grow when they find the right soil in which to do so. And like seeds, even though in a suspended state, they constantly monitor the exterior world around them....

Viruses have a highly sophisticated capacity to sense the environment around them, to determine its nature, to find the cellular organisms within which they can most easily reproduce, and to then stimulate the organisms in which those cells reside in order to spread the viruses to new hosts.

And they are very good at surviving. They can analyze the nature of the immune response that occurs against them and they can alter themselves — or alter the host immune defense itself — in order to avoid it.

They can reason by any useful definition of the term, that is: analyze inputs and create new behaviors based on what they have determined the meaning of those inputs to be."
    Dr Zach Bush in this interview (it has been posted before) also takes a holistic view of viruses - likening them to weeds - Both proliferate when environemental conditions become unbalanced. I havent finsihed the interview, but he argues that the number of Covid19 cases were highest in areas of greatest environmental pollution. He points out that a few weeks after lockdown came into place, air quality improved and case numbers decreased

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th May 2020), Gwin Ru (20th May 2020), justntime2learn (20th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #277
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Doctor explains (with statistics) why shutting down is NOT a benefit.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Gwin Ru (20th May 2020), justntime2learn (20th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #278
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now, if that's not confidence in one's work... one wonders why Bill Gates doesn't do the same...

Russian researchers test coronavirus vaccine on THEMSELVES, team leader says they now have antibodies

RT
    22 May, 2020 10:16
    Updated 1 day ago
    Get short URL

FILE PHOTO © Getty Images / Guido Mieth

By Jonny Tickle

Scientists in Russia have carried out the first unofficial trial of a Covid-19 vaccine – and they say it’s effective. Epidemiologists in Moscow took the unorthodox step of injecting themselves and examining their own results.

The test, conducted by employees at the National Research Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology, reportedly saw the participants gaining immunity to the virus with no adverse effects. According to the research center’s director, Alexander Ginzburg, this is a step towards state-sanctioned trials.

“We will consider the experiment successful when we get permission for official trials from the Ministry of Health and carry them out,” he said, speaking to Russian news agency TASS.

According to Ginzburg, the scientists chose to vaccinate not only to prove the effectiveness of their creation but also to defend themselves from the virus and gain immunity, enabling them to continue working throughout the pandemic. The director did not specify how many people were vaccinated, but described them all as “alive, healthy and happy.”

Ginzburg believes that it would take about six months to immunize the entire country once the vaccine is officially approved. If everything goes to plan, he hopes it will be approved by the end of summer. In his opinion, the first people to be immunized should be frontline doctors and the elderly.

On Thursday, Health Minister Mikhail Murashko told TV channel Russia 1 that “access to wider use of the vaccine should appear sometime at the end of July.” Previously, Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova had reported that 47 different vaccines were being developed throughout the country.

According to the latest government data, Russia has had 326,448 confirmed cases of Covid-19. Thus far, 99,825 people have recovered, and 3,249 have died.

Related:

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Sarah Rainsong (23rd May 2020)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,863 times in 1,073 posts

A good way to strengthen the immune system is to go outdoors, stay active and get some dirt under our fingernails.

Tried and tested in all weathers, always works the immune system well.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

leavesoftrees (24th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #280
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Remdesivir Study Is Finally Out: Drug Only Helped Those On Oxygen, Finds Mortality Too High For Standalone Treatment

by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 05/22/2020 - 20:45

Remember when the market soared on several days in April on the Fauci-touted Remdesivir study which, according to StatNews and various other unofficial sources of rumors, was a smashing success only for the optimism to fizzle as many questions emerged, and as the Gilead drug quietly faded from the public's consciousness and was replaced by various coronavirus vaccine candidates such as those made by the greatly hyped Moderna (whose insiders just can't stop selling company stock).

Meanwhile, those who were waiting for the official version of Remdesivir's effectiveness had to do so until 6pm on a Friday before a long holiday, and for good reason...

... According to a pivotal study published in the New England Journal of Medicine late on Friday, Remdesivir, which was authorized to treat Covid-19 in a group of 1063 adults and children (split into two groups, one receiving placebo instead of remdesivir) who need i) supplemental oxygen, ii) a ventilator or iii) extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), only significantly helped those on supplemental oxygen.

Meanwhile, and explaining the 6pm release on a Friday, the study also found no marked benefit from remdesivir for those who were healthier and didn’t need oxygen or those who were sicker, requiring a ventilator or a heart-lung bypass machine.

The NEJM, almost apologetically, stated that "the lack of benefit seen in the other groups might have stemmed from a smaller number of patients in each group."

Still, as a result of the partial benefit for patients in the supplemental oxygen group, the study from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was evaluated early and led to the authorization of remdesivir before the full trial was completed.
    Our findings highlight the need to identify Covid-19 cases and start antiviral treatment before the pulmonary disease progresses to require mechanical ventilation.
    Some more details on the study, which was a "rank test of the time to recovery with remdesivir as compared with placebo, with stratification by disease severity":
    The primary outcome measure was the time to recovery, defined as the first day, during the 28 days after enrollment, on which a patient satisfied categories 1, 2, or 3 on the eight-category ordinal scale. The categories are as follows:
    1. not hospitalized, no limitations of activities;
    2. not hospitalized, limitation of activities, home oxygen requirement, or both;
    3. hospitalized, not requiring supplemental oxygen and no longer requiring ongoing medical care (used if hospitalization was extended for infection-control reasons);
    4. hospitalized, not requiring supplemental oxygen but requiring ongoing medical care (Covid-19–related or other medical conditions);
    5. 5, hospitalized, requiring any supplemental oxygen;
    6. hospitalized, requiring noninvasive ventilation or use of high-flow oxygen devices;
    7. hospitalized, receiving invasive mechanical ventilation or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO); and
    8. death.
    The results are summarized below, highlighting the only group that showed a statistically significant improvement in outcomes as a result of taking the drug vs placebo.

A visual representation of the outcomes is below; it shows that whereas there was a modest benefit only to patients who were receiving oxygen, the results were statistically insignificant vs placebo for patients not receiving oxygen, while in a surprising twist patients on high-flow oxygen or mechanical ventilator/ECMO did modestly better in the placebo group than those taking remdesivir. Also, the overall results showed a very modest, but not statistically significant improvement in the remdesivir group vs placebo (box A).

Another disappointment: the study found that overall "mortality was numerically lower in the remdesivir group than in the placebo group, but the difference was not significant", in other words the alleged "miracle drug" has largely the same effect as a placebo in terms of overall disease mortality.

The study authors also note that the "findings in our trial should be compared with those observed in a randomized trial from China in which 237 patients were enrolled (158 assigned to remdesivir and 79 to placebo).... That trial failed to complete full enrollment (owing to the end of the outbreak), had lower power than the present trial (owing to the smaller sample size and a 2:1 randomization), and was unable to demonstrate any statistically significant clinical benefits of remdesivir."

Finally, the study found that while mortality was modestly lower for the remdesivir arm, it was not significantly so, at 7.1% at 14 days on drug versus 11.9% on placebo.

In conclusion, while the "preliminary findings support the use of remdesivir for patients who are hospitalized with Covid-19 and require supplemental oxygen therapy" the study goes on to warn that "given high mortality despite the use of remdesivir, it is clear that treatment with an antiviral drug alone is not likely to be sufficient."

The study's recommendation:
    Future strategies should evaluate antiviral agents in combination with other therapeutic approaches or combinations of antiviral agents to continue to improve patient outcomes in Covid-19.
    So a generally disappointing outcome, one which would lead to a drop in the market. Nonsense: think of all the spin, and why this is in fact great news for stocks: Remdesivir may be a dud as a "silver bullet" to curing covid, leading to statistically significant improvement in only a very limited subset of infected patients and "high mortality" for those taking it, but at least the algos will have a whole lot of other "miracle drugs" to levitate them as optimism that the next remdesivir is just around the corner. In short: rinse, rumor, and repeat... and then save the bad news for 6pm on a Friday.

Oh, and for those asking about the "official" reason why the NE Journal of Medicine waited until just the right time to make sure nobody reads the results, here it is

Adam Feuerstein @adamfeuerstein

I asked NEJM spox to explain the Friday 6 pm release of the remdesivir study. Her response is below.
    1:46 AM - May 23, 2020
    The full study is available here.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Sarah Rainsong (23rd May 2020), Sunny (23rd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 37 LastLast