+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why ARE USA children so ill? Is it planned? Is it too late to turn around?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Why ARE USA children so ill? Is it planned? Is it too late to turn around?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I also think the US has been the biggest target for the elite's NWO plans.
    All the efforts of the Founding Fathers, the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, Constitution, etc. were not at all what the elites had in mind for us.
    No doubt their theory is that if they can bring the US back into line, all else will follow.
    I don't think the NWO is going to succeed, but it's hard to see just how it will all come down.
    But we are told there are mechanisms built into the cosmos to prevent the Dark from taking over.
    I have been contemplating the paradox that we are living in the best of times and the worst of times. I will also add a song that is meaningful to me (There is more than one David Wilcox in the world hehe)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2020), onawah (2nd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), RunningDeer (2nd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,099 times in 4,065 posts

Default Re: Why ARE USA children so ill? Is it planned? Is it too late to turn around?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I also think the US has been the biggest target for the elite's NWO plans.
    All the efforts of the Founding Fathers, the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, Constitution, etc. were not at all what the elites had in mind for us.
    I would say there were certain "elites" of the time that were sided with the Founders, in France, Austria, and Russia. But yes, for a mainly English based group, no, unacceptable rebellion. The last real bastion of the original America was probably Andrew Jackson. Since then it has been subverted by something that has allowed all this other deterioration to proceed.

Economics is something like the science of moving the suffering "down the street" so you don't see it.

I'm not sure I see what it takes here to repeat something similar to the Founders' times, which makes sense, to me at least, as prevailing in Iceland. It seems to need a certain level of unity and enlightenment to work, which is hard to get scattered across hundreds of millions of people of varying backgrounds.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

onawah (2nd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), RunningDeer (2nd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Because we use NPK only for fertiliser, our cereals and veggies have a fraction of the trace minerals that they used to have.

glyphosate in the diet interferes with our absorbtion of what few microminerals there are in our food.The soil is exhausted.

Kids often reject a proper plate of veg anyway.

Water is increasingly contaminated with heavy metals, and incidence of autism has been correlated to this in Texas, where dumping of fracking water unsafely is very likely a factor.

heavy metals cause all kinds of developmental issues. mercury competes for the same sites within our enzymes as the minerals they evolved to use.

vaccines are designed to provoke a massive immune system shock. the side effect of this is over stimulation of young immune systems leading to auto immune diseases, which are a new epidemic, and allergies. A friend has a ten year old daughter who has a form of arthritis caused by her own immune attack on her joints. they are using chemotherapy on her to suppress her immune system.

iron deficiency leads to cognitive development problems.

clean houses, devoid of dirt, dust or animals does not allow young immune systems to develop normally. throw in dangerous cleaning chemicals and contaminants from the decor and furniture of the house and you get asthma.

occasionally you see the basic question being asked - why do the Amish not suffer from these twenty first century plagues. This is belittled, brushed off, ignored or ridiculed. However this is a key question.

if our system of medical research was fit for purpose, and centred about facilitating health primarily, the question of the Amish would be taken much more seriously.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2020), onawah (3rd February 2020), Pam (2nd February 2020), RunningDeer (2nd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Delight, such a big concern.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Vaccination Toxins, 24/7 Radiation from Erratic Pulsed Microwaves from WiFi, Blue Tooth, all "Smart Devices", 4G, 5G, over-exposure Blue light, Chemtrails, Fluoride, BPA Plastics Leaks, GMOs, Artificial Additives in almost all foods etc. etc.

Even if you and/or (y)our children are only 10% affected of the above list is enough to have long list of health problems ... the hideous symptoms list are known to people who are informed and awake!

And by now, most must know it, but seem not to care somehow to do something about it.

cheers,
    John
    Hi John, you missed two:
    1] contaminated/ill/corrupt DNA passed on to them, because of all the pollution they/we have experienced.
    2] Exposure to contaminated/ill/corrupt brain waves emitted form grown ups/parents.

I did not "miss" anything as I did not claim to have the presumption to enlist them all ... that is why I said: "etc."
    Sorry John, I should have said.
    These two are well worth listing:
    1] contaminated/ill/corrupt DNA passed on to them, because of all the pollution they/we have experienced.
    2] Exposure to contaminated/ill/corrupt brain waves emitted form grown ups/parents.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th February 2020), RunningDeer (5th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2