1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Kerry Cassidy's New Book: "Rebel Gene"

Hello,

I am now exactly1/2 way into Kerry Cassidy's New Book: "Rebel Gene." I am looking to share thoughts, opinions and ideas regarding this summarizing opus of KC's conclusions after 15 years of heading PC.

Here is My short list of observations:
    `
    1. Overall, I am sincerely enjoying the book as it provides KC's grand overview of the SSP, AI, Ascension, spiritual awakening mixed with KC's life experiences, all chronicled in KC's uniquely confident (albeit at times self aggrandizing) poignant writing style.

2. It is disheartening that prominent references in the first half of the book are those that have been extensively debunked, lamebasted and austricized on this site: ie, Pete P, Mark R. It is incredibly frustrating that this can't somehow be definitively reconciled.

I have this vision of Bill R. informing KC of his valid verifiable opinions of PP, and MR and KC just giving him the finger and saying that her intuitive guidance is all the vetting she requires.

3. Even a casual reader of the book has to appreciate and deeply respect her
    extensive knowledge regarding Spiritual awakening as it relates to the topics of alien agendas, SSP, and AI.

That's it for now - more to come when I finish the book

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 23rd March 2020 at 03:17.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Adi (11th April 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (13th March 2020), Antagenet (6th March 2020), aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), astridmari (7th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Blacklight43 (16th February 2020), Chip (18th February 2020), christian (16th February 2020), Cipher (16th February 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (16th February 2020), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Kryztian (16th February 2020), Mark (6th March 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), onawah (16th February 2020), pabranno (4th May 2021), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th February 2020), sijohn (16th February 2020), Star Tsar (16th February 2020), Strat (10th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2020), sunwings (7th March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020), wegge (6th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,690 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy's New Book: "Rebel Gene"

• Music produced by Neil Anthony Sanford and Kerry Lynn Cassidy
    • Lyrics by Kerry Lynn Cassidy Music by Neil Anthony Sanford featuring Dredd Marc and the band Spooky Distance

Project Camelot
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th March 2020), Antagenet (6th March 2020), aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), AriG (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Blacklight43 (16th February 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Kryztian (16th February 2020), Luke Holiday (16th February 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), Sadieblue (17th February 2020), Star Tsar (16th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello,

Well I have finished the book and sychronistically KC posted a new video regarding Mark Richards which illuminate my singular problem with the book and unfortunately KC as well.

Attatched is a link to the video and my sincere uncensored reprinted comment to the you tube video which exemplifies my disdain for this type of behavior by prominent thought leaders within the UFO community.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHitlrdhZg&t=2520s

KC please stop with this nonsense... you are discrediting and doing irreparable damage to the the ufo community. Shame on you !!! You continue to tarnish your reputation by stating that this information comes from a convicted murderer who has been in prison for over 30 years.

Why do you do it - is it to keep the coffers full and avoid having to get a real job like the rest of us?

Nothing you say here can be taken seriously as you do not provide a shred of proof for outlandish claims and insanely expect your listeners to believe that someone who has been rightfully locked up for over 30 years has up to date relevant intel on anything besides the goings on from his pathetic prison life.

Project Avalon/ Kevin Moore has established that the whole Mark Richards story is a sham and complete hoax

KC it is time to stop this nonsense

I realize this may be uncomfortable for BR (I apologize in advance if it crosses the line and fully understand if this is taken down) but I would like to add this expose/rant to the Project Avalon forum in hopes of triggering honest debate/ discussion of what I believe to be a very relevant and important topic to the UFO community which is: PROMINENT FIGURES CONFUSING, DEBASING, DISCREDITING the community that is financially supporting them …. And here lies the problem... as the fearless Jay Weidner poignantly stated on his Reality Check series video on DW/CG … (paraphrasing....)The problems of impropriety, immorality, confabulation and flatout lying within the UFO community are ripe to occur when the figure needs to make a living from the information they present.... and this what I believe KC is doing here.

If the information provided on the forum regarding Mark Richards and Pete Petersen are true, then I am left to believe that KC s is using Mark Richards as a cover story to articulate her "intuitively guided/ Pyschically obtained" intel/(nonsense) much like whistle blowing book authors use the guise of fiction/faction to relay whistleblower information (example Sean D Morton and "The Sands of time"). KC, in fact, admits in the first chapter of "Rebel Gene" that her whole book falls under this category.

I concede that some will view my comments of KC's you tube video as harsh but in the words of Jacgue Valle at the beginning of the zeitgeist 2 movie: " This S+++ needs to stop."

It need's to stop for the sake of truth, integrity believability, credibility and growth within this community and all who resort to the above mentioned tactics should be expediently and sufficiently called out.

If I am wrong (and in this case, I would much prefer to be wrong...) then I invite BR, KC and all Project A members to please set me straight ... I would most welcome being corrected on this issue :

But If I am right, I would want this thread to serve as a catalyst for KC to come clean and correct this glaring mis-step.

To be clear, my problem with KC and her new book are primarily with this issue alone and I stand by my prior compliments of KC/ Rebel Gene in my prior post.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th March 2020 at 13:45.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Antagenet (6th March 2020), aoibhghaire (7th March 2020), astridmari (7th March 2020), Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), graciousb (17th March 2020), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Islander12 (6th March 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2020), wegge (6th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it extremely hard to believe that Kerry Cassidy would deliberately go down the Pete Petersen and Mark Richards rabbit holes, knowing what’s been proven about both of them on this website and others, unless there was a reason she was doing so.

This is an accomplished reporter and producer of many years. I suspect there is something else here.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Antagenet (6th March 2020), aoibhghaire (7th March 2020), astridmari (7th March 2020), Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Luke Holiday (6th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Soda (17th April 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    I realize this may be uncomfortable for BR
    No, not in the slightest. I almost always refrain from making critical public comments about Kerry because I know absolutely that she means well, and her personal integrity is impeccable. When she's just plain wrong about something, in recent years I've usually stayed pretty quiet. She gets plenty of articulate criticism from others.

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th April 2020), Antagenet (6th March 2020), aoibhghaire (7th March 2020), astridmari (7th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Ecnal61 (19th March 2020), gord (8th April 2020), graciousb (17th March 2020), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Islander12 (6th March 2020), Kryztian (30th March 2022), Luke Holiday (6th March 2020), Mark (6th March 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), RunningDeer (2nd August 2021), sijohn (13th March 2020), Soda (10th March 2020), sunwings (7th March 2020), wegge (6th March 2020), Yoda (6th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No, not in the slightest. I almost always refrain from making critical public comments about Kerry because I know absolutely that she means well, and her personal integrity is impeccable. When she's just plain wrong about something, in recent years I've usually stayed pretty quiet. She gets plenty of articulate criticism from others.

Hi Bill, I think in recent years Kerry has come out as being a milab. I was wondering if she ever said anything about that during the Camelot days?

The recent revelation feels disingenuous to me. An attention grab. If I'm wrong, I'll happily eat some crow

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alan (16th April 2020), aoibhghaire (7th March 2020), Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Chip (10th March 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Luke Holiday (6th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), scotslad (17th March 2020), sunwings (7th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Hi Bill, I think in recent years Kerry has come out as being a milab. I was wondering if she ever said anything about that during the Camelot days?
    No, never. (I'd not actually heard that, but I may well not be up to date.)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th March 2020), Chip (10th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Gracy (6th March 2020), Islander12 (10th March 2020), Mike (6th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Soda (17th April 2020), Yoda (6th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Many people, perhaps all of us, suffer from level confusion. This has to do with not understanding the true nature of reality and our place in it. Heck, we don't understand ourselves, let alone reality...

For this reason it is accurate to make claims based on the seeming over-lapping of gestalts - levels of reality that seem to conflict.

What is really going on is that the 'persona', the thing we think we are, looses focus on their creation, and other creations leak through. Since we do not understand that we continually create, we become aware of the substrate of reality, the place where other powers and other laws apply.

These other powers are us, in the future, or in the past, where we constructed and continue to construct the fundamentals of this physical world. But in these other realms we are of different form because we have a different function, or intention there. It is all about intention - and thankfully, it is not these present forms that supply the direction. Yet they are indeed still us, just not now.

And so we see other realms, other realities, other gestalts. But they are just various facets of a single magnificent gem, in other words, alternate manifestations of our limitless selves.

The jewel of creation is eternal.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th March 2020), astridmari (7th March 2020), Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Mike (6th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), RogeRio (6th March 2020), Soda (17th April 2020), TraineeHuman (11th March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I realize this may be uncomfortable for BR (I apologize in advance if it crosses the line and fully understand if this is taken down) but I would like to add this expose/rant to the Project Avalon forum in hopes of triggering honest debate/ discussion of what I believe to be a very relevant and important topic to the UFO community which is: PROMINENT FIGURES CONFUSING, DEBASING, DISCREDITING the community that is financially supporting them …. And here lies the problem... as the fearless Jay Weidner poignantly stated on his Reality Check series video on DW/CG … (paraphrasing....)The problems of impropriety, immorality, confabulation and flatout lying within the UFO community are ripe to occur when the figure needs to make a living from the information they present.... and this what I believe KC is doing here.

If the information provided on the forum regarding Mark Richards and Pete Petersen are true, then I am left to believe that KC s is using Mark Richards as a cover story to articulate her "intuitively guided/ Pyschically obtained" intel/(nonsense) much like whistle blowing book authors use the guise of fiction/faction to relay whistleblower information (example Sean D Morton and "The Sands of time"). KC, in fact, admits in the first chapter of "Rebel Gene" that her whole book falls under this category.

I would like to respond to Bill's response that he finds KC to possess "impeccable intergrity"

As the great Dr Phil repeatedly states on his show"There ain't 2 versions of the truth here"; hence in regards to Mark Richards; either Project Avalon/ BR are "lying" about MR and PP or KC is lying.

So, as a casual observer of the UFO,SSP, Self realization community: I am left to conclude that whomever is being dishonest here would have to be a person not of immeccable integrity - rather they would have to be viewed as having QUESTIONABLE INTEGRITY.

Upon further reflection of the "Rebel Gene" book, I am also highly suspicious of the following as it relates to the above topic:

1. KC states that she has achieved the ultimate state of Samadhi during meditation
    2. KC repeatedly/claims (boasts) to be a Milab child who possess's very high level psychic abilities
    3. I am not aware KC ever addressing the Project Avalon/ Kevin Moore claims against her regarding MR or PP

The problem that I have with the above claims combined with the "Questionable Integrity" issue of MR/PP's testimony is the obvious - they do not - Jive!.

It has been my experience that achieving Samadhi requires a certain level awareness, behavior, demeanor and mind pattern that are incongruent with what I have seen from KC. ( It should be noted that I only have the perspective of someone who watches her videos and has bought/ read her book)
    -
    Once again, I understand that some on this site may view this as blasphemy - but I hope those that feel this way will also realize that this issue is - The Elephant in the room - regarding KC's book - as the book is largely based on the alleged testimony of MR and PP.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2020 at 16:13. Reason: fixed quote formatting

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Mike (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

If Kerry really was a victim of Milab, it would help explain why she has been so easily victimized by Mark Richards.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2020), aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hi Luke, I don't think anything you've written will be viewed as blasphemy here.

Bill and Kerry have disagreed about things publicly (and strongly!) more than once

Mark Richards is a convicted murderer, as most of us know; and his stories about being on an "off world" space fleet are totally unfalsifiable. People have made careers in the alt media out of unfalsifiable claims; we've seen where that has gotten us, and I think many of us are no longer tolerating it.

Kerry's milab claim is dubious, at best. It's another unfalsifiable thing designed to create an impression of importance and mystery. It reeks of desperation to me. Bill states earlier in this thread that she never once mentioned it during all their Camelot years together. To me, it's analogous to Corey Goode inventing his alleged Mars experiences long after he had told his original story. Respect and attention wasn't coming their way, so they had to expand their fictional stories in an attempt to encompass it.

If you tell yourself a little lie, you're likely to tell yourself another one. Then another. And another. At some point you either lose track of the truth or you're willfully ignoring it in favor of the lie..and then compartmentalizing that willful ignorance. It's straight out of Orwell's 1984. I think Kerry is delusional, willfully - meaning, somewhere in the recesses of her mind she is aware she is lying and being lied to, but she vigorously compartmentalizes it..and since it is giving her ego such a rush from the attention, she will defend the lie to the death. It's a disease that gets passed on from other delusionals, like Mark Richards and Pete Peterson; in the constant company of lies, lies become normal and accepted. Plus, everything she does is just dripping with ego.

But, that's just my armchair psychology. That's my view from afar, which may not have a fraction of the accuracy of Bill's up close experiences.

I'll be totally honest with you: i sometimes like listening to David Wilcock. I do. He's entertaining and his tales are exotic and fun. Kerry's are like that too. I have a special place in my heart for woo-woo. Even preposterous woo-woo. If I suspend my logic and sanity for a moment and allow myself to indulge it all, I find myself enjoying it. The stuff they promote and discuss has bits of truth in it here and there, and the challenge is in not conflating all the tall tales and hypothetical nonsense with those bits of truth. I enjoy that challenge sometimes, so I'll tune in every so often when I'm in the mood. I would never want their brand of "whistleblowing" censored, but it really does belong in another category altogether that recognizes it's many fictional elements. It's the only way for the community (i hate that word, community) to move forward coherently and productively and sanely, for the betterment of us and all of mankind
    Last edited by Mike; 10th March 2020 at 05:41.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2020), aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), DaveToo (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Philippe (10th March 2020), Soda (10th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Hi Mike,

I agree whole heartily with a lot of you're thoughts about KC. I have seen most of Camelots interviews and respect KC for all the work she has done. However, I have been concerned in recent times with her embedded beliefs that have become near sacrosanct. You would be afraid to confront her with some of her beliefs as they are now so well embedded. This I believe has created a delusional foundation on her part that would be difficult to break. Looking at this closer is healthy for all of us to see. KC means well, but I think our discourse on Avalon may hopefully provide a contribution that not only may help her but some others in the Alt media that have succumbed to there unfounded beliefs.

Carl Jung said “Our world is so exceedingly rich in delusions that a truth is priceless” “Whoever doubts this truth is of course looked upon as a faithless reprobate, while a note of fanaticism and intolerance creeps into the discussion on all sides”

KC is a great lesson in belief and lenses in some interviews. The last 3 years I have noticed a deterioration in her memory when confronted by a more empowered person(s), a belief that has hindered a true reality supporting these delusions. She only listens for enough to support of these delusions so that her mind can keep classifying some interviewees as not in her paradigm and can be critical of them within her delusion world. If you know nothing about SSP, MR and a larger reality, you’re relegated to another compartment.

Interesting enough, when interviewing a person twice with a gap of 6 months she couldn’t remember some key points from the previous interview. She had to be corrected on numerous occasions by the interviewee which was surprising and embarrassing for a journalist.. A dominant ego can reflect disingenuous and arrogance at interviews, if you were really listening. The ego is catapulted to expanding the delusions when confronted with an empowered personality. Deluding yourself into a better position often comes on the account of other people – may be this is how competition works - but using that as a tactic (and people don't really know if they do) - you are in danger of deluding yourself into the belief that what worked, worked for other reasons.

If we are living truthfully, and are ready to challenge our conception of the world, our senses are evolved and attuned to give us a sense of meaning and truth when we actually are in the right place. Basically a perfect overlay between our conception of reality and reality itself.

Anyone who has had a psychedelic experience can attest to the fact that they have had one of the most meaningful experiences in their lives, where they felt like they were in contact with truth. But what psychedelics can often do, is lead to a state of delusion or even madness, where that feeling of meaning can be completely distorted. It's like 2 sides of the coin.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), DaveToo (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Kryztian (19th June 2021), Luke Holiday (10th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Philippe (10th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

As the great Dr Phil repeatedly states on his show"There ain't 2 versions of the truth here"; hence in regards to Mark Richards; either Project Avalon/ BR are "lying" about MR and PP or KC is lying.
    Someone doesn't have to be 'lying' to be wrong! Sometimes, they get an incorrect belief in their mind which they sincerely believe — and then state and defend, maybe forever.

For example: Flat Earthers aren't 'lying'. They truly believe what they say. Their integrity may be very high. They may be the very nicest people, the best friend or neighbor you could ever wish for. But maybe they're just not very good at evaluating information.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), ClearWater (13th March 2020), DaveToo (11th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), East Sun (10th March 2020), HaveBlue (11th March 2020), Luke Holiday (10th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Yoda (10th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Someone doesn't have to be 'lying' to be wrong! Sometimes, they get an incorrect belief in their mind which they sincerely believe — and then state and defend, maybe forever.

For example: Flat Earthers aren't 'lying'. They truly believe what they say. Their integrity may be very high. They may be the very nicest people, the best friend or neighbor you could ever wish for. But maybe they're just not very good at evaluating information.

Hello Bill

I agree with your statement but very respectfully disagree that this applies to KC for the following reasons:

1. As section 9 stated: ….
    This is an accomplished reporter and producer of many years.... and based on her writing and performance on interviews she is far too intelligent to be just "wrong" about PP or MR - especially based on the preponderance of evidence provided on this site and from Kevin Moore.

2. As stated previously:

1. KC states that she has achieved the ultimate state of Samadhi during meditation
    2. KC repeatedly/claims (boasts) to be a Milab child who possess's very high level psychic abilities
    3. I am not aware KC ever addressing the Project Avalon/ Kevin Moore claims against her regarding MR or PP

Looking at this logically: if KC has achieved the first 2 then logically KC would, once again, be a person who would be able to adeptly Vet MR and PP - (in fact based on the evidence provided on this forum anyone with common sense could do the vetting).

Bill I understand and respect your position on this - but at the sametime I find this activity more serious and agregious then just being "wrong"

Unfortunately, I am left to conclude and feel confident in saying that KC Is in fact - lying for financial/attention gain.

I hope we can agree to disagree

and I do not doubt that KC is all the nice things that you reported in your post.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th March 2020 at 02:23.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unless she is being interfered with, which is what I suspect, because the discrepancies in her case are just too glaring.
    We've seen similarities with other people in the alternative world spotlight who may pose so much of a danger to the preferred narrative of TPTB that they employ their most insidious techniques and technologies to scare them, subvert them, discredit them, or simply off them.
    Perhaps Kerry's fascination with the occult made her more susceptible--dabbling in that without sufficient experience, guidance, support and protection can be very dangerous.
    Or the danger that she put herself into may have resulted in so much tension and trauma that it made her susceptible to archon entities, which goes hand in hand with TBTP tactics to subvert.
    The kinds of powers and forces that she has pitted herself against could wear down the resistance of almost anyone in the end, and she is looking pretty worn down.
    Apologies to Kerry for my bluntness if she is reading this, but often the truth has power to heal.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th March 2020 at 18:38.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andre (13th March 2020), aoibhghaire (10th March 2020), Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

• Music produced by Neil Anthony Sanford and Kerry Lynn Cassidy
    • Lyrics by Kerry Lynn Cassidy Music by Neil Anthony Sanford featuring Dredd Marc and the band Spooky Distance

Project Camelot

I haven't laughed this hard in years Exomatrix! Thank you. Much needed comic relief.

Don't know about Milab, but this video wreaks of psyops, imho (the monotone, times 3 repetition of stanzas, the background techno music. Gheesh. Creepy and hilarious rolled into one.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

It isn't just the Mark Richard's story and Kerry's sticking with it no matter what that has seemed indubitably questionable in the face of persuasive evidence to the contrary. Her astonishingly unabashed and uncritical promoting of Ashayana Deane's work as being the most advanced history to date of humanity's evolution, is in my estimation an even greater faux pas, or at least right up there alongside it. Anyone doing any research into Ashayana Deane's background will throw up lots of red flags including a spurious history, several changes of name and a highly convoluted work in print which is way too sophisticated for its own good.

To have just one of the above two stories running in such a highly favourable and promotional way as part of one's investigative journalism might look careless but when the two are advocated in the same manner they suggest something of a concern to say the least.

I watched a video of Kerry a while ago and she looked dreadful, tired, browbeaten and worn down and I felt she was taking on too much and the adversarial nature of her work and her contacts were getting the better of her. The responsibility she feels for her work seemed to be weighing very heavy on her shoulders and she looked and sounded strained. I was actually concerned for her health. I hope she has found a way to alleviate some of that pressure but I feel she may not even admit to it being a factor.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th March 2020), Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), gord (8th April 2020), Luke Holiday (13th March 2020), Mike (12th March 2020), onawah (12th March 2020), silvanelf (24th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

As a long, long time follower of Project Camelot and Project Avalon I agree with Peter UK and Onawah.. Kerry began to change after her work with Ashayana D. I believe she also suffered a rather debilitating physical/psychic attack some years ago. I believe she has lost her sovereignty and is being manipulated I do not think she is aware of this. On her Twitter account she recently posted that the new Corona virus is NOT contagious or transmitted through contact This is a obviously wrong..we all have weaknesses that can be exploited in the arena. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), Luke Holiday (13th March 2020), Mike (12th March 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), onawah (12th March 2020), Peter UK (12th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In response to Peter and amhakara,

Thank you your insight and I am wondering if you or anyone out there has read Ashiyana Dean's work? Personally I have not but may in the future . ( I will have to save up some scratch first - as a few of the suggested books require a substantial investment)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/imag.../0702%20No.gif
    Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 13th March 2020 at 02:19.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Peter UK (13th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You can find quite a lot on youtube, such as here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...E1F02BE2E6D9E1
    I wouldn't buy the books if I were you, though you can probably get them cheaper second hand online.
    I always got a very bad feeling about her and her work.
    Also the other woman psychic that Kerry was so wild about, Laura Knight-Jadczyk.
    I think that was when Kerry started losing her way.

In response to Peter and amhakara,

Thank you your insight and I am wondering if you or anyone out there has read Ashiyana Dean's work? Personally I have not but may in the future . ( I will have to save up some scratch first as a few of the suggested books require a substantial investment)

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by onawah; 13th March 2020 at 03:17.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (13th March 2020), Peter UK (13th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast