+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

What I consistently find when mining for gold, not to toss out the pyrite just because it isn't what is initially sought. Figuratively speaking, there is gold everywhere I look when the correct extraction method is implemented.

Fun fact: Gold and pyrite form under similar conditions and occur together in the same rocks. In some deposits small amounts of gold occur as inclusions and substitutions within pyrite. (Source: Geology.com)

May all find the true treasure they seek that feeds their soul today, tomorrow, and onward.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (6th June 2020), Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (7th June 2020), Hym (6th June 2020), justntime2learn (20th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Stephanie (8th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (6th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    What I consistently find when mining for gold, not to toss out the pyrite just because it isn't what is initially sought. Figuratively speaking, there is gold everywhere I look when the correct extraction method is implemented.

Fun fact: Gold and pyrite form under similar conditions and occur together in the same rocks. In some deposits small amounts of gold occur as inclusions and substitutions within pyrite. (Source: Geology.com)

May all find the true treasure they seek that feeds their soul today, tomorrow, and onward.
    Gold ore, offered from the heart of the Earth,
    blessed with water in alluvium will always retain its sacred utility in "luminous threads of energy."

Thank you for the good thought O Donna

When the treasure inside wants to come to the surface, the lock no longer exists and the key is no longer relevant when the essence is "extracted" in the equivalent of good will
    The awakening of gold in one's soul must emanate magnificently like gold in flames of genesis in stellar explosions, expressing the warmth and light of one's own inner construction through soul "conductivity", "malleability" through open acceptance and "density" through the character of evolution. consciousness.

Chemistry in full autonomy of crystallization of the element, incorporates the rock foundation in the independent primordiality of gold as its own intact energy, before and only until the misinterpreted wealth in useless values ​​of material art.
    The appreciation of gold in the "metastasis" of current perception does not bring wealth in satellites or jewelry, this is a mistakenly created substitution in false identity.
    The inclusion stores the simple idea of belonging in the sphere of one's own creation in something bigger and solid, a property difficult to understand and almost foreign but with a rich content of reflection.

Purity should not be poisoned to separate the compact unit.
    The association with matter is a failed attempt in misunderstood phases of artificial creation, but maybe we will all learn from the "golden" past of our ancestors, who really knew the energy of gold.

The efficiency of one's consciousness is somewhere between the birth of the first particle, the gathering of one's own "gold" deposit and the wisdom of "exploitation", the difference is not in result or comparison, but in the passion to estimate in complete samples of "golden" soul values. along the journey, in which indeed everyone will find their own treasure.

With gratitude,
    I will think more about your "steps" left as traces on the sand in the glow of a better future for generations to come.

Thank you!

Anca
    And all this to be just human.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (7th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), justntime2learn (20th June 2020), Mike (6th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (11th June 2020), O Donna (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Stephanie (8th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A good thought today

… In the mirror of tomorrow's future

The future begins NOW, now postpone the past for another time, the perfect moment determines the complete projection.
    Experience the power in the simple candor of not refusing anything, discover the attempt to give yourself, live the essence of love, open the door to the future about sincerity and spontaneity.

The call of love is inscribed in the hope of every man, standing in the wonderful realm of people's need for hugs and love, now stretch out a hand that gives the voice of your heart in full vulnerability and sincerity, sing in the song of infinity billions of opportunities to recognize love,
    let's not look for her,
    for she will find us if we wait in the right station.

Sing over time, be happy, the world is small and made of the little beautiful that you can embrace every day.

Don't ask yourself what the years leave behind, but ask yourself what you can leave in the future of other people, the living image of awakening with the quote: "everything is fleeting"
    you have been singing for a long time the sweetness of the value of the balance between peace and war, between light and darkness,
    but you are the one who observes the path between them and with a smile of wisdom you can draw a line with reference points, a balance of reconciliation with the very gratitude of being accepted in this world together with the honor that fills our souls in moments of joy .

Gratitude for what you receive is gratitude for what you have been able to offer, the place of good words has its holy place in our hearts since we were born and events along the way guard the shadows of reference that lay a new perception in the vision of a real hope
    that you can really offer even what you will gain later.

I dedicate today, my thought of tomorrow, to a future now, in symbol pages, in an as yet unexposed idea, but in images resumed and underlined in the definition of this art of living in "fortuna labilis", for an irreversible flow of time but in the message the definition of creation in motifs of billions of words in my mind at random to form an idea in the future:

...Spring, tear, grass, stone, fire, padlock, terrestrial, motif, armor, future, step, mirror, path, solution, snow, symbol, culture, precious, fir, role, contemplation, knowledge, eyes, appearance, word, power, emptiness, uncreated, enchanted, purity, loneliness, idea, name, creation, aquatic, vision, labyrinth, cosmogonic, kiss, transhumance, forgetfulness, flight ...and so on in words that can form the union of thoughts about a better future good.

As for me, I believe that the alienation of concepts through unknown values, ​​can bring a wave of higher knowledge in the future, by the simple statement: "I think, so I exist" in which philosophy extends into structures of consciousness through emotion, representation , perception, thinking, intuition, memory, the ability in the whole notion in infinite values ​​to present myself as just a human being.

There is no need for doubt in order to find the finite human certainty as such, there is no need for concentration to find the substance that makes matter abstract.
    Identity, autonomously designates the control function elaborated during the perfection of wisdom and integration is absolute, but awareness is exercised differently depending on the amplitude of the process of consciousness of each person.

The characteristic essence does not lie in finding it or in manifesting it, on the contrary,
    it consists in the permissiveness of the act between the unreal and the ideal, at the same time , and the subject is not the reason or the subjectivity, but the personal perfection in noticing the difference.

Anticipatively, we can create even from our soul in full innocence and grace from the attribute of happiness, the dynamics of importance in shaping the process of consciousness, not through effort, but by harmonizing stability in any act of useful and good coherence.

The informational biosphere of development and evolution may lie in the good foreboding of precognitions in fulfillment of equal chances of interaction necessary for the future in the structure of the evolutionary presets of a society, but truthfulness is a true encyclopedia that we find in the balance of our heart.
    Every person is different and special in their way of fulfilling their mission for which they came here and maybe you should not have trouble finding it because it is definitely much more fun to experience it!

The game is on, it's not about the difficulty of the "levels" it's about your potency to throw yourself into the adventure!

Enjoy

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (10th June 2020), O Donna (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Stephanie (8th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

Viata Frumoasa in vesnica acum...

A Beautiful Life living in the eternal now....
    being the present, the gift..
    Last edited by Hym; 7th June 2020 at 01:52.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (7th June 2020), Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), O Donna (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Stephanie (8th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020), wondering (13th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    When the treasure inside wants to come to the surface, the lock no longer exists and the key is no longer relevant when the essence is "extracted" in the equivalent of good will
    Wonderful centering shared, thank you!

Not to mention the lock and key come together and go together. A wavy mystery fragrance forms 'them'.

In a sense, though the relevance is no longer, the 'mysterious stranger' ever whispering spicy overtures.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (7th June 2020), Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Stephanie (8th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020), wondering (13th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Viata Frumoasa in vesnica acum...

A Beautiful Life living in the eternal now....
    being the present, the gift..
    Radacinile intotdeauna isi gasesc locul impreuna, interconectate acolo unde este inima!

The roots always find their place together, interconnected where the heart is!

Come home, for we are, now.

Dear Hym,
    You just gave me and other billions of people the most beautiful gift.
    The permanent rebirth in the eternal now in full force of the most beautiful spectacle of infinity.
    The prerogatives of love and life are found in this vast moment.

With gratitude,
    Anca

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (10th June 2020), O Donna (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Stephanie (8th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020), wondering (13th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A pure heart traverses heaven and earth beyond any meditative embrace, and a broad soul can embrace it from any horizon of the universe, so if there is any joy in the world, it is that which a pure heart has.

To always do good and not count it a little is the sign of a humble soul.
    To think that you are unimportant as long as you can be able to caress other souls is a great trust.
    Do not look for any testimony to prove the good done, it is in your best interest that you have wholeheartedly trusted the absolute guarantee that you have given everything fully.

Not wanting to be loved, never before others but only with them, can start the idea of ​​common consciousness in a form equivalent to equality itself.

If you don't want to have your heart caught by someone else's heart, then you can definitely want to have your heart caught by the other 7 billion hearts, so that we can all be well.

If you like to learn to do more and more good, then the effort will help you and will balance the patience with which you are used to doing them.

When you want to do something and there is no way you can accomplish it, consider in yourself that it is like you have already managed to do it.
    The road to negativity is paved for instinct and not for the freedom to contemplate, in this case, sometimes, no matter how much we wish the best for those who consider themselves wrong, sometimes embracing gravity in the force of fulfilling their own instinct is too big and unstoppable.
    He who does good and seeks reward, does not serve his own conscience but his will, sometimes the correlation differs.

Disobedience in the power of indulgence can be a mistake and ungratefulness can even be the deed sometimes, so, as our own inner strength teaches us, obedience to a good deed comes naturally if we find utility.
    If we think we are wary of useless words, then who is the guide, after which we think it would be necessary to correct ourselves?

If, however, we like facts more, and words less, then let us build the world in which we live by our facts, with a clear mind and an open heart, and then in the pursuit of a real act of good, we will find peace of mind and godliness to always find the right words for our deeds.

I believe that throughout the world, wonderful feelings and longings will judge the futility of all passions to create and sustain mismatch as a whole, so perhaps we should not shy away from the virtue of finding all the means by which we can gain inner peace for ourselves but also for the benefit of others.

Consciousness often gives us its own peace, different from how the world offers us at some point, and the difference can sometimes be overwhelmingly useful in perfecting our own path in life to come.

Those who know unspeakable peace, that which surpasses any understanding, can overcome any attempt in any attract of anxiety.
    What a pleasant sweetness, what an appealing love in these words of self-giving to help others.
    As long as we live on earth, we cannot be free from trouble and attempts at pure vitality in experiencing life,
    perhaps because of the instinct with which we were born, but the seed of conception lies in the silence of a beginning and an end here without any opposition, finding the importance of an individual term that defines our continuous transformation, along with everything that changes around us, because everything changes.

When we uproot ourselves in search of a better path, we also grow in a quick return to other teachings when the universe learns with us.

We will surely overcome little by little by a long patience, than by a too great harshness towards ourselves and against time, and we should not judge the one who follows his own path, we should save or comfort them exactly as we want to be comforted.

In the instability of the waves of life, trust in ourselves and others must be carried like a ship without a rudder, carried by the radiance and depth of the depths of every soul, and this is not an all-encompassing pleasure or consent, but the boldest and most mysterious method to be ready to discover the true heart of every man, a tempting adventure in thought and feeling.

Today, the amalgam, encompassed me somewhere between the letters but maybe tomorrow, with more power, hope will continue on its way

Note.

I speak in syntax because sometimes words are too few compared to what I think, and I think in words because sometimes written phrases fulfill my path in this world, but most importantly I hope to be helpful someday in the flow of new and old times that build the future now.

With hope,
    me
    Anka

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (8th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (11th June 2020), O Donna (8th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (8th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

All I can do is write under the engraving of humility in good faith that I can help with something in this world.

This life really tends to be observable from many points of view, but today we can point to the everlasting union that lives on forever through the perpetual fruit it bears, in exactly what we think at the moment when I write and for whom I read now.

The discipline of examining the various stages of our journey in this life is the endless portal of imagination in a good sense that is always open to us.

A full field is the beginning where we can always plant a small forest with the good seeds of our desires.

The wait was worth it in the wind and patience came together under the crown of wisdom of time and the seeds of knowledge sprouted easily.
    Certainly everyone reaches a point where he can speak with greater confidence in his own peace of development, but the whole impossible, that absolute we will not reach perhaps even through the greatest discovery of flourishing consciousness.
    Of course, another time will pass and maybe many more to come, without any indication of what miracles those little seedlings that have emerged can bring and we do not know what to do with them.

No matter how much we accept ourselves and others and everything around us, it will always be a plea for a continuous emergence, because I am sure we can try and trials can be a multitude of factors, but in the whole dessert of painting the absolute in rainbow colors the only lesson is that at the base we simply have to live through the whole aspect, even if sometimes we don't understand it.

The candor of having patience, the inspiration to stand still when the dynamics of knowledge propel us too far, comes naturally.

If you take the underground life of a tree seed, just like us, its persistent force to be reborn and grow in the constant flow of the whole acceptance of life that the miracle sustains.
    The journey of each seed is not directed towards the goal of knowledge or happiness, it has incorporated in it the knowledge to grow and develop and its happiness in this is to exist in order to exercise its own power.

We will always remember in one way or another that only when the solid foundation of the whole work of sprouting and rising has been accomplished, only then do we feel how much we have grown.

When we feel that we are growing too slowly, the speed of development is actually infinite, and when we are suffering and crying, we are actually in the flames of knowledge, because we must feel the difference between good and evil at a level important enough to let's get over it.
    Mystical healing is the very floating in the grandeur of abundance in the full diversity of life as a whole.
    Abundance is the creation of a new ensemble, so all we can do is welcome it.
    The adventure of new connections is the guarantee in millions of perceptions of full acceptance and wisdom in the patience to count infinity in simple moments of life.
    The best thing that can happen to us is to give up the known pride and regain it again in the splendor of giving up in favor of others. It is not a sacrifice, it is the blessing of life.

A letter for the future is inevitable, we think about it every day even without noticing.

Simple happiness can become an obstacle if we try to seek it, but when the challenge of change opens our hearts, the courage to live becomes comfortable to the detriment of any effort.
    The light and joy of life force the season of renewal of human nature.
    From my point of view, the message in a poem sheds light on the joy of life, I notice the reversal of words in verses that become like a rebirth and a promise of life and hope.

Beauty is articulated right in front of us in every moment of life, it expresses the serenity, calm, harmony of the green season and the brightness of winter white in the symbol of cherishing life, snowflakes are wonderful symbols in the connection between heaven and earth and ice flowers are the fabulous image of a wish I may have had as a child.
    To substantially experience the beauty around us always with a surplus of amazement and total tolerance in inspiration is something great, have you tried lately?

Our heart in the atmosphere of harmony given by the power of life can place the boundary between real and magical, and whenever we have an uncertainty then we will know that we live the love generated by beauty, joy, truth, harmony, sincerity, happiness in the sun's rays. our soulful fulfillment, a charm in the delight of a concert of peace in a beautiful dream long dreamed of, the serenity of simply passing into another world. the murmur of water springs awakens our skin, our breath listens to our presence.

All the senses between earth and sky are a whole celebration, and when the earth dances with us in a dizzying rhythm, it embraces us in the celestial melody of the simple one.
    The intensity of the present is to feel happiness in truth, the scale of unique feelings never goes down, just goes up.

From the symphony embodied in my soul and from the conclusion of this message called: "Hope" I think I could build a little promise of a better future.

A walk to understand the beauty that is at stake

3 HOURS of AMAZING NATURE SCENERY on Planet Earth - The Best Relax Music - 1080p HD #2

And beauty in a dream, which becomes the abyss of a beautiful dream in itself

8 HOURS Relaxing Music for Stress Relief {Completely Beat Insomnia} Music for Deep Sleep, Meditation

When the future puts its hope in us, then all we can offer it is our faith!

Anca

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), EFO (9th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (9th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), O Donna (9th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (9th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The power of the heart is close to the dynamics in which we manage to cherish or reject or be forced to recognize, but the true choice to learn to cherish, to plant and to constantly give love and good faith, becomes a good habit in which our world it always remains alive, prosperous and beautiful in our mind, body, heart, soul and consciousness.

Of course we will waste a few seconds in which we will say: “Yes. but this is a taboo subject ", but what we will never waste is the availability through which we do not realize that in fact in the end we will always attract only the good things.

The moment we say that everything is lost, in fact everything transforms and we only feel the feeling of newness that we often do not understand in perspectives of constant and perseverance in the enthusiasm and patience to understand and build what is good.

No matter how much we long for the big things, until we learn to value the small gifts - we will be unable to attract or keep in our lives what we want, believing that a sustained effort step by step will acquire a new setting of evolution and so we will succeed, in fact something for which we were not even built to look.

Beliefs are always strong and come in complete sets of interdependent things that we should not mix especially in a process that we do not yet know, because harmony is not acquired, it generates itself.

When in the mirror of the light of our soul beauty, we come to love and cherish all that is, we are, experience, think, express and do, then there will be no need to prevent the mind from resisting the beauty and grace of life.
    When we flourish inwardly and no longer let the mind wither our lives by inducing us through discontent, unbelief, fear, negativity and hostility, the darkness of the soul, then destiny within favorable creation will find us, to embrace us through warmth and the beauty of its light and to give us the fruit of the fulfillment for which we were meant in this world.
    Our openness to learning and giving through the attitude of love - gives us the opportunity to acquire those lessons, skills, vocations, values, tools and gifts, through which we can guide to abundance and happiness efficiently the entire emotional intelligence of the only path to truth, the reason of our heart.
    When control is clarity and authority is free thought, which we mirror outside through gratitude and appreciation (unconditioned by mental expectations and needs and bounded by doubts, unbelief, negativity and fear) and - everything we are, feel, have, do, we love, we think, we live. we plant, we give, we experiment, we believe and appreciate as the last transformation - it turns into love,

...the challenge of accepting the love and good faith of others is judged to take our life lessons by purpose, the combination is perfect.
    Everything that we unbalance through upsets, fear and negative emotions, and we attract as adverse consequences of life and burdens, will have to be healed in the end, also by us.

To tell ourselves the truth, and to others (even if it is the opposite of the justice of the mind), is the first requirement of the spiritual life. To spare the suffering of the one who, facing the truth due to his lack of emotional maturity, will feel unjust or offended, means only to perpetuate the lie and to restrain his evolution. Secrets must always be revealed.
    The power of our soul's journey can even be forgiveness, which is an important process difficult to match and endowed with great natural force, a wonderful event that transcends the story of our mission, inevitably in evolutionary paths of spirituality hard to forget.

Forgiveness as a subtle solution to liberation begins with us, and will always be a source of progress in belonging to the family of good thoughts with which we were born here.
    Connection is not an aspect, renunciation is not a concept, but the vitality with which we can say our name and purpose in this world, will conjugate every step of reason when gratitude writes our name on the sheet of paper of our soul.

Anca

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), ClearWater (16th June 2020), EFO (10th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (10th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My thought for a future today? It's a question:
    "Why is silence an answer?"
    Today I will get a little out of my inspiration bubble and after a long discussion with a friend, I put on paper some thoughts-questions, in which the answer may be silence today, but maybe tomorrow the noise in the perspective of new generations, to avoid mistakes made by us now, will resonate.
    The amalgam of thoughts, it does not begin and it does not end and comprises only fragments from which the understanding derives in the individual spectrum of course.

"...When the presumed need for public needs becomes somewhat imperative, then there is the exchange and amalgam of specific perceptions and perceptual phenomena that intervene in the progress or regression of one's own situation.
    Maybe the next time we step out of our protective circle of free thinking, in need of the influx for what determines consumerism or needs at different levels of approach, maybe we should find a very fine balance to adjust the whole set of offerings with strict necessity at a modest level of resonance and not of need."

"....We humans have always been one step ahead of others and have never even understood why we do this. As we are born into a human attempt to become, conjunction becomes a decline in the much broader plan of evolution, so that instead of becoming, we make every effort in order to realize ourselves wrongly."

..."Free will is not a necessity or something we have to look for, what is the purpose of looking for it if we decide in the first instance that we do not have it, yes as an activity it sounds interesting, but as a phenomenon it has major implications in all known and unknown ways."

"....What does “global” mean for an ordinary citizen of any country on the surface of the earth?
    What does global mean for the communion of several countries in presumably common and random interests? How can you define free trade in "human" terms?
    How “global” could the border of each country be and how much patriotism can we show towards a non-global community called “ country”?"

---Under what conditions and terms can we think as human civilization as a united civilization, especially when we hurry to the same contest between countries and continents, an unnatural material contest, simply a contest and not a course.

How spiritual we are and how wonderful we are when, instead of dismantling evil creations, we create the good in a concrete montage.
    What is, and again what is the purpose of the essence of this wonderful drama in full execution of undeveloped rights?
    We are always working on new wrong stages of evolution, now more than ever in a unfairly way but still maybe in the subtlety of a fine decline.It's not sad it's just change---

---Human criteria of evolution go sometimes hand in hand with the worsening of survival in a wrong system and the pleasure is in turn, it's not a cliché, but a perpetual result.

How brilliant can be the result of a victory in a process of thought in full oppressive global tensions for those who observe and support them?

How warriors we can be in a society asleep in the waves of self-destruction sometimes, when simply living as a human being does not give us the opportunity to fight and this would maybe also mean a contradiction with ourselves.

Fine and subtle adjustment can be good or harmful, simple duplicative observation and against terms of usage and reflection in human nature management, does not give us guaranteed access to declare that we are against or for it, even if we created the whole problem ---

...Someone relatively smart said that "the law was made to be broken" and then the result comes naturally with a surplus of laws at the slightest violation of the previous law, but no one realizes that with this we put ourselves on the line, implicitly also those who make the laws.
    Of course, order comes first, then I ask as a simple man, why so much chaos?...

__Under what approval and blessing is the barometer of perfection in order established? With our approval, of the citizens, it is clearly debatable the aspect under which the leaders are always elected, history proves it for a long time and until today.

With what right do we wake up that we can point the finger at each other and how deeply we sometimes feel that in fact just to extend a helping hand to others builds the era of new eras of evolution.

At the basis of the perception as a term and macro meaning, in my opinion, lies laziness.
    When the spirit lives free and eager for recognition in full goodness, perception is decline.

The sandstorms of our thoughts dissipate and cover every step left as a legacy, in a tireless and deserving vanguard but devoid of spirit power.

...an old man used to say, "Hypocrisy has long since descended to earth," in waves almost personified by human nature, revealing our acceleration to evolve in ever broader terms as form but maybe not always as a destructive niche.

No one can combat the diversity of human nature and yes, it is a good reason to laugh, precisely because no plan can be allied with the full spectrum of all meanings.

We can't stand on a higher box and talk to the people at the height of that box about the importance of what will destroy us in time, we all know that and the news is old, nothing can impress except the real and rare human nature with which we were all born__...

---

Under what masterful norms of law can we influence each other in a good spirit so as to honor the evolution in an imperative universal irreversible way for the unitary purpose of good?

Should we feel the need to compensate for our suffering in the context in which we participated in it?
    What is sharing for the benefit of peace, because a hug in unity may be helpful, although there will always be slight contradictions or necessity.

How much can we wave in the waves of an ocean so that we can remain compact in the fullness of the soul's water?
    Holding the white flag in front of a curtain also doesn't help, at least philosophical correspondence in worldviews has shown us that.
    Rising to battle really makes us (as someone said the day before yesterday) "like the butter through which a mountain of trouble crosses it"

Our world is built on sanctions and the concept of applicable legal norms is our only freedom and right.
    ...a system should not impose life, a method should not constrain it, but on the contrary life should define the method of a system
    The right to exist is also regulated with our consent, so we give the power of other people over us in the herd regime led by rulers, divisions and legal constraints (of the same imposed law), but it’s frequently happen.

Discrepancy between civil law and public law, the general state of spiritual division, the need for motivation elaborated in wrong extended steps, throws us even under the competence of the law in rules and competences of social conduct transposed susceptibly authoritatively on the same constrained path of involution, the very concept of law contradicts the fulfillment and completion of our “state” power of human beings.

The behavior and the character of the relations in comparison with the moral norms are respected by the influence of the society but always under the urge of disposition, sanction or prejudice founded by authoritarian constraints.

What new division of rules could save our present for a better future?
    I believe that although we are unadaptable to any possibility and disposition of evolution, necessity will help us.
    May the need for the necessity for a better future adapt us to new constructive eras of evolution in this cosmic house, a galaxy in the embrace of billions of galaxies of what we can truly call straightforward human civilizations!

Anca

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), EFO (11th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (11th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (11th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Quotation-Paramahansa-Yogananda-Let-my-soul-smile-through-my-heart-and-my-heart-32-30-45.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	43794   Click image for larger version

Name:	7dba54844a6d3d88aa4c0077ea5bd1b6--gods-love-quotes-quotes-about-god.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	43795  

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Anka (11th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), EFO (11th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), greybeard (11th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (11th June 2020), O Donna (11th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (11th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The courage to take a step towards hope, is the perfect blue horizons of our joy as the reward of life.

Imagine the delight of the sun's rays in a quiet afternoon in which in your comfort you can lay the foundations to fulfill a mission through which to fulfill the most of the others hopes!
    The image of this dream is a challenge of what a huge deposit of the love of giving means, a part of our soul that fits all the jewels of the world and all the hopes of the world in a tiny universe that gives us the urge to step on a new stage of hope:
    That of fulfilling billions of hopes!

We can always dare to be reborn in a grace of life and devotion, as long as we choose the miracle in the whole of a free consciousness.
    Hope rises, only when the awake man dreams, in the plain of glory of an entire happy world.
    The festival of good deeds that each of us can begin in the high rhythm of unconditional love and the mirage of giving, begins now.

How many seaports of soul stationing did we have to cross in order to understand that eternity was born with the ocean of life?

In the boat of life to the light of a passage, we have found so many times the same lighthouse shining to our hearts,
    we have sometimes advanced in open rule to the homelands of time and realms of dreams and we all together have stepped on the shores of many realities in which we have not always managed to watch the moment and,
    stepping lightly on the sand of life, we managed to erase the traces of our steps.
    The eternal presence, the ocean of knowledge in the appreciation of good thoughts, has always been with us and guided us, he has always supported us in the creation of time and life.

When the waves sleep, the hope of the waves of an entire ocean of humanity will put his trust in your emotion to define the journey.

Exactly when we believe that it is impossible to fulfill our desires, in the river of nobility of a task still unfulfilled, we wake up attracted by doing what is truly possible human, sometimes reaching the impossible.

For me, hope is not a key for me alone, although patience unlocks even the darkest padlock of life, hope is not the sunrise where to I can go alone,
    it is the storm to which I run, the one to which everyone else is heading, because passing through storms together, I think we can finally fulfill the hope for good, an adventure generically called Belonging.

Hope (in the opinion of others in the form of a cliché supernatural to some concepts of reaction and instinct, also created by us), dies.

It is not an intellectual, spiritual and philosophical attribute except through the emergence of human freedom, through the imagination and the fulfillment of the intangible as a report completely subordinated to one's own consciousness.

An entire role of supervision and measuring utility and weighing the usual in terms of ethics really implies the intention of a simple hope.
    I believe that the vision of a hope is created by the very beauty of inspiration to remain happy and should somehow come naturally without stopping, in a much broader and more comprehensive way and without a single precise purpose, but a multitude .

Usually the goal enriches the wonderful experience of hope but does not treat the emotion of seeking it, so in the persistence of remaining happy we give ourselves a fantastic indulgence to give our hope in change to fulfillment.

If we can overcome the circumstance of any message, in an incredible discovery of beauty and the mystery of giving, we will find our soul smiling over any fulfillment.

If we manage to find our emotion in discovering the beauty of the mixture between a discussion, an action, a reflection and a deed in full awakening by the fact that the others also have hopes,
    then we can recognize our power to help others before us, during the mission we will fulfill.

If we explore good conduct and self-help initiatives at the levels of implementation we learn by doing so, we can set the best path to fulfillment before we have ever hoped for what we have accomplished.

I believe that the moment when true and wonderful accomplishments find us in full joy after our good deeds, that is the moment when we can begin a setting of hopes in the clarity of always choosing the happiness of others.

The dynamic attitude, but in the midst of effective efforts, can mean the passion to find ourselves in the hopes of others, what a joy!

The passion to improve interaction is the performance of experiencing inspiration in our own abilities to reach out to give something beautiful to others.

Hope for us is the freedom to do what we love, and the freedom to love cannot be transformed by anyone, also because it is the secret to a better path to a more certain future.

What would it be like for us not to count the moments of that contact with the world in which contradictory feelings take our place to aspire, and to follow the story of our own circumstances in a stay of acceptance and reflection in spiritual, cultural or,
    in good faith, by all means in fact the foreseeable assembly in narration of time and constant hope and happiness

We do not need to cling to any tradition to persevere in hope, and rather to follow our own tradition of following people's hopes and participating in their fulfillment.
    Of course it is a seemingly impossible dream, in fact sometimes the same as the truly impossible reality that we feel every day.

Let us not forget that there are also human beings whose existence is more difficult to conquer with every moment and for them it is more difficult to sustain life than the great step of giving up, and their occasion of joy is every second a hope for all of us.

Sensitivity to the desires of others is a wide and valuable horizon in which we cannot afford to be only partially involved and when we validate the expression of truth in terms of our qualities of acceptance and understanding, the only choice will be to be honest more than one hundred percent.

There is no restriction when we transfer the affectivity from the deepest feeling of hope for good, because hope does not start from conditioning but from the wonderful feeling of admiration for fulfillment.

The gentle silence of the shores always leads us to conquer distant horizons, but the power to step on the shore and to assimilate the horizons in sight is the true magic of living hope exactly where we are.
    Let's stay anchored in the journey, faith may not be justice but justice will guide hope!
    For the thought of other times and in the hope of then for now, I transmit to you, in the future from now on, wherever you are, peace in the tumult of the wonderful diversity of all good wishes in magnificent order!

Let's never give up!
    Sequentia - Don't Surrender (5:23)

And let's enjoy freedom!

Freedom - Valdi Sabev(5:35)

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), ClearWater (16th June 2020), EFO (13th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), O Donna (13th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (13th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The weight of happiness

The premise of a pure essence that we taste every day

Desires and expectations come as a direct effect that in our whole life, we must assume in admirable ways

It is too little to define happiness by just one term, and it is too much to fail to recognize happiness as a term of infinitely positive emotion.
    However, the answer to a well-being in the satisfaction of one's own ability to understand feeling, consists as if by magic in a perpetually wonderful question.
    For me, the meaning of emotion is the very integration of feeling.

The soul approach is always intense and complete in very broad approaches that enrich our imagination and the power to understand each other, on maybe completely different paths of attraction than we would have expected.
    We don't need much to understand a state of emotion and positive joy and we don't need to exchange nothing to understand a child's state of happiness.

An unknown morphological form of cellular addressing quickly builds our delight, delight and innate natural talent to enjoy the positive experiences of those around us, something beautifully magic.
    Inheriting the riches of our human nature is exactly what brings us happiness when we understand prosperity in our always good deeds, a happiness suitable for developing abundance as a diary of good emotions build bridges that will not collapse.

The favorable encyclopedia that brings good luck, begins when what we consider to be objective and brings peace successfully, transforms our universality to be able to understand happiness in terms of those around us, to laugh and cry with others.
    Punctually for me, the concept often surpasses its meaning, as well as How the circumstances of the experience itself cultivate my emotion through my own genes of manifestation.
    It is not ego, it's not even anticipation, it is pure stationary dynamics in what I might call the fulfillment of a wish.

The sense of health in the introspection of happiness as an inherent mechanism of life is for us the prospectus after which we can offer it to those around us, you know How is this?

Sometimes when we try to help everyone around us in the hope of their happiness, we find many solutions faster than finding useless comparisons, and then human nature propagates in the qualities and abilities we learn on the road

Happiness sometimes needs to be saved, reclaimed or offered for the first time, for some, and the high maturity with which we can do this, denotes billions of opportunities in the world to also save the chance for optimism.
    When we weigh the good and the bad in the pursuit of happiness, we sometimes find that happiness does not exist but only the deeds interpreted good or bad, this seems a victory somehow imposed.
    ... when we live a continuous experience that derives from our very existence, the curtain of the questions show, falls alone on an empty stage, that of the complete nothingness we will fill.
    Where the amount of artistic performance in the scenario of a lifetime, acquires the quality of silence as the conclusion of an entire repertoire, there, usually only important and good quotes remain in the light.

It is so beautiful to believe in happiness and so painful not to be able to find it when we need it, but it is just as painful and perhaps even more painful, not to believe in happiness when all its beauty is hidden in us...and we manage to find it.

Maybe happiness is not an attribute given to an approach and maybe it is no value interpreted the way we know it,
    is perhaps the mastery in a lasting harmony of all our faculties as truths and not illusions,
    ...perhaps being born of the natural energy of love and acceptance, we are all made up of the mystery of beauty of happiness clothed in the color of our light of existence.

Happiness cannot be acquired without the culture of a whole smile of wisdom, because the explosion of culture and accuracy carry it with us like a snail carrying its shell.
    The house of our happiness is in our task to carry it in time with us and its weight has been on our shoulders since we were born.
    The journey in snail steps, also before learning to walk , decides the moments of good anticipation, of each feeling if we are attentive enough because the observability, among many others, is the fuel of an evolution in revolutions of time, facts, desires, conclusions in full evocation to understand the journey and not the purpose.
    We're here now.

There is no difference from yesterday, there is no resemblance to today, but it is a terrible importance in How we manage to see that we are really here also tomorrow.
    What to do?

We have the good and healing words in us, let's use them.
    Let's go out into the street in a rebellion of joy but especially wisdom, to run to the first unknown man and say with tears of happiness in our eyes: "Where have you been so far ?! How much I missed you! I love you man..I really love you, tell me how to help you! "

It is very easy to do this and we only have a second to do it, because we are all here and in the future, alike, all connected to the present!
    It is always better to do this earlier, so than to aspire to our own happiness, it is better to ensure and nurture the happiness of others, on whom our happiness also depends sometimes ...all times

A true symbol of happiness is the attraction in the continued form of optimism that we have as a magnet already inscribed that meets an important substrate of foresight and conservative force of something that will one day become a definition of the ethics of practice obtained charmingly.

The substitution of search and repetition will be dislocated from this cycle that will remain open only to remind us.
    Even the memory will be maybe an exhibit from the museum of mental processes already preserved as a random reference.
    Even the unity of the term of control will be maybe, released in the field of the freedom to choose or not, between or together, in what we gladly understand in the equivalent of the pleasure of understanding the terms differently, in synchronicity of terms we can feel when words build life
    For me, the terms somehow have the echo of a timeless substitution reinterpretable in wonderful hypostases of inspiration.
    I couldn't write what happiness means in that spectrum, from this point of view not even fragments of crystal in the sounds of time ... I couldn't,
    ... but I will certainly develop this in my allotted time box, something that will remain inscribed as an inscription above a vaults of knowledge, maybe also for the benefit of a possible future, it would be great.
    As long as we have everything at hand by being and existing even less to submit evidence in asking for something, inaccessibility becomes superfluous, as long as we manage to raise our own appreciation of happiness to the rank of pure existence in an ordinary appreciation cycle.

And as long as we have the ecstatic reason of migration standing still, we will be worthy of the essentialization of all aspects of our lives, as long as we succeed in feeling and seeing acceptance as a force of the universe through us, the stones will know that we have acquired their wisdom, the springs will know that we have followed their course and the ocean will swallow our goodness to have found the grace of our life in the happy ornament inscribed in the Painting of our uniqueness, in the dream of some atoms in the lively flight of birds towards the universe of knowledge.
    This are my own emotion of happiness right now, this lack of words in exchange for feeling and because I am a humble and good human being for constructive reasons of good, the readers of my soul should have this one feeling in a dream gala, as permanent guests of their own conscience.
    I invite them with hospitality to the table of love , and I pour from the glass of my hope of just accuracy to be human, into their glasses of happiness.
    Because on the entrance sign where it says: "Welcome!" My intense intention is written in unseen letters:
    "My hope is in your happiness!"

At the heart of any philosophy is the art of conversation, so thank you for participating and interpreting your thoughts, and to be with me today,
    ... because tomorrow we will surpass ourselves
    and Happiness will find us together.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), ClearWater (16th June 2020), EFO (14th June 2020), Forest Denizen (15th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), meeradas (17th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020), Wind (14th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The atlas of the beauty of this world, is a permanent manifesto for love, it is the success that divides the world into imperceptible fragments of beauty and creation, it is the proof in the billion portraits of people and life.

Everything is movement when we are overwhelmed by the emotion that we can travel in images and moving visions of imagination and inspiration in all corners of the world.
    When we have the power to transform our approach to finding beauty, only then does beauty find us in fullness of dignity because we all deserve it.

A book of the world in a phenomenon of authenticity, unfolds before us and we browse page by page its history through the simple diversity of options in the mediation of relative time.
    When inspiration draws our life diaries, we are the mirage of a small work of art in which creation leads us in the line of a horizon of letters hidden in an artistic message of desire.
    The shade of light and the dialogue of silence of the world as a whole universe, teaches us as the art of creation, which is not the dialogue of knowledge.

The mysteries and the eternal mystery of beauty, lies in the depths of miracles when we manage to see in slow motion the miracle of understanding beauty.
    Small sequences from the speed of beauty propagation, we also see them occasionally in the shortest verses of an act of contemplation, but it is still beauty.
    The median between speed and slow motion is the circumstantial stylistics of symbols that show us the beauty of people, of places, in ways so obvious sometimes that they reflect the image of our own soul in moments of fragility, purity and childhood.

When we encounter the mysteries of the world with intuition, love and the potency of acceptance, we transpose, unwittingly, an affirmative confession of acceptance of beauty.

Then, if beauty accepts us as we are, and we are ready to meet the presence of the cosmic through beauty in visions of chlorophyll and oxygen, and through the deep and complete imagery of human nature that always builds us, we find liberation in sentimentality of belonging,
    what else can stop us then?

When darkness is softened by light, when the instinct to learn beauty is the protagonist of a feeling of uniqueness, when the last sunset arouses the volcanoes of enlightened consciousness, when we remember that we are sons of the universe of eternal and sacred life, when a second it hangs hard in a language of temporal weight, then the first moment of end and beginning is born in which the echoes of our hearts subjugate life and the awakening of beauty passes tenderly over the future.
    The sun will always elevate us in the secrets of the existing truth, but unsurprisingly, the Moon in a supernatural warm light combines magic, at the limit of the fantasy between disintegration into waves of attraction and, the transmission tells us, in a contraction of transformation that we are still here.

A black and a white wing outlines the flight horizon for us in a life story without beginning and without end, jewels in instruments of will and clarity open the way to thousands of dimensional oceans, the night whispers us beautifully in tears of cosmic flight, the day completes us, reinvents us and inherits our own creation for the succession of a totality in unity of colored threads of life.

Time, in a wonderful logic of chaos, masters the flames of knowledge whose ash is reborn in pixels animated by lights of consciousness, the eyes along the journey tell the beauty for feelings, the feelings flow into a beautiful fantasy of destiny in which many hearts beat one in one place and a family of souls somewhere far away and close to reality, writes us a love letter in the light of what we feel here.

The ashes of stars and the powder of hope painted In the vault of dreams, it covers the world with a carpet of possibilities in brilliance, we must see the beauty in those radiances as if we would discover them for the first time, always.
    The roof of our world also lies in the beauty of the words spoken or just felt, as if above us during the day stands a sheet of serene paper and instead of contemplating it, we begin to write the history of our lives and sometimes when we make mistakes, the fluffy clouds erase so easy in their passage everithing, only to be able to understand elegantly how to see the beauty and serenity in all.

In the depths of the water we dive to understand the story of the ocean in the sanctity of life-giving water, in craters of volcanoes, we understand the experience of the earth and its need to grow, in running water we understand any answer to the question: "Why?"
    ... in raindrops, our memories melt giving way to a present storm rain… beauty crosses immortality, the inspiration to contemplate it saves the universe in a second of the present, the mythology of a key opens the gates to the world to an orchard of souls in the law of light…

The power of known and unknown elements, forms the dictionary of beauty, if we want to see this from the perspective fantasy of a fierce and subtle return of balance.

The enigma in an imaginary manuscript hidden by us, is valid by virtue of recognizing it, and the realm of celestial powers of gold, and sparks of fire can be the playground only if we want it, but the beauty in a bright dance of stars above the lake of water that builds us, engraves in stone pillars our power of finite travelers through the portal of beauty.

The fabulous symbols, diamonded in an infinite passage of starry sky, write us on a note, hope in beauty, as noisy in the silence of the night, like the birth of a planet we have not heard.

The masters of a beginning, classified in all the rest of the world together, receive the blessing to see and feel everything in billions of phenomena, the choice is the joy of a mirror, its reflection can keep silent all the time in one thought.

The dream metropolis of a single world can be inscribed in the bark of a tree, in the stone of a mountain, in the memory of the water, in the passing clouds and in the fantasy of a star corner, somewhere, the miniature history book from a drop of soul in each of us.

When the moon cools the sun's rays, the light weaves the essence in an explosion of time, transfer crystals and crystalline beauty will sway in the light wind that sing and protect us, the crystals of hope in the book of beauty that will last forever.

In the spring of my soul, I weigh my intensity in the expressions of stepping as I love, of living as much as I can dedicate, the implacability of my soul is the setting with which I want to feel absolute beauty, in a film in which passion sequences meet my life.

The certainty with which I can define qualities of expression does not belong to me, value guidance lies in infinity, magic lies in the creation of fusion and I am somewhere in the middle where I would like to be able to give you my experience as a white background of existential exposure.
    Of course, when everything seems in vain, we look for value and when value finds us we tell it that it does not belong in to this world, and then we wonder what is more valuable? as if the choice complemented a guarantee…you must receive the gift of beauty

So what has the most value? Nothing,
    Out of Everything.

How much does beauty cost at the right time? Living will tell us when the independence of beauty will draw us to the discovered value.
    Normalcy in beauty is not translated by what we necessarily know, for me beauty is when a symbol turns my whole world upside down. Sometimes it is not even inspiration, it is a living metaphor.

The role of beauty is not to find it or to determine it, it shatters all prejudices, and forces us to wake up!

Perfection in beauty is not a conclusion and no ideal, it can mark the adjustment of reality, when we talk to ourselves about it.

For the ineffable beauty and for the irremediable good awakening of the world, I give you my experience in pairs of words, when somewhere, someday, I will meet you with them.

Threads of thoughts appear and disappear at the moment of beauty awareness and can identify with the exercise of creation while I write,they form the present, but certainly the moment of reading differs somewhere in an imminent particle of the future.
    The source of beauty is like a painting at our fingertips in the frames of simple appreciation.

When you doubt and ask, it becomes harder to believe, because what you see can mean nothing or everything and because beauty is both.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2020), ClearWater (16th June 2020), EFO (15th June 2020), Forest Denizen (19th June 2020), Harmony (20th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020), Wind (16th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The sound of friendship

Although many are called and few are chosen, "My friends are not many but they are innumerable" ( Nichita Stanescu) and I would say that I am at this moment very alone with everyone else on Earth

I let my happy heart fly in the way of any friendship, I run with open arms to embrace, in the full joy that I can meet many friends, where happiness meets us all in the same oxygen atmosphere.
    To people who know and love me as I am, perhaps not seeing my small flaws, I offer instead my vulnerability to recognize and correct my flaws, not for them to appreciate me, but for the honor I have. in what they represent to me.

We all know that the friend is the person who understands us, advises us well and stays close to us for better or for worse. The friend is the person we trust completely, to whom we fearlessly confess the one who gives you serious advice. A true friend will never flatter you when you actually need to be shaken to see a solution, a true friend will never turn his back on you when you ask for his help.

Friendship is the connection of that unique feeling, a feeling that gave birth to so many beautiful stories, and turned the simple man into a hero. Life would not be complete without friends, it would be poor in feelings and experiences. From friends we learn, with friends who can be at the same time family, we share good and bad.

Of course, friendship has already been told in millions of beautiful stories, but just as the sky, the sun, the earth and the stars are always close to us, so is the feeling of friendship between us all together, it can be a dream, but it's mine - for everyone

I find myself in the story of each beautiful friend, a story that I reread, finding myself in that story as in a mirror that shapes the image of a wonderful fairy tale; in the luster of a water you cannot tell if the mirrored stars are in the sky or in the luster, the stars could be in both places and the brightness is grace...omnipresence-
    Destiny has taught me that people give up on people too easily and more feel free to make mistakes towards others and make it seem like they are not to blame… but above all,
    they are more valuable to me, and sometimes I hardly manage not to close my eyes to the longing I have for theirs smiles , and that's only because they possess the most precious thing-life.

To my friends, I have given them the freedom to be themselves, and in return I have received the antidote to peace and the guarantee that I will always recognize their value — that of being human.
    I believe that this form of forgiveness is not necessarily a virtue but is in fact a necessity to follow my course even in uncertain circumstances of distance in time, however what I think could once be the greatest happiness in the world, is friendship.

When you remember friendship, you get the impression that you are destined to hear about wonderful news at the end of which you feel the need to do good to someone, so an urgent need that does not support any postponement or deviation.
    It is so sublime to do good, a good as small, but to feel that you have helped, that you have become - even for a moment or a day - a lover of people. That feeling is so hard to match or compare. It's something wonderful.

We often wondered why most of us are more and more alone. Because each of us carries our own troubles and sorrows and because we no longer have the patience and confidence to tell anyone what is going on in our soul and in our lives.
    This is not necessarily a reality, the reality is perhaps the pain, but also the pain of not saying always returns in a natural order to express ourselves in many other ways.

Loneliness is a reality of the present and often loneliness is the ambiguity of everyday existence, but loneliness is a presence we take part in without wanting to in this world.
    I can say that loneliness can be the most precious solitary harmony for the benefit of billions of souls, for me, the passion of well-being.

But it is becoming easier for me to open my soul even in front of people I have not "known for a very long time" (because sometimes I have the impression that I know from somewhere the "presence" of spirit in some people) and this only if I choose to believe that friendship presupposes an attitude of mutual benevolence, mutual support when needed or in crisis; loyalty, good faith and altruism and last but not least mutual trust.
    In fact, friendship is a gift, not a definition.

The great homage leading to the mythologization and framing of this kind of relationship is always described either fleetingly or too practiced in its culturalization, when in fact the phenomenon of friendship happens now as we read, between simple people at an unknown level.
    We do not need a psychological study to express true emotion.

... but I have always said that the greatest example of friendship in which we can show our love is reduced to a simple and sincere embrace between us all… and this idea already inspires me to write further ... It would not be beautiful? ... a simple warm and sincere hug to start together a new chapter much more special for all of us? It would be an anniversary of a unique event. It would be the awakening to life with the entire planet.
    What would the planet in the universe look like when we are all embracing?

My emotional health and youth inspire me to write about this in all my vulnerability to open my heart to all of you, wherever you are...

I have no goal but I feel that the goal comes towards me without any stop in expressing the only quality that strengthens my spirit, my freedom to live that I choose to share, being for me not necessarily an opportunity but in first of all a responsibility, and if that comes with a dream, I hope you will allow yourself to stay on its wings...

I'm perhaps one of the few people who thinks that friendship doesn't necessarily mean hard work, or making an effort to find time to spend time together, to come up with ideas for activities and to come up with topics for discussion. a continuous form in a long time in the role of an exchange of offering or receiving.
    We can throw ourselves directly into the huge wave of total acceptance in full sincere sensitivity to be ourselves when we understand others, with all confidence, and some of us already do this...

Friendship is more than forgiving, helping, having experiences together, making a difference in someone's life, or offering respect, love or acceptance, it is a gift to understand our very existence here on earth. The ship of our souls, that of sharing the ocean of time and life that lies before us, has been floating for a long time and needs guidance from us.

My language means that I am one of the people who walks the inside of any soul when it asks for help, and I will help it by finding myself in revealing its own truth about it,
    not necessarily because I want to show him my affection or out of debt,
    but more because the sublime lives incessantly in all of us and lies in fact in the archetypal structure of man himself to understand the one next to him.

Before we understand what friendship is, we may need to understand at a much deeper level what the simple will to choose friendship means.
    Friendship means communion, sharing thoughts and feelings, total devotion. A friendship that lasts a lifetime is for me a miracle that can prove that the union of the soul was made, in this case, even beyond the borders of humanity.
    This deep feeling, which unites two or more souls in spiritual harmony, was a favorite theme of many, and a dear friend told me (and I am still studying the remark): "We should have come here on earth not alone, not in pairs, but in whole groups "and,

I look forward to the moment when in all your meditation on this subject it will lead to the point where individual ethics by virtue of the human being, above the indispensable condition of attaining happiness, finds us personally,
    in the face of this sense of connection that will build exactly its essence in the gift of life, in the transcendent conquest and acquisition of the principles of existence, that will last in our time, and perhaps will inscribe a guideline in the immediate future.

The joy of my soul when I think of friendship is a flower that grows very slowly, which I cultivate with care to endure and resist all possible adversities justified or not, and to smell the permanent fragrance of the flower that in its beauty urges me for wisdom to choose always weighing the value between a necessity and the freedom to have the will inscribed simultaneously in the emotion of feeling.
    I seek to become a better person by making sure for the first time that I know who I am compared to others, without expecting others to know who I am to them,
    because I know that someone will always try to find words to thank me because I filled his life with dreams come true and with beautiful memories...

I believed and I will believe in friends, in the healing brought by tears, laughter and shared stories and in the bonds of trust and truth.
    I believe in simple hugs and if I repeat myself it means that others believe too.

Beauty comes before me, friendship comes above beauty, under my feet and above the high sky floats beauty in love, I am aware when I immerse myself in everything around me and I feel that it is friendship at the rank of beauty in the art of love.
    In the youth of my old age I grow old when the soul rejuvenates in the journey about me with all of you.

Inexpressibly I now weigh my speech without measuring my expression and declare with all that the light of my free spirit can bring out the best in me, that I would like to taste the stopped fruit of time to follow my destiny in a single moment,
    with outstretched hand and warm soul in exalting a meeting with the greatest caress of my presence among these lines, with a soft tear of happiness in my eyes, a moment only in the company of my own finding:

"I am the friendship for everyone"!

So take me by the hand to go through a century universe second, of friendship with all of you and you will enrich my power to exist by touching our heart, because for how many centuries we have sought each other we still have one to go through "nano-now" that we found each other!

Let's create the history of a present now so that the future belongs only to us.

Be a friend with me for all humanity, thank you, dear friend, for accompanying me on this wonderful journey!

Anca

Stellardrone - Mars(2:36)

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2020), Bluegreen (17th June 2020), ClearWater (16th June 2020), EFO (17th June 2020), Forest Denizen (19th June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (16th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), meeradas (17th June 2020), O Donna (17th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th June 2020), Stephanie (19th June 2020), Wind (16th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Time, the cradle of hope and the wisdom of beauty in an infinite opportunity

Metaphor builds, and time consumes time, as it builds the infinite pillars of a single hope in the light of life of the only golden triangle in billions of portals to the universe.

And time flies so fast under the weight of a single nightingale, and time watchers in the universe always fly here to build life in the only time portal in dream tunnels and secret harmony.

The secret digs galleries in the mountains protected by the force of Nature in which whole fortresses of laws of our predecessors left them in the clock and the care of time. The future is gentle because we stopped running for a long time,... because the secret is now alive in the secret itself.

Under the arch of Nature in its strategic purpose, it crosses us underground,
    in the deepest corners of the soul, gentleness in particles jumping into the universe. The inexplicable value of the greatest event lies in the golden ores of the innermost will, that of being born here.

We walk every day, without wanting in the over-wisdom of one

And we, in our vision of being, descend into the mining gallery of existence looking for light in the darkest tunnels.

In the gallery of a labyrinth of existential occupation, we have only one goal, to get out, and when we get out, the notion of a curiosity tries us in earth connections to dig more and more galleries in which, hoping for a secular search, heaven defines the line of an involvement in which we dare to invest, and time serves amply its very superstructure in galleries of lengths in halves of counting dualities.

The load of principles above time, inaugurates the story of a network of factors to which we cut the ribbon of an achievement without consuming the attribute of relativity in time circuits in the universe.

In the most huge and controversial bastion of life's defense, we end up fighting time in a continuous struggle for nothing, we open locks in medieval legends connecting to the mystic, while the mystic walks through and among us always in the most representative living words and in the most beautiful expectations.

We manage to create a monument of spiritual research which in billions of variants of options we finally manage to put the seal of a consolation, while the variability of possibilities lives alone next to us.

The construction of a cave of oblivion and secondary forms of skepticism are the infinity in the search of some, when someone receives the name written on "gates", then the cave of inherent speed in the spirit and the force of digging will always and forever open other and other gates, the tool but, is it always irrelevant, the search? is the garrison in time capsules.
    Over the centuries, the adventure has been dear to all of us.

We crossed migratory paths of time in measures of history in which we kissed good and bad events, we always found the ideal refuge in hopes hidden in the depths, we rose to fight in the fortress of a will to surround the world,
    ...we endured the invasion and liberation of the events in fractions of seconds, and we diligently built portions of the world in ways of seven cobblestones paths.
    Possession in centuries of counting in the cosmic center of acquired wisdom, will tell us if everything was only a thousandth of a second from the altar of living life and if a millisecond would comprise a small fraction of a miniunivers, then the equilibrium dynamics of our very soul will recognize the map of the most wonderful maze.

And time has stopped then in the long-ago future, when we gave it a name that truly attracts undoubtedly, the art of preserving and remaining, as we traverse the rivers of spirituality,
    without knowing, the balance of a performance of spiritual independence.

The super-fluid criteria of evolution have loaded us with countless philosophical interactions, on the fields with flowers of victorious sound, where freedom always rises in the rays of the choices made.
    Whenever we are asked in this nameless "era" yet, "What is the most precious thing for mankind?" the answer is: "Time".
    But time does not consume, but on the contrary ennobles.

Time is a celebration of peace that does not encounter obstacles, it is our oldest counselor, it is our most kind colleague who accepts and cherishes us, he waits in nobility and resonance full of smiles and love to recognize him to embrace him,
    ...for he is the one who knows the story of our life when we make the most beautiful gift to ourselves by embracing his permanent presence of guidance.

The need of time is like the mother's arms in continuous protection and swaying in the cradle of life, we are so fragile by virtue of sustaining life by counting several moments in one, that when science seeks the soul, the soul finds it in his immediate approach.

When the usefulness of time becomes immaterial, the colossal difference of union between soul and spirit in the languages ​​of the clock forgets to count.

The moment moves away in horizontal or vertical terms from existence and the horizon of new visions in the emotion of a new meaning, builds new eras of wisdom in milligrams of accumulation.

In a child's play and when innocence forgets time, we can discover the world inch by inch and in our militant project of life to find time for the soul, the completion of a good indulgence sometimes finds our soul for time instead.

Grateful in the ephemeral value of mastering
    we realize that however, nothing can be replaced by the value of a good thought included in the pattern of a time-will
    especially when we feel that everything is ours and nothing belongs to us.

The energy needed for life is often reduced to looking for counter-solutions to problems, in "time" and in the "meantime", in fact "sometimes" the problem seems to be the remedy itself, so why should we count time? Certainly to learn some would say ...

Have you been trying to make soap bubbles lately?
    They are wonderful. The "endless" journey of a soap bubble ends with its stunning beauty and comfort to travel.

Have you been trying to smell a flower lately?
    Her need to bloom in the mirage of the sun's rays does not perish, but on the contrary imprints seconds of beauty and perfume of feeling.

Our perception dilates the sensation in a familiar process of living, and we are present with all the senses in this flow of information, but the presence of time in us in a different concept leaves the legacy of long moments of joy in the care of a future that counts the present.

The momentary condition in the power of the weight of the soul, exceeds anything when we accept relativity on the path of our healing, we can cry if we want, but we can laugh in the horizon that is open in front of us, we will always step forward!

The fantasy of life can turn into reality, reality into action, action into a dream and the dream into the retrograde of a fulfillment stagnates in existence while "time" always works in our favor, only passing.
    For me, time means everything and nothing in its importance as a living metaphor of life and death.
    I live in the age of accomplishments under the transcendental biological oblation of this wonderful being here on earth, I am the most insignificant part of humanity, a fleeting glimmer.

After all, the poetry of life, the supreme fulfillment of an exceptional individual destiny, is, in the last resort, an overcoming of the ephemeral and of live and death throug life, an entry into another time, of eternity.

We are our complement dimensioned from angles and shades in a wonderful complexity, and I feel like smiling when I can say that the refinement in essence is a temporary victory over the eternal ephemeral, for me the freshness of an inspiration of every moment.
    But artistic vitality is extraordinarily important in the future for our awakening.

The charm of inspiration together with the ineffable necessity, builds us essentially in the imminence of beauty, defeats us in the dialogue with reality in stages of metaphorical awakening.

Anca

Hans Zimmer - Time(4:44)

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), EFO (17th June 2020), Forest Denizen (19th June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), justntime2learn (17th June 2020), meeradas (17th June 2020), O Donna (17th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th June 2020), Stephanie (19th June 2020), Wind (17th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

6 billion faces of inspiration

The whole world is looking at the concept of a new era on earth, the era of inspiration.

Below everything, and above all we are all beautiful.
    A colossal charm capable of any spatial interaction in an invaluable exceptional wonder, lies in the intense emotional aspect of our interconnections.
    The need to love life with intensity loads tension simultaneously with recreation in a configuration of jumping into details of passions for the ray of well-being and explosions of truth.
    We are on a good path when inspiration calls life and truth continues it, and the source of power urges us in a generous revitalization that possesses and preserves our intrinsic connection.
    Inspiration is life. Sometimes it reaches maximum levels of abstract for the role of its own definition without a definition to define it.
    Creation saves life, artistic inspiration builds it in stages of light, and the inspiring act is not necessarily a psychological concept, it is in transposing art into the threshold of an ability.
    The point of invocation is the step and the course of the main source is the gate, in the simplest and most wonderful exercise of life that anyone can feel.
    In inspiration, there is almost never a beginning and no end, the perception in a wonderful process completely individual is the perfection of the nuance of life that we all embrace.
    Accumulation, collection, mediation, in authentic meditation of expression always mediates the energy of creation in exceptional steps for living in the form of the future in the present act.
    Simultaneously, emotion can be the reason and inspiration can precede it, inspiration also generates and emotion amplifies it, while the moment fundamentally defines the reason for inspiration even if sometimes we don't know why, but isn't that really all beauty?

I do not have a threshold, I have neither night nor day, I am everything and nothing that I want to be, I collapse in the state of a wakefulness challenge, when the mystery of a simple life unleashes the expectation of one soul in many.
    I am one man, it is all I know that I am, in many lives, from many of me, many from others and others from me always.

I am the inspiration of a moment for me in the delight of a whole universe of many hearts. I am where we are all the light that is in me and I in all the light of their hearts, the whole of a multiverse in every heartbeat in every spark of life we ​​are all for each other, here.

I did not shy away from life and I lived it in fullness of happiness and pain, the butterflies accompanied my loneliness until they left me as in a leafless tree and I saw the emptiness around me in the mirror of the others in full need for love.
    My creation was shy in the shadows of fog but then the inspiration increased the tension to the intimate self-closeness where I understood in the corner of my eyes in the water of my soul, that I am just a moment of nothing in the silence of an absolute part of totality.

I am the fatal and irrevocably beautiful space between the untouched absolute purity and the wonderful spiritual decadence of my ancestral history, in the incarnation of a man and my dialogue with life hides my testamentary masterpiece in simple human experiences.
    The seemingly tragic condition defines the sublime,
    in cadences of universal symbols catalyzed in the evidence of life.
    We all play hide and seek, in a world without mother and father, in a world from the apparent perspective of emptiness and under the shadow of the biggest tree in the definition of acceptance.
    Whenever it snows in the flakes of anxiety, the snow of white resonant deeds opens the part of a joy to give us the wonderful sleigh of life.

The exhortation under the auspices of a universal law that gives the start signal in "waiting" creates the tension in the metaphysical release of the last course towards an eternity of teachings.

The images always fresh, face the sound creation of the birth explosion, in evacuation exit frequencies, to all the clocks of time and the tongues of the soul, in the vibration of a mystery that sings the song of silence on a galactic harp.
    The chapter in a book shortens the way, in frequent twists of story pages, the distant whistle of a solar explosion tells me it's time to embark on a high-speed train in which I will learn the images along the way in slow motion.
    Emotions flutter like waves crashing on the shore, unexpectedness limits me to unlimited access to the essence of the mission. I'm ready.
    My "companion" is permanently silent looking at the train window, I would like to see with his eyes, I would like to learn with his silence but it is impossible for me to penetrate the secret of his shadow and I can only look at him, the "companion".
    I lay on my back in the comfort of a dream era in which I wake up while falling asleep, and I distinguish myself in the steam from the slowness of something I do not understand.

The temporal motive becomes frequent, in a measure of speed summed up to be, a fog penetrates me exceptionally in the last instance, I feel fluid in the course of relevance, my determinism becomes an insecurity, but I run secular speeds in galaxies through alliance .
    It envelops me a shortcut to a road, I feel obliged to go through it in safety ashes and I am amazed by stopping my future in the creation of life passages

And in the journey, the illusion of a small model train, temporarily ended in the beginning of thousands of nameless stations where you wait for the last sheet to return to the impassive breeze to travel.
    The night of an awakening begins but in the morning she falls asleep in the cold of a temporal mind, but the inspiration asks in permanent verses and the seconds of a waiting storm become billions of lights in untimely time.
    Now the morning begins in the middle of the night, the window of a train shows me images in blue flames in the spell of an alarm clock that measures seconds of reunion, I look in verse at the tradition of a lyrical soul poem with soft, alive, fearless death, my gaze is lost in the vast fields of bright trees and return to play the indicators of a clock.

Finally, from the posthumous volumes in life that I will live in readable honor of the moment that has already passed in the future of a past, as a conclusion to the broad lyrical meditation on the idea of ​​death as inspiration of life, it is worth noting the inspiration, in which we meet the same different state of summing up the fluid quintessence in the essence of feeling, in fact, one of the essential data of the human condition.

The relevance of inspiration, quality and vitality inspire inspiration itself, and an entire cosmic theater awaits our vibrational graphic performance in emotions of scenarios we would never have thought of.

The lesson of inspiration is an evolving process, but we were born with the light of inspiration!
    The vision of a cosmic scene brightly lit in the brightness of our good hopes, develops alone together with the "absolute together" in the fullness of the whole parade of joy.
    The curtain of stars rises slightly when we intuit that we can go behind the whole scene, when we discover the forces and laws of true and high human nature.

We easily find universal principles, which open before us in a complex game of phenomenal illusions but strongly personified in the allure of our whole. We are the "community" of our own being, something that can not be subordinated to any law other than the one itself.
    The mystery in inspiration, presents itself slowly and surely in the facets of consciousness and levels of dimensions of meaning, consciousness is the effect as the instrument, the inspiration of inter-bio-holo penetration through visionary acceptance exceeds consciousness in intangible measures.
    All we have left is to taste the myth in a pure and benevolent meaning of welcome of all reason as the meaning itself.

On the day we were born, we acquired the magic of inspiration in the light of an entire Universe, in languages ​​of colored cell flow, in the divinity of the act of self-creation, in the essence of our own vital function of feeling.

Choose to heal inspiration with inspiration itself, choose to call life with life itself, choose to walk today with confidence in diving and rising time, in hours of life in full indulgence from the era of all possibilities, where determinism or conservatism in contrast and tensions, it actually reveals the most beautiful opportunity to see beyond anything.

The event of the whole paradigmatic work is at our option, the structure forged in courage has its foundation cast for a long time, the dynamic trigger of standing in wisdom cannot be identified without seeing the permission of life.

When passion reads life, inspiration alone will write our future.

Immanuel(14:20)

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2020), EFO (19th June 2020), Forest Denizen (19th June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (20th June 2020), justntime2learn (19th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th June 2020), Stephanie (19th June 2020), Wind (19th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Just like a measure of the art of time, an epiphany crosses me now, while I'm here, long gone
    (Note: This is just an exercise in inspiration along a beautiful idea, beauty lies in us, in all)

A drop of inspiration within inspiration

The ghost of a spiritual essence traverses entire stations of consciousness through indefinite time, the process of release into image transformation captivates permission in the dimension of a series of visionary knowledge.

Philosophy, animated and alive, includes entire fields lit in the lights, as the meditation crosses, I can barely distinguish them in deceleration speed.
    I close my eyes and embody my meditation window as in me as well as in a vision, so that my soul to be able to frame all the sequences of light it can gather, the distance is unlimited, the proximity is irrelevant, gravity is the vision itself.

I am present in the sensation of sunrise and sunset in reference angles invariably resized permanently by the fluctuations of the pillars supporting vitality in non-existent light.
    Am I the meditation? the speed slows down and slowly the images are seen better and better, in front of my spirit window is a creature that looks like someone familiar ... Is it me? I am? I feel. I see. I know?
    And the nameless station disappears in the source of the whole creation.

The moment the sun shows its embrace, fluffy thoughts fly to the sky in snowflakes that are falling, and the sun in the dome of words and hot tears melts them.A single snowflake falling on our foreheads as we look hopefully at the sky can awaken an entire universal ecosystem!

Under the protection of a clear sky, I feel lost in a hug in the wind of the silence with which I still snow.
    Somewhere between a material vibration and a soulful look, the desire of my heart arises, the dream therapy of a time destination envelops me in the flames of colored light in the healing ultrasound.
    The silent path, of a promise for a better future, accompanies me in a violin concerto in four attributes of height and intensity, and I tremble lightly stepping on a carpet of sensitivity portal.

A repertoire in complementary voices of reconnection with the Earth, acoustic, the source of inspiration vibrates in my almost non-existent air.
    The talented guidance of some talented piano keyboards in flight, whispers after the clouds of starry light: "Nature is reborn in thought and sustains life", I set off again and I don't know How to say what I feel in silence.
    A messenger of peace gathers the laws of the flight of birds that give the news of a celebration of life in the green sky.
    The panel in pale colorless images, shows the map in order to understand everything in the volume of propagation of forces of words in the spectacle from which I resonate with myself in others memories.
    I am the engagement messenger of the authentic values that I have created and I promote identity in the prestige of my own spirituality to transpose myself into simple existence.
    The promise in an anthology of events that I accept in flowers Words, resonates in a solid volume of word exchanges: "The word is alive!" And a bright transparent freshwater serum pours into the crystal glass of my soul, the scent of life that adores us all.
    In flight with outstretched hands when I fall asleep on my back in the silver and acoustic silence of the night, birds In a sound of purple perception they fly over me.
    I fall asleep for the thousandth time in the dream of a full and endless sleep, when I wake up in sound waves of crickets singing their song of destiny.

I am. But maybe I shouldn't be.

Beyond the temple of a blessing, joy writes me canons of youth in honor of the fulfillment of an end old age.
    I would like to change the reward into a hierarchy of seconds of a time with the morning dew in words, is it possible? But the silence speaks without answer.
    I wish I could fly to people to give them the coals of my soul in infra-sounds of wonderful colored gases and liquids, just so they could see the sound of words in the splendor of awakening, is this possible?
    A living ray in the heart of a mountain's voice utters in the rocks my desire in longitudinal sound pressures of the will.
    My awakening is with the materially entrusted testimony as I carry the emblem of a being and the atmosphere of joy propagates in me sequences of dreams already fulfilled in the spectrum of names I bear.
    The feast of spiritual regeneration completes a sketch of a painting in the landmarks of an old diary, and then the responsibility of a memory of the future completes my vision in verse crystals dripping in the drops of frozen time.
    I am the mountain but the voice sounds separately in the voice of some stars adorned by the space of a lost time.
    I breathe closed in a city where I know I can give and I can smile, but the duality in the imprint of a great emotion, amplifies the amplified age offered and sheltered by the lack of time.

Reality in the sound of silence presses the button of change and the meditation ends up capturing it somewhere in a dimension of storytelling and shaping the landscape.

I step on the field of a fate, between genesis and hypothesis, and the axis of soul inheritance is the reason why I came here.
    The aspect of the whole atmosphere finds its own destiny in the song of some birds in flight playing in the distance, but I can't understand the song.

Important elements of realism present in the opportunity of evolution in understanding, play their role in vision.
    In a connotative sense, I seem to be caught up in a mission in which I go through and exercise actions for the benefit of a good.
    Somewhere in the distance, I hear: "Nature was made to support life" and a field of snowdrops in the form of lights opens in front of me, they release their perfume in artistic creation in high values of sensitivity and endurance at the same time.
    The romance of a good reason exalts the feeling and the fantasy of dreaming in contemplating nature full of lights.

The towering oaks rise wide to the circumference of a clear transparent sky, they are the oracles of nature and flowering ivy in small flowers of light, light up when the oaks speak.
    Near the oaks, an ocean of memories gathered in springs kisses drops of blue rain, every drop of rain falling becomes an ocean of water over the future of good accomplishments.

The tree on my left leans towards me, with small and sweet fruits from which the juice flows when I taste them, they have small and strong seeds of light, seeds that contain the relay of life everywhere.
    On a vast white meadow, in threads of green light, the grass coalesces in deep whispering voices, and sways in the breath of a pleasant breeze, through beautiful flowers colored in the metaphysical perfection of the Earth's voice.

The flowers in the grand waterfall of beauty, sway from west to east, and sing joyfully about the masterpiece of being able to give with love and decency in a life-giving spirit, this is the nature of people at the center of Earth's Nature.
    The mountains approve and grow in the sound of stone thunder, under the caress of the wise rain.

Tender and modest nature shakes the whole vision in a tremor of exclusive realization that we humans can heal the planet.
    I take in my hands a handful of holy earth in the light of creation and it vibrates in my palms, grains of light and perfume vapor emanate from it, I inhale the miracle and lie in the oasis silence on the plain of life.

One more thought crosses my being before falling asleep:
    The earth demands our healing, maybe as do we
    "Today we can heal the Earth!"

The feverish and exclusive paradise of beauty and wisdom dwells in the forces of Nature on our earth and the epic dream in eternal freedom to admire and live it, remains at our discretion.

To be beyond being ordinary is extraordinary in being simply natural and if we can consciously function as an independent entity in full dependence on the transcendence of this wonderful planet, we will gain nothing but extraordinary circumstances in which grace unleashes the imagination, we will gain magical importance in the current of inspiration and beauty that our soul needed so much and for a long time.
    True art in storing the feeling of beauty in the heart of nature and feeling its beauty trembling in the center of our heart, makes the connection to a decade of desires fulfilled in a thousandth of a second of centuries of lasting good life.

The mysterious influence amplified by our nostalgia, meditation and pastel of good feelings, has always coexisted with the vibration of Nature in billions and billions of sounds and songs in full flow of release, equivalent to reawakening in the greatest journey of awakening of all mankind.
    The secret of nature lies in our healing through its mystery, the secret of human nature lies in the goodwill and desire to heal the Earth.

Anca

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2020), EFO (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (19th June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (20th June 2020), Hym (21st June 2020), justntime2learn (19th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th June 2020), Wind (19th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

When we feel the need for a change

Living a conscious life means making meaningful choices in every moment of our lives, it is a continuous path that gives us the chance to practice the art of waking up in each of the 1440 opportunities of a single day.

The only way for this knowledge to become a reality is to practice it, in the house of our hearts, always.

The way we learn everything must be a simple way of knowing, knowing that we will never understand a lesson other than by the taste of practicing its living experience. Luck is when good chooses us.
    Perfection already exists and it is far from being said that we cannot feel the unconditional impact.
    The lack of hierarchy in thoughts and actions always fulfilled in the sense of the passion of unconditional love, exercises the truth in every choice made not because it is good, not because we want it, but because it is the foundation of our soul sparkle.

The flame of consciousness burns wonderfully on the sand of patience, not because we are victims in this life, but on the contrary because we are the builders in the mastery of the soul in dedicating the construction of an unshakable foundation of true ethics to feeling, built from the elements of good consent in good deeds, from the simple bond of humility, under the roof of blessing and the realization of love.
    The elegance with which we manage to feel this, is the very eloquence of taking it through us further to the others around us.

Humanity is part of us, perfection is when we recognize this. The voice of human nature constantly emanates in the sound vibration of the world, do you hear it?
    An extremely important role to be a real support for the functionality and usefulness of every good gesture we make, is the dignity taken to the rank of art, it is the integrity integrated in our own interaction with others.
    At the basis of every consistent and responsible ethic of existence, we are always ready to give them breadth, fundamental values with which each of us was born.
    Caring for self-determination for the benefit of others, acceptance of the whole around us in all the beauty with which he accepts us in the first instance, individualization in the collective form of awakening, tolerance in patience with which you indulgently close your eyes and feel the need of others, objectivity in rays of hope and supreme acts of good justice, confidentiality in appreciating everyone's awakening, social justice in deep terms of living and good intention, professional integrity in the greatness of the evolution of all humanity in natural existential terms, and respect for the person is the supreme value of social uniqueness.

Our identification in aspects related to human needs and problems and the quality with which we contribute, collaborate and work, increases the good interaction between knowledge of theories of human development and human behavior in essence on the one hand, and on the other hand gives us unlimited ability to be a good assistant to the whole world.

By caring for others in the most honest and honorable way, we acquire over time a kind of special profession in itself when we need to have a strong personality, sensitivity, to show involvement and availability, to communicate effectively, concretely and specifically. Optimism has a permanent character when we feel the extraordinary and superhuman feeling of giving in a simple hug for those in need!

The systematic evaluation of the situation of the world under the order and the apparent supervision of the existing facts, pushes us every minute further in a treacherous destiny of human nature and in a tense contradiction of facts and acts and information, we easily get lost in an undeclared form of occupation, for which each right now, pays the tribute in opposition to time.

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
    Yoko Ono

Perhaps the only revolution in dialogue with life is awakening itself.
    Perhaps a warm and light whisper, in an unparalleled journey, in the pure and unparalleled impact above all, with life itself, in a fresh air of soul balm and the tradition of the inner voice through sacrifice and at the same time relief and promoting the truth, is truly a breeze of a compromise that we will all remember someday.

When we throw ourselves together with good intention into distant horizons the whole unlimited atmosphere enters the natural institution of humanity, as if when we sit on a bench in the park and feed the pigeons, the core of our desire for good, feeds an entire universe!

Patterns realistically framed in the great "nothing" cost a lot, when grief reaches unthinking grimaces on the faces of many, the long gazes that traverse entire galaxies in the genius of emotion of hearts is the beginning of a carol of change.
    I have only once in my life hesitated to embrace, and since then I carry in my soul the empty space in the longing that has spread over time, always uttering in the depths of my soul ... what a wonderful moment of love in the regret of post-fulfillment...

The circle of art in fulfilling our mission is the sun that sees the world through us, and the dynamics with which we dedicate ourselves with our eyes closed on a blue planet where the water of our being flows, where the forest counts the trees of our endurance as human race in the green light start, the indelible memories of a present invent and reinvent the future to infinity.

Let's learn from other people, the colors to paint the light in this life, when sincerity has no stops, we are the parents of our soul in which fate has brought us both a smile and a trial, through wisdom.
    The human heart is like spring time, in the palm of spring that shows us the future, tears of longing flow on arms full of loving greenery, whole bunches of beautiful feelings that decorate our souls in the colors of hope.
    A spring in the heart of many billions of dreams, full of dreams and opinions in which you realize who you are according to the thoughts you have, when you are alone with yourself, together with the rest of the others.

From the heart of the flowers at the edge of my soul I would like to send in your way a bouquet of dreams, so that you can keep it in the palm of your hand where I last offered you my heart.
    The rains of longing, hide in the depths of the dawn the question of an answer, that we are smiles woven in colorful tears of wind, we are many worlds over which the ashes of time lie wonderfully, in the smoke of light of the dream of life.

We are prescribed to life not in conditions illustrated by realities, but in the most fundamental way to fulfill our mission. The standard is not value judgment in a task assigned to a purpose.
    The goal is not a support of waiting in a causality or relativity of free will, the implications are in billions of fractal answers to which we do not even get to understand the questions.

The obstacle is not an obtained or surpassed value, the perfection lies in the spiritual self-guidance, in the eternal elixir of the best inner advice that we can give to our soul in propagating in good ways for the spirituality of an entire humanity.
    The autobiography of the most precious questions lies in the message of the fine touch of the soul, always too early to acquire understanding and never too late to apply it.

In the beginning it was just life, now we have a world everywhere, it's our world, take it in pages of spiritual art and soul culture, for the joy of a holiday among the stars, right here on planet Earth.

At the edge of the world when we unite in dance, the orchestra of an entire universe sings in notes of love only for us, silent among the stars we dance trembling, the forest is reborn in eternal majestic green living in balance over times past in a recent future.
    Human nature also sings in the mystery unleashed in tears of happiness when we love every sound and form of life in the Universe.
    I dedicate the day of eternity today to sailing in a happy meeting tomorrow.

Rain Sound and Rainforest Animals Sound - Relaxing Sleep...

Anca

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (21st June 2020), Hym (21st June 2020), justntime2learn (21st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st June 2020), Wind (21st June 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)

Rain Sound and Rainforest Animals Sound - Relaxing Sleep...

Anca
    One of my favorite videos!

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (21st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), EFO (21st June 2020), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (21st June 2020), justntime2learn (21st June 2020), Wind (21st June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast