Thread: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

The wonderful insomnia of the soul

I am free. There are no united barriers without the culture of lack of prejudice, the story goes on in divine visualizations of love, I lost my intuition somewhere in the freedom of my spirit, something that does not belong to me, something that flies to any living being, is a fantastic communion, hard to carry at very high levels, sometimes almost painful without the feeling itself. However.

Magic requires an enormous amount of work, but without any effort, touching the heart of consciousness elevates by deed the collection of our heartbeats directed in the light in a way special enough to deserve a sacrifice higher than death in honor of the only wave of beauty . Life always pays a small sacrifice.

The land of human light must be at the heart of creation at the end of each part of us individually and at the international center of the universe in all of us.
    In the age of the music of life in us, the enigma of the miracle speaks with human words, so common so peaceful and welcoming that we approve it without realizing it, through every gesture we make.

At the level of expression, each of us can live in the middle of a timeless clock, imaginatively following two pairs of indicators in the middle of the same clock, the process can be spiritual evolution, conceptually speaking, but mastering the structure is wonderfully difficult, it is an attention alive focused on dissipation without conflict in the borders of mental and the soul, somewhere in the middle, or everywhere above as below, is the center that accumulates and implements and vice versa ... poetry.

The night teaches us that we do not need to follow anything when everything belongs to us, and the day teaches us that we do not need to cleanse any impurity as long as the sun lives in us.

In the astral sleep of our existence, the cord of the heart connects us to the proximity of awakening every second, we have the taste of happiness on our lips, the deep silence of the silence of light within us vibrates in the pores of the wonderful apparition we are, the distance between us and inner experience is the alarm of immediate awakening.
    The connection animates the future in a present psalm of edification in the constitution of nature and character in a role, it is wonderful if we understand this on a personal level, this is the animation of the present in the present itself, sewing the future into the non-existent time.
    It's not impossible, it's wonderful. Why? Personally, for me the "Psalter" of awakening in the middle of a wonderful insomnia that opens dimensional doors, makes me say that it is worth living dying or vice versa in a third form, difficult to define, but easy to feel. A kind of mental akathist and spiritually paid in the spatial density of such an individually beautifully named place without any name.

I guarded that space, I turned my face to awakening at every moment, lighting the flame of love each time burning a little, each time saying "I'm tired of so much sleep" I want insomnia as a permanent state of awakening, right here , in the middle of my writing, right now, in the middle of people whose spirit never sleeps!

If we need something and do not know exactly why, we must give help to the inner power, just as we do not know best, we must draw the plus sign over the monastery of the space we occupy, holiness and sacredness must not arrive from somewhere or be obtained, must be present already.

Insomnia is not an obsession, it is a wonderful mechanism, a vision with which if we manage to reconcile with ourselves through the hearts of others and vice versa, in the name of truth, we will caress any longing, in a self found everywhere, longing and soul are a combination fascinating natural passion that transforms the life around you, try.

We might be pleasantly surprised, when we no longer need sleep, the fascination for the human soul can take us on different paths of knowledge, the answers are not left behind, they are a bottomless ocean in spiritual infinity, and discoveries are unsuspected, it is not to practice it, it is an found opera.
    Discovering yourself is, perhaps, the greatest proof of love you can bring to humanity, perhaps a long-lasting revelation that will never cease to amaze you, as well as a source of hope poured over your own awakening of mankind, it really helps, and it is endless.

We are all spiritual guides in every gesture and action we take, so we must be careful what kind of energy we ignite. Always.
    In the name of truth, it is not worth looking elsewhere, if we think it costs too much to reveal a secret, then what is the point of searching for the truth?

The different ways of confronting, dissociating, keeping, denying, ignoring, frightening, are permanent but we must not admit them as a way to the truth, it is wrong through a coercion of circumstances to declare that we are clarified, the distortion of a single stories bring conflict over whole generations, labor is burdened by the pain of all mankind, the whole can not always settle situations.

The role of freedom is to liberate, not to consume stigmatized reasons outlined by concepts, not to bear in vain prejudices aligned to self-destruction in a suffering to which, at the top, we also advertise, which is totally without any support for others, maybe, but in an inevitably tragic failure for all of us, maybe.

The secret does not dominate, does not diminish, does not make life more intense, does not reveal the evidence of something contained or sustained, does not bring protection or suffering, does not destroy ethical or moral fantasies, does not facilitate existence in arguing an objective to be demonstrated,
    he is only constant, dedicated and catalyzes participation itself, nothing more.

Does the truth have to be told? Most often yes. But in conditions that do not cause more suffering than secrecy. And the degree of suffering is related to mental maturity, emotional intelligence, the ability to be supported and to let yourself be supported. And especially the desire for life.

Insomnia from sleeplessness is a part of my life license, I live in sections of intermediate conclusions, I form compromises in which I participate through my own testing, the influences of satisfaction in each work, it always brings me to the threshold of childhood, in ancient times,

where education about beauty or ugliness was inscribed in the law of the soul, where dance and song in a writing did not marginalize and were not an imitation of morals, it was a primordial skill in which the writer was also the spectator together with a whole universe of entities.
    A close friend, whom I often meet in the morning for coffee, always says to me: "Did you write a lot last night? .. And did you get a candy for that?" it's not ignorance or frustration and I understand his care, it's something wonderful for which I would even enjoy a candy if the world ever became better ... it's just the strength of a simple example, we are billions of living examples in which , despite all the chances, I still believe, sometimes with a tear in the corner of my eye, sometimes with a smile on my face. The chance of a lifetime...

The degree of education and exposure through love of the universe, always increased in variety of inspiration and personality traits were not preferences, they were latent in the atomic construction and structure of the spiritual source.
    Aspiration? It was the performance of the human definition stamped, by the reverie of the truths.
    Aspiration, then, was not a constraint in an analysis of the possibility of resistance, I know we are wonderfully beautiful and argumentative in this opportunity, but the subjectivity of objectivity, even from our own experience of history, kills.

The motivations are a common transport in the sound and active tendency to industrialize the soul, what an irony we are the artists of our own finished product and we still don't like the work done ...
    "Just moods" my good husband friend would say and I agree.
    What artists we are ... we drew the whole world with our own hands, this is also an achievement.
    The sublime collective presupposes professionalism, reason can kill reason itself, we are similar to the process of individuation in which we take part through the spectrum of souls of an entire world. Birth is a profession, the development is an art, continuity will be familiar in the obvious interdependence of connection.

But I speak in the haste of a walker in sleep, in agreement with a phenomenon of harmony, which deeply dresses my archetype of nature to the bone, in the rhythm of natural freedom under the wonderful diagnosis of the efficiency in which my insomnia rests.

Don't pay attention to me, I'm just talking, improvisation actually comes from you, that's why I love you so much, human being.

"I can only be pushed so far"

Aurosonic & Neev Kennedy - Now I See(5:08)

And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), ClearWater (6th September 2020), EFO (2nd September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th September 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (1st September 2020), O Donna (3rd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st September 2020), Stephanie (3rd September 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Victoria (23rd September 2020), Wind (1st September 2020), Zirconian (13th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The storm of human confession

Please bear with me the impossible in times of dimensional age.
    Don't try to understand what I'm writing, just live what you want to believe at the moment, the options are not many but they are infinite.
    Don't run. Stay with yourself, learn, give.That's all before you choose.

Once upon a time, there was a corner of the world in the paradise of a single universe. Hills, forests, waters and shines of beauty lived in the intelligence of a living contemplation. What is your paradise right now?
    The greatest respect and appreciation reigns in the air of your consent with others, you celebrate your position dressed in the exterior chosen not by chance by you and the ante interior dated in the signature of your existence.

If in our dream, everything is a dream, then what we can see we can offer back to the image creation, saying happily: "Today I choose to give my inner sight to look into the eyes of others in my soul!" There is no turning back to the joy of any miracle.

One of the joys is innocence, since we were little, our childhood was sprinkled with stories, banal at first sight, but with a lot of hidden meanings. How many of these agreements have we taken over and how many of them have remained imprinted on us?

The tendency to differentiate, differentiates ourselves from others, the tendency to gather appreciation on a single consideration, perpetuates our need to define which also sometimes exceeds even the rule applied, especially for the good of people.

Our knowledge is a confession to others, it must not be a secret, if reality or unreality exceeds the attributions inscribed in our mission, a fraction of a second may be the moment when capability can distinguish generous. Sensitivity can definitely penetrate any framework or pattern, non-compliance with the rules, must be within the framework of the freedom of our heart that perpetually alerts in the conjugation of good.

There are people who reach your soul, before you can hear a confession from them, we usually have to love the person as the source and not the character or the profession (we have to speak for his heart in bonuses of goodwill, even gradually) we must not speak with the worldly voice of interest, because the word was given to us from the source of the soul and whoever uses it wrong, in his word, may even perish.
    The steps to offer unconditional love (because people are easily frightened by too much unconditional love) and high frequency catalyze but sometimes spoil, must be followed in the wisdom of that important moment between intuition and conclusion. When we offer love to those around us, we offer love and new at the same time, the tool tools with the tool itself.

The soul is not about receiving, about having objections, final answers between a "yes" or a "no" is not a conversion currency for our search, the way we understand not conceptually but the allure itself can make us unknown heroes of of our own mission, many cannot taste death unless they understand life, and yet nothing resembles the inexpressible.

Eternity is not anchored in life or death, it is a kind of extremely wide area of ​​ultra compatibility covered by semantics in many ways and perhaps less characteristic.

We should ask a question long enough to find out not the capital content of a truth, but only the chance to build it with our own strengths, so I suppose there is a lot of work to be done. Who can understand that?
    Who cultivates the question of the answer with attention and dedication, at least.

Until we manage to understand at least the first meaning, when we think we know everything, something comes from behind or from the future, inevitably like a boomerang and an attached parable that always refers to a single immeasurable measure, so complicated that we have to define the inexpressible in less than a word together with his energy and personality, in one breath. Can this be a confession about our ignorance? It could be, although I am almost certainly confused but convinced that it is what it can be.

You can't converse in your own language, you don't know the address or the interlocutor, but you can and you have the consent to be free to understand anything, knowing absolutely nothing, it can be really fun.

The start is not a meeting, this can only be the controversy of a fascinating imagination.
    What we "commit" inside does not suit the outside and vice versa, the attraction is wonderful, enormous importance, it depends on what we understand.
    The tone of your confession repeatedly applies a single living breath, so I say there is no way back. A good friend once said that "You can not un-mix sugar from coffee" and remained as an emblem in the continuation of my writing.
    I write in continuity with the inertia of the virtue of writing giving, sweetness is supposed to generate joy, then what would be the purpose of a bitter coffee?

The explanatory dictionary of human senses is wider than we can gather anywhere, the domestication of a universal language without the energy of a feeling is impossible, the vitality lies in the totality of feelings. as a result, the abyss of the spirit in one confession does not save the volitional will that nourishes and grows.

The icon of confession does not have to be a directive or an applicability of an instinct.
    Man is a living being! .. he once spoke the breath..and uniqueness was born imagining an entire universe in the content of a single particle of occupied space, the word creates life, the whole can change.

How can, in the most popular language, the honor of having dinner with the universe itself be a mistake?
    The words are few, the meanings many and the consequences we probably already experience, history could only mention that “The man in honor being incomprehensible; he joined the beasts of the foolish and became like them. ” (Psalm 48:21) ”does not have to be true, perhaps.

However, the nickname "Man" still endows the confession of the imagination through the prism of existence, preserves the evolution in full course, the dynamics transforms and completes in the end.

Talking to ourselves does not mean that we surpass ourselves, it is not a condition, a motivation or a demonstration, this preserves the peace of the deepest inner feature that we each benefit from, unique.
    Recognizing that you can talk to yourself is not a struggle, it is not a weight you gain with a price of memories or other complicated elements, it is not a moment under the empirical sign of strength or weakness, it is not a suffering or a profit, beauty has a single dose of uniqueness, the truth is the time in us, cherish the moment when you understand the least and hear yourself the most in the voice of the wonderful silence of the soul, you do not need a reason for that.

The most beautiful people in the soul have the deepest wounds, they say we can't borrow life in our own life, instinct comes naturally, I think we should never rush when we want to understand someone or something, but there may be exceptions.

For the fate we encounter and the seemingly inappropriate plan, we have at our disposal the right moment we deserve without seeking happiness, to shape the present. When the author writes about the remedy of his own work with honor and sincerity, he leaves a better place for the development of future generations, even without seeking happiness.

The moment is final, eternal, successful healing must attract its own energy, reserve a place in the drop of love, let yourself be inspired by the people next to you. Helping. Try. Read. Love. Inspire a book, be satisfied and calm.

The mystery of a confession can become a prophecy, but the prophecy equates substance in the transporting parameters of love.
    Receive the wings of well-being in the usual tranquility of the soul, cover yourself with patience in the harmony of a whole universe, confess life, it is yours, and the whole absolute.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), ClearWater (6th September 2020), EFO (4th September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th September 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (4th September 2020), O Donna (4th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th September 2020), Stephanie (7th September 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Victoria (23rd September 2020), Wind (6th September 2020), Zirconian (13th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I could write from many points of view, different in character and from always different perspectives, almost about anything that could bring a little comfort to humanity, from here far and so close, I would make blisters on my fingers just by writing

I could write about happiness and the meaning of life… not as advice but as a notion, about life before life, about the wonderful theater on earth, about inner harmony in the heart-mind-body partnership, about increasing vibration, about development technology compared to spiritual degradation, about the golden age of mankind, about the era of change, good faith and beyond
    but that might be just my endless collection of thoughts

Poetry is my path, metaphor is like an indefiniteness challenge on an unknown island covered in mystery, accidental, unidentified but suspected in an illusion of understanding and its satisfaction that produces confusion in a craft of words in full abundance from the semantics of my soul, but most importantly, so that everyone can understand what is most vital in beautifying his path
    It seems to be the most beautiful path in the only advice I could give!
    Write your Being!

Let us not let sadness cultivate in our fragile soul, let us outline endlessly and unaltered the birth of beauty from our depths, the nectar of beauty is collected from the purpose of the highest honeycombs of uniqueness

Today, I dedicate our future to the present moment. Unwritten.

however,
    In honor of all the wonderful souls who had committed suicide, and because I still hope for the total healing of humanity (... I know), I put my profession in duet with the fascination of the "normal" in front of the reason of beauty.
    This is a story for them.

To dress my intention, it is just a story, but also my unconditional love, maybe even for a better future.

Train station

A sunny shade of strands of golden hair resembles the appearance of a girl who innocently holds a dandelion of time in the sunshine where they both dream in the floating fluff.
    The wind blows slightly from the left, her big eyes stained with tears under the power of the sun, do not blink in the story of the dandelion.
    The atmosphere danced in an almost visible energy between wonderful stories and too heavy memories as if lost in the expression of her face. The pavement at a train station was so white waiting, among the heavy black spaces between the paves that united him in a mechanism, as well as a multitude of questions leaked through an incursion of time, that unite a single answer.

The news of the arrival of a train dynamically animated the girl's motion, and suddenly everything came to life, a few small birds in separate groups flew from the left side of the building over the train lines, far away in a field of golden never ended wheat, they seemed so happy.
    Some children's laughter can be heard from behind the young woman who was still standing like an almost unseen statue in the whitest dress, as they come, suddenly, small legs and small hands go in small steps, in a group of children together with their teacher, to get on the train.
    Their joy vibrates with the tremors of the approaching train.
    An enormous Acacia tree, taller than the station building that was made of red bricks against the passing of time, breathes in the wind, slowly throwing flowers on the asphalt, where earlier the girl's unseen tears, fell. The train left. The whole atmosphere was in a hibernation that worked with the spiritual immortality of Nature, some small white Lilly of the valley, planted by someone there, showed their authentic green just to find out their mission in their own beauty in the middle of a too big weed that had made room for them to grow.

The suitcase was too big for the young woman's appearance, as if to say: "You can't carry me, I'm too heavy because I'm your everything". A deep smell of old building came from the basement of the station building, something that really smelled of time spent in as many stories as the little train station could see, but an artesian fountain with a water that invites thirst in its crystals, brings a breath of freshness. As you looked to the right of the building, there was a back alley, where an empty road space really missed all the cars. An old woman in an old red uniform, sweeping the sidewalk lightly.
    An old man of almost 80 years, of short appearance, dressed in a very old suit, with a very gentle face, he shared small pieces of old bread with many pigeons and somewhere in his beard and in himself he was very happy. A little girl, three years old, runs after a cheerful puppy, trying to catch him and the puppy stops to wait for her, but she stumbles and falls slowly, out of nowhere, her mother appears and picks her up as if it didn't happen, the little girl's laughter made the dog jump up.
    The station was a terminal, as if Nature had left it at that point where three tall green fir trees were facing each other, standing in the way of the train lines, which they were too close to. A squeak of a megaphone too old to remember the passage of a war over him, resonates in the rhetoric of the same voice, announcing as if an assembly for some fight for freedom somewhere, but was actually talking about the arrival of another train.

The siren of the train that was coming so slowly as if it were standing in the distance, starts in the silence of the young woman's steps, who are heading towards the line to get on the train. The siren did not seem to stop and the young lady's steps seemed to tremble with emotion and at the same time with helplessness, she was trying to carry her wooden suitcase. In her suitcase, she had many precious paintings, painted by her, and all the utensils. All her work was rewarded by a completely empty wagon, as if the train was meant only for her journey.
    The train seats, made of brown leather, were comfortable in their story of so many passengers occupying them and the light from the windows spoken easily over them, inviting to resting.

The landscapes passed too quickly, so that the clouds could not be browsed, they made their silent silence in the music of beauty, they were vast hills that cultivated the rays of the sun, endless in the passage of the train, like a frugal time through a single corridor, in the red smell of blushing poppies.
    In the compartment, hanging at the entrance above the door was a large clock with two pairs of tongues one shows the time and the other follows the first. In speed, the image stops in a single sequence, in which a huge cloud promises accompaniment. Somewhere below, while the cloud sits, a car full of children and luggage runs on the road in step with the train, one of them makes soap bubbles that float as if flying over a wild pond with a high rush and a family of ducks on the shore that teaches her puppies to swim for the first time.
    Just as the journey had begun, an old voice embodied in the beard of a short man was just greeting the young woman gallantly, asking for her ticket. She hands him a piece of paper as if torn from a love note and he, very confused, asks her: "Miss, where are you going?". She looked at him with overwhelming grace, quite confused by the question, saying: "I'll let you know Sir, when I know."

It was the ticket from a Fortune cookie on which, barely visible was written in very small letters: "Choose your way"
    The endless journey in a story with a blue sky soaked in endless green in the middle of the sun's rays, followed the landscapes in fragments as if framed in paintings without a corner where the young woman had rested her head asleep. In a silence in which the train danced with the movement of the landscapes against time, on the chair next to the young woman, an unread book spoke in the title: "The first day to stay and the last night to leave".
    On the cover of the book, it was an image with a beach whose sand was shining together with the sparkle of the water from the sea, a few turtles were trying to reach the water, it was the space of a destination, maybe even the chosen one between 1000 reasons to go and 1001 to just, stay.

Today I write, but tomorrow I will dream

Anca

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), Bluegreen (6th September 2020), ClearWater (6th September 2020), EFO (6th September 2020), Forest Denizen (5th September 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), O Donna (6th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th September 2020), Stephanie (7th September 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Wind (6th September 2020), Zirconian (13th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The abode of dreams

The place without any topic of debate, the workshop of freedom to interpret reality even when reality interprets us.
    The fruit of our soul is not subject to the patterns of interpretation and does not deserve to lie to ourselves, the dream as life is a miracle put under the motto of experimentation, so wonderful.

The magic of decipherment does not necessarily lie in interpretation, it is in the premonitory sense available to anyone, anytime, there are as many possibilities for debate according to billions of dreams, but the association must be freely floating, it is an essential experience in which patience mixes with intuition. We do not need a justification to explain a dream, we do not have to dream to omit reality, the premises of the dream encounter are sometimes marked for life, but complementary therapy in our own advice for us, is the passion to season dreams with the hot steam of a coffee in the early morning.

The moment when you can assume such a beginning of the morning, is the happiest intention to share the joy, to recognize the dreams as they are, when the archetypes of your own beliefs become a collective meeting with the whole world, you can give a sense and aroma of harmony with a sweet cake next to coffee.

I know that it is easy to "collapse" in such a family reunion, and some dreams are not exactly ok, instincts can speak without words and I recognize the cliché: "There are many fools out there", that's why I do not take my training with human nature as a knowledge, I leave it to itself, good manners, it deserves both the good and the bad. I am not the judge of any dream, I am not the thinker of any spiritual journey, everyone has the independence of his own path. My heart is to listen to the rhythm above the Milky Way, not to commission minds.
    The time is coming, the time is passing, the dreams remain, but we cannot correspond to a dream without the preparation to have the dream in hand.

To explore the unknown in dreams, may involve archaeological treasures of special natures, to illustrate the infinity in the image of dreaming about the dream, is a discovery that can sometimes surprise.
    We are sprinkled with whispered desires, departures and returns, we follow a celebration of the universal cenacle in the review of life.

We have to go as far as we have the patience to wait, we all have to hold hands dreaming almost anytime anytime, we have to inspire ourselves even while talking to others, we have to love the love promising to dream of that dream now lived in the near future.

Inventiveness, flexibility, strategy dominated by the incredible talent of simple wisdom, is felt in the game of waiting in the emotion of celebrating life and dreams, demons that hinder or perfect our ambition, are just an interview with or without effort to determine how on the contrary, the discipline of finding a secret should not necessarily mean work and the deserved gain of a decision or resolution, it should mean the joy of trying the truth, first of all.

In the mind of a dream and in the spirit of the beauty of patience, I would say, that we must deserve the longing to really dream.
    Reverie involves recognition, gratification, intensity cultivates emotional activity in unsuspected stages of energies and modules of unknown connections summarized and expanded included in our mode of relaxation, I know that in the "era of hot spirits" we are educated to burn meanings and creations of the moment, I know that mobilizations are implicit and lust is high in verbalized imploded aspirations, but the strongest sensitivity cannot be easily conquered. Vulnerability in sources of meaning cannot be understood.

I've often heard, "We have to stop dreaming of green horses on the walls," but the genius of color explains the whole resonance of fantasy, and who says that fantasy would not be true, especially in a dream?

Giving up waiting for something great to happen involves creativity, emotional relaxation, self-observation in the harmony of contemplation, the moment of dreaming expects any result, the reaction does not have to be an argument, epiphany can bring results in principle, values, and primordial landmarks.

If we were to carry our own soul load like a snail, we would collapse in weight. If freedom were made up of numbers, then I would draw it and sell it for a ticket to embark on the true ship of freedom.

The page of our dreams is written with or without us, but we are obliged to light the torch of the heart in springs of words in the promise of life. Optimism is a place of manifestation where the masterpiece sees and feels its own dream role.
    The level of gratitude can attach great values of positivity and hope for the future, even through the prism of a dream.

The photograph of hearts that age faster than a dream, keeps the immaculate youth of the perfection of the soul in balance. The prognosis of each harmony is the happiness or at least the satisfaction of a sparkle of mind always in the reason of the heart.
    The dream is our "night" audition through a rather involuntary miracle in the succession of our confession, it doesn't matter where you come from as long as you know your self-portrait of the soul in any situation, the password reaches the perfection of any perception.

We must not condition existence in the immobilization of learning or in participation in a continuity towards perpetual learning, at least, not if we are not truly dreamers, a quality that heals any aspect of the sleep of reality. One of the many reasons I can't always speak contradictory to others is that everything I have to say always seems contradictory. But the resonance always leaves an impression because the grapes always ripen in late autumn.

Nothing remains captive, everything always attracts everything, the revolution of true potential never stagnates, our dreams are not always predictions or statistics, we are at the point where we have to live everything with amazement, the exception happens without labels.
    Spiritual immunization can also be done by leaving only a bookmark for later.
    But any dream is a quality information in a bright mind, a pure heart, and an animation of presence for the benefit of the life around us.

From any dream, we return to the house of reality where we continue to dream, this means a lot for any standard of limitation or non-limitation, we generate quality supplements, even without wanting it.
    The movement will never stop, consciousness always loads, alive, its own content, the perpetuation of the universe in the evolution of time in us counts something we needed now in need of a future in dreams, any notion of process, professes the splendid history of perfection in our journey as a species of wonderful dreamers.

Open the window, fill the empty spaces between the walls even with the beauty of nothing, collaborate with the fable of crowning all the beautiful dreams in the world, create a dream playground, from which reality can learn.
    My literary destiny has a deep meaning for spirituality, but it markedly prophesies the culture of wonderful dreams embedded in ordinary levels of soul conduct, which is why I am unimportant.
    The museum of destiny lines that preserves the vitality and fertility of dreams celebrating beauty, stores the coordinates in the fascinating spiritual aura of a better future, from which we can learn even dreaming in reality.

We are witnesses of our own dreams, we orient ourselves as children with the poetry of fulfilling a role, we validate every active spiritual habit responsibly.
    The day of dreams, celebrates the culture of wisdom in the corridor of clocks expressed in images, the opening of symbols is the autonomous path of metaphor, the holiday, breaks the cry of life beyond the rebellion of the spirit and overcomes the iconoclastic dogma triggering the aspect of learning immutable in the climate of the semantics of ominis suspended in the quality of dreaming.
    A new dream is coming to an end and reality is preparing to take it from the beginning.
    I look out the window at the absolute white that is snowing tonight, I walk with my mind transformed into a story, I put the words in order in the diary, in order to offer to the feelings, a living space of life.

Another dream of revelations passed, making me wear the robe of rediscovery in me, writing the broken notes from the promise of my heart, in the light of my subconscious, I was actually dreaming of reality.

As a dream option:
    Apparently, I am competing to complete my soul mate, a blonde and effervescent source named Akarina, whom I discover with her big silver eyes in every dream in which she is the path and transport to the horizons too literary for many lives.
    She, is my password of awakening everywhere, taught me to open my heart in all the vulnerability assumed through feelings and experiences in a multitude of states in the form of realms of love and protection.
    It is the caress and the word in my dream event, its comprehensive edification, includes a particle from the prospect of a better, more mystical, more perfect future, always in events that inspire the heart and awaken the dream as the eternal dream of truth.

Imagine what it would be like if these were not just words, but just the legitimate edification of a single dream.

I'm sorry for the "long dream" and the writing even longer ... I was taken by the wave, sometimes I become the wave
    Turn the page, my dear reader, and sing with me, I will dream with you forever!

Dreamcatcher Seventh Heaven(5:10)

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2020), ClearWater (6th September 2020), EFO (7th September 2020), Forest Denizen (7th September 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Harmony (7th September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), O Donna (11th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th September 2020), Stephanie (7th September 2020), Wind (7th September 2020), Zirconian (13th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Review of a late fall today
    (short story)

Here I am, like an image of my writing, always different and always the same, writing in a body without content is easier than writing in a fulfilled empty soul and that's just because my words are almost observable human simplicities, which clouds mostly know.

Sometimes I don't know how to write, but I know how to understand and feel.
    The grace of a perfume, unknown, disturbs my peace and scatters my abundance that I could not contain.
    The lace of a mystery penetrates the surface of the writing paper, like a cold fog beyond any page, where every soul sits, more precious and impenetrable in reading an illusion that can maybe change the world.
    Truth breaks words, as if it existed, so obviously without being written, because we can live maybe without many beautiful things in our lives, but we can't live without the confidence of our own feeling, that's why I will never forget the name of my writing in the image of an icy white field, borrowed in the cold light of the moon, in a late enough summer in which no one will have the courage to blame the Earth, and we will have to count all the roots of the trees to pass our loneliness all together . Nothing is forgiven and everything is forgotten.

The sunset intertwines in memories and forgetfulness in the unheard-of path we face, but thinking back to the "last time" I wonder if we remember what we heard ourselves say.
    The memories look easy, closed in meteorites that form their own fall, the traces erase time in their path, that's why the beauty lies in the way they fall because this is their freedom.

Falling is a challenge, which reads carefully, writes the resolution with passion, to catch the meanings between the lines, we do not need to know the notes, nothing is sophisticated or hidden, unless we meet the option of life poetry, which everyone knows and few recognize it.

And what love! Life in its temptation that always arises, is consuming, deep, mysterious, meaningless and yet profound, an opportunity to make a completely absolute friendship with the most implications, with the most hidden simple feelings, the refugee so enigmatic , deep and elegant in what we rarely meet to be the character we should represent in this world.
    If it sounds tempting to listen to your heart in a rhythm of song that seems familiar, do not hesitate to stand up to see the view of the whole echo, try your best to be able to rely.

What is your connection with nature, the deepest connection that surpasses death and pleasure at the same time?

I am hungry for the sea, a possibility I have not yet encountered, but I am grateful for her presence and I choose to greet her at least with a greeting card and a hug, in my mind, I always hit the salty taste of a wave tea from the stones of my heart.
    Its waves of fine silk are like cold milk wrapped in an aroma of coffee lost in sweets, on a night when I am always punctually late in the most precious details of my awakening, a taste that I share with anyone like and when it doesn't belong to me.

The meeting with writing, throws me in a bus detached from reality and when I sip from the ether, the fascination captures traces that highlight the light from the detailed escape.
    The sensation is certain. In the description of time, quality is a recommendation, the role deciphers the action, the indicators capture the perfection and discipline of a ballet in full of wonderfully intelligent emotional chaos.

Writing is born in silence and silence is an art of human experiences, so I am not a writer, I am just a thread of narrative, performing the art of feelings.
    I am in the will of destiny just like anyone, trapped between the muse of a mystery, a campfire at the edge of an endless water, I do not need to match my own run of writing but I can try to follow a yellow butterfly lost in the gold of the sun's rays .
    I like mornings full of foggy flowers looking for an answer, but I like more sunny summer nights, where I never look for any answer, running in my stillness to be able to thank each firefly in part for its light so beautiful.

Can you describe the present in your moment now?

I slip in a beautiful sunny autumn on the solitary thread of experience, the heat is born from the earth clouds, with which I began to get used.
    Near the garden of my soul, particles of water outline my feelings, playing micro in the rainbow of a cell in which the stagnation flows in the transparency of a beginning swirling in the soothing undulation that captures life.
    And if this is just a boring existence, as I have been told before, then I take pleasure in enjoying it.

The pleasure of counting flower petals in the garden sounds like a scary experience for some, for some it is just the simplicity of blessing the beauty of a flower before welcoming winter.
    Drinking a glass of water does not mean that we consume it for a need, it means that we appreciate it because it nourishes us.

Standing in the middle of nature does not mean that you do nothing, have you tried to look nature in the eye for a while? It's a pleasant experiment, just you and nature. It's about being there in real time, a kind of moment called performance that you don't know, you can't totally learn, and you can't repeat.
    Just a wonderful glimmer of late fall.Take care of all of you, we all need it.

【Chillstep】Anima - You Are Truth(6:47)

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Bluegreen (8th September 2020), ClearWater (8th September 2020), EFO (8th September 2020), Forest Denizen (8th September 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Harmony (8th September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), O Donna (11th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020), Stephanie (22nd September 2020), Wind (8th September 2020), Zirconian (13th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The pair of my soul is the journey of a lifetime
    The future listens deeply to the encounter with your soul when the pair of your heart smiles.

Declaration of love.
    Drops of light destined to meet, spring in hope from paths of clear blue bathed sky in the dew of an eternal paradise, I turn my face to the horizon in me, seen with your eyes.

Finding peace in the continuation of the evolution of just the two of us, while I subscribe to you as the last guide, you, rightly, hold in my hand, the middle of my light beating in the strings of my heart.
    You, you are the quote of my chance to exist, you are incompatible with my attempt at life and unpaired with its happening, precisely because you are the very event of writing on the edge of beauty in your eyes.

Indivisible, I find myself in your values every morning, I am a video montage of boundless longing in the lyrics of your own film, you are the pair of the rhyme of every poem you imprint in my heart.
    When I play the role of writing, you speak with the caress of love, inspiring me, recreating me, making me permanent, completing my semi-presence.

In your deep and tender eyes I lose myself as between two stars forgotten by time and never meet and your voice connects all my senses in unspoken unrelated conjunctions interrupted in the immensity of silence in waves of ice and fire.

The tone of love knows tenderness and compassion in an inexplicable paradox guarding the divine passion and embrace and I can not escape this almost symmetrical compatibility in a spark of the beginning of one world somewhere. Attraction matches the intensity of emotions in an almost correct call in the face of a wave of giving the resemblance of uniqueness.
    A familiar connection is silent with me in words when I really feel love, without being able to describe it from my quality of being.

The twin of reciprocity in the mirror of what I could be, orients my concerns, lonely in pairs, accompanying me intuitively in the potential of losing the ego in the transcendence through love.
    It always brings me closer, but for the first time, closer to the effect of life, through the romantic spiritual resemblance with which it confuses and immerses me, elevating me in written notes. Somewhere between a future and his happy notes, I feel pleasantly resignedly waiting, of no argument.

I often hear myself say, "I write, so I exist." Idealization does not complete me, depth prepares me unconditionally. In my chest my heart is thirsty for the freedom of eternal sleep in the light of a starry sky.
    There is no price for the instant emotional impact of meeting our paired soul, it is just the honor to openly join a capital event of transformation, without the need for consent, only in the reaction of eternal perfection to give.

Love, an amazing resemblance to life, a providential parable that includes questions as answers, a silence lived in two, inexpressible and real self-discovery in the moment of intimacy at a glance, older than any reality.

I just sit there, in front of you, pretending to be what I am, loved by the identity of almost a destiny, to just meet you, I can be everything you can imagine I could be, I can fulfill my mission through your lesson of life, but waiting, is the love I carry somewhere far away, in your soul.

Did you read the horoscope today? It says there, that you are lucky to have met the right person, it seems to me a beautiful target, but maybe incomplete. Because the implicit presence of the material is sometimes insufficient, it seems a beautiful dream fulfilled in the double realization of reality, in a spectacular load and positive connotation.

The fullness of the sufficient in an unlimited potential is reduced to whatever is possible in the symmetry of our resemblance, in the wonderful and loyal predestination of acceptance in complete mutual love.
    Many times, the answer of life changes my character in any situation I have never encountered in honor of completing you in this life, even if we had a short way to go together, there is still much to go.

You are the center of the reunion of my soul, in a commitment that I do not remember having made, but, for you, I love, admire, count, encourage, nurture, cherish, offer, learn, transmit, receive and deserve happiness only in the price of the lack of me, to be able to love through your eyes, the whole world as an aspect of my being.

Your power lies in authenticity, your love lies in harmony, your embrace is an exchange with the universe, your writing is my sweet reading, your sharing is my eternal sense for a moment, your motive is my predetermined hope, your attraction is the pleasure of to lock me in the library of your soul.

Releasing us in an oath of love is the chance that shines even two drops of goodwill away, your soul is the pair of your creation that can still wait.
    The future guesses the deepest secret romance that we humans are capable of, when we know we can learn everything, manner and quality is important in acquisition, and the innocence of a loving couple and souls blessed by rain and sunshine, change and glorify somehow always the idea of paradise, a picture that we have at hand, offering first of all freedom to the one next to us.
    Love is a lifelong friendship

Anca.

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” Elbert Hubbard

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”- Dr. Seuss

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), ClearWater (13th September 2020), EFO (13th September 2020), Forest Denizen (13th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (13th September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), O Donna (13th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th September 2020), Stephanie (22nd September 2020), Wind (12th September 2020), Zirconian (13th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Many from one lost knowledge
    (a variant of a short story about an almost fiction between and for an almost lost self)
    …a long time ago, including the future…
    …a road through the ashes of the empire ended.
    The universe was twisted, it seems an examination of a thought lost in the most complex system of manifestation of matter in an almost instinctively organized chaotically beautiful phenomenon of infinity, like always.

Man, a passionate subject of some geometry, a being prepared to come with the question still "from home", a teacher of all, of those learned and manifested with many homework already done, and still raising two bold fingers in the victory of an answer made in one word .
    The word was write in the mind of a victory tangent to a circle of life, the philosophy of a phenomenon always throws it into the curve of a single point of awakening. Somewhere, still, it was written:”Awakening will always awaken unmistakably in a single carol of heart”

Somewhere where the right was too personal and the left was an entourage of destiny unsuitable in any history, he finally manages to choose the legend forever.
    The light appearance which floats in the existential space, was a purpose traveled with the most amazing precision and speed of which it was not aware, not being able to be.
    In love with the indisputable beauty as an example of life, he concludes by counting one time, in the detail of the biography of a short but contemporary story of another time spent in it.

The man, doesn't seem to know anything, but the recognition of the portrait over his time, comes naturally, as in an album of art and photography in the incursion of his own freedom. Ah, yes. Freedom, a territory which then belonged entirely to the notion itself, was not covered, it was clear and serene in the safest "heaven" without force fields of rights, where fascination provokes the spirit in the most gentle manner, where he could hide in the exploration of the most unsuspected treasures.

The celestial arch of multiple planets, became overnight an entourage of creation propelled to its value long gained and now almost lost in a cornered reciprocity with solutions hidden in indefinite intimacies of all elliptic soul beings.
    The privilege of a fabulous landscape? The best recipe for recognizing the true chemistry that makes up everything.
    In order to traverse the true ashes of the empire, they had to jump off the train right in the exo-movement. Discovering the stillness by walking with the gentlest steps in one's own freedom, in the beauty of the premonitory capacity of the days that flow by sharing, a new painless know-how in the miracle of meeting all beings in the middle of time.

In this story, we are humans. Like the soldiers of an international universal event, our gaze stopped somewhere in the image of a truly barefoot and harsh history, known and unknown in a continuous search and formation. We are a beautiful powder in convolutions of feelings, we pass with time more true than the truth through the tear of things and the conjured happiness of a fight weighed in just a segment of light.
    Long ago, vastness completed the complexity, the immensity marked the enigma in equal measure, the variety extended the soul in light years of tangible mystery, the voice revealed the responsibility of simplicity as through a birthright in the light of creation. My dream is that we were all, almost part of our own reply. Knowledge was not an acquisition, it was a courageous transport of the purpose and spread of the only lesson of love whose longing cannot be confessed in common words, but it belongs to us.

For a long time, the adventurer of a space in the universe inside us, traveling in steps of immense time, walking with infinity in multiples future’s, and with steps of size in post multiple present’s, in the greatest continuous imagining and refueling the vitality of the source of life, counts then the short infinity.
    The size of the universe can substantiate the size of the cosmic object in us, we measure reflections directed into "us" personified in close light exo-soul expansions, calculated in the light of longing.

All our senses compete with the very presence we carry, clear audience, close clairvoyance, clear knowledge, clear smell, clear intuition, actively gifted guidance, perfection of security to feel subtle certainty, beneficial spiritual sorting treatment, the dormancy of the ego in the gift of the consciousness of light, draining energy into blessing the good, gratitude for life and more. We are.

On the morning of every morning, my dedication today is the affirmation of all people who responsibly want the best for a better future, for the benefit of life on the planet and race.
    Balance will create love, love will always tell us a: "Welcome" in the life "about me" from "your soul"…still, if it's about "you" in my soul, then I can say openly in the cosmos of the only recommendation: "The time is now!"

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), ClearWater (13th September 2020), EFO (13th September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), O Donna (22nd September 2020), Stephanie (22nd September 2020), Wind (13th September 2020), Zirconian (22nd September 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Talking to you

The echo of my soul tells me to stay and talk to me about your soul.
    Come, and sit down, greet your spirit, now, confuse me in the word of your presence with the best expectations, look at me: I am everything I have never been able to tell you. Listen. Your soul sings.

A day about life worth waiting for you to understand. This is maybe just an article, but your presence thunders and flashes of positive emotions in the way of your happiness.
    We are all overwhelmed sometimes by a story, maybe from childhood or maybe one that changed and separated us from the true path.

Let's fall into dreaming about ourselves, in the net of patience where we weave time in our favor, where compassion, sympathy, manages to reach a part of life in our thoughts, just to bypass maybe happiness and find instead a simple good satisfaction in living and that's it.
    Touch the world by standing close to you, in the distance that no longer simulate any reality, find your own style of understanding distance, visit creation in a single fragment of inversion from the quality of a universal force, a parade spent in your peace of mind.

The last season always speaks in the wind stopped by you, let the wind embrace your soul, its whispers utter the image of your choices.
    What is the day you really loved yourself? Do you remember? It must have been a momentary fulfillment in favor of everyone around you, the day you lost all the miraculous networks of knowing happiness, because happiness found you at the scene.

Returning to the awareness of every aspect of your life, the emotion of taking responsibility for your own happiness and the power to accept any good change, makes you unwittingly the author of your own life story.
    Millions of chances inscribed in the same chance make you smile in the sunlight and in front of all people, a conscious healing release, without keys to analysis of the past or possible future, teaches you to reconnect with authentic living, that which the soul does not forget.
    You stay with your soul, when you talk about yourself, you talk about your soul value interconnected with everything you accept as being for the benefit of everything around you.
    Invest in the pleasure of constantly giving understanding to those around you, it may sometimes hurt, but the echo of a good deed is a premonition of a better world and especially the extension of your soul.

There are people who look at you for the first time and read your soul with their eyes. With them everything is simple, natural. There are those who do not shy away from offering anything to you and do not think about whether you deserve it or not. Next to them you can be you, next to them you don't feel judged, you don't feel that you would miss something… Next to them, you feel appreciated more than you should. Don't look for what you don't have. They want you the way you are, and they want you with all their hearts.

They are looking for you not by what they say, but by what they do. They want you in their lives now and to the end, whatever you are, whatever you say, whatever happens. There are those who are not afraid to be close to you and do not stop you from holding their hand.
    They are the ones who love you for who you are and don't want to waste a moment without you. They are the realists, for whom life passes and time is too short when they love, they are the ones who never have enough time to love and give. There are those who do not wait, do not doubt and who live the moment with you. Those who make things happen and for whom no decision is difficult when it comes from the heart.

Those who teach you how to be free with someone…who teach you sincere love, not that of stories.
    These are the people next to us and behind life and behind the curtain of the illusion of every reality, every human soul is built to be good, every human soul deserves the best, behind every man is someone's soul, that's why we must have take care of each other.

Then there are people who, no matter how much you talk about yourself, can't understand beyond what they are. People who dry you up with theories, fears, their expectations. Those who will never love you beyond their selfishness and pride. Those who say things just to keep you close to their theories, but do nothing to change anything for the better. Those for whom what you feel is no more important than their ideas and who believe that they will live forever and that everything will arrange itself, without the need to get involved in any way. There are those who teach you about distance, lack of communication, lack of interest, selfishness, indifference, waste of time and a lot of loneliness, are maybe those next to whom nothing ever happens and you can only dream and lose parts of yourself, and maybe who will appreciate you only when you are gone.

These are still good souls who seek relief, those who need to be guided to open their hearts, and if that means a small act to help, maybe the destiny to dedicate all our help to heal them with any risk taken by us as their own lesson, then balance will speak for itself.

Stay close to those who rejoice and close to those who seek solace! There is no other option, however. Stay where love is simple and it feels close. Where you never feel alone next to the other billions of souls, where you are looked upon with love and your happiness matters insofar as others are also happy. Where you can build even what others demolish faster than you can build, the brick of love is harder anyway Where your dreams can come true, where you have someone to live with!
    Be soluble with yourself, let your tear be a drop of dew on the petal of a morning flower, melt with every ray of sunshine, be the night in the quote of the most starry sky. You can become an hour in someone else's life, if you want to dedicate your care, sympathy and unconditional love for him.
    When it comes to you, look at your importance in being only for the benefit of others. This is self-love, when the self loves everything around it. One hour. One minute. One second. A good thought. Forever.
    Time can mean your pure dedication to others, an hour can make them change their minds, a minute can mean almost nothing but instead it can change everything! The beauty in building good is that there are no rules, there are only states and events, there are today and maybe even tomorrow, do not hesitate to show how understanding you are!
    Your beauty stands in the way of a thin but important thread of good thought and the emotion lies in the balance of choosing intelligently, clearly and authentically your way of loving others.
    Anca
    (I keep my balance in the spirit of the music I wrote)I hope it's ok
    Ludovico Einaudi - I Giorni( 6:37)

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2020), ClearWater (22nd September 2020), EFO (22nd September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (22nd September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (22nd September 2020), O Donna (22nd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd September 2020), Stephanie (22nd September 2020), Wind (22nd September 2020), Zirconian (22nd September 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Nothing more

I noted today in my soul, the youth of an old age from the future.
    What about the time between the two of us? someone asked.
    I feel so human in this world, and so far, from what I am close to me, I see you are my dear soul!

If all I have in the world is me, I can't get away from myself, this way maybe I will always lose something, I will waste time, people, words… I try to make myself understood in a cold world with warm beings… who prays to the warmth of the soul but not always manages to receive it.Because it is so cold, in the sunshine of these days.
    A little constructive natural suffering over time, teaches us to choose the transformation of what apparently maybe hurts us the most, if we are careful, everything that once hurt can become a lesson, especially when we know we can't always be right. We will always find new solutions only in what unites and not what separates.
    If we are willing to readjust, solutions will appear more suddenly and more quickly and unexpectedly and we will have to take them to the same level of care and clarity, learning patience even when we think we are stronger, just to understand that everything we learn new, can hurt, and also that out of pain, we can continue to learn, that's why in the depths of our souls we are all poets describing without wanting such strong feelings that we often hear ourselves say: "It hurts so much beautiful, everything I love! "

I will never be the being who hurts when he is hurt, that's why I saw the beauty and helplessness in it and that's why I had so much lost from which I had so much to gain.

When some hit others, billions of pain send the momentary echo too far away, an echo, which always returns like a boomerang in front of principles we should have known before we acted. There is no certainty in doing the wrong thing, just some pride and helplessness. We cannot find ourselves trying to correct the mistakes of others, they can neither be removed nor made invisible.

Sooner or later, when the truth is no longer in its own way, especially when we no longer guard our parking as a great apparent evolution, when a matter of beautiful and constructive humiliation in front of others and for the life around us, matters, when what accepts us becomes our own full acceptance, when our only answer is love, when you feel truly human in one of those moments, you can discover the miracle in your inner beauty.Tell me how it was... once

When no one knows, when we are so weak, when nothing needs to change and we are in fact too strong, write a letter to your soul, remember you? Write with the hands of your soul and he will bless you. Try right now, try tomorrow or sometime or always, try yesterday.
    If words can't tell you anything and you can't feel yet, choose to exist by saying you'll love someday, it's never too late as it is still always to soon. Rejoice. Is it too heavy or too brief? The irony lies in the simplicity of doing it. If you can't feel anything, then choose to tell yourself what hurts, or what is your pleasure, choose to meet yourself again in the millions of chances you will always have, you can see the meeting with you in the eyes of those around you.

We are perfectly built to learn at any time that we do not know how to truly love unless we are willing to love the love with our own love.
    The feeling completes the world in the old language of another time, notes the time among people in the life of each person, it is an energy that requires a lot of care and devotion.
    At the same time, in today's world, many people read, walk, work, watch, feel alone, rejoice, are sad, die, or think about exactly the same things, all of a sudden… without knowing each other tens of thousands who do the same… the same thing, in the beauty and sadness of not knowing about each other.

I'm here, now, and I represent at least what it could mean that I'm just like you , when you think you're alone, live with me, I'm here, we have the same conditions and the same time that we can spend maybe less thoughtful but at least honest, if you are willing to share with me everything you do not know yet, then I wait!
    Remember, I'm not far away, except somewhere close enough to just exist. I can't offer you anything more than my understanding, my presence, my trust, my heart, or my life.

From so many thousands of choices, I know for sure that I can choose that you, a human being in the land of facts inscribed in the reality of all, should be close to me, at least one human being, from so many billions of loneliness...
    We do not decide when the time has come for others to understand. We did not decide when it was time to understand. Pain is a blessing if we do not harden our hearts. The good pain lifts you as you learn to let go. Pain does not mean depression and mistrust, it teaches you things that matter and keep your love in your soul when you manage not to be, but to feel. Be strong! Make peace with you in a peaceful war of this sooner world.

With every injustice you maybe gently respond to, you take another step toward who you are. Do you really know who you were or are and how it really matters in all the times, including those unknown ?
    With every inappropriate but good gesture, you forgive, you climb another step toward yourself. With every bright thought that you keep burning in the light in moments of darkness, you can be proud of yourself because existence gives you a next test, and because you have passed one, it builds one meaning more in the light of completion, also through forgiveness and love through peace and harmony you can expect beyond you.
    It is not easy to leave the one next to you alone, just when you love him more; billions of people expect from you just to say that you do not want their harm but it is not enough to believe you, it is a difficult road , especially when you see in the eyes of others the tears of hope.

Love and attachment, care and dedication are simply sometimes not enough to comfort the suffering of others and then all you have to do is stay a little and always, around them, cry a little with them. Does that sound like a mistake? Is not. Releasing the suffering of others means attaching yourself to their most inventive and full senses and fears, feeling completely disturbed when you try to understand them, not choosing for them whether it is good or bad, just choosing to stay.
    To care, does not necessarily mean an action, it means to rejoice that you can truly love any being and in your joy to be able to transmit the right energy for your attachment to the situation.
    It's hard to see people's amazement at your attachment by detaching them, some people are afraid of the good, but when they experience it, they can see the effect in the eyes of those around them.

Attach to the idea of the human being, any good thing, it belongs to us all!
    You have to feel human when you forgive.
    You have to feel human when you love.
    You have to feel human when you can understand in yourself what you still can't understand from yourself.
    You are human when you make a mistake and you feel maybe lucky to realize where exactly. Do not forget, but forgive.

We feel human when we are gentle and have good thoughts for those who have not yet learned to love.
    We feel human when we offer everything we have the best, even though we do not receive anything in return.

I feel human when I have patience and compassion for those who do not have such a thing, and it’s really devastating for one moment for both parts. I feel human when I get up after being trampled on and I manage to kiss those soles sincerely. I feel human when everyone feels like I'm stupid. But I don't think I'm stupid as long as I feel human
    In the fragment of an idea, in an immortal poetry, in my chance to be, and your resemblance to my state, I see you more than human, you are part of my answer, wherever you are, sweet illusion and wonderful resemblance to the “soul of mine”, you human, I only in your presence, close to your dreams, in just, fulfilling some hopes.

Today, I only share the encounter with my moods and feelings, in writing and in my soul, we cannot become more human than we already are, you cannot look for the source of light with the candle lit in your hand, it can last, maybe forever.
    But also, eternity, can be only a moment, in the universe of the notes of our soul, which will always return to the same call, always different and always the same, in the same different answer and nothing more.

With Love,
    Anca

Jo Blankenburg - Beyond This World(3:45)

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2020), ClearWater (24th September 2020), EFO (22nd September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (23rd September 2020), O Donna (22nd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th September 2020), Wind (23rd September 2020), Zirconian (27th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I miss

To be able to love openly, in the sight of good expectations, I can say to anyone: "Look at my steps on this earth, my traces have left only goodness and happiness back and forth" My voice is the longing for the approach of beautiful souls, and a beautiful world ."

When and there, we step with sure steps in the premonition of what we call existence, we cannot hurt, we cannot cry, we cannot quarrel, we cannot accuse, we cannot judge, we are only with us when time no longer hurts, when your loneliness also cries and in the hearts of other people beauty also intertwines between good and less good, but there is nothing to forgive...
    .. in the embroidery of the primordial balance in the absence of a single moment by completing another in which we are sure that we can live beautifully in our likeness of human soul.

I miss the meeting with those smiles, I miss the beautiful madness with every breath that carries my soul in words from heaven fallen in flower petals that feed me, I miss the meeting in the Agora of my souls. I look at my feet and see an example of my motherly feeling for all mankind, so I choose to walk rocking in an endless song of love all the beings of my soul.
    I am not perfect but I am sent by the gift of my dedication to being just a simple man. Just sitting there, longing.

Try to convince me of your untruths and I will grow with you in your becoming. Take my soul where I never went, I will tell you how the whole story will unfold. I am powerless in my power to believe in you, I am destined not to know you but to love you as you are, dear human being.

Choose the presence in this time and space, now I miss you, maybe tomorrow I will not be, release with confidence the time between us in the distance of a paper at hand from the pencil in your hand.
    Load me into the medicine of your soul, so I will be healed of "you" for you.

I miss asking you for guidance dear human being, we will be together someday, I always say to myself in the clarity of my heart 'that it will be so'!
    Send me the message, in the dimension of peace, healing and balance, return to the infinity of gifts so I can offer more comfort to the good vibration between us, the planet endows us with the attribute of light and sows our pebbles on the way back to essence, hand in hand, we will pass together!

Intention suffices distance, distance self-registers enough integrity, we are part of the resemblance altogether.

I miss what is on earth in the mirror of the blue sky.
    We are tempted to look outside in the "market" of illusions, so beautiful and closed in billions of locks closed in the silence of freedom.
    We sometimes have to appreciate the weight by weighing, the apparent ignorance of events, by the nobility of trying to understand them, so we can offer in advance half of what we know, for the whole of a better resolution in the event of a future maybe better or at least differently favorable to the human race and the planet we grow on.

I miss it, to miss it as I only dreamed, thinking of writing my letter in which I plead not to be afraid of the wounds that people can inflict on me so deeply that the outside sometimes bleeds to the depths interior in visions difficult to describe.

There were days during the full nights when no one knew that I no longer knew about myself, there were mornings when I tried to gather my soul from the ground on the grass I was treading on, I miss my home.
    I miss hugging myself with the longing for me for the great loneliness of a whole world. I miss knowing that I am, because I feel, I keep and I straighten, because I have to, because we all exist here.
    We are all sent to earth to look, there are choices indeed but no options, the universe gives us, but does not offer.

How much peace, how much freedom, how much harmony, how simple it is with you dear human being, look at me, I am like you, I just have my arms open, hold my hand further, do not leave me, I am a neighboring flower with you, we all have petals, we are given the seed of our own answer. It is not a question of what we are looking for, but a call. Our time has not expired, but it is almost exactly a second away.

Really feel the mixture of war and peace, I trust your decisions, even if they are not the easiest, even if sometimes they throw me into the loneliness of the unfulfilled deeds, patience is my word of honor, and even when we think there is nothing left to do, we have even more to discover.

I will not doubt your joy, I will do everything you desire, I will take notes with everything you want and I will do my best to reconcile day and night, so that you can straighten up, and build the time you need for your way, I will be close to you where you think nothing is happening exactly when you already Become, and without realizing it, when you discover that you are everything you do not yet know that you want, becoming truly human being, by your own strength. It is my promise.

I am a human being like any human being, I am poetry in a single atomic attempt, I am an impossible but achievable path to nowhere in a vision, my humanity is fully integrated in the crater of my gratitude, I am ready for my own shadow, just because I see light in front.
    I live in a single point where I feel that I touch nothing but words, I miss the sun, the star of the beginning and the end, and the moon whose light not everyone knows how to love.
    We are face to face with what we could fully know, we cannot share anything if there is no love, long patience ignites the goodwill of the only gift we could receive, one heart in the gift of the same language.Talk to me even if I am invisible, amaze me in the subtlety of your voice, I will learn from the sound of your breath.

We have enough time to be born and die, any moment is conducive to any occupation, "thank God" we have invented enough occupations for which we are so busy.
    We have time to tear down what we have built and to rebuild, we have time to plant smiles and no longer want to gather them, we have time to be sad, to be happy, to hope, to give and take, we have time to we want hugs while we run away from them.
    We can live well during a period of life and not give an account or we can give an account for every thread of life.
    Either way, we can keep quiet while we want to talk so much and have time to talk about anything while we want to keep quiet.
    We have time for any kind of invention in the repression of a significant term that can mean at least a touch of war, and at the same time we desperately want peace.

Paradoxically, but not ironically, we have time for everything, we must not be intrigued or ecstatic about it, but we must carefully consider how we spend eternity planted in our hearts, nothing is sustainable and everything is permanent.
    The responsibility to be human lies in the ease with which we can capture wisdom in such a world presented in the seemingly fulfilled deed, being close to being able to cross it with brio'.

I miss feeling human being already human, I miss going to what you could mean to me, breathing in billions of heartbeats, today, I find everything I need, in your arms my dear cohabiting human being.Love me when you kill me, kill me but still, love me for what I am, I see you now, and I miss life.

Omnis epicamente, always,
    Anca

"The Wind In The Hills" by Alibi Music(2:16)

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2020), ClearWater (24th September 2020), EFO (24th September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), Icare (24th September 2020), justntime2learn (24th September 2020), O Donna (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020), Zirconian (27th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Time selection
    (prose) and what I feel.

A predetermined time, tells us that in the magnitude of destiny, it could limit, but if destiny did not exist, then time would not be so hurried, maybe.
    Time seems to always ask us what we have learned from him, or what we hope to achieve, if we step in his steps that we must keep pace.
    What can be so extremely precious, is that when we are just beginning to ask something, life as time, responds to us in the very time of a lifetime, we cannot frame life without time, and in the landscape of the remaining time-mission, we can only frame it with life itself.

If we accept simplicity in the colors of love, today can mean more to everything, than we can add with our presence in the near future for a little.
    Today, the thought that we can enjoy, selects a sunny white night in a brilliant combination of intuition and inspiration in the realization of just one dream.
    Today we represent ourselves, today we are the image of every movement, we spend time in a single meeting in the prelude to giving all for our planet and our race, we are blessed by the possibility of a single choice.We still have choices
    Time counts in the middle of the road, when every drop of rain tells us to feel with it, it is not difficult, but nothing is easier than what can be more desirable.

Today I respect myself only if I can embrace respect for an entire humanity, today *I love myself only if (I)can give my love primarily to those who carry the emblem of life in the surrounding Nature.
    I do not resent, only if billions of resentment overwhelm me in the moment of forgiveness before coming, and after leaving, today I do not suffer because *I am not understood, only if others around me feel misunderstood.

Today I do not feel lonely, only if loneliness is silent in the cry of an almost lost world , I do not waste time unless I belong to the other billions of expectations for integrity in the loss of such a precious but selected almost and always apocalyptic time .
    Today I have courage only to stop the fears of others.. even if I fail, I have pretensions only to just follow the spiritual and emotional quality of others and I am not afraid to live as I think, although others think how they should live, in a world, of the spirit fenced so freely.

Today I know that everything I do, (I) do for myself only if others melt me in their choice to teach me what neither I nor they, really know. We seem to be children of the only reason for happiness that lies in the secret of time, we are the beauty of habits and thoughts and should be ready to face ourselves, always being sure that we should not change anything about ourselves, even if sometimes it is not so.

When time substantiates the meeting of us with us, drawing a line, we are not sure if we should add or subtract, but the result may consist of a few moments when we were about to be happy, a few moments when we were about to be beautiful, a few moments when we were to be brilliant and maybe in an uncalculated dimensional equation, we were all that sometimes in the future.

A bright future that we may have already lived, shows us and gathers the light of a quarter of countless years in billions of words whose wisdom we lost somewhere along the way and regained them, gradually in many writings in the afterlife, a window through which we can look if we want to quote life in writing by seeing the feeling.
    There is no indefiniteness to keep the words and there is no opposition to match the aspect of freedom of speech.

Personally, I believe that love can be our strongest weakness.
    If we are always willing to understand the power to forgive in "the infinite three times", if we are open to understanding life, and already do so easily, then we are truly the ones who know how to listen, who understand, who embrace, who trust, who weep with others taking part in their pains, those who know how to love, to accept, to risk, to recognize even when it is not in their favor, if we are the ones who always put the truth in front of us, because without truth, we have no value and without value we cannot seek the truth, even if it sometimes hurts,
    and then,
    we all have a purpose in this world. I really believe in that even if it is not achievable at all. We learn things from each other and about each other when we mirror each other. We meet people who have already gone through what we went through and are teaching us a certain lesson. Lessons that we share with others that we encounter on our way. No one escapes the lessons of life. Those who do not understand today will understand tomorrow from someone else. They will find maybe a better lesson or they will always remain repetitive.

Too few know how to face a possible reality by accepting people as they are, not as they would like to be. And if there is room for a question, I would say: How weak are you, in fact, when you open your whole soul to the world, knowing that there are beautiful things but also misery in it(?)
    I think that in addition to the fact that the world still makes us human, good weaknesses are what make the individual really strong. Paradoxical! But it's just my idea and I don't necessarily stumble upon it.

Since I look at my heart in the depths of other souls, I have learned to believe more, to forgive more easily and to smile more often. Since I smile more often, people seem better to me, the words are sweeter and I have found peace again. Ever since I found my peace, life is more beautiful, I feel the pains of others, I share my joys everywhere, and I never get tired of living, seeing the joy and trying to comfort a person from the sadness, it seems to me that time stopped in place for a selection everywhere.

And yet, courage exists, love is a waking state at our fingertips, we die repeatedly as if in "pairs of events" when we feel we do not have a world of our own, and even if the engines of the world are off and continuity seems to be a difficulty between light and darkness, and our name is inscribed in the fantasy of an illusion under the apparent “inquisition” of a reproach in one reality, the awakening can be done with a single “kiss”.
    And yet love exists in time, and time in life, and life in the miracle of an unfinished count and when you no longer know for sure who counts, lean your forehead against the blue sky, step on the water with the power of will, draw the stars in the sky as you wish to receive the brightness from them, say "goodbye" when in fact you stay and stay when the end selects the last goodbye greeting. Let the world know that love exists and that you have the courage to love against time and with it.

Love,
    Anca

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), ClearWater (26th September 2020), EFO (26th September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th September 2020), justntime2learn (26th September 2020), O Donna (26th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th September 2020), Wind (26th September 2020), Zirconian (27th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Anca, you and Rumi are kindred spirits. I love Rumi. Blessings.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2020), ClearWater (27th September 2020), EFO (27th September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Harmony (27th September 2020), justntime2learn (27th September 2020), O Donna (2nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Wind (27th September 2020), Zirconian (27th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I agree. Rumi was one of the greatest poets ever and Anca has a beautiful way with her words.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (27th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (27th September 2020), O Donna (2nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Stephanie (11th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I agree. Rumi was one of the greatest poets ever and Anca has a beautiful way with her words.
    Thank you Valerie and Wind for visiting my soul!

For me it's a quiet Sunday, I was lost somewhere in writing and you rang "the bell" ... and you woke me up ... I feel proud for the visit, I'm going to make something sweet and some fruit juice and I'll, I'm, Was, Be, now, glad to talk to you 2 days in a row for the rest of my life!
    I see the beauty of your souls in a harmonious equality! Timeless in a circle Thank you!

Now, I am divided between three souls connected with the heart of our friendship, I receive your greetings in the spirit of love for us and all people!

I like Rumi too, but I love you two more!

I am displaced by pain and love at the same time, for all the suffering in the world, it is not easy sometimes to hold the mud in one hand and in the other hand the light, in the middle, life and death take their part from me, and my only "escape in hope "is to write through.
    But the most devastatingly beautiful truth is that we are all in this and together we will have to choose the light. It sounds too simple, and even a fairy tale, but nothing is debatable when we exclude by including all the probabilities, possibilities and opportunities in a single choice.

We are residents of the same spirit, bound by life in kindred hearts, your name is Valerie and your name is Wind, and if you allow me, we will get through these times together! When "the time comes" add my name to your prayers, I promise I'm already there with all my "artillery"!

I love you both! Thank you for a closing Sunday in full inspiration for the coming weeks!
    That's my energy, a simple hug!

With gratitude
    Anca

I was writing about peace, and you two brought back the wonderful sound of life!
    I don't know how to proceed. But I hope it will be ok to include in this post, the prose that I was going to post, for one view, one energy, one good intention.
    I apologize for the fact that it always takes "too long" to write, but I can assure anyone that it's only a fraction of what I write almost daily.

Also, I always try to limit myself to max. two A4 pages, for the respect for the time available to readers, and the space occupied. Thanks to everyone who reads! It should be a reading experience in which they actually feel like they are writing about what they are feeling!

I also thank Mr. Bill Ryan for his indulgence for all of us, for this wonderful invitation to the "heart of his home" and for his rare and beautiful human nature!
    Thank you for this corner of the world, where I write for the world, not for me! Thank you!

Hello silence
    (The story of the missing words, Chap.1/12)

Peace to those who come, joy and happiness to those who remain, blessing to those who leave and love to those who know how to be silent in words of love. I love you all.
    I carried my soul to the top away from where I didn't even leave, it was hard to wish for a little more when in fact I wore a coat of simplicity here among us all.

Maybe, it's not about what we have or don't have, it's not about what we wanted to be and what we got, it's not about what makes us happy or sad, it's not about what we want or what we expect, it's not about the importance of the things around us or how we managed to gather or lose them.

Silence does not hesitate, silence prepares us, silence guards, does, not judge, but thinks with the verve of the heart, silence intrigues, perfects, realizes, expresses, condenses, attributes, illuminates, invites, is incessant in its sound, dreams, accompanies, clarifies, eases, provokes , communicates, contains, interrupts, surrounds, separates, listens, capitalizes, associates, exempts, meets,
    silence resounds very loudly in non-silence and we, comprehensive as we are given to be, can finally hear each other, we can talk to the Earth, to the Universe, to the Soul in its resonance, we redefine our speech in the absence of words, we reconnect with the whispered prayer of the soul.

Look each other in the eye, do not hesitate to make any sound, but do so when you have learned the suffering of the one next to you, if your eyes get wet, do not speak, express the performance of feeling the pain and the hope of the one next to you! Talk to him with your eyes, without any gesture, "listen" to the remnant of your experience through his emotion! Now express what you felt! This is not easy, but it will be necessary someday.

Maybe, it's not about the pleasure of the company of those around us if we fail to feel it, nor about our desire for them to never grow old , it's not about those we didn't like very much, it's not about how many people we gather around or how much loneliness we can endure, it is not about whether those around you like or dislike you, it is not about what plans we have and how much we have to achieve to follow them, fulfillment does not mean that we have to stand out and it is not about how much to gain and the inability not to want to lose.

It doesn't matter how much or how little life lasts , how many new loves we have lost or how many we could have experienced, because it is not about the past even if a present follows it in the future from a distance where we don't know who or what, who leaves, who stays, it's not about who deserves and who doesn't deserve, it's not even about how much we can mean or how little we could mean, and no matter how much it hurts, it's still not about nor about what or how much more we have to say and we don't know how, or we can't, it's not about what can await us in the future,

because it only matters, what we leave behind,
    and, in fact, it is about life passing in silence.
    So when we say Hello silence, we also greet the life that passes quickly and silently right next to us in its fullest.

If you love happiness in its fullness, enjoying with pleasure the passing sweetness of life, if you worship the greatness of simple things and serene moments when nothing special happens and everything actually exceeds the event, even when your heart cries in full happiness and soul you sigh with joy,
    then, you cannot want anything more in the silence of your life dynamics, you do not want to add or subtract, but only to enjoy the present moment, as you can truly feel that you can reach the core of consciousness at the infinite edges of the soul.Just press "play" and you will subscribe to the song of the universe in your soul, sing "loud" and be willing to understand the lyrics by the will of your heart. You deserve it!

Love for life is beyond sadness or happiness, it is the luck you meet so often that you can't forget it, it is the opportunity to thank for the good things you can learn and learn well for anything, it is the smile full of admiration in the unlimited limit of the only homage that you can bring to this life, happiness beyond a destiny and the quality to truly fulfill your mission.

In our silence, we should always be careful to follow the soul, not the thoughts, to love the person not the identity, to follow human nature and not the name or reputation, not to do ourselves justice and to recognize the way we want so much, so that all men are alike and good.

You see, thoughts are what scare us. They make us doubt people and their sincerity. They make us behave differently for fear that we might ever be hurt. Thoughts keep us on guard. It limits our senses, present and future and constantly brings us to the past as an undisputed experience or anxiety as a handy option.
    If things are not exactly as we expected, or as they want to be, maybe we should keep a moment of silence and feel the difference between true intuition and beliefs, the difference between the projection of thoughts and the spiritual inspiration of the moment.
    The reason of the mind can often put the soul to the test, the challenge does not even exist, perfection should not even be pursued, forgiveness should not judge, love should not take, if we want to understand why we are afraid, we will be wrong always, maybe even more than we expected, correcting everything in favor of the wisdom to learn.These are times when we do not have to seek or question the moral, the concept has been exterminated alone in time. morality lies within us.

Silence is the beginning of life in pulse and overflow of redefinition and blessing of creation, a birth in its own rebirth, a divine caress, a waterfall of giving and grace, a guide in the simple, uncomplicated and unaltered source of the beginning of love through the first woven smile in care, warmth, tranquility, healing, refuge, a piece of heaven in which any storm can calm down, in which everyone is the being and the embrace of life in the silence of wisdom.

Hope becomes joy in the light of the ability to work, work: a long series of illusory methods from which we learn only once, learning - strangely, does not necessarily mean something, but pure wisdom.

Silence is the part of the story that will be written now with quick steps in the opportunity of all the possibilities of tomorrow in the mystery of the question "What will be?"But silence was killed yesterday and for that we don't need to talk to ourselves, we have to talk to everyone registered within an atom and not only.
    Sheet by sheet, the days go by anyway, the window open in lilac perfume is history that is written yesterday, the future in the crumbs of the soul, beat in small wings of hummingbirds on the tops of the present, will write the serenity in the gentleness of words that will sweeten the silence of our souls .

With love,
    Anca
    (That's what I'm listening to, probably tomorrow and the next life)
    1 Hour Of The Most Beautiful Emotional Orchestral Music(59:48)

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2020), ClearWater (27th September 2020), EFO (28th September 2020), Forest Denizen (27th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (27th September 2020), O Donna (2nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Stephanie (11th October 2020), Wind (27th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

"Go into yourself and see how deep the place is from which your life flows."Rainer Maria Rilke

Without subject there is no matter
    Precisely because humanity often happens in unspoken moments.

The melancholy of a natural article means to write and read in the comfort zone, where we can rest, where we can dream in the dream of being gentle with ourselves and others.
    We can dream about the most intimate and pure knowledge related to the depths of our being.
    Today, the subject is missing. Thank God, the contemporary world overflows with topics in a noise in which, perhaps, sometimes we should not feel the need to be so heard, in times when it may no longer be necessary to shout louder than the world.

Sometimes we feel the need to make ourselves heard, and no matter how many stories we may have, melancholy can encompass them in one world, perhaps intriguing, perhaps playful, but expectations always imbue the autobiography of our feelings.
    In the state of having no subject, we can wake up, in a magical, scriptural, reserve envelope where we tattoo feelings in the diary of our soul, the one that touches the sky with the palm when we breathe freely.

There is a seed of truth in any dream, everything is related to the seemingly inexorable passage of time, but we must take this as a form of beauty always, beauty can be combined with the will in everything that flows into everything around us.
    It is important, in our privacy, to give ourselves enough time and attention to understand our situation inside us, because inside there is always more going on than outside.

Even if we are named almost like in a children's fairy tale, star dust and dolls, we do not have to live in a certain place to meet ourselves.
    Our comfort with ourselves, is a city of no localized time, in a no name world, between the world with closed eyes and the one with open eyes, the alternation makes a difference in a mirror perfectly coordinated in our inner peace that should to be like a placental sleep of children. No one and nothing can "break" such peace. The image of fragility in which we are each unique and alone, makes us often embark on the path of life without knowing anything about what will follow and this denotes the greatest courage, sometimes the greatest fulfillment. For human beings, uncertainty has become a living nature in the deepest intuition of things we have but do not know.

Our relationship with the rest of humanity is still important and perhaps even essential in these times, in every gesture or act we perform.
    Somehow, in a world so full of people, loneliness was the spine of my life, in a connection where I could always be fair to everyone, so vital to me that I subscribe to the last hydrogen atom in the spiral of DNA time that I still have.

The road I started seems to me, improbably appropriate, like a premonition refrain, a path in a park suspended in the world, heading towards two sunrises in the constant sunset in which the evening is slowly leaving permanently one day.

Between infinite septillion of galaxies and stars in the universe, we have here, for us, a grain of sand, which we must value even at the level of our loneliness with nature, perhaps the fraction of time that costs us just a blink of an eye it can enlighten our entire universe in contrast to our atmosphere of existing through the infusion and implosion of love.

There is no stronger analogy than our own melancholy from which we can learn on our own.
    Today is absolutely about you. Open the window in a revealed heart, interiority and vulnerability must be exposed, not covered.

I am a man and a soul who has almost learned to combine the divine with the human in his mission to bring more love, openness, truth, authenticity to this world. I am constantly growing and looking, always attentive to me and others, always with the people whose faces I am looking for, and looking for to be love every day, to speak with love, to look with love, to walk with love, to touch and to act with love. Sometimes I succeed less but my intention always remains guided by Love-Heart, in Truth, Authenticity, Joy and Light, everything I exist, I can offer.

Thank you for being here and as nothing is accidental I invite you to explore your own soul, much deeper, always.

Anca

Relaxing Piano(10:12)

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), ClearWater (30th September 2020), EFO (29th September 2020), Forest Denizen (29th September 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), justntime2learn (29th September 2020), O Donna (2nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th September 2020), Stephanie (11th October 2020), Wind (30th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The extension of my existence reminds me of you

If beyond the silence is the storm, then today I will step barefoot over the storm to capture the silence.
    Let us make peace today in the silence of the world, and we will hear the answer to all her prayers and desires.
    If by the very meaning of life we are convinced of the search for our own path, then between the comparison of a miracle and the clear sign that we exist and we each have a mission, then I believe that unleashing comes through working silence towards consciousness.

I am thirsty for the success of humanity to put the world in the shelter of thinking with the heart, from all the rivers of our souls, the sparkle of the water must bring out the depth of our true soul.
    Now I know, the road to love narrows when we look at others from the height of the eagles in equal flight.
    The gentleness of the heart is covered with pride, if the soul is not ready to receive its success with the modesty and grace of a flower… how simple it is, how humble we must be, how sensitive and vulnerable we must discover ourselves only for to receive the beauty of the soul we seek

If we manage to live at least for a few moments, life at the rank of art, then, every time, we learn to honor more and more the beauty of our own creation and the flowering of the soul.

Don't you sometimes want to stop everything and suddenly find everything that can exist to be able to participate in a really wide energy that encourages the spiritual awakening of the world at the deserved level?
    The passion to promote beautiful life, healing and spiritual well-being seems difficult to understand it through love, as a kind of visual art must be charged with the light of our connection with beauty, joy, wisdom, we must expose our eyes and courage to respond to life with passion to give no matter what happens. Passion is the architect of a persuasion of life.

We live close to increasingly unemphatic generations, the transformation we respond to, may have false targets, because thinking for an individual self to the detriment of humanity may be the responsibility of the wrongly promoted connection, and that really hurts.
    Intuition is an art but also a good guide inside and outside the space in which we must expose ourselves, the risk does not exist as long as we keep the door open to energies that channel good deeds and feelings.

Love should not be a used concept but destined from the grace with which we win it in order to be able to offer it further, it results from beauty but it does not have a pattern, it is not a conquest area, on the contrary, it is a gift and the apparent loss of the feeling of control can be the beginning of freedom where beauty cannot be embraced in just one hug.
    My words may at some point be a dissertation, a show that may be too exotic for reality, but inside each person, something really works towards a better life, it is something I can't exactly name or define, even in the vicinity of each individual, both at hand and everyone just needs to know what.

On the stage of life, love is poetry, sensitivity catalyzes it, people are basically very vulnerable because in the end they will have to become extremely honest with themselves. Openness to others does not work if we do not open the windows of our soul for us in the first place.

I look at people and often when I talk to them I see all the flaws I have and all I can do is complete myself with others and even if sometimes it sounds like the only option, to learn human nature often it is completely impossible.
    Relying on celebration or intense unconditional love, some people get scared because they have never met this, tolerance is the virtue of evolution and often we have to put others above our knowledge precisely for the individual beauty of each being!
    When I meet unconditional love at the point of its manifestation, I am obliged to say: "Today I spoke with a love more than love, a golden law patronized by life" I am obliged to share this!

We must maybe learn how to "steal" the principle of existence to sustain and awaken life in the full story of light, wisdom, and devotion. This does not mean that we must put everything aside and become poets overnight, even if that would not be impossible, we must not defeat life as a struggle, we must maintain it as a merit already obtained.
    I am an ordinary mortal, I am just a man with tons of feelings, provoking in large doses today, the steadfastness of the well-being of an entire humanity! The offer must be a balance and when we say that everything is possible in love it means that everything is possible!
    I would happily “get drunk” every day in a charming and awake feeling of satisfaction and nothing can prepare me for this experience, except my patience, when people return to the origin of their soul.Follow the legacy you owe to this world

I dance to a long-forgotten music, growing up where we all cried too much, relying on people's good hopes.
    My invitation is to connect, my approach can only be pragmatic and results-oriented, my intervention lies in your desire to do things with more love and indulgence.
    Prepare your luck in the company of your own actions to help those around you. Endure to love.

Love cannot be defined in a single formula because no one loves identically and acts of goodwill are so diverse that seriousness loves to be in the center of attention to this.
    Our gifts must have many tasty ingredients and the adventure lies in choosing as many as possible in favor of others and it is not an easy job.
    If to offer unconditional beauty, it can look like crazy wisdom and there are many people who are reluctant and absolutely hard to read, then
    read in people's eyes in a single moment of madness in which we can find wisdom mirrored in their intimacy, an absolute way to read in their hopes and find hope in your reading.
    Stay with your soul but take notes in the good hopes of others, apply to what you learn from others, prefer their style and language of communication, gather skills in having a substantial impact on your ability to truly help.
    Improve, invest, connect and discover, there is always more.

Anca

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), ClearWater (5th October 2020), EFO (5th October 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), justntime2learn (5th October 2020), O Donna (7th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th October 2020), Stephanie (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Wind (5th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Always Soul

"Write with your soul and reread with the soul of others!" Nicolae Iorga

Writing can be an opportunity for anyone, it can happen only once in a lifetime, for me it happened only once at the age of 43, when the epiphany of love moves every piece of the universe in the challenge of always creating something new.

I wait to write every time, as if I am waiting to taste a warm white bread, now I write in the middle of the storm, and at the slightest breeze, the power cables over 50 years old shake and take my electricity together with the inspiration of moment.

As if that wasn't enough, a smile over it challenges me to write faster and look at the object of the soul in the miles of incomprehensible universe, as I would like to be.
    For the extremely difficult times that the world is going through, and for my ever-updated version of writing more and more but always insufficient, as if I were lost in an extremely wide current, just to be able to comprehend everything I would like or I can give, a friend, who always supported me in everything I did, tells me today, joking:

"I will have to prepare for you! In case we live and manage to reach the stone age "again", I will have to build enormous stone slabs, well polished and straight, to sharpen many special chisels for the stone, and to gather a lot of hammers, because you write too fast and too much, so I'll work for you! "
    Of course it's the best joke this week, and all my previous inspiration has been replaced by another.
    I admit that I am a little inclined to write "in writing", but in the most beautiful way I could say, in which writing heals me too.

Throughout the day, even though I have various activities, I have a whole table of topics and ideas in my mind and soul, some remain locked in my notebook from the inside of my soul and from the edge of my existence and I will never be able to write them because there are no words to describe it.

If I were a radio, I would break pieces of all my broadcast waves and scatter them in the farthest universe, where times gathered in the sky of a consciousness, form a permanent state of aggregation (for the lack of word), where smiles write with passion, in the storm of my good thoughts.

My blank page urges me to drown in the space where joy and pain intertwine to think that I "know", to say that "I feel", for life to write freely in the answer "that's why".
    I walk shyly through the being through which I write with my own existence, with steps of the universe, from the cultures of civilizations whose homeland is pierce through the heart…maybe if people would simplify this by personalizing with themselves and the-any world in a good way, everything would be easier, and surely there would be no need to write or say anything.

In a world full of pride, but in the miraculous balm of life, people still try life, even when the glass is too full, and every extra drop should strip the emptiness of their own pain and the line of the soul in the middle of events.
    Because we are ephemeral children of this earth today, healing the adults within us tomorrow, and because the rope we cling to, stirs up any wound, because we try not to collapse when untruth suffocates us.

How many times have we been in the shadow of our expectations, behind our hopes, just to listen to the world? We are all here in billions of expectations, the noise of hopes shakes the universe.
    We tremble very easily at any step, we are so fragile that when we step, our being is heard together with Nature, the sound of amazement and indifference, of pain and joy, of longing and thinking, of rising and falling embraces that step, of to one man for all mankind and to all mankind for one soul.

An hour hanging from the universe in a single solar pendulum that shakes the world between heaven and earth, strings the rays of time between a fulcrum between the end and / or the beginning, directed towards everything and nothing, I am as we are all between there and here, between here and another no time, just writing.
    The curtain of my soul has long fallen, because the show takes place outdoors, but I would like the smile of the writer's smile to be written today in complete undress, for such an eternal tomorrow in which we can all read the joy in the rays of all the sun’s of our soul’s.
    I write here the impermissible of the greatest possible permission to recognize our soul, I write to bury the past of our unspoken words in due time, and to all be reborn someday in the words of the past tense of the future.

We should perhaps look between descriptive hopes drawn with colors of live after and beyond, redecorating the universe in the words of our feelings, laugh by laughing in joy in another big step towards the great unknown, feel the closeness taking over the rhythm of the dance of continuity, the young universe is here.

Explore your mind on the reverse of the soul medal, bet on the heart, continue the game in your favor, the truth is everyone's.

If you have not yet found your mission in this world, it is precisely because other worlds are looking for you to fulfill your mission; what if you're your own mission and there's nothing else to do but deal with being?
    If tomorrow is eternal, always it means now, happiness has the face of your soul reborn today!
    There is no time for the present time, and if now lasts an eternity, then the memory of the future will be a beautiful one.

Reprogram your time, the clock does not measure the future!

Anca

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), ClearWater (7th October 2020), EFO (7th October 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), justntime2learn (6th October 2020), O Donna (7th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Stephanie (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

If people where a gift

Different worlds, similar people, similar souls, different destinies and the same life; there are people who look at you every day, and no matter how much you try to expose yourself, they fail to really see you, but I wonder what would happen to each other if we looked at each other with each other's eyes.
    There are people who resonate feeling your joy, not knowing you but always offering you something beautiful. There are people who live loving totally, deeply and eternally with the sincerity of the truth discovered every day by just a handshake.

I often wonder what separates the smile displayed from the smile in the depths of our being, and although the answers are enough, it is never enough to understand the reason.

Life is all little or all at once.

People do not face the future as seen, they walk with their backs like a oarsman he walks forward against the waves with difficulty and frames only the past.

I know we live in a world where we are already “doomed” if we show our feelings and we are almost not allowed to smile, but because of the importance of a child's innocence, we are still the ones who wonder why it can't be easier? A smile should basically be just a simple smile.
    What is the difference between people who, when we fall, leave us and leave and between those who sit next to us, having the patience to get up and hug us, gathering all the shards of our existence into a whole again.

We can accept any truth no matter how overwhelming, but provided to replace everything, to have as much vitality as the hope with what has been replaced.
    For years, a life in fact, to be able to think only of the last moments, is a torment for all people, in the end the thought of death does not help death at all, because for so long since he has been dying in the world, the living somehow has already gained the habit of part dying.

There are people for whom we mean a lot, in whose soul we exist only to make this difference, there are those who are really waiting for us to come, there are those for whom we mean Home.
    There are those people who, if they didn't exist, we would always wonder where they are, but those people really do exist.

Non action as the first gesture in everything, is the beginning of wisdom, completely ignoring ignorance in the eyes of others.
    I am also human and I have all the defects of others and yet a good part of them seem totally inadmissible to me even if I can forgive any challenge I have not yet encountered.
    Deep reality it can be beyond words, distances, beyond perspectives, understanding the truth, the courage to love, beyond any inner struggles, beyond silence at the edge of any border in the universe, beyond us, beyond everything and totally all we have might know,
    there really ARE people!

If there were no people, I would not be who I am today, knowing myself as I can find myself every day around billions of arms and eyes, vulnerable in the power of the soul that I recognize in any form of life.
    People with experience, they exist, they sometimes have tears in their eyes and sun in their souls or vice versa, but they are here, waiting with me, counting every day eternity in every 50 seconds of awakening.
    I wouldn't know about them if I didn't feel, I couldn't say anything if we didn't measure in endless hours the invaluable value of a second near people, a sufficiently supreme landmark around which we all revolve, forming the gravity of an entire destiny of humanity, a life in the same planetary place.

A place or a single moment for just..a dilated fullness in multiple differentiated feelings, an expression, wandering, full of content, systematized chaotically and wonderfully rebellious in thoughts, words, deeds, screams, joys fertilized by inner boiling and launched by outer agitation, an inner growth in a rich spiritual experience to fulfill Life fused with effervescence in life.
    We all form a momentary sparkle on the portable "stave" of universal life, the orchestra sings, the echoes are heard, life remains in the cathedral of our souls.

The sensational remains in the life lessons, learned in color and beauty, even if the answer of some empties us and abandons us from any hope…sometimes.
    Our declaration for every being should bloom all the flowers of May in the diary of spiritual awakening, we must carry with longing in our souls as if longing existed only for this, our universe full of voluptuousness in the face of unconditional love collapses in raising others, life stories in smiles that have always lit bright lighthouse of virtue will write the history of every good deed, the first lesson is that everything is recorded.

If the universe had helped us to create ourselves from the bright meteor of the soul in storms with star dust, from celestial particles handcrafted with holy human grace, I would have wanted to be created from humanity, from its being in which life was inhabited from the beginning of reckoned time, from us where others will be for eternity, from us, a divine human mixture, from us water and fire, from us home and exile, from us with life and earth, from us with death before death treading towards our eternal rebirth!

"Only by a total devotion is the rush force born of itself!" Schiller

We live in a world where the good emotion given forgets its usefulness as a gift and costs more than a tsunami. Intensity causes tension in a vital paroxysm in such a way that we often feel like we are dying for life, living life only to obtain death in the march of eternal honor, but even that seems to be drawn from an illusory musical film.
    The celebration of a simple and sincere embrace, has become so expensive that we abdicate even in front of the image, failing to launch our first need for consolation and embracing the need of others for consolation.

If we look around and feel rich through our exhaustion in a seemingly artificially fabricated society from ambitions prior to self-destruction, and we divide the division of society against the current and for an apparent stubbornness to make things much easier, maybe, finally we are on the right track .
    If you are a simple person who likes to give and receive equally and with the same pleasure, beyond any gifts, I think it is important that you give your soul from the grace of your goodwill.

Giving yourself as a soul, is the most beautiful and precious gift you can give to all those you love! It is a gift you make for their souls, a gift that cannot be bought with money, cannot be sold, cannot be pledged, a gift that will never lose its value on the stock market.

A moment of perfect soul, in the apparent imperfection of the courage to be happy to be able to offer with all our soul, blesses us with light beyond any external limitation, teaches us to weave with care and love, an oasis of peace for visitors of our soul for to become the emblem of giving every day.

Every day, give yourself, dear and beautiful soul, because your gift is the joy and light that guides others to them, to you, to the total and deep experience of life itself! There is always, somewhere, someone who needs your dedication!

Don’t make, but Be a gift to someone today!

Anca

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), ClearWater (8th October 2020), EFO (8th October 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), justntime2learn (8th October 2020), Lunesoleil (18th November 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th October 2020), Stephanie (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A Life For A Lifetime (Chapter 1)

The meaning of life written several times in our soul, clings to a boundless expectation and simple courage. The story can be simple, the message complex and the emotion enormous but in a wonderful coexistence with the uncertainty of the moments, when everything happens for a reason, something that belongs to time will expose the true meaning because sometimes we inevitably miss some important details of our choice. We should never confuse the path with meaning and life, being four separate and different things if we also calculate time.

Planetary emotions revolve around important chapters in our lives in a summary of energy, perceived for a reason of behaving like a magnet and justifying the need for motivation exuding into a complex phenomenon, destined for the fascinating importance of human feelings.
    Between the dawn of a myth and the significance of the journey, say "welcome" to the moment, be present at your every birth now, because many will follow, be prepared to hear the voice of your soul through the barometer specifically called "life".

If I wanted to describe life as a diary, metaphor, memory, symbol, destiny, I would go in tandem with all my expectations, but sometimes I can't fully comprehend them, not because there are many, but because they are too big. All I have to do is to be the narrative of what I represent, it seems the closest expectation at hand, but always what I feel is a much greater challenge than what I can provoke in writing, somehow, inspiration takes its side only for her.

Escaping in the history of our lives, the wait seems bearable and if we manage to remember only good moments, the feeling of stillness takes dynamism and animosity in what was a battle front or a waiting platform. Waiting on the platform of life to take the train to the unknown, passion and emotion merge constantly and we can only endure them through the stillness of the wisdom to wait, between passion that as expression derives from suffering, patience, passivity, and emotion, which can it means reaction, movement, transfer, it is good to always choose change.

A life of pure waiting inspires the quality of always saying "Maybe" ...
    -maybe we need to be prepared to wait as long as necessary, and maybe we need to be prepared to really expect anything.
    -maybe we shouldn't count days and count time, while maybe we shouldn't forget that any expectation can be very temporary even if it lasts a lifetime or more.
    -maybe we must dare to hope for ourselves, in a direction obtained by us, blessed by the whole that belongs to us.
    -maybe we go ahead for the love of life or because we have no choice, but in a song without beginning and without end, it is obvious that we are almost stubborn to keep the song to its rhythm and tone, in a concert of time covered by the silence of the universe, an incredible expectation in the review of an apparent balance, as well as an unknown user manual. A kind of exercise on our own, almost impossible.

Expectations mature us, sometimes they sow our patience somewhere far from our impatience, and by adapting life unexpectedly, we find ourselves faced with the fulfilled fact that we realize that no power is so great that it cannot love something, anything.

A state of transit always returns to thoughts in an occupied intimacy of the heart.

A kind of separation, implicitly through the wonderful inner truth, brings us closer to the reunion of the reality reopened over some hieroglyphs resulting from existence, but it is not possible to have both states simultaneously, I also tried a kind premonitory intra-transient inner-extra transit of life, and it's as if I've fallen into a greater transit vacuum, a vacuum I can get lost in if I throw myself off this particularly step.

From this I learned that although we look up at the sky and always hope with our eyes up, gravity is more, and somehow our first connection to life anywhere. So if we are still used to counting non-existent time, then maybe today we can choose 365 valuable opportunities for creating a new song in the vibration of life, a second to enlarge the force of will, it is not a duty or something imposed with persuasion, it should be pure pleasure, just as the universe may stand still for the same necessary time for our choice.

Between reason and feeling, always in the conviction of a fulfillment, the truth shares life in honor, we just have to be able to see where the storm builds steadily and passionately the brightness of the most distant lands of hope.

The age at which everything seems possible should be the age of life, without saying a word, I would mention, that at this age we enjoy all the opportunities of life, we can be sad or happy, we can dream or hope, we can be proud and strong or we can make as many mistakes as we want to repair them later, we can be talented or we can perform in passions, we can balance any adventure or be mature or stay children forever, it seems pretty easy but never knowing that
    we are not really prepared enough to do that

Indeed, no one can confiscate our dreams, and you do not have to work to fulfill them, as long as you can recognize them at your fingertips. Because we manage to forget very often and very much, the notes also do not help much, we lose details so small that time can not reveal them.

"Try and dream the dream" seems unreal? From what reality does this seem to us? In the rhetoric of which notions and from which position we are prepared to decide what is real and what is not real, as long as we cannot prove where we are, who we are and the importance.
    Revenge on life lets you accept or deny anything, that's all beauty, but among the billions of possibilities to understand something, the most successful seems the choice that transforms even when you choose not to choose, because as long as you do not choose, everything is already previously possible, and this could be an opportunity not necessarily viable for absolutely no purpose, but real.

At this moment, contradictory to any other, we can predict everything but we fail to understand it, we know every role but we can never define it, we feel the premonitory attraction of all times but history confuses them, we can talk about any success in any probability but we'll never know what can really happen in five minutes. Isn't it wonderful?

I trust in the equal right of life with relativity, and positivity can be a target state in experimental or behavioral sequences, but above all expression is the success of life to say:
    "I am not 'important', but my school of development is, an undeniable asset in the spectrum of information quality in the extended light of each event."
    Meanwhile, we are absolutely free to calibrate any relationship with life, absolutely permissible, in affectivity, reference, emotion or motivation, acceptability itself can be a catalyst in the background.

We are here, all expressing life,
    in our pre-update and post-response to succeed performance, prevent or regain the state of being, to determine and stimulate the (non) linear equivalence, we operate in the loop current by comparison, our satisfaction can be in the congruence feedback, but the standard in optimal indoor units starts where no adjustments are needed.

I, being a human being without heirs, know that I will reach the moment when I will no longer feel the sweetness of the cake and no one will be near me with colored balloons in his hand and a wide smile, no one will blow into my candles from the top of the cake when I can no longer succeed.
    This is not sad, and I have the courage to say that each of us lives long enough, even if for some life is harder than non-being, not to be afraid that we will not live long enough not to understand even in the last moment how long we all had at our disposal! Complementary and not necessarily contradictory, life passes so quickly precisely because we have too much time at our disposal.

With a paper soul I would write life in many colors that the soul's eyes perceive in the waves beyond time, I would cherish every moment for the heart of every being, I would endure infinity for the good flight of everyone's good conscience, I would strengthen the faith of human nature for the little but great supreme merit of living, I would admire the joy of people in the measure of its excellent value, I would weigh the spiritual authenticity of people in a dictionary of anagrams as abbreviations of the role of life, just to facilitate their spiritual transit. The color of electrum completes the writing of the heart in the biorhythm of life, if I were to write as I breathe, it would still not be enough, so I wish I could write with life itself instead.

With love,
    Anca

"Nightsky" by Tracey Chattaway(5:19)

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), ClearWater (12th October 2020), EFO (11th October 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), Hym (12th October 2020), justntime2learn (10th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th October 2020), Stephanie (11th October 2020), Strat (10th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A Life for a lifetime( Chapter 2)

Beyond any story, the significance of a miracle compares and capitalizes on the response of our consciousness in a prayer accompanied by the deeds of life.
    From the feminine dimension that consumes my receptivity, precisely because the earth must be welcoming for any value, the parable of the dimensionality of life can be like a kind of seed that must always fall on a receptive and fertile available ground.

Whatever the outcome of consuming the fertile event of life, our relationship with the totalized component of this amazing miracle cannot be compartmentalized.
    Individually belonging structures us, builds us an idiom almost cultured successively in circumscribed visions of lives in the apparently complementary exegesis of a continuity. In short, "This is life" metaphorically experiencing a bottomless hourglass in the compliment of the same poetic "star dust".

The question has always been, "Why would you stay in such a state? Being a relatively personal decision, you can't say in a dual way, 'Leave or don't leave' without taking into account that it may not be a coincidence that we are in this place, the intermediate account may also be of assuming the meaning correctly.
    Personally, I think that being in a place and in a language can be a destiny and not a contingency but in the totality of a homogeneous composition with the contribution of "being", accidentally combined beautifully with the ability to do.
    However, the certainty that we are the ones who have the right judgment is perhaps somewhat risky, but also in the trance of always invoking doubts or other options is not a good choice.

I have seldom met people who begin the phrase with the word "Maybe";
    paradoxically, a perfect intuition in discernment must have the grace and elegance to say that we do not have the "ultimate certainty of the absolute" between the definition of a faith, the paradox of a belief and reflective trust, we must practice the art of happiness in accepting any possibility. .

Stylistics lies in taking our freedom par excellence in concrete circumstances, we must be informed in current matters but the field of expertise counts in adding useful value to life.
    I think we have to have some kind of "world wear" enough to be usable in the relationship between advisor and advised with ourselves, the consultation can even overcome the experience vacuum, the relationship must be under a perfectly beautiful pragmatic status.
    Anthropologically speaking, we are all always looking for references that generate hope, to coagulate actions, but we all have the essential human qualities. For me it is a kind of melancholy.

If we take life as a speech, depending on the perspective, the first thing that comes to mind is the position of librarian (very familiar and handy for any situation) ;cognitive challenge unites all bridges to any small and beautiful reality.
    But in a kind of societal segregation, and an inadequacy to overcome some boundaries made by the rhythm and form of life,
    availability is added to the talent to behave naturally among all the options employed by capitalizing on the authenticity of the ego withdrawal argument.

If it were day and night at the same time, the left would throw us into battle shouting "Fight!" And the right would shout in front of the battle battalion "Retreat"
    ...and we can no longer recognize white versus black or vice versa,
    how childish could a "surrender" be?

Arbitrating self-reality in an inheritance dialogue can be debatable because by usurping an inheritance we can lose it and at the same time without it, we can be poor, somewhere in the middle it can be, a legitimate possession of our soul.

After all, life should be restful, to a sufficiently clear question, and in the formula of any kind of future,
    in a peaceful dimension of filiality (as individual affiliation)
    for a partial recognition of the (natural) authority of life, our placement in front of this authority (not as an injustice but on the contrary of belonging) can be used with its own capital meaning for creation, it is a good exercise of choice precisely because it is free, but in a true bill according to its own spiritual dimension of legitimacy.

Anca

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2020), ClearWater (12th October 2020), EFO (12th October 2020), Franny (12th October 2020), justntime2learn (12th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th October 2020), Wind (12th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast