+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The TTSA and Project Serpo Connection

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Question The TTSA and Project Serpo Connection

Deep Prasad (VP of Tech at UAP Expeditions) posted the following interesting observation on Reddit:

Quote I've been ruminating on this for a while after stumbling across this Project Serpo stuff and decided it's worth talking about. Not because the concept of the an alien exchange program is cool but because there are an eerie amount of science mentioned that directly relates to what TTSA has been working on or talking about. Project Serpo contains the only reference to bismuth magnesium metamaterial waveguides on the internet apart from TTSA and Linda Molton Howe talking about them. In quotes is an excerpt from Project Serpo, written over 12 years ago (taken from http://www.serpo.org/release25.php) :

"7) The base plates, as well as holding the four (4) bi-poles, also have
    to impede and constrict the lower magnetic field of the Toroid, so as to
    direct the flux lines (Reno-Saber) through, or mainly through, its
    central hole. This then would not be made of the same construction as
    the Toroid Shell and would be made of a non-magnetic metal (similar to
    the magnesium/bismuth/zinc-like material found in Roswell (Number 1) on
    the lower plates. The base plate material is similar to the Roswell
    Number 1 material, but differs in composition since it contains an
    aluminum-like substance as the bonding agent.

The base plate must contain some bismuth-like material since bismuth
    does have a sort of quality needed as it does exhibit what is called
    "leg current" when pulsed currents are applied to it at a very low
    frequency (2 MHz - 8 MHz), and in a strong magnetic field indicating
    that it has capacitance. Bismuth also has a high atomic mass and, of
    course, a Hall-affects [effects?] resistance or diamagnetism.

[NOTE: See "MODERATOR's NOTES" at end.]

Either way, non-magnetic material, while not able to prevent all
    magnetic flux lines from penetrating through it, will convert some of
    the flux to a rotating electric field (eddy currents) over its surfaces,
    which will be supplemental to the actions of other charged particles
    spinning around the large, lower spheres by other interactions, and
    these rotations will coalesce into a flux-constricting force. The base
    plate metal could also be laminated on its outside with some sort of
    insulating material that has not yet been found.

8) During recent tests, it was determined that Eben 1 sent out an
    electronic signature of super-high radio frequency electromagnetic
    pulses. The pulses are in the three (3) GHz region of the
    electromagnetic spectrum at a wavelength of one (1) centimeter. Because
    the waves are so short, and their frequency is so high, the normal sort
    of capacitance-inductance oscillator with its conductor/antenna emission
    systems can't cope, and so a different sort of electronics technology is
    needed to radiate these waves out of the craft into the air or space
    around it.

There are various methods of doing this with short "millimeter" waves,
    one of which is called the transmission line, yet another is with
    parabolic antennas, and still another is the waveguide. Of these three
    (3), the best-suited systems for propagated electric field propulsion is
    the waveguide, which basically is a rectangular metal tube whereby at
    one end, the microwave power is pumped in and, at the other end, the
    delivery of these power waves occurs with almost undiminished intensity.

The science of waveguides is quite fascinating and is nothing like cable
    or conductor-type electronics; the size and the very shape of a
    waveguide computes in an entirely different fashion toward the end
    result. Microwaves though, have a very useful range of frequencies; at
    one particular frequency (3 GHz for atmospheric air), they can create
    the spin-resonance in the electrons of atoms of the gases in the
    surrounding air.

Electron spin resonance -- ESR -- raises the normal mode "lower" energy
    state, the visual effect of which is an emission of light photons of
    various colors (the subject of which is already covered in LANL-Z Alpha
    Report). "

Recall that Hal Puthoff asked, "why someone would make such a thing [referring to the multi layered LMH parts], we still don't know". In the excerpt I attached they explain the alleged purpose of the waveguides composing the skin of the Roswell craft, they are there for communication purposes that work with the electric propulsion scheme also described in Project Serpo. That electric propulsion scheme described by the supposed Aliens who made the Roswell craft? Based completely on Hal's research!!! Or possibly it's the other way around? Hal has numerous patents and research papers discussing the idea of engineering the vacuum around a craft in a very specific manner, which is described almost one to one in Project Serpo. See the following excerpt, also attached in quotes (from http://www.serpo.org/release32.php):

"Although we have been given the basic BLUEPRINT for their craft,
    propulsion mechanism and overall operating system, we still don't
    understand it. They utilize minerals that we simply don't have here on
    Earth [Element 115 per Bob Lazar?]. One particular mineral, similar to
    Uranium ³ -- but not as radioactive -- provides the extra power for
    their propulsion system. They also utilize a form of a SPACE
    DISPLACEMENT system, which basically causes a VACUUM in front of the
    propulsion that allows NOTHING to interfere with the created THRUST.

At the present time, we canNOT understand how they accomplish this. They
    use a vacuum chamber, which consists of a mini-nuclear reactor that
    forces some type of matter into space that deletes the molecules and
    causes that very small portion of space to become a vacuum. They also
    utilize anti-matter in such a way as to force their propulsion system
    into "streams" [waves] of energy in front of their craft that enables
    the craft to move and flow much easier through space withOUT any
    FRICTION from the ATMOSPHERE.

That is all from our physicist member."

So to summarize, we have Project Serpo, riddled with fantasies about alien exchange programs but an insane amount of (surprisingly, mostly accurate physics) discussing multi layered bismuth magnesium metamaterial waveguides and how it functions as part of an engineered system as well as descriptions of Hal's research work as if it has already been implemented in an existing interstellar propulsion scheme. Finally, there's one more connection to TTSA and Project Serpo I'd like to make, which is the mention of project ADAM (http://www.serpo.org/release36.php):

"Sub Section 7.: New Technologies Being Developed at The NTS [Nevada Test Site]

A. "Project DELTA": A highly classified project to develop methods to extract specific material from ALIEN spacecraft. The project is attempting to take materials from known ALIEN artifacts and determine their exact composition.

B. “Project ADAM”: A project that uses radiation/nuclear energy against ALIEN material to determine how the ALIEN material can absorb or repel radiation. (I received an oral briefing on this and I'm not sure if they are talking about "Adam" or "Atom" as the project name.)"

TTSA's ADAM Project was announced over a decade after this Serpo article was written, doing the exact same thing "project ADAM" in Serpo is doing. The only difference is the order of the words are reversed, *facepalm*. Talk about subtlety lol

Once is a coincidence, twice is a bit weird, 3 times is no longer coincidence imo. And that too these are 3 distinct similarities between TTSA and Serpo I found while reading through this stuff for 20 minutes. I haven't found the time to read everything in Serpo but I'm sure if anyone looked they'll find even more overlap based on the current pattern arising from all of this. I think it leaves us with 2 possibilities but there are likely more:

1. TTSA is a real life version of Project Serpo being played out. We are all being had and they represent phase 2 of a very complex hoax orchestrated by physicists and intel folks with nothing better to do or with some nefarious intent pertaining to perception management of entire populations and cultures.

2. TTSA has access to the Roswell craft and know exactly what the LMH part and other samples do, and will prove it one day by connecting the dots together out in the open.

Both possibilities are equally disturbing in my opinion. Because we are being taken along for a ride either way.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

-Deep
    Last edited by Builder; 3rd February 2020 at 19:58.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (4th February 2020), Axman (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), boja (4th February 2020), Chester (4th February 2020), christian (7th February 2020), Craig (3rd February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), kfm27917 (14th October 2020), Mark (6th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), O Donna (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), TomKat (7th February 2020), toppy (4th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020), Wansen (4th February 2020), yelik (3rd February 2020), Zampano (4th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 124 posts

Default Re: The TTSA and Project Serpo Connection

In twitter they have published a long long documents containing emails including from Bill Ryan, Richard Doty and Puthoff.
    I would love to understand Bill opinion on that

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th February 2020), Axman (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), boja (4th February 2020), Chester (4th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Mark (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), toppy (4th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,432 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    In twitter they have published a long long documents containing emails including from Bill Ryan, Richard Doty and Puthoff.
    I would love to understand Bill's opinion on that
    No problem! Please post a link, or copy the whole thing here, and I'll answer any questions at all. (If I can! )

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th February 2020), Axman (4th February 2020), boja (4th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Kryztian (3rd February 2020), Mark (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), seko (7th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), toppy (4th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020), Yoda (5th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

The posts that started here might be merged but only if they can be dated as of today and after this post. If not, at least the link can be followed as there's more coming out from Prasad and Doty already posted as of this post (and several posts following) noted - here (same link as earlier in this post).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th February 2020), Axman (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), boja (4th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), toppy (4th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Richard Doty's answer to Deep's question:

Last edited by Builder; 4th February 2020 at 08:01.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

anandacate (6th February 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (4th February 2020), Axman (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Chester (4th February 2020), Chip (4th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Gracy (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), p+52 (5th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), toppy (6th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...and Deep Prasad's fuller response (which frames he Doty response in Tweet 4/n)

https://twitter.com/Deepneuron/statu...06383696052224
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

anandacate (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Gracy (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,296 times in 8,660 posts

That response is really impressive and interesting.

And then the teamof5emailscombined PDF including (some of?) Bill's content is shared there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyiwksyhyr...bined.pdf?dl=0
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th February 2020 at 19:10.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

anandacate (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Chester (4th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Gracy (6th February 2020), p+52 (5th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

A possible explanation: Puthoff works on ideas he got from the classified world and talks a little bit too much about it. Doty gets dispatched to work with him for "information management" purposes and so the Serpo material is created that mixes some of what Putthof talks about with mumbo jumbo.
    Last edited by Builder; 6th February 2020 at 07:51.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

anandacate (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i've been noticing a few serpo references, some veiled, others not, around the internet over the last few months. wonder why...

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Yes it was.

And then the teamof5emailscombined PDF including (some of?) Bill's content is shared there.

Interesting, and I didn't even have time to read all of that in just this one sitting. Some familiar names but many more unfamiliar. Lots of twists and turns, I'm not even sure what the purpose was thus far.

Maybe Bill will come along and shed some light on that.

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Yes it was.

Interesting, and I didn't even have time to read all of that in just this one sitting. Some familiar names but many more unfamiliar. Lots of twists and turns, I'm not even sure what the purpose was thus far.

I have spent no more than an hour or so on this. It isn't complicated but is still unfolding. This unexpectedly came to my attention because of my interest in TTSA, the slow roll, controlled "disclosure," and the narrowing of the divide between "nuts and bolts UFO" research and legitimate (non- compromised and/or exploited) "experiencer" testimonies.

Deep Prasad is a young, quite impressive physicist with serious credentials. Prasad had a few "experiences" that got his attention leading up to the big one he had just one year ago. As happens with many legitimate "experiencers" he dove into research and came across materials related to TTSA and eventually, SERPO, where he identified uncanny physics level technical similarities (reposted by Builder in the OP of this thread) and went public on Twitter and Reddit explaining what he discovered and why it raised red flags with him.

Prassad contacted Richard Doty and received a direct response from Doty (see Builder's post #5).

My interpretation of it all is that it appears that Prasad's opinion has moved in the direction of giving credence to "some of the SERPO" story. Why I started posting about it here is because I recall Bill's most recent public statement regarding SERPO (I believe was prompted by being asked about it) reflected the same sentiment. I thought it was forum worthy (especially PA forum worthy) to point this out.

My opinion also is that I am using caution in painting TTSA with the "Op" brush that so many seem to have done.

I think all this is massively more complicated than most folks are willing to consider, especially the folks (like myself, though more so in the past) on conspiracy / "out of the box" thinking forums like PA (which is, for me, #1, IE. the best one).

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

anandacate (6th February 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Builder (6th February 2020), Chip (6th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Gracy (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020), Tintin (7th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I have quite a lot going on at the moment, so this is fairly low down on my attention and priority list.

But I'm very happy to answer any simple and direct questions. (Making it simple would support me a lot!) There's also this thread here, which I've posted on quite a bit... most anything I might clarify here is already shared or stated there, as best I recall.
    The briefest summary:

The human-ET exchange program really did happen in that time period (late 60s—early 70s). But the 2005-06 Serpo releases were the classic definition of disinformation: a core truth diluted with some ridiculous nonsense, and many changed facts.

For instance, the military team that did visit whatever alien planet this was consisted of 3 men (not 12, and no women): one died, another returned insane, and only the third stayed in good shape. Linda Howe released their names many years ago, but as best I can see that's now behind her Earthfiles.com paywall.

Kerry Cassidy and I discovered the name and address of one of the reserve astronauts, and visited him at his house near Phoenix, AZ. That extremely interesting story is told on the main Serpo thread.

Many in the intel community were hugely interested in the releases, including Hal Puthoff and Kit Green, whom I met for 2 full days and 1 full day respectively, in February 2006. We exchanged dozens of emails, and maybe hundreds.

There's nothing to hide in there. I have no issue with it all being publicized (as long as nothing is altered, but I've not checked), and no attention on it. Hal and Kit treated it all very seriously, and many others did as well. No-one was laughing.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th February 2020 at 20:11.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (6th February 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2020), Chester (6th February 2020), christian (7th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Did You See Them (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Gracy (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020), Tintin (7th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020), william r sanford72 (8th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

A PS: I'm not on Twitter, but it might be VERY helpful to a lot of people who've suddenly become interested in this to know about and read this thread from beginning to end.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (6th February 2020), Anka (6th February 2020), boja (6th February 2020), Chester (6th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Did You See Them (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Gracy (6th February 2020), magicmanx (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020), Tintin (7th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A PS: I'm not on Twitter, but it might be VERY helpful to a lot of people who've suddenly become interested in this to know about and read this thread from beginning to end.
    I am not sure if you are aware Bill, but there is a "Project Avalon" twitter account, and it is in use. ( 2 actually on further inspection )... I have seen some of the posts... But I do not know who is operating it. I had assumed it was you or one of the moderators..

https://twitter.com/AvalonForum

This one is still active... Last posting was Jan, 16th, from what I could tell. But they do claim the twitter is run by "forum moderators.." and they are using your logo... They tend to repost political posts, sharing links to support this or that, so you may want to find of who is posting on that account. I saw Julian Assange info, retweets from other twitter users, and it does tend to lend an air that you support certain causes, you better look into it.

https://twitter.com/Project_Avalon This one was started in 2010 and no longer posts..

I was following the one that is still posting... and they have shared some Avalon things... Nothing too telling from what I could tell.. Harmless.. Especially if you are unaware of this! But as I said they are suggesting that Avalon does support certain things by sharing links that suggest people lend support to certain issues.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th February 2020 at 05:38.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), Chester (8th February 2020), Chip (9th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Mark (7th February 2020), mountain_jim (7th February 2020), Tintin (7th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,753 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I am not sure if you are aware Bill, but there is a "Project Avalon" twitter account, and it is in use. ( 2 actually on further inspection )... I have seen some of the posts... But I do not know who is operating it. I had assumed it was you or one of the moderators..

https://twitter.com/AvalonForum

This one is still active... Last posting was Jan, 16th, from what I could tell.
    Thanks Denise, this is the 'active' account

I've been trying to juggle managing that with everything else, and, it's not slipped my mind. Alerting folks to that via that account is of course a most sensible idea and I'll make time to do that.

Thank you.

Last edited by Tintin; 7th February 2020 at 09:09.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), Chester (8th February 2020), Chip (9th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), HaveBlue (7th February 2020), mountain_jim (7th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

There are probably some sci-fi writers on the govt payroll. Kudos to any who find a way to write and get paid. I suspect the name Serpo (as in Serpent in the Garden) is part of some social programming script. In a suspected hoax, look for the "tells," the links to common mythology. For instance, if I wanted to pass myself off as a Pleiadian, I might call myself Semjase, a demon from the Bible.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), mountain_jim (7th February 2020), onevoice (7th February 2020), Tintin (7th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I have to say, the Serpo story, along with a few other things, led me to Project Camelot, and eventually here.. And it also led me to my own contact experiences, so there were some worthwhile things that came from my own visiting of that site, and pondering "What if"... so the bickering about all of that? To me is a mute point, who cares....

I have had contacts, met some incredibly wonderful people, and gotten some answers that eventually led me down a rabbithole, I probably will never find the exit to.. And while this may make a few of you giggle? I am in good company as many of you seem to have fallen into the same rabbithole!

As far as Richard Doty, and others in the intelligence industry, or better yet, counter intelligence industry... They will never be able to reveal everything that they know, as there will always be some things that are still considered "Classified" ..

But Rick does seem to want to be a part of the community in some way.. And I think that is more because he does know some things, and he has no where else to go, to feel like he is around "His people" now that he has retired.. That alone, tells me that we aren't that far from some real truths.

When the only community that you have, is the same one that you were trying to keep from the truth for your entire career, how difficult must that be? I don't envy his position... He is probably curious as well, to see how far many of us have come, to learning anything he was paid to "hide" over the years.. Perhaps all of that was an effort to hide Air Force technology that people were seeing? Or perhaps aliens that live right here among us on Earth?

Even if we had an exchange program from the Moon, would it make any difference? Of course we couldn't see images of that, we may recognize the blue ball in the background. Or Mars, again, we would recognize the star patterns. Heck, they could be aliens from Antarctica, or some inner Earth cavern, and the "Title" would fit, merely because they crossed some imaginary border we created.

Do I think we have had a program such as this? I think so..

Perhaps I am a romantic, but I want to believe the stories of people being taken to the Moon, People coming from Venus to enlighten us, etc.. I want to believe that we have a thriving community, rich with characters, that want to come here and show us their toys and say hello... And for the very few, take them to spectacular places and blow their minds...

I prefer to ponder those wonderful thoughts rather than waste that incredible imagination on fighting over who shared documents. Or whether or not it was all lies. I have no choice but to believe.. So With that, I want to also believe it is all GOOD. There may not be a Serpo? But there are many other places that Serpo could have represented.. And for Bill's part in fostering THAT idea, I say Thank You Bill..

TTSA seems to just be the next step in perpetuating the capping of knowledge, rather than the release of it.. Get the masses to follow one source, than continue to provide controversy, and really nothing more but hints, such as they did in the past with the MJ-12 documents... (And they are doing this very well already)... and get the community bickering over those details, instead of exercising any free thinking, and sharing what we ourselves already do know..

I don't even pay attention to them.. For just that reason. When they show up on the major news shows, in a hovering craft, waving from the windows, they will get my precious little attention. Until then I will continue to talk to those who have had anomalous experiences instead... and actually learn something.

Those that come to sites such as this, seem to fall into the same trap, they're excited to share what they have experienced. So they do so with a few people, then they get wrapped up in bickering, disputing facts, and nothing moves forward.

They tend to stay until they realize that they're really no longer even willing to give any more time to the subject, as they believe it will go nowhere, and they stop trying.. Avalon is different in that regard. I have been coming here since 2014, (I believe it was 2014).. And since then, my experience has been growth rather than this "Stumping" of my enthusiasm for the subject. I hope that others feel the same way. And that this is what we embrace here.

TTSA, for me, doesn't embrace that mindset, and as such, it is nothing more than background noise at this point. An inigma of intelligence agencies trying to muddy waters... Just another arm on the same octopus, swatting away those trying to get to their goodies...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), Chester (8th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Mark (7th February 2020), mountain_jim (7th February 2020), onevoice (7th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020), william r sanford72 (8th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to say, the Serpo story, along with a few other things, led me to Project Camelot, and eventually here.. And it also led me to my own contact experiences, so there were some worthwhile things that came from my own visiting of that site, and pondering "What if"...
    To me, what you are describing above is a good thing. Sometimes people have the contact experience(s) prior to discovering related information. Sometimes, they may have had contact experience(s) yet have no ordinary consciousness memory of the experiences until after they explore stories like SERPO or follow along with Project Camelot or similar sites... the memories can come years later. Sometimes folks just gravitate to the stories and explore self reflectively, some deciding they don't "believe" it, some settling on open mindedness, yet never have they experienced (or remembered) having an anomalous experience prior in their life.

... so the bickering about all of that? To me is a mute point...who cares....
    New data often and usually comes to lite. In some cases, that may bring further credence to a story and in other cases, it may damage the credibility of a story.

In addition, individuals who begin to have bona fide "experiencer" experiences do so in their own time. In some cases, the individual is stimulated to try and discover "what that was all about!" In extremely rare cases you have a rising world class physicist like Deep Prasad who has begun to have "experiences" which started only a few years ago and led to a mind blowingly wild experience which, even more rarely for someone with his credentials and the future in front of him shares with the entire world on Twitter (as he did).

And soon after Deep Prasad shares that he had dove into the "UFO/ET" subject seeking (as many of us have done), understanding, truth and potentially answers. In the course of his own research he comes upon the SERPO story which is quite detailed even down to explanation if the science involved. And because he had also followed the TTSA story, the metamaterials aspect of the story (including Linda Moulton Howe's metamaterial), he locked onto that which he wrote in one of his Twitter posts - "Project Serpo contains the only reference to bismuth magnesium metamaterial waveguides on the internet apart from TTSA and Linda Molton Howe talking about them."

My impression from what I had read up to that point was that Deep Prasad had seen this connection as a red flag.

Yet also, based on his latest tweets, sometime during his research process he was able to obtain the e-mail address for Richard Doty, wrote him and... received a reply which, at least as I read his comments afterward, seemed to shift his view from a sense of suspicion to a sense of, [paraphrased] "wow, there seems to be something to this."

When I read that, I immediately recalled all the hell Bill Ryan was put through by the types of folks referred to in your post, Denise, and because of this interesting new mini-saga within the biggest picture subject of all (at least in my opinion), I also recalled Bill had maintained he always felt there were truths within that story.

This mini-saga, for me, moves towards bolstering vindication for Bill Ryan with regards to the vigor he put into his investigative effort of SERPO.

Those that come to sites such as this, seem to fall into the same trap, they're excited to share what they have experienced. So they do so with a few people, then they get wrapped up in bickering, disputing facts, and nothing moves forward.

They tend to stay until they realize that they're really no longer even willing to give any more time to the subject, as they believe it will go nowhere, and they stop trying.. Avalon is different in that regard. I have been coming here since 2014, (I believe it was 2014).. And since then, my experience has been growth rather than this "Stumping" of my enthusiasm for the subject. I hope that others feel the same way. And that this is what we embrace here.
    Yes, an further to this, because each of us have our own paths to awakening to matters such as consciousness and non-human intelligence contact (both physical and/or experiential), I think its hugely important to embrace these individuals regardless of where they may be at in their awakening process.

What I am seeing in the community is a significant erasing of the divide between "nuts and bolts" UFO interest and "the experiencer" community. If this is truly happening (and not just my own wishful thinking), this can only be good.

But also - At the same time, especially with regards to the "anomalous experience" experiencers, we have to be on guard that we don't innocently or otherwise play some role in the creation of the next Corey Goode or "The Ruiner" types who, either with malice (pure exploitation of the vulnerable) or without (just having fun and maybe it leads to a gig) can harmful to individuals, but in the big picture, cause delay in disclosure.

And then we have someone like Simon Parkes who I separate out because of my personal opinion - that his childhood experiences may very well have been shared quite truthfully yet what he did with it all, once he became a micro-celebrity, by his own admission, was harmful to others. In addition, and again, only in my opinion, he resorted to fabulism when the real material ran out, just after the AMMACH interviews.

TTSA, for me, doesn't embrace that mindset, and as such, it is nothing more than background noise at this point. An inigma of intelligence agencies trying to muddy waters... Just another arm on the same octopus, swatting away those trying to get to their goodies...
    I can't come to a "settled opinion" regarding TTSA. In fact, just as Deep Prasad has moved from suspicion (for both SERPO and TTSA) to open minded neutrality, I arrived at that same place a few months ago and so, for me, it has been encouraging that someone with Deep's background, openly shared anomalous experiences and research have him, as of recently (the first week of February 2020) shares much the same view.
    Last edited by Chester; 8th February 2020 at 17:36.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), mountain_jim (8th February 2020), william r sanford72 (8th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank You Sammy, for engaging, and sharing your thoughts! I truly appreciated that..

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Sometimes people have the contact experience(s) prior to discovering related information. Sometimes, they may have had contact experience(s) yet have no ordinary consciousness memory of the experiences until after they explore stories like SERPO or follow along with Project Camelot or similar sites... the memories can come years later. Sometimes folks just gravitate to the stories and explore self reflectively, some deciding they don't "believe" it, some settling on open mindedness, yet never have they experienced (or remembered) having an anomalous experience prior in their life.
    Agreed. This was not what happened in my case, but I have come to the same conclusions that this is the case for many...

... so the bickering about all of that? To me is a mute point...who cares....
    New data often and usually comes to lite. In some cases, that may bring further credence to a story and in other cases, it may damage the credibility of a story.
    I suppose what I mean in my own person reply, was that I have gotten to the point where my job is not to prove or disprove such things, and I am very happy with that... I came to this community as a curious individual, and a fellow researcher on my own journey, with no desire to be the one to tell the world someone else is right or wrong, so this is why I now seem to have a more casual attitude about such things... The mud one must tromp through in this field, is thick indeed, so I try to stick to things that seem to be observed in many abductees stories, and many experiencers accounts.. And I use my own experiences as a gauge whenever possible as well..

While I did find myself getting bogged down at one point with the frustrations of finding "Absolute truth".. I realized I better get used to not getting that, and sifting through the stuff we do get instead, and forming my own conclusions.

In addition, individuals who begin to have bona fide "experiencer" experiences do so in their own time. In some cases, the individual is stimulated to try and discover "what that was all about!" In extremely rare cases you have a rising world class physicist like Deep Prasad who has begun to have "experiences" which started only a few years ago and led to a mind blowingly wild experience which, even more rarely for someone with his credentials and the future in front of him shares with the entire world on Twitter (as he did).
    I have had such experiences, and I have been wondering "What was that all about" ever since.... So I agree!

Soon after Deep Prasad shares that he had dove into the "UFO/ET" subject seeking (as many of us have done), understanding, truth and potentially answers. In the course of his own research he comes upon the SERPO story which is quite detailed even down to explanation if the science involved. And because he had also followed the TTSA story, the metamaterials aspect of the story (including Linda Moulton Howe's metamaterial), he locked onto that which he wrote in one of his Twitter posts - "Project Serpo contains the only reference to bismuth magnesium metamaterial waveguides on the internet apart from TTSA and Linda Molton Howe talking about them."

My impression from what I had read up to that point was that Deep Prasad had seen this connection as a red flag.

Yet also, based on his latest tweets, sometime during his research process he was able to obtain the e-mail address for Richard Doty, wrote him and... received a reply which, at least as I read his comments afterward, seemed to shift his view from a sense of suspicion to a sense of, [paraphrased] "wow, there seems to be something to this."

When I read that, I immediately recalled all the hell Bill Ryan was put through by the types of folks referred to in your post, Denise, and because of this interesting new mini-saga within the biggest picture subject of all (at least in my opinion), I also recalled Bill had maintained he always felt there were truths within that story.
    I was not familiar with deep Prasad, but you sure have made me curious.. I thank you for that.. And I do agree that there have been many twists and turns in the case for serpo. And while this is a bit off topic, it really isn't as serpo is involved....

I can only say this about what I believe about the credibility factor of some of these individuals. And only those I have met in person and personally have spoken to. I have met both Bill Ryan and Richard Doty in person.

My personal feelings on these two individuals as credible people? I found Richard to be kind, generous both with his time, and his information, (where he could be.. ) and I thanked the man for keeping whatever secrets that he was tasked to, and for serving for the military for all of those years. He had a job to do, and he did it. He was surprised I had that attitude..

But he was never the one who decided what "Truths" we were allowed to have and why. He had a job to do.. IF he was a major contributor to the Serpo site? I am sure he shared what he was told to, and nothing more. If he was tasked to add dung to the pile, I am sure he would have. Do I lose respect for him for doing so? Absolutely not.

My impressions of Bill Ryan... I find it interesting now that I am writing this openly, that I am questioning what I should write about a man I spent some time with, but wish I had gotten to know better... Having said that, I will tell you my honest impressions of his character.

I am confident in saying, (And this is my personal assessment of Bill).. Bill is a very intelligent man. He makes sure he thinks about what he says before he says it. And he is very friendly. I believe he is very curious, as we all are about such things, and that he is just as fascinated about such things, as any one of us. He is also just a man just as any man here. I believe when Bill forms an opinion, he honestly believes he feels he has made a sound decision based upon all of the facts that have been presented to him. And I take his comments as such.

And the man has seen and heard so much more than most all of us combined, I can assure you that. I also believe that Bill has enough character and poise to note his own shortcomings when he feels he has found them, and the "EGO" that everyone speaks about when referring to Bill, I never saw... and I was in his presence for 8 days. We shared meals, group conversations, etc. He was happy to share things he had felt were truths, and he listened honestly when people spoke to him..

I do not think Bill would have gotten involved with Serpo had he felt it was all a hoax. I believe his assessment now, that it is "Dis-information" - (true information mixed with some not so true facts), is accurate as he has evaluated them... And the man has spent a great deal of time on the subject matter. I feel that this is accurate in my own assessment of the site, as I have clicked every link on that site at least once, and read every word, sometimes multiple times myself...

As far as TTSA.. I wanted to note that those were my personal opinions on the subject. It all bores me...I leave when drama starts. When they sort all of that out, perhaps I will take another look at them? But for now.. as I said, I just see it as a waste of precious little time that I personally have.

This mini-saga, for me, moves towards bolstering vindication for Bill Ryan with regards to the vigor he put into his investigative effort of SERPO.
    I never knew that Bill had faced such an uproar about Serpo until now. I knew there was SOME backlash, but now that I see more about what he faced, my personal opinion is that some people feel the need to defend their own honor and intentions. And that is what we saw Bill doing, nothing more, nothing less. And I want to say to Bill personally, regarding the subject..

THANK YOU BILL, for all you did to get that information out. Even if 10% of it was true? THAT is world shaking information.. So THANK YOU..

Yes, an further to this, because each of us have our own paths to awakening to matters such as consciousness and non-human intelligence contact (both physical and/or experiential), I think its hugely important to embrace these individuals regardless of where they may be at in their awakening process.

What I am seeing in the community is a significant erasing of the divide between "nuts and bolts" UFO interest and "the experiencer" community. If this is truly happening (and not just my own wishful thinking), this can only be good.
    I couldn't agree more. And I say this honestly. I do believe that the experiencers and the abductees, as well as those that are into the "Nuts and bolts" have to realize at some point that it is all connected.. The tech, the way things happen, etc. Once both sides realize that the two issues are all part of one and the same we can move forward together for that truth..

I have seen actual craft, hovering over my house, twice. Nuts and bolts craft, yet still had "Experiences" that were presented to me in a way that were less than physical. So the two are, and can be related. Especially given the tech they have. Of this I am certain, as we are now also developing many of those same technologies.

As far as others blowing their own true experiences out of proportion for clicks, or "Material".. That will always happen.. Fortunately we have Avalon to police that. Experiencers sharing, people like the late Karla Turner who did discuss some of the paranormal ways these things present, etc.

Once we all learn to work together we may get somewhere as a whole..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 9th February 2020 at 03:10.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Craig (10th February 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), mountain_jim (9th February 2020), Soda (9th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread