+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst 1 11 21 34 LastLast

Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

Yeah I can take it brother. The only thing that I found upsetting about that entire post was being left off your brightest minds list. I don't know what your leftist ideological agenda was in doing that, but I'll be perfectly willing to forgive you if you send me another bottle of CBD oil.

Alright I'll try to be serious a moment...

My friend, we're talking about the New World Order fascists here all the time. For most of us, we see the symptoms of it - like the political puppets, or the rigged economy, or the phony wars - and we eventually elaborate backwards to the source. The source has many different names, but we're all talking about the same thing.

By analyzing the symptoms of the disease we eventually find our way to the source. But not everyone is there yet.

I'd be happy to do away with calling anything "left" or "right" if it pleases you. In this thread I'm talking mostly about the plague of post-modernism. The trans stuff is merely a symptom of that

And I am actually promoting an anti-war topic, only I'm talking about the war on reason, which is every bit as insidious as an actual war insomuch as it emboldens the NWO agenda.

Post modernism, as you likely know, is characterized by moral relativism, emphasizing subjective "truths" over real ones, the absence of anything spiritually transcendent, and a suspicion of reason..among other things

Enter transgenderism. It's a symptom of a much bigger problem(and I'm not talking about trans people here as being a problem, i'm talking about the way in which the activist ideology is a problem). The reason that it is a significant issue is because, as you know, the bastards at the top operate in a way that David Icke calls "the totalitarian tiptoe". They introduce what appears to be something kind of innocuous and slowly amplify it, testing our boundaries all the while. They want to see what we'll tolerate. And if we do tolerate something they introduce, they raise the bar a little and ever so slowly get us to unknowingly accept it and embrace it.

This issue of transgenders in sports is just one small step, sure. But it's one small step towards a much larger and all encompassing insanity.

We should be grounded in love and compassion, of course. But first and foremost we need to be grounded in truth. Love and compassion, or at least a distorted version of it, is how they get us to accept the sh!t they roll out.. because, for example, if you are unwilling to accept trans women in female sports they can press the nuclear button and cry bigotry, or transphobia. If you are white and unwilling to stay off campus for a day in the name of racial injustice, you are labeled a racist (please see my thread on Evergreen University. It may just be the most important one I've ever started, and nobody is really looking at it).

I'm just as shocked and confused that you don't see this as you are that I don't go to bed at night mumbling about oligarchs. They are using your love and compassion against you. That's the current game the controllers are playing, and I can't understand for a moment how that could be disregarded by someone as intelligent as you.
    Last edited by Mike; 18th February 2020 at 06:58.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (9th November 2020), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2022), Journeyman (30th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #202
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Transgender issues

The Surreal Spectacle of JK Rowling Being Targeted by the Crybully Cringe Fringe:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (19th September 2020), Icare (12th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

In my best opinion ..liberty is natural and nature enjoys liberty of options and manners and mutation factors are in abundance on this planet, in strong display of forces.

Apart from that humans have been recently constrained in rigid gender roles and archetypes for thousands of years,
    and the time came now to break out.

Of genders it’s like of skin color shades, really. Everyone is yin and yang in different proportions. Then we have many layers we are born with right from within the womb and each of them is coded differently in our genomic expression so we may be strong internally but sensitive to touch or vice versa.

There are as many gender expressions as there are humans. Both sides of the camp should get it right .
    Stereotyping is the error and fake categorisation likewise. It may simply mean you really don’t care to know the person better.
    By labelling them as a group identity feeling so smart is based on your desire for simplicity that is disability to retain complex information and numbers of differentials encountered.

In truth - we all are distant cousins -

not only here, even in the vastness of Space, somehow, we all are related. But understanding the subtlety of difference
    is an art we learn only with time.

🦢

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (19th September 2020), Kryztian (6th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Canada Avalon Member azproductions's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have seen videos on YouTube and other forums that show proof of how all famous people - movie stars, singers, news casters, etc are all transgendered and cloned/made in a lab? The idea of them being transgender is in worship of the baphomet, apparently! Wondering if anyone has any thoughts or insights?

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 times in 243 posts

Hi azproductions,

I don't have anything interesting or "smart" to say about this, all I can say is that I have watched a video about this couple of weeks ago. While for some people it is quite obvious that they are transgender, especially when we compare how they look now to some of their pictures from their past, for others I'm not quite sure.

To say that many of them are is possible, to say that all of them are seems a bit ridiculous to me.

But then again, since "they" are lying and manipulating population in almost all areas, well, who know

9. Link to Post #206
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by azproductions (here)
    I have seen videos on YouTube and other forums that show proof of how all famous people - movie stars, singers, news casters, etc are all transgendered and cloned/made in a lab? The idea of them being transgender is in worship of the baphomet, apparently! Wondering if anyone has any thoughts or insights?
    This makes zero sense. And what does worshipping Baphomet have to do with being transgender? Where did you find that line of reasoning?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Kryztian (6th October 2020), Maunagarjana (5th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    This makes zero sense. And what does worshipping Baphomet have to do with being transgender? Where did you find that line of reasoning?
    Yes, that's pure silly nonsense. azproductions said he invited any thoughts and insights.

Here are a few: do we really believe President Trump was once a woman? Or Arnold Schwarzenegger? or Dwayne Johnson? Or Sylvester Stallone? Or maybe Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence were once men?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Kryztian (6th October 2020), kudzy (2nd June 2021), Sirus (5th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020), Yoda (5th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Do you have a link to such videos? I've met a couple relatively famous people and they seemed very normal. There's levels of fame though so maybe they weren't famous enough (Jason Bonham and Buddy Guy).
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Kryztian (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #209
    Canada Avalon Member azproductions's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, that's pure silly nonsense. azproductions said he invited any thoughts and insights.

Here are a few: do we really believe President Trump was once a woman? Or Arnold Schwarzenegger? or Dwayne Johnson? Or Sylvester Stallone? Or maybe Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence were once men?

Yes, I do believe trump, Arnold, the rock, etc, are transgender. It’s crazy what injections, steroids and surgery can do to transform genders (from a young age especially)

https://youtu.be/8w5iIp0LHrI

This channel has a lot of info on celebs too, feel free to check out

The idea of the baphomet is that when you are both male and female, you are more powerful and considered a “Demi god”

16. Link to Post #210
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes, I do believe trump, Arnold, the rock, etc, are transgender. It’s crazy what injections, steroids and surgery can do to transform genders (from a young age especially)

The idea of the baphomet is that when you are both male and female, you are more powerful and considered a “Demi god”
    Here's an idea. Maybe try searching google images for these people you think are transexuals from back when they were kids or teenagers. If every picture of them is clearly the gender they are now, that would be your first clue that your belief is completely delusional.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Kryztian (29th December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #211
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

I am quite sure that any one of us could be transformed by video technology into another gender. So no, I sure don't trust the many youtube "exposers" coming forth claiming that just about everyone has been trans-gendered. That appears to be sensationalist nonsense, for whatever reason.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Kryztian (6th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #212
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

Arkansas becomes first state to pass bill prohibiting doctors from providing gender-affirming medical care to trans youth

Arkansas became the first state to pass a bill prohibiting doctors from providing gender-affirming medical care to transgender youth following a vote in the state Senate on Monday.

HB 1570, the "Save Adolescents From Experimentation (SAFE) Act," prohibits trans youth from accessing health care and insurance coverage for gender-affirming care. The bill passed 28-7 in the state Senate. The state House passed the bill earlier this month.

The bill would prohibit doctors from offering gender confirming horomone treatment or surgery to trans youth. Doctors would also be unable to refer minors to other providers for treatment.

The legislation now goes to Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson's desk for signature. He has not publicly said whether he supports the legislation. The governor has five days, not including Sunday, to sign or veto the bill before it becomes law.

If signed, the bill would take effect this summer.

Opponents say if the legislation is enacted, it would be the first prohibition of its kind in the US. LGBTQ advocacy groups, child welfare organizations, and medical professionals have criticized the legislation.

Medical best practice guidelines from the Endocrine Society, Child Mind Institute, and American Psychological Association all recommend that states provide gender-affirming care for trans children. If Hutchinson signs the bill, Arkansas will became the first state to criminalize the vital health services.

Studies have shown children who are unable to access gender-affirming care experience higher rates of depression, anxiety, and suicide than trans youth with supportive doctors and families. A 2020 study published in Pediatrics found the earlier transgender youth get care, the less likely they are to suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/arka...s-youth-2021-3
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Chip (13th May 2021), Icare (6th April 2021), Mike (30th March 2021)

22. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

There been rumors that Michelle Obama (Michael aka Big Mike) is a Transgender. I just leave some Videos and Pictures here, judge for yourself.

By the way, Joan Rivers died a few weeks after making the remark to the reporter that Michelle Obama is a transgender.

https://www.brighteon.com/83bca50a-f...3-4611587411ee

Last edited by uzn; 31st March 2021 at 23:47.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2021)

24. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Tucker clashes with Arkansas governor over youth gender reassignment bill
    537,864 views•Apr 6, 2021

Fox News
    7.07M subscribers

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host presses Gov. Hutchinson on why he vetoed a bill banning youth gender reassignment surgeries.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2021)

26. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

There is a definite blurring of the lines in fashion, social media, msm reporting, etc. and I absolutely believe in free expression and being who you are. I think at some "greater" level, we are both. However, I don't think we are yet there in this "reality" and I think we are being bombarded with gender neutral messages and encouraged to follow and support this as "their" strategy to de-identify (not sure if that's a word ), to confuse and control. So, this guy certainly has a right to express his views but still makes me feel a bit uncomfortable as to where this is heading:
    'Mark Bryan is a heterosexual, cisgender, 62-year-old robotic engineer! 🤖 He thinks clothes shouldn't have gender.
    ′′ I want people to see me and think about how well dressed I am instead of debating my sexuality ".'

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (12th May 2021), Gracy (12th May 2021), Mike (12th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2021)

28. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    There is a definite blurring of the lines in fashion, social media, msm reporting, etc. and I absolutely believe in free expression and being who you are. I think at some "greater" level, we are both. However, I don't think we are yet there in this "reality" and I think we are being bombarded with gender neutral messages and encouraged to follow and support this as "their" strategy to de-identify (not sure if that's a word ), to confuse and control. So, this guy certainly has a right to express his views but still makes me feel a bit uncomfortable as to where this is heading:
    'Mark Bryan is a heterosexual, cisgender, 62-year-old robotic engineer! 🤖 He thinks clothes shouldn't have gender.
    ′′ I want people to see me and think about how well dressed I am instead of debating my sexuality ".'

I think it's just silly and performative. The world has gone mad. He's just a symptom.

His quote is worthy of Monte Python. It's just absurd. He doesn't want people to wonder about his sexuality but he's wearing a miniskirt? It would be like if I walked around in a clown suit and declared a wish to not be seen as a clown, just a well dressed dude.

Clothes *are* gender expressions. That's the reality. But reality isn't too popular these days I'm afraid.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alan (13th May 2021), Bill Ryan (12th May 2021), Chip (13th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (12th May 2021), Eva2 (13th May 2021), Gracy (12th May 2021), rgray222 (11th June 2021), s7e6e (13th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2021)

30. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

I wonder what would happen if I identified as transparent?
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th May 2021), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), Mike (13th May 2021)

32. Link to Post #218
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I try to be reeeaaaallllly tolerant, but this just...well, so wrong, but damn funny.

SURREY, British Columbia, August 28, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― Transgender activist Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv is taking three beauticians who would not wax his genitals back to court.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...x-his-genitals

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th May 2021), Eva2 (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021)

34. Link to Post #219
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I try to be reeeaaaallllly tolerant, but this just...well, so wrong, but damn funny.

SURREY, British Columbia, August 28, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― Transgender activist Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv is taking three beauticians who would not wax his genitals back to court.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...x-his-genitals
    Let's get this straight right here ... No one and no event is too good or too "special" to not be made fun of or get a chuckle out of. And I include all transgenders, related events, and all identifying letter designations in this declaration, so as to not be discriminatory. That's some funny **** right there. I hope he wins, because that would be really funny.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th May 2021 at 05:40.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (13th May 2021), Eva2 (14th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021)

36. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    [/IMG]

Severely unkempt bush, especially with no panties could easily explain that ... just another option
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst 1 11 21 34 LastLast