+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remote neural monitoring, neuro weapons, directed energy weapons, mind control

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,617 times in 10,588 posts

Default Remote neural monitoring, neuro weapons, directed energy weapons, mind control

Whistleblowers on Remote Neural Monitoring, Neuro Weapons, Directed Energy Weapons, Mind Control
    from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/rem...-mind-control/
    Oct 8, 2019
    "The brain is the 21st century battlefield and we learn about the weapons and methods of attack in this video about Remote Neural Monitoring, Neuro Weapons, Directed Energy Weapons and Mind Control.

The video features William Binney, Ex-NSA Technical Director; Dr. James Giordano, DARPA neurologist and Weapons Expert; Jacob Appelbaum, Cryptographer and Cybersecurity Expert; Barry Trower, Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist; Edward Snowden, NSA Whistleblower and former CIA Employee; Nick Begich, Author and Mind Control Science Researcher and Dr. John Hall, Practicing Physician."

SLEEPING BEAUTY
    227 subscribers
    Whistleblowers on Remote Neural Monitoring, Neuro Weapons, Directed Energy Weapons, Mind Control... The Brain is the 21st Century Battlefield.

In this video...

William Binney, Ex-NSA Technical Director
    Dr. James Giordano, DAPRA neurologist, Weapons Expert
    Jacob Appelbaum, Occupy Wallstreet Protestor
    Barry Trower, Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist
    Edward Snowden, Ex-NSA Analyst
    Nick Begich, Mind Control Science Researcher and Educator
    Dr. John Hall, Practicing Physician

Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6...

Recommended video:

MK ULTRA 2019 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pw...
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

amor (5th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Craig (5th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2020), HaveBlue (17th February 2020), Krist (11th February 2020), Kryztian (5th February 2020), Mike (5th February 2020), mountain_jim (5th February 2020), Soda (11th February 2020), toppy (5th February 2020), Victoria (11th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 1,156 posts

Default Re: Remote neural monitoring, neuro weapons, directed energy weapons, mind control

Here is the reason, I believe, that those in Government charged with the power to stop the abovementioned abuses do not do so. First, according to the head of the FBI in Los Angeles, now dead, probably murdered for talking, the legislative and other branches of the Federal and State Governments have all been bought at the price of $310 million per year. I believe their money is thereafter put through a Wall Street Computer Program of Investment to which other ordinary people are not privy. In this way, even those vast sums are multiplied. If you step out of line, all of this money in still in THEIR BANKS access to which may immediately be cut off. In addition, your family and your dog may be murdered in all the abovementioned ways.
    One of their favorite ways of disposition is to give you a lethal disease which not only kills you but wipes out your savings trying to get well on their manufactured and medically enforced poisons which no one can survive. I presume I am writing to informed and intelligent readers who know a thing or two. Therefore, without mentioning names, who controls the chemical and pharmaceutical, genocidal and medical industries, and who has made it against the law to use anything but surgery, chemotherapy and radiation to kill cancer and YOU at the same time? These people mined the earth for its products which should belong to everyone and have used the proceeds to buy out everyone and everything, including law and justice. This is the WHY of it all. BUT I have quietly observed a higher and invisible power giving out PAYBACK SO LOOK OUT.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Andre (11th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th February 2020), Pam (11th February 2020), Soda (11th February 2020), Victoria (11th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Remote neural monitoring, neuro weapons, directed energy weapons, mind control

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I have quietly observed a higher and invisible power giving out PAYBACK
    maybe not so invisible now

6. Link to Post #4
    Israel Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, I am a voice hearer for the last 15 years and possibly a genuine TI , and in my experiences living with what's termed as EH electronic harassment or Audiority Hallucinations it can be studied by the host, it is largely seeking to entrap or emotionally blackmail the host or to mock and use ridicule upon them, the methods of attack are easy to define as its not rocket science.
    Again the methodology of it seems to be like a type of telecommunications harassment broadcast, maybe via GSM or BlueTooth I've also looked into wireless body area networks as a means. think of something like NatterBox activated voice cloud, though it's your subvocalization they are vampiring off,
    The visual delusions appear like rough shadowing, or just plan Zersetzung on the pavement. This could be just a surveillance scam some local boroughs invest in.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th February 2020), Pam (11th February 2020), Soda (11th February 2020), stal (12th February 2020), Victoria (11th February 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Airelle77 (here)
    Hi, I am a voice hearer for the last 15 years and possibly a genuine TI , and in my experiences living with what's termed as EH electronic harassment or Audiority Hallucinations it can be studied by the host, it is largely seeking to entrap or emotionally blackmail the host or to mock and use ridicule upon them, the methods of attack are easy to define as its not rocket science.
    Again the methodology of it seems to be like a type of telecommunications harassment broadcast, maybe via GSM or BlueTooth I've also looked into wireless body area networks as a means. think of something like NatterBox activated voice cloud, though it's your subvocalization they are vampiring off,
    The visual delusions appear like rough shadowing, or just plan Zersetzung on the pavement. This could be just a surveillance scam some local boroughs invest in.
    interesting post.

+ Reply to Thread