+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Official First Contact, Sandia the ET on Twitter, P'ntl from Zeta Reticuli II - Thoughts?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Official First Contact, Sandia the ET on Twitter, P'ntl from Zeta Reticuli II - Thoughts?

I've recently stumbled across this group: https://www.officialfirstcontact.com/documents/

I wondered if anyone else had found this too? I tried searching the forum first but OFC and Sandia seemed to point to things other than these beings called the P'ntl (pon-tell).

Of course I am wary, is it real or not? They have some very persuasive arguments for being genuine on their site. I have tweeted them but am still awaiting answers (I asked if they get Frequency Dissonance Syndrome - see Cosmic Agency mention FDS here: https://youtu.be/kLD8UjrY7j0

The P'ntl apparently wish to teach us to develop our telepathy. What are your thoughts? (Pun intended

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SalOfTheEarth For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (5th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Justplain (5th February 2020), wondering (5th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Official First Contact, Sandia the ET on Twitter, P'ntl from Zeta Reticuli II - Thoughts?

Looking at the website but not having read the PDFs, it looks dubious. The last document has a drawing of a typical grey alien but modified to look like a friendly senior citizen. And giving this alien the name Sandia, like the Sandia Mountains, would be consistent with a hoax. For example, the Urantia book says that we live in the solar system known as Satania. Hoaxers like to anchor their mythology to ours in various ways, and Sandia is famous in UFO circles.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chip (5th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2020), Kryztian (5th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Official First Contact, Sandia the ET on Twitter, P'ntl from Zeta Reticuli II - Thoughts?

At the basic level, why is there a drawing of T’ni rather than a photograph?
    And that's a very good grasp of English grammar on display for an alien...
    Based on those two things, my guess is that it is a hoax.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

One of my red flags is always the use of proper names (for planets and races) claimed by ETs, that can be written in our alphabet.

For any possible ET audible speech to be translatable into English characters, they'd have to have the same oral and laryngeal structure as humans do. Vowels might approximately correspond, but not hard consonants like P, T, D, B, V, K, L, and so on.

Just say those to yourself and be aware of what your mouth, tongue and lip muscles need to do. It'd be highly unlikely that ETs, very probably with different anatomy, could replicate that.

(Of course, they'd be telepathic. But translation there, too, is problematic, as ideas are communicated conceptually, and not spelled out with letters of any alphabet.)

There are many credible reports from contactees and abductees that the ETs they witness don't even speak, and some of them seems only to have vestigial (i.e. non-functioning) mouths.

So all of this is highly problematic. I'd be far more ready to pay attention to any reported ET communication that explains all the above conceptually. But it seems that just never happens.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (5th February 2020), ajyana (5th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th February 2020), Craig (5th February 2020), cursichella1 (7th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2020), justntime2learn (5th February 2020), Justplain (5th February 2020), Kryztian (5th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2020), Sadieblue (5th February 2020), toppy (6th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by SalOfTheEarth (here)
    I've recently stumbled across this group: https://www.officialfirstcontact.com/documents/

I wondered if anyone else had found this too? I tried searching the forum first but OFC and Sandia seemed to point to things other than these beings called the P'ntl (pon-tell).

Of course I am wary, is it real or not? They have some very persuasive arguments for being genuine on their site. I have tweeted them but am still awaiting answers (I asked if they get Frequency Dissonance Syndrome - see Cosmic Agency mention FDS here: https://youtu.be/kLD8UjrY7j0

The P'ntl apparently wish to teach us to develop our telepathy. What are your thoughts? (Pun intended
    Replying to your question,of what I've read from the documents provided from your link,I can confirm that telepathic messages came in form of "license plate",letters and here I don't know how to explain better:there was just a face and after that I started to decode the message into image and after seeing the image the message was decoded again in words.So one of a kind message not described in the documents and two decodings until the message revealed.This happened 2-3 weeks ago.Could be a coincidence before appearing Taygeta and P'ntl threads as a preparation and to share more knowledge?Maybe...

In any case,if the OFC would be for real,that would be a major event.We'll wait for Autumn of 2021...

Until then below are some of my contacts,among others I have,over time with the same ship in chronological order from top to bottom:

Four visits from our friends and hope will follow
    2016-2019

The fifth visit
    01 February 2020

The sixth visit
    02 February 2020
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Billy (5th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2020), Forest Denizen (5th February 2020), justntime2learn (5th February 2020), Justplain (5th February 2020), toppy (6th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,397 times in 4,617 posts

I’m afraid that the self oriented top intellectual egotistical powers of humanity will prevent and delay the option long as possible.

Because there is no “first” or “official” contact scenario and what ET would confess to the astonished club of skeptics is that they’ve been here earlier than them and have been around all the time despite our incapacity to meet the option, our myopia and deafness and insufficiency of our instruments.
    It will shatter many peoples faith in “their physics”, “their spirits”, “their philosophy” and so forth including those with top leading theories.

It won’t be some new and isolable reality or information, it will be a vaster reality besides ours that we chose or were taught to ignore.

Despite my best wishes for the opposite and looking at the state of the world at the moment I also realize the time may not come for long yet if mankind in its majority is not quite ready and well

😷

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Forest Denizen (5th February 2020), Justplain (5th February 2020), Stardad (5th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 times in 159 posts

Quote Posted by SalOfTheEarth (here)
    ...I have tweeted them but am still awaiting answers (I asked if they get Frequency Dissonance Syndrome - see Cosmic Agency mention FDS here: https://youtu.be/kLD8UjrY7j0

Am interested in their response. Please keep me (us) posted here if you can?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Forest Denizen (5th February 2020), Justplain (5th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

It would seem that many are being told 2020 will be a year of increased contacts! I was also told that “ they” would like to help us become more telepathic... very interesting! I will be watching this thread with great interest..

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Forest Denizen (5th February 2020), Kryztian (6th February 2020), Le Chat (6th February 2020), p+52 (5th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread