Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

Give birth to a thought from the spring of your hope that you can always be grateful for the people who spend good minutes reading among your ranks.
    This is a point where you do not need to use very big words, only if you feel that you want it, but I think the future will recognize and preserve us sometime, somewhere in the kindness and individuality of our soul.

You can write some of yesterday's positive thoughts for today, and some of today's good thoughts for your future and others, from your treasure of knowledge in any positive context but you can try as an individual brand somehow.

What I write below, is all part of the introduction to this thread, but because I always manage to write too much, I respect your time and wish you well in the place I created for everything that can mean good positive thinking for you and the others, now and forever, forever meaning even posterity somewhere that is waiting maybe for your good thought.

If you feel the importance of this opportunity and you already do it in your daily life, you can leave here a trace of who you are, if you wish.

Thank you for reading here and thank you if somewhere in your mind or soul you have already marked that thought well, maybe not needing to write it, or maybe writing it, for someone, or somewhere, now, in the future or even further from our imagination itself, will hear it somehow.

I wish you much success and thank you in the form of a simple gratitude from a simple human being as I am.

With gratitude and love,
    Anca

Here's how your dream of giving something to everyone has come to fruition today and if you didn't know what kind of gift you can give to your friends, humanity, I would gladly urge you to give them your good thought that they will keep well.
    Write that when you are sure that you have the opportunity to change at least one human life or you will change their entire life by the extremely important value you find at the moment when you simply write them openly your thoughts.

Maybe you will help him to walk in those good and pleasant moments from the threshold of his awakening with an even more vitality.
    With a simple thought of encouragement you can be the one who can open up new horizons and turn life into a masterpiece, enjoying yourself with it, for the common success, for the joy of simply giving, for exercising your right just to be human.

And if what you have today inside you is a faithful copy, of what lies outside you, like a video projector that projects, on the wall exactly the image generated inside, on the film roll, then the film of your awakening should to be a wonderful one in which your vulnerability will conquer you as a testimony to good things.

Allow yourself to be perfect for the reality you want at the highest level of acceptance of the allowance of being simply wise.
    Allow yourself to be human and even if you do not succeed each time to make yourself understood, you may understand that you have a duty to be good to yourself, not necessarily persevering but certainly eloquent in the continuity of your knowledge and not necessarily firm in decisions and actions but in indulgence that you can decide to have patience in the middle of a long-term action, which may be the journey of your own wisdom.

I'm sure you'll hear this in many forms, but maybe it's time to see the connection that can put it into practice and maybe practice will teach us not which but what the differences are.

It may be a thought about for example:
    -about your experience of a lifetime
    -about how the awakening illuminated you
    -to convey only a memorable phrase or just a helpful good thought for future generations
    -to leave a good trace of what you represent for this world
    -to ask a good helpful question in the future
    -to express your gratitude for what you truly love and cherish
    -to send a positive message for the whole human race, Nature and the whole Planet and even in the great Universe or even further where you can dream.
    It can be something metaphorical, it can be something demonstrated by your own experience, your field of activity or life experience, something/any positive, which can be the catalyst for knowledge for another human being, spiritually elevating, inspiring happiness or hope right from the vortex of our own energy of giving love to those who want to experience it.

An individual form of giving simply, this present to every moment in the future, a contribution that will conserve your human nature in what you could really call the evolution of the entire human race from a single point as small as it may even be, your good thought.

Allow yourself to become friend with yourself, offering everything you do best and beautiful to the whole world you belong to, living in this way, happy and reconciled with the choice made each time.

I hope you trust the immense power of understanding of each reader.

You don't have to be a professional writer, so you can choose to use a simple language when transmitting your message, the same one you would use if you were talking to a friend over coffee.

It does not have to be, a thought about a solution or a problem,although a solution can often overco me the problem.
    It does not have to be a thought about a hope or desolation although hope overcomes any disappointme nt and I do not think that it is necessary to develop the character of comparison or a series of ide as related to the past or present although the future is born in every drop of the present.

This is a simple exercise about what might be helpful in the future(this includes hope so therefore  will), about how we can rediscover your individuality again and again,without multiple effects such  as making thoughts associations in ideas, and maybe with or without:

-making a common cause with something or someone(maybe with the exception of seeing everything as a w hole which is still impossible), without hurry(this means that a thought can last maybe even multipl e lives and not necessarily in terms of time or consciousness (?), without already building an imagi nation(although imagination is a complex process and is part of the continuity of knowledge activity )

-without meditation(maybe) although a contemplation opposed to the active attitude, as a kind of pass ive and direct observation in the process of the interaction between perception, intuition and a ref lection, as accurately as possible,in the concrete features of a good thought could to
    make a connection between the human and the surrounding world.

-without worry or concern (exclusive) of something, without presenting preconceived ideas(happy, inhale deep air into your chest), just find your inner influence in creative enthusiasm, 
    maybe unexpectedly your consciousness will find you in a complex of creative ideas,
    maybe spontaneity brings a kind of creative tension in which good inspiration finds you. Can you off er that to others?)

-without personal intention or common convictions (An intentional thought determines the decision in  something we agreed, but most of the times, the desire is not the same thing as the will.
    The character of being decided contracts an acceptance, while the will for me draws a broader charac ter, not of perseverance, but of the nuance of trustworthy orientation without arguments, deeper.)

...and if all this leads to a factual thought in itself “without hope”, then(I’m just saying)

-without cynicism(not actually ignoring or accepting a moral, but the ability in the favorable outcom e of success, can give us confidence in the future, which brings us back to the threshold of hope.)

Because maybe, it should not have the vitality to direct something or the restraint that prevents us from enunciating it, so it should not be about satisfaction or dissatisfaction with writing it,
      maybe we should think we have the openness to understand it and maybe not to boil it in us but to be able to play it from the point of neutrality at a fair and objective level compared to absolutely everything, a complete form of expression that we all have in us.

Take the silence within yourself of your thinking that you do not know what to thinking yet, be gent le in time not to find a solution, but because the solution will find you when you no longer have an y problem and maybe then, you will or not(but still)need to write down your thoughts for posterity.
    If the future is a thought you have to think about, then I appreciate the originality in the individ uality that you will find over time and thank you for that.

And yet,like me(for I am indeed not perfect) if you think you have something to say for what you thi nk would bring to you and to all of us a better life for everything for everyone, I think we are all  waiting for some kind of resolution(I'm definitely waiting).

If we manage to find the deep honesty, in front of our own opinion and especially, the dignity of defining our future, it may be that we are in sovereignty in our neutrality, of moderating ourselves in a kind of stability inside of a equilibrium of a balance.

Basically, this dialogue (or monologue) with me, but with you or with the future itself (perhaps with the Whole) could lead to the conclusion that there are still so many opportunities to express a thought coming from a level of consciousness. , Equal to the property of subscribing, having the option of moderating it before(not) blocking it and many have enough options on how we could achieve this, maybe this being the beauty of human nature itself and your way of being, on which one I appreciate.

So, I wish you much success in writing any good thoughts that will perfect the role of good news as you feel better in life exercise and as the perception of this information that you write from your own experience will help to wake up others, visitors, maybe,to.

I am grateful to you, for the time you give me(for this is not for (me)), by writing something memorable for the whole of humanity.

And just managing to actually finish here, just the introduction, with enormous gratitude and love(thank you for your time and patience), I will remain indebted to you,

In our times,

Anka.
    And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Alecs (28th October 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (1st February 2020), Billy (5th February 2020), ClearWater (17th February 2020), Craig (2nd February 2020), Delight (5th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), edina (2nd February 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), Gracy (5th February 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), I should cocoa (4th July 2021), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2020), Ioneo (1st February 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th June 2020), justntime2learn (3rd February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd March 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Luke Holiday (11th June 2020), Lunesoleil (17th November 2020), Marbelo (20th January 2021), Mark (5th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), Miaspri (3rd February 2020), Mike (1st February 2020), naochan (3rd March 2020), O Donna (4th February 2020), Pam (5th February 2020), Patient (2nd February 2020), pyrangello (5th February 2020), Sophocles (3rd March 2020), Stephanie (20th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2020), Universoul (12th May 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2020), Victoria (1st February 2020), Wind (7th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

In my view, we all have unlimited creative potential ... this power can be used in a harmonious constructive & empowering way or in a self-destructive way aka self-sabotage behavior.

First sign of real intelligence is anyone who can show how to be a brilliant optimist.

What is NOT a sign of real intelligence is: Any person who is a "brilliant pessimist" (often claiming to be a "realist") using only a PART his "creative intelligence" (serving negative thinking) looking for excuses not to act nor to engage in different possibilities/strategies ... where the real life experiences should be the master not the endless subjective rational chatter in someones brain often going nowhere!

In short: "Victim Mentality breeds mostly more Victim Reality!"

Let new experiences determine your (spiritual) growth NOT the endless rational mental blah blah in your head afraid to make mistakes ... Overcome and know how your (destructive) FEARS work, that assumes it can not deal with new disappointments anymore in life = mostly overanalyzing = eventually paralyzing!

The way how you deal with mistakes/disappointments says much more about your personality than all your "success stories" combined!

Exceed your own (self) programming by going beyond the mass conditioning.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    02-02-2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd February 2020 at 12:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), ClearWater (17th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Inaiá (9th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2020), Ioneo (2nd February 2020), justntime2learn (3rd February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd March 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Marbelo (20th January 2021), Mark (5th February 2020), Michi (2nd February 2020), O Donna (4th February 2020), Stephanie (20th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th May 2020), Universoul (12th May 2020), Victoria (3rd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

Thank you, Anka! What a wonderful idea for a thread ...a call for Avalonians to share their own unique inspirations and uplifting perspectives of the heart and mind for posterity, spontaneous and creative, unique to each of us; that such glimpses into our thoughts and journeys might also propel comrades and future generations with joyous momentum in their lives, radiating exponential positivity, power to create and love...

If I stop for just a second to reflect, a minuscule moment to inhale deeply and close my eyes in the midst of the whirlwind of noise and commotion that is sometimes my life, I see all the places I have been and all of the incredible people and extraordinary beings who have held my heart along the way: all the loving souls who were focused diligently in what they were doing at the time, unaware of being observed, giving everything they were to their task at hand.

That is how I truly remember them, and in their indelible footsteps, imagine the future. Not by their words, the results of their actions, or even their loving eyes... nor our days spent smiling and laughing together (though it is a joy to ponder those), but doing what they did best while lost in their own worlds, their attention honed directly before them. Their lines and movement, their stream of intent, the sounds surrounding them as the world melted away and they emanated their own personal frequency of being and determination ...memorialized in my mind.

Through them, I learned to seek goodness in every person, something beautiful in every thing. Every moment, look for the silver lining, it is always there, even when not readily apparent. There is beauty in everyone at some point of expression...our spheres of being are like fractals in time. Every breath is truly a gift.

I think we make the most impact on others, often, when we are doing what we love most. When we are listening to and acting within the bounds of our authentic selves, when our attention is not set to micromanaging fancy, or yielding to any other input and influence, but when our thoughts and hearts meld in a continuous fluidity of action and unbridled effort, purposeful determination and creativity. Then, others can see us, as we cannot see ourselves: naked in the essence of our existence. Then, we can inspire. Then, we can create and then, we can live on in the hearts of those we love ...in ways we might never imagine.

Look up with every opportunity and your heart will soar when you least expect it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	victoria phone.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	702.7 KB
ID:	42411

Name:	victoria phone 2019.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	981.1 KB
ID:	42412

Name:	vic phone.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	42413
    Last edited by Victoria; 28th July 2021 at 00:08. Reason: forgot to say thank you :)

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Delight (2nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Inaiá (9th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2020), justntime2learn (3rd February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd March 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2020), O Donna (4th February 2020), Pam (7th February 2020), Rosemarie (11th May 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2021), Universoul (12th May 2020), Wind (3rd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    What a wonderful idea for a thread ...inspirations and uplifting perspectives of the heart and mind for each Avalonian to share for posterity, spontaneous and creative, unique to each of us; that such glimpses into our thoughts and journeys might also propel comrades and future generations with joyous momentum in their lives, radiating exponential positivity, power to create and love...

If I stop for just a second to reflect, a minuscule moment to inhale deeply and close my eyes in the midst of the whirlwind of noise and commotion that is sometimes my life, I see all the places I have been and all of the incredible people and extraordinary beings who have held my heart along the way: all the loving souls who were focused diligently in what they were doing at the time, unaware of being observed, giving everything they were to their task at hand.

That is how I truly remember them, and in their indelible footsteps, imagine the future. Not by their words, the results of their actions, or even their loving eyes... nor our days spent smiling and laughing together (though it is a joy to ponder those), but doing what they did best while lost in their own worlds, their attention honed directly before them. Their lines and movement, their stream of intent, the sounds surrounding them as the world melted away and they emanated their own personal frequency of being and determination ...memorialized in my mind.

Through them, I learned to seek goodness in every person, something beautiful in every thing. Every moment, look for the silver lining, it is always there, even when not readily apparent. There is beauty in everyone at some point of expression...our spheres of being are like fractals in time. Every breath is truly a gift.

I think we make the most impact on others, often, when we are doing what we love most. When we are listening to and acting within the bounds of our authentic selves, when our attention is not set to micromanaging fancy, or yielding to any other input and influence, but when our thoughts and hearts meld in a continuous fluidity of action and unbridled effort, purposeful determination and creativity. Then, others can see us, as we cannot see ourselves: naked in the essence our existence. Then, we can inspire. Then, we can create and then, we can live on in the hearts of those we love ...in ways we might never imagine.

Look up with every opportunity and your heart will soar when you least expect it.
    Attachment 42411
    Attachment 42412
    Attachment 42413
    Wow,that was DEEP,TRUE AND BEAUTIFUL and FULL OF COLOR AND BEAUTY!

Related to silver line:

First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining (Official Music Video)

"I don't want to wait anymore I'm tired of looking for answers
    Take me some place where there's music and there's laughter
    I don't know if I'm scared of dying but I'm scared of living too fast, too slow
    Regret, remorse, hold on, oh no I've got to go
    There's no starting over, no new beginnings, time races on
    And you've just gotta keep on keeping on
    Gotta keep on going, looking straight out on the road
    Can't worry 'bout what's behind you or what's coming for you further up the road
    I try not to hold on to what is gone, I try to do right what is wrong
    I try to keep on keeping on
    Yeah I just keep on keeping on

I hear a voice calling
    Calling out for me
    These shackles I've made in an attempt to be free
    Be it for reason, be it for love
    I won't take the easy road

I've woken up in a hotel room, my worries as big as the moon
    Having no idea who or what or where I am
    Something good comes with the bad
    A song's never just sad
    There's hope, there's a silver lining
    Show me my silver lining
    Show me my silver lining

I hear a voice calling
    Calling out for me
    These shackles I've made in an attempt to be free
    Be it for reason, be it for love

The easy road, the easy road

Show me my silver lining
    Show me my silver lining
    Show me my silver lining
    Show me my silver lining
    I try to keep on keeping on"
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (6th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2020), justntime2learn (3rd February 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), O Donna (4th February 2020), Pam (7th February 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (4th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    What a wonderful idea for a thread ...inspirations and uplifting perspectives of the heart and mind for each Avalonian to share for posterity, spontaneous and creative, unique to each of us; that such glimpses into our thoughts and journeys might also propel comrades and future generations with joyous momentum in their lives, radiating exponential positivity, power to create and love...

I think we make the most impact on others, often, when we are doing what we love most. When we are listening to and acting within the bounds of our authentic selves, when our attention is not set to micromanaging fancy, or yielding to any other input and influence, but when our thoughts and hearts meld in a continuous fluidity of action and unbridled effort, purposeful determination and creativity. Then, others can see us, as we cannot see ourselves: naked in the essence our existence. Then, we can inspire. Then, we can create and then, we can live on in the hearts of those we love ...in ways we might never imagine.

Attachment 42411
    Attachment 42412
    Attachment 42413
    Your thoughts really expand by excellence, the area of positivity to which we can all dedicate all the qualities of being.Reading over the lines and between the letters written by you, it revives my entire memory of my existence thinking about future generations.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (6th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2020), justntime2learn (3rd February 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), O Donna (4th February 2020), Pam (7th February 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (4th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My first thought...is for you, anyone and everyone everywhere

I am here far from you, but in the same time we are all close, different locations, different histories, different religions and cultures unite us under the aegis
    "I'm still looking for something"
    and that makes me responsible for my deeds around you.

It is as if I were invited to come into your heart and do this happy with the utmost respect and care, so that nothing prevents me from smiling with all the joy of my soul's dedication to you.

Throughout the oceans of time, we have been wandering a lot through the huge waves of history from such distant times and we have not until now been able to proudly call ourselves in our union as a species of human beings, a united and complete civilization, at a global and universal level.

I wandering a lot, I lived in other countries and I looked people in the eye, I understood the distance between people, I studied their tradition, their cuisine and their soul, I understood alive, the antagonism between kindness and true sincere kindness, and what is the pain of people between these two.
    I understood, now I want to make them feel better about themselves and everything around them, and it's worth the effort because sometimes it works, which is enough for me.

Now I am here, I am writing to you from home, where my soul is living, although I still am, and if I am, then, allow me to perfect my act of being around you, because that is all I can do , to feel the value in being.

Here, my heart beats faster, emotions speak in the light for me, the thirst for love towards you, floods me, Earth tries me, gravity magnetizes me as I write and inscribes me in high vibrations, Nature attracts me in its fantasy charm and blesses me, here by your side.

The wind recommends the most beautiful fairy situations in which I can simply become by being here.
    I promote what we see and we all have, our dream realm, in which we all have signed up, the realm where I will now live with longing persisting in wonderful good thought.
    I would like to be the beauty of the place where I light with peace and joy the gratitude that we live here, where we all live a dream, to say words with the power to speak to us through the wind, we are great in the act that we consecrate it in this life short on the incomparable and eternal Earth.

From all my connection with this life, I choose, the call of my heart where the authenticity of my being abounds infinite, I am forever consecrated to bring peace and love in the hearts of others, to endow,
    good thoughts, words and deeds with the blessing of being happy as it exists, because through every positive change in me and around me, I am life in this existence and existence is life in the course of my journey that I enjoy among you.

I am the earthman who believes that the fiber and the conscience of mankind is in the most exceptional work of scale, which should not be based on suffering of any kind and I think we can defend the dignity of just being human, without perseverance, but simply assuming, ensuring, integrity of individually but only through the cooperation of all collectively in attributing the most precious feeling, that of being human.

I, who I'am nobody, and am deeply human, have the courage to say out loud and rooted throughout the entire Cosmos, that human beings and their humanity have their meaning and place here on Earth, in the bosom of the same Earth that gave birth to us, He gave us his life and a purpose and honored us in an endless range of living and experimenting at our pleasure.

In the day when it will be understood that the true human spirit can be confused with the most acute sense and spirit of the entire planet, an immense mechanism of harmonization of contradictions in the service of mastering a new order – the unconditional love - will be unveiled.

Not in the form of a demand for a command of self-assumption, but by a shining like a sunrise in the depths of people as a guiding directive to the most individual effect for each, and in the light of fulfilling the most organized freedom of not being more like a flock led by a symbol, but instead, symbolizing the creative ideal of each individual collectively in order to consecrate the true essence of mankind forever.

May we naturally acquire the concept of life, perpetual peace, in the right to become through concrete generosity and in ascension in the firm of thought equivalent to existence, in the conditions of appearing through the right price and the medal for the true merit in the glory of truly recognizing the simple and loving true nature of human beings.

The facts that we do or support, the thoughts we keep or bring them to fruition, the words that set and coordinate the chances of meaning for the future, will in fact be the reaction of posterity that will highlight the peaks of our contribution now.

The most precious thing to me is that above my life there is no longer the effect of meaning to hope to live, but the priceless sign of having the privilege to die someday gloriously in all the deep meanings that I left a good mark for my civilization and for all the times to come, it is however my way of learning by living now in return, by writing and sharing

Glory in every chance to honor the value of the love of each living particle that I loved, in all my ability to cooperate by diversifying every good choice in the spirit of ascension and enlargement of what once and for all was somewhere , in the future of being, yet still is, the omnipresence of the human spirit.

Great love to all
    Anka

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Delight (2nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), EFO (4th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Pam (7th February 2020), pyrangello (5th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th February 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (6th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi, Anca.

I don’t have anything in writing that’s suitable for your thread for now (I tried), but I wanted to contribute something beautiful until I do. This song is especially for you...

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (5th February 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (5th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (6th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Pam (7th February 2020), Pilgrim (19th April 2020), pyrangello (5th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th February 2020), Sophocles (3rd March 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (6th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My dear Rachel,

When I joined the forum last year, I saw this in your signature
    "Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling. "

...and it inspired me very, very much in my awakening, now I have the opportunity to thank you for this and for your wonderful contribution, again

Yes, I am a dreamer and I'm glad that I have this right, now I want to give it to the benefit of "time" for a better world...

Although this has already been said, I believe that the level of awareness can be increased in the world through small facts. Imagine that every man on earth would put a single brick to help build a building.
    Imagine what a grand building you could build by using more than 7 billion bricks. Later, everyone could enjoy the grandeur and splendor of the building. And this building would be built however by the small and effortless gesture of each man to add another brick. With a small gesture and minimal effort, something magnificent could be built.

The way you respond is simply a choice and I thank you with generosity and gratitude for your wonderful gift. By your answer, however, you are giving a certain direction to the wonderful energy that has come to me and that I receive with open arms and wide soul.

Words are primary forms of energy, and for me they are especially important when written in the "sound" of vibration and energy of thought. Your music has filled my thoughts with my most beautiful experience today, that is you
    We are all interconnected by a subtle connection and you know this better than me, a connection that we can receive or block, but the power of harmony lies in a simple choice, and your choice has a label of love, on my soul and I remain grateful.
    My thoughts may be a little too "overturned" but this is what I feel like writing.
    The way you write, on the other hand, fascinated me, being a kind of "jewelry box in English words" for me!

Your writing clears me of all the sadness, it oxygenates my mind, it frees me, it gives me another course to my personal film as if no one and nothing can be indispensable, it closes chapters of my life so that I can taste the sweetness of the present, it is a personal duty that I learn on my way and along with your words to teach me with this form of existence that I have. Thank you a thousand times.

With love,
    Anca

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (5th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (6th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Lunesoleil (17th November 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), pyrangello (5th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th February 2020), Sophocles (3rd March 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (6th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I'm the citizen of this planet...

I am proud that I am here, that I am earthly.

With all the defeats and achievements that our nation, humanity, has had to endure, I feel the need, in my capacity to exist at such a small point on Earth and in the wide Universe, to take my duty as a citizen of this Earth in earnest and to dedicate the rest of my existence to the great and already eternal dream of uniting in the senses and in unison towards the path of our freedom, the human race.
    I know that the dream I sign up for may may be in vain, but my loyalty to my dream and my simple will make me write what I feel, and now I feel as if I were running, on a wide field, with open arms in the glittering rain, shouting for the joy as I belong here.
    It is a huge impossible task for a single human being, I realize, but I am more aware of the fact that such a great task must start at the point where I surrender myself totally to my moment of true love.
    And because it is such a powerful moment for me, allow me to admit that it sometimes overwhelms me when it encompasses me in its infinity, so everything beyond my human power as love, I want to put it in writing here, in the memory of the moment that will grant me my huge positive desire for all of us.

Earth is wonderful, maybe the oceans are talking about something of our secret of existence, while the earth is quietly moving in its axis, maybe he is talking to us in the melody of his vibration that we must not necessarily know, but maybe we should, if we can, "hear" it instead.
    The vault of the sky, leans with love towards the majestic presence of the mountains that have so much to say in their silence.

The Earth itself is a loving and welcoming being, it is a source of our healing and part of our very existence, so we cannot forget how important it is to us.
      Besides the fact that it offers us stability and the possibility of being, we are offered everything, without conditions and obligations and if we inherit it from ancient times, we should protect it every second of our lives, being the only real source of inheritance, that our children leave behind.
    In a somehow a separate form, it may be the only inheritance we can borrow from future generations.

Mother Nature sings for us and for the Earth in all her wisdom, as if the whole Galaxies are humming along with her in a chorus to acknowledge our existence, and her wonderful melody brings a well-known, and more wonderful, refrain to the nature of the good itself, deep in us, on this whole coexistence.

Nature Relaxation Films

7 HOUR 4K DRONE FILM: "Earth from Above" + Music by Nature Relaxation™ (Ambient AppleTV Style)

I hope from my enormous soul and my living being so small and insignificant, that what pushes us towards the technology that may in the future suppress us, bring us to the forefront, because Mother nature who endured with us so many centuries of oceans of time, maybe finnaly will help us, the human need for transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary education to build even more environments in the bosom of nature by reconstructing Nature, by reconstructing us together with it.

This is how we may succeed, through the gifts of Nature that we will know then, to highlight the quality of being human beings at a much higher level than a simple new technology, so high that we can deliver forever the only quality we have in fact, humanism.

To me, it seems a policy not to pay but that we could make sure, including balance in Nature,
    of the importance of the almost capital goal of managing to cross-function in the satisfaction of performing in this exchange that Nature offers us as necessities of life.

If we could influence this transition by recomposition of human nature through the prism of a nature in the environment for which we were born, we should no longer develop subsequent societies but be simply together, not necessarily as a flock believing in something, but rather as a great strong collective of beings, through its individuality in the most common positive sense, not necessarily by a sort of evolution, but can somehow transcend in a constant flow into and from Mother nature, Earth, Universe and how far in the sense of good can the collective consciousness lead us.

When I'm sad, I take a palm from the ground and feel it. I allow his energy to enter through my skin and flow through my veins. I smell it because that is how I can feel his life, so I can feel his dedication and his power in everything and anything. He feels my sadness and it restores me quietly.
    I'm here to thank him!

When I am happy, I pass my palm through the ground and allow it to offer my emotional balance.
    I work with plants, I have a garden and I come into contact quite often with the Earth and so many times I felt its beneficial influence, and the plants feel my energy when I thank the Earth.
    For this reason, when I am in the garden, I am constantly aware, because my thoughts leave their mark wherever they go and can have a huge influence, so I am careful to feel, to be, to have, the highest and most positive thoughts I can feel.

If we miss the place where we were born, wherever we are, we take a palm from the earth and connect with the place of home, because the earth is our connection with everything and anything!

If I walk through a park, I stop for a few moments and look at the grass that grows and the soil that supports it, I stick my palm on the ground and I feel the "heartbeat" and his wave of wisdom keeps me in the idea that I should let us live the beauty of the truth that no oil industry will be able to be above the very existence of the Earth, the Moon, the Sun or the Universe.
    I now live under the sign of the values of Nature that reality has planted in me for many years, although every time I feel the connection with the Earth, it is hard for me to believe that reality that I still live in a material world and that maybe a I can only live some moments by Nature free spirit in the dream of eternity of words in the joyous springs, belive in the stability of great stones of the mountains and the wisdom in the quiet of the ocean.

Earth is not necessarily a place where we are guided by a GPS, it is not just a location, I feel that it is the spirit itself that links the Universe to our spirits.
    Contrary to expectations, it is not a cemetery where the bones of the dead are resting, it is the richness of the Universe closely linked to the ropes of our souls.
    If you were to ask me, I concluded in enough years of my own experience, not to believe, but to feel every day that, I am the soul. It is not a form of admiration for me, because I have at hand the simple proof that there is also knowing that this is all I can possess, in the simplest approach and in the highest context that I know I cannot reach when he reaches me , the proof that I am, so here is me doing what I know how to do better, to just be.

Our planet as a whole, is not the wandering odor of weeping and pity, it is not the reckoning of fear and terror, it is the richness and beauty of the Universe poured into the joy of every child's voice, it is the pleasure of the covenant between man and Earth, it is the abundance of clean flowing rivers, it is the courage of the mountains to raise our victory to be just human to great sky and beyond, the tranquility of the living ocean that protects us, the song of the flower fields in the rays of the moonlight, the equilibrium of balance in Sun, and the song of the cradle of life throughout his territory and through us, from the sound of the magnificent ice, to the depths of the silence of the desert, from the threshold in to the center of equidistance in all the circumference of planet heart, to the unlimited depths in the infinite horizon of the Universe and beyond.

Welcome to our Earth, cherish the power of Mother Nature with deep admiration, breathe the free will of your own planet, you will be caught in the richness of happiness you will receive, so receive the gift of Earth, receive the power of Nature in your bosom.

Return to the people, they are deep in their hearts, true and determined souls who can save anything, anytime, a returning this time to the beautiful wildness of the Earth can preserve us forever in the environment for which we were actually created, we can climb mountains to find news about us and our planet and even further from the universe, we can let the sun's rays penetrate us the depth of our souls, the winds will inspire our own evolution, the natural earthquakes and the good storms will be our source of creation together simultaneous with the Earth.

People...they are brave spirits, give yourself to them, and they will recognize you, they are the mirror of your soul, they are the ones who can advise you from your own thoughts, they are those who have no evolutionary arguments in expansion but on the contrary they are those who expand evolution once with you and with them, they are your piece of mind and you their brain community, they are the ones who will identify you in the multitude of people you complete.

We just have to have a lot of courage!

People breathe the Earth when the planet breathe with them.
    To be against, there is no reason for joy, because of course, for each of us, life seems to be a condition, it pushes us, it walks us everywhere, it drives us, it hits us and it touches us but we will remain human , wich is not an option, it is a condition of the blood, mind and heart in the legacy of the soul that you carry within you.

So many sacrifices have been made to reveal the greatest secret of mankind, so many good energies lost, in ideas of evolutionary loss with each war, that the Earth is the only witness in which our brothers' spirits rest, and the Universe the only testament to our hope every time.

Desolation has permeated so many lives over time and we must honor these lives only for the honor they have spent time and energy in this world and especially for their death from which we must learn much more deeply, in silence, and the living soul rest.
    Let us honor the rest of all, those who have had their lives in the past, through our present-day peace of mind and the power to honor the future that will bring us a better present.

When the Earth recognizes me as a living being, I embrace it in my thoughts and feel as I am disconnected from all the concerns of material life and let myself be carried away by my imagination and far more away, even though I feel the "roots" as vibrates here.

I want to feel my roots every day and to always feel the connection with his Source. That is why, whenever I can, I go down the grass and do not spend a day without being captivated by its healing power whether I look at a plant, a fruit or a vegetable, or that I come in direct contact with him and the beings what populates it.

We live through the Earth and he lives through us and all living beings, which is why we must be more careful about the signs we encounter. Life depends on our actions, but also on the influence that the Earth has on us.

You can also try to connect with the Earth in the most individual way you can feel the force that pushes you into this life! Take a tree in your arms and you will feel the same force as it encompasses you.
    Smell a flower as if its perfume speaks to you, taste a fruit picked directly from the garden and thank the tree for this wonderful gift from the sweetness of his heart.

I remain in the most perfect embrace of Nature, under its impeccable patience, admiring the most perfect art that surrounds us, listening in delight to its language, feel how the spirit of the Earth emanates the splendor and wonderful change in my wandering soul.

Love the Earth and Nature, love Life, love yourself!

I'm the citizen of this wonderful Planet, are you with me?

With the utmost respect,
    Anka

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), daddy-keith (22nd December 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2020), EFO (6th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (6th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th February 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2021), Victoria (6th February 2020), Wind (20th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Dearest Anka,

Thank you for this thread.. the love that you share in your posts, mirror what I believe many of us having an "awakening", and appreciation for the life that we have been given, are feeling as well.. And you capture that beautifully... What a treat!

So THANK YOU for expressing it so beautifully.. It was a true gift to be able to read this thread thus far...

My heart is smiling from your posts, and the wonderful replies.. Much Love to everyone..Sincerely..I do wish the best for all... And I am so happy to be in the company of so many who do know how to appreciate life and love.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (6th February 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), EFO (6th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (6th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th June 2020), Victoria (6th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you Denise with deep emotion and gratitude for the resonance of your words that have reached me in the very awakening that I honestly carry in me!
    I try to perfect the garden of my soul, planting with care, joy and emotion every seed of happiness in the souls of others.

The splendor in the whole awakening begins when I start to write, a magical, unique and interactive moment for me with the very words from which the whole process finally comes back in my sense of awakening that I want to offer as a gift to anyone.

I am glad that in the midst of your awakening you received my simple and humble embrace as a human being.You have brought me today the joy and smile that I want to give to others, your answer is a therapy of gentleness and courage for me to continue writing...

I build the perfect health for a full life,
    plenteous and free unique spiritually, for each of us, I trust in freedom without any stopping in the unlimited love that we can all demonstrate, living right in the middle of all the symptoms of any reality.

I dream of the day when as some children we are all, we will find the cause without defining a purpose or maybe the purpose will define us from the beginning because we are many who find the simple nothing in everything and everything in nothing. Maybe even by not determining a choice in the choice that chose us, I just write about it, I don't really know to what extent it is, but I know I have to offer it further.

Because I often find myself staring at a butterfly that flies far into the sky until I can't see it, thinking about where it goes or standing with my bare feet in a flowing stream thinking about where it goes and what it is his purpose ... looking at the sky my thoughts and questions become even wider because I lose myself in the beauty of the bright lights ... for me this is a point without purpose but which completes and edifies me in a particular way.

For me, people will always be the embodiment of beauty, intelligence and sincerity! I find too few words to truly describe what it means to me.
    If I could, I would tell everyone, and you, my dear Denise, how much we need a simple hug with the love of others in it, which links the soul of love to the soul of childhood, the touch of mystery, the same overcoming of the ordinary soul. , the same outline of wonders, the same monologue that simplifies the soul, giving it a bell-ringing intensity, amplifying through the musical wave of unconditional love that we all hear.
    I am now enjoying a smile of fulfillment, I wish you could see me, here in front of the computer, writing to you, sipping from the sweet tea and grace of your gentle heart to write to me!
    I wish you all the peace of the world and the joy of living in the souls of beautiful, hardworking and loving people, in the bosom of nature and around everything we breathe and can be called, in all its grandeur, the Great Universe ...
    With appreciation,
    Anca

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), EFO (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (7th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Quote I dream of the day when as some children we are all, we will find the cause without defining a purpose or maybe the purpose will define us from the beginning because we are many who find the simple nothing in everything and everything in nothing.
    Anka,

Somebody who is not a member asked that I contribute this to your thread. Your words and thoughts inspire her.

"Tallinn. In the evening, families were out shopping... There were lots of little children and their excitement was tangible. It was snowing lightly and cold....Children following their young caretakers, holding onto a rope between the two women. They were bundled up and out for fresh air and exercise. I think this
    was a routine outing for the children. I had to smile when I saw one of them yawning and another with his hat over his eyes. It was really cute."

Name:	123_1_09.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	42432

Name:	123_1_06.jpeg
Views:	93
Size:	347.5 KB
ID:	42433

Name:	123_1_07.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	405.1 KB
ID:	42434

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (7th February 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), EFO (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My dear Victoria,

I deeply thank you and your friend, for her contribution on this thread through the prism of your gentle heart and your help, I would really like it to be a place where everyone can contribute something from their childhood of the very existence, it would be wonderful to be a gallery of images, sound, thoughts, laughs, music, facts of gratitude and courage, optimism, love, pleasant memories, feelings of appreciation and much resonance in the good and beautiful part of life.

Because even though this place is so tiny, it is the greatest possibility of everyone's contribution for the benefit of hoping for better, for the real feeling that we have positive things in our lives.

It is a starting point or, as a positive reference like many others, realized in a sufficiently individual amount, so that we can simply but amplify the beauty, the potential and the invaluable value of a simple "letter of recommendation" for the future, and for the generations that have us as a memory.

In the window of this thread, I carefully and cherish the art of beauty that I love and honor even just by the beautiful gesture of giving something. Thanks again with all my soul.
    Today we have filled the shelf with souvenirs for the soul, a shelf that will be filled with joy over time, a shelf of toys that belongs to us all.

In gratitude for this beautiful gesture in which I feel the gentleness, and for the great significance that children have in our lives, representing the aura in the unfolding of a whole universe of joy and innocence, I send to your friend, a bouquet of flowers from my garden and a poem in full joy of the child, when our fulfilled soul sings.

...the poem...(I tried to find the rhyme in English but I didn't succeed )

"There is a very beautiful country
    Where you can go anytime
    Where children play at home which is the whole world
    The breath of play is the joy of living it

A country where the frontiersmen
    There are green crickets
    And instead of the passport is required
    To sing at the customs hundreds of melodies of joy

Today is a holiday,
    Dove like white foam
    Peace I write round under the sky,
    For all the children of the world
    Brave squirrel, it gives news again in the country,
    As in the meadow with springs, today is a holiday:
    Flowers, bunnies and fireflies, playful birds and dwarves,
    They all got ready to fly, like children's day."

Flowers from my garden in the spring,given in all the freshness of spring in the warm fragrance of the Sun.
    Name:  flower.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  232.3 KB

I'm longing for the melody in our child's soul to be constantly ringing in tones of life and harmony, to enrich our lives constantly.
    To dedicate this song every day with the innocent will and pure encouragement to the future of tomorrow, to be glad that we are the hosts of every second of the present and to open the gate of wisdom with confidence and hope to all the memories for the future, to all those who want to know sometime what was for us already, our present.

Whenever inspiration comes to me, it is as if I owe it to everything that surrounds me here and everywhere in the world, and I feel that I must return it to the source with the highest possible value, and especially from the point of view of the values that make me a simple human being who appreciates other human beings.
    I am here to offer more than anything I could have and it is the healthiest choice I have always made since I know myself.

I perfectly understand the atmosphere in paintings, succeeds in the rank of art, to remind me of my childhood, of the voices of children in the neighborhood where I grew up, of the peace of the air and the peace of people in general, of the warm eyes of all mothers.
    I embrace with love those times that stand as proof of the fullness and beauty of the souls of people that we can truly live in better times.

This is an old image with the Castle in the locality where I grew up and played, where at that time the gate was open and there was no charge for visiting and anyone could enter, it was a kind of peace and social equity, a joy and a kind of gratitude in the air...

The fact that we have to learn something all the time is a part, but the fact that we can always give something is just within the reach of anyone and it is easy, just like riding a bike, it comes naturally, from the desire to decorate with love, from the same brush and billions of bright colors, the present and the future in the same painting, with the hope of living on those dream lands painted by us.

I would like to send you the beats of my heart from where I am and from the land of dreams where I always land, I would like to offer you again a gift you already have, the feeling of trust and independence in love,

With gratitude,
    Anca

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), EFO (7th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Iloveyou (7th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

In search of mountains

In the search of the mountains I found the beauty of life in the country, and since I do not lack happiness, I found that I can fall in love with so many green landscapes of the mountains.

From the greatness of the mountains that pierce the sky, to the base of each mountain where minerals and springs feed me and purify my being, I discovered the pleasure of wandering and losing myself, the pleasure of walking on sunny paths, the simplicity of the mountain that makes me a comrade of his, the strength to say "I am the mountain man" and he "I am the mountain of every man".

The companion of my experiences that translates on paper his voice of stone, which thrives above and forever in my soul, tells me now that we are the ambassadors of his existence, that now is the moment of enlightenment of the day when we all process like on a photographic paper, the admiration of every mountain we saw and remained in our memory.

I remain enchanted while I remember the landscapes that cut my breath every time, I remember the faces of the elderly who hide in their smile a whole life story lived full.

Emotions encompass me when I think, how carefully traditions have been passed down from generation to generation and how much respect and joy is involved in this process that involves decades, and people's love for a good culture.
    The story of this patience to transmit the tradition, to love the values of Nature and the beauty of people, if I look closer to any tree, is written in his imprint over time in his bark.

The silence of nature illuminates their history in images of hard-working people who, returning home from the war, built their own beautiful and well-built houses, made of solid wood. Pictures with families who have been living their lives in the law of wisdom for many, many years.

The mountains are the witnesses of an unknown world that captures the beautiful in a part more isolated from everyday modern life, a world that is full of traditions, folklore, people who today,
    they make their living from the field work, they go to church dressed in the popular port, they carve traditional wooden objects, they cook traditional healthy foods and with the energy of the beauty of their soul in any piece of food.

The architecture of this way of life can radically change almost any perception of us while optimism floods you when you know that those people will remain in your memory forever.

Their faces with the most natural expression of fulfillment, which you surprised as in a photograph in your memory, faces of innocence in children, beauty and energy in young and old people create the image of a single bridge between past and future, understanding life differently.

People are eager to talk to you and you have time at hand, all you have to do is listen to them.

There are simple people who talk to you gently about anything that can include a life experience, they have a voice quality when they resonate in telling their story, they are minds initiated in the greatest adventure of their life - live the deep peace.

The mountain is in love with them and builds them as the most authentic evidence of good living in the comfort of thinking in the bosom of Nature, and they are in love with the living language, of what they call the green gold and the wise tenderness of the forest.

My soulful adventure with them, gives me the feeling and confidence that we humans can even live reconciled with ourselves and Nature through the deepest wisdom and the awakening to life of what we might call the true human spirit.

The influences that the atmosphere leaves in my soul are special and urge me to keep, in my turn, everything that is valuable and authentic in the spirit of the wonderful energy contained in the stone of the mountain and in the hearts of people, a lasting and solid clarity, a treasure of an entire festival of happiness and fulfillment, when man becomes a mountain and the mountain is human.

Whenever I stop to think about that area, I feel that I no longer try to find my identity, instead finding a story about identity, a story about a culture too old and alive at the crossroads between sky and earth, where I stop, finding myself in peace of the deepest editions of truth.

An endless marathon in the art of simple life in which I walk through living traditions, joy in the holidays, happiness in the serenity of warm smiles, it is so natural and the alchemy is so real that, without any effort, I surprised my self speaking loud "here the human spirit flies freely in the clear sky and through the valleys, up to the height of the wisdom of the mountain itself!"

The green gold of the upland forests is loaded with the gold of the joyful spirit of the people, the valleys shine with light in their voices when they all celebrate Nature together.
    To any question they answer you with "We are" or "we have" or "Yes" ... they are so simple that what they wear on their face is the depth of their soul.

My awareness of these resources that we all have within us makes me write incessantly and without limits, enriches my expansion in dialogue with me, opens my door to you, to appreciate the awakening event right in the middle of the road where the show in itself stands in front of me as a simple proof of an equation already known with the same result always - "Love everything!"

The reward of this simple equation is right in the middle of the created micro-universe, which attracts me as if in a flowering sensation and in the center of a demonstration of solidarity, of giving, of receiving, of an impressive cultural capacity, producing an energy that persists forever after event.
    The power of the holidays within me, gives me unlimited resources to build this micro-universe, gives me the vitality to participate and to support our entire ability to be simple in every choice we make.

If simplicity is the precursor of happiness in the future, then we may have to start choosing with the realization that we are actually happy in the simplicity of the present.
    My appreciation is not verbal, it is real, because I find enough support when I say that this is a form of evolution in fact, which is why Mother Nature has born us, and has transported us over time, we are made of her heart, and for her way of living with her, I feel entitled to thank her on our behalf, of all.

The superhuman effort is not by survival at all as in some cases those people are seen outside the community, and speaking of their extraordinary way of human evolution in the spirit of the law of the human spirit in the heart of Nature, in fact,
    the superhuman effort is to remove the structure of modernism, and to keep their simple tradition valuable to every human being everywhere, which seems to me the most decent way to preserve the value of a normal and consistent evolution in the spirit of living together with Nature, a decency that I have never encountered before.
    They are too small, not against technology, but trying to adapt the technology in very small and simple parts to their needs only if needed and not to replace new technologies with the traditional things they have inherited over many generations of the past,
    but they refuse to give up, trying to defend themselves only with the values they have.

The charm of life in the country lives in the warm steam of traditional dishes from their own home-style food production. The grace of their identity springs from the wisdom that the elders pass on. The food production is essentially the village label, love is essentially their identity in the deepest sense of the concept.
    I think we can unify the spark of creativity and imagination about how the future might smile for us in the search for our present inner peace.

The longest road is now, here, the very moment when we can let ourselves embrace at least in the will of our imagination, in which we hear ourselves saying out loud, that we will win the present thinking of the future in the form of a brief moment from this present.

The celebration of the living fire and the gold of our soul awaits us on the highest mountain peaks of happiness and treasure as we are all here under the same sky.
    Let us light the lights of the sincere and eternal will for good, in symbols of gratitude and recognition of our own values in the vicinity and in the middle of Nature.

Learning to appreciate this beauty can improve the quality of our lives, as we are able to look deeper and more beautifully meaningfully at people and things in our lives.

I am aware that I have a conscience in the spirit of my human nature and an awakening in which I participate and take part in a multitude of good choices for people, for Nature and I find myself in the conviction that I can let life happen for me through these choices…

Gain the nature from your heart in the area of your values under the coat of unconditional love here, in the Universe and beyond.
    Draw the identity on those mountain peaks in the height of the sky, saying in the silent noise of the wind:
    "I am here heaven, I am mountain, I am water, I am earth, I am light, I am alive, so I exist!"

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
    Saint Augustine
    as well,
    "Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

In full transmission of good thoughts,
    Anka

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), EFO (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Iyakum (10th February 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Welcome to this thread!

Because we want to talk more about a good future for all of us and everything around us, because we all appreciate the value of a dignity of normal existence, and a level of good stability and predictability in the quality of life, choose a good thought today to guarantee a better tomorrow.

There is no need to write something, or read my thoughts, just do something memorable contributing to the future and maybe future generations will thank you.
    The moment when I say that the most expensive thing on this planet is Love, is interrupted by others who come after me and say that the most expensive thing on Earth is time, so between my patience and the rush of others, you can choose to have a good thought and only that.

Your story of a lifetime or your smile today, in the sincerity of a single moment from the present, may be your letter to an idea in the future.

The journal of my soul on Monday,

I browse through memories about the present that composes me, in every drop of the future.The pages of this life remind me to be what I should be, to feel at every moment that I am and do what must be a piece of advice to my soul.

I feel like I am the appearance of a man in the self-portrait of my soul, and without realizing it, I sketch the photograph of my own existence in colors, I present here the chronicle of an age, the sound of my voice, the perfume of the existence of Nature, I am a dozen of good thoughts, and gentle words, I rest my gaze in the sun's rays of my emotions, I am a window open to all others and a mirror to myself, I prepare every morning a new question and an advice that ends the glorious day in the power of loving wisely and to value a good simple resolution.
    It is a wonderful gift that I make every day, giving in my turn, the gratitude of being here with you all.
    I rest my gaze in the sky, in the deep blue that reminds me of my dream and in all my description of soul, I feel responsible for all the energy that the Sun gives me.

A smile on my lips tells me that I must, for my soul to write, to listen to it, to leave it as it is cheerful in all its innocent play, to let it seek refuge in my good thoughts which I cherish beautifully for him.
    Whenever I reach for him I do it to give him something I don't have, just as I do with people feeling so close to them, because I know that if I reach out to just simply give, a star will shine in the light always, a star that was given to me,my only heart.

In the middle of writing, the noise of my mind animates me and a whisper urges me towards the soothing song, singing thoughts that are written in nature and beautiful moments,
    hosting me in the inspiration of good and soulful words that I value and collect them all as precious stones in a box of memories about the future.
    My box collection is a very large writing that makes me the unknown author of my writings and the reader who receives liberation in the love of reading.

In me, the dedication to read is the holiday inscribed with white in the calendar of my existence when I recognize my blue silk soul, on which a white poem embroiders the smile of happiness alone, and I, the one who writes it, somewhere in the middle,
    I am fulfilled in the enthusiasm of that wonderful moment, a moment that creates a place of soul for the soul.

In the wake of my silence, I feel the breath in the emotion of each cell, I take the love for any good experience and I hold it in my chest in the joy and blessing that I can offer it as a gift, something in me that maybe, anyone wants to receive, my friendship as a human being.
    I deeply anchor my eyes in the magic of the moment and I wait for the unforgettable event to happen, I float in the innocence of hoping only for good because only from that wave can I choose to give words for which I receive back the smiles of the people who decorate my soul forever and I feel my heart flood with the warmth of love.

The minute of a smile of life when someone hugs me, gives me again and every time a new life lesson, a beautiful ray of a good hope.
    When I walk on the paths of life, life stretches my hand to help me to move on, a dash of wisdom gives me wings to hope to continue my journey.

The rest of this gratitude, that of living, sometimes gives me enough patience, to watch at every step I take, and my support is the dream of believing, of hoping, of saying "It can!", my dream of unconditional love, the touch of life in the life in a divine drop from its very existence, the courage, the determination and the firmness to defend the most precious gift of the future-Love.

A challenging day on Monday draws me irresistibly to reactions and creative thoughts of good and beautiful, but I still wonder how complicated it can be to move from sadness to joy, from tears to smile, from indifference to involvement, from discouragement to enthusiasm, let us be conquered by a positive and harmonious state that we all have in ourselves...

My Monday day makes me responsible for understanding the ease with which any passage can be made, develops me and declares me in my own good energy, exactly at this moment of life, in which I know even more the distant shores of the balance that defines me in just simply living one's own spirit.
    So I write here with gentleness, the thought of a good morning with the glorious sun as my guide, thoughts we all have, beautiful and smiling, full of light of gratitude, blessed by the power of love, simple thoughts of kindness, respect, faith in the comfort of experiencing, the forgiveness flooded by indulgence, the understanding given by the color of wisdom, all of these attract to us the miracle of the Universe to "happily happen" to ourselves in this life.

A dream tells me that we are all one being ... a stream of water, the source of the good in us, clean, powerful that can advance with the courage of unstoppable wisdom in the ocean of our existence forever.

At the end of each rainbow on the paths of the dream of life awaits us the treasure we discover at the beginning of the rainbow, so maybe you just wish to give the treasure of your awakening now, and when the writing wants to write, let it write.
    At the gates of your mind in unlimited flight, stand an unwritten book, you can decorate it by inserting the precious beads in the daily aspect of your good soul, it smells like the scent of a mountain flower in the in the panorama of its own existence.
    Waiting for the train of happiness in the expression of the gentle melody of the wind of life, smiling stands on a bench with the Sun in the soul in the station of all your expectations pleasantly lost among the letters,you declare today to be a good day.
    I definitely do that.
    The present that lives in me now, pushes me on the path of vulnerability, disclosure and positive values.
    I will never stop from my choice to love, to find the utmost comfort in everything that is good, I will never stop from the state of well being in full show of inner peace.
    I will always connect with simple words my experiences and those of others to the grandeur of the most natural and real, persistent conditions of life - that of being a human spirit.

In the smell of spring and the light of a firm soul in all the splendor of sensitivity, I say "Hello" to all!
    I like to say I am just a simple man, I love everything that is beautiful: children, books, flowers.
    I love people and in everything I do, I put my soul into it, without considering it wasted.
    I spend my life in the world of childhood and nature and books.
    My awakening tells me that life has been generous with me, and my gratitude is in every moment of life, in every experience that shows me the magic and power of the written word from the depths of the soul, becoming the writer of today, for my tomorrow soul, and I would like to offer this to anyone as a gift.
    Of course, I have read in my youth memorable works that have perfected my character, of course the good experiences of others' lives or mine, have been a model of intelligence and imagination but especially of knowledge .
    Now I write. I write because I feel this way, I write because the state of well-being is important to me, I don't have a plan or fixed ideas to follow, I don't write because I "must" write, but because I feel.

I have hundreds of poems that inspire me to "fly between the worlds", sometimes I also write prose, there is nothing planned.
    Adolescence has locked me in a form of enormous freedom and now I write with my soul.
    I am inspired by myself when inspiration finds me writing on the threshold of reality about my dream in which I do not talk about anything and at the same time about everything, a whole, which we all deserve.
    My pride as a writer is my openness as a reader, because I am equally and a reader, each writing having its role in my development, so I do not criticize anyone with anything, because as I cannot stop writing, I cannot stop reading.
    So I am waiting for your thoughts.

The culture of our existence always finds us writing in different ways, but writing,
    and I think that every writer has his own place, nobody is in competition with anyone and, yes, it is really impossible for a writing to please everyone, no matter how good it is, but I encourage everyone to "write the beauty of the soul" on paper, and time will decide, because any positive writing marks the present and it is immortal in the future.
    My urge today, is to be satisfied with the energy of life in a simple and soothing day of Monday and against any obstacles, to be happy as if you have acquired eternal happiness.
    Also, write as if fear never existed! As long as you truly believe in your mission you will succeed in writing and putting all the good energy into whole pages, impressing with the beautiful, choosing to convey only the good.
    You can be convinced that you cannot please all people, this is actually the big hurdle, we wait for the validation to come from the outside and we lose in vain the individual creative and transforming inner energy.

The invitation that I address to this article written by me is actually the intention that is written between the rows, the intention is my unconditional love and my quiet walk with what I write.
    My sincere intention, therefore love, is in fact the gratitude that I am here in front of the computer and I write, and at the same time my identification with the thought and the hope that things will settle down sometime and we will be recognized as just people from the infinite harmony of the Universe.

That is why I am grateful that I have the fluency of this invitation with which I identify myself in the clarity of the text in the constant indication that I am experiencing the fundamental emotion of recognizing myself in this physical and perhaps nonphysical time with you, with us all together.
    It is not a superficial sensation, it is the certainty that runs in harmony in depth, that I am nothing more than love and conscience and when I say this it is when I leave it to the sincerity to say in fact what my right is: "My intention in this life is love ".

In the midst of the transition between polarities, the energy of the infinite field of love seems to live me in a metaphorical reality, and because of this, I have only an observer posture in my thoughts and allow my life to live and love, to flow in its will. .

In all my openness, to exercise kindness, and to learn from everything, from the naturalness of truth, that I exist as a kind of unity and separation simultaneously in a beautiful whole, that we are all ONE, and not only us humans, but all as well what exists, so today I allow myself to see this and the fulfillment that makes me smile today for a better future.

Anka

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Forest Denizen (12th May 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The courage to live, an authentic freedom.

The courage to live is the courage to be yourself, at an individual level recognized by you, others and the Universe.
    The most exciting work of life, introduces us today and always in the art of communicating with the deepest levels of consciousness.
    The living harmony between the daily discoveries of our existence in direct relation to the exploration of our personality and of those around us, It gives us important landmarks to learn how to overcome defeats and suffering as a reference for the present times.

I am sorry for all the suffering caused in the world and for the suffering that is caused to the Planet and all life forms, and compassion goes further than my spirit can reach, but today I am here to talk about the virtue of a hope that each of us has deep within our soul.
    I am here to write about this, the courage to live, so if you will ...endure with me together and be a "lover of people and Earth" with me, for our good of all.

It is a choice that we live in, a conscious action by which we assume the determination and maybe more than that it can be a bridge between spirituality and society at an individual human level united in all the description of our desire that everything on a global level should go better and better. And that may be a good thought for the future…

It is said that we should do more than just talk, it is a truth that I and many of us accomplish this every day.
    Perhaps the positive and more positive energy in the relationship between us all is already a practical step by which we must not necessarily give our advice to each other, but on the contrary, to stimulate personal reflection and wisdom to release the awakening of consciousness and the positioning of oneself together with the others along the way.
    The concept of relational communication through active listening, through the patience to understand the other, begins from the starting point of personal expression in the most sincere way from an individual perspective but formed on the basis of a collective consciousness. It sounds impossible but challenging, as simple as we can assume the joys of our lives.
    A personal transformation experiences our reality in such a way that intensity and clarity help us reconfigure our model of how we could interact with the world and the courage to simply live.
    21st century education, our social skills, the beauty of our soul, the flow of wishing for us the good in uninterrupted creativity, the competence to take with us the complexity of life in the wave towards evolution, towards singularity, upgrading each piece of information to the state of common social psychology in a good manner,
    it gives us the high performance by which sometimes we all manage to recognize the human excellence that consecrates us as beings and unites us as a territory of thought.

The culture of courage makes me live the system with my eyes open, walking quietly through the narrative sense of life in connecting with the roots of the trajectory of my heart in effect of significant certainty for my particular positive ideology, responding collectively to our need for common courage.
    Existential risks should make us look deeper into their meaning, should make us rebels of our own wisdom and not make us run from point A to point B.
    Because at a certain point we will stop running and adapt to the paths of knowledge once lost and found, through which the stories about WHAT we are looking for they will no longer be relevant and the impressive living story that will live and experience us about HOW we feel when the beginning of our all evolution story forms, is the pure vital legend of the human construction and finally we will evolve into the normal parameters of happiness.

Personally, I do not think it is about the development of technology against spirituality, I think that the balance in rivalry must take the advantage in the simple form of adapting to the "spirituality of technology within us" through specific individual skills for a common good purpose.

For me life is like a splendid book, an inextricable mixture of daily notation in the fascination of being and learning something every day, a memory in the light of the best memories of what is beautiful, a confession in the pure human light and the sincerity of reveal spiritually in experiences beyond any imagination:
    -humor in the simplest light of joy, tragedy in compassion and facts of life, history in the chance to learn in the light of the future from it,
    -universality about being open to any new opportunity for evolution and understanding in deep self-recognition and full understanding for others, metaphysics in the acronym of new experiences that I will learn sometime, physiology as a branch of the nature of life in all its complexity and beauty, reading quotes for reflection and the philosophy of existence …
    Is anyone with me in this? I think we are many…

The courage to live the freedom of experiencing life on the wise and serene side, proves the same amazing force of penetration into the truth of things beyond the thick bark of the common place and within reach.
    The freedom that enriches us spiritually through good deeds, to which we will feel the need to return not once, in moments of sadness, but also in moments of joy, compete with reality, the reality being the courage to live in full freedom in these times…

By certifying life, and experiencing a direct impact with our way of living and that of others,
    we base our infinite standard on positive possibilities, to experience life, and
    each event facilitates us to be on the edge of reality, in the myth that seeks us
    to individually exploit our own self's potential, our own micro-intuition of approach to more possibilities of realities in all corners of our lives and even in full recognition that we have in us the unlimited belief of good and cognitive resonance by which apart from the fact that we live the joy of being we have the satisfaction of feeling.

Consistency with which we engage in the strength and vitality of understanding the world in good perspectives, guides us in a process of transformation that deepens the value of synthesizing, ordering, experimenting, acquiring, identifying,
    to discover and learn the depth of the role in our own awareness process
    at sufficiently high levels, healthy and efficient for the simple role we have to play in the most relevant response that brings us change, life.

We should share the discovery of each good performance in our lives to experience the distinction and the multiple perceptual major congruence of always intervening positively in any change and result with the empathic intention to participate in any orientation towards a common progress relevant in the content of life for each of us in unlimited human flexibility for common simple good success for all of us. This is my thought I am sharing here with you right now, as I write it.
    Deeply conscious appreciation of the life in which we operate, gives us good results in our communication skills, in the results of personal and social life, in the competence of creating a conscious creative and effective balance between the need to be motivated and the happiness to inspire others. Not being an essay on what we should do,
    ...it is a state of fact that I transpose here from my heart.

We may have to choose reality as a mythology, living and experiencing mythology in the most authentic sense of reality, thus participating in a whole process of confessions, reactions of changes and plans in the interior progress, wearing the coat of joy of life.
    A challenging process, sometimes accelerated, sometimes slows down,which requires divergence in multiple directions and sometimes convergence and focus on details that make the difference,
    ... a process of interactive events on sufficient occasions to recognize at one point that life lives life by itself when we are positive and our courage is at its maximum.

The teacher in us gives us the specific configuration to always open a new portfolio of innovation in our orientation to learn,
    -it makes us pay attention to the behavioral change and the adaptation in step with its own evolution process,
    -it forms the verbal and perceptual package of efficient description, interpretation and evaluation between multiple processes of understanding,
    -it adapts us, our convictions to the difference between content and process in any new approach and not least, the sustainability of resources and freedom in the positive human ethics of integration in one's own change.

The area in which we choose to develop, is perfecting our talents for ourselves and others because our simple will to involve ourselves in offering our support to others is in fact the support of others in our willingness to help them.

Idealization (of what we do not have) and Discredit (of what we have) are two subtle processes that occur at the level of perception and facilitate decision making. Both lead us to the State of Regret - a continuous struggle of unhappiness with reality.
    Although the suffering of many people and Nature is the top subject and I am impressed by its magnitude, there may still be the subtlety of a simple ethics that is in the extremely positive-neutral and inspiring connotation to still bring happiness to others.

The authentic moment when the mindset finds your heart in your best formula in full living consciousness, it can be a paradigm shift in your micro-universe and those around you,
    and maybe the start that gives us the challenge, recruits us in a way of fulfillment through the form of patience and wisdom in the comfort of reflecting in every gram of life in full courage that you can choose, clearly, positive, intelligent and balanced, living a different world, a better world.

'Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known?"

William Shakespeare

The beginning of my happiness lies in the courage to simply live, I know that you have this freedom, so I have nothing left to say but to say:
    Take the courage to live positive today, for our future, for all!
    Thank you for your patience and time!
    Love,
    Anka

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), EFO (2nd March 2020), Forest Denizen (12th May 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd March 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

When I was teaching I had a student who was always angry. I used to tell my students that it was important in college not to just learn the subject but learn about oneself. It was important to me that each student believed in themselves and was never afraid to express their opinion in class. I taught geology and it sometimes involves some imagination so I wanted them to explore and learn to use their minds. I believe that you must be at peace with yourself in order to let your mind expand and discover new ideas. If your mind is closed you cannot learn or discover.

Well this one young man was failing my class and I told him I was a free tutor and set up a schedule for him to come in and get some help. He was angry all the time and believed in nothing or anyone. He came to my office for tutoring one night and I had just received the call that my father had passed away. I had spoken with Dad the night before and my family has a bit of a different view of death but that is not the point of this story. My student came in and I explained what happened and told him we would go ahead and have our session and he said "So where is your God now that you need him". Which led us down a completely different path. We talked for some time about my beliefs and his anger. He eventually passed my class...just barely but he passed. Time passed. A couple of years ago I got an email out of the blue, it was this young man. He told me he needed to thank me. He said after college he went on his way and continued to blame everyone and everything for his short comings in life. He got into drugs and one night he overdosed and wound up in the hospital very close to death. A thought entered his mind, it was something I said to him the night of our session. He said it was like a light and he hung onto it and made it out of the darkness. He turned his life around after that night and he wanted to thank me for what I said to him. I asked him "what did I say?" He told me that wasn't important, what was important was that I never gave up on him and I gave him a gift that night that even he didn't realize until he needed it.

My point of telling this story is that everyday we affect those around us and most of the time we don't know. Not only people but nature as well. We would all do well to make sure we are modelling in a way that we would want others to see. It starts with kindness, kindness to others, to nature and most importantly kindness to yourself. It must be in your heart in order to share it with others.

34. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Anka (2nd March 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Constance (8th May 2020), Delight (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), EFO (2nd March 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Gracy (2nd March 2020), HaveBlue (3rd March 2020), Inaiá (4th March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), kudzy (3rd March 2020), naochan (3rd March 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), pabranno (10th July 2022), rgray222 (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd March 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Geophyz (here)
    When I was teaching I had a student who was always angry. I used to tell my students that it was important in college not to just learn the subject but learn about oneself. It was important to me that each student believed in themselves and was never afraid to express their opinion in class. I taught geology and it sometimes involves some imagination so I wanted them to explore and learn to use their minds. I believe that you must be at peace with yourself in order to let your mind expand and discover new ideas. If your mind is closed you cannot learn or discover.

Well this one young man was failing my class and I told him I was a free tutor and set up a schedule for him to come in and get some help. He was angry all the time and believed in nothing or anyone. He came to my office for tutoring one night and I had just received the call that my father had passed away. I had spoken with Dad the night before and my family has a bit of a different view of death but that is not the point of this story. My student came in and I explained what happened and told him we would go ahead and have our session and he said "So where is your God now that you need him". Which led us down a completely different path. We talked for some time about my beliefs and his anger. He eventually passed my class...just barely but he passed. Time passed. A couple of years ago I got an email out of the blue, it was this young man. He told me he needed to thank me. He said after college he went on his way and continued to blame everyone and everything for his short comings in life. He got into drugs and one night he overdosed and wound up in the hospital very close to death. A thought entered his mind, it was something I said to him the night of our session. He said it was like a light and he hung onto it and made it out of the darkness. He turned his life around after that night and he wanted to thank me for what I said to him. I asked him "what did I say?" He told me that wasn't important, what was important was that I never gave up on him and I gave him a gift that night that even he didn't realize until he needed it.

My point of telling this story is that everyday we affect those around us and most of the time we don't know. Not only people but nature as well. We would all do well to make sure we are modelling in a way that we would want others to see. It starts with kindness, kindness to others, to nature and most importantly kindness to yourself. It must be in your heart in order to share it with others.
    That's a most, most wonderful parable.

You might be interested to read this story of mine, which has one or two similarities. —>

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (2nd March 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th November 2020), Forest Denizen (12th May 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd March 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Mark (2nd March 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), pabranno (10th July 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2020), Tam (2nd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Yoda (3rd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you Geophyz for writing your experience here, your writings bring consistency and generosity along with the sincerity and especially the simplicity of being original, and I appreciate them.

For the sovereignty in the sincerity you develop, allow me to give you a gift, a song that you like
    You can just listen to the song without reading ... my "long" philosophies

Thank you for your story, the story is the wonderful route of a wish and the destination of a confirmation in the future of the value of your intention to help! The substrate of the story I think is not about intention or desire but it is more of a developed form of will.
    The beautiful words spoken from the heart and the conscious gratitude, sustained by an equal feeling of what is, give a special flavor to our lives.
    The wonderful meadow of a simple life story, contains the experiences, the sense of profound existence, the good emotions, added to the value of what they are, the most wonderful news of development and evolution of the human nature.

This is a suite of sharing of wonderful happenings in a normal life, but in the deepest state of recognizing the value of good, the future should preserve only what is a good story, meant to support the term in all its beauty, "to raise awareness" by how wonderful life is.

You alone are a confession of the beauty of life and your story engraves the greatest gifts we can give to others.

Yes, the beautiful virtue of thanks and gratitude, a perspective of the deepest value of love, is a safe investment for the future, for others first and foremost. The words of thanks, spring from a warm, sincere and grateful heart, give life, it forms the pattern of a new awakening and bring the value of an important structural part in the relationship between people.

I have seen quite “uplifting” examples of anger, it seems to be an unbelievably great form of human suffering.
    Anger can become a form that covers every trace of beauty, breaks down any idea of good, grinds the whole body, and disfigures the face of the soul until complete exhaustion.
    Admiration, honesty and the power to recognize what is good sometimes, comes in compensation for all the suffering, so sometimes we deserve to be what we are for ourselves and others, we deserve to have what we have for what we manage to see around us and in our hearts and those of others.
    The life crowned by all the ornaments of existence: The Universe, the sky, the Earth, the light, the air, the water, the food, the heat, the body, the soul, the treasure of consciousness and the eternal gift of giving a moment of everything we have to the others, brings the reward with each breath.
    In the treasury of our souls we know that we all have reasons to be grateful, from the ethical and moral perspective of our own existence and the virtue of gratitude, approached from the etymological, linguistic, dogmatic point of view makes the difference and reference in the individual value of each one in the most personally way between when we say a "Thank you" and when we bring a "reward" for benefit of love.

It is said that patience begins only when your patience is over.

You offered the gift of patience from the depths of your soul and it was a gift that blessed you and him at that moment, the future was gentle with your gift and the reward came later in an extraordinary but beautiful way. It is simply fantastic wonderfully…
    I am convinced that the reward has meant a lot to you but the most important thing is what it meant to him, the moment when he offered you the reward - in fact your help and his reward were more important for his evolution.

I saw such angry people near me, not as a assignment but as an availability that meant that I had to talk to them every day, it was as a matter of fact at that time.
    All I could do was stand to listen to them as if I had been immobile in time and space but deeply moved at the same time by their suffering. I happened to be asked by them, with a slight trace of hopelessness and nervousness: "Why am I so bad?",
    and I, not having the necessary training to respond to this, just managed to somehow identify the period of crisis they are going through without disturbing their own perception so as not to hurt them, but to bring perception on a simple good way at a choice.
    I only managed to give some advice from my own "philosophy" of life captured from my experiences but I never received any reward from these people, although I saw in their eyes "their own good evolution" through my advice and in the depth of the soul I always smiled with the result.

Wide space of availability and indulgence, your power to be near his suffering, has created a form of recognition in the future of your own efforts.

The gratitude always manifests itself by itself, even if we express it, it has a fantastic unknown imprint on the time, space and matter, I don't know how to say it but I know how to feel it
    We are now present in a beautiful debate of what we are currently learning,
    but at the same time we are maybe the “spokesmen” of our own existence in a great retrospection to a whole community that may be humanity in the future.
    It seems to be a huge responsibility but it is, in principle, an important item in the catalog of our entire existence together.

It is an impressive story your story, takes into account not necessarily perseverance but the infinite patience you had, you set aside everything to create a perfect space where you could quietly demonstrate your love.
    Your profession has brought you to the level of soul expertise beyond your own results, because yes, the profession to educate is fantastic and of huge proportions in direct impact with human nature and beyond.

I do this in the present again, almost daily, I talk to people who can't handle it, not even in less difficult problems, they park themselves on a path full of blockages,
    and when they see a light source they hardly manage to cling, but every drop of joy in their soul brings me "reward" and confirms my hope of further help.

It is not a sacrifice for me, on the contrary, it is and will be an opportunity to be generous with the creation of beautiful, my dedication to constantly help exclusively for the most unhappy examples of life, seems to be the happiness of my heart on a journey with and for others, a gift of compassion and kindness spread in the positive sense in the "whirlwind" of existence until far in time, where a future will always be born.

With gratitude,
    thank you again.
    Anka

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), EFO (3rd March 2020), Forest Denizen (12th May 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), pabranno (10th July 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

A Special Message from Nia Peeples, Dr. Bruce Lipton, and Dr. Rashid A Buttar
    We are being asked to have loving intentions at 11 p.m./11a.m./11p.m./11a.m. starting Saturday evening your time. Cosmically ushering in some amazing energies.

Molly McCord (astrologer) describes the specific energy coming in soon.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Anka (19th April 2020), aoibhghaire (19th April 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), EFO (19th April 2020), Forest Denizen (12th May 2020), Kryztian (20th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast