+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome to the 2020 Star Family Conference!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Welcome to the 2020 Star Family Conference!

Hi all! I'm Guy Dharma. My wife and I are hosting our third annual Star Family Conference in Rye, Victoria, Australia from April 3-5th 2020. It has been an incredible journey through the years, with so much opposition in the first year. Now we feel a whole lot more comfortable with the whole process. That being said, we are continually breaking through a morass of social and cultural norms that are held by the majority of Australians. Almost every day we receive derogatory comments on our fb page from people who simply don't see the world as we see it.

We have had a number of incredible speakers through the years, and this year will be no different. We have a nice mix of new speakers and speakers from past conferences covering new topics. It is so good to see the synergy between speakers, attendees, volunteers and organisers as the three day event unwinds. We see many benefit from what we are doing and it feels good.

The new speakers for this year are-
    *Richard A. Patterson, who will be talking about the Mullumbimby Standing Stones,
    *Nikki Colombo, who is a presenter on Truth Frequency Radio,
    *Solreta Antaria, who is an ET communicator and speaker of the light language,
    *Swami Layananda, who has spent many years at an ashram in India and is a qualified swami in the Dakshini tradition,and
    *Steve Myers, a longtime psychic and energy healer, who will talk about his early days clearing houses of negative entities.

I raced through my presentation last year, and was given a standing ovation, which is pretty humbling and definitely unexpected. This year I have a few topics that are dear to me, including cryptozoology, what happened on Mars and maybe Morgellons. We'll see.

We had plenty of orbs flying about last year, first at the speaker's house, then at the talks on day one, then a big orb hovering over us at the Starwatch on the first night (You can see the pic of this orb on our webpage), then at Lionel and Michele's presentation on the Saturday. After that, one of our longtime meditation students has been photographing an orb in many of her sunset pics on a regular basis. Fascinating stuff. I personally did not see any of the orbs with my bare eyes, while some did.

I humbly invite any of you, my fellow Avalonians, who are interested, to visit our website. There you can check out our speakers and schedule and book tickets to any of the sessions, workshops, Round Table, Star Watch, or dinner on the Sunday night. Yay!

www.starfamilyconference.com

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Craig (18th February 2020), DeeMetrios (18th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), etheric underground (17th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2024), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2020), Ioneo (17th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (17th February 2020), Le Chat (17th February 2020), Mare (17th February 2020), Star Tsar (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2020), toppy (17th February 2020), Wansen (17th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Welcome to the 2020 Star Family Conference!

With new videos just like last year?
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), Star Tsar (18th February 2020), TelosianEmbrace (18th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Hi EFO.

We have a new tech guy this year who is a close friend of ours, and only wants to see us do well. I will give him access to our youtube account, and we believe that we will be able to put a good percentage of the talks online. We do have at least one speaker that does not want their talk televised for various reasons, and we will honour that. As we grow we may consider live streaming in the future.

Below is a link to an interview I did with Nikki Colombo of Truth Frequency Radio. Nikki is Melbourne based, but has listeners all around the world. She is up to date with all the current hot topics in the field of ufology, and will be one of the speakers at our conference.
    https://tfrlive.com/star-family-conf...y-dhama-89715/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

DeeMetrios (19th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Star Tsar (18th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Hi EFO.

We have a new tech guy this year who is a close friend of ours, and only wants to see us do well. I will give him access to our youtube account, and we believe that we will be able to put a good percentage of the talks online. We do have at least one speaker that does not want their talk televised for various reasons, and we will honour that. As we grow we may consider live streaming in the future.

Below is a link to an interview I did with Nikki Colombo of Truth Frequency Radio. Nikki is Melbourne based, but has listeners all around the world. She is up to date with all the current hot topics in the field of ufology, and will be one of the speakers at our conference.
    https://tfrlive.com/star-family-conf...y-dhama-89715/
    Super COOL!!!Barely wait for new uploads!!!

I will listen or download your interview depending of my available time...

Meanwhile I subscribed to your other old channel from which it is possible to find some answers to my own experiences...

Thirty years ago,if faith wouldn't changed,now we would be neighbors in Melbourne. A very close family friend,asked my father if he would let me to work with him building power lines in Australia,but he rejected his offer.A daughter of him lived in Sydney,but after her father died she moved together with her husband and daughter in father's house in Melbourne taking care of her mother...These are my liaisons with Australia and in particular with Melbourne...
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (19th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2024), Star Tsar (18th February 2020), TelosianEmbrace (18th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Best of luck all you 's
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2024), TelosianEmbrace (18th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Hi TelosianEmbrace.

Looks like a great event
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (19th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2024), TelosianEmbrace (20th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,129 times in 21,069 posts

Question Re: Welcome to the 2020 Star Family Conference!

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    • Guy Dharma at the Star Family Conference 2018, Part 2

• Does anyone know where to find part 2?
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (5th March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread