+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The 2020 United States of American Presidential Elections!!! Oh What JOY!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default The 2020 United States of American Presidential Elections!!! Oh What JOY!!!

Alright folks, step right up, the Greatest Show on Earth has come back into town for its sensational once-every-four years spectacular. Perhaps you’ve witnessed Disney-Characters on Ice in their mad-cap Masonic mind-control antics engineered especially for children, you’ve delighted in the provocative and evocative Satanic half time dancers at the Superbowl, and you’ve applauded the parade of pimps, pedophiles and perverts as they walkdown the runway and their shiny Oscars, but now it’s time for your extra special dose of MK-Ultra USDA approved mind control, the U.S. presidential election!!!

If I haven’t yet thoroughly stirred you patriotic spirit, if your blood isn’t boiling a bright red, white and technicolor blue, they go grab your self some GMO hots dogs, turn up the sound and click on “play” below as you continue on your way with mood setting music.

Of course Greatest Show on Earth was originally coined by P.T. Barnum who famously stated “A sucker is born every moment”, but our new, Tavistock improved, Presidential version of the show proves that a hundred million suckers can be reborn every four years, again and again and again! Gone from our show are the trapeze acts, the fire eaters, the marching bands, the strong men, etc. Unfortunately, all the animal cruelty acts have been banished too (damn PETA activists). Now we are concentrating on what’s really the very best part of the circus: THE FREAK SHOW! Yes, we’ve taken the freaks from the side show tents where only mature gentleman could see them, and put them in the center ring, right there you and your family can enjoy the non-stop parade of psychopaths, narcissists, and extortionists in all their warmongering corporatist glory from the convenience of your own living room on TV, or even in your smart phone if you are on the go. The fun never ends!

We already have two threads about some of our Presidential hopefuls here on Avalon:

Tulsi Gabbard
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Tulsi-Gabbard

US Politics - All Things Pete Buttigieg
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Pete-Buttigieg

However, I didn’t want to start multiple new threads to discuss my favorite potential POTUSes, let’s confine all the remaining presidential election joy right here in this thread.

Also, I would like to acknowledge all the people who put the fun and excitement into our elections. From hanging chads, black box voting, COINTELPRO scandal reveltations and October surprises, we owe a special debt of gratitude to:
    the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group, Goldman Sachs, The Federal Reserve Bank, The CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, MI-5, MI-6, and their underling servants who deliver and dramatize the script they’ve written: CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc, etc. etc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And I would like to start this thread with my own personal favorite candidate. He has run in every election since 2004 and there is really very little disconnect between the words he utters and the way a politician really thinks. He is none other than Vermin Supreme.

I know that I haven’t yet heard all the campaign promises of the other candidates yet, but what can possibly be better than a government issued free pony!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2020), Arcturian108 (19th February 2020), Bluegreen (19th February 2020), cascadian (18th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), Elixir (18th February 2020), Happyjak (18th February 2020), Mark (18th February 2020), meeradas (18th February 2020), Mike (18th February 2020), modini (20th February 2020), onevoice (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), Satori (19th February 2020), Tintin (20th February 2020), TomKat (18th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The 2020 United States of American Presidential Elections!!! Oh What JOY!!!

I am not a billionaire, but if I were, this guy might be my choice:

Michael Bloomberg Isn’t a Smug Technocratic Centrist. He’s Something Far Worse
    By Ross Barkan
    https://www.jacobinmag.com/2020/02/m...ntial-campaign

An admirer of dictators, a lowbrow misogynist, an unfiltered bigot — Michael Bloomberg is the only Democratic contender who might actually be worse than Trump.

In 2014, New York City quietly agreed to pay an $18 million settlement to the hundreds of people who had been ripped from the streets and locked away for peacefully protesting the Republican National Convention. Fittingly, Michael Bloomberg was no longer in office to hand the money out. Apologies don’t come easy to oligarchs.

More than 1,800 people, including teenagers and many uninvolved bystanders, were caught up in the massive NYPD sweep outside the 2004 convention. They were detained, thirty or forty at a time, in dismal pens with oil-soaked floors and chemical fumes. Some were held more than two days before being brought before a judge, a violation of New York law. Released detainees were taken straight to hospital for treatment of rashes and asthma.

The debacle surrounding the Republican National Convention, absurdly situated in deep blue New York City, should never be lost to history, especially now. Bloomberg, the billionaire mayor of New York, was then a card-carrying member of the Republican Party, desperate to lure their convention to Manhattan. He endorsed the reelection campaign of George W. Bush, the architect of the worst foreign policy disaster of the last forty years, and brought to bear the weight of a militarized police force that would make any rabid neoconservative proud.

The 2004 crackdown was emblematic of a Bloomberg mayoralty that could very well resemble a Bloomberg presidency. Leftists have spent the last year decrying the surges of various candidates, like Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg, but Bloomberg is an emissary of something far more sinister than smarmy, professional-managerial class centrism. Bloomberg is a genuine admirer of dictators, violent foreign interventions, mass surveillance, and sprawling police states. His ascent to the presidency would represent the apotheosis of a certain sophisticated, immovable global elite that disdains, above all, popular dissent.

Corruption in Reverse

These days, Bloomberg is campaigning as a conventional, center-left Democrat. He calls Donald Trump names. He says he will raise taxes on the wealthy. He wants a higher minimum wage. Like other Democrats, he sounds the alarm over climate change. Moreover, his money has the power to rewrite history.

Bloomberg’s Iraq War support alone should be disqualifying. “Don’t forget that the war started not very many blocks from here,” Bloomberg said in 2004, standing next to First Lady Laura Bush at a memorial for September 11 victims. A decade later, during the savage Israeli bombardment of Gaza, Bloomberg flew to Israel to show solidarity with Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruthlessness. He has a soft spot for authoritarian China, blocking journalists at his news company from reporting on the country’s oligarch class. He has repeatedly boosted the murderous Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

While Donald Trump plays a wealthy person on TV, Bloomberg is no pretender, with enough billions to finance a small nation-state of his own. He has a remote chance of buying the Democratic nomination for president. There might be enough Democrats, too Trump-addled to long for genuine democracy, who let him.

Bloomberg and Trump represent two different perversions of democracy. Trump is a corrupt, wannabe autocrat, flagrantly mixing his family business with the nation’s, a hollow, orange-stained vessel for the billionaire donors who shape our health care and tax policies. He rose to the presidency on a wave of wall-to-wall cable television coverage, his rallies carried live, the corporate networks ever thirstier for his carnival act.

Bloomberg, through the blunt force of his unprecedented wealth, has bought his way into contention. Since the fall, he has plowed more than $300 million into his own campaign, with no end in sight. Some Democrats, broken by Trump, welcome as a savior such a titanic figure now playing for their team. Others, especially those in elected office, are far more transactional: witness the wave of local officials and members of Congress now endorsing him, no doubt hoping for the largesse of a campaign check or Bloomberg-funded Super PAC in due time.

His potential capture of the 2020 Democratic establishment mirrors his successful strategy in New York, where his unlimited reservoir of wealth bought deference from Democratic elected officials, labor unions, and various local power brokers. Spending as much as $100 million to win a mayoral race, he was able to put a large number of the consulting class on his payroll and effectively rent political parties. His philanthropic giving cowed the city’s nonprofit sector: as he violated the will of voters to change city law to seek a third term, he pressed the community, arts, and neighborhood groups who relied on his personal giving to back his efforts. They largely did.

It was corruption in reverse, of a kind the media has always had a hard time understanding. Bloomberg was not bought. He simply bought others. And those who weren’t directly bought feared the wrath of a man who could single-handedly wreck any charity or cultural institution.

Oligarchy Personified

The best way to understand Bloomberg is to study his twelve years leading America’s largest city. Let’s get the obvious out of the way: there were things to like about Bloomberg’s New York, particularly if you were white and carried a degree of wealth. He was, to his credit, an early supporter of same-sex marriage. He cared about protecting the environment. It was a good thing when smoking was banned from restaurants and bars. Bloomberg stuck up for pedestrians and cyclists. The 311 system simplified the process of lodging complaints.

All of this is easily negated by the pain and terror he wrought. If you were a Muslim in Bloomberg’s New York, the NYPD was deployed to spy, without cause, on your mosque. Bloomberg’s police infiltrated Muslim student groups and put informants in mosques. The blanket surveillance, the NYPD would later admit, didn’t produce any tangible leads. Three lawsuits were eventually settled after Bloomberg left office.

Around the time Bloomberg announced his presidential campaign, he cynically ventured to a church in a black Brooklyn neighborhood to apologize for his police department’s maniacal abuse of stop-and-frisk tactics. Under Bloomberg, police stops — which overwhelmingly targeted black and Latino men — increased from 97,296 in 2002 to a peak of 685,724 in 2011. The stops, for these young men, were traumatizing, as heavily armed police officers stalked and then aggressively searched their bodies for no justifiable cause. In 2013, a federal judge ruled the practice unconstitutional.

Rather than accept responsibility, Bloomberg fought back, appealing the ruling. “There is just no question that stop-and-frisk has saved countless lives,” Bloomberg thundered in 2013. “I worry for my kids and I worry for your kids.”

Bloomberg was unrepentant. Police power could do no wrong. In 2011, armed police stormed Zuccotti Park in the middle of the night to forcefully break up Occupy Wall Street, a movement that kicked off a public reckoning with America’s surging income inequality. The protest ultimately offended his sensibilities. “I don’t appreciate the bashing of all the hard-working people who live and work here and pay the taxes that support our city,” Bloomberg said at the time.

Bloomberg’s total lack of interest in staunching his own city’s spiraling inequality fueled homelessness and displacement. Rezonings in formerly working-class neighborhoods spurred luxury development and increasingly unsustainable rent hikes. His lavish donations to Republicans in the State Senate ensured New York’s laws protecting tenants would remain in a weakened state as long as he remained in office. Public housing further crumbled under his watch. And in 2011, Bloomberg killed a housing subsidy program for homeless families, directly triggering the homelessness crisis New York is still grappling with today.

With a straight face, Bloomberg now supports raising the federal minimum wage to $15. Yet, as mayor, Bloomberg repeatedly decried wage hikes as anti-business. In fact, as recently as 2015 he said he was “not in favor, have never been in favor, of raising the minimum wage.”

There are some darlings he will not kill. Though the Democratic Party has moved away from its admiration for union-busting charter schools, Bloomberg remains an ardent supporter. He isn’t about to embrace single-payer health care. He does, at least, believe in science and he would, inarguably, represent an improvement over Donald Trump, but that is not supposed to be the bare standard on which the next president is judged.

Swapping kakistocracy for oligarchy will not undo the damage of the Trump presidency. It will merely calcify the rot.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), Elixir (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Happyjak (18th February 2020), meeradas (18th February 2020), Pam (21st February 2020), Soda (18th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Happyjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The 2020 United States of American Presidential Elections!!! Oh What JOY!!!

As the eagle soars on rising streams of hot air left and right gain power but always controlled by the head. The two party system is beyond broke. Doesn't matter what wing gets put in office the same agenda gets pushed thru.
    END the FED NOW. Bring home the troops and use the money constructively not destructively.

I haven't kept up with it much because it's sad and disheartening. South park did an honest take years ago and the "woke" (giggle) still haven't awakened any more than the uninformed or misinformed (mark Twain has a perfect quote for this)

I haven't read much about it but I like Tulsi, Hittlery rotten Clinton hates her (+in my book) the lame stream media does as well (++) Ron Paul was a possible Andrew Jackson, Tulsi may be as well from what I know about her.

To make America great again, end the fed and follow the constitution would be a great start. ie treason... start producing quality not planned obsolescence, release black balled patents, and follow through with the same gavel for the wealthy as you have for the poor.
    Together we Rise, divided we fall.
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), Elixir (18th February 2020), Kryztian (18th February 2020), Matt P (18th February 2020), meeradas (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), Soda (18th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

the Greatest Show on Earth starry by Donald Trump,
    seems a Great Disney Show starry by Mickey Mouse.

of all the Disney characters, Mickey get more votes.
    ( c'est la vie )
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th February 2020 at 12:16.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), Elixir (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Kryztian (18th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Yes, Vermin Supreme for the win!

I’ve been watching the Democratic Party candidates wade through primary season... regardless of political affiliation, I’m humored by how it is mirroring a purity test more-so than anything else at this point, which is incredibly silly, since no one can pass the purity test.

And it’s odd, because the “holier than thou” attitude and campaigning was more popular a couple decades ago in conservative parties, not the left-leaning varieties, however, it’s all the same shaken tumbler of human emotion, anyway, no matter how we arbitrarily divide it at any point in history.
    Last edited by James; 18th February 2020 at 15:43. Reason: Fixed emoji code!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Kryztian (18th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

As long as we keep choosing what we perceive is the lesser of evils, we will continue to only play their game, the way they want. You can't vote the problem away ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), East Sun (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), James (18th February 2020), Kryztian (18th February 2020), onawah (18th February 2020), RogeRio (20th February 2020), Soda (20th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Happyjak (here)
    As the eagle soars on rising streams of hot air left and right gain power but always controlled by the head. The two party system is beyond broke. Doesn't matter what wing gets put in office the same agenda gets pushed thru.
    END the FED NOW. Bring home the troops and use the money constructively not destructively.

I haven't kept up with it much because it's sad and disheartening. South park did an honest take years ago and the "woke" (giggle) still haven't awakened any more than the uninformed or misinformed (mark Twain has a perfect quote for this)

I haven't read much about it but I like Tulsi, Hittlery rotten Clinton hates her (+in my book) the lame stream media does as well (++) Ron Paul was a possible Andrew Jackson, Tulsi may be as well from what I know about her.

To make America great again, end the fed and follow the constitution would be a great start. ie treason... start producing quality not planned obsolescence, release black balled patents, and follow through with the same gavel for the wealthy as you have for the poor.
    I agree with you 100% on every point

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    As long as we keep choosing what we perceive is the lesser of evils, we will continue to only play their game, the way they want. You can't vote the problem away ...

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

I believe the system is broken. For a politician to truly work for the people and the greater good they must not be paid and must not be allowed to own property during their tenure. Terms must be limited to keep them from becoming corrupt and wealthy.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2020), DeDukshyn (18th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), East Sun (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Kryztian (18th February 2020), Pam (19th February 2020), Satori (19th February 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2020), Cipher (19th February 2020), DeDukshyn (18th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Kryztian (19th February 2020), Matt P (18th February 2020), onevoice (18th February 2020), Operator (19th February 2020), Pam (19th February 2020), Wind (19th February 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:49.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Leon Cooperman Says ‘Communist’ Bernie Sanders Is A ‘Bigger Threat’ Than Coronavirus
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeik...U#457b1b103069
    by Sergei Klebnikov

Billionaire investor Leon Cooperman said in an interview with CNBC on Tuesday that Senator Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is a “bigger threat” to the stock market than the coronavirus, while also accusing the Vermont senator of “misrepresenting himself” as a socialist rather than a communist.
    • When asked about what he sees as the biggest risks to markets right now, Cooperman said, “I'm not a big long term optimist, I think things out there are very troubling to me. No. 1 is Bernie Sanders.”
    • “I look at Bernie Sanders as a bigger threat than the coronavirus,” Cooperman said, while also adding that Mike Bloomberg is the only candidate he thinks can beat President Trump in the 2020 election.
    • While he views a Sanders presidency as a big headwind to markets in the long-term, Cooperman sees coronavirus getting resolved in the next quarter or so, much like the past SARS and Ebola outbreaks: “Odds are by June, this will become less of an issue.”
    • The billionaire investor and founder of Omega Advisors accused Sanders of “misrepresenting” himself to voters: “He’s not a socialist. He is, rather, a communist.”
    • “The fact that he's doing so well in the polls is troublesome,” Cooperman said. “I just hope the country is not prepared to elect a communist or socialist—if we do, I think the market is in store for big problems.”
    • This certainly isn’t the first time Cooperman has clashed with a progressive candidate: His very public feud with Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) aside, Cooperman has previously said that the market would crash 25% if either she or Sanders won the Democratic nomination.

Tangent: “The market is assuming that President Trump is reelected, and if he’s not reelected, the only guy in my opinion who can beat him is Michael Bloomberg,” Cooperman said on CNBC. “Bloomberg or Trump would be acceptable to the market.” While he’s supporting Bloomberg, Cooperman described that the candidate is facing an interesting problem in that “he’s an anathema to everything the Democratic party stands for now,” and has had to move his policies to the left in order to garner support. “I don’t think the Democratic party wants Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth warren to head their ticket,” Cooperman said, while also predicting a “brokered convention” in which Bloomberg would have a “good shot” of winning the nomination.

Crucial quote: Cooperman also gave his observations on the state of the market, with one of his top concerns being the federal budget: “The deficit’s out of control, not corporate America,” Cooperman told CNBC. “Nobody, whether it's a Democrat or Republican, is paying attention,” he said. “We’re mortgaging our future.”

Key background: For Cooperman, who Forbes estimates has a net worth of $3.2 billion, this isn’t the first time he’s clashed with a progressive Democratic candidate. In the last few months of 2019, he very publicly feuded with Elizabeth Warren over her 6% wealth tax and criticism of billionaires. He even previously predicted that were Sanders or Warren to win the nomination, stocks could tank by 25%. Other hedge fund billionaires have similarly warned of a Sanders presidency, forecasting between a 20% to 40% if the Vermont Senator wins.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th February 2020), RogeRio (20th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I find it interesting that three New York City Jews are the top contenders for America's 2020 presidential election:

A rich Jew: Michael Bloomberg

A poor Jew: Bernie Sanders

A wannabe Jew: Donald Trump

And since I am Jewish, I don't fit the anti-semite meme. I am just stating the facts. The wannabe Jew was a follower of Roy Cohn, and hobnobbed with Jeffrey Epstein, and his daughter and grandchildren are orthodox Jews. Furthermore, Lenny Bruce once said: "If you're from New York and you're Catholic, you're still Jewish. If you're from Butte, Montana and you're Jewish, you're still goyisch."

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th February 2020), Kryztian (20th February 2020), onawah (19th February 2020), RogeRio (20th February 2020), Satori (20th February 2020), Soda (20th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

The most amazing aspect of elections is watching the mainstream media.  The establishment had a plan to take back control of Washington, Trump had seized control and they needed to get it back. After surveying their options, the plan was to give Joe Biden the nomination. The mainstream media aggressively and actively did their part, suppressing negative messaging about the 77-year-old who has never won a presidential primary or caucus. They pushed an impeachment designed to suppress President Trump’s numbers heading into the election year. Instead, it helped Trump and hurt Democrats. Trump raised and astounding $25 million in one day, the day after impeachment.

When Bernie Sanders seemed poised to win Iowa, the media drastically limited news coverage about the caucuses. But Biden underperformed there, then underperformed in New Hampshire, coming in an embarrassing fifth place. He may do better in Nevada and South Carolina, but his path is looking more like a swamp infested with alligators instead of the well lite runway to the throne.

The mainstream media spent years getting high on their own stash about Biden’s strength and Trump’s weaknesses, but now they’re coming out of their narco haze and they’re panicking.

This week the mainstream media is really amping up its flirtation with the short in stature New Yorker, Bloomberg. The billionaire businessman hasn’t won any votes yet and isn’t even on the ballot in the next two states holding elections, but he has won the support of many major media figures. The New York Times yesterday had eight stories about Bloomberg on the politics page of its website, compared to zero for ostensible delegate leader and young mayor Buttigieg. That’s not an accident.

Bloomberg is spending unheard of amounts of money to essentially purchase the nomination. He’s spent more than $400 million in advertising, compared to $18 million for the next non-billionaire candidate. He’s providing ridiculously fancy food spreads at voter events. And he’s hiring an army of people through November, regardless of whether he wins the nomination or not.

It is unclear how many people are simply agreeing to be bought but the media has already sold its soul. But even if the media and Democratic establishment are more than willing to be bought off, are voters that pathetic? Possibly, but there is reason to think the voters won’t be as cheap a date as their leaders are proving to be.

The media are at the core of an elite group of intelligencia that thinks knows better than the people. They do not trust or believe that people are capable of making the correct decision. Their arrogance, manipulation and dishonesty is abhorrent.

I find it odd and amusing that the mainstream media has built multi-billion dollar empires on the backs of the same people that they have been openly offending for decades

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th February 2020), Satori (20th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Allow me to add a note expressing that a tunnel-vision focus on only the US presidency, while 535 elite-supporting/corporate-centric/warmongering/MIC and "intelligence"-supporting US congresspersons positions are all but ignored, is exactly what the narrative control managers want us to do. It's like focusing on the floral centerpiece on the banquet table, and forgetting to notice that the food is all spoiled. The US president could only write executive orders (which Congress could kill, if they wanted to) as an end-around, if the US Congress had integrity rather than sociopathy as their fundamental principle.

Not to worry, globalists and "patriots": if Sanders got [s]elected, he would be completely contained. (He will only be given the presidency if the elite decide that it is strategic to them to have him play a bigger role than just the pressure-relief valve that he has been - for some - during his many terms in Congress. We have already seen that the 1/3rd of US voters that are avowed Democrats will easily ignore the ultra-right-wing warmongering and corporate-centric/globalist actual actions of a president (Obama) as long as he holds up the Democrat flag. Just as the Republicans did with W Bush and now Trump. US elections are really not so much about the candidates as they are an indictment of the programmed ignorance and sociopathy-excusing US citizenry.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th February 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th February 2020), cascadian (20th February 2020), Cipher (20th February 2020), DeDukshyn (20th February 2020), East Sun (20th February 2020), Frank V (20th February 2020), Kryztian (20th February 2020), onawah (20th February 2020), Pam (20th February 2020), RogeRio (20th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th February 2020), Satori (20th February 2020), Soda (20th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I hope Bernie wins! He wants to end Big Farma Mafia and Wall Street so thats a step in the right direction. And i trust the man. I dont think he is a controlled puppet. And thats why he is not gonna win probably.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

RogeRio (20th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    I dont think he is a controlled puppet.
    I'm sorry, but this tweet may indicates otherwise - https://twitter.com/berniesanders/st...18565118234624

--

Lula was released from jail by political maneuver inside the Supreme Court, who contradicted previous decision itself, allowing convicted at second instance of judiciary remains free of jail.

the maneuver was captained by the current president of the supreme court (STF), who was a lawyer for Lula, lawyer of the workers' party (PT), and chief of the general advocacy of the country (AGU) while Lula was president. He arrived at the supreme court at Lula's indication, indeed.

This lawyer never managed to pass any usual competition to be a career civil servant, and all positions in the civil service he reached were always through Lula's personal indications. His name is "Dias Toffoli".

the Congress is providing a law so that the supreme court can no longer interfere in second instance prisons.

Senators collect signatures to expedite law from second instance prison in portuguese, from official site "senado.leg.br"

---edit-- answering reply bellow ---
    I dont see how this is evidence for Bernie being a controlled puppet by the Cabal?
    without ideological eyes, please "Follow the Money"

look at Operation Car Wash, and Foro de Săo Paulo organization, founded by Lula, Hugo Chaves and Fidel Castro

I can not say if Cabal is a good word to describe, but if not be similar, it's worse. The influence of this organization has produced an Oscar nominated documentary film (The Edge of Democracy) and meetup Pope Francis to make a kind of intimidation for Lula not be arrested again.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 20th February 2020 at 23:20. Reason: bad english

32. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    I dont think he is a controlled puppet.
    I'm sorry, but this tweet may indicates otherwise - https://twitter.com/berniesanders/st...18565118234624

--

Lula was released from jail by political maneuver inside the Supreme Court, who contradicted previous decision itself, allowing convicted at second instance of judiciary remains free of jail.

the maneuver was captained by the current president of the supreme court (STF), who was a lawyer for Lula, lawyer of the workers' party (PT), and chief of the general advocacy of the country (AGU) while Lula was president. He arrived at the supreme court at Lula's indication, indeed.

This lawyer never managed to pass any competition to be a career civil servant, and all positions in the civil service he reached were always through Lula's personal indications. His name is "Dias Toffoli".

the Congress is providing a law so that the supreme court can no longer interfere in second instance prisons.

Senators collect signatures to expedite law from second instance prison in portuguese, from official site "senado.leg.br"
    I dont see how this is evidence for Bernie being a controlled puppet by the Cabal?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

RogeRio (20th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

All the programming and dumbing down of the public has been, unfortunately, very effective.
    However, individuals continue to wake up, somehow, one by one.
    It is said that only 3.5% is needed to bring about a change.
    We must hope that still applies, even in spite of the formidable array of controls that exist today, which must be got around somehow.
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Not to worry, globalists and "patriots": if Sanders got [s]elected, he would be completely contained. (He will only be given the presidency if the elite decide that it is strategic to them to have him play a bigger role than just the pressure-relief valve that he has been - for some - during his many terms in Congress. We have already seen that the 1/3rd of US voters that are avowed Democrats will easily ignore the ultra-right-wing warmongering and corporate-centric/globalist actual actions of a president (Obama) as long as he holds up the Democrat flag. Just as the Republicans did with W Bush and now Trump. US elections are really not so much about the candidates as they are an indictment of the programmed ignorance and sociopathy-excusing US citizenry.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th February 2020), Pam (21st February 2020), RogeRio (20th February 2020), Soda (20th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

here is something else to consider:

(from Daniel Liszt's website www.darkjournalist.com)

I hope the following link is correct and works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSZh-aJuOQ

be well all-

Larry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast