1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy's New Book: "Rebel Gene"

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    In response to Peter and amhakara,

Thank you your insight and I am wondering if you or anyone out there has read Ashiyana Dean's work? Personally I have not but may in the future . ( I will have to save up some scratch first as a few of the suggested books require a substantial investment)

Blessings Luke
    Yes, I have read The Voyagers as far as I can bare. The introductory parts are fairly lucid but become increasingly convoluted and heavily immersed in detail that virtually defies description. At best I would say it's heavily compromised disinformation and at worst sophistry to the point of extreme but it's the background of her story and general feel of her as an individual that to me is just as telling. You should be able to find a .pdf version of her work online otherwise Kerry has done an extensive Camelot interview with her.

https://youtu.be/AQ-ZaU6FHNw
    Last edited by Peter UK; 13th March 2020 at 05:11.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (13th March 2020), onawah (14th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Dean’s written work is nearly incomprehensible in its complexity and convoluted philosophies. Some is available online if you want to get a sample. If I was an advanced alien race trying to get incredible important information to us humans, I probably wouldn’t choose her.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Luke Holiday (13th March 2020), onawah (14th March 2020), Peter UK (13th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Unless she is being interfered with, which is what I suspect, because the discrepancies in her case are just too glaring.
    We've seen similarities with other people in the alternative world spotlight who may pose so much of a danger to the preferred narrative of TPTB that they employ their most insidious techniques and technologies to scare them, subvert them, discredit them, or simply off them.
    Perhaps Kerry's fascination with the occult made her more susceptible--dabbling in that without sufficient experience, guidance, support and protection can be very dangerous.
    Or the danger that she put herself into may have resulted in so much tension and trauma that it made her susceptible to archon entities, which goes hand in hand with TBTP tactics to subvert.
    The kinds of powers and forces that she has pitted herself against could wear down the resistance of almost anyone in the end, and she is looking pretty worn down.
    Apologies to Kerry for my bluntness if she is reading this, but often the truth has power to heal.
    Onawah, I am so totally in agreement with you on this one and would love to hear from someone else who has been down that road to see if they can spot any parallels.
    Last edited by Andre; 13th March 2020 at 09:23.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), onawah (13th March 2020), Peter UK (13th March 2020), RogeRio (13th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Unless she is being interfered with, which is what I suspect, because the discrepancies in her case are just too glaring.
    We've seen similarities with other people in the alternative world spotlight who may pose so much of a danger to the preferred narrative of TPTB that they employ their most insidious techniques and technologies to scare them, subvert them, discredit them, or simply off them.
    Perhaps Kerry's fascination with the occult made her more susceptible--dabbling in that without sufficient experience, guidance, support and protection can be very dangerous.
    Or the danger that she put herself into may have resulted in so much tension and trauma that it made her susceptible to archon entities, which goes hand in hand with TBTP tactics to subvert.
    The kinds of powers and forces that she has pitted herself against could wear down the resistance of almost anyone in the end, and she is looking pretty worn down.
    Apologies to Kerry for my bluntness if she is reading this, but often the truth has power to heal.
    Onawah, I am so totally in agreement with you on this one and would love to hear from someone else who has been down that road to see if they can spot any parallels.
    The experience of (relative) awareness expansion is highly stimulating and euphoric, as to say. More experienced ones know (very well) that -- this "moments of expansion" are Relative to own legacy of experiences -- So, it is not surprising that the individual is amazed by this " Eureka Moment ", and try to share it someway with all the enthusiasm that the new discoveries usually cause, at first.

I would like to caveat that I'm unaware what is TPTB, I didn't watch the videos and not readed the Book (because of bad english, I'm sorry), but Rebel Gene inspire me to the point where one expand awareness to an Inversion of life Pourposes, when something new happens and We sight some new paths to road, which never think before or never tried before. The first step is the most difficult, because its demands lot of inertial energies, which explains the initial euphoria state needed.

a great mistake that the neophyte makes is to think that a great discovery is something definitive, because in fact, it is always relative.

if " she is looking pretty worn down " it is a sign that things are not going as well as she imagines they are, because if it were the case, she should be looking regenerated, and not worn down, so the reasons for this (apparent) worn need to be ascertained, because it may just as well have gone beyond the limits of her forces, or may also being sucked by parasites that not only want to take her energies away, but also from those who believe (inadvertently) she may be right.

she may have discovered something good and interesting to know, but it may not be exactly what she thinks (or imagines) she found, so I repeat below a wise and prudent opinion (edited), that everyone who starts to deal with the occult should always consider:

Quote Perhaps one's fascination with the occult made this one more susceptible--dabbling in that without sufficient experience, guidance, support and protection can be very dangerous.
    Protagoras (Plato) -- there is much more danger in acquiring knowledge than meats or drinks.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 13th March 2020 at 12:46.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Le Chat (17th March 2020), Luke Holiday (13th March 2020), onawah (14th March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

There's a common phenomenon that happens even with scientists who are of rigorous mind..that as they work on a hypothesis over time they become attached to it, and even in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary are loathe to let it go, and often never do. It becomes like ones baby, ones religion, an emotional thing. Must be the case here. Too bad because it only adds to one's credibility if one can take in fresh evidence and admit the error.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (10th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), onawah (17th March 2020), Peter UK (18th March 2020), Philippe (17th March 2020), Soda (10th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

what nonsense... my latest video...

KERRY’S UPDATE: KERRY'S UPDATE: BATTLEGROUND EARTH - MARCH 18, 2020
    https://youtu.be/zb6nunU5emI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	KERRY TITLE BATTLEGROUND EARTH.png
Views:	109
Size:	838.2 KB
ID:	42804  
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Agape (19th March 2020), Alan (16th April 2020), aoibhghaire (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Brightstar (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), onawah (19th March 2020), RogeRio (19th March 2020), Soda (10th April 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Hello Kerry,

Thank you taking the time to answer my request to address this post!

I hope that we will be able to get your side of the story and clear the air on the main question brought up by this thread

Just curious, Are you saying that your video is nonsense ? Or is their something in this thread that you felt was untrue? If so, could you elaborate please?

Kerry, I like many on this forum, have appeciatively consumed countless hours of your videos, interviews and most recently your book. I believe it would help everybody and create a win/win situation if you would address the following:
    After reading this thread: you will have discovered that the main issue I (and perhaps many others on this forum) would like you to address is:

The major discrepancy between your book and Project Avalon's thorough "negative" vetting of 2 major whistleblowers referenced in "Rebel Gene" ie: Pete Petersen and Mark Richards.

Also, could you please tell us exactly how Mark Richards is able to continually come up with new "intel" on current world events while confined to a jail cell for the last 30 years?

Again, I want you to know I am a huge fan/supporter of your work and believe you (and Bill) deserve that highest praise/admiration for the forum of light/truth you created, maintained and continue to bring forth

I wish you the best and will always send positive thoughts your way

Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 19th March 2020 at 14:27.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Le Chat (19th March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), Soda (10th April 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020), wegge (19th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Again, I want you to know I am a huge fan/supporter of your work and believe you (and Bill) deserve that highest praise/admiration for the forum of light/truth you created, maintained and continue to bring forth:
    I second this. A trailblazer deserving of kudos for persistence and just surviving.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), gord (8th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), Soda (10th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020...ture-of-earth/

I wanted to put a bow on this thread with an excellent recent blog post by Ms Cassidy.

... I resonant with the literal content and love the intensity/passion she brings in this epic diatribe..

Blessings Luke

So if the dark side planned and orchestrated the ‘fake virus’ pLANDEMIC…then Qanon/Trump and Team are using it to arrest roughly 158,000 pedos… and the Queen and the Pope and reset the financial system, take over the Fed (putting under control of the Treasury).. If they are so busy doing all of that, while the dark side are busy pushing the narrative that people are dying everywhere but we have few if any photos of crowded hospitals,, NO people in lines outside of hospitals overflowing,..NO dead bodies being cremated in droves etc… Instead we see EMPTY CITY STREETS and people mainly in the homes under LOCKDOWN

…. WHAT IS THE DARK SIDE HOLDING OVER TRUMP AND TEAM TO MAKE THEM LAY DOWN FOR ALL THIS NONSENSE…are we to believe it simply suits their purposes as well??? Or are they too under control? If they are working for the light let’s see some LIGHT!

Then why are people saying there is going to be a possible internet shutdown for 3-7 days or longer?? And some even saying electricity will go out as well? WTF?

And who is orchestrating that?
    You don’t need to shut down the internet to arrest a few child slavers and pedos.

So then they say well the new financial system is going to be run by an off-planet AI and requires a reboot (lasting days!) and then it will come up all quantum and bright and shiny and we will have a NEW DIGITAL CURRENCY.. and possibly some polyester dollars!!! (just temporarily after which everything will be DIGITAL).

And vaccines are DEADLY so Are we to understand the GOOD GUYS (if they are) the TRUMP/QANON are going to allow people to be chipped with nano via forced vaccines which will then link them to the AI MACHINE INTELLIGENCE which will run the planet and will diabolically kill or imprison anyone it chooses on a whim?

Let’s get real. And by the way, will someone PLEASE ARREST BILL GATES for f—ks sake… with his diabolical nonsense chattering on and on about chipping and tracking people like a complete moron??

WTF who is running this asylum? Where the masses of HEALTHY PEOPLE are sequestered supposedly to protect the relatively few dying?

meanwhile I have multiple doctors and sources clearly stating there is NO VIRUS except for the one the lone Chinese Party Whistleblower spoke of (see article on my site saved from the original post on Reddit)…

THE SO-CALLED VIRUS IS A REACTION TO THE 5G in Wuhan, Italy, Spain and other places and the electronic smog inside and outside us from years of chemtrails; aluminum, barium etc etc sprayed worldwide…for the last 20 years.. the human immune system has been run down and with this last straw being 5G….people are now dying at least enough to scare some people into believing it’s a big problem…

As for the so-called bioweapon called Covid19 PATENTed by the U.S. government and no doubt China as well…

And by the way, WHAT IMPACT THAT BIOWEAPON which is NOT a virus had to do with all of this mayhem is still NOT CLEAR.

If there are no real viruses except the by product of poisons from bad food, bad water, bad environment and nasty thought processes going around then WTF are all those bioweapons labs so busy doing all these years????????????

THIS LOCKDOWN IS MEANINGLESS IF THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN CATCH ANYTHING FROM ANYONE!!!!!!
    NOT EVEN THE FLU.
    WE ALL HAVE CORONA ..WE MANUFACTURE IT IN OUR CELLS!

And the discharge is a bacteriological kind of poison. That’s what kills people.
    Dr. Robert O. Young explains it clearly. See my interview with him…Dr. Robert O. Young SAYS…CORONA VIRUS IS NOT A VIRUS….AND IT IS NOT CONTAGIOUS!
    5G and Corona: What is a virus?

MY highly popular recent interview with DR. ROBERT YOUNG was deleted by YOUTUBE!

A clear indication of outright censorship! I am now uploading it to my PROJECT CAMELOT BITCHUTE CHANNEL
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 8th April 2020 at 17:38.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), AutumnW (16th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (3rd August 2021), onawah (10th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I realize this may be uncomfortable for BR (I apologize in advance if it crosses the line and fully understand if this is taken down) but I would like to add this expose/rant to the Project Avalon forum in hopes of triggering honest debate/ discussion of what I believe to be a very relevant and important topic to the UFO community which is: PROMINENT FIGURES CONFUSING, DEBASING, DISCREDITING the community that is financially supporting them …. And here lies the problem... as the fearless Jay Weidner poignantly stated on his Reality Check series video on DW/CG … (paraphrasing....)The problems of impropriety, immorality, confabulation and flatout lying within the UFO community are ripe to occur when the figure needs to make a living from the information they present.... and this what I believe KC is doing here.

I realize this may be uncomfortable for BR

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No, not in the slightest. I almost always refrain from making critical public comments about Kerry because I know absolutely that she means well, and her personal integrity is impeccable. When she's just plain wrong about something, in recent years I've usually stayed pretty quiet. She gets plenty of articulate criticism from others.
    If the information provided on the forum regarding Mark Richards and Pete Petersen are true, then I am left to believe that KC s is using Mark Richards as a cover story to articulate her "intuitively guided/ Pyschically obtained" intel/(nonsense) much like whistle blowing book authors use the guise of fiction/faction to relay whistleblower information (example Sean D Morton and "The Sands of time"). KC, in fact, admits in the first chapter of "Rebel Gene" that her whole book falls under this category.

I would like to respond to Bill's response that he finds KC to possess "impeccable intergrity"

As the great Dr Phil repeatedly states on his show"There ain't 2 versions of the truth here"; hence in regards to Mark Richards; either Project Avalon/ BR are "lying" about MR and PP or KC is lying.

So, as a casual observer of the UFO,SSP, Self realization community: I am left to conclude that whomever is being dishonest here would have to be a person not of immeccable integrity - rather they would have to be viewed as having QUESTIONABLE INTEGRITY.

Upon further reflection of the "Rebel Gene" book, I am also highly suspicious of the following as it relates to the above topic:

1. KC states that she has achieved the ultimate state of Samadhi during meditation
    2. KC repeatedly/claims (boasts) to be a Milab child who possess's very high level psychic abilities
    3. I am not aware KC ever addressing the Project Avalon/ Kevin Moore claims against her regarding MR or PP

The problem that I have with the above claims combined with the "Questionable Integrity" issue of MR/PP's testimony is the obvious - they do not - Jive!.

It has been my experience that achieving Samadhi requires a certain level awareness, behavior, demeanor and mind pattern that are incongruent with what I have seen from KC. ( It should be noted that I only have the perspective of someone who watches her videos and has bought/ read her book)
    -
    Once again, I understand that some on this site may view this as blasphemy - but I hope those that feel this way will also realize that this issue is - The Elephant in the room - regarding KC's book - as the book is largely based on the alleged testimony of MR and PP.

Blessings Luke
    A good rule to understand someone is to consider what they do in addition to what they say.

KC's actions are very different from other people that have had similar samadhi-like experiences.

Whenever I listen to any of her videos, I get the impression that she has a habit of reiterating that it is really her that knows and understands the truth whereas others (especially those critical of her) are either cointel-pro or just deluded.

So, I usually take anything she says with a fist of salt. I don't think she is untrustworthy. It's just that when you work on anything for so long as she has in this field, it's very hard to apply the same critical skills to yourself as you tend to do others.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepha3drus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th April 2020), AutumnW (16th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), Mike (16th April 2020), Peter UK (10th April 2020), Soda (10th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

Rebel Gene
    Secret Space & the Future of Humanity
    By Kerry Lynn Cassidy

Project Avalon was mentioned on (p12 & p62). She and Bill have both seen UFO’s. Her personal template is based on Guinevere and Bill’s on King Arthur. Tintagel is where his castle was. Later she wrote that was the birthplace of Project Camelot. She was born at Moffett Field Military Base hospital. She has an implant in her arm. At age twelve she went on a field trip to NASA’s Ames Research Center in Palo Alto and she felt it was familiar. She feels a strong connection to Nefertiti & Akhenaten and feels she could have been her daughter in a past life. She’s a precog and can see the future. Los Angeles & San Francisco will have major earthquakes. She was an extra in the movie Tilt. This wasn’t in the book, but she said in the past that she was an extra in the movie Wolfen. Her mother’s family line were Illuminati. She would go to classes in underground bases in her light body while she slept. She has the ability to become invisible. She writes the steps to activate kundalini. Radu Cinamar was mentioned who wrote about the Bucegi discovery. She commented on the book “Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity” by David M. Jacobs. She wrote that Sean David Morton is a good friend. Necomitons are dragon moths & insectoid reptiles. She mentioned the Ra Material. She wrote about the text Bhagavad Gita and claims she’s had many lives in India & Egypt. The SSP view the public as useless eaters or sheep. She’s interviewed thousands of people. She can leave her body, bilocate and time travel with her consciousness. She compared herself and Bill to Mulder & Scully while making their TV pilot. The Scientology term MEST is Matter, Energy, Space & Time. She stressed this throughout the book “Imagination is everything”. She quoted George Green “Seek all knowledge”. She’s done over 800 witness interviews.
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th July 2022 at 00:39.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Luke Holiday (16th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

What she and Bill did by starting Camelot and sharing that journey with the rest of us (free of charge!) is impressive enough; adding all these fictional bells and whistles now is the desperate flailing about of a deeply insecure ego in need of another attention fix.

People like that are dangerous, they're not helpful. And I don't mean dangerous in a courageous, rebellious way. I mean dangerous in a clumsy, megalomaniacal way.

She can't bilocate.
    She's not a milab
    She can't time travel
    She doesn't have an implant in her arm.
    She's not a precog

It's all a steaming cauldron of egoistic bullsh!t.

The alt community is slowly trending towards falsifiable, evidence based material. Kerry's approach is antiquated and irrelevant. Instead of evolving with the times, she's just doubling and tripling and quadrupling etc down on all this fantastical nonsense in the hopes of remaining relevant. It may gain her a few more naive followers and a few more donations, but it damages the credibility of the so called alternative community.

Bill, if you're reading this, could you kindly answer this question: did Kerry ever say anything to you about having an implant in her arm? Anything about being able to bilocate? Time travel? Predict the future? Her alleged illuminatti lineage?
    Last edited by Mike; 16th April 2020 at 21:12.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th April 2020), Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), AutumnW (16th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Inversion (17th April 2020), Kalamos (30th March 2022), Luke Holiday (16th April 2020), Oxygen (17th April 2020), Peter UK (16th April 2020), Sadieblue (17th April 2020), Soda (17th April 2020), Sophocles (17th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2020), Tintin (16th April 2020), wondering (17th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Bill, if you're reading this, could you kindly answer this question: did Kerry ever say anything to you about having an implant in her arm?
    Well, let me answer this carefully, and also kindly.

There truly are a lot of people out there with unusual or extreme claims, experiences, or suspicions about themselves, and sometimes they simply never talk about them to anyone. Or, maybe, not until many, many years have passed.

There'll be many readers who understand this totally, because it applies absolutely to them.

But to answer the question straight: as best I recall, she never mentioned an implant in her arm. (Of course, it's theoretically possible I might have forgotten. We talked about a lot of stuff! And that doesn't mean that such a thing isn't there.)

And regarding her statements taken as a whole — there are a lot of things that might have happened, or that she might have experienced, or discovered, in the 10 years since we last worked closely together.

26. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th April 2020), anandacate (16th April 2020), aoibhghaire (16th April 2020), AutumnW (16th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (17th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Inversion (17th April 2020), kudzy (16th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020), Mike (16th April 2020), onawah (17th April 2020), Peter UK (16th April 2020), Sadieblue (17th April 2020), Soda (17th April 2020), Sophocles (17th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2020), Tintin (16th April 2020), wegge (19th April 2020), wondering (17th April 2020), Yoda (16th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What she and Bill did by starting Camelot and sharing that journey with the rest of us (free of charge!) is impressive enough; adding all these fictional bells and whistles now is the desperate flailing about of a deeply insecure ego in need of another attention fix.

People like that are dangerous, they're not helpful. And I don't mean dangerous in a courageous, rebellious way. I mean dangerous in a clumsy, megalomaniacal way.

She can't bilocate.
    She's not a milab
    She can't time travel
    She doesn't have an implant in her arm.
    She's not a precog

It's all a steaming cauldron of egoistic bullsh!t.

The alt community is slowly trending towards falsifiable, evidence based material. Kerry's approach is antiquated and irrelevant. Instead of evolving with the times, she's just doubling and tripling and quadrupling etc down on all this fantastical nonsense in the hopes of remaining relevant. It may gain her a few more naive followers and a few more donations, but it damages the credibility of the so called alternative community.

Bill, if you're reading this, could you kindly answer this question: did Kerry ever say anything to you about having an implant in her arm? Anything about being able to bilocate? Time travel? Predict the future? Her alleged illuminatti lineage?
    … To use a Professional wrestling term: She was "over" years ago and the self proclaimed ESP abilities, true or false, are as unfortunate as they are unnecessary.

(...unless she is able to proof them to be true)
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th April 2020 at 22:41.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (16th April 2020), aoibhghaire (16th April 2020), AutumnW (16th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Inversion (17th April 2020), Mike (16th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

It could be this:

A paracosm is a detailed imaginary world. Paracosms are thought generally to originate in childhood and to have one or numerous creators. The creator of a paracosm has a complex and deeply felt relationship with this subjective universe, which may incorporate real-world or imaginary characters and conventions. Commonly having its own geography, history, and language, it is an experience that is often developed during childhood and continues over a long period of time, months or even years, as a sophisticated reality that can last into adulthood

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracosm

Plus, if she is in contact with Richards, the relationship may have moved into a romantic arena. There is nothing like infatuation to induce paracosm in the hardiest individual. And if Richards is a psychopath he would be highly skilled in manipulation of this very component of nearly everybody's make up. She doesn't have to be totally fantasy prone for that to work. Add to that -- she may be a loyal person who feels she would be turning on him, thus betraying him if she didn't believe him. So, when she is presented with material that undercuts him, she will double down.

I don't totally get it, but can kind of see how this might have played out. Some people are so intensely "feeling" that their emotions overwhelm their ability to reason. A suggestion would be to carefully vet anyone, particularly Youtube stars, before paying them much heed--when it comes to the scientific and the spiritual. She should aim for that or she could be suckered in time and time again.

I have a good friend who has paracosms and is fantasy prone. It absolutely astonishes me how someone so intelligent can be so unquestioning. She isn't seeking truth. She is seeking fun, I figure.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Forest Denizen (16th April 2020), Mike (16th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020), wondering (17th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bill, if you're reading this, could you kindly answer this question: did Kerry ever say anything to you about having an implant in her arm?
    Well, let me answer this carefully, and also kindly.

There truly are a lot of people out there with unusual or extreme claims, experiences, or suspicions about themselves, and sometimes they simply never talk about them to anyone. Or, maybe, not until many, many years have passed.

There'll be many readers who understand this totally, because it applies absolutely to them.

But to answer the question straight: as best I recall, she never mentioned an implant in her arm. (Of course, it's theoretically possible I might have forgotten. We talked about a lot of stuff! And that doesn't mean that such a thing isn't there.)

And regarding her statements taken as a whole — there are a lot of things that might have happened, or that she might have experienced, or discovered, in the 10 years since we last worked closely together.

Fair enough. I appreciate and respect that answering those questions puts you in a slightly awkward spot. And I'm fully aware that I'm coming off like a prosecuting lawyer here, putting you in a position where you might incriminate an old friend. I also realize it's a little gauche of me maybe, but I just had to know! lol Forgive me..

I have faith in your memory! I'm very comfortable in assuming that you'd remember if Kerry said she was a milab, or if she said she had an alien implant...or any of the other things she listed there.

I'm also going to comfortably assume that if Kerry is really a precog, an illuminatti descendant, a milab, a bi-locator, time traveler, and alien implant carrier, she would have in all likelihood mentioned one or all of those things to you during the Camelot days.

Based on these strong assumptions, we can conclude one of 3 things:

1) she only realized all of these things in the last 10 years
    2) she knew these things all along, even during the Camelot days but never said a word about any of it
    3) she's lying about all of it now to sell a book and to remain relevant

I think option 3 is a safe bet. I won't continue my interrogation here, but if I had you on the witness stand, I might ask the following questions:

- did Kerry ever demonstrate any ability to bi-locate in all the time you knew her?
    - did she ever accurately predict things in a way that would suggest psychic abilities?
    - did she ever demonstrate an ability to time travel?

I already know the answers, so you're off the hook!

My motivation here isn't to be unkind, but to be as firm as possible. I just hope in the near future the prevailing attitude towards this type of nonsense will be "no more!" Folks that are straining believability for egoistic and/or financial gains discredit the folks that are having real, genuine, unusual experiences. I just find it to be completely unacceptable.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (16th April 2020), Inversion (17th April 2020), Kalamos (30th March 2022), Peter UK (17th April 2020), wondering (17th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

This is what she refers to as time travel.

On p217-219 she describes how she & Carmen Boulter were visiting Amarna Egypt on a bus tour. She stated it appeared the entire area was destroyed by a powerful weapon. While there she had trouble staying in this timeline. She did a meditation with a group after visiting the area and traveled to a temple in ancient Amarna. She saw Nefertiti and viewed her as her mother. She was trying to warn of a major impending event.
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th April 2020 at 00:29.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), onawah (17th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    This is what she refers to as time travel.

On p217-219 she describes how she & Carmen Boulter were visiting Amarna Egypt on a bus tour. She stated it appeared the entire area was destroyed by a powerful weapon. While there she had trouble staying in this timeline. She did a meditation with a group after visiting the area and traveled to a temple in ancient Amarna. She saw Nefertiti and viewed her as her mother. She was trying to warn of a major impending event.

thanks for sharing that here Inversion.

well, ok...that provides a little context.

we're all capable of having the occasional psychic "hit", or visions of an impending event, or so on. that's reasonable. i have no issue with that.

but it doesn't necessarily make one a psychic, or a time traveler, or whatever. that's a title that has to be earned thru years of consistency in those areas, in my opinion.

my issue is this, and someone out there please correct me if i'm wrong: not only did Kerry not mention any of these things to Bill during all their time together, i don't think she ever made any claims like that public in the years since.

and now that she's selling a book, she is making it public???

sorry, that's not gonna fly.

everybody here has told lies, and told specific ones repetitively. everyone here has defended a repetitive lie vigorously, and actually gotten angry when challenged on it. you may have noticed that when you've defended an entrenched lie, you enter into a space where you very nearly believe it. you become an actor, because you have to in order to create a sense of believability. when told often enough, you become that actor..sometimes without even really noticing it. over a period of many years the mechanism that you use to engage reality becomes corrupted, and you no longer know what is true or not anymore...

(i was a sleazy salesman for about a year and a half, and that's what happened to me)

..not only do you not know what's true of you, you no longer have the ability to discern what's true of someone else (Mark Richards)

i think it may be a combination of that and what Autumn wrote.

this is the trap that almost anyone trying to make a living with this stuff falls into. the alternative community doesn't easily lend itself to a consistent paycheck, so one has to keep inventing material to stay in the game. and once you've raised the bar a little with one lie, you're forced to keep raising it with more lest you become passe and boring.
    Last edited by Mike; 17th April 2020 at 01:56.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Hym (17th April 2020), Inversion (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020), Soda (17th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

I'll come at this from another perspective.

We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge. John Naisbitt

At the end of the day, how relevant or truly empowering could Rebel Gene be if it is not a "how" to?

A question I would like to ask is, was the whole point of writing Rebel Gene to empower the masses or to merely provide entertainment? If the intention of writing Rebel Gene was to empower the masses, where in the contents of Rebel Gene contains the practical component, the how to?

We are here to serve each other in living the highest truth. If the practical component is missing, doesn't this then just become more information?

What I want to know is how exactly can any of what has been shared in Rebel Gene empower the individual/collective at an everyday practical level?

By this I mean, if something was written in the book that said for example, "don't drink coffee because it will speed up your energies and render you incapable of being in the present moment" or, "You need to be awake every day during the astronomical twilight period because this is when the cosmic energies are at their most powerful and this is the best time to receive divine inspiration" and shared that with the masses, that would be practical, and therefore, empowering.
    Last edited by Constance; 17th April 2020 at 01:13.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Inversion (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), onawah (17th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

great quote by Naisbitt!

sums up the current state of the alt community nicely.

not only does one have to top their own lies to stay relevant, one has to top the lies of everyone else in the game too. so what you then have is a bunch of people continually raising the bar of bullsh!t to stay ahead of the competition. as a consequence, the alt community gets flooded with information while the actual knowledge gets quickly drowned out.

a perfect example of that is corey goode co-opting the secret space program and adding umpteen layers of fantasy to it, rendering someone like Dolan's work kind of boring and pedestrian to the fledgling researcher. Dolan gets drowned out of the game a little, and the other freaks out there watching and observing goode's tactics jump in and raise the bullsh!t bar even further. so now even Dolan is forced to put out endless streams of info to keep up, not to mention paywalls and merchandise...

everything gets diluted and cheapened.

i haven't read kerry's book, but from what i can tell it does a lot less empowering and a lot more bullsh!t bar raising..or at the very least maintaining the bullsh!t status quo. it's just more muddy nonsense for the average truth seeker to contend with while seeking true knowledge
    Last edited by Mike; 17th April 2020 at 01:45.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), onawah (17th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast