Thread: My first, bona-fide "precog dream"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default My first, bona-fide "precog dream"

Each time I have a psi experience of any type, I step back and consider "am I crazy?" or could this be "real?"

In considering if it was real, I always consider how could it be real? In other words, what would have to be in place for the experience to be real and not delusion. My answer (though I don't claim this to be true for another... I strive to avoid expressing myself in ways that a reader might feel I am imposing my view, my opinion), is that consciousness is fundamental because it seems the only framework within which these types of psi experiences can arise.

So here's the story. And because, for the reader to understand the significance of the object at the center of the story, I would need to write several pages and would surely lose most if, not all readers, I ask the reader to take my word for it that the object is extremely important to me and the story... and at a much more magnified level than anyone could imagine.

The object is an automobile title where I am co-owner (because I co-signed for the loan) along with my son, Anthony.

What I can say is that a mind boggling set of circumstances arose last summer (2019) whereby the result, from my perspective, was as if my son had died (though he did not physically die). His thinking and actions resulted in a likely permanent ending to our relationship.

And yet I am stuck as co-signer and... because I had originally (summer of 2018) pushed him to get the automobile and had promised him that I would always make the payments as long as I could, his thinking and actions were so horrendous, I experienced such a mix of emotions that it was torturous each month to keep making those payments. In addition, I was faced with the dilemma where I felt that it was a matter of my own integrity (what little I might have) to honor my promise regardless.

But the reality of the situation also exposed me to potential liability if he failed to maintain insurance. I tried to verify he was maintaining the insurance but was rebuffed because of "privacy laws" despite my name on the title.

Considering all the above, what stood out more than anything was an inevitability. At some point, the automobile would be paid off and the title would be in both our names. This provided me the opportunity to make him face me, in the flesh, if he wanted the car in his name because I was the primary lien holder and the title would be mailed to me and thus end up in my possession.

And then, as seems to happen all too often in my life when I think I got things exactly where I want them... weirdness steps in. First, an angel came along (my sister) and saw the terrible situation and, for the both of us, paid off the car! This then afforded me great relief from the emotional darkness I experienced each month when I made the payment but also, put me in position to have possession of the title and thus, an aspect control of the situation... where at some point he would need to face me if he wanted the car placed solely in his name.

I learned the title was released on January 24,2020 and mailed to my home.

On January 31, 2020, when I checked the US postal services "Informed Delivery" website of which I am a member, it showed the title was set for delivery along with two other mail pieces set for that day. When the postman came and went, I went to the mailbox and though the other two pieces of mail were in my mailbox, there was no title. Stress began. And over the course of the next several days... still no title, just more and more stress. Then I checked with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles to try and get a new title (and make sure the missing title was cancelled), I was informed that both my son and I had to do this together. Jeeeez.

And so I waited and waited and started to face the fact that my plan to hold the title (almost as if I am holding him hostage) until he was willing to face me was falling apart. In part, because I was informed by the DMV that if the title fell into the wrong hands, it could (though highly unlikely), via fraudulent actions, be stolen "on paper."

So, considering all the above, though I had, for months, tried to avoid thinking about the terrible situation with my son... a situation far worse to live with emotionally than this silly car and title matter... I found myself doing a deep dive into my soul. Though, since the debacle arose last summer, after getting over my initial shock and anger, I had begun to send heartfelt prayers to my son and his family, I most recently began to feel a much greater sadness for all of us... and it has been the most challenging emotional dilemma of my life - equal only to my father's suicide (1979) and the divorce from my childrens' mother (2001).

So, on Thursday, February 13, 2020 I felt a shift inside and decided I would give up on my original plan... a plan that gave him the space and time to "come around" but also a plan where I always held the important cards (the title). Understand, there has been no communication between my son and myself since July 11, 2019. Still, I took the chance to write him an e-mail and explain the car had been paid off and that the title was missing and so we needed to get the title replaced asap and, because it was paid off, put it in his name.

I then felt compelled to text him to check his email, that the car had been paid off and we needed to get the title in his name. My son notoriously changes his number, so the odds were that his telephone number was no longer his. Additionally, it was fifty/fifty he had my number blocked if he had the same number. But at noon the next day, my message alert sounded and there was a message from him with this simple word... "Ok."

A wave of emotion consumed me. Tears came pouring out. It said everything to me... it said there was a glamour of hope that he would one day face me, and we could somehow find a new way forward.

Then that night (well actually early the next morning), I had a dream... and the dream was incredibly vivid. And what I still remember in a frame by frame memory is that I was standing in front of the mailbox with an unusually large stack of mail in my hands. And I recall in the dream thinking that in this stack is the missing car title. And I recall reaching towards the back of the stack and pulling out... the car title.

So later that morning, I heard the alert for the RING Doorbell system we have. I soon checked the video replay and saw the postman standing in front of the mailbox thumbing through his huge stack of mail and extracting several pieces which he then placed into the mailbox. It was at that moment I recalled the vivid dream, I believe because he had indeed places such an unusually large amount of mail in the mailbox, just like the dream.

I ran down from upstairs and passed my wife, Cristina, who was working on her art and told her about the vivid dream I had that morning... that the title appeared in the dream.

I know this story has been long but it is finally at the end...

I exited the front door and turned to my left to face the mailbox, reached in and pulled out the large stack of mail. It was at this moment that everything that happened in the next 3 or so seconds was exactly as it happened in the dream! And yes, exactly where I had reached when holding the stack of mail in the dream... there was the title. Of course, when it all dawned on me... the degree of my excitement wasn't because the title had arrived, it was because, I realized I had experienced my first true, precise, precognitive dream experience.

I can now add that to the list which is predominantly filled with synchronicities, but where I have had 5 OBEs (the last where I experienced the well known "vibration" feature), a likely "bi-location" event among many other types of psi related experiences.

All these experiences convince me more and more that consciousness is fundamental.
    Last edited by Chester; 17th February 2020 at 16:30.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Blacklight43 (18th February 2020), christian (17th February 2020), edina (18th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Eva2 (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Gracy (3rd March 2020), Inaiá (18th February 2020), Jayke (17th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (17th February 2020), meeradas (18th February 2020), Meryl (16th March 2020), Mike (17th February 2020), onevoice (16th March 2020), Patient (18th February 2020), RogeRio (19th February 2020), Sadieblue (17th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Strat (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020), toppy (17th February 2020), ulli (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: My first, bona-fide "precog dream"

I just realized I have the two videos.

The first shows the postman extracting all the mail he was delivering to my address this day. Besides experiencing the vivid dream that morning which embedded the dream well into my short term memory, when I watched this the first time (about 7 minutes after the postman had made the delivery), it was because I saw he extracted an unusually large amount of mail that triggered my recall and was why, when I passed by Cristina to go get the mail, I told her of the vivid dream.

Here's that first video -

https://ring.com/share/6793723988302543343

This second video shows me grabbing the stack and at first starting from the top and thumbing the first two pieces when, I felt this compelling to reach in the stack at about the same place I experienced in my dream. You can clearly see that last action went straight back to about the second or third piece of mail that was hidden from my view and simply grabbing it and... when it sunk in that indeed it was the title (which took about a second) what raced through my mind was the fact the reality experience duplicated to the T my dream. I am embarrassed because the moment I realized it I screamed, "Cristina!" and you can hear me continue my astonishment inside even though I had shut the door, haha -

https://ring.com/share/6793726015527107055

Anyways, just like so many of my synchronicity experiences, I love to document them and I often share them here on Project Avalon.

In my most strongest yet humblest opinion, there is NO WAY we live in a material based reality generated by some cosmic accident where what we call consciousness is created by our brains. No freakin' way.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Blacklight43 (18th February 2020), edina (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Franny (18th February 2020), Gracy (3rd March 2020), Inaiá (18th February 2020), Jayke (18th February 2020), JRS (18th May 2020), RogeRio (19th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Strat (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020), ulli (18th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

You have arrived, and your sincerity and humility have paid off. You are now a “titled” being. Welcome to REALITY.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), Blacklight43 (18th February 2020), Chester (18th February 2020), edina (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Jayke (18th February 2020), Sadieblue (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Pre-cog dreams really are a life changing experience. I know what you're feeling. It's impossible not to be moved by it.

On my experiences, like you, I also:

- managed to tell people what would happen next, and than
    - noticed the few seconds of life happening exactly like it had happened in the dream (...or "dream"...). Just like replaying a vivid video we alreadly saw.

So, it is not dejà vu. Definitely not.
    We are walking together.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inaiá For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), Blacklight43 (18th February 2020), Chester (18th February 2020), edina (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Jayke (18th February 2020), Patient (18th February 2020), RogeRio (19th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

synchronicity experiences: many, many, even simple little day wake ones like a few mins ago.
    I play virtual games (If cheep, or free) where you can build and design things in game, often survival games.

So, i noticed a players tree house build in the game 'Ark survival'.
    Then log into Avalon and straight into 'onawah's' post about 'ARK crystals'

Simple small synchronicity experiences can lead one into the other all day, all week and if you stay in the flow, all the time
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), Chester (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Patient (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So as not to make a silly new thread for just a dream but... was it just a dream?

This happened last night while sleeping - (I wrote this about 9:00 AM my time (CDT))

I know I better write this down now… (about an hour after I awoke this morning, March 15, 2020).

First… I awoke this morning feeling like I didn’t really get good sleep. I know I awoke a few more times than usual…

OK, so what I need to write is one time when I was coming to consciousness (ordinary, waking state consciousness), I was in that lucid dreaming state where I observed the following –

I observed that an image, like a square (maybe a slight rectangle) piece of paper or flat white surface, though I had a “feeling” I was seeing one side of a box… and what was freaky to me was that I was seeing this with my left eye. Understand, my left eye is blind. I recall that my right eye was closed (understand, this is “me, my perspective” in the dream). And then I recalled thinking, “wow, I am seeing out of my blind left eye!” I even recalled “closing” my left eye and indeed, the image was not visible and so I “opened” my left eye again…

And here is what was on the white, squarish image… symbols. Symbols organized like some sort of grid where I could see the lines two, maybe three horizontal lines separating sections. There were (maybe) a few vertical lines that went between one horizontal line and the one next to it… almost like a tick tack toe board but yet I do not recall the vertical lines connecting top to bottom like the horizontal lines that went all the way across, border to border.

The symbols were very clear… the lines and symbols were black on the white surface. Each section (and there were maybe 10 or so… no more) contained a unique arrangement of the symbols. I recall my mind acting as if it was saying to itself at the moment that I started grasping what I might have been seeing, “am I seeing this? What am I seeing? Are those symbols? Is this “something” communicating with me? Communicating with me in “machine language? As those thoughts flowed through me the symbols came into greater focus and I recall thinking, “Yes… this is indeed symbols being presented to me (for what I did not know).” That is when I closed my left eye and realized, “wow… I am seeing out of my blind eye!” and also, I recall thinking that by squinting, I could increase the focus… and it was at this moment I recall homing in on one particular section of symbols. There were maybe six or so drawn “sub-symbols” arranged to create what I concluded was an overall symbol…

I recall a dot, I recall a curved line almost like one border of a quarter moon and I recall a few straight lines (diagonal and parallel) and then some more sub-symbols which I cannot specifically recall or describe. Each section was a set of these sub-symbols that (as I mentioned) seemed to be forming an overall single symbol. I recall staring at the whole image for several seconds almost as if I was trying to “absorb” the message… but understand, the “me” in the dream was concluding that it was some message being presented to me. What I am saying by that is that what I was doing in the dream is the very thing I strive to emphasize to folks can be risky… that being, concluding something… that being, doing the second level interpretation that becomes conclusion and that then can be used to support an existing paradigm or create a new paradigm.

Anyways, it was just after I homed in on that certain section… done more as an attempt to believe that indeed what I was seeing was appearing as if “made” by some intelligence and not something that may have arisen because of some random, natural cause. And the last thing I remember was that when I had that comfortable feeling of, “Yes… this is ‘real” as I am concluding (and all the implications of this are likely ‘true’), I faded back out into a sleep below my ordinary conscious state that is typing this up now, that recalls the dream event.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread