+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UK Police: You Committed No Crime but ''I need to check your thinking''

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,237 times in 3,518 posts

Exclamation UK Police: You Committed No Crime but ''I need to check your thinking''

UK Police: You Committed No Crime but ''I need to check your thinking''

Computing Forever
    429K subscribers

So the TRUTH causes DISTRESS! got it...

Trans peeps: "We demand to be treated like everyone else".

Also trans peeps: Demands police and court investigations when someone gives a honest criticism like every person ever.

Kenn Dunn [quote]: "Trans women aren't women" is a statement of biological fact, not opinion. [unquote].

Me: All women can not relate how it really is to be transgender and visa versa is that "hate crime" too?

N.Pepe.C [quote]: A "non crime" recorded as a CRIME report, on your record forever... imagine if any employer read "hate incident trans" you'd NEVER get a job again! regardless of it being a crime or not and the left KNOW this fact, it's supposed to scare yo. [unquote].

Me: I predict this (in the near future) can also happen with Criticizing Climate Hysteria & Stop5G Activism & Anti-Vaxxers

cheers,
    John Kuhles

In fact, the Courts aren't there "to protect trans-people". They're there to protect all people.

Homicide Detectives "checking your thinking" on a non-crime. Then documenting it on a crime report... Let that sink in.

When the (far) left says "hate" always replace it with the word "disagreement" for a more accurate depiction works 99% of the time!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th February 2020 at 00:41.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (17th February 2020), Geophyz (17th February 2020), Jayke (17th February 2020), meeradas (17th February 2020), O Donna (17th February 2020), onawah (17th February 2020), toppy (17th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread